Über Notepad++

Ein kostenloser Textcode-Editor mit Win32 API und STL, der verschiedene Sprachen unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über Notepad++

Notepad++ is free and very easy to use. I love how easy the developers have made it to develop.

The interface is not convincing, the code that is written often is not very visible and very confusing at first sight.

Bewertungen zu Notepad++

Notepad++ hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.954 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Notepad++ bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.954)

Luca
Systemintigrator in Deutschland
Computer-Hardware, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Notepad++

Die simpel gespaltene Oberfläche, Export Funktionen, Formatierungmöglichkeiten und simple Installation

Die mangelnden Funktionen, welche hinzugefügt werden können, beispielsweise wie bei Visual Studio Code

Leander
IT-Administrator in Deutschland
Regierungsbeziehungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Eine wahre Bereicherung

Übersichtlich und funktionell. Ich möchte es nicht mehr missen.

Die Farbdefinitionen im Highlighten sollten definierbar sein.

Nino
- in Deutschland
Internet, Selbstständig

Bewertung des Programmes Notepad++

Notepad++ hat einen eigenen Kontextmenüeintrag.

Man hat nicht so viele Möglichkeiten, was das Design angeht.

Nico
Nico
Consultant in Österreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Verwende ich definitiv täglich!

Der Editor ist einfach simpel und unterstützt mich täglich in meiner Tätigkeit als Software Consultant. Sei es nur eine Notiz welche ich mir schnell aufschreibe oder ein Programmiercode welchen ich mir direkt in der richtigen Programmiersprache farblich markieren lasse.

Fällt mir auf die schnelle jetzt nichts ein.

Fernando
Fernando
SAP BW Consultant in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My partner!

Kommentare: This is my daily partner. I love Notepad++ and I can't live anymore without it.

I have so much to say about it, but I'll try to be short. I use it every single day, to read simple text files, edit CSV when other tools hide some problems, edit source codes of many different languages, view HEX (hexadecimal) representation of some binary files, paste text to use later, edit texts without formatting, convert base64 strings, check UTF-8 files and even play tetris. Yes you have a lot of plugins to do whatever you need!

Sometimes when you do a search and replace operation in a very large file (100MB or larger), apart of the very long processing time, you may end up with a broken file. And even if you undo the operation with CTRL+Z, the file will not return to its original state, you must close without save to preserve the file. But that is not a problem you should consider because it is not so common to edit such a big file. You can also do the operation in blocks, it works then.

Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

The Best Open Source Text Editor

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall Experience has been really amazing . Can't tell you how much I am addicted to this tool . It just makes my day every time I open a file on this . The classic UI also is one of the main reasons for me to still be using this after so many years !

As an IT Organization individual, Notepad++ is assisting me increasingly more with the everyday work. Some things which I like the most are, 1. The Notepad++ reserve keeps numerous pages dynamic regardless of whether I neglected to save and close it. 2. Notepad++ shows the progression of the content/program, which assists with forestalling committing errors. 3. Bunch arrangement and arranging are more helpful in any event, while working in Succeed. Duplicate to Notepad++ and do it without any problem. 4. It provides additional features such as checksum generation, ascii to hex and vice versa conversions which are very handy for developers.

The main issue with Notepad++ is that it does not support MacOS . Also , I noticed that Notepad++ struggles with big binary files. It might get slower, or messier when dealing with those .

Priyanka
Priyanka
Software Engineer in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Notepad++ review

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Okay okay. I will only use if i want to take notes or my task is very simple like writing a java file or something. But for complex task not useful.

Notepad ++ is better version of classic notepad. The ui is far better that that, whenever we write code number is displayed so it makes easier to read the code, debug the code by checking the line numbers. It highlights the start and end brackets making it easy.

It is better than classic notepad but it lags behind various new editors like vscode and many more. It does not support extension/integration like vscode . It is useful if we only want to take note of anything or else we have something to run locally. But still it lags behind lots of things.. as from developer perspective we require other tools as well simply using this tool will not work. Even new tools gives recommendations while writing code

Roberto
Sir in Bolivien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Have you seen a better one?

