Über ADP TotalSource

ADP TotalSource ist dein Full-Service-Partner für Personalwesen, Sozialleistungen, Lohn- und Gehaltsabrechnung, Compliance, Arbeitnehmerentschädigung, Einstellungen, Onboarding und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über ADP TotalSource

The screens, tabs and lists are easy to navigate and understand.

Site is not user-friendly. Also, reports are extremely limited.

Bewertungen zu ADP TotalSource

4,0
3,8

ADP TotalSource hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 299 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ADP TotalSource bereits verwendet?

Chasity
Chasity
General Manager in USA

Best Decision Ever

Kommentare: Easy access to all my HR, Payroll and benefits information at a click of a button. I would highly recommend this software for busy office administrators to simplify day to day tasks. I like knowing that I can access the software remotely when I am traveling and I get the same information as I would if I used it in the office. The accessibility is one of the best things this software has to offer.

The software is easy to use and makes things so much more simple in day to day operations. I find it more user friendly then the competitors software I have used in the past.

Dena
Accounting Manager in USA
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Costly but Worth It

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: This company is the first company I've worked at that used ADP as its PEO. The fact that everything I could possibly need for payroll, HR, and compliance is available to me through ADP makes up for the cost. But the fact that ADP takes care of the majority of the annual/semi-annual/quarterly reporting as well as benefits makes the cost definitely worth it. I hope I never have to work without a PEO again! And as ADP is the largest (that I'm aware of), I hope my relationship with them continues!

I like that ADP is a one-stop shop, as far as payroll and HR are concerned, and they take care of a LOT of the reporting for our company, which is great for those of us who are constantly racing just to keep up with work on a daily basis.

The cost is high and there appears to be a lot of turnover at ADP.

Laura
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not Cost Effective

2,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It is important for small businesses to understand their costs at all times. If you decide to go with TS understand that you cannot change one part without unraveling everything. They lock you in and it is very difficult to make a change that makes the most sense for your business. The HR component is not strong. HR is not involved, with the exception of benefits one time per year and the renewal of the contract. HR should not be involved with the nuances of health insurance. HR is also expected to understand the laws in each state and they don't which means they give bad or inaccurate advice. Also, BE AWARE that the industry standard is that EPLI insurance is grandfathered in the event a company is sued. Not the case with ADP. Also, our company is owed an ERC credit. Having a PEO actually slowed this process down, because the ERC company had to work through the layers of people at ADP. It's been over a year and I am still dealing with ADP and trying to get our refund. Lastly, outsourcing allows small business to shop, be in control and determine what is best for their businesses as needs change. An example of this is the health insurance offered through ADP. It is expensive and is honestly terrible in comparison to shopping independently. I was told that ADP is the largest employer in the country and they had major negotiating power for the best benefits. This is 100% inaccurate (in my experience). I was able to get a much better policy for my employees at 75% of the cost! ADP is unaffordable and over-promises.

The payroll was the best part of TS. I am keeping the payroll and dumping TS.

HR is totally oversold. They are involved one time per year, when it is time to renew the contract and benefits. Other than that they do not partner on any level.

Paul
Finance Director in USA

Satisfied Client

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The people are their best asset. looking forward to the software update (only 2 more weeks) I think that will help with all of our reporting and usability issues.

Payroll processing is fairly simple. my direct reps, [sensitive content hidden] (payroll) and Goldie (admin) are great and alway seem to make a great effort to assist us.

software is a little outdated, integration between total source and time clock are poor. reports are not always what we need and cant be customized, not a lot of choices.

Milena
Executive Director in USA

About ADP Total Source for MCHC_OGW

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

HR representative is a hard dedicated worker

No support from the Payroll team. I have to call each time I run payroll. The system is not calculating accruals properly and it is creating problems with the staff. We will be changing the policies so it will be more simple and accurate.

