4.8/5
    4.6/5
    4.7/5

Über LiveWebinar

Trete einem benutzerdefinierten Raum bei und führe Live-Webinare ohne Installation und Download durch. Funktioniert in allen Browsern – keine Plugins erforderlich.

Erfahre mehr über LiveWebinar

Gary john V.
Business Owner
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2020

"Our Small Business depends on video meetings"

Kommentare: It has helped in having a good branding experience in working with clients and with candidates. We have not pushed the boundaries of 100's on one video call yet, but so far we have had excellent video and audio quality, along with stellar support when stumped.
As more and more people we work with do work from home or remote, we can see this becoming a daily product we will use, just like email.
So overall, a great experience.

Vorteile: Several items we enjoy most are: dedicated/assigned permanent meeting rooms. So we can set up each client with a dedicated video conference room and include their brand and our branding on it, so it feels very customize. Also we can easily assign someone to be the admin or controller of the room, or a moderator for chat responses, and just muted participants. With the push of a button, can change to small meeting video room for all to share and chat.
We also like that all chats can be recorded. We do lots Interviews with technical job seekers every day, and the ability to interview and record is invaluable to share profiles/skills with clients with ease. And we can set up a private waiting room, so all who log in for meetings are waiting until I let them into the video room, which is great when running late. You can just alert people and they can wait on hold.
One of my favourite features would be extensive document and screen sharing for whiteboard exercises, or for training purposes with staff in remote offices, or working from home.
And this can be used for full blown webinars, including recording and replaying evergreen webinars. Recording has some limits but for our use it is more than adequate at this time. You can purchase additional recording space and higher resolution if you like.
One last feature I like a lot, is all the video is rendered in your browser. I have tried on Chrome and Firefox so far and both work fine. You don't download addons like Zoom.

Nachteile: I did have some initial challenge with understanding how the various access types worked, and how to permanently lock down waiting rooms. As I have been most used to simpler Video products like Google Hangouts, and been simply a participant in Gotowebinars, Zoom webinars and others, I had a small learning curve.
But this stated, I quickly emailed Support and always had a response to resolve my issue within a few hours. Sometimes within minutes. So I felt confident someone was around to assist whenever needed.

von RTCLab an 27.2.2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Gary.We appreciate the backing and support as well as you having having a great experience using our product!

Richard C.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2020

"Great alternative to Zoom"

Kommentare: I am happy with this product, as it allows me to host meetings and webinars as needed without paying extra. The limitations on the number of rooms is something I can work around.

Vorteile: I really like how flexible this product is compared to others like Zoom. Zoom has the scale and easy to use product but LiveWebinar has a TON of great features that I have yet to use regularly (like whiteboard) but would definitely start to incorporate into my meetings.

Nachteile: The UI is dated and difficult to skin. The FPS is useless for sharing video. Recorded video isn't high resolution. With most users migrating to 1440p and 4k screens, the 720p resolution is not usable

von RTCLab an 27.2.2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Richard!
We appreciate your backing & support!
LiveWebinar offers different fps depending on your plan up to 30fps as well as bandwidth increase and resolutions. Contact support@livewebinar.com if you're interested, until then happy webinaring Richard!

Francisco C.
Director de marketing digital
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2020

"Great software and the price is a steal"

Kommentare: 2 friends and me wanted to create marketing courses online. One of us had this software but didnt use it that much. Since Im the tecchie guy I spent a while picking and clicking everything and when I set it up now its our only webinar platform.
Ive used zoom, gotomeeting, webinarjam, google, but this one is the best by far since it allows too much to be done and once you know what to click theres no stopping.
Since you can connect to fb live its a great plus.
Dont know if its possible or available to connect to more than one platform (for example fb, insta and youtube) at the same time.
If that is possible (dont know yet) then its a must purchase.

Vorteile: - All the possibilities
- Sharing video, image, files, everything can be shared
- moderation
- Control over event: you can control everything, let people interact or even let it transform into a stock market... everyone talks!!
- Good qualiy of video
- No record limit (only your space allocated, but nothing like zoom with 20 mins or so)
- Live stream connection in 2 clicks

Nachteile: It has a learning curve, not for begginers. Thats all I can think.

von RTCLab an 27.2.2020

Thank you for a stellar review of LiveWebinar, Francisco!
We appreciate your backing & support.
To answer your question from the review, yes you may stream to other platforms at same time with the concurrent sessions feature. Contact support@livewebinar.com if you're interested and happy webinaring!

