Filtern nach:

Über Mighty Networks

Mighty Networks is community software that helps businesses create online courses, develop branded mobile apps, & build online courses.

Erfahre mehr über Mighty Networks

Ani P.
Ani P.
Pain relief specialist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Build Your Community With Ease

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very positive, they have good educational weekly programs that will help you in your journey to build your community.

How you can build a community, individual groups, paid or free, create courses all in one platform.

How their payment system was set up. I also couldn't setup an affiliate program for my course.

Susan C.
Co-Host in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Terrific for Creators and Community

Kommentare: Our goal was to create a global community committed to leadership and career development. One where privacy was assured and time zones could be easily spanned. The option of delivering courses in various formats along with posting content and other events makes MN the perfect platform for reaching our goal.

Mighty Network (MN) is an extremely robust platform for creating and nurturing a community of people with shared interests and a focus on transformation of some kind. It offers a wide range of options and a terrific support team of MN employees and other users. The design is values-driven and the MN team are constantly enhancing it for ease of use and functionality.

The wide ranging options made start-up a bit complicated, but that was handled well by the support team, the Community Design course and the generous comments of other users.

Judith G.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A good start

Kommentare: I wish I had more impact on the features needed to run a group my size.

Event/calendar feature was the most helpful for our needs.

It was overwhelming to my users, hard to find conversations and if they didn't check in regularly, they felt lost. As our group grew larger than 20 it became harder to harder to use for conversations and collaboration.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Judith! We're always looking for feedback like this. We have big chat improvements coming later this year as well that will have some of the chat functionality you like with Slack. Let us know about any other specific feature asks and we can share them with the product team.

Holly H.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Better Than Slack or Facebook

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Love the network app. It's such a decent place to actually network with people and not have so much distracting noise around you like Facebook and Slack. I couldn't recommend more.

Signing in is a hassle when trying to join a network. It really sucks having to keep having to log in although you're already in the network.

Jeff T.
founder in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Mighty Networks for Community Empowered Learning Experiences

Kommentare: I have been using Mighty Networks for a little over two years now and it has been great to see the platform develop and grow. The people at Mighty Networks are fantastic and their availability, feedback, and knowledge have fundamentally and positively altered how I am approaching my business and how I teach. Community empowered education is the future of online learning and Mighty Networks is a fantastic starting point for those interested in designing free or paid collaborative learning experiences.

The power of MN lies in its core focus on community design and engagement. It is easy to get started, produce content and engage with members in various contexts. The community surrounding the software and the support from the people at Mighty Networks is incredibly strong and transcends the use of the software. They are supportive not just in using the software but also in designing meaningful and successful digital communities.

As with any third-party platform, there are substantive limitations to the customization and design options available to hosts. There is no "getting under the hood" to tweak usability, SEO, functionality, default member settings, member communications, landing page design, etc. The course design options within the network are solid but lack many features of comparable offerings like Teachable and Thinkific. The strength of the course options lay in its community-first approach to learning experiences but if you require detailed student tracking, dedicated project spaces, integrated feedback options, etc. other LMS options would be a better fit.

Antwort von Mighty Networks

We really appreciate this thoughtful review Jeff and are honored to hear that our approach to community design has impacted your own teaching.

Rochelle S.
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Great design and competitive pricing, but I wish MN worked with PayPal or Square

Kommentare: I would stay with Mighty Networks if I could process my subscription payments directly with MN, or with another payment processor.

I love the design. I love that there is a mobile app. I also really appreciate that Mighty Networks hosts video for courses so I don’t have to look elsewhere for video hosting. I really like the topic organization as well.

I wish Mighty Networks would partner with another payment processor because Stripe is highly restrictive as to which businesses it allows to hold accounts. I am a lawyer, a psychic, and a spiritual educator and I sought to use Mighty Networks to host my monthly membership community where I help folks with their spiritual development. However, Stripe closed my account because I provide psychic services. For this reason I am migrating to another platform that allows me to process payments without having to use Stripe. I am very disappointed because I love the platform and so do my clients. They have been on there for the past 8 weeks in my online course but I have decided to also migrate my course to my website.

