Über LiveWebinar

Trete einem benutzerdefinierten Raum bei und führe Live-Webinare ohne Installation und Download durch. Funktioniert in allen Browsern – keine Plugins erforderlich.

Erfahre mehr über LiveWebinar

You can make a test with the free account, the features are very clear of what you can do in each plan. Has an API to do automation.

Sometimes the slides won't upload and then it is really frustrating that I have to go to share screen instead.

Bewertungen zu LiveWebinar

LiveWebinar hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 171 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LiveWebinar bereits verwendet?

Aryana
Strategist
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Easy to Share Youtube Videos and Slides

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Francisco
Francisco
Director de marketing digital in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software and the price is a steal

Kommentare: 2 friends and me wanted to create marketing courses online. One of us had this software but didnt use it that much. Since Im the tecchie guy I spent a while picking and clicking everything and when I set it up now its our only webinar platform.
Ive used zoom, gotomeeting, webinarjam, google, but this one is the best by far since it allows too much to be done and once you know what to click theres no stopping.
Since you can connect to fb live its a great plus.
Dont know if its possible or available to connect to more than one platform (for example fb, insta and youtube) at the same time.
If that is possible (dont know yet) then its a must purchase.

- All the possibilities - Sharing video, image, files, everything can be shared - moderation - Control over event: you can control everything, let people interact or even let it transform into a stock market... everyone talks!! - Good qualiy of video - No record limit (only your space allocated, but nothing like zoom with 20 mins or so) - Live stream connection in 2 clicks

It has a learning curve, not for begginers. Thats all I can think.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for a stellar review of LiveWebinar, Francisco! We appreciate your backing & support. To answer your question from the review, yes you may stream to other platforms at same time with the concurrent sessions feature. Contact support@livewebinar.com if you're interested and happy webinaring!

Daniel
Daniel
CEO in Bulgarien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User friendly, brandable & professional...needs more monitoring to keep improving

Kommentare: I enjoy using Livewebinar as an administrator. I am generally concerned about new users finding their way around it, so I would really appreciate if LW would monitor more the way people struggle to use it and improve usability.

* The brandability of the whole webinar platform especially the large widget on the right for the pro version. * Multiple layout formats is useful, although can be confusing for newbies * Permanent rooms are really useful I really like the backend UI for setting up rooms and getting links.

* No landing pages like other webinar systems, you have to embed it into your site but that doesn't look so professional as it could. * The UI is not particular easy for new visitors. People can often struggle to find how to swtich cames on or find the chat. (more investment in continuous UI improvements needed) * Browser based webinar can be difficult for many people who find that as well as Chrome taking a lot of RAM to have Livewebinar on top can take a lot of processing power. * Live chat support badly needed

Ilyas
It systems Support in Nigeria
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My take on Livewebiner

Kommentare: Great stuff, if only if can be more affordable and give price concessions to low earnings countries

The webinar delivery is smooth and setting up is straightforward and

The pricing is on the high side, for economically low country users

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Although I am not using as often, it is a go-to tool for my businesses.

Kommentare: I've owned this since 2019 and used it heavily in 2020-2021 for group coaching. I offer it to hiring managers in my recruiting practice, and more often than not, they are interested. As a boutique search firm, servicing clients remotely, it's a great addition.

I like Livewebinar's full-spectrum capability. 1) Group meetings with video2) upload docs for sharing/presentations3) utilize for group meditations, adding YouTube music.

Like any app these days, unless you use it the changes can catch you off guard. I have no complaints about them per se; it's user error on my end. (unable to create a private interview room for a client)

vor 4 Monaten

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Your support is very important to us. We are happy that you are satisfied with LiveWebinar, using it for your businesses and the recruiting practice. We will keep doing our best for our customers. Regards, Natalia.

Gary John
Gary John
Business Owner in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Our Small Business depends on video meetings

Kommentare: It has helped in having a good branding experience in working with clients and with candidates. We have not pushed the boundaries of 100's on one video call yet, but so far we have had excellent video and audio quality, along with stellar support when stumped.
As more and more people we work with do work from home or remote, we can see this becoming a daily product we will use, just like email.
So overall, a great experience.

