Über ADP TotalSource

ADP TotalSource ist dein Full-Service-Partner für Personalwesen, Sozialleistungen, Lohn- und Gehaltsabrechnung, Compliance, Arbeitnehmerentschädigung, Einstellungen, Onboarding und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über ADP TotalSource

The screens, tabs and lists are easy to navigate and understand.

Site is not user-friendly. Also, reports are extremely limited.

Bewertungen zu ADP TotalSource

3,9

ADP TotalSource hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 224 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ADP TotalSource bereits verwendet?

Chasity
Chasity
General Manager in USA

Best Decision Ever

Kommentare: Easy access to all my HR, Payroll and benefits information at a click of a button. I would highly recommend this software for busy office administrators to simplify day to day tasks. I like knowing that I can access the software remotely when I am traveling and I get the same information as I would if I used it in the office. The accessibility is one of the best things this software has to offer.

The software is easy to use and makes things so much more simple in day to day operations. I find it more user friendly then the competitors software I have used in the past.

Marisol
Accounting/HR Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ADP TotalSource - One stop shop!

Kommentare: Overall, I am highly satisfied with the product and all the features that are available to use.

I love the fact that all my HR and payroll items are consolidated with one system. I enjoy all the HR features that ADP offers and have used them quite a bit when I come across HR issues!

I would love to see improvements in ease of use when running reports. I've used ADP Run in the past and loved how easy payroll reports were ran there.

Barbara
president in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Total solution for your office

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It is very comprehensive in coverage for PEO needs.

It actually has more then we need in our small company so the cost is just not a good match for us but for a mid size company 50+ employees-I think it would be perfect.

Kandi
Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good HR Software

Kommentare: Overall it works well. It seems they all have a little issue - none have it all and work exactly as I wish they did.

Easy to navigate the pages, the app is great to have on your phone to approve time cards in a pinch.

The customer service is lacking if you need help. Long hold times and emails do not get any responses.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Kandi, thanks so much for the review! We are glad you are having a great experience with ADP.

Katina
Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helpful, with some minor issues.

Payroll processing is self explanatory and user friendly.

Customer service is lacking, most of the time when we ask questions (especially HR related), we are just referred to our employee handbook, which is not helpful.

Doug
Vice President in USA
Verpackung und Container, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good details

Kommentare: Received a couple crash courses on where to go to do what, and since then great!

There is so much information, that you can just navigate around a stumble across great information that is so useful in planning and helping employees. Then to be able to manage from the software, very easy.

So much details hard to remember where everything is.

Nick
Nick
Design Director / Partner in USA
Grafikdesign, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Run Away, Don't Walk

Kommentare: Terrible. Full of promises that were never acted on. A "dedicated" team that never responds. Look elsewhere, immediately. We tried giving them numerous chances, numerous, for very simple things that were promised. None are fixed. Even their 24/7 support line takes 6 days to respond.

PTO tracking was pretty good. And good healthcare rates. They consulted when we had an issue with a bad employee. That's about it.

Everything. The system is full of bugs and errors. Running payroll takes about 30 steps. The support team, when actually available which wasn't often, never had answers. We have gone over a year and still have not had a simple employee manual, which was promised the first month. They knew we had employees in California since the beginning, and our dedicated Payroll support person said 1 year later, I didn't know you had employees in CA when we asked why it wasn't available in a dropdown. Our HR support person rarely responds to emails. We keep getting late notices for non-payment from the unemployment services office (which ADP is supposed to pay on time). Employees pay was randomly changed without our notice. The benefits selection process for our employees was a joke—numerous broken links in the system. They weren't even provided a simple explanation of benefits for the plan options. I could go on for days and days about the ridiculous number of errors broken promises. Sorry is all we get, with no resolution. Its a lot of money to pay with NO value. Or a "that's an upgraded feature" despite it being promised by our sales team. The only services that work are the 3rd party solutions they use (which are a lot).

