Über LiveWebinar

Kommunikationsplattform, mit der du alle Arten von interaktiven Online-Meetings durchführen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über LiveWebinar

You can make a test with the free account, the features are very clear of what you can do in each plan. Has an API to do automation.

Bewertungen zu LiveWebinar

LiveWebinar hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 172 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LiveWebinar bereits verwendet?

Aryana
Strategist
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Easy to Share Youtube Videos and Slides

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Francisco
Francisco
Director de marketing digital in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software and the price is a steal

Kommentare: 2 friends and me wanted to create marketing courses online. One of us had this software but didnt use it that much. Since Im the tecchie guy I spent a while picking and clicking everything and when I set it up now its our only webinar platform.
Ive used zoom, gotomeeting, webinarjam, google, but this one is the best by far since it allows too much to be done and once you know what to click theres no stopping.
Since you can connect to fb live its a great plus.
Dont know if its possible or available to connect to more than one platform (for example fb, insta and youtube) at the same time.
If that is possible (dont know yet) then its a must purchase.

- All the possibilities - Sharing video, image, files, everything can be shared - moderation - Control over event: you can control everything, let people interact or even let it transform into a stock market... everyone talks!! - Good qualiy of video - No record limit (only your space allocated, but nothing like zoom with 20 mins or so) - Live stream connection in 2 clicks

It has a learning curve, not for begginers. Thats all I can think.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for a stellar review of LiveWebinar, Francisco! We appreciate your backing & support. To answer your question from the review, yes you may stream to other platforms at same time with the concurrent sessions feature. Contact support@livewebinar.com if you're interested and happy webinaring!

Daniel
Daniel
CEO in Bulgarien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User friendly, brandable & professional...needs more monitoring to keep improving

Kommentare: I enjoy using Livewebinar as an administrator. I am generally concerned about new users finding their way around it, so I would really appreciate if LW would monitor more the way people struggle to use it and improve usability.

* The brandability of the whole webinar platform especially the large widget on the right for the pro version. * Multiple layout formats is useful, although can be confusing for newbies * Permanent rooms are really useful I really like the backend UI for setting up rooms and getting links.

* No landing pages like other webinar systems, you have to embed it into your site but that doesn't look so professional as it could. * The UI is not particular easy for new visitors. People can often struggle to find how to swtich cames on or find the chat. (more investment in continuous UI improvements needed) * Browser based webinar can be difficult for many people who find that as well as Chrome taking a lot of RAM to have Livewebinar on top can take a lot of processing power. * Live chat support badly needed

Ilyas
It systems Support in Nigeria
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My take on Livewebiner

Kommentare: Great stuff, if only if can be more affordable and give price concessions to low earnings countries

The webinar delivery is smooth and setting up is straightforward and

The pricing is on the high side, for economically low country users

Victoria
Corporate Communications Coordinator in Argentinien
Verlagswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Teamwork and collaboration made possible

Kommentare: Awesome features. It is amazing how much is possibly achievable with this software.

LiveWebiner is full of benefits. Its description fully matches what they deliver. From an easy to use dashboard, unifying texting webinars and fast and unlimited participation. The tool is user friendly yet the help desk is awesome. Having an active audience has given us the lead to the most outstanding performances in the field. It is generally a must have software.

Great. Nothing is there to dislike at all. It is easy to use and implement.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Victoria, Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that LiveWebinar has been such a game-changer for your teamwork and collaboration. It's awesome to know that our easy-to-use dashboard, seamless webinars, and unlimited participation have made a positive impact. We truly appreciate your kind words about our user-friendly platform and outstanding features. If you ever have more insights to share or need assistance, we're here for you ❤️. Happy webinars! 😉

Gary John
Gary John
Business Owner in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Our Small Business depends on video meetings

Kommentare: It has helped in having a good branding experience in working with clients and with candidates. We have not pushed the boundaries of 100's on one video call yet, but so far we have had excellent video and audio quality, along with stellar support when stumped.
As more and more people we work with do work from home or remote, we can see this becoming a daily product we will use, just like email.
So overall, a great experience.

Several items we enjoy most are: dedicated/assigned permanent meeting rooms. So we can set up each client with a dedicated video conference room and include their brand and our branding on it, so it feels very customize. Also we can easily assign someone to be the admin or controller of the room, or a moderator for chat responses, and just muted participants. With the push of a button, can change to small meeting video room for all to share and chat. We also like that all chats can be recorded. We do lots Interviews with technical job seekers every day, and the ability to interview and record is invaluable to share profiles/skills with clients with ease. And we can set up a private waiting room, so all who log in for meetings are waiting until I let them into the video room, which is great when running late. You can just alert people and they can wait on hold. One of my favourite features would be extensive document and screen sharing for whiteboard exercises, or for training purposes with staff in remote offices, or working from home. And this can be used for full blown webinars, including recording and replaying evergreen webinars. Recording has some limits but for our use it is more than adequate at this time. You can purchase additional recording space and higher resolution if you like. One last feature I like a lot, is all the video is rendered in your browser. I have tried on Chrome and Firefox so far and both work fine. You don't download addons like Zoom.