Cathy L.
Co Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great alternative to standard social media options!!

Kommentare: Launching our Mighty Network was a game changer for our nonprofit. We have been able to expand into the online space and reach a much broader audience. We are also building true community in our Premium subscription network, as well as being able to mentor and train others in what we do. Overall it's been a great option for our nonprofit.

I love that Mighty Networks is its own network and free of all the other social media platforms. I also love the combination with content in the context of community. Community is one of our highest values. I also appreciate the convenience of the app.

One big con is that there is no way to do live videos. Would really like this feature to be added. Also, navigation is a little cumbersome and confusing for new members. I have made my own tutorials for our network to try and help make the learning curve more manageable. One of the biggest user complaints is "I don't know how to find things..." I spend a lot of time helping our members troubleshoot. The IOS app limitation for purchasing plans is also confusing - although I do appreciate that I don't have to sell on IOS.

Jessica A.
Owner/Instructor in Mexiko
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Mighty Networks is fantastic for e-schools

Kommentare: I started out with a free membership, and jumped into the paid version after my LMS system was hacked on my Wordpress site. I love the security that comes with Mighty Networks! I have evolved and grown with my Mighty Network and experimented with features with my community, and I appreciate the flexibility of Mighty Networks. I'm in for life!

I love the intimate community and intuitive layout of Mighty Networks. It evolves with your community or school curriculum.

I REALLY wish I could make an album/gallery and that my student could too. It would be SO much easier for them to share their artwork and see thumbnail views at a glance. I've worked around it and students make articles instead and add photos. But many of my students have asked for an album feature or the ability to post multiple pictures to a post.

Sandra R.
Founder in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Mighty Networks is Great for Hosting an Online Community

Kommentare: Mighty Networks enabled me to cost-effectively launch an online community of freelancers. I had been dreaming about this for a long time and Mighty Networks made it possible.

I found Mighty Networks easy to set up. The pre-populated sections helped me know what to add for my own community. There is enough customization but not too much. The features are robust for the price. I love the private community, the activity feed with ability to post media-rich articles, the member profiles, the private group areas off the main network etc.

The pricing plans were hard to figure out at first. I wish that I could invite people directly to groups not just the network. I am looking forward to charging in CAD instead of USD.

Jessica B.
Founder in Mexiko
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy setup, great features, consistently improving

Kommentare: I've been really pleased not only with the platform but also with the customer service. It's a great product and I look forward to continuing to grow with it!

I'm thankful to have found Mighty Networks to manage our community. I'd been looking for a platform to help move our existing community from Facebook because frankly, I hate FB. It's been great and we're only scratching the surface with what we can do with the platform.

The UI could use some simplifying and cleaning up. I wish I could record and post videos right in the app.

Cindi L.
Training Program Manager in USA

Great Community Hosting Platform

Kommentare: I am using Mighty Networks to host an online software and hardware training community for my company's products. I provide both general and custom assistance with "how do I" and "what is" software questions that are not in tech support's wheelhouse and I offer tips and techniques based on user questions and needs. Answers fellow users provide to help each other are vetted for accuracy and modified if needed. We are gradually weaning people away from clogging up tech support phone lines with issues based on operator ignorance. Thus far only 2% of our users are taking advantage of this service, so there's a lot of growth to come.

1. Mobility: Mighty Networks ability to enable me to create a community website with paid options that could be easily accessed on a computer, tablet or phone, without me having to have extensive staff or knowledge to produce different versions of content. 2. Reliability: The software doesn't fail. I haven't had any worries about my users being able to access content or the community. 3. Support: Mighty Networks' staff has been very responsive and helpful. When I have a problem, if the answer isn't on their helpdesk, I get a return message/email within 24 hours and they walk me through the solution. 4. Growth: I like that they have a roadmap and that they continue to expand their capabilities and give users heads up when they're coming and what they're doing so that we know what to expect and whether it will benefit or impact the services we offer through the gateway of Mighty Networks. FYI, adding the automated tax solution for transactions was HUGE. I look forward to the "Spaces" innovation that is coming soon.