Michael H.

"LiveWebinar..."

Vorteile: Whether it is a meeting of a few or webinar presentations to a large group I like that everyone can connect without needing to download and install anything regardless of the device they are using.

Nachteile: I did find it to be somewhat confusing at first but it turned out to be simple that I was making it out to be.

von RTCLab an 27.2.2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Michael!
Happy Webinaring, Michael!

Ernst G.
Publisher

"Good choice"

Vorteile: Live Webinar offers a variety of webinar features that I use frequently, in my case embedding into Moodle, interactive features such as whiteboard, YouTube and Vimeo integration, webinar recording, live streaming etc. One of the features I like most is that I can prepare several documents, bookmarks to videos etc. and connect them to a specific webinar. When I start the webinar, everything is there.

Nachteile: There are no real "cons", just a few things I would adjust, for instance the possibility to integrate a second camera that allows to demonstrate things on the demonstration screen and a permanent control of the microphone quality (can be accessed with a click but I would feel more comfortable if I could check the microphone throughout the whole webinar).

von RTCLab an 27.2.2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review. We appreciate your backing & support.
Happy Webinaring, Ernst!

José antonio S.
Regional Growth Manager
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2020

"Versatile with great UI"

Kommentare: I've had great experiences even thought that I've only used it on small meetings, not webinars.

Vorteile: It has different view modes, so you can easily use it for webinars, group call or even 1-to-1 meetings, as you can modify the UI to show only what the user needs to see.
There's no need to install anything on your PC, so all the guests and even you just need to access the meeting link and that's it.

Nachteile: It lacks integrations with CRMs and marketing automation platforms.

von RTCLab an 5.3.2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Jose! We appreciate your backing & support. LiveWebinar does integrate with CRMs using HubSpot as well as other platforms. Happy Webinaring!

Armando C.
FlashCRM.it founder
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2020

"The All-in one solution for smartworking"

Kommentare: my experience is positive and I recommend it to anyone who sells consulting products or services. In my case it allowed me to increase the number of customers and select the target people

Vorteile: I use LiveWebinar as a sales channel to engage leads, acquire their needs and present solutions to sell.
It is a fundamental tool to acquire contacts and transform into new customers because it allows me to present my solutions through pre-recorded videos or live webinars. I recommend it to consultants and entrepreneurs who want to maximize results by reducing the effort of time to move.

Nachteile: I had difficulty integrating with some marketing automation solutions but the support quickly provided me with the solution.
there is no possibility of creating landing pages but it is overcome with the integration of other applications that offer this solution.
there are aspects to be improved but overall it is a stable and fluid solution for back end and front end use

von RTCLab an 10.3.2020

Thank you for leaving LiveWebinar a stellar review, Armando! We appreciate your support. Spread the word and happy webinaring!

• Bewertet am 5.3.2020
Christopher P.
  • Bewertet am 23.3.2020

"Love this software!"

Kommentare: LiveWebinar has been great to use for basic video conferences with others, but I also plan on using it to host webinars and have them be evergreen.

Vorteile: I love that I can both host meetings AND webinars with one single software. Not only can I host webinars, but can add call to actions at the end. I also am very happy they integrate with Zapier so I can connect this to most any marketing platform software I need to.

Nachteile: The only downside I've seen with this software so far was an issue with someone joining a meeting I was hosting. One person was able to get in just fine while the other was not able to get in at all using the Chrome browser. I found that odd since LiveWebinar states it'll work with any browser without the need to download software.

von RTCLab an 27.3.2020

Thank you for leaving LiveWebinar a great review, Christopher! We really appreciate it. Stay tuned for new and exciting features being released now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring.

• Bewertet am 23.3.2020
Clinton W.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2020

"Great value for dollars paid"

Vorteile: This is a full featured webinar platform that should not be overlooked. The price to features is off the charts and I highly recommend it.

Nachteile: I would LOVE if there was some zoom type single meeting functionality, but they didn't promise this, so I can only cry so hard over this "missing" feature.

von RTCLab an 27.2.2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Clinton. We appreciate your backing & support.
Spread the word, help us grow & you won't regret it, until then happy webinaring, Clinton!

