Über QGIS

Open-Source-Lösung zum Erstellen, Bearbeiten, Visualisieren und Analysieren von Geodaten.

Erfahre mehr über QGIS

QGIS is a good software to analyse and visualize data in.

Something I don't like is that sometimes the application closes and does not have recovered files, so you have to start again.

Bewertungen zu QGIS

4,0

QGIS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 97 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du QGIS bereits verwendet?

Dominik
Landschaftsarchitekt in Österreich
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Volle GIS Funktionalität

Opensource mit jede Menge Entwicklungsleistung und Support im Hintergrund

Ab und zu kommt es zu Programmabstürzen - einfach mal öfter speichern.

Tharindu
Tharindu
District Engineer in Sri Lanka
Tiefbau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

QGIS - The Best GIS Platform

Kommentare: After starting with QGIS, my design flow in QGIS involves over 80% of the total work. Before QGIS, creation of pipe lines, adding lengths manually, introducing elevations to thousands of notes along with demands usually consumed over a month for each scheme. But with QGIS, the time requirement changed to a matter of hours, which is unbelievable. Pipelines are automatically generated with exported shape files, demands are exported with demand buffers, which are created and managed in QGIS and all elevation data sets are all there in the same project.

QGIS is a free software, with exceptional customization as well as some amazing built-in features. Compared to most other GIS platforms including paid ones, QGIS offers a hassle free user experience since we can handle/ manage all our files within a single interface such as creating-converting-managing all data layers very easily. The other major upside is the availability of a ton of third party plug ins, which will help you do almost everything you need. As a daily user of the software, QGIS has become an integral part of my design workflow in modelling and managing water supply pipe networks. With the latest QGIS 3, we received many new features to further enhance the level of presentation compared to what it offered before. This was a very nice surprise and a much welcomed bonus to all users.

Unlike many free apps, there are literally no downsides to using QGIS compared to the alternatives.

Emma
GIS Analyst in Australien
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

QGIS - get your work done fast.

Kommentare: As a GIS Analyst, QGIS has changed my professional life and I am now in the Open Source GeoSpatial community. I love the efficiency of it and that you can download it anywhere in the world via the QGIS Project page. The QGIS Community are kind and ethical and are ready to help users.

I moved over to QGIS from ESRI as I was working in consulting and QGIS performed quickly (very powerful and lots of tools available from GDAL, GRASS and SAGA) and was more stable. The default styles were beautiful as well and the ease of working with Open Data such as ArcGIS REST Servers made my workflows efficient. The Plugins, such as SLYR, lets me work with ESRI products with ease and QGIS is the main software to run your Tuflow in. With a long term release each year and quarterly updates, it is always evolving with technology. Using Geopackages when working with the Cloud environments also make my workflows efficient. I love that I can share my work easily as well with fellow workers and clients. Lots of support in its Documentation as well in the community via socials or email lists or Stackoverflow.

Labelling needs to be developed a bit more but in saying that, I can get a complex fauna study map out. As it is free, corporations can use it but they need to also contribute to it as well so we can keep the development up.

Antonis
Urban planner and regional developer in Griechenland
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

QGIS review

Kommentare: Till now, my QGIS use is restricted to creating map products, which is great but alittle bit more time-consuming.

It is built extremely user friendly, with similar UI to other softwares provided by vendors at great cost. It works for GIS users, providing an open source powerfull tool, triggering the user to expand their skills to coding.

There should be more built-in options regarding the data visualization, specially when creating map products (greater farmating libraries). I would like to see less versions of the software, but more stable.

Pamela
Laboratory technician in Ecuador
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for your GIS proyects

Kommentare: Qgis has a wide variety of tools that helps in the quality of the product I'm working on.

It's a fantastic tool for free. I like the facilites in different types of formats, the compatibility with Python and support.

For me everything works fine cause I get what a need in a easy way without problem. I really enjoy using Qgis.

hamza
researcher in Algerien
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My personal experience on QGIS

Kommentare: In my opinion, QGIS is currently the best GIS software, offering all the necessary tools through a multitude of plug-ins, but also because it's free and open source, making it the best choice for students and researchers.

One of the things I liked most about this program is that it's free and open source. It also provides all the necessary tools in a single software, so there's no need to download other programs. It also allows you to download satellite images with no need to download them from external sites, and to process them automatically, saving the user time and effort.

So far, I haven't encountered any problems or complications with it.

Mauricio
Profesional GIS / Analista de Datos in Argentinien
Staatsverwaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

QGIS, a Geographic Information System for data visualization and analysis

Kommentare: I have generated a series of dashboards capable of creating geostatistical maps, all are visible in my linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mauriciomarquezgoa/

It is a free, intuitive, easy-to-use software, with a lot of documentation on the web, capable of solving complex spatial data problems. Add-ons make it the best free GIS on the web.

