Filtern nach:

Über StatusCast

With StatusCast, your status page becomes a central hub for communicating incidents and scheduled maintenance with your users.

Erfahre mehr über StatusCast

Justin N.
Justin N.
VP Customer Experience in UK
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

StatusCast

Kommentare: Great to work with both during the initial trial and testing and as we went into deployment and needed some help on a couple of topics.

The ability to have both public and private components on a single portal is something we could not find from other suppliers

Setup is a little more complicated due to the high degree of customisation available. Reporting could be improved.

Maria C.
Manager of Customer Support in USA

Communication is Key

Kommentare: Honestly, the product is amazing, and it's making my life a lot easier as I can post messages and downtime in the app quickly so that users are aware and if it's a short downtime, I don't have to send out a notice, it's just simply tracked there. I think having a dashboard and being able to show uptime is key in a SAAS based world and allowing users to help themselves rather than submitting cases to Support for updates, is a more efficient way to handle these types of problems going forward.

I like the ability to alert specific groups of users per each component. Having control over who you notify, for what products, or specific functionality so you can cater targeting messaging is huge in the Support realm. Allowing folks to sign up for text messages notifications rather than email so you don't have to deal with IT security restrictions is just a massive help in the healthcare industry were security is extremely strict and traffic is heavily monitored.

I'd like to be able to manage my list of contacts better. I want to know who has never signed in so I can remove them from the list of subscribers. I want to know when people leave that I can remove them from the list with ease. I'd also like a better way to handle and manage templates, because copying and pasting sometimes doesn't adjust well so having to get the HTML version to manipulate changes can sometimes be very time consuming. Posting an incident needs to be a little more streamlined - for example, if you tie a template to a type, it should auto-populate below and it should auto-fill in the date, etc. so you can see it before you post it so you'll know the formatting looks right. Please allow for a better calendar view - looking at newest to oldest is off-putting and users seem to have a hard time reading that - perhaps showing an actual calendar or "TODAY" highlighted in Orange so people's eyes are draw there, would really help. Lastly, the reporting really needs to be exportable - I need to be able to pull a list of folks who have signed in - not just from their creation date so that we can leverage account management to ensure that the contacts we have listed actually are in the "know" about system outages and scheduled maintenance.

Miguel V.
IT Shared Services Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

StatusCast for Hospital Infrastructure

Kommentare: Overall, set up was easy, adding users was simple and direct. Administration is a breeze.

Ease of use and deployment. The production page is simple and not busy at all, making for a comfortable and inviting view of our page.

I wish the published page had a bit more flexibility than whats avialable but it gets the job done. The amount of components offered could be a bit higher to offer more flex during set up.

Sunyo S.
Program Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome service for system status!

Kommentare: It's awesome! Great support, great engineers!

It's pretty sleak. We were the first complex customer and StatusCast hand-held us along the way to our launch today!

Since we were able to get most features that we need during the implementation, not a lot of cons. However, moving forward, as StatusCast gets more customers, I am not sure how flexible it will be.

Shawn D.
IT Analyst in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

StatusCast Rocks!

The ease of use and simple layout for updates

There was difficulty setting it up from the CNAME we currently had in place. It took a bit longer than anticipated, but it was resolved eventually.

Jennet S.
CS Operations Engineer in Philippinen
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Functionality of StatusCast

Our company started using this since last year (deployment phase stage) and I find that it function as much as our previous communication tool. I believe this tool helped us in many ways, where some functions from our previous tool is now working, like selecting several database servers with ease. I do not think that it will be that possible.

What I least like about this product is the status of the incidents, whereas the completed incident only has the option of resolved. It would be nice if we can have the "closed" or "implemented" status.

Tim L.
Systems Engineer in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Does the job

It's very easy at a glance to check the status of our critical applications.

Having to re-authenticate for each section selected down the sidebar.

Santosh N.
Junior Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Ease to use software

Kommentare: Great

The quick alert and notification is the impactfull feature that i used most of the time

UI improvements needed over all a nice experience

Najjo K.
IT Business Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

StatusCast Review

The incident reporting and status pages are great for our end-users. They are configurable and can display as much or as little information as we would like. The existing integrations selection is great as well, with Okta and xMatters offered (our company utilizes these).

There are certain features that may need to be improved upon or added to StatusCast, but the ability to work with StatusCast and request new features makes this more of a pro than a con.

Mohana P.
Release Engineer in Kanada

Easy Release Notification

Kommentare: Statuscast overall experience is good. User friendly and easy transition.