Several items we enjoy most are: dedicated/assigned permanent meeting rooms. So we can set up each client with a dedicated video conference room and include their brand and our branding on it, so it feels very customize. Also we can easily assign someone to be the admin or controller of the room, or a moderator for chat responses, and just muted participants. With the push of a button, can change to small meeting video room for all to share and chat. We also like that all chats can be recorded. We do lots Interviews with technical job seekers every day, and the ability to interview and record is invaluable to share profiles/skills with clients with ease. And we can set up a private waiting room, so all who log in for meetings are waiting until I let them into the video room, which is great when running late. You can just alert people and they can wait on hold. One of my favourite features would be extensive document and screen sharing for whiteboard exercises, or for training purposes with staff in remote offices, or working from home. And this can be used for full blown webinars, including recording and replaying evergreen webinars. Recording has some limits but for our use it is more than adequate at this time. You can purchase additional recording space and higher resolution if you like. One last feature I like a lot, is all the video is rendered in your browser. I have tried on Chrome and Firefox so far and both work fine. You don't download addons like Zoom.

I did have some initial challenge with understanding how the various access types worked, and how to permanently lock down waiting rooms. As I have been most used to simpler Video products like Google Hangouts, and been simply a participant in Gotowebinars, Zoom webinars and others, I had a small learning curve. But this stated, I quickly emailed Support and always had a response to resolve my issue within a few hours. Sometimes within minutes. So I felt confident someone was around to assist whenever needed.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Gary.We appreciate the backing and support as well as you having having a great experience using our product!

Anna
Anna
Owner in Polen
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, weak support

Kommentare: I simply love the tool and am big fan of it. At the same time I really wish the support team was more attentive to highlighted problems and not make clients to feel guilty for reporting them.

I simply love the tool for its comprehensive offer of options. It's easy and intuitive to navigate. It has all I need for my everyday work as a consultant and e-learning specialist.

The only "con" I really experience is a support approach to reported problems. I have to admit they response quickly which is great yet whatever the problem I reported the most common answers I got were simply to "clear your cookies", "it must have been your Internet", and "we did not have any other reports on the matter".

Carlos
Carlos
CEO in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Effective Webinars and Meetings 1 on 1

Kommentare: Great experience, it works for my needs so overall I'm happy with LiveWebinar.

As a Webinar tool for me one of the most important features is the stability and in my experience using different webinar SaaS Livewebinar has been a very stable and useful service. Another Key point is that my clients / Leads don't need to download any app or software that can end with issues delivering my message. Evergreen webinars and being able to embed in my website is a nice point to have always my own brand in front of my clients.

It is a simple tool to use but some customisations require a bit of knowledge and learning curve to find out how to setup everything correctly, I think LW could improve the UI/UX a bit.

Antwort von RTCLab

Hello, Such a high score we soo happy you like our platform. We will still focus ti provide you with our best features and customer support care. All the best for You. Kind regards, Marcin

Ernst
Ernst
Publisher in Österreich

Good choice

Live Webinar offers a variety of webinar features that I use frequently, in my case embedding into Moodle, interactive features such as whiteboard, YouTube and Vimeo integration, webinar recording, live streaming etc. One of the features I like most is that I can prepare several documents, bookmarks to videos etc. and connect them to a specific webinar. When I start the webinar, everything is there.

There are no real "cons", just a few things I would adjust, for instance the possibility to integrate a second camera that allows to demonstrate things on the demonstration screen and a permanent control of the microphone quality (can be accessed with a click but I would feel more comfortable if I could check the microphone throughout the whole webinar).

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review. We appreciate your backing & support. Happy Webinaring, Ernst!

José Antonio
José Antonio
Regional Growth Manager in Kolumbien

Versatile with great UI

Kommentare: I've had great experiences even thought that I've only used it on small meetings, not webinars.

It has different view modes, so you can easily use it for webinars, group call or even 1-to-1 meetings, as you can modify the UI to show only what the user needs to see. There's no need to install anything on your PC, so all the guests and even you just need to access the meeting link and that's it.