Kommentare: I really like that it has for most programs or programming languages already set up with all their imaginative colors... It's like to imagine what else could you ask in a notepad! The experience is that is a good tool worth going for

I like that it has it all! for all types of languages, all types of typing and as a notepad is the best, I only can wish for a better one or this one improved as assisted with AI but there could not nothing more I could ask for a good notepad

really? nothing ...is the best there and is not what I least liked but but I see as improving and I think the only improvement will be the version as with AI and new one's. Maybe the least I like is that they don't have this new versions much but what's for? So enjoy Notepad++

Sabrina
Cashier in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Interested in Scripting? Install Notepad ++

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I was unaware of Notepad ++ until I became interested in learning basic visual script, a programming language. At first, I attempted to write scripts in Microsoft's built-in text processing software, but I found that very tedious and difficult. However, after looking online for software that eases programming for beginning script writers, I found Notepad ++, and I am so glad that I did. In short, while software like Notepad does not allow users to change text color, Notepad ++ does. Ultimately, this feature--coupled with a few others--makes differentiating between different lines of text much easier, which is useful when programming, where you see several repetitive lines of code that can be an eyesore at times to read. Thus, I greatly enjoyed Notepad ++ and recommend it to anyone interested in scripting, as it makes the whole process more streamlined and convenient.

I will try to keep this portion of the review as brief as possible because I really enjoyed Notepad ++ and don't have (or even want to say!) many negative things about it. Furthermore, as I think about it, not many grievances even come to mind in the first place! However, with that said, one (and the only) thing I noticed was their advertising and marketing. Simply put, it was VERY difficult to find the official webpage, and when I eventually did (which took a while), I wasn't even confident that it was, in fact, the official site. Furthermore, I found the website very difficult to navigate, and they have a long list of downloads that do not specify what version is compatible with your OS or has the right features. Ultimately, in conclusion, it's quite confusing to find and download, but once you do, it is absolutely worth it!

keerthi
product owner in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Notepad++ is a powerful text editor

One of the standout features of Notepad++ for me is its simplicity and efficiency. Despite being lightweight, it packs a powerful punch with its extensive feature set. It strikes a great balance between being easy to use for basic text editing tasks while also offering advanced functionality for coding and scripting tasks.

Notepad++ is only available for Windows operating systems, which may be a drawback for users who prefer or need to work on other platforms like macOS or Linux.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best Text Editor Ever Used

NOTEPAD ++ made my life easier to save a lot of time. I used it for data editing , coding and more. whenever i open my notepad++ its opening from the same page where i left. it is very user friendly, anyone can use it as their need.

There is no such cons as of now in notepad++ that's why i like it most.

Fabruzio
Technician in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Notepad++ or better Notepad+++++

Kommentare: Taking notes, open files of any kind it is a common task, especially for those who work in IT. Notepad++ has the features we look for: open any kind of file, allow to to advanced searches, decoding, "transforming" the file content in a readable way, you can quick take notes and export any file choosing from many types of extensions. Just install it and try, you'll love it!

I use Notepad++ mainly at work, when I need to decode files exported from devices (usually they are not human friendly and need to be modified to be understood and find the information you are looking for, Notepad ++ can help a lot) and when I need to take notes without the "save as" task you have to do e.g. with notepad, they are displayed in tabs and you will find them when you re-open Notepad++. The program is easy to install, with very little load on system. It runs smoothly. I higly recommend it not only for programs developers but also for technicians and engineers.

I did not find any fault in Notepad++, I really like the way it is

Nitheen
Software Developer in USA
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best for text editing in all formats

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Best tool to get the text edited in any format and in the best format possible including xml, json, .class. Very simple design and great functionality. Backup and recovery is also well done and support is great

I really like using this app. Can not think of any drawback.

