Über Notepad++

Ein kostenloser Textcode-Editor mit Win32 API und STL, der verschiedene Sprachen unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über Notepad++

Notepad++ is free and very easy to use. I love how easy the developers have made it to develop.

The interface is not convincing, the code that is written often is not very visible and very confusing at first sight.

Bewertungen zu Notepad++

Notepad++ hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.335 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Notepad++ bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.335)

Nico M.
Nico M.
Consultant in Österreich

Verwende ich definitiv täglich!

Der Editor ist einfach simpel und unterstützt mich täglich in meiner Tätigkeit als Software Consultant. Sei es nur eine Notiz welche ich mir schnell aufschreibe oder ein Programmiercode welchen ich mir direkt in der richtigen Programmiersprache farblich markieren lasse.

Fällt mir auf die schnelle jetzt nichts ein.

Kevin W.
Kevin W.
Supply Chain Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

If you've used Notepad in the last month, replace it with Notepad++ and never look back

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I've used the regular built-in Notepad forever. It's already in Windows, so it's great to scratch down a quick note or view the occasional txt, bat, or csv file. Notepad++, though, can do all that plus a million more things. Let me say, I'm not a real software developer, so I can't speak to most of these more advanced functions. I have used this software for Python scripts and VBA, however, and I love that it will automatically highlight functions just like a SDE, but in a much simpler package. The best part is the ability to have add-ins for extra functionality. Again, I'm not a developer, so I haven't experimented with most of them, but one simple thing I love auto-saves my text if I close the program. If I do save a file I'm working on, it automatically saves a backup of the previous version. How great is that? Simple version management in a super easy to use program!

It's a small lightweight program, so it loads super quick. You're able to install add-ins for additional niche functions

Not as full-featured as a full-functioned SDE.

Eero L.
Manager in UK
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for programming, and more!

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I use Notepad++ for programming, but since the Search & Replace tool is so good, I have very often used it for other kinds of tasks too. For example, doing batch modifications to CSV files. Very easy to use once you find out where everything is.

Notepad++ is an excellent tool for writing code. I like how the code is highlighted, how the search and other options work. There are just so many little well-thought details that make this a great application.

Nothing really. The icon could be more modern if I have to answer something. :D

Nachiket P.
Nachiket P.
Decision Analytics Associate in Indien
Unternehmensberatung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Notepad++ - Most simplified IDE for Corporates

3 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Notepad++ has been really good. It is great for beginner programmers providing simplistic UI-UX for coding. Notepad++ has been a great support for the team considering the fact that we have more than 1 lakh lines of code for every one of our applications, and we can keep open all the files at ease and edit these as and when required in no time without any lag. Notepad++ has proved to be an efficient and fast tool.

The best thing I like about Notepad++ is its simplicity and speed. As a part of the Product team at ZS, we create mini-code snippets in Python for incremental functionalities which we deem important for incorporation into our pre-existing products. Notepad++ is very simple to use with minimal UI-UX complexities, and one needs to simply select the language and start coding. Also, Notepad++ opens up as many tabs as required simultaneously, and provides the option of two panes to compare codes which are simply great

Notepad++ has become a bit archaic as compared to other IDEs available in the market like MicroVisual Studio Code and Pycharm (specific to Python). These have capabilities to auto-recommend the parameters required for input in a function (with the datatype required) and also provide direct links to redirect to the function from wherever it is called. These are some features that Notepad++ lacks currently, and can be considered for inclusion.

Fábio S.
Fábio S.
Software Security Analyst in Brasilien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Notepad++ as a notetaking app

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I manly use Notepad++ as a note taking app, instead for a means to develop source code.
With this in mind, Notepad++ is best for keeping the history of new notes.

Notepad++ is a lightweight program for developing source code of the most different languages. The best feature is that it keeps temporary files for every newly created tab, meaning you don't need to save your work before closing it. This is especially useful for note taking, since it will keep the history of what was recorded

It does not work on Unix based systems nor there is an alternate version of the same company.

Brian schäffer A.
Driver in Dänemark
Design, Selbstständig

Easy program to create website codes of any kind in.

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very good to work in with your site, but have that weakness that it can't find your site buy the browser choise.

The easy way you get your file open and the easy overview of similar words and elements in your script.