Ugo L.
Senior MCT, Google, CompTIA & Logical Operations Certified Trainer, IT Trainer
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2020

"Very good program, bought with a small one time fee"

Vorteile: Ease of use, performances, video quality, audio quality

Nachteile: Price if bought out of promotions, initial configuration complexity

von RTCLab an 27.2.2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Ugo. We appreciate the backing and support!
Happy Webinaring, Ugo!

Martin L.
Baron
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 28.2.2020

"All-in-one solution for out-of-the-box needs"

Kommentare: I've been using LiveWebinar for team meetings and live-broadcasting. The software was not created for broadcasting live podcasts, but it works surprisingly well in that role and replaced my old icecast solution. I keep the LiveWebinar window embedded on my website when I broadcast. Embedding is a unique feature of this service, making communication with listeners/customer very easy, comfortable and pleasant solution.

Vorteile: LiveWebinar provides webinar/meetings room services that are most versatile on the market. You can broadcast from anything and listen on anything. The connections are reliable and stable, also have very little lag. Pro plan hits the perfect value/price ratio spot for most of the users. I've used the service for webinars, teem meetings and (surprisingly) real-time broadcasting, and as well as your connection is stable, the stability of the system is nearly perfect.

Nachteile: Some people in the customer service have some very strange ideas about doing business. I was presented with some bureaucratic problems, too ridiculous to mention. It was fixed eventually, so no harm done. But it is obvious that the company is pretty new in the market and it's learning. The team seems very enthusiastic though and willing to help. There are some minor things in UI that could be improved. Q&A mode is fantastic and I used it often, but it's not so clear for a listener how to join the conversation. They are minor though and hopefully they will be fixed in time. The quality of video is decent, but not impressive. It's not necessarily a bad thing, as it is perfectly balanced between bandwidth and quality. But if you need something really impressive, you may want to think twice. Also I wish the sound was stereo instead of mono, but in most cases mono is good enough. There is not enough support for languages other than English. It is also expected to change in the future.

von RTCLab an 2.3.2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Martin! We really appreciate the backing & support.
Stay tuned for new features being added now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring.

• Bewertet am 28.2.2020
Keno H.
  • Bewertet am 18.2.2020

"Easy Webinars with LiveWebinar "

Vorteile: I really love about the software that no download is needed on any side.
Neither on the host's side nor on the participant's side. That's a lot easier for everybody to participate in a Webinar hosted with LiveWebinar.
Another big PLUS is that the headquarters are based in Europe. Due to GDPR laws this is a big advantage over any other companies from the US.

Nachteile: Nothing I could think of at this moment.

von RTCLab an 21.2.2020

Thank you for your awesome review, Keno. We really love to get such feedback, cause happy customers is what makes us happy :)

• Bewertet am 18.2.2020
Marina V.
founder and ceo

"All In One Software"

Kommentare: overall, it's pleasant. would be nice to have a chat box right on the software if yu have an emergency

Vorteile: I like that there are so many easy tools to use. Some that I never even considered and now absolutely love!

Nachteile: They don't have a good follow up email after people registered, that is customized. and you can't make a beautiful custom registration form with them. This is a huge thing.

von RTCLab an 27.2.2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Marina. We appreciate your backing & support.
Currently, to customize your registration form you can change the background image but more features will be added in the near future so stay tuned.
Happy Webinaring, Marina!

Dapo B.
Senior Project Manager
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"LiveWebinar is "

Kommentare: I use it to host and record my podcast, webinar, and meeting with clients. And it's just awesome.

Vorteile: The audio quality and stability are awesome! I also love the ability to embed the app on my website thus helping to promote my brand.

Nachteile: Well, having the ability to select the speaker is one feature I wish they had. That way, I can use krisp, a noise cancelation software to block out noise from my audience. Right now, I can't and that's a pain!

von RTCLab an 4.3.2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Dapo! We appreciate your backing & support. Stay tuned for new and exciting features being implemented now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring!

