Über HelpDesk

HelpDesk ist ein Online-Ticketingsystem, das entwickelt wurde, um die Arbeit deines Teams zu vereinfachen. Biete hervorragende Kundenbetreuung. Mühelos.

Erfahre mehr über HelpDesk

Cannot work without internet and power supply. Mulfunction when there is information overload.

Bewertungen zu HelpDesk

HelpDesk hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 36 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du HelpDesk bereits verwendet?

Anna O.
Anna O.
Head of Growth in Polen
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The ideal tool for Support Teams

Using this ticketing system, you can manage all of your communication with clients (emails, live chat messages, and others) in a simple and easy way. You can create ticketing lists using defined filters or tags – it helps to manage tasks between teammates. I really like the feature of adding your own notes to the ticket – thanks to that all users can see it and use it to solve the client’s problem.

Pricing is a bit high, so there is a possibility that startups and small companies won’t be able to afford this tool.

Stephen G.
I.T. Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very Useful to start a Helpdesk experience

Kommentare: Overall Helpdesk has been great for me to begin using a ticket system. Before we where using Helpdesk it was difficult for my team to keep track of which problems were solved and who was responsible for them, but now my agents always know what they are responsible for and they are able to see each ticket though to completion.

Helpdesk is very easy to get started with and is extremely affordable compared to other options. It was very easy for me to already use our existing Helpdesk email address and give my agents a way to track their tickets. The software is very easy for my agents to understand and it is great that they can access it online anywhere.

I would like to see an option for omnichannel so we can respond to customers in the medium they use to first reach out rather than always have to redirect to our support email.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zendesk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HelpDesk: Zendesk was way too expensive for us as a small business. They have much better features than Helpdesk, but since we are not a large scale company yet we do not need all of the features Zendesk offers and we can not afford to pay for them.

Lianne S.
Virtual Assistant in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We purchased this program to help us with ticket management, as we were handling our customer service tickets through regular email. This system does allow us to do that. However, the system is not customizable, and it is very cumbersome and clunky. I would definitely not recommend this system to anyone else.

-- Provides an easier way to manage requests that come into our business than through regular email. -- Gives an option for writing internal notes so that agents can make private comments to one another inside tickets for background -- Keeps all our support requests in one location so they are easier to find and manage than regular email

-- Templates / emails cannot be customized without knowledge of HTML -- Poor customer service -- we have submitted tickets as well as chatted with CS on issues that required further investigation on their end. They have told us each time they would get back to us, but they never have. If they can't resolve the issue right at that moment, we never hear from them again. -- Our automated responses that we have set up to trigger when someone submits a ticket go our to every agent, every single time someone submits a ticket. Very annoying. The automated responses also become part of the ticket thread, which makes the threads long and cumbersome. We have asked them to please shut this off, and have been told they cannot do that.

Antwort von LiveChat Software

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Lianne, Here's Weronika from HelpDesk. Thank you for your honest review. I've read it carefully and would like you to know that it's crucial to make HelpDesk usable and meet your needs. Email templates indeed require HTML knowledge, but luckily you can always use our default template. It's ready to implement and will make your messages look professional. I'm sorry we left your message unanswered. We didn't do this on purpose. Our support heroes do their best 24/7 to answer your doubts. I'll see what happened with your ticket to make sure this never happens again. Now, the issue with automated workflows. They're designed to make your job easier, so I deeply regret that it didn't work out as expected. I'd appreciate knowing exactly how you've set them up so we can make them run in your favor. Email us directly at weronika@helpdesk.com to discuss the matter and reactivate your account for a month for free. I'll do my best to make your experience with HelpDesk enjoyable.

Wayne M.
Wayne M.
President/CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

The best HelpDesk for small business website owners

Kommentare: Customer Support was hard to get a hold of through Shopify App and took over a week to get help and then was told I cannot use my HelpDesk on Shopify I would have to start over with a new account.

Features, layout, tags, spam blocking, email signature in outgoing emails, domain verification for outgoing emails so it has our email address

You can not integrate with Shopify unless you start a whole new account with a different domain and email then you have to start all over from scratch. Very disappointed as I have an integration with LiveChat but HelpDesk is separate for some reason in Shopify and they are the same company.