The new Notepad++ are going wrong when you want to look at your site in a browser, it can't find your site?? The old one had not that problem you just chose "run" and your site came up in the browser you had chosed.

Bruno M.
e-learning developer in Portugal
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy program to quick manage code

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: very easy and fast way to edit code, so far it did the work and i'm satisfied

Simple and fast way to edit code, with a well structure color hierarchy, quick search and find tool, open several codes at once and save all with one click

easy to lost where the cursor is when the code is big

Brian B.
Brian B.
Owner in Kanada
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best Notepad program you'll ever need

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: After almost 2 decades of using this program, I have a very hard time using anything else. It's so integral into my workflow, extremely portable, and just does the job so well that I can't really find a need to replace it.

I've been using this program for almost a couple of decades now. It's extremely customizable with plenty of plugins to make it easier to use / integrate better into your workflow.

It can't handle extremely large files. When confronted with a very large file, it'll bring your computer to a crawl and either freeze or crash Notepad. A rare thing, but something to keep in mind.

Fernando R.
Fernando R.
COO in Spanien

Editor multipropósito simple

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Editor muy útil para trabajar con diversos tipos de fichero que permite con el uso de una sola herramienta de trabajo para sustituir y mejorar al notepad de windows

Editor simple que mejora con creces al notepad de windows, permitiendo el trabajo con múltiples tipos de ficheros

El software cumple con la función para el que ha sido diseñado. No encuentro nada que no me guste especialmente

Aditya A.
Aditya A.
Programmer Analyst Trainee in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Everyday helper notepad++

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Notepad++ have all the major update from the basic notepad. It can be very useful for it's multiple tab features to easy to use interface.

A much needed update for the existing default notepad. Notepad++ is very ease to use and daily go to software for viewing or editing files. People use it for different purposes as yaml file viewer or as a white board

The ux is minimal and the font is very basic. No support or theme is there. Graphical interface can be better.

Andrew B.
Andrew B.
Business Coach and Head Strategist in Neuseeland

Great document editor and search tool

Kommentare: This replaced my previous paid editor, great tool, fast and useful.

Sometimes you have to edit a really large file, and nothing else will open it, well Notepad++ will. I had documents that my previous text editor just couldn't handle [well not without a lot of waiting and screaming], Notepad++ handles them with ease. I use it as a task management tool as well as an easy text editor. Also Windows doesn't always search all files when you do a search, you can use Notepad++ to do a complete search of a folder/s to find text in files.

Not the prettiest of editors, but fully featured, and updates itself when needed.

Rodrigo T.
Owner in Brasilien

Small, fast and convenient

Kommentare: We normally use visual studio, but it is too heavy for small tasks. The VS code is also too big and confusing for that, as it always tries to deal with project folders. In Notepad++ we can open files individually and edit a script or fix a programming error in a larger project from another tool, check the charset of a file or even write manuals in markdown. It is a Swiss Army knife for most of the auxiliary functions in our routine.

It is a super notepad, very fast to open, very efficient for handling large files, great for editing scripts or parts of larger programs. I also find it amazing how easy it is with the wizard to define your own programming or markup language. This extends the app to domain languages. It also has localization for several languages.

I even went looking for something I don't like about it, but I couldn't find it. Perhaps the only thing missing is that it has a Linux version.

Alex A.
System Analysis in Kanada
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Come for the easy way to view and edit text files, stay for features

Kommentare: Notepad++ has become one of the first programs I install and any new computer or server. Having a light weight way to open up any source code files, being able to view the code in a extremely readable manner, and being able to make quick changes has been extremely valuable to me in to many situations to count. Notepad++ is to programming what a good multitool is to handyman work, its unobtrusive enough to always keep on you and will save a ton of time when a more powerful or specialized tool will not yield better results.

Light weight and open source, can be installed on pretty much anything without having to worry about taking up resources. Extremely useful to keep on a server. Recognizes a lot of programming languages and syntax right out of the box, but also has the options of adding plugins to expand upon its functionality. Notepad++ is exactly what you would expect from the name, it is like the basic Notepad application with a ton of useful extras. Most importantly though is the program does not bombard you with its extra functionality, instead letting the user explore freely. If you are in the market for a better version of Notepad that is exactly what you will find when you first open it, and if you like it enough that you want to explore further you can discover a large amount of additional useful features.