It lacks integrations with CRMs and marketing automation platforms.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Jose! We appreciate your backing & support. LiveWebinar does integrate with CRMs using HubSpot as well as other platforms. Happy Webinaring!

Tamica
Tamica
Leadership Development Coach in USA
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Really solid product

Kommentare: I have wanted to do paid webinars for a while but other software has been very cost-prohibitive and difficult to master. LiveWebinar is very easy to learn and well worth the cost. I am very pleased with it so far and really recommend it. I'm finally making money with webinars!

I like the ease of use, the ability to do polls and surveys, the whiteboard, and the different modes that allow people to be on mute or not on mute depending on what you have going on.

I don't like that you can't necessarily do a "paid" event using just this software but I also use Book Like A Boss and it pairs with it well. I hope for integration soon.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for such positive feedback :) We are happy for letting us know that your webinars are selling and give profit. We are working on Book Like a Boss integration right now, so stay tuned :)

Fernando
Manager in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you want an alternative to all webinar tools out there. This bad boy will get you where you need.

Kommentare: In general, I love it. I don't see myself looks back on my decision to get LiveWebinar.

It is easy to use. like they say, user friendly. you can be live in seconds and invite your peers, clients, or guests by copying and pasting the link. if you make a living making presentations to prospects or buyers. This tool can help your business grow.

I would like to have more preset screens to share at the same time to make a switch faster.

Antwort von RTCLab

Hello, Thank you very much for your review. We are very happy that you use our platform for every day work. Our goal is to always improve our product and service. So happy that you are with us. Kind regards, Marcin RTCLab Team

Sara
Learning coach in Italien
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

User friendly and reach in features

Kommentare: I used many different softwares before this one but this software is amazing

I like the fact it is easy to use for users, without any installations, the continuous improvements and the flexibility

I don’t understand how to integrate with Moodle LMS

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Sara. We appreciate the backing and support! If you're still having issues integrating with Moodle, contact our Support at: support@livewebinar.com and we'll be happy to help you with that. Happy Webinaring, Sara!

Fernando
Ceo in Mexiko
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best online webinar software that feels like a video call

Kommentare: I've been using live webinar for marketing purposes mainly and I've loved the ease of use for our attendees

The thing I like the most about live webinar is the feature where participants can open their mics and cameras to interact in a more fluid way with presenters or you can disallow this just as easy

Backend looks a little overwhelming at first but it's quite easy to use really.

Julie
On in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Great way to automize, meet and create

Kommentare: I really enjoy Livewebinar. It suits my needs and I can afford it even though I am a n a tight budget.

Livewebinar is quite easy to use, they have a lot of features that you would have to pay for if you were using other platforms. The main attract for me is to have the ability to run automatic webinar to educate and connect with my community. I appreciate also the fact that we can set up presenters that way I can have multiple rooms running at the same time

The only thing I was a bit disappointed that iPhone users had trouble using their camera on while talking, but it was months ago and I don't know if the situation got resolved as I didn't use the meeting feature yet since then.

Alvaro
CEO in Schweiz
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best choice for webinars

Kommentare: It´s solid, works fine. Really a great choice to be able to provide an online program. And with 500 viewers on pro, this is no brainer. Even if you want to let the viewers interact. A group of 20 people in an online seminar is no problem.

There is everything you really need, but much more then someone can expect. I know a few solutions, but livewebinar offers pretty much more features then others. And compared to Zoom, which, i think, might be the real competitor, there is a big advantage because there is no need of software installation. And the new Evergreen-Webinar function is super great.

Remote Control and a possibility to change the server. Sometimes i get a bit of a lack.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Alvaro! We appreciate your backing & support. Feel free to drop us a line anytime with suggestions on how to make this an even better platform. Happy Webinaring!

Julio
Professional Certified Coach (PCC) in Mexiko

Great Product, Lots of Features

Kommentare: I've had a great experience trying the product. I plan to go full onboard with it and make it my main tool to work with on 2023.

The ability to have several services under one roof. I think this is an incredible tool to have under the belt for any professional in the training or coaching industry.

