Über Remine

Remine combines consumer data and property data onto a single platform that delivers more actionable intelligence to real estate agents

Erfahre mehr über Remine

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Remine bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Cooper H.
Cooper H.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SO EASY!

As a Realtor I am constantly using this product to quickly access home info or view property lines on the go!

It took me a little while to become comfortable with quickly navigating the app but now it is easy as ever!

Real Estate Agent in USA

Extremely Helpful Tool for Real Estate Agents

Kommentare: Remine collects tons of data from various sources and aggregates it all in one place, which saves me time, money, and effort. It would be better, though, if it would give more search criteria and update its data more frequently.

Remine helps me access public information all in one place so that I can search more efficiently and organize my efforts when dealing with different types of properties and seeking out leads. There are many layers and levels of searches and criteria that you can use to find information about people and properties that help when performing due diligence on a property or area.

They have information in certain categories of data, but do not let you search by them. For example, they have information about how much (generally estimated) equity a property owner has on a property and show you that information when you look at an individual property, but you cannot just search for any property where the owner has a certain amount of equity or if they are behind on their mortgage payments. Also, Remine takes a while to update its information from at least my local county records, so the information it presents is not always up to date.

vor 7 Monaten

We appreciate your taking the time to post your thoughts on Remine! Know that with a Remine Pro subscription our 'Search' page offers filters that allow you to narrow your search down to properties with certain levels of ownership equity, as well as "distressed deals". More info can be found here:https://support.remine.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033751212-Filters-and-Layers-FAQs If you need any help, don't hesitate to reach out to support@remine.com

Dean R.
Broker/ Owner in USA
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

nightmare

Kommentare: A complete waste of time... many hours wasted. FMLS is not listening, and all of these brick walls throughout the software persist. Remove them, and let us run our business, not you.

My favorite part is when i click the "X" to close the Remine tab.

You are WAY too involved in trying to dictate every aspect of our business!!! We need MUCH more latitude. The slightest variation on your restrictive and unnecessarily complex software design and we hit a brick wall, over, and over again! Just give us our forms and facilitate e-sign. WHY is that so difficult? Can't you just give us a blank field for Special Stipulation? Must we go thru 3 or 4 pointless steps/ 'clauses'? What if I want to send signing invitations to ALL parties simultaneously? What if i want to prepare a contract where I'm not named as the broker? It won't let me remove the listing broker from the contract. I own the property, and there is no broker in this transaction, or does Remine own the property? They sure act like it. Remine is not 'allowing' us to be an owner/ agent? ALL i wanted to do is remove the broker altogether and send a notice as the Landlord. NOPE. I'm not 'allowed' Then, when i try to sign it, i get another error message saying "e-mail is not unique' SO WHAT! I just spent an our and a half on the phone with tech support, and they are no help, so i just spent almost three hours trying to send a one-line notice to my tenant simply signed by me. I am very tech savvy. It's not that. It's Remine trying to CONTROL everything. This garbage is worthless although we pay many thousands of dollars per year to FMLS for it. Because it's unacceptable and impossible I will have to ALSO pay for FormsPro and DocuSign as a workaroud. I will send you the bill.

Dianne P.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Now I Get It...and it's getting easier!

Kommentare: Any new system we have to learn, particularly under the extreme time crunches we are in right now with properties selling so quickly, short deadlines, and extreme urgency, is always hard. At first, coming from a different type of system (RDocs), I just couldn't get it. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], spent 2 hours one on one with me walking me through the system and showing me the ins and outs of how to set it up properly and make it work for me. Now I've gotten much more comfortable with the system and there are many features I like much more than my old system. Some of the little bugs I couldn't figure out before are all known now and it is a much faster system for me to use and saves me a lot of time. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

The software actually is doing a lot more behind the scenes than we give it credit for. It is pulling from multiple sources and plugging in information to eliminate us having to type the same thing over and over again. You DO have to really think about this when setting up your initial transaction file...but if you do it right, it will save you a lot of time. It will also allow you to interchange between people, signatures, initials, etc very quickly and the more familiar you get with it, the easier it will be.