As a piece of open source free software for viewing and editing raw text files and source code I cannot think of any cons. Compared to a full IDE Notepad++ lacks may critical features, but Notepad++ is not a full IDE and does not claim to be. When viewed through the lens of being a simple text editor that extends itself just beyond its necessary scope for the users convivence I cannot find any faults.

Roger L.
Roger L.
Software Developer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Notepad++ can handle every language then some

Kommentare: I mean I use it literally every single day. I most of the time just leave it open and is one of the few programs that turn on when my computer turns on. It has so many plug ins I still haven't tried them all but the ones I have tried we so good I just left those on too and I love finding stuff on here that just makes coding just so much more enjoyable and the program is as powerful as you want it to be

Were do I begin, well first is how light it is. I have been using Notepad++ since I was 18 and I am 30 as of 9/5/2021 and to this day I cant find another source text editor that is as quick and robust I can just keep tabs of examples and the syntax highlighting is beautiful and you can use there XML layout to make your own syntax highlighting. Also the plug ins they offer are unreal. You can build your copy up with all the bells and whistles or keep it light, I do recommend getting a FTP client on so you can put in individual files were they need to be real quick. Honestly this will be one of the tools you will use most often.

If I had to pick I would say there are some bugs in some of the plug ins and maybe a slight touch up on the GUI.

José luis F.
Director in Argentinien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An improved version of MS Notepad

Kommentare: I started using Notepad++ to solve some coding problems in text files that I needed to share between different platforms. I currently use it as my exclusive plain text editor, because I don't know of a better one so far.

It is free software, distributed under the GNU General Public License. It is permanently updated, which is a very good feature in a free software. It has virtually everything you would expect from a plain text editor and much more. Allows you to work with projects, sessions and different views, which gives you great power when working with multiple related files or several groups of files. It recognizes many programming languages and also allows you to create your own language. It also works with Markdown. It supports five types of character encoding, with the possibility of transforming texts from one to another. A large number of character sets can also be used, including several oriental ones. It is capable of generating MD5 and SHA-256 hashes, from text and from files. It has very powerful search and text replacement functions. It has automatic spelling correction and the possibility of adding dictionaries of different languages. Allows recording and execution of macros. You can work with two synchronized files in the same view. Accepts the addition of plugins and because of that an unlimited number of functions can be added.

I have had some problems with the use of the Spanish dictionary, which is installed separately. It has an ASCII character panel, but it would be nice if it natively included a more complete UNICODE character map.

System Architect in Brasilien
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Not a simple Text Editor

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This is my preferred tool for daily activities. I use it to compare 2 text files (something really useful), also to take notes (as the primary objective of this tool), to read code (it has support to several coding languages), to read JSON files (by far, my preferred functionality).

There's a large number of really useful features in this application that can serve many different use purposes. The three major strengths I see in this tool are: - The powerful onboard features (check how many options are there on the default menu bar. The search function is really flexible, with the mark functionality onboard that help us to identify words or even lines to be fully replaced or deleted). Another really nice one is the shift+alt+click functionality to make dynamic selection of texts. Also, special mention to the auto-save feature of multiple files (usually, I keep on more than 30 opened files at same time). - The facility to install and start using it (it is straight forward as any text editor should be) and, the stability combined with low use of system resources (as earlier mentioned, even with +30 opened files simultaneously, performance never drops). - The large variety of available plugins that make it this tool capable to assume many different roles such as a text editor, a JSON file analyzer, a XML analyzer, a code editor, a two-text files comparison tool...

For some features, we have so many options that it may be confusing for new users. For instance, I keep on forgetting how to mark and delete some lines because despite the mark functionality appears on the search bar, the remove functionality is hidden under search-bookmark option.

Senior Software Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Love to work with this editor

Kommentare: 1) It's easy to use 2) Handy software editor for improving your work performance and skills. 3) Advanced version from windows default notepad editor. 4) Auto save file feature. 5) Technical updates are available on approx monthly basis. What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
1) I am using this tool for storing my important data on daily basis. Like I have written some daily used data in a text file. So whenever I have to add new content of the day then i added in this file. In case i forget to save that data then it's automatically keep my data is safe. So i no need to save again an again.
2) Opening programming file of C#,Html,Java script, c etc language. 3)Analysis logs of software project in organization. 4)Used this editor tool for learn Python language. 5)Easy to use and every text is having line no. So it's easy to find any info on particular line. 6)Giving multiple tab opening function for multiple file opening at a time. 7) I love more in this tool is Auto save of file.