Catherine
Catherine
BPO Specialist in Philippinen
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Notepad ++ best editor

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Highly recommended for creating and scripting task. You can use multiple Notepad++ in your window for file compares. Many developers used this apps because it supports 80 programming languages and it's free to donwload.

It's easy to use for a beginner and user-friendly.

Doesn't have debugging capabilities and when processing huge files there is a performance issue in Notepad++.

Eero
Manager in UK
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for programming, and more!

Kommentare: I use Notepad++ for programming, but since the Search & Replace tool is so good, I have very often used it for other kinds of tasks too. For example, doing batch modifications to CSV files. Very easy to use once you find out where everything is.

Notepad++ is an excellent tool for writing code. I like how the code is highlighted, how the search and other options work. There are just so many little well-thought details that make this a great application.

Nothing really. The icon could be more modern if I have to answer something. :D

Zain
Self-employed in Norwegen
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Super Simple, Super Snappy and Super Sturdy!

Kommentare: Notepad++ is *the* essential tool for anyone wanting more than regular Notepad AND less than bloated and sluggish text editors like VS Code, Atom, and the whole slew of "modern" Electron-based editors. While it doesn't have the most modern look, lacks some features and QoL improvements that are expected in today's digital environment, it excels with its super fast startup times, dead simple text editing features suited for coding, doesn't feel bloated or gets in the way of your flow, is lightweight and snappy, and packs a slew of cool features that might be a bit hidden at first, but once you know where to look or need them, they pack lots of power :) And while I do wish it would get a graphical upgrade, it should not come at the cost of its speed, simplicity and performance. Until someone manages to make an alternative that's like VS Code in features and look and feel, BUT with Notepad++'s speed and performance, I'm sticking with N++ for now :)

The blazing fast startup speeds, the simple yet flexible UI and features, the code highlighting in so many languages, and the ease of writing code in a dead simple environment that is lightweight, fast and doesn't get in the way of getting to develop your cool ideas 😇 I also love how it keeps all the files open, even unsaved ones, so that you're able to jot down stuff quickly or paste code snippets without losing them when closing Notepad++ :) Also, it has some really handy keyboard shortcuts for essential stuff that I now can't live without in other text editors, like CTRL+D to duplicate line :D

While the native GUI allows for a snappy and fast-booting experience, there can be some "archaic" features or "outdated" ways of doing things, or outright some essential QoL features missing that are ubiquitous in the modern dev era. While most aren't an issue, the biggest drawback that I experience is that code hinting can become rather slow in a large codebase, as the dropdown menu "stutters" for every single letter typed, and you'd think such a trivial matter would have better performance. But it's not an issue as it only happens sometimes, and it pales in the face of every other pro :)

Zeno
Information Security Analyst in Curaçao
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Notepad++ usefull

Kommentare: I keep all my codes and notes easily

Ease of use, if you close the application and reopen it, all your notes will be saved. You can easily transfer them to other pc, even without saving the tabs.

Some addons have to be installed manually and don't always work.

Stuart
Electronic Design Engineer in UK
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent lightweight text/code editor

Kommentare: Notepad++ is one of my favourite utility programs. It does one thing and does it very well, with intelligent, easy-to-use design. It is an excellent sidekick for programming projects; useful for inspecting files at all stages of an embedded software project, from C++ source to HEX. I have also used it as a main editor for more old-fashioned languages which do not come with an IDE. In this scenario the built-in code highlighting for all common languages (and some not-so-common ones) as well as the rudimentary code completion come in very handy.
A great tool!

Notepad++ is my Swiss Army knife of software; useful for so many things. If I need to quickly open a piece of source code to remind myself how something works (without opening the full project in the IDE), Notepad++ is perfect. I like to open all kinds of files, not just text, with Notepad++ to find out what their internal structure looks like. A lot of proprietary file formats are human-readable and often contain standard elements like XML or INI. Notepad++ has just enough features to be useful, keeping it very lightweight. This helps it start up virtually instantly. A complement to the fast startup time is the Windows context menu entry. This really is fantastic and means if I want to peek inside any file I can simply right-click and 'Edit with Notepad++'. Supports a wide range of plugins if extended functionality is required. I have used and liked the Diff and HEX editing plugins, which were easy to install and worked well. It remembers which files are open when it is closed, meaning I can resume working straight away next time. Tabbed interface works well for a text editor, especially when combined with the Diff plugin.

