Über Wizehire

WizeHire hilft dir mit professionellen Vorlagen, nutzerfreundlicher Software und erfahrenen Einstellungscoaches, großartige Mitarbeitende einzustellen.

Erfahre mehr über Wizehire

This software is so easy to use. I was able to integrate the job ad into my website.

The interface took a little time to get used to but this wasn't a major challenge.

Bewertungen zu Wizehire

4,9
4,9

Wizehire hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 115 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Wizehire bereits verwendet?

Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Game changer

Kommentare: It was a great experience. It helps me filter through all the candidates without missing the good ones. It gives more substance to my candidate selection rather than just the resume.

The disc testing and the fact that the software can tell you if they have good computer skills, behavioral and motivational skills for your position.

At first, it didn't' seem like they had a good profile of the veterinary-related jobs but that appears to have been fixed

Nancy
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great recruiting and hiring software

Kommentare: I have recommended this product to 100s of business owners

attracts great candidates and has their DISC profile

get unqualified applicants, better screening tools would be great add on

Victoria
Operations Manager in USA

WizeHire helps!

Kommentare: Overall positive

I love that I can run listings long term without paying the fees that Indeed charges which are inconsistent. I am happy to have a flat monthly rate for job postings. The Refresh feature is also very helpful. I like the DISC assessments but I wish I could have a say in what we're looking for so that the assessments could be more accurate.

It's difficult to customize my job listing and sometimes WizeHire revises our listings in a way that is significantly different than the requirements or expectations we have for the job.

Marc
Broker/Owner in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for Hiring!

Kommentare: We've used WizeHire for over a year to put out multiple job postings and track applicants for various positions within our real estate firm. We've converted 9 applicants into hires, and WizeHire helped us keep track of where they are in the process, and provided helpful questions for interviewing.

WizeHire notifies us when an ad needs to be refreshed, which helps keep our postings at the top of all job search websites. My favorite feature is the DISC profile that applicants are asked to complete - it really helps with finding the right personality match!

It needed some inital work to make it fit for our system, but it was easy to adjust and customize.

DAVID
Chief Executive Officer in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

WizeHire

Kommentare: Simply incredible.

The prioritization of candidates saves time and money in the candidate assessment process.

Some job boards push our jobs down the board and boosting the job is important.

Erica
Operations Manager in USA

Review

Kommentare: Overall it has been great. It has made my life easier and allowed me to not need to go from place to place to go through resumes. (Linkedin, indeed, etc.)

I love how easy it is to track everything. There are a few features that I have submitted and the team is amazing in acknowledging and implementing requests.

I do not like that I cannot export my notes into a PDF. I have to copy paste them every time I need to download it to the next person on the list.

Kaila
Agent Success Manager in USA

Look no further!

Kommentare: I will only use WizeHire moving forward for my hiring needs. Well worth the money. Saved me time, gave me quality candidates, and notifications were timely and accurate.

The customer service and communication of the WizeHire team were exceptional. They exceeded my expectations and helped me learn the system quickly!

I wish messages sent were easier to find.

KATE
Senior Associate Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Online Recruiting Team

Kommentare: Very positive. We are hiring quality candidates more quickly and I am proud to present to the partners the candidates that we have sorted through.

The design makes such a great experience and is so encouraging and cute! It provides a tremendous value with the reach across so many job boards. I love the interview guide and love using that template The personality tests and question guides have changed the way I interview candidates for the better. I feel better equipped to take an unbiased approach and pick the person with a thoughtful focus on the specific qualities needed to do a great job in the role.

It would be great if I could print out my notes from the interview guide to share with the other interviewers, but at this time, there is no clean way for me to share my printed notes.

Reed
Team Leader in USA

Recruiting made simple

The best feature of utilizing Wizehire is the access to the DiSC assessments for candidates. It is a vital tool to hire the right people for the right role and not just hiring bodies. We want to hire the right people who are more likely to enjoy their role on the team.

I would like to see which sites the applicants came in from. We have had applicants apply and reach out to us saying they had applied through another site and we couldn't find information on their application or knew how are job posting was on the other site.

Jaron
Director of Operations in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product and Service!

Kommentare: It has been great! I have recommended it to several people and at least one has signed up!

The online chat is super helpful! I have used it countless times. They also do a much better job of tracking applicants and using the communication features than other programs

We also use Spark Hire for 1 way video interviews, Ive heard that it in the pipeline for you guys too, that would be very helpful! Also when refreshing the add sometimes there just is not that much that you can change to refresh it so that presents challenges

Lora
Recruiter in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Recruiting

Easy to learn. Easy to use. Easy to track applicants.

Difficult for applicants to find the job posting on Wizehire. Needs to have more options for narrowing down job postings to specific cities to make them easier to find. Also jobs don't appear to have as high of a priority search on the other job boards.

Michelle
Director of Recruiting in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

WizeHire is the best software on the market!

Kommentare: I have used several software companies in the last few years, and I have to say that WizeHire is the absolute best out there. Customer service is superb, and we have found some excellent quality candidates with the help of WizeHire. I do believe we will be forever clients.

This software is super easy to use, and I am grateful for the well-organized layout. I do love the fact that I am notified when my job ad needs to be refreshed, to obtain more activity flow. I also appreciate the ability to create my own email templates to send to candidates.