Its simple to use and to configure the release notification. Dashboard shows the upcoming release details. We can review and plan accordingly.

It would be great, if we have dashboard to view list of notification specific to created user.

Austin H.
Webmaster in USA

Austin Hunt's Review of StatusCast (College of Charleston)

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's been really great, it's super user-friendly and the chat/support team is always reliable and responsive.

I really like its integration potential through the API that it offers. Plus, the documentation of that API is stellar.

This is minor but I'm not a fan of the limit on the number of components we can create. Especially in the context of nested components. Having three components nested within a component simply for the purpose of categorizing the subcomponents shouldn't result in a component total of 4, but rather 3.

Debbie P.
Application Management - iQQ Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Keeping Clients Updated

Kommentare: StatusCast has provided us a mechanism by which we can notify an ever-changing client/vendor database with up-to-the minute notifications on several different organization applications that otherwise would involve regular maintenance and clunky tracking processes. Furthermore, as a third party application, StatusCast provides the ability to get the word out even when our organizational communication systems are out of service.

Low maintenance requirements, ease of implementation, instant notification to clients, and up-to-date dashboard status. Implemented both an external facing and internal facing application, allowing us to keep our field informed on topics not applicable to clients or vendors.

Minor limitations prohibiting some flexibility in notification specificity; yet, we were still able to adjust and keep the application design applicable to multiple organizational applications with differing client/vendor databases

Dana J.
Principal Architect in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

StatusCast Base Features

Kommentare: excellent

Integration with Microsoft Azure platform

None, most features were included in the base product

Willis S.
Customer Support Engineer in USA

Easy to Use and Keep Customers Updated

Kommentare: The status page has decreased the amount of support tickets our company receives because of the ease of getting customers to subscribe to our updates and stay up to date with any incidents. We keep our internal company and external customers up to date with the ease of posting in one place.

The easy updates to existing incidents is by far my favorite feature. This makes it simple to update your customers rapidly and keep them up to date.

We have some automation that creates drafts of incidents that are sometimes hard to find the right views to delete them from. But in general, the UI is great and pretty easy to follow.

Michael H.
Application Developer in USA
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Support

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: StatusCast has been an exceptional partner to work with given our circumstances and requirements.

Our organization had a very tight delivery schedule with non-standard requirements. StatusCast really stepped up to help going as far as extending the product to help meet our needs.

At this point I can't pinpoint any short comings.

Andrea S.
Product Support Analyst II in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Status Cast: Our Communication

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've appreciated having such a quick route to our stakeholders inboxes.

The purpose is set and it's built for what it does. Nothing superfluous, let your users know what's going on.

Preset templates could be a fun addition, show off some of the features we can't see inately.

Marc N.
Network Analyst in USA

Status Cast Review

Kommentare: Centralized Notification System is great for alerting all parties from all departments

Easy to Admin to customer needs Easy to Admin our Company needs

Nothing really at this point to critique. Still Learning

software developer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great tool for IT communication

5 letztes Jahr

It has been used campus wide for IT related maintaience and communication , Great tool for IT communication

Sometimes it has issues with modifying and resending the communication with existing events

Rob H.
Systems Admin in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

StatusCast is a clean app

Exceptional support, ease of configuration, clean and concise.

Limited data sources and ability to add multiple accounts for the same data / service provider.

Ethan C.
Cloud Operations Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great support for a solid product

Kommentare: We are satisfied that our evaluation of status page packages led us to Statuscast.

I like the granular control Statuscast gives me over my incident communications, and it allows me to automate away from human errors with feature-rich communication templates. Support personnel are also stellar - they're super helpful, and they're nice to me when I'm an idiot.

The pricing seems a little extreme for a message queueing service.

Joseph G.
Director, Global Support in USA
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent support

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So far, it's been great. They have been here every step of the way to help me understand the product, they've made UI customizations for me and been able to explain every feature of the product very clearly

Ability to customize entirely and integrate with alerting systems we have to automate status posts

Took a while to figure it all out. There's a lot going on here, but in the end, that was a good thing.

Donna K.
IT Support Manager in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

StatusCast Notifcations Make Life easier

Kommentare: Again - keeping everyone involved, and updated.

I love being able to keep our users updated on all activity within the organization, from software updates to outages.

n/a Everything has been great so far. No complaints.

Ramesh P.
Senior Engineering Manager in Indien
Bau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

StatusCast Review

Customization is very easy and simple, Also biling is flexing.

Custom integration is not as easy as like other status page tools.