I did have some initial challenge with understanding how the various access types worked, and how to permanently lock down waiting rooms. As I have been most used to simpler Video products like Google Hangouts, and been simply a participant in Gotowebinars, Zoom webinars and others, I had a small learning curve. But this stated, I quickly emailed Support and always had a response to resolve my issue within a few hours. Sometimes within minutes. So I felt confident someone was around to assist whenever needed.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Gary.We appreciate the backing and support as well as you having having a great experience using our product!

Anna
Anna
Owner in Polen
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, weak support

Kommentare: I simply love the tool and am big fan of it. At the same time I really wish the support team was more attentive to highlighted problems and not make clients to feel guilty for reporting them.

I simply love the tool for its comprehensive offer of options. It's easy and intuitive to navigate. It has all I need for my everyday work as a consultant and e-learning specialist.

The only "con" I really experience is a support approach to reported problems. I have to admit they response quickly which is great yet whatever the problem I reported the most common answers I got were simply to "clear your cookies", "it must have been your Internet", and "we did not have any other reports on the matter".

CEO in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Effective Webinars and Meetings 1 on 1

Kommentare: Great experience, it works for my needs so overall I'm happy with LiveWebinar.

As a Webinar tool for me one of the most important features is the stability and in my experience using different webinar SaaS Livewebinar has been a very stable and useful service. Another Key point is that my clients / Leads don't need to download any app or software that can end with issues delivering my message. Evergreen webinars and being able to embed in my website is a nice point to have always my own brand in front of my clients.

It is a simple tool to use but some customisations require a bit of knowledge and learning curve to find out how to setup everything correctly, I think LW could improve the UI/UX a bit.

Antwort von RTCLab

Hello, Such a high score we soo happy you like our platform. We will still focus ti provide you with our best features and customer support care. All the best for You. Kind regards, Marcin

Ernst
Ernst
Publisher in Österreich
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Good choice

Live Webinar offers a variety of webinar features that I use frequently, in my case embedding into Moodle, interactive features such as whiteboard, YouTube and Vimeo integration, webinar recording, live streaming etc. One of the features I like most is that I can prepare several documents, bookmarks to videos etc. and connect them to a specific webinar. When I start the webinar, everything is there.

There are no real "cons", just a few things I would adjust, for instance the possibility to integrate a second camera that allows to demonstrate things on the demonstration screen and a permanent control of the microphone quality (can be accessed with a click but I would feel more comfortable if I could check the microphone throughout the whole webinar).

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review. We appreciate your backing & support. Happy Webinaring, Ernst!

José Antonio
José Antonio
Regional Growth Manager in Kolumbien

Versatile with great UI

Kommentare: I've had great experiences even thought that I've only used it on small meetings, not webinars.

It has different view modes, so you can easily use it for webinars, group call or even 1-to-1 meetings, as you can modify the UI to show only what the user needs to see. There's no need to install anything on your PC, so all the guests and even you just need to access the meeting link and that's it.

It lacks integrations with CRMs and marketing automation platforms.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Jose! We appreciate your backing & support. LiveWebinar does integrate with CRMs using HubSpot as well as other platforms. Happy Webinaring!

Tamica
Tamica
Leadership Development Coach in USA
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Really solid product

Kommentare: I have wanted to do paid webinars for a while but other software has been very cost-prohibitive and difficult to master. LiveWebinar is very easy to learn and well worth the cost. I am very pleased with it so far and really recommend it. I'm finally making money with webinars!

I like the ease of use, the ability to do polls and surveys, the whiteboard, and the different modes that allow people to be on mute or not on mute depending on what you have going on.

I don't like that you can't necessarily do a "paid" event using just this software but I also use Book Like A Boss and it pairs with it well. I hope for integration soon.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for such positive feedback :) We are happy for letting us know that your webinars are selling and give profit. We are working on Book Like a Boss integration right now, so stay tuned :)

Aryana
Founder in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Easy to Share Youtube Videos and Slides

Kommentare: I like that I can upload slides and have it look professional as I go through them and that I can have a Youtube video already in place to play and just have to click over. Sometimes the slides won't upload and then it is really frustrating that I have to go to share screen instead.