Nelson T.
Programmeur et formateur Web
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

"Great Webinar Platform"

Kommentare: Wanted to have an easy to use platform to do webinars, but mostly to do client meetings... and I CAN'T ask the client to install anything... So, it's always the dance: which platform are we going to use...? This client has Skype, that other one has Zoom, this one has TeamViewer (that we can't use for commerce, as it's out of price), etc... Now, I just create a LW session (or use a permanent one) and send the link, nothing else to setup and nothing to install on their end... Others require to install a client application or, at least, a browser extension if they want to share their screen... Nothing of that nature with LW...!

Vorteile: A lot of features and options, for example the view for webinars and for meetings; ease of setup. Can create permanent rooms; instant rooms; record sessions, and much more! Most important thing to me: my clients don't need to install anything!

Nachteile: Since for now I almost only use it for personal meetings, the only feature it's missing is the ability to control the other's computer from a distance. That would help to show things or debug during trainings. Also, it does happen that if we are talking at the same time, audio cuts...

von RTCLab an 27.2.2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Nelson.
We appreciate your backing & support!
If you are experiencing audio issues with your webinars, don't hesitate to contact support at support@livewebinar.com, until then happy webinaring, Nelson!

Nikolaus W.
Sales Specialist
E-Learning, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2020

"Great Webinar Software / Platform"

Kommentare: It is a pleasure to use LiveWebinar, we like it, our customers like and also our students love it. We can really highly recommend it.

Vorteile: We searched for a Webinarsoftware for our MBA E-Learning Studies, which we sell also on Webinars.
The Webinarplatform fits all needs and is a great enrichment for our marketing.

Nachteile: Had some glitches - for example Prezi integration, but all is fixed now so nothing to complain anymore

von RTCLab an 28.2.2020

Thank you for writing a great LiveWebinar review, Nikolaus!
Happy Webinaring!
Don't hesitate to share suggestions how we can make this platform even better!

Michael S.
CMO
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Great Webinar Option"

Kommentare: Very happy with this product. We have to date used it for clients and will be implementing it in our own organization as well.

Vorteile: The value in relation to the quality of this product from a functional pov plus the features this a great saas product to consider. We have helped a client implement this software to use for team meetings as well as trainings. The use has been with organizers and participants within the USA. No excessive complaints have been logged since transitioning from a much more costly and well known product. A new user with minimal webinar experience can be up and running within minutes. Set up is that simple. The recording option works very well though there are different quality levels so that is something to be aware of.

Nachteile: Not sure if this is the best software for streams involving huge groups, 1000+.

von RTCLab an 27.2.2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Michael!
Happy Webinaring, Michael!

Heather C.
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.3.2020

"Webinars Are Gaining Me Paid Users!"

Kommentare: I'm using LiveWebinar to build community and get noticed. People love to connect, and hosting live webinars on topics that the kinky dating public cares about is allowing them to grow as kinksters and to feel connected to others. We've hosted Newbie Night, Submission, and POCs in kink, which will be monthly events and several talks/educational events. We're looking forward to a live full-day event on March 8, and a two-day event we're organizing foe June. This is leading not only to us making our first membership sales (YAY!), but also to our events (which are FREE to everyone who joins us live, and recordings put behind a paywall) being promoted by people we are not otherwise connected to, which raises our brand awareness. In two months (8 webinars), I've seen a huge increase in connections, followers, attendance and more.

Vorteile: LiveWebinar is just easy for people to use. They don't have to download yet another piece of software, and the function is intuitive.

Nachteile: I'd like a bit more granular control over the design and branding, and there are a few spots that could be touched up in the customization section.

von RTCLab an 7.3.2020

Thank you for a leaving LiveWebinar a great review, Heather! We appreciate your backing & support. We're also happy you like our product. Stay tuned for new and exciting features being implemented now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring.

• Bewertet am 4.3.2020
Sebastian P.
Marketing Consultant
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2020

"Two tools in one and many integrations!"

Kommentare: Since using LiveWebinar I have managed to have two tools in one (1. Webinars to teach and 2. Meetings with clients). Integrations with Sendfox and Zapier allow me to save time. AdWords and Facebook Pixel tracking allows me to do Remarketing very easily.

Vorteile: Livewebinar is excellent for streaming live webinars. This software also allows me to have meetings with up to 25 people. It is ideal for consulting with my clients from anywhere in the world. The quality of the video and audio is very good and allows me to record the sessions to automatically upload them to YouTube through Zapier. The interface is very intuitive and has very interesting functions like the Evergreen Webinars for example :) Highly recommended.