The map composer has an extension called Atlas which is able to add HTML elements, Javascript among others that allow expressions and function to make intersections to the flight that give a great dynamism to the configured maps.

Tiefbau, Selbstständig

Excellent Open Source GIS software

Kommentare: I have loved discovering this software. It is all that I had hoped I could find since ESRI products are so so expensive and it is my budget. But QGIS days everything I need for professional mapping and analysis.

This is a full-featured, intuitive GIS software with many devoted users who develop add ons for some many situations. The software is updated regularly. It connects to all the databases and sources I need.

The installation is a little difficult at times and it requires uninstalling the previous version. The tool bar graphics can look a little dated graphically.

Joseph
Joseph
Senior Engineer in Kenia
Tiefbau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Agrxis Review on QGIS

Kommentare: Using QGIS has been an amazing experience for me. Since I rely on geospatial technologies for my profession, QGIS has surpassed my expectations in every way. The program offers a reliable and adaptable platform for all of my GIS requirements. I value the user-friendly design that makes it easy for me to move through my tasks. I am able to conduct intricate spatial analyses and produce visually amazing maps because to the wide range of geospatial analysis tools and features offered by QGIS. My productivity is further increased by having access to a large variety of plugins and extensions and being able to interact with different data formats. In addition, QGIS's vibrant community and thorough documentation have been essential tools for troubleshooting and extending my GIS skills.

Because QGIS provides a robust and user-friendly platform for my geospatial needs, I truly love using it. I value the wide variety of features and tools that QGIS offers since I am passionate about GIS. I can manage a variety of datasets thanks to my proficiency with a variety of geospatial data types, including shapefiles, raster pictures, and databases. I can easily explore and personalize my workspace with QGIS thanks to its user-friendly interface and layout options. QGIS's extensive library of plugins and extensions improves its usability and enables me to increase its capabilities for certain tasks. Additionally, I have access to tools, tutorials, and assistance anytime I need it because to the vibrant and encouraging community that surrounds QGIS.

Thus far, my experience with QGIS has been very positive and I have not encountered any issues or concerns.

Versorgungsunternehmen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Q-Gis Review

Kommentare: due to its versatility and the integration can helps us to use multiple plugin are very helpful

the most likable thing i like about qgis is that we can Create, edit, visualise, analyse and publish geospatial information on any platform

the least feature i like about this software is that sometime labelling interface is very difficult and to understand this software it take sometime due to its difficulty

Carlos
Carlos
PhD in Agricultural Sciences in Ecuador
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Free and easy to use

Kommentare: Qgis is one of the most complete geographic information processing software out there today.

It is an open access software with regular updates available to everyone. Its compatibility with various graphic and semantic information input formats make it a powerful tool for managing geographic information. The management of information in raster and vector formats make Qgis a versatile system, suitable for applications in many themes. The possibility of using web maps as a base or in the representation of the results allows a better visualization of the information.

Some initial training is needed, once the first steps are taken it is easy to use.

Sharanbasappa
Assistant Professor in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

QGIS - An Overview of Pros and Cons

Kommentare: QGIS is a versatile tool for GIS professionals, students, and anyone who needs to work with geospatial data. Its accessibility, functionality, and active community make it a valuable option for users looking for open-source GIS software.

QGIS, also known as Quantum GIS, is an open-source cross-platform desktop geographic information system. Here are the pros and cons of using QGIS:Pros:1. It is free and open-source, making it accessible to anyone regardless of budget constraints.2. QGIS supports a wide range of data formats and is able to work with both vector and raster data.3. QGIS has a large and active community, with numerous plugins and tools available to enhance functionality.4. It offers advanced geoprocessing tools, such as spatial analysis and mapping capabilities.5. It can be easily integrated with other software and systems, making it a versatile tool for a range of applications.

1. The user interface can be overwhelming for beginners, and it may take some time to learn and become comfortable with the software.2. It may not have all the same features and capabilities as some of the more expensive commercial GIS software.3. Some of the more advanced features may require coding or scripting knowledge, which can be a barrier for some users.

RANGANA
Engineer in Sri Lanka
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Open source software that serves better than paid ones

Kommentare: This is being used to create maps with data that facilitate the analysis process.

This is the greatest software that I have come across in my life to do GIS jobs. Even the software is freely available, it performs way better than most of the paid products in the market.

There is actually nothing to dislike about this software. Everything is strategically placed and tons of third-party plugins are available to make your work easier.

andre luiz
CEO in Brasilien
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

makes life easier

Kommentare: The software is very good to use. It is easy to install and implement plugins because it is open source and does not restrict its usability at all.