1) I like auto save function in notepad++.It's giving advance feature on normal notepad. 2) Any programming language development we can do. Because it's supporting every type of file extension. 3) Easy for find character length, Line no and search. 4) We can install some extra plug in for use like If we want to install JSON type plugin then we do . 5)More control on files. Like Colors and comments are also manageable in this editor. 6) More frequent updated are available. 7)Intellisense also working for particular programming or typing a text.

I am using this tool from last 5 year. But Still not such an issue. In case of large file of txt. It's not able to open. So we can say this need to improve. Like it's not able to open 1GB size txt file.

Fernando D.
Fernando D.
SAP BW Consultant in Brasilien

My partner!

Kommentare: This is my daily partner. I love Notepad++ and I can't live anymore without it.

I have so much to say about it, but I'll try to be short. I use it every single day, to read simple text files, edit CSV when other tools hide some problems, edit source codes of many different languages, view HEX (hexadecimal) representation of some binary files, paste text to use later, edit texts without formatting, convert base64 strings, check UTF-8 files and even play tetris. Yes you have a lot of plugins to do whatever you need!

Sometimes when you do a search and replace operation in a very large file (100MB or larger), apart of the very long processing time, you may end up with a broken file. And even if you undo the operation with CTRL+Z, the file will not return to its original state, you must close without save to preserve the file. But that is not a problem you should consider because it is not so common to edit such a big file. You can also do the operation in blocks, it works then.

Andrei P.
Andrei P.
Lead Game Developer in Rumänien
Computerspiele, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great free text editor with font limitations and a less than modern look

Kommentare: Notepad++ increased the productivity of my small studio by having a free, fast, and lightweight tool to use that always got the job done compared to other free applications such as Notepad(cannot open large files) and Wordpad(for writing documents, not code). The macros and different styles of multi-selection saved me a lot of time when doing repetitive tasks. It was great for me for modifying files such as HTML, JS, CSS without having to download specific software. As long as the user has an idea about the programming language, for small changes and IDE is not required and this is where Notepad++ comes into play. The interface is a drawback but I just went along with it. The backups saved me a few times (can specify to auto-backup every few seconds!). Notepad++ is also my note writing program due to the tabbing system they have.

I've been using Notepad++ for around 8 or more years and I don't see myself moving away from it anytime soon. I can't remember a time when I thought Notepad++ was not a good choice. It's an amazingly sturdy text editor with support for an enormous amount of programming and markup languages yet very lightweight and on top of everything, completely free! Working with a lot of log files my first goto software to open them was the usual Notepad which quickly reminded me that big text files will just freeze it. Notepad++ however doesn't have any of those issues. It's like Window's Notepad on steroids. Plugins are a big thing in Notepad++ but I must admit I never found any reason to use them. For extensive work however I'm sure they can come in handy. Notepad++ excels at automating repetitive tasks with the use of the Macro feature and column mode. This made fixing spreadsheets really easy. It can also be easily integrated in WinSCP for small changes in remote files and even if the connection drops, Notpad++ will have backups of the files. The tab support is very handy especially that as a browser, it can be selected to open up with the same tabs as last time. The automatic backup is invaluable for unlucky situations. At some point my computer crashed and next time I opened Notepad++ the tabs were gone to my despair (had very useful info in them and I had no idea where they were saved) but I quickly found them in the backup folder.