I would prefer when a candidate responds to my email that I am able to see what was sent to them within the email.

Teresa
Owner, Team Director in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful in streamlining the hiring process

I like that they use great testing to help determine if the candidate has a natural fit for the role they are applying for. I also like that Wize Hire reviews my written job requirements to make sure it make sense and is appropriate for the role I'm advertising for.

It's not really the software but I get discouraged by the number of applicants who apply who do not have the requirements for the job advertised.

Philip
Owner/Operator in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

WizeHire Saved Us Time and Money!

WizeHire has been with us since our company launched in the Summer of 2019. With all the busyness and stress that comes with starting a new company, it was great to know that WizeHire's software was tracking applicants and categorizing them for us based on their "fit" in what we were looking for in our employees. This saved us a tremendous amount of time as we reviewed applicants for hire as we were able to bypass many who scored poorly on the assessment. This has led to stronger candidates being hired while reducing turnover and minimizing training costs. Thank you, WizeHire!

Isaac
Administration Assistant in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Hire with only one post!

Kommentare: I really enjoy Wizehire since you just have to post on one site and it covers all the major sites! very easy to manage that way.

I really like how when you have a job up for too long it recommends that you refresh it! It's very easy to navigate the job listing's and applicants

I wish there was an option to block users from applying with our company. We have spammers who apply to every job but would not show up to an interview or first day!

William
CEO in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best Way to Hire Almost Anyone!

Kommentare: I have used this software for almst every section of my business and found it to deliver a high number of responses with good applicants.

Ad writing, refreshing ads, and tracking incoming applications are all amazingly simple.

It is really full featured, missing nothing.

Jennifer
Founder and Talent Strategist in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Can't Beat It

Kommentare: I have always enjoyed the people I have worked with at WizeHire, they implement ideas quickly and effectively and resolve issues when needed. My overall experience has been second to none.

This software is easy to use, cost effective, constantly improving to meet needs, and the company provides exceptional customer service!

Nothing comes to mind, I had a few things, but when I brought them up they have all been fixed or improved!!

Darren

Makes Hiring Easy

Kommentare: Very good experience with the software and customer support. Every time I had a question or problem they solved is quickly and in a very fair manner.

While there's many features I love about WizeHire, the most important to me is the ability to receive and filter through a high volume of applicants in a short amount of time.

Didn't use other products, so was pretty happy with the entire experience.

Gillian
CEO/Broker in USA

Revolutionizing recruiting

Kommentare: Less interviewing and sifting to do, steady flow of potential applicants which allows me to always be recruiting without constantly running ads and sifting myself

This takes all the guess work out of whether somebody is compatible with our needs and match our culture , saves hours of interviewing unsuitable applicants

Maybe a little too heavy on the personality fit section as a huge percentage of applicants do not complete it , yes it actually says a lot about them if they cannot do that, but I also feel if you are a high D personality (like me) you could get bored/frustrated with it before finishing and we would therefore miss some ideal candidates

Recruiter / Franchise Owner in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Wizehire came through!

Kommentare: Overall, very pleased with the results of using Wizehire!

Wizehire worked well for me! The dashboard is easy to use and very informative! The Wizehire team was very helpful to me in making the decision to subscribe, and also taught me how to best use the tools! I saved money, and made a critcal hire for one of my clients!

There was nothing that I didn't like about Wizehire.

Katrina
Care Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Visiting Angels Review of WizeHire

Kommentare: Everyone I spoke with was very helpful and walked me through my needs. The software/system is easy to use and it kept my applicants organized and moving forward. Love that I am able to keep notes of my steps and progress as well as the ability to message each applicant.
The DISC profile is a great help in reviewing applicants and their strengths and weakness in looking at the position being hired.
Very positive experience

The set up is easy to move through and I was able to keep the process of applicants organized. The DISC profile is a great help.

No Cons at this time. Easy to navigate and organized

Zachary
Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No Better Job Posting Option!

Kommentare: Easy to use, lots of job applications quickly!

I loved the ease of use with Wizehire. I made a job posting and they made it look professional across the board. I posted a paralegal job and got over 700 applicants in the first few days after posting - an impossible number if you're just using one job board.

I didn't have any major issues! It was easy to use and understand - I especially liked the DISC assessment.

Danielle
Team Leader in USA

Wize Hire for Hiring

Kommentare: Overall it helped me find a good employee both times i used it.

I liked that it sent my ad to other job websites and also offered the disc profile. I like how it has different groupings for separating out candidates.

I had too many unqualified applicants which wasted quite a bit of my time, but less than other products. I would like a stronger filter so I get fewer but better qualified candidates.

OWNER in USA

Great & Powerful

Kommentare: Great experience keep up the great work.

Easy to use and especially easy when you consider how it places job on other job platforms. It work well I get a lot of applications and resumes. It also helps going through the resumes placing the applicant in different status sections.

Won't let me rank applicants. It can be hard to track and search who I spoke with.

Edward
CEO in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Its a great value for our company!

Kommentare: Great!

Love that its a one stop platform to get out to many different sources. We enjoy the tools to manage incoming resumes and placing them in the right areas. Having the Disc attached to this has made a big difference in our hires as well!

Need a Mobile platform for it! My staff would like to have that advantage to operate it out in the field!