The software presents the user with an enormous ease in using its tools! Simplicity is given even in data processing requiring little installed computer hardware

It presents some translation errors in its other pre-defined languages, but it does not get in the way of using it!

oumaima
research analyst in Marokko
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Unleashing the Power of Spatial Analysis

Kommentare: QGIS offers a broad range of tools and functionalities for spatial analysis, data management, and map creation. i appreciate the vast capabilities of QGIS, allowing me to perform complex spatial operations, create visually appealing maps, and analyze data effectively.

QGIS is an open-source software, meaning it is freely available for download and use. This accessibility makes it a popular choice for individuals and organizations with limited budgets or those who prefer open-source solutions.

QGIS, like any powerful software, has a learning curve, especially for users who are new to geographic information systems (GIS).

EDV-Berater in Deutschland
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Karten für Avenza Maps

QGis helps me georeference maps so they can be used in Avenza Maps

I don't know anything about that. I am fully satisfied.

Pedro
Pedro
Architecture Student in Ecuador
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Qgis- One of the best GIS softwares

Kommentare: I use this software for my university career (architecture), I use for the analysis of terrain, and the nearby environment, where I can see a lot of information, For example, bus lines, rivers, land, electric lines for drinking water, etc.
I really like this software as it is very easy to use for beginners.

QGgis is an open-source software, i like its easy and fast workflows, it is really easy to modify layer properties, attributes and other features, and i prefer it because it is just as good as other GIS softwares, but QGis is free. Really easy to use and learn, and you can find a lot of information about this software in youtube.

something I don't like is that sometimes the application closes and does not have recovered files, so you have to start again.

Chandni
Chandni
Assistant Professor in Indien
Umweltdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

QGIS is free which is its biggest plus point!

Kommentare: Like I mentioned above, the ease of use and the software being inexpensive is a huge advantage for anyone who wants to learn about geographic information system. Also since most researchers other than those working in larger institutions work on QGIS I feel it becomes easy to relay and correlate data in collaborations where 2 researchers might be working from different locations. Hence, it works really well for most of the people working with GIS and remote sensing.

The free software helps us researchers correlate our data through remote sensing as the software is relatively inexpensive in comparison to ArcGIS. Most of the data can be run through this software with ease and even the manual functions are better and easy to understand.

Only sometimes I do feel that the quality of our maps suffer since its free it has its cons. Otherwise it works really well for an amateur and intermediate users.

Irédon
Researcher in Indien
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Free and trusted Geolocalization tool

The most loved things, QGIS is a free Software which can be used with a less performante computer or laptop

At least QGis can be accessible to students and useful to training company

Victor
Junior Product Owner in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best free software for map management

Kommentare: I love the software and would certainly recommend it to anyone interested in geo data management.

I like that this software is open source, yet has a lot of powerful features, most of which I have not gotten around to exploring.

The plethora of features can sometimes be dauting to someone with little knowledge about using the software.

Mayowa
Student in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

QGIS

Kommentare: Generally, this software can be an alternative to others.

because this is an open source software for spatial analysis, I give it a thumbs up. I use it from time to time as well.

Some of the tools are still in the process of being built and so most of them may not the provide the output one is looking for.

Rita
research technician in Portugal
Forschung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

An innexpensive GIS software ready for everyday use

Kommentare: It's a tool that can be easily learnt by anyone and be integrated in workflow. The base maps are very good.

I appreciate that is free software and it can be used on PCs and MACs alike, without having the bother of having different software depending on the machines. It's straightforward to learn how to use. The map creation allows a variety of possibilities of layout and every kind of user can quickly have a grasp on.

The design of the software is rough around the edges and not as appealing as other GIS software. It's like a out dated version of previous ArcGIS versions. In computers where the user doesn't have power over custom downloads it can be a hassle. 3D can make the software a little slow.

Gabriel
Gabriel
Engineer in Brasilien
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

QGIS Review

Kommentare: My experience with the software has been very good. At first I felt a little difficult, but now I can use all the tools. I recommend the software for professionals and students.

It is an excellent open-source software. It is easy to use, especially if you have previously handled a GIS tool. The software is continually being improved

I found that the learning curve is slightly higher than other GIS software. However, there is a lot of teaching material available on the internet.

Rachel
Senior Project Manager in Deutschland
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great free software

Kommentare: I have found it really easy to use, with a lot of online advice whenever I have not been able to work something out for myself

It has a lot of features that other paid-for software does not have. It can convert KML files to shapefiles, and also convert mapinfo files to shapefiles, and raster to shapefiles really easily.

I haven't found any negatives to using this software yet, but have not used to the extend as other GIS software

Miftakhul
Surveyor in Indonesien
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ease to use

Kommentare: Good, easy to your and very simple.

I have some mapping data to proccesing and i found qgis as familiar software that i hear. It simple to do and many object to processed by features.

It simple to use for begginer. Toolbar and feature are many so you can processed data as you do