Über Zoobook EHR

Moderne EHR- und Praxisverwaltungslösung für Einrichtungen für Verhaltensmedizin und Suchtbehandlung.

Erfahre mehr über Zoobook EHR

This software is user-friendly​, easy to maneuver and simple.

Even though I'm an administrator, my access is limited; I can't delete or edit.

Bewertungen zu Zoobook EHR

Zoobook EHR hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 46 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoobook EHR bereits verwendet?

Lorraine
Director in Ägypten
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Negotiation

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I like Zoobook; it has a unique dynamic with us. I don't think there's another company with the same level of Support Team or customized system. My team also likes the system, especially for its customization feature. The best thing they did in 2023 was hiring [sensitive content hidden] as the manager for the support team. The team was ineffective until he came on board. I love Zoobook.

I like their new process. Before, they used to dismiss concerns when I reported an issue, but now they investigate and fix the issues. And I appreciate [sensitive content hidden]; they should have hired him a long time ago. I have never called him without him being aware of what is happening. He's very professional.

I find their debates frustrating, but in a way, they're kind of fun and I somewhat enjoy them.

Kristina
Operations Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Software created by folks who understand our field

The creators of Zoobook came from the field of Substance Use Disorder and Mental Health treatment, and they understand what is needed in an EHR. Not only is the software HIPPA compliant, but it takes into account the Licensure, Accreditation, and other regulatory requirements to which SUD/MH Agencies must comply. The "Provisional" Accounts are great for site visits when outside sources must review charts.

I would like to have a more comprehensive Zoobook User Manual available to assist with the training of new staff. The current user manual is very basic and does not cover many aspects of using the program.

Debra
HR Director, CFO in USA

Zoobook Pros/Cons

Kommentare: It has been a difficult roll-out. Zoobook has been good about adapting the program to fit what we need. They were the only software willing to make changes for our unique practice.

Web-based format Teams' willingness to adapt program to meet our needs

Difficult to set up - needs to be simplified Not yet able to get the reports I need

Tanya
Business Director in Ägypten

Switching to Zoobook

Kommentare: It was great; everything comes when you learn it. I can say I love this system after receiving full training. I also tell my staff that if they have an issue, they should get back to the Support Team, who will help and train them if needed.

When we switched to Zoobook, we were using only a recorded system, not an EHR system. Zoobook is like a dynamic, live website with colors and many functions. I love their billing system; what they have now is very helpful, and they always add more to the system. The Widgets system is also great and very easy to use. As for their Support Team, they are excellent at organizing meetings and replying to emails. They are like magic; with them, there are no problems.

Before I got into the recurring meetings with [sensitive content hidden], I thought it was really hard to use the billing system on Zoobook. However, during our meetings with him, he corrected everything, made things easy for us, and also kept following up with us to make sure everything was alright.

Linda
Biller, Day Receptionist in Ägypten
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Billing Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very useful system, and very easy to use once you learn it. Also, if you need help, it doesn't matter which position in the company you reach out to; they will always help you. Their billing system is awesome and very extensive, covering everything you might need. Their customer support team is the best support team I have ever dealt with.

I had an issue about how to change insurance carriers on previously billed charges. I received an answer in surprisingly quick fashion, and they even included a video to show me how to make the needed changes. Zoobook is generally very good at getting back to their clients in a timely fashion, even providing weekly updates when a needed change will take time to implement. Their support team is AWESOME!

It's a very large system with lots of features and might be hard to grasp all at once. You need to learn and consistently ask their support to learn more. But once you understand it, you will find it very easy to use and extremely helpful.

Kirsten
Director of Client Services in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Flexible System

Kommentare: Good experience overall, customer service has definitely improved in recent months but all in all, the company is very responsive and wants its customers to be happy, which I like.

Zoo Books is customizable and supports the many different processes we use in our programs. We have been able to take advantage of many of the aspects already on the platform and expand them for our use. Support is quick and responsive to our needs.

It can be clunky at times, multiple clicks to get to a particular section of a chart, sometimes you can't see all elements of a screen because it is too large. The part about having to save on top of using your signature can be a concern because if you're not careful, you will lose what you have written.

Carl

Work Experience

Kommentare: It was great, especially when they implemented the recurring meeting process and the follow-up to ensure everything is okay. They always ask if you have suggestions to improve their system. I love them.

Their Support Team always initiates processes to help the client; they don't have a problem establishing many Zoom meetings and giving much of their time to ensure you are satisfied. Their trainers are professionals, and they reply very quickly. I have been with them for a long time and haven't had any problems at all.

Sometimes they make updates without letting us know, but the good part is that those updates are always helpful.

Rachel
Office Manager in Ägypten

Billing Meetings and Support

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I give them a 10. They might have some glitches, but they always correct them and are constantly trying to update the system for their clients. They also offer a feature that allows you to create what you need for your work and customize the system for you; this is one of the best features they have. And they have a great support team. I give them a 10 due to the very hard-working team they have.

I like their billing system and their support team. When I had a hard time understanding their billing system, I had several extended Zoom meetings with their billing expert, I believe his name is [sensitive content hidden]. He worked very diligently with me until we submitted our first claims and resolved all the issues, and now everything is good to go.

Sometimes some glitches happening when I try to submit claims, but once I email their support team, they resolve the issue immediately.

Luann
Clinical Supervisor in Ägypten

Long Communication Feedback

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I'm very satisfied with Zoobook. I like the system, which has many features and tools to use. Their customer support is always on time. I give them a 10.

The system is very clear, and I can find everything we are searching for in it. Also, I like their support team; [sensitive content hidden] always helps me. He is the manager, but he doesn't care about his position; he cares about us and how he can make us satisfied. All my issues have been resolved, and I'm really happy.