The biggest con for me is the lack of customer/user management features. I am not notified the instant someone cancels; in fact,. it's rare that I'm notified at all. I have to run daily reports and compare them to my existing database of members, to ensure I've welcomed everyone new, see who's been retained and who chose to leave. I can't just look at a settings file online and get a customer database and status report based on the individuals. It's a little frustrating how many outside products/apps I need to subscribe to, learn, master and keep "up" on, etc. to be able to do everything I need to do to serve my community and make it worth paying for. There's Stripe and the tax software, I can't live without Typeform to be able to steer my users to the appropriate purchase price, and I need YouTube or Vimeo to host videos, and Zoom for meetings and webinars (used to use Crowdcast Pro, have since let that go).

Joan D.
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Engaged members = great community = better business

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love the folks that run Mighty Networks. They truly care about their users and are constantly listening to those of us who host networks on their platform. They believe in continuous improvement and are transparent and present for their users. I feel like I joined part of an online family rather than just signing up and using some piece of software. I'm delighted with my network!

My new online community—the Gutsy Great Novelist Writers Studio—hosted on the Mighty Networks platform is fantastically engaged in a way I never saw inside my Facebook group. The writers in this community have truly become friends. They collaborate on their writing, freely share knowledge, tips and resources, celebrate and laugh and have fun together, and mostly they're just super engaged with each other in a respectful space that's ad- and distraction-free. What I love most about MN is that as the host I can offer everything in one space: online classes, private groups, live events . . . all under one roof! Ahhhh!

There's a learning curve for users that needs to be carefully managed in an onboarding process, since the users are trying something new. So the set up time is somewhat labor-intensive, but MN offers an online class to help you design things wisely so you're set up for success in that regard. Once I got that onboarding process up and running, I was in great shape, and users that pay attention can be fully engaged within a very short time.

letztes Jahr

We really appreciate this feedback Joan and are happy to hear that you and your community have found a home on your Mighty Network where you can build real connections without distractions, while also helping you build your business. We will continue to look for ways to help our Hosts onboard their members so they can jump in and begin experiencing the community and results you are creating for them.

Ian R.
director in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Mighty Networks Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So my comment above about using the group structure is the main business benefit. I really don't think anyone else offers it. So that has been pivotal.

The main feature for me is I have the courses and the community in one place. My classes require that I have a series of groups with say 20 students. But I have 15 of them. Each group posts to their own group and interacts with that group throughout the course. Each member can go and see what other groups are doing if they are curious. But they specifically work within a small group. I do not thing any other platform allows that. Also I deal with an older demographic and I did not want to use facebook, and I wanted the teaching platform and the groups all in one place. That has been invaluable.

So I am not very good with tech. And I found for myself that I was confused about setting it up. I also think I was sort of pushing the envelope in terms of my group structure so it was not a straight forward situation. But I got good support. And now it is all simple. Because I have a lot of retirement aged students I think they have issues with the tech too. But they have problems with zoom calls too so who knows. My needs are pretty striped down other than the groups and course platform. So there are lots of features I have never used.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for this detailed feedback Ian! We're glad you've found benefit in the ability to combine your courses with community and break out different cohort groups. We look forward to you getting more benefit from the other features as you grow with the platform!

Eva B.
Self Realization Teacher and Coach in Schweden
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Haven't regret the move for one second

5 letztes Jahr

In a matter of weeks we were ready to launch our new community with several existing online courses moved over. Producing content is very easy. To get everything in one was very valuable for us - course platform with payed or free courses, enrolment and drip feed as well as a community platform with the ability to interact with other members. Available as apple and android app, our members can all of the sudden access their courses from their phone, without us having to develop and maintain two apps ourselves. Huge.

There are still features that we are hoping will get there. Like more drip feed settings and the ability to give a member access to a whole course at once even if it's drip fed to mention two. But we have made it work with existing features and the value largely overcomes some details we hope will be available in the future.

letztes Jahr

So glad to hear that this has been a successful transition for you Eva, and that you and your members are taking advantage of the native mobile apps. We look forward to continuing to support you with more upgrades to features in the future!

