Saved us a bucket load of time and money.

Bewertet am 30.6.2019
Adam D.
Director of Strategic Sales & Operations
Telekommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy sign up and the onboarding plus support from the Dossy team was exceptional. We really appreciate it when the new features are announced, we hear about them and are trained which enables us to work the features in to our recruitment processes. The forms are great, easy to build. Just a great product.

Vorteile: Easy to use, great user experience and the features that keep on getting integrated and trickling through to our us. The ease of use has really made our internal recruitment processes streamlined.

Nachteile: Tough one to think of, compared to the others we've tried, I can't really say we dislike anything.

Amazing Software - Fast-tracks the process & very reliable!

Kristen K.
Recruiter
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Dossy makes it so quick and easy to do reference checks throughout the recruitment process. It is always reassuring to my clients that the words are straight from the referees and is a true representation of the candidate.
From a referee perspective they love being able to fill out the questionnaire at a time it is suited to them, meaning they can provide as much detail as they can, rather than receiving a call at an inconvenient time and rushing through the call.

Nachteile: Nothing not to like, all positive experiences from me.

Fantastic user experience and simple to use

Anh D.
Hiring
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very positive. I would recommend that recruiters use something like this to save their time on check references.

Vorteile: Many softwares out there are very hard to use because they have so many unnecessary features which make the UI convoluted. Dossy has a very simple interface, yet enough functionality, for me to get my job done.

Nachteile: The phone validation step seems to be a bit inconvenient. But I think that is required to make sure the candidate can't fake their own references.

Couldn't do my job without Dossy!

Stephanie A.
Recruiter
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been in recruitment for some time now and have only just started using Dossy however it's made my life so much easier and allows my clients to have unfiltered feedback. I would highly recommend Dossy to any industry professional!

Vorteile: I love Dossy because it's a third party, impartial and completely unbiased approach to conducting reference checks on candidates, which makes my job so much easier! The system itself is very easy to use and my candidates and referees find it simple and straightforward and easy to navigate.

Nachteile: I'm completely blown away by the system and have no dislikes

Fast, efficient and easy to use.

Ryan D.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Reduce admin and turn around times getting reference checks completed.

Vorteile: I loved how easy it was to use this product. It is a super efficient and cost-effective solution for streamlining the reference checking process. We've managed to save an incredible amount of time wasted chasing both candidates and potential referees. I liked the questionnaire editor, and how clean and easy to use. The lead capture feature is also handy at bringing in pontential candidate/client leads

Nachteile: Doesn't integrate with Bullhorn but this is coming in

Everyone NEEDS to use this!!

Recruitment Resourcer | Construction
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With Dossy, the entire reference check process is completely automated. The fact that a third-party software provides unfiltered, unbiased and honest references is worth the investment.

Vorteile: Dossy makes the process of conducting a reference check quick and easy. With an easy-to-use user-interface and constant reminders given to all involved parties, Dossy automates what can be a time-consuming process. The whole process is completed with a few clicks, and the end result of unfiltered, unbiased and honest reference checks makes the investment into Dossy all the worthwhile.

Nachteile: Absolutely nothing - perfect software - perfect solution!

Fantastic product for time efficiency, this is the future of HR!

Elliott C.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The benefit of time is the biggest positive. Once you've set up templates, which are fully customizable it does all the work for you. This will be the future of reference checking in the not too distant future.

Vorteile: The efficiency of the product is excellent. It has personally saved me hours of follow up's and taking verbal references as well as generating me new leads!

Nachteile: A couple of hiccups as any new software does, however, the customer support team is quick to rectify and build on the software to make it more efficient in the future. They are also great at taking on feedback.

Dossy saves me time! Great reference checking software.

Nicolas H.
Founder & CEO
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Dossy helps automate the reference checking process, removing the hassle of having to constantly call referees.

Nachteile: That it doesn't integrate with JobAdder.

Solves the problem of chasing down referees

Matt W.

Vorteile: It just does it in the background. I was sick of trying to phone referees.

Nachteile: Doesn't integrate with Hubspot, which is the CRM I use.