Filtern nach:

Über Remine

Remine combines consumer data and property data onto a single platform that delivers more actionable intelligence to real estate agents

Erfahre mehr über Remine

Cooper H.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.8.2019

"SO EASY!"

Vorteile: As a Realtor I am constantly using this product to quickly access home info or view property lines on the go!

Nachteile: It took me a little while to become comfortable with quickly navigating the app but now it is easy as ever!

• Bewertet am 8.8.2019
  • Bewertet am 23.5.2019

"Remine Review"

Kommentare: Remine is helping me take the guest work out of which areas to farm .

Vorteile: I liked that the software had a ton of features to enhance my business. I can narrow down my area to farm and can hit certain areas easily

Nachteile: It was not extremely intuitive and a little hard to get around at time.

• Bewertet am 23.5.2019

Vorteile: Incorrect Information
Unauthorized charge to my credit card in the amount of $1300
Horrible Customer Service
ETC....

Nachteile: At the start of my $1600 paid for service I was supposed to have a direct number to speak with someone, then Remine cut that out. The site is VERY confusing and on multiple occasions I found incorrect information that I called them on only to be told they would look into it. Unfortunately our MLS jumped quickly on the bandwagon and many agents are hopeful they will discontinue its use. Perhaps the BIGGEST issue is finding an UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE for over $1300 on my credit card and no one to reach out to. You can spend the money if you like but the general consensus from Top Producing agents is it lacks too much, Customer service being number one.

• Bewertet am 4.3.2020
Jennifer W.
REALTOR
Immobilien, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
    Nicht bewertet

"Has some neat features"

Kommentare: I wish it was a little more clear cut on how to navigate the features. I am still not familiar with everything it has to offer. I have really used the property line guide the most out of everything and I do plan on playing with the other features to see what other great tools I can get out of the app!

Vorteile: I like the property line guide the best out of everything that I have seen on the Remine application

Nachteile: It is not very simple. Once you mess with it for a while then it becomes easier but I do not recommend using it for the first time in front of a client. Play with it for a little before you pull it out in front of someone

Walter L.

"Remine"

Kommentare: I liked Remine overall Its very useful and and is very intuitive.

Vorteile: I love the robust functionality of Remine. The amount of features and the ease of importing ti files is very useful

Nachteile: I think the pro portion of Remine is too expensive . I dont think it is worth $200 a month cost that it requires.