Über DriveStrike

Remote Wipe auf Computern und mobilen Endgeräten sowie Sperren und Orten für alle Betriebssysteme und Geräte.

Erfahre mehr über DriveStrike

David M.
Technical Services Administrator
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.9.2019

"Where Did Our Laptops Go?"

Kommentare: We are now able to wipe any laptop that is not sent back to us after a mobile employee in another state does not return.

Vorteile: Since about 95% of our laptops are used by mobile users in 6 states we had a hard time tracking them down when the user was no longer with the company. We now have a way to render them useless if we can get them back. We are also using the software as a third piece of software to keep track of our hardware inventory for our accounting office.

Nachteile: Right now we see none other than maybe difficulty in deploying through GPO.

• Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Joseph J.
Managing Analyst
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.8.2019

"Incredibly cost effective"

Kommentare: DriveStrike is the perfect solution for data protection. It's a rugged software that doesn't bloat the device at all. You won't recognize it's there which is perfect for day to day use. If any issues arise, the Dashboard can almost instantly locate, lock, or wipe the device. Quite the nifty set of features for the privacy concerns facing our company. We recommend this to everyone in the space who values privacy.

Vorteile: Fast setup. Easy to control devices from the dashboard. Quick and friendly support.

Nachteile: There is not much to complain about this software. It has served our company well and hasn't caused any issues.

• Bewertet am 23.8.2019
Alejandro C.
Multimedia Artist
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 11.3.2020

"Peace of Mind for Anyone Who Wants it"

Kommentare: DriveStrike is mighty cheap, self-explanatory, and will be my first aid when I finally lose my phone. It's a great app all around!

Vorteile: As a single user, DriveStrike proves the most beneficial on my Pixel 4. The software's remote locate, lock and wipe functions keep me from feeling anxious about the possibility of losing my phone and compromising my contacts, photos, and stored passwords on my Chrome browser. I ride public transportation often and I fear the day I forget my phone—or my wallet—on the seat. For $1.50 per month, I am happy to know I can erase the contents of my phone directly from my computer if that day ever comes. As for my wallet, I am still waiting on a really smart wallet that locks automatically—somehow.

Nachteile: At first I was a little hesitant to install software that grants a remote wipe function on my phone, but I think that's a common feeling for anyone who worries about privacy. In reality, I had nothing to be concerned about.

• Bewertet am 11.3.2020
Guy H.
Founder, CEO
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2020

"Easy to use, great company"

Kommentare: Securing assets on multiple platforms. I don’t want to have to use multiple platform-specific tools. I just want to know that my data and devices are secure.

Vorteile: Easy to use
Great support
Available on Linux
Usage based pricing

Nachteile: As an engineer, I like to know the technical details. I was able to discover these details, but it could have been easier.

• Bewertet am 31.3.2020
Kao X.
IT coordinator
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.3.2020

"My review of drivestrike"

Kommentare: Overall experience is great.

Vorteile: Ease of use for the software and great customer service is what makes me like it so much.

Nachteile: In the dashboard, I wish I could customize how I see the list of computers. For example instead of one big list it would easier to just have 4 list smaller list that are separated by group assignment.

• Bewertet am 20.3.2020
Paul B.
CIO
Kapitalmärkte, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.5.2019

"Super responsive and friendly support, easy to install and understand"

Kommentare: Remotely wiping and securing your data is a snap with DriveStrike and their customer support is superb. I was blown away by how helpful, responsive, and knowledgeable they are. They even went out of their way to help me with unrelated issues.

Vorteile: The ease of installation and use is fantastic. All the features work as you would expect on all major platforms.

Nachteile: Locating Apple devices precisely requires that you place the devices in supervised mode or purchase them from Apple directly using the DEP (Device Enrollment Program) which is annoying but a function of Apple requirements.

• Bewertet am 1.5.2019
Jerry V.
Director of IT
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.3.2020

"Great Product"

Kommentare: Great product and support

Vorteile: The ease of the interface. Installation was easy as we could send an email to end user and have them install it.

Nachteile: Which it could function as a full MDM. Although it can not function as a Full MDM, for the price this software is excellent.

von DriveStrike an 11.3.2020

Thank you for your review and kind words. Full MDM support for Apple products is coming soon. Android EMM and full device control is available in the Advanced Configuration section of DriveStrike.

Thanks again for your feedback Jerry!

• Bewertet am 9.3.2020
Darren H.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.8.2019

"Simplified device security across multiple geographic regions"

Kommentare: Excellent. Great customer service, helpful and very easy to implement among many devices.

Vorteile: DriveStrike has provided us great initial support and prompt feedback. As an organization that works with vulnerable people groups and works across a wide spectrum of political, geographic and socio-economic people groups it was paramount that we had a cost effective solution available to our team. The groups function for managers to manage their teams added great flexibility.

Nachteile: No issues at this point. Everything has been very helpful!

• Bewertet am 28.8.2019
April W.
Development Director
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2020

"Effective, Easy, and Economical"

Kommentare: I called with a question on organizing our devices, and got a call back in 15 minutes. Seriously great customer support!

Vorteile: Being able to see the essential security details for all our team's devices in one list is essential for managing our newly working-from-home team.

Nachteile: Looking forward to the Chromebook support I understand is coming.

• Bewertet am 26.3.2020
Anthony F.
AE
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2020

"DriveStrike Support "

Vorteile: Had a customer that was needing help to find a solution that will be able to Remote Wipe devices. Called DriveStrike , and within 3 hrs had a demo and quote in my customer hand!

Nachteile: Nothing so far. Heard it was easy to install, and my customer is happy!

• Bewertet am 3.4.2020
Terry T.
Software Engineer
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.10.2019

"Does what we need, easy to install, good price"

Kommentare: Before DriveStrike, whenever an employee called in saying they misplaced or lost their laptops, we would begin a scramble. Now I just log into the admin panel and lock the computer. I either unlock later once they locate it or I wipe it after a week. It's a major reduction in stress for my team.

Vorteile: Installing Drive Strike is easy enough for even our least tech savvy employees. The admin panel is well designed and works well. Their support staff is excellent and very friendly.

Nachteile: Very little to complain about. An admin manual would have answered some of my questions, but a call in to their support line did the trick just the same.

• Bewertet am 4.10.2019