Coming from RDocs, it operates very differently. It operates much more like the old DotLoop system, which I never used, so it took some new learning via the CE course, YouTube videos, and one on one instruction with the VP of Transaction Management, which was AWESOME by the way!

Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
REALTOR in USA
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Has some neat features

Kommentare: I wish it was a little more clear cut on how to navigate the features. I am still not familiar with everything it has to offer. I have really used the property line guide the most out of everything and I do plan on playing with the other features to see what other great tools I can get out of the app!

I like the property line guide the best out of everything that I have seen on the Remine application

It is not very simple. Once you mess with it for a while then it becomes easier but I do not recommend using it for the first time in front of a client. Play with it for a little before you pull it out in front of someone

Mohammed H.

7 grader can make this system better you guys did

Kommentare: Total garbage system
I have no other choice but using this Garbage I pay lots of money to FMLS for this system, my broker also use this system , If I have another option I would not use this garbage
If FMLS don't charge me anything I can switch to other system call Transaction desk which I use for property listed to GAMLS

Whole system is mess what we use before and what are we using now( Remine ) Its a total nightmare us Took few class but don't understand even 1% out of it It is not helping us at all Look at Rdocs you should learn from there Its really complicated and not easy to use system I like to give 0% out of 100%

What is good about this software ? Noting I like about this system its so complicated for us and client most of the time I have to go their place to get sign because not many people don't how to sign , they are genius like you guys are Make it simple we will appreciate or we means not only 90% agent I talked to they hate it Go online and look all those review, most complicated part is "My transaction ", don't know how to manage those file m why any one send me any document and its come to the my transaction, I have look minutes to find a folder Yes It is big software , you guys took 4 year to build did a great job, but the whole system is complicated I am in real estate for 16 year never have experience like this, Every day I work with remine and I hate from my heart, never hate anything like that before

Katrina J.
sales in USA

NOT WORTH THE MONEY

Kommentare: Horrible Customer Service

Incorrect Information Unauthorized charge to my credit card in the amount of $1300 Horrible Customer Service ETC....

At the start of my $1600 paid for service I was supposed to have a direct number to speak with someone, then Remine cut that out. The site is VERY confusing and on multiple occasions I found incorrect information that I called them on only to be told they would look into it. Unfortunately our MLS jumped quickly on the bandwagon and many agents are hopeful they will discontinue its use. Perhaps the BIGGEST issue is finding an UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE for over $1300 on my credit card and no one to reach out to. You can spend the money if you like but the general consensus from Top Producing agents is it lacks too much, Customer service being number one.

Bob G.
Broker/owner/agent in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Takes no responsibility for bad business

Kommentare: Simply put, I purchased 400 postcard mailers for my business through Remine for just under $400. These were for our property management business. Remine uses the USPS to ship them. Anyone in Real Estate knows that you always receive some mailers back as non deliverable. We usually avg about 5% return, sometimes more. We should have received at least 20 of these back as non deliverable, or return to sender.
Not one postcard was mailed. Folks that work for us that were supposed to receive one did not get one. The Managing Broker did not get hers. We have clients that did not receive one. Most importantly, not one was returned as Non Deliverable. That's just not possible when mailing to non occupied home owners.
The USPS simply says they were delivered, so Remine just says "not our problem". Well, I did not do my business with the USPS for these postcards. I did my business with Remine. They should own up to the fact that the USPS blew it.
We don't want a refund. We want the mailers shipped! I will never do business with Remine again and make sure those that I know in Real Estate don't either. They should do the right thing and mail them!

Program is fine. Have no problems with it.

Problems with the way the company is run, not the software.

Steve D.

One Star is Far Too Many

Kommentare: Horrific.

I really can't think of any positives, other than finally giving up today and replacing with a DotLoop account.