Jeffrey Q.
Founder in USA
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Platform For Co-Creating A Purposeful World

Kommentare: The software is very easy to use and the guides and templates to set up your own community are excellent. It makes it very easy to launch a functional community in a very short time

Mighty Networks will be the platform that facilitates the emergence of humanity into our next level of civilization. Because it is focused on enabling creators with a purpose to capitalize on the immense value of our collective intelligence and communal creativity.

I really have not found something I do not like

Antwort von Mighty Networks

Thanks for your big-picture view of what's possible when we enable creator-led communities, Jeff. We're right there with you and appreciate your feedback on your experience with Mighty Networks.

Alex S.
Content Creator | Community Advocate in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Future of Digital Community

Kommentare: My experience has been amazing. I am 100% satisfied with Mighty Networks as a company and a product. The future of digital community is being build on the foundation that Mighty Networks is setting.

My favorite part about this software is the beautiful simplicity of the software. Although it's easy to use and clean, it also has a wide range of features that are continuously being added. Everyone who has joined my community has said the same thing, "This is amazing!" People love Mighty Networks because it is a true community builder!

It's difficult for me to find any cons or even constructive criticism for Mighty Networks. From my conversations with the MN team, I know we're still at the beginning. Perhaps I can mention a few enhancements that I'd like to see (I'm sure these are on the way) 1. No native video (Ideally, I'd be able to upload video directly within MN.) 2. Lack of ways to pay out ambassadors (Having simpler ways to pay members for referrals would be helpful as well.) 3. No "live" features inside of the program (I'd like to "go live" with my entire audience without having to leave MN.)

Antwort von Mighty Networks

Thanks a ton Alex! We're glad to hear words like "beautiful simplicity" "easy" and "clean" associated with our software. Also happy to know that you're members are enjoying it!

Zac W.
CoFounder in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Key To Our Success!

Kommentare: It works great! Fluid, functional, and reliable!

MN is the product that enabled us to do what we were good at doing, at scale! The team behind MN wanted and fought for our success to make community coaching at scale feasible, exciting, and affordable. If you are a coach or community builder there is no better first party platform than Mighty Networks!

They were a little slow at getting some features off the ground but the wait was worth it!

Antwort von Mighty Networks

Thanks Zac! We love having Youth Ministry Booster on the Mighty Networks platform. We appreciate all you do for your community.

Ross W.
Consultant in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Combining user discussion, online courses, email list, and shareable content on one platform

Kommentare: Mighty Networks is where LinkedIn Groups could have been if they had not lost their way. LinkedIn would rarely solicit user feedback and always ignored it when they did interact with their users. MN actively solicits user feedback and builds that feedback into their development plans. LinkedIn changes were always surprises and disappointments. MN provides advance notice of what they are working on (or considering) and the enhancements are always excellent functional improvements.

We were able to move all of our discussions off LiinkedIn with the addition of splitting into multiple topics and sub-groups (not possible on LinkedIn). Further, we no longer need an email list program nor a separate course building platform with everything integrated on the MN platform. It is also hard to beat the availability of key people within MN when trying to push the platform to its limits. They are quick to respond and often add suggestions to their development plans.

Minor issue - moving discussion threads between topics is excellent, but replies can be lost when moving a discussion thread from one sub-group to another.

Ili R.
Professor + Therapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Why I love Mighty Networks for hosting my commune

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Mighty Networks is my favorite community platform. The staff is super responsive and engaging with their hosts. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to engage, in a focused manner, with a community.

Mighty Networks is an aesthetically beautiful and well-designed platform that allows members to connect, without distraction. It allows for intentionality when members want to engage, and keep them focused on the most important happenings, with featured and welcome sections.

I wish there were a way for admins to notify members of the day's posts once. I also do not believe members can notify others (via email) when the create a new post. These features would help to decrease member emails while also keeping members in the loop.

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much Ili! We love having your community as part of Mighty Networks and are glad it enables your members and you to build real connections and access the most relevant posts and content. We did recently launch a feature that enables members to sign up for a daily email digest of notifications so hopefully that will help address your concerns about too many emails.