The font limitations are somewhat of a problem as these can only be changed globally. I have yet to find a way (and I did search quite some time) how I could make certain text in Bold or Italic. The average answer I find redirects me to use different software because Notepad++ "is just a text editor" when it has more features than some paid IDEs. The interface of Notepad++ looks very outdated making the program look like a Windows 98 application even though it gets updated very frequently. On top of this, the icons under the toolbar for quick actions are very small. Still related to the interface, even though it's customizable up to some degree, it feels very cluttered. A lot of features stacked side by side that most people will probably never use. The menu with drop down submenus is also huge containing out of the box things like "Encoding" , "Run", "Window" and my favourite "?" which has the about section, the API section and other program related FAQ buttons. Again, related to the interface, some dropdown menus have huge options in them making the dropdown menu ridiculously wide. Updates are good, right? Well not if the software wants to update every 3 days! Out of the box, Notepad++ would like to update at least 2 times a week and when working on different devices at different rates, the update pop-up can become downright annoying. This can be disabled however. I have not found a way to adjust the frequency it looks for updates so right now it's either On or Off.

Lead Quality Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A must have editor

Kommentare: Basically it is more than an editor. It has quite a lot of very useful and important features which overall reduces cost and effort in any industry. The fact it supports a lot of languages makes it even more useful.
I think this is a must have tool.

I used Notepad++ almost on daily basis while doing testing of various softwares. It's a very simple to use tool, you don't need any instructions to use it. The interface infact id user friendly. Some of the features which i liked the most The data is saved on the go, you don;t have to save it explicitly. You know how much significance this holds to a software person. Mutiple tabs along with option of multiple views in Notepad++. This is extremely useful while comparing files (ask a tester how it makes life simpler:) ) When testing fixed file formats the highlighting of line and column number is very useful. It also highlights the text selected in the whole file which is another interesting feature. The option to search anything in all the opened files; simple but very important feature. The replace option has extended feature where you can make use of '/n' etc. Syntax highlighting and support for various languages; I had to deal with a lot of XML and HTML files. This tool made my life easy. The support, answers to queries is good and pretty fats.

There is nothing much which I didn't liked about Notepad++. It's basically an editor and it fulfills all the features a editor should have. If you are using it for programming you'll surely find some difficulties there.

Gokul K.
Gokul K.
Senior Consultant in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Notepad++ V7.7.1

Kommentare: I am using this Notepad++ as an developer for past 6 years right from 2013. As an developer and support person in my project I used to have lot of SQL insert commands, BCP IN/OUT and other FTP commands to be typed and generated it as an macro for millions of rows. So this software is used to avoid lot of halles in first place. As well since I am an developer this is used to create formatting loop for SQL procedure, functions and views. As well by erroneously if the notepad closed also the next day when we opends it saves the data in the local and we can get started from the place where we left.

1. Notepad is very good and easy when we are a developer particularly for .HTML, CSS Designs 2. It is an Good IDE when we are using for SQL. It will clearly shows conditional formatting, loops and other contents as required for avoiding compilation errors. 3. The IDE is free in the market and selling for a least dollar amount by Scooter INC., 4. Automatic spell checker and avoiding grammatical things when typing the words. This feature is called "Autocomplete" which suits to HTML and SQL also. 5. Macros also available which is used for any BCP or Insert commands when writing for SQL server coding (T-SQL). 6. Supports N number of languages right from HTML till Java, ASP and VB also. SO formatting is very easy and done at one place rather than having their IDE's when developer develops multiple tings at one place.

1. Notepad++ is sometimes slower in nature and getting closed automatically without any error messages though it was light weight in nature. 2. For a developer/programmer this is very good however for tech managers and directors this is not a good tool to dealt with since we have lot of paid one in the market with features in the market for any presentations to be performed. Overall disadvantage or CONS is less so nothing to be presented much apart from this.

Stuart S.
Electronic Design Engineer in UK
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent lightweight text/code editor

Kommentare: Notepad++ is one of my favourite utility programs. It does one thing and does it very well, with intelligent, easy-to-use design. It is an excellent sidekick for programming projects; useful for inspecting files at all stages of an embedded software project, from C++ source to HEX. I have also used it as a main editor for more old-fashioned languages which do not come with an IDE. In this scenario the built-in code highlighting for all common languages (and some not-so-common ones) as well as the rudimentary code completion come in very handy.
A great tool!