Walter
Walter
Director of Accounting in USA
Quelle: GetApp

The total source of frustration

2,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My predecessor chose ADP TS in a hope to streamline and consolidate all of the payroll, benefit administration and HR management into one platform. The TS platform is very clunky and not intuitive at all - whether it be the prep of payroll, the access of reports, trying to decide what benefits you want - none of it was easy. I have used ADP Total Run for other employers and it is so easy and while you don't have a dedicated team, you can chat with someone pretty quickly and get your questions answered. I always had a hard time getting my questions answered with TS. The cost per employee compared to ADP Run or any other platform I have used was much higher and I could not figure out what I was getting for all of the extra fees. Also, they bury their fees in the workers comp and benefit admin stuff so you can't tell how much you are actually paying. I think this may have been my worse payroll experience in my 40 years as an accountant.

Almost nothing. I found very little to like about their software or support.

The support we received from our "team"? It was a random list of names of folks you could never reach or get a response if you emailed them.

Billy
External Relations in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Service

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall we have had a great experience ADP Totalsource giving our employees a higher level of service and benefits that we previously did not have.

ADP has been a great service for us with a number of solutions to help us stay focused on our work.

The cost is what I like least but appreciate the value and the service recieved.

Sherri
Office Manager in USA
Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly HR/Payroll Application

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have thoroughly enjoyed using ADP. All Staff/Reps I have interacted with have been great. Always ready to help and always have an answer or know where to go to get the information.

I enjoy the ease of using ADP. Whether it is setting up employees or completing payroll. Any issues or instances that are out of the norm are easily remedied by calling Customer service or reaching out to your Reps.

Sometimes reports or information is difficult to find. Navigating the portal can be a hassle sometimes. Especially when you just want to be able to find yourself real quick, but just calling in to Customer Service remedies that. A rep can always navigate you. I do not like that there are muliple portals to have to log into.

Richard
Director in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Benefits Costs - little buying power

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: overall, fairly good. gets the job done.

Payroll processing, direct deposits, tax calculations

website is a little cumbersome to use. know how to do all the things it can do. my big problem with ADP TotalSource is our health benefits. ADP represents 200,000 small businesses, 4.5 million employees? and there isn't good buying power regarding offering health insurance? limited choices, rates going up 23% in a year, several yrs in a row? with all those employees, we should get much better 'group' rates. Not subject to the cost increase of a 10 employee office that 1 employee had serious medical issues in the prior year. I expected better health insurance costs/offerings.

Karen
Executive Director in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ADP Totalsource

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Takes a lot of tasks around HR and payroll and consolidates into central location. Great for managing e-documents for EEs, has lots of self service options for EEs to help cut down on having a person to answer questions. Great for keeping track of all the important payroll and HR functions.

Customer support can be challenging sometimes. We used to have a support person that was great but he got moved and his replacement hasn't been as responsive. I do find that calling in to general support is usually pretty good though. The reporting can be a little cumbersome.

Marisol
Accounting/HR Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ADP TotalSource - One stop shop!

Kommentare: Overall, I am highly satisfied with the product and all the features that are available to use.

I love the fact that all my HR and payroll items are consolidated with one system. I enjoy all the HR features that ADP offers and have used them quite a bit when I come across HR issues!

I would love to see improvements in ease of use when running reports. I've used ADP Run in the past and loved how easy payroll reports were ran there.

Peter
President in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

L&L Glass experience

1,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I wish it never happened. Honestly, if you are someone reading this, please call me before moving forward. You can get equal heath care offerings now. Use ADP for payroll but nothing else. Their Total Source venture was a mistake. You get no personalized service and the cost is outrageous. You don’t get a “dedicated” rep tied to your account. You call and they never pick up. “Your account representative is currently unavailable. Press “1” to get the next available specialist to help you”. I can’t tell you how many times I heard that.

Reduced health care cost for my employees.

EVERYTHING ELSE! I have been through hell with this service from employee management to ERTC filing. They know this and still send the tone deaf automated questionairre.