Jonathan
Corporate Food Service Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes payroll easier

Has everything for timecards and payroll in one place. Since we have multiple locations, using an app with GPS works well for our staff. Keeps them accessible for being where they need to be when they punch in.

All seems good. I have not had any problems

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Jonathan, thank you so much for the thorough review! We are so glad to hear that you have had a good experience and that your payroll process has been made easier. Let us know if there's anything that you need.

Tinamarie
Quality Assurance in USA
Marktforschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Like this better for my HR needs

Kommentare: Overall i think this is the best decision the company could've made with the new move. I like that I can view all of my benefits, time, time off requests and more in the same place.

Everything that I need for my HR needs are all in one place and I don't need to bounce from site to site to find what I need.

I think there should be an online chat for those that don't want to be one hold for long time to just ask a simple quick questionl

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Tinamarie, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad that you are having a great experience with ADP.

Julie
Asset Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ADP TotalSource Review

The most I like about ADP TotalSource is that it is easy to access paychecks and W-2s from current and past jobs. Also great way to access PTO and an employer’s benefits.

There is nothing I don’t like about ADP TotalSource.

vor 3 Monaten

Good afternoon Julie, thank you for leaving such a great review! We are glad that you are finding our all-in-one product so easy to use and helpful in accessing paychecks, W2s, etc. If you are interested, we'd love to see if you're a fit for our Reference Program. This is a great opportunity to strategically network by joining 1x1 meetings with other professionals considering working with ADP to share your experience. Plus, you can take these calls at your preference – as often as monthly, or as infrequently as once or twice a year! Learn more on a quick Welcome Call with Melissa, the program manager, by clicking below to schedule: https://calendly.com/melissa-dunkerley

Katherine
AR specialist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ADP Payroll and Timesheet

ADP is easy and comprehensive. It is easy to find what you need on the online site and to make notes or changes to the time sheet as needed.

ADP is easy to use on the computer though there are some technical difficulties with the app sometimes when it comes to clocking in and out.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Katherine, we'd just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review of TotalSource. Every bit of feedback like this does so much to help us out! If you have any specific app questions, feel free to reach out to us (clientfeedback@adp.com) and we can direct you to the right team to assist. We're very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!

Brian
HR Recruiter in
Bankwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

ADP TotalSource is a solid, no-frills PEO that works effectively for our joint ventures.

Kommentare: Overall, ADP TotalSource checks most of the boxes needed to satisfy all of requirements of being a software system designed to act as a PEO. While there could certainly be some improvements, none of the products on the market seemed perfect, and this was one of the best 2-3 that I found.

It integrated well with our other systems and software. The customer service and support has been good and the implementation and set-up went smoothly. It does everything it was expected to and does have some nice reporting functionality included as well. It's user interface isn't particularly exciting, but is fairly intuitive and easy to pick up.

While it does what is needed, I feel like they could display more info per page and find ways to minimize "unnecessary clicks" to accomplish basic tasks related to sourcing, candidate, pipeline, dispositions, and requisition management. Also, resumes don't seem to always open properly using the Chrome browser. Sometimes, they must be downloaded in order to be viewed.

Dorise
CFO in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Expensive

Kommentare: Insurance rates increased > 25% EVERY year.

Great features, functionality. Great reporting, but difficult to customize.

Cost is based on a percentage of payroll, so when you have a good month and pay higher commissions, your fees with ADP go up.

Cindy
Office Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ADP TotalSource

Kommentare: We have been able to have our workers compensation insurance processed through TotalSource and also our Benefit package offered to employees. Besides these 2 major items, it has also helped with automated PTO time accrued and used.

We are able to handle all of our employee needs through this one software package. Payroll, Benefits, Workers Compensation, Drug & Background checks. It helps to see all the employees information at a glance.

We are pleased with all of the services.

Victoria
Director of Accounting in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I needed to change the archaic payroll system that was here before me.