Antwort von RTCLab

Hello, Thank you very much for your review. We are very happy that you use our platform for every day work. Our goal is to always improve our product and service. So happy that you are with us. Kind regards, Marcin RTCLab Team

Antal
Consultant in Niederlande
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All platform all browser webinar and meeting solution in one

Kommentare: After one year of regular use, we are glad, even more while other go for "free" alternatives that we can stand out and rely on this Saas solution to help host, meet and organise events the way we wish to.

Our clients are so glad not to have to install another app or specific browser as well as that "nobody is watching them". It's a paid service so you are not the product. The trust and realiability are part of our core values and are supported by using Livewebinar. Also the easy of use, white board, streaming video in webinar, evergreen options and multiple break-out rooms make it a flexibel easy to use solution.

Getting acquainted - lot's of options and integrations so it took some time to get it all ready to go. Though once it does, you really discover the power and flexibility LiveWebinar has to offer.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you taking the time to write LiveWebinar a stellar review, Antal! We appreciate the feedback & support. Happy to hear that you are enjoying the features of LiveWebinar. Stay tuned for more exciting features being implemented in the near future.

Brittany
Creative Director in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Webinar Newbie to Webinar Like A Boss

Kommentare: Overall, LiveWebinar has helped me provide my members with live learning options. It also has helped me grow my audience with repurposed and reusable content. I really enjoy the ease of use and I am very pleased with the overall use of this platform.

LiveWebinar is an amazing platform, especially for newbies like myself. I wanted to provide my members with monthly webinars and LiveWebinar allows me to share my screen and share documents, which is very important because my members are very visual. I also like the recording option. This allows me to repurpose the webinar content for a later purpose.

LiveWebinar offers the ability to stream your Webinar on Facebook but this is only an option for a certain tier membership. I would like to see this as an "add-on" item so that I have the option to pay extra to add this feature to whatever plan I have instead of having to upgrade to a plan with other features I may not need at this time just to gain 1. I also want to be able to share the screen from Safari web browser.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Brittany! We really appreciate your backing & support. We're anticipating the add-ons feature to be implemented really soon so you'll have your FB streaming option available among many others :-) Until then, happy webinaring!

Manoj
Director in Singapur
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use software

Easy to set up regular webinars and evergreen webinars. Options to change recording layout. Fast response from customer service.

I wish they would create a user community where users can interact and learn from each other. Looks like this is coming.

Antwort von RTCLab

Hello Manoj, Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that you are enjoying the platform. Our goal is to always improve our product and service. So happy that you are with us. Kind regards, Danijel

Managing Member in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Great Webinar and Conferencing Software at a Great Price

There are many features this product has that some of the other webinar products do not and the price is fantastic for the features that are included in this product. The support is great as well.

With all the features it takes a bit to get used to.

Alvaro
CEO in Schweiz
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best choice for webinars

Kommentare: It´s solid, works fine. Really a great choice to be able to provide an online program. And with 500 viewers on pro, this is no brainer. Even if you want to let the viewers interact. A group of 20 people in an online seminar is no problem.

There is everything you really need, but much more then someone can expect. I know a few solutions, but livewebinar offers pretty much more features then others. And compared to Zoom, which, i think, might be the real competitor, there is a big advantage because there is no need of software installation. And the new Evergreen-Webinar function is super great.

Remote Control and a possibility to change the server. Sometimes i get a bit of a lack.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Alvaro! We appreciate your backing & support. Feel free to drop us a line anytime with suggestions on how to make this an even better platform. Happy Webinaring!

Alejandra
Marketing Associate in Mexiko
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good platform

Kommentare: I was testing live webinars plattforms but this its not very intuitive.

The design of the forms and suerveys looks better in other platforms, its not very user friendly to guide you on how to create an event as Zoom.The spanish version of the plattform its not very good for hispanics but its clear.

Julio
Professional Certified Coach (PCC) in Mexiko

Great Product, Lots of Features

Kommentare: I've had a great experience trying the product. I plan to go full onboard with it and make it my main tool to work with on 2023.

The ability to have several services under one roof. I think this is an incredible tool to have under the belt for any professional in the training or coaching industry.

For me, it was about learning to setup everything, but one you set the time apart to dive in, it is straight forward.

Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lightweight reliable alternative to Zoom

Kommentare: I mostly use LiveWebinar for 1x1 & team calls, but I will be using to run live private webinars. I won't be using it to run evergreen webinars, thought it has that feature. If I didn't have another platform running an evergreen webinar, I'd use LiveWebinar to keep it all in one tool. This is a solid tool that won't be going away anytime soon. I wouldn't rely much on other video conference/webinar streaming platforms that are cropping up, as they're taking advantage of a market gap - but LiveWebinar was established before everyone was going online and their focus was more business & corporate clients, so they've built a solid solution for professionals, not hobbyists. You can confidently get setup with LiveWebinar without worrying about platform switching for at least the next 5-10 years.