Kenneth
Chief People Officer in USA
Musik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ADP Total Source - Not worth the acclaimed accolades in their website

Kommentare: I would rate customer service/support a zero or "N/A" because I cannot rate something that does not exist. I stopped using the customer support ticket system shortly after I surpassed 10 open tickets with an average of 15-30 days of NO response whatsoever. In 4 months, I have not been able to use the background check process efficiently; I have not had anyone assigned to help me implement a performance review process; I have not been able to properly create a new hire checklist for onboarding of new hires, and I have not been able to properly have the paid time off accrual for one group of employees, for example. I have asked many times to give me the access to make the changes myself. I have met with executives, pleading my case. All I get is "we have escalated your request". Yet no action and no solution. You are often encouraged to go to their knowledge base to figure things out on your own. I do not mind doing so. However, most of the articles are referring to prior versions of the system. So, the steps are incorrect or misleading, forcing me to ask again for clarity only to again get no response for weeks. Sometimes customer support responses are also incorrect. I regret choosing ADP TotalSource. The best analogy I have is imagine purchasing a Ferrari with all the bells and whistles. However, you end up keeping it in the garage 80% of the time. The other 20% of the time the Ferrari is stuck in stop and go traffic with no access to an interstate.

Payroll can be processed smoothly. That's about it.

I have the Administrator role and I lead the implementation process in my organization. What I like the least about the software is that not even the Administrator role has access to do simple tasks such as: add a new reason for a pay change; change a paid time off accrual rule; create a simple way to communicate to an employee they received a change in their pay (you are forced to create an "event", where there are several unnecessary steps that makes the "event" take days to be completed; and create an onboarding task list.

Dawn
Practice Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

R&V ADP Review

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, underwhelming. The costs have been exorbitant. The onboarding processes was a mess. Reports should have been proactively set up for interfaces and the turnaround time to correct was unreasonably long. The second year our renewal went up 18%. The saving grace was the HR and payroll rep and their assistance through the process.

I liked consolidating all of the employee information on one platform. The mobile app is great for employees. The clock in and out options are great. Our reps, when available, are fantastic.

The cost. The unavailability of reps. The learning module is terrible. Reporting module is not user friendly. The leave management process is also not good.

Richard
Operations Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Expectations

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Not good as issues with PTO accrual keep happening. Not getting timely answers to questions asked. Waiting on hold to speak with someone or being transferred and waiting for that department to pick up.

ease of use managing payroll hours and approving PTO time.

Not responsive to questions that need answers such as PTO accrual. Waiting on the phone too long to get to the right department. Associates being told they need to have the HR administrator call on their behalf.

Brian
HR Recruiter
Bankwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

ADP TotalSource is a solid, no-frills PEO that works effectively for our joint ventures.

Kommentare: Overall, ADP TotalSource checks most of the boxes needed to satisfy all of requirements of being a software system designed to act as a PEO. While there could certainly be some improvements, none of the products on the market seemed perfect, and this was one of the best 2-3 that I found.

It integrated well with our other systems and software. The customer service and support has been good and the implementation and set-up went smoothly. It does everything it was expected to and does have some nice reporting functionality included as well. It's user interface isn't particularly exciting, but is fairly intuitive and easy to pick up.

While it does what is needed, I feel like they could display more info per page and find ways to minimize "unnecessary clicks" to accomplish basic tasks related to sourcing, candidate, pipeline, dispositions, and requisition management. Also, resumes don't seem to always open properly using the Chrome browser. Sometimes, they must be downloaded in order to be viewed.

Sherri
COO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Generally Satisfied

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Okay... Benefits for our team is great. Management of the system and specific issue resolution is poor at best.

Day to day functions and benefit administration is effective and seamless.

I get bounced around a lot when I have issues and when I create a case I'm told it could take 3 to 6 pay periods to resolve the issue. Not really sure the purpose of an account rep is as I frequently have to reach out to various individuals to get an issue resolved. Tax payments have been made late. A garnishment was not managed timely. I feel like the client is not the primary focus for ADP and over the years I've been less satisfied with ADP.

Pascale
Client Support Specialist in USA

Very easy to use

We use ADP throughout the day every day and I have had nothing but great experiences with it; very easy to use and navigate.