Tara M.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mighty Networks makes what we do possible

Kommentare: Mighty Networks has helped us build a robust private network for small business owners. We appreciate their desire to improve the software, adapt to user needs, and pioneer new ideas. It's been an absolute pleasure working with the Mighty Networks team!

Mighty Networks makes it possible for us to bring small business owners together so they can learn from each other. We appreciate having a private, well-organized space for conversation. We also love the features that help members find each other and get to know each other better.

Mighty Networks is pretty darn intuitive--but it can be a learning curve for some members. We've found this can be overcome by simply creating resources and events that help members navigate the space and experience the platform.

Antwort von Mighty Networks

We really appreciate this Tara! Thanks for highlighting the ways it helps your members connect. We're honored to have the What Works community on the Mighty Networks platform.

Justin B.
Justin B.
Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Instant Community, Courses, and Commerce

Kommentare: We are using Mighty Networks to host community discussions, contests, and blog posts. Every step of setup has been seamless, and it has been a great experience for our members migrating from a Facebook group.

Easy setup and true self-contained, branded social network features for community creators

Would like more custom field options under user profile settings

Antwort von Mighty Networks

Thanks Justin! We're happy to hear that you found the setup seamless and that it's been a great solution for migrating your members from a Facebook Group.

Dennis M.
Dennis M.
Marketing Director in USA

Small But Mighty

Kommentare: Mighty Networks is something that I look forward to watching grow and evolve. The market is wide open and they have yet to let me down.

I have built very successful groups on facebook but when doing so there is always a level of fear and trepidation when it comes to building a community on a platform you have no control of. Groups are just 1 segment of the Facebook market, and they could effectively kill groups at any time. Having a third party tool to continue growing a community is key to the ever changing landscape.

The benefit of Mighty Networks is also the detriment. Because my group is no longer on FB, daily entries in to the group are lower and the overall experience for members is lower. Now people have to go out of their way to join and participate. This means less people over all, but more dedicated people.

Saskia S.
Empowerment Coach in Neuseeland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

The Best Community Software

When I started my online community, I didn't want to rely on Facebook and I also wanted software that would allow me to share pre-recorded workshops etc. Mighty Networks really is the best of both worlds. If you include topics you can easily build a resource database for your members AND you have a social media feed where members can interact with each other. It's super easy to use, much cheaper than Kajabi and the likes (which imo don't really work for a membership anyways) and the customer service is the best.

Here are some smaller adjustments that I'd like to see in the future: - option to choose more than one topic for an article - embedment of audio, instead of file sharing - migrate members from monthly to annual plans - plans in NZD - more options to adjust the landing page - free trial period for members without having to put in credit card details (and allow members to use the whole trial period even if they cancel earlier)

Ed T.
Ed T.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Forward thinking

Kommentare: It is a robust, easy to use program that makes it easy for anyone to build their own community and have their own app without complicated (or expensive) tech. Once they tie in more video options it will take everything to the next level!

The software has grown a lot since I first started using is a year ago. Right away I saw the benefits of this amazing software that would allow me to take my membership community to the next level – I'm a techie and I'm always ahead of the curve so this software was a perfect match!

When I first started with the software a year ago it was still being developed in terms of ease of use for providing different types of membership options which now is available.

Antwort von Mighty Networks

Thanks so much for this review Ed! We're glad you're taking advantage of the Payment features we offer and are excited to see where you take your Mighty Network. Plus we're glad to hear it's a good fit for you as a techie who wants to ditch complicated and expensive solutions.

Glenn Y.
Owner, Divine Soul Coach, LightWorker in Italien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Leaves FB in the dust.

Kommentare: I finally feel comfortable creating a community where I get to set the tone and structure. I’m not limited to FB’s ever-changing “improvements” designed to open my wallet and get me to part with my money.

In looking for an alternative to FB with all its privacy leaks and financial shenanigans, I came across Mighty Networks. It has the feel of a quiet PRIVATE oasis for open communication between like-minded Souls with like-minded interests.

The downside is teaching people how to get into our community. That, and si wish there was a more flexibility in how I put up a course.