It's impossible to pinpoint just one thing. Error codes, lost signatures, documents not arriving, etc. etc. The list is endless. I can't begin to calculate how many hours I've wasted on this program. I resent that FMLS thinks so little of it's users that they would discontinue using eSign and hoist this trash on us. They're supposed to enhance our ability to complete deals, not lose them...which has been the case for me. Now I have to pay $30 more each month for DotLoop. FMLS should be ashamed.

Rod G.
Broker in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Can't rate it negative 2 for honest review.

Kommentare: After training sessions on line and local technical support I am done. It is a waste of time.
I lost 25 filed in a transfer of software and rebuilding them has been too time consuming.
I can only say bad things about this lousy software. SCAM best describes it.
A high school coder could probably make a better product.
Run away from it!@

Can't think of anything. It is a complete waste of time. It does not do what they told us in online training.

Software is full of glitches and errors. Customer service did not follow through as promised. I can do in Transaction desk in a fourth the time it takes to get a lousy doc in Remine. Many other Realtors tell me they hate it too.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Rod, We'd love the opportunity to help you! I've reached out at the email address that we have associated with your Remine account and hopefully we can get the ball rolling on your getting the most out of Remine. Thanks, Chris

Robin A.
Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SHOULD NOT BE OFFERED TO CONSUMERS

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience is frustrating and time-consuming ! The product is not ready to be advertised as a new system for FMLS. THEY WAIT FOR YOU TO FIND THE PROBLEMS SO THAT YOU CAN FIX THEM FOR THEM. THEY ARE WAY OFF BASE!

The platform is horrible. It's not functional there are far too many glitches. the company wants you to tell them what the problems are so that they can fix their system. I've been actively using the system since late March 20/20 and here we are mid-june and some of the same glitches that were occurring back then occur now. FMLS REALLY NEEDS TO FIND A PRODUCT THAT WORKS WE PAY WAY TOO MUCH MONEY AS A BROKER TO BE DEALING WITH THE GLITCHES THAT CAN ULTIMATELY CAUSE US TO LOSE A DEAL!!

Go back to the drawing board and figure this out before you promote a product that is not functioning properly!

Amanda M.
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Not user friendly

Nothing- have no plans to use in the future if at all avoidable.

As a listing agent when I receive an offer through Remine it takes FOREVER to download the offer. It takes literally 15 minutes to download 1 document. Not worth the hassle and aggravation. Wastes too much of my time!!! I do not have this problem with any other signature platform when receiving offers.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Amanda, We'd love the opportunity to help you! I've reached out at the email address that we have associated with your Remine account and hopefully we can get the ball rolling on your getting the most out of Remine. Thanks, Chris

Dan W.
realtor in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Remine will hurt your business

1 vor 3 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: worst software company that I have dealt with

none. The software if bundled and we do not have a choice. I will not use the program and i am lobbying to cancel the services.

customer service; non existent. No contact information available. They spend more time using google analytics to hide their number than they would if they just dealt with customers directly.

Jeff M.
Associate in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Needs a new cloud provider

Kommentare: Terrible

This service doesn't work with real estate agent's need for time sensitive data.

The cloud provider. This software doesn't work for professional who work in a time sensitive environment.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Jeff, We'd love the opportunity to help you! I've reached out at the email address that we have associated with your Remine account and hopefully we can get the ball rolling on your getting the most out of Remine. Thanks, Chris

Remine Review

Kommentare: Remine is helping me take the guest work out of which areas to farm .

I liked that the software had a ton of features to enhance my business. I can narrow down my area to farm and can hit certain areas easily

It was not extremely intuitive and a little hard to get around at time.

Walter L.
Walter L.

Remine

Kommentare: I liked Remine overall Its very useful and and is very intuitive.

I love the robust functionality of Remine. The amount of features and the ease of importing ti files is very useful

I think the pro portion of Remine is too expensive . I dont think it is worth $200 a month cost that it requires.