Nicholas H.
Developer / Technical Support in USA

Easy to use!

HelpDesk is very easy to set up and start using. I find it especially helpful for some of our non-technical co-workers, compared to other support software we've used which required some extensive instructions to help onboarding coworkers.

Certain actions can only be done using the multiple select checkbox, for example closing a single ticket either requires you to go into the ticket and update the status, or use the multiple select checkbox to close a ticket. The spam filter is also quite annoying, while it does block a lot of spam emails, we've missed quite a few non-spam tickets, resulting in upset clients.

Javier E.
CTO in Mexiko
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use customer service software

Kommentare: Our main goal is not to have customer support but we know that's nearly impossible. We integrated the API with our SAAS and users can request customer support in a matter of 2 clicks.

It is very easy to integrate with any kind of product. Users in our SAAS can now in a matter of 2 clicks give us feedback or request some customer support.

None, I really love how easy was to set up with out SAAS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HelpDesk: Pricing and integrations

Abdul S.
Managing director in UK

Better than others I've used

I used to use LiveChat ticketing but it wasn't mobile friendly.

+ Doesn't have direct integration with ChatBot. + No smileys when replying to tickets.

Warum HelpDesk gewählt wurde: Mobile responsive

Zuvor genutzte Software: LiveChat

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HelpDesk: Budget

Nandy N.
Administrative Assistant in Barbados
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

HelpDesk - Helps with Customer Satisfaction

Kommentare: We don't have time to answer customer complaints so HelpDesk helps us keep track. We are able to focus on what customers want and spend time fixing or adding value to our services.

Help keep track of tickets (customer complaints) and who handles them. Helps organization to keep training current Helps organization to focus on their core competencies. It frees up time to focus on adding value to customer service.

There is an obvious lack of control over training, nuances can be lost. Customers may find it too impersonal. It can reflect badly on the organization if representatives are not professional. Some cultural differences may occur and miscommunication can happen.

Hunter S.
Developer in USA

Great for Managing customer requests

Very easy to know which tasks are yours and assign tasks to others. I like the custom notifications for when a customer responds.

Forwarding doesn't work the way it should sometimes on the client's end.

Vekerica L.
Expert in USA
Personalwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

HelpDesk has been an efficient app for multiple workplaces!!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

What I like most about HelpDesk is the urgency that comes with providing help for its consumers.

There are a few tiny features that are seemingly irrelevant in HelpDesk.

Danielle A.
Non-Profit Manager in USA
Bibliotheken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

So easy you can't pass it up!

Kommentare: It's been a pleasure to use and has made my job so much easier!

There is really no learning curve for using this software. From the first day you are ready to go, helping your clients, and getting feedback for your services. They are very receptive to feedback and are constantly improving the software. Love it!

I love it!! This software is so easy to use I don't have any complaints.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Freshdesk

Warum HelpDesk gewählt wurde: The price was great and the software was much more user friendly compared to what we were using.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HelpDesk: Price and ease of use.

Madde N.
Underwriter in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome System!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, this feature has been super useful to my business, highly recommend!!

This product is so easy to use. I love the ability to assign different messages to different users.

I wish that we would be able to receive a notification sound when we received a message on the help desk.

Richard E.
Chief Executive Officer in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Better than the rest!

Kommentare: We've used Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, Groove and a slew of others. The team at Helpdesk has built a functionally rich solution that doesn't require a degree to understand how to operate. We're able to manage tickets in a clean and visually minimal environment and get information without needing to execute multiple clicks. Definitely recommend this solution for teams of all sizes.

Super easy to get up and running and start managing customer support inquiries. The support team at HelpDesk is very attentive in addressing any questions.

Tighter integration with LiveChat when we selected the software would have been great, but that has since been rolled out.

Rex F.
CEO in USA

Superb Product but lacking some features

It's easy to understand and aesthetically pleasing to work in.