I mostly like how easy and simple the software is to use. It also gives your employees a lot of control where it would just be time consuming for you, such as their personal information. Employees can update their tax info, direct deposit, request time off, and do all their time clocking. It makes it for a more hands off experience for HR so they can focus on bigger and more important things.

Sometimes there are items you can not change without ADP's assistance, that puts a delay on certain items. Also, some items work off of pay periods, so to remove an employee I have needed to wait one-two pay periods.

Shannon
Hospital Administrator in USA
Tierarzt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I think overall it is a good investment for the company. Even though it does seem expensive.

Kommentare: The ability to keep all of my employee information in one place.

I appreciate the ease of use and the availability of information. Information on compensation is available to determine the cost of an employee and to relay that to them. There is also historical data on salary that is helpful to have electronically.

The customer support seems as if they have too much on their plate. Possibly that they have been given more than they are feasibly able to do.

Sandy
Office Manager in
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for Administrators

Kommentare: The administrative portal is very thorough. The user portal is not as intuitive, unfortunately.

There are a lot of features and fantastic in-depth reporting, both standard and customizable. You can use csv files to upload large batches of data, instead of having to do the data entry one by one.

It can be difficult to find what you're looking for. The redesigned site is definitely an improvement, and there's a bookmark feature to assist with this issue.

Jessica
Asst Controller in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use but pricey

Kommentare: Overall I am happy with ADP totalsource and would recommend it.

ADP totalsource is very easy to use for users and admins alike but is expensive compared to other products in the market. It is a comprehensive employee database with easy to access information.

The reporting is very extensive but not always easy to use and can become bogged down with too much information. We pay for our health insurance directly through totalsource and there is no easy way to pull a single report that shows total payroll + benefits cost for the whole company by employee. There are individual employee PDF reports that show total compensation but these are not very helpful for analysis.

Bridget
real estate in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ADP Review

Kommentare: It has changed the entire payroll process for our company in a positive way.

It streamlines the payroll process and makes the job very easy and efficient. I would recommend to any accounting manager

I have no complaints about ADP at this time. All employees have the ability to login and see their own accounts

Robin
Office Administrator in USA

ADP Totalsource is a fantastic service.

Managing payroll and employees and processing new hires. Totalsource is very user friendly and our employees agree!

The time software that integrates with Totalsource, EZ Labor. The EZ Labor program does well on capturing the clock-in clock-out times, but requires a lot of batch adjustments after importing into Totalsource.

Vermögensverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible Service and Software

Kommentare: ADP contractually agrees to many things and then does not do them, from processing payroll and employees do not get paid, to promising short-term disability is available when it is not, to not reporting wages to the state and causing the employer to be out of compliance with a statutory filing. I cannot say enough bad things about this sorry company. If you are considering ADP as your PEO, PLEASE RUN TO ANOTHER PEO.

There is nothing I like about ADP. Nothing.

Poorly designed, old legacy system that ADP wrongly believes can serve as an on-line platform.

Holly
Director of HR in USA

Very happy with ADP

Easy to navigate and find information. Layout is good. Love that just about everything can be done online with little help from Totalsource team.

It's not even the software, the only issue is for initial log on, ADP has many user sites. It would be easier if ADP didn't have so many log ins.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Way better HR tools out there

It's pretty simple to request time off and see my general information.

The UX/UI feels like it's straight out of the 80's. ADP would highly benefit from bringing an experienced design team on to help overhaul their product. It has all the features, it's just not simple to use.

Adam
Head of Support - Americas in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ADP Totalsource

Kommentare: Easy to use interface and I spent way less time actioning staff timesheets and leave requests.

Ease of staff management for payroll and leave.

Payroll leave accruals have been inaccurate in the past. I believe that is corrected now.

Hema D
Payroll Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

WF System help us to drive Smoothly.....

Costumer Support for all the day today issues... Report Generation for monthly , Quarterly & Annually

It should be more customized in report generating . Assigning of Account managers to the clients should more Efficient in fixing the issues .