I love how simple and straightforward and intuitive LiveWebinar is. I also love that it's not hackable like Zoom is! The interface is clean, professional, not too active or fancy or trendy - it works very well for business settings. The UI is very intuitive and I LOVE the flexibility & features. It's quite literally got everything you'd want (other than remote control, but that use case is very specific, and not for webinars) The quality of streaming is decent - it's not like I'm creating a professional production - and it makes for NO lags, which is great. Zoom is still laggy while I've had no issues with LiveWebinar. I've not tested it with more than 5 people, but I can say with confidence that the platform has given me no reason to contact customer service, so I know the tech can scale. (With other platforms, if I have to contact Customer Service, that indicates issues later on when scaling - this is tried & true for me for years)

The only issue initially was my clients not knowing how to activate their It seems a bit glitchy on mobile/table, from the client side, but I wouldn't know as I use only on desktop. No remote desktop control after a year of waiting.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review! We really appreciate your feedback & support. Stay tuned for new features being added now and in the near future. Kind Regards, Danijel

Community Builder in Spanien
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy-using and good-looking online event tool for your webinars, meetings, presentations...

The easiness of use. Although you need some tome to get used to certain features, you can begin using it easily in the first minute. For our team, the best tool for easy and quickly-prepared webinars.

Its interface might look sometimes a bit old-styled and without chances of customizing too much.

Alexander
Alexander
CEO in Deutschland
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

LiveWebinar is reliable product

Kommentare: I need to do webinars daily and I can accomplish this task with no issue with LiveWebinar.

User can login directly via browser. The subscribers can easily understand the interface and als have no problem to take part in the webinar, to talk microphone or even camera and ask questions.

LiveWebinar’s notifications are in English, and it’s not possible to translate them to another language. LiveWebinar integrated with many popular email service providers (17), but not with all of them (like FluentCRM or Sendy). It also has only Zapier integration. Integromat and Pabbly are not available.

Antwort von RTCLab

Hello, 9 out of 10 thank you so much for such a high score. Our main goal is to always provide the best user experience for our customers. happy to have you on board. Kind regards, Marcin

CEO in Indonesien
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid platform that works

Kommentare: My overall experience has been very positive. thank you Livewebinar for caring and for your dedication to making an awesome product

Love the meeting room feature. So easy and has so many uses. Customer support and always been helpful which is so reassuring. Its a solid webinar platform that works. I love the constant improvements the team are making to the platform.

Hard to say. I think on-boarding could have been better. But that may have improved since I started. More marketing features and step by step visual guidance to set up possible could be tweaked

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, John! We appreciate the backing & support. Stay tuned for exciting new features being implemented now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The ultimate webinar tool

Kommentare: I have created several webinars with this tool and the feeling has been excellent. Attendees have not had any connection problems. With other tools if it happened.
Its system of tabs allows me to quickly change the presentation to a still image or to my browser without waiting times for users.
All the tests and surveys of satisfaction of my clients have given the highest score to the tool

Easy to configure and manage You can customize the brand in the room It has a system of tabs in the room that allows you to change font quickly The chat has automatic translator It has multiple ways of creating the room You can record the room in different ways Create evergreen webinars

The registration tracking system is not yet complete Other tools allow segmenting those registered according to whether or not they entered the room, or if they reached the end of the event. Here this is not integrated in the same tool. This makes it difficult to track conversions and remarketing

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review! We appreciate your backing & support. Happy Webinaring!

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Although I am not using as often, it is a go-to tool for my businesses.

Kommentare: I've owned this since 2019 and used it heavily in 2020-2021 for group coaching. I offer it to hiring managers in my recruiting practice, and more often than not, they are interested. As a boutique search firm, servicing clients remotely, it's a great addition.

I like Livewebinar's full-spectrum capability. 1) Group meetings with video2) upload docs for sharing/presentations3) utilize for group meditations, adding YouTube music.

Like any app these days, unless you use it the changes can catch you off guard. I have no complaints about them per se; it's user error on my end. (unable to create a private interview room for a client)

vor 8 Monaten

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Your support is very important to us. We are happy that you are satisfied with LiveWebinar, using it for your businesses and the recruiting practice. We will keep doing our best for our customers. Regards, Natalia.

Bertisqq
Operations Specialist in Honduras
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

LiveWebinar

Kommentare: Super, easy, and trusted.

The easy access and setup, and it's free!!

To be honest, I have found nothing that I dislike