Even though I'm an administrator, my access is limited; I can't delete or edit. However, their support team always helps me very quickly.

Donnie
Director of Clinical Services in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

New EMR user

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Good customer service, very approachable, quick replies, many problems are solved in a timely manner, extremely satisfied with customer service.

Internet access, cloud management, can access anywhere.

Some of it seems a little complicated and has been a challenging transition.

Kathleen
Admin Assistant in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Robust all in one software

Kommentare: Zoobook is really good about incorporating features that are needed or could be helpful. They are very easy to work with and respond in a timely manner for any issues that arise. One program can cover HR, Billing, A/R, as well as multiple specialties.

Honestly, what I like most is the support staff.Its so hard getting help sometimes from other companies. Zoobook is extremely responsive to any issues. If you go down, they are right on it.The people that work for Zoobook are also a massive asset.

No auto-save.But, they are working on it and adding it.

Lisa
QA/QI Training Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One to One with Youth, Inc.

Kommentare: Solved integrated more employee expirations dates to alert us to maintain consistent credentialed documents.

Able to customize widgets for individual role.

Unable to provide alerts when authorized units have expired. System will continue to let staff document on expired authorizations and or expired billable units.

Lisa
Office Administrator in Ägypten

Lisa Feedback

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I'm satisfied with their service so far, especially due to the strength of their support team. They consistently assist us and address any issues we encounter, which greatly alleviates our concerns.

I'm impressed with their billing system; I've just completed a billing training and so far, I'm quite pleased with the features. Additionally, their support team is fantastic, particularly [sensitive content hidden], who is incredible.

The system experiences numerous bugs and issues from time to time.

Mabel

Mabel Feedback

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I like them, they are very friendly, and they always support me, I give them a 10.

I appreciate Mohamed's assistance; I'm not adept at sending emails, and he provided me with his direct phone number to offer help. I'm very thankful for his support.

While they lack an in-system guide or a direct phone number, I truly value the support provided by Mohamed.

Stephanie
Intake Coordinator in Ägypten

Zoobook Support Feedback l

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I like the system, the colors, the features, and the system is very smooth, I have no issues with it, I use it everyday and it's always the same feedback.

Their support team is fantastic. I have never emailed them without receiving a very fast reply, and they do exactly what I want. They have a very qualified team. I send them emails every day about deleting notes, correcting notes, and they are always fast and accurate

I hate that we didn't have an access to edit or delete, but on the other hand, this is very good for the documentation and the accuracy.

William

1 Year Feedback

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have been with Zoobook for more than a year, and the system was very great. We had to make some changes, but overall, I had a great time with them.

The whole company is very great. Anytime I reach out to them for editing something or creating something, they all help me. It doesn't matter if the person is a manager or a worker; they all help.

They don't have a dialer or direct phone number. However, I reach out to some of them on their phones, and they help me.

Dan
Program Coordinator in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive set of functions as requested by customers

Kommentare: We are still getting on-demand support and training many months after initial installation - the customer success team does not limit their efforts to brand new clients - support has been key to making better use of the features.

The ability to track work and meet audit requirements of our funding sources.

Staff who have no background in computers can get lost in this sophisticated cloud-based system

Debra
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I rate Zookbook at 80%

Kommentare: Working on the module management that is no longer an option for me.

It is easy to navigate, most forms are easy to explain to client

some things are repetitive and not always sure what is necessary for the chart.Administration does not respond to emails

Nicole
Peer Supervisor in Ägypten
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Dream Life

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I'm satisfied with the system and their customer service team, so far so good.

I appreciate the entire system; it offers many features and is easy to use. They have done a really good job.

I don't have access to delete or edit an existing appointment.

Justin
Billing Administrator in Ägypten
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Billing Administrator Review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: it's good so far, I give them a 9, they just need to have more stability.

I'm satisfied with Zoobook so far; I have no complaints. They are supportive, and their system is user-friendly.

The issues recur intermittently. however, they always fix it.

Patricia
Rehab Specialist in USA

Supervisor feedback

Kommentare: I am a supervisor so it I just go where I need to review my staff notes and monthly summaries.

That it's easy to maneuver once you get a hang of it. That it's mobile friendly.

That I can not make own edits such as the start and end time without putting a ticket into the provider. I also would like for the content area to have automatic grammar checks in the intervention section.

Tanner
Owner in Ägypten

Zoobook Feedback

Zoobook is a great system, especially for its colors and Support Team. They are very helpful and have the ability to customize the system to fit your workflow and your staff members as well. I love them.

Every software system has areas for improvement, and what I appreciate about this one is their excellent Customer Support Team. They consistently address any issues you have and, if any bugs are found in the system, they resolve them very quickly.

Clinical Manager in Ägypten

Overall Feedback

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: They are great and they know what they are doing. When we were about to go live, they extended their shifts to upload our clients' information so we could go live without delaying our work. Their support team is fantastic.

Customer support is top notch. They address concerns immediately and with high priority.

Nothing, they are fantastic. They already invited me to their recurring meetings, and I told them I do not need them as I have no issues so far.

Paul
case manager group facilitator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ticket review

Kommentare: yesterday I sent in a ticket asking to remove any incomplete substance abuse group session appointments prior to the following clients start date. your team missed a couple, which I fixed. I wanted to let you know

easier to use than NextGen. less steps..

have np negative reviews

Phil
Clinical Director in USA

Zoobook is amazing

Kommentare: I use it to schedule daily clients at a Substance abuse clinic. We have easy access to client's charts, doctor notes, drug tests results, etc. It is well organized and has streamlined features that allow us to simply notify outside agency about our clients as needed. We can easily navigate through the pages and sections.

Very user friendly. Lots of excellent features

nothing to complain about. It is excellent.