It lacks some of the more advance features that more mature Helpdesk solutions offer. The integration with their livechat product is weak and essentially worthless.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HelpDesk: Better pricing

Antwort von LiveChat

Hi Rex, Thank you for your feedback! We do our best to create the best help desk experience for our customers and to constantly improve our product. We want HelpDesk to be simple to learn and use. Some more advanced features would not correlate with delivering our core value. If you don't mind, we will be in touch to collect a few more information regarding LiveChat integration. Cheers, HelpDesk Team

Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Customer Success Specialist in Philippinen
Design, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Efficient and Easy to use!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love how it makes our tasks easier and we're excited to discover more of its other features that we can use in our other lines of business. :)

What I liked the most about HelpDesk is that it gives us the convenience of being able to work on our tickets on an organized page, thus saving a lot of time. It's simple and so easy to use. The internal note feature ensures that everyone in the team is on the same page, resulting in a great client experience.

I'm still in the process of getting to know more about HelpDesk but I'm already loving it.

Anushka P.
Anushka P.
Social Media Marketer in Indien

Efficient solution for customer support

Kommentare: When it comes to ticket management and building a better customer bond helpdesk was very easy and detailed to work with

When it comes to ticket management and building a better customer bond, HelpDesk is one tool that will be on the top of my recommendation list. All the results are present in one place that makes it easy for me to take a look and enhance my performance. Everything is so detailed and simple.

I don’t have such a problem with this application, my work is going on smoothly without any hassle as such.

Stephanie T.
ROI SPECIALIST in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Kommentare: MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE IS THAT ANYTHING THAT WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HELPDESK CAN SOLVE IT.

THIS PRODUCT HELPS MY COMPANY IN EVERYDAY ACTIVITIES. WE COULDN'T RUN OUR BUSINESS WITHOUT THIS AMAZING PRODUCT

I DON'T THINK THAT THIS PRODUCT COULD BE IMPROVED. IT HAS ALL THE FEATURES THAT A COMPANY NEEDS TO BE EFFIECIENT

Michael K.
Founder in Israel
Programmentwicklung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great deal in using HelpDesk

We can manage all support tickets from one place. It gives us the opportunity to be more organized. Finally, we can share the responsibility for tickets and assign roles to the team members. We support ourselves in real-time with private notes in every complex customer case. This allows us to rely on each other and share our knowledge smoothly. Also, HelpDesk provides reports on ticket operations which we find helpful. Analyzing them gives us a new perspective on our work.

The user interface (UI) could be slightly improved

Pamela H.
Candidate Services Rep in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review

5 letztes Jahr

yes. The ease of using the product. The availability of the product.

There is a learning curve to using this product, but once you have familiarize yourself with it, it is awesome.

Gero B.
Customer Insight & Experience Manager in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Seemless integration

Having come from not using any email managment software (only Outlook), the tool has prived invaluable. It integrates seemlessly with the livechat product, which we also use and provides a wealth of data which we could only dream of before. It is easy to use, ease to train out and super easy to implement

Nothing difficult, I would like more data reports but I'm sure that will come in timr

Stacey H.
Housekeeper in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Help desk was pretty helpful

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: all in all i like helpdesk, a few things need work, but i would definitely recommend it.

I liked the fact that no matter what the issue was all i had to do was turn it over to help desk and they either tell me how to fix the problem or take over and fix it from their end.

I think the only problem i found was it isnt very user friendly. They need to work on communication with their customers.

Haruna Y.
Good and successful business in Nigeria
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good and successful

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I'm trying but no easily control some object.

Leaning and business because that help about this thechnology

About creating password that is most be be problem in this software

Rafal M.
Rafal M.
Founder in Polen

Simple helpdesk solution

Simple yet very powerful helpdesk tool which helps to manage all the customers' requests in one place. It's very easy to integrate it with Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Outlook and Office 365. It integrates with different tools using Zapier integration.

Everything is fine. I don't have any cons. Everything works as expected.

Subrena B.
Supervisor of Candidate Services in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Learn

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Monitoring responses going out in tickets is much easier than monitoring multiple email accounts.

This product was easy to learn. We learned the functions in an afternoon of training. The canned responses feature save alot of time.

Emails get caught in Spam sometimes when they aren't spam.

Thomas V.
Thomas V.
CTO in Ukraine

Helpdesk

I'm very happy with Helpdesk, it solve our support problems, recommended. Like that they keep me posted when they implement some features I requested / wished through their support.

For now nothing particular, it's a young product, so limited in features, but they add features week by week.