Just today, actually, I was signed in and then had to restart my computer. When I opened up a new web browser to restart ADP, it kept telling me that I had it open in another screen. ...which I didn't so that was weird.

Antwort von ADP

Pascale, Thanks so much for your review! We are pleased to see that ADP TotalSource ranks as a 5-Star product for you. As for that strange one-time web browser glitch, we agree, that is odd. Please know that this review has been passed along to our TotalSource software team so they are aware of this. Thank you again for taking time out from supporting your clients to submit this review. We look forward to continuing to offer stellar service to Quorum Review IRB!

EMILY
Digital Editor in USA
Zeitung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Extremely basic and worth what you pay

Kommentare: If you run a small company with basic needs, get it. If it's bigger than 40-50 people or you want something with real detail, I wouldn't recommend it.

It does the basic job of tracking logging in and out and employee record keeping. It's organized in a basic and sometimes easily accessible design.

This software is a low bar for what you can expect for the price. It wasn't as detailed in employee information as I'd sometimes would've liked. The fonts are smaller so it's less accessible than other competitors. It didn't leave room for variability options.

Tyler
General Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review 2024

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: When i began with Airmaster 5 years ago i received good feedback from our contact, whom left shortly after. Since then we've been bounced from representative to representative and now ours is unresponsive to our most critical HR needs through out Operations Manager. Overall the technology is sufficient, but the communication and interaction with our staff is lacking.

The software seems modern and relatively comprehensive. The Report Dashboard is good for ease of information

Interaction with our contact has been problematic. She unresponsive to our Operations Manager, and they can't solve the simplest of items. PTO has been an issue for two years now and still have new errors every day.

Benjamin
SVP of HR in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ADP Review

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, this has been a fairly positive experience.

The support of our HR Business Partner and other industry experts.

The software can be a little more difficult to navigate until you figure out how to manage.

Helen
Executive Administrator in USA
Rundfunk, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This software lets you do so many things

Kommentare: The ease of turning in payroll whenever I am ready without having to make phone calls to do so. Reports at my fingertips, ease of setting up employees, etc.

Love the ease of putting in payroll, new employees, updating employees, getting reports, terminating employees, etc. Really quick and easy.

There isn't anything we just don't like about this software. Do wish you could use your right/left arrow keys when inputting payroll. It would save a lot of time. You can use the up/down arrow keys, but not the right/left.

Victoria
Director of Accounting in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I needed to change the archaic payroll system that was here before me.

I mostly like how easy and simple the software is to use. It also gives your employees a lot of control where it would just be time consuming for you, such as their personal information. Employees can update their tax info, direct deposit, request time off, and do all their time clocking. It makes it for a more hands off experience for HR so they can focus on bigger and more important things.

Sometimes there are items you can not change without ADP's assistance, that puts a delay on certain items. Also, some items work off of pay periods, so to remove an employee I have needed to wait one-two pay periods.

Alfredo
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

No support

Kommentare: Not a problem while working there, big problem when no longer working for company. Onboarding is a breeze, but it should also be a breeze on our end to leave

Easy to use when I was an employee but once I left the company I couldn’t access my account.

Self-termination so I can transfer 401k funds. Since I am unable to find the contact who set up my payroll (she may have left the company) no one can terminate me and I can’t rollover my 401k with Voya Financial.

Antwort von ADP

letztes Jahr

Hi Alfredo. Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience after leaving your company, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. If you're interested, please email your contact info to clientfeedback@adp.com. We'll get you in touch with the right team to help resolve your issues as quickly as possible.

, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Versatile and Easy to use

Kommentare: I am able to not only clock in and out, but can access pay stubs, estimate pay, complete reviews, update insurance and personal information and even have access to coupons and discounts.

I like all of the feature that are available for employees in the ADP platform. We are able to complete so many necessary tasks with this platform.

The software is hard to access from mobile devices. It does not format for mobile viewing and must be used on a desktop/laptop for best viewing.