Popups which ask if I want to update every time I open the software are annoying and break my workflow, and unfortunately Notepad++ is guilty of this. Really not much apart from that!

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Love to work with this editor

Kommentare: 1) It's easy to use 2) Handy software editor for improving your work performance and skills. 3) Advanced version from windows default notepad editor. 4) Auto save file feature. 5) Technical updates are available on approx monthly basis. What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
1) I am using this tool for storing my important data on daily basis. Like I have written some daily used data in a text file. So whenever I have to add new content of the day then i added in this file. In case i forget to save that data then it's automatically keep my data is safe. So i no need to save again an again.
2) Opening programming file of C#,Html,Java script, c etc language. 3)Analysis logs of software project in organization. 4)Used this editor tool for learn Python language. 5)Easy to use and every text is having line no. So it's easy to find any info on particular line. 6)Giving multiple tab opening function for multiple file opening at a time. 7) I love more in this tool is Auto save of file.

1) I like auto save function in notepad++.It's giving advance feature on normal notepad. 2) Any programming language development we can do. Because it's supporting every type of file extension. 3) Easy for find character length, Line no and search. 4) We can install some extra plug in for use like If we want to install JSON type plugin then we do . 5)More control on files. Like Colors and comments are also manageable in this editor. 6) More frequent updated are available. 7)Intellisense also working for particular programming or typing a text.

I am using this tool from last 5 year. But Still not such an issue. In case of large file of txt. It's not able to open. So we can say this need to improve. Like it's not able to open 1GB size txt file.

Alex
System Analysis in Kanada
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Come for the easy way to view and edit text files, stay for features

Kommentare: Notepad++ has become one of the first programs I install and any new computer or server. Having a light weight way to open up any source code files, being able to view the code in a extremely readable manner, and being able to make quick changes has been extremely valuable to me in to many situations to count. Notepad++ is to programming what a good multitool is to handyman work, its unobtrusive enough to always keep on you and will save a ton of time when a more powerful or specialized tool will not yield better results.

Light weight and open source, can be installed on pretty much anything without having to worry about taking up resources. Extremely useful to keep on a server. Recognizes a lot of programming languages and syntax right out of the box, but also has the options of adding plugins to expand upon its functionality. Notepad++ is exactly what you would expect from the name, it is like the basic Notepad application with a ton of useful extras. Most importantly though is the program does not bombard you with its extra functionality, instead letting the user explore freely. If you are in the market for a better version of Notepad that is exactly what you will find when you first open it, and if you like it enough that you want to explore further you can discover a large amount of additional useful features.

As a piece of open source free software for viewing and editing raw text files and source code I cannot think of any cons. Compared to a full IDE Notepad++ lacks may critical features, but Notepad++ is not a full IDE and does not claim to be. When viewed through the lens of being a simple text editor that extends itself just beyond its necessary scope for the users convivence I cannot find any faults.

Krunal
Krunal
Web developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Partner in the Journey of text editing to coding

Kommentare: Overall existence is good for a senior developers for making your junior better than you but not recommended at this time also

Before smart coding tool we have notepd++ as our coding partner where we learn very strict coding, after comes smart tool we are left behind by notepad++ but it make our journey very grateful because of notepad we are learning every aspect of our programming language and we need to focus for not make mistake while coding and this is the best thing about notepad, at that time it is totally free and open source so everyone can use this and learn and work in coding, talk about feature so notepad not have such a great but want to start strict coding then you can go with this

The most disliked thing is it is not smart so that you need to continuously watch your code to not make mistakes and this is hard after a large number of code, it is not suggested for your large project also so please this thing in your mind

Praveen Kunigal
IT Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

One of the high quality Notepad.