Nachteile: The Spanish translation can be improved a bit.

von RTCLab an 28.2.2020

Thank you for taking the time to write LiveWebinar a stellar review, Sebastian!
We appreciate your backing & support.
Stay tuned for new and exciting new features being implemented now and in the near future until then happy webinaring!

Communication Director
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Zoom’s Competition "

Vorteile: My favorite feature in LV is being able to present videos, presentations, images, etc., from the cloud. This makes it much smoother that screen sharing. Kudos to the LV team for a job well done.

Nachteile: I least like the fact that LV has monetized basic functionality. We should not need to pay more for HD recording and quality bitrates. That is a disappointment.

von RTCLab an 27.2.2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review. We appreciate your backing & support.
Happy Webinaring!

Kaley C.
Database Factotum
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

"Great!!"

Kommentare: Responsive support

Vorteile: Love the ability to do "evergreen" style webinars

Nachteile: Nothing missing that i can see. Works great!

von RTCLab an 28.2.2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Kaley! We appreciate your backing & support. More exciting new features being added now and in the near future. Happy Webinaring!

Luca S.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 8.2.2020

"Webinars and Meetings without the hassle of installing software"

Kommentare: In one word: Amazing. This tool makes my life easier when talking to my team. So far, I haven't experienced the webinar function, but for small team meetings this application is great.

Vorteile: Creating a new webinar in about 15 seconds is the feature I appreciate the most with the INSTANT MEETING button.
Attendees can get in the meeting room in 15 seconds as well just clicking on a link, without the hassle of installing anything.
I've tried the free plan and I can arrange meetings with my team up to 5 people

Nachteile: The dashboard is messy for me... too many functions and it's not easy to use all of them.
The registration process shall become more easy to use, with the ability to automatically add events to calendars without downloading the file.
The storage as well is a little intimidating. It took me long to understand how to display a document on the meeting panel, in order to share it during the presentation.

von RTCLab an 21.2.2020

Hello Luca, we are so happy that LiveWebinar has met your requirements. I can promise that we are going to make some improvements in the Dashboard to make it much more user-friendly. Thank you for your feedback!

• Bewertet am 8.2.2020
Mark L.
osteopathic physician
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2020

"LiveWebinar is an excellent tool that has helped me to better reach new clients for our business."

Kommentare: In order to reach new clients and to connect with our existing clients when we update services or offer new services is the best use of LiveWebinar for us. So far, we have had excellent results.

Vorteile: I mainly appreciate the ease of use of the product. LiveWebinar has a straightforward and simple interface that is intuitive and easy to use with minimal training. I appreciate the thoughtfulness that went into the design of this product.

Nachteile: I am happy with LiveWebinar as it is in its current state. Adding new features, trying to please all customers is not always the best approach and can make a software product more difficult to use and may introduce new bugs. I appreciate LiveWebinar and I look forward to long-term continued use.

von RTCLab an 28.2.2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Mark! We appreciate your backing & support. Feel free to drop us a line anytime with your suggestions on how we can make this an even better platform. Happy Webinaring!

John H.
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.2.2020

"Solid platform that works"

Kommentare: My overall experience has been very positive. thank you Livewebinar for caring and for your dedication to making an awesome product

Vorteile: Love the meeting room feature. So easy and has so many uses. Customer support and always been helpful which is so reassuring. Its a solid webinar platform that works. I love the constant improvements the team are making to the platform.

Nachteile: Hard to say. I think on-boarding could have been better. But that may have improved since I started. More marketing features and step by step visual guidance to set up possible could be tweaked

von RTCLab an 2.3.2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, John! We appreciate the backing & support. Stay tuned for exciting new features being implemented now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring.

• Bewertet am 29.2.2020
Sandra S.
Area Sales Manager
Strafverfolgung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Excellent web platform."

Kommentare: It has been a wonderful experience fo far.

Vorteile: The multifucational ability to host a live webcast on mutiple platforms.

Nachteile: Would like to have a option to have a pay per view option that could be included into the Live Casting options. Where people could pay to see a Live webcast.

von RTCLab an 28.2.2020

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Sandra! We appreciate your backing & support. Stay tuned to new and amazing new features being implemented now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring.