Über BoomerangFX

Your complete practice management solution: schedule, track, analyze, promote, retain. 24/7, from anywhere, on any device.

Erfahre mehr über BoomerangFX

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie BoomerangFX bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Mark A.
Project Manager in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

CRM that works

Kommentare: The migration went without any issues and overall I am very pleased with the system and the support staff has been very responsive.

BoomerangFX was very easy to use and had all the management tool we needed for our MedSpa. The dashboard was very intuitive and had very in depth reporting abilities very much geared to our business.

None so far. I am waiting for an update that should be end of this summer that will cover some advanced scheduling ability.

Marketing Communications Manager in Philippinen
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Great CRM tool!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: BoomerangFX is quite a promising software that is very essential in providing crucial data for marketers and PR pros handling aesthetic clinics as clients.

I do marketing and PR consultancy on the side, and one of my clients (an aesthetic clinic) introduced me to BoomerangFX, which they use for their loyalty program. It’s a pretty comprehensive platform and definitely needs proper training before you can fully grasp its features and what it can do for your business. For the CRM side, I’d say the software is pretty helpful in managing the database and get the right information for me to come up with a better loyalty program for my client.

It can be a bit overwhelming as the software is meant to do a lot of things. But nothing complicated once given the proper training to navigate its key features.

Vicky E.
administrative assistant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

limited flexibility w/document archiving

Kommentare: not what we needed for our practice. need something w/more user options.

not what we expected it to be. expected more flexibility

there isn't many options for creating folders or file options when archiving documents

Donna D.
LME, COA in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Switching to Boomerang did prove worthwhile for our aesthetics practice.

Kommentare: Boomerang has great tracking features and allows set-up of rewards program which we had to track by hand previously and much got lost along the way

I like the fact that it can be customized more to procedures our practice offers. Our aesthetics department had been down for awhile and now will be up and running.

Hard to view entire weekly schedule in a time block fashion. Our practice uses Centricity Schedule for medical and Boomerang does not sync so we are stuck using two different scheduling programs, one for medical and one for aesthetics. Also, some of the input information is in Canada / Euro format instead of USA (i.e., mo/date/year for DOB) Would prefer just to enter a name for referral instead of so much detail and having to set them up in system, also.

VP Sales in Kanada

Perfect software for MedSpa

Kommentare: This software has helped me to manage my day to day work load and keep our conversions up.

Very easy to use and has advanced marketing features that have assisted in converting our clients. Customer service is next level. I call they pick up.

none so far. Everything seems to be working fine.

Antwort von BoomerangFX

Thank you for your feedback. We are always happy to hear positive reviews from our valued customers!

President in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Ease of Integration and Use

Kommentare: Just all around great.

When I was in consulting, I used this to integrate into one of our client Med Spa Locations. The integration was simple and the office staff seemed to really like it. Mass adoption to any new software is always a challenge but we didn't run into many obstacles at all.

Cant really think of any at the moment. The value and functionality are there.