Kommentare: Overall very happy with this app as it provides very features which are very much required for any IT Engineer.

There are lots of good features in this, would mention a few here: 1. I can open multiple tabs (no limit), it's very easy to navigate to different tabs whenever needed and easy to close/save tabs any single tab. 2. There is an option to change the Language (like SQL, Java, Unix etc) this would helps me a lot in writing code, SQL queries. 3. Macros: This option helps me while doing any repetitive minor tasks. Using this option we can record the task, and hit a Run Macro to repeat the same task N number of times. Which is really a great feature which I didn't find in any other software. 4. It allows me to reload the file, so I don't have to close and open the file to check updated content. We can also make file to update in real time.

I installed this app in my personal device too, whenever I open this app everytime it asks me to update the application and when I hit the update button it gets stuck and nothing happens. They have to fix this bug, no other complains pertaining to application behaviour.

Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

“A wonderful text editor which achieves enormous tasks”

Kommentare: As a university student, I use the Notepad++ software to edit my codes as it supports a wide variety of programming languages. I am so excited about the awesome features that it has held and I like its user interface which is entirely customizable. In my opinion, it is an amazing text editor that I ever used!

I have been using this software for about four years and I use this Notepad++ software daily to edit my scripts immediately and to edit some parts of my codes that I have done. I noticed that it supports a lot of programming languages which makes me easy to edit my codes which are from different programming languages such as C++, C, Python, and HTML. One of the features I love most in this Notepad++ software is its autosaving facility while I’m working. It is very essential as when there is a power failure for a long period or unwittingly closes this app. Hence because of this feature, I could continue my work where I have stopped without getting stress. Notepad++ consists of multiple tabs and it is easy and free to use which saves my time a lot. It has a syntax highlighting facility which helps me a lot to identify especially the errors and strings of my code. It saves my internal storage as it does not use much amount of storage. Notepad++ software has many different plugins and supports for macros too. I love the exceptional features accommodate in this Notepad++ software and I recommend this software to use u all.

Notepad++ software is unable to open files which are usually larger than 50MB and I noticed that it is lagging when these files are opening in this software. I hope in the future this software could use for Linux and Mac users too, as it is now only accessible for MS Windows users. I think it is better to have a modern style which senses like it is a late version. Other than these I didn’t notice many cons of this software.

Angus
Angus
Company Director in UK
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Probably The Best Text Editor I've Used... Ever.

Kommentare: Notepad++ has saved me a ton of time and made my life easier, whenever I need to develop an application, or even type out some text, it makes the job a breeze.

Since the day I found Notepad++ it's made very tedious tasks a lot simpler, I really like how they support Regex and have a wide array of plugins which can automate tasks.

The only slight issue I have with the software from time to time, is that if you have a lot of text files open at once, it can take a while to start up.

Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Multitool

Kommentare: I have been using Notepad ++ (or N++) for as long as I can think. It basically started in school and i quickly adopted it for my home use too and never stopped using it ever since.
You can (probably) open all files and formats that text editors should be able to handle and some more. It is recently being overshadowed by VS code, but i still use both of them side by side, since N++ is still faster for quick edits and i know all the key combos i possibly need.
I definitely reccomend to install this on your machine at work and home, since it makes things so much easier compared to the default notepad.

It can open almost any fileformat to the point where it feels like the VLC of editors. A lot of Programming languages are supported for highlighting out of the box and you can add even more via plugins. Opening files is really quick! Files you have edited are kept even after a shutdown and if the file is removed, unless you save it there are no "saving oopsies " happening.

Windows only Finding plugins that fit your needs and are still developed for the current version can be really tedious. Sometimes you need to stick with certain N++ versions for compatibility. No autocomplete or Intellisense by default. Finding autocomplete plugins and getting them to work can be tricky and your chances of success are based on how far your language is spread