Notepad++ is my Swiss Army knife of software; useful for so many things. If I need to quickly open a piece of source code to remind myself how something works (without opening the full project in the IDE), Notepad++ is perfect. I like to open all kinds of files, not just text, with Notepad++ to find out what their internal structure looks like. A lot of proprietary file formats are human-readable and often contain standard elements like XML or INI. Notepad++ has just enough features to be useful, keeping it very lightweight. This helps it start up virtually instantly. A complement to the fast startup time is the Windows context menu entry. This really is fantastic and means if I want to peek inside any file I can simply right-click and 'Edit with Notepad++'. Supports a wide range of plugins if extended functionality is required. I have used and liked the Diff and HEX editing plugins, which were easy to install and worked well. It remembers which files are open when it is closed, meaning I can resume working straight away next time. Tabbed interface works well for a text editor, especially when combined with the Diff plugin.

Popups which ask if I want to update every time I open the software are annoying and break my workflow, and unfortunately Notepad++ is guilty of this. Really not much apart from that!

Praveen kunigal S.
IT Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

One of the high quality Notepad.

Kommentare: Overall very happy with this app as it provides very features which are very much required for any IT Engineer.

There are lots of good features in this, would mention a few here: 1. I can open multiple tabs (no limit), it's very easy to navigate to different tabs whenever needed and easy to close/save tabs any single tab. 2. There is an option to change the Language (like SQL, Java, Unix etc) this would helps me a lot in writing code, SQL queries. 3. Macros: This option helps me while doing any repetitive minor tasks. Using this option we can record the task, and hit a Run Macro to repeat the same task N number of times. Which is really a great feature which I didn't find in any other software. 4. It allows me to reload the file, so I don't have to close and open the file to check updated content. We can also make file to update in real time.

I installed this app in my personal device too, whenever I open this app everytime it asks me to update the application and when I hit the update button it gets stuck and nothing happens. They have to fix this bug, no other complains pertaining to application behaviour.

Undergraduate in Sri Lanka
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

“A wonderful text editor which achieves enormous tasks”

Kommentare: As a university student, I use the Notepad++ software to edit my codes as it supports a wide variety of programming languages. I am so excited about the awesome features that it has held and I like its user interface which is entirely customizable. In my opinion, it is an amazing text editor that I ever used!

I have been using this software for about four years and I use this Notepad++ software daily to edit my scripts immediately and to edit some parts of my codes that I have done. I noticed that it supports a lot of programming languages which makes me easy to edit my codes which are from different programming languages such as C++, C, Python, and HTML. One of the features I love most in this Notepad++ software is its autosaving facility while I’m working. It is very essential as when there is a power failure for a long period or unwittingly closes this app. Hence because of this feature, I could continue my work where I have stopped without getting stress. Notepad++ consists of multiple tabs and it is easy and free to use which saves my time a lot. It has a syntax highlighting facility which helps me a lot to identify especially the errors and strings of my code. It saves my internal storage as it does not use much amount of storage. Notepad++ software has many different plugins and supports for macros too. I love the exceptional features accommodate in this Notepad++ software and I recommend this software to use u all.

Notepad++ software is unable to open files which are usually larger than 50MB and I noticed that it is lagging when these files are opening in this software. I hope in the future this software could use for Linux and Mac users too, as it is now only accessible for MS Windows users. I think it is better to have a modern style which senses like it is a late version. Other than these I didn’t notice many cons of this software.

Juan pablo D.
Director in Ecuador
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Una buena alternativa para programadores que utilizan entorno Windows

5 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Generalmente lo uso para revisar el código de otros colegas que no trabajan en entorno mac. No es mi editor principal pero lo uso casi a diario. Es el programa ideal principalmente para programadores principientes, excelente para revisar código de forma remota de las otras estaciones de la oficina y la facilidad de tener múltiples documentos abiertas en varis pestañas.

A pesar de sus sencilles, me gustan muchas funcionalidades que son muy útiles , primeramente su peso es muy ligero y correo muy ráppido además tienen funciones que me ayudan mucho al momento de programar personalizando mi entorno, funciones múy útiles como es el caso de eliminar líneas vacias de un solo tirón. Puedo generar comentarios a bloque de código solo selccionándolo y aplicando un short cut. A través del menú me permite seleccionar el lenguaje en que voy a programar y esto me ayuda que se vayan autogenerando las etiquetas correspondientes.

Que no exista una versión para Mac, para usarlo o tengo que abir mi emulador Paralls en Mac, de forma remota a través de Any Desk o directamente lo trabajo en mi laptop Windows.