review on yelo

Bewertet am 20.5.2019
Noor Z.
CEO / Co-founder
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: staff are very attainable even on weekend when we have an emergency. Very helpful and nice. They know their work. The system is easy to use and very fast responding. Can be easily integrated with several gateways.

Vorteile: easy to use, very user friendly, fast system, very fast to deliver.

Nachteile: the arabic translation isn't working as well as the original english page on the application. Also there is a banner on the website that wasn't there at first and now we are having some difficulties removing it, from what I understood we can't remove it. Also with the filter option, it's not working well, when customers choose a certain filter on the application it doesn't give the options that were selected on the dashboard. I would hope to have a filter for the products also in the future, will be very helpful for our app customers. I would like to have an option where we can edit an order before it gets completed, just in case a customer decided to add an item to their order. and a refund system if a customer decided to cancel their order when they have already paid by cash. Other than that i am very happy with the system.

Great product for launching your marketplace

Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Girish K.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Very good interaction with Sales and Project Implementation team. The team was patient with us as we had a few important people on holidays when implementation started and Yelo team patiently waited for the right person to arrive.

Vorteile: Lots of options to cater to your business needs
Continuous improvements and new features added to the platform
Very easy to create a test account and get it up an running (took me only 15 minutes to set up our site)

Nachteile: Documentation not updated as frequently as new releases. This is very important (IMHO) for existing users to see how they can take advantage of new features.

My view

Bewertet am 20.5.2019
Sajeev N.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: After shortlisting few vendors I have approached Jungle Works with my Project. From Inception to implementation the team had been really supportive. It was a great experience working with the team. The Software which we implemented is for online marketplace. It delivers what it promises. Easy of Use, intutive designs and great set of supporting tools to get you going within no time.

Nachteile: Nothing which I had come across till now.

Feature Diversity

Bewertet am 18.5.2019
Anjali G.

Kommentare: Nice

Vorteile: Some of the features are simple plug-ins which can be added by the user itself. This provides great flexibility. We are not using comprehensive solution stack but with Tookan delivery management; our offerings become unbeatable. The support team is commendable.

Nachteile: I haven't come across anything negative so far.

Yelo to create your own marketplace

Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Project Manager / Business Analyst

Kommentare: Very pleasant and good support from the team to implement the solutions

Vorteile: Easy to configure and build the system with the e commerce basics and this really helps a lot to host a market place quickly with different integrations which we can use according to the user requirement.

Nachteile: There are some limitations in the templates that yelo offers and also advance functions like discounting and vouchers cannot be implemented with the standard solution. Database will be hosted in the Jungle works side and this is a con as migration to a different product or custom solution later will be a hazel

JungleWork Yelo reviews

Bewertet am 5.9.2019
David K.
Restaurants, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Jungleworks provided me a very frustrating and poor experience, and now I want my refund, for which they are not giving me (even though it’s in the contract). I paid for a full year and was promised in the contract a 3-week implementation. Due to their delays, unresponsiveness, and lack of customer care, we are now in week 9 of this implementation. I have asked for a refund, but they are refusing, despite their acknowledgment of their own delays and product issues. I’m still in pursuit of receiving my refund with little support from this company. I’m so mentally and emotionally drained, disappointed with this whole experience, and appalled at this company’s lack of accountability and their complete disregard for customer satisfaction. Despite being a loyal customer of another product of theirs, I still have to jump through hoops in an attempt to get my money back. They are missing a golden opportunity to salvage this relationship, but they don’t seem interested in helping their customers. I would look to other options before considering the Yelo online ordering system from Jungleworks.

Vorteile: The demos looked really good so I thought this could be a good solution for my business. I was wrong.

Nachteile: - Don't stick to timelines
- Unresponsive
- Base functionality not working properly
- Poor customer service
- refusing to give a refund

Yelo platform

Bewertet am 22.5.2019
Geoff W.
Managing Director
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Thus far, it's been great - terrific team in place.

Vorteile: the ease of setup is exemplary and the communication during the development process is great.

Nachteile: None that I can think of at this time as the service has been up to expectation

If you are thinking to set up your own marketplace than you can go with YELO.

Bewertet am 13.10.2019
Software Engineer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A very reactive team. They respond to your problems immediately.

Vorteile: It takes very little time to set up your marketplace and site with YELO. It provides you many types of marketplace services. And also costing is not very much high.

Nachteile: Some features are not working correctly and they have a problem with their given timelines. Your work got delayed sometimes.

A market place

Bewertet am 26.8.2019
Software Engineer
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good, as you know that you can customize your menu items anytime including pricing, images and every small thing.

Vorteile: You can add anything to your menu description and customize it as per your needs, a very good tool for every small trader to a big enterprise.

Nachteile: The UI and the display panel. The navbar is the worst part.