For me, it was about learning to setup everything, but one you set the time apart to dive in, it is straight forward.

Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lightweight reliable alternative to Zoom

Kommentare: I mostly use LiveWebinar for 1x1 & team calls, but I will be using to run live private webinars. I won't be using it to run evergreen webinars, thought it has that feature. If I didn't have another platform running an evergreen webinar, I'd use LiveWebinar to keep it all in one tool. This is a solid tool that won't be going away anytime soon. I wouldn't rely much on other video conference/webinar streaming platforms that are cropping up, as they're taking advantage of a market gap - but LiveWebinar was established before everyone was going online and their focus was more business & corporate clients, so they've built a solid solution for professionals, not hobbyists. You can confidently get setup with LiveWebinar without worrying about platform switching for at least the next 5-10 years.

I love how simple and straightforward and intuitive LiveWebinar is. I also love that it's not hackable like Zoom is! The interface is clean, professional, not too active or fancy or trendy - it works very well for business settings. The UI is very intuitive and I LOVE the flexibility & features. It's quite literally got everything you'd want (other than remote control, but that use case is very specific, and not for webinars) The quality of streaming is decent - it's not like I'm creating a professional production - and it makes for NO lags, which is great. Zoom is still laggy while I've had no issues with LiveWebinar. I've not tested it with more than 5 people, but I can say with confidence that the platform has given me no reason to contact customer service, so I know the tech can scale. (With other platforms, if I have to contact Customer Service, that indicates issues later on when scaling - this is tried & true for me for years)

The only issue initially was my clients not knowing how to activate their It seems a bit glitchy on mobile/table, from the client side, but I wouldn't know as I use only on desktop. No remote desktop control after a year of waiting.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review! We really appreciate your feedback & support. Stay tuned for new features being added now and in the near future. Kind Regards, Danijel

CMO in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Webinar Option

Kommentare: Very happy with this product. We have to date used it for clients and will be implementing it in our own organization as well.

The value in relation to the quality of this product from a functional pov plus the features this a great saas product to consider. We have helped a client implement this software to use for team meetings as well as trainings. The use has been with organizers and participants within the USA. No excessive complaints have been logged since transitioning from a much more costly and well known product. A new user with minimal webinar experience can be up and running within minutes. Set up is that simple. The recording option works very well though there are different quality levels so that is something to be aware of.

Not sure if this is the best software for streams involving huge groups, 1000+.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Michael! We appreciate your backing & support! Happy Webinaring, Michael!

Sebastian
Marketing Consultant in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Two tools in one and many integrations!

Kommentare: Since using LiveWebinar I have managed to have two tools in one (1. Webinars to teach and 2. Meetings with clients). Integrations with Sendfox and Zapier allow me to save time. AdWords and Facebook Pixel tracking allows me to do Remarketing very easily.

Livewebinar is excellent for streaming live webinars. This software also allows me to have meetings with up to 25 people. It is ideal for consulting with my clients from anywhere in the world. The quality of the video and audio is very good and allows me to record the sessions to automatically upload them to YouTube through Zapier. The interface is very intuitive and has very interesting functions like the Evergreen Webinars for example :) Highly recommended.

The Spanish translation can be improved a bit.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for taking the time to write LiveWebinar a stellar review, Sebastian! We appreciate your backing & support. Stay tuned for new and exciting new features being implemented now and in the near future until then happy webinaring!

CEO in Indonesien
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid platform that works

Kommentare: My overall experience has been very positive. thank you Livewebinar for caring and for your dedication to making an awesome product

Love the meeting room feature. So easy and has so many uses. Customer support and always been helpful which is so reassuring. Its a solid webinar platform that works. I love the constant improvements the team are making to the platform.

Hard to say. I think on-boarding could have been better. But that may have improved since I started. More marketing features and step by step visual guidance to set up possible could be tweaked

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, John! We appreciate the backing & support. Stay tuned for exciting new features being implemented now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The ultimate webinar tool

Kommentare: I have created several webinars with this tool and the feeling has been excellent. Attendees have not had any connection problems. With other tools if it happened.
Its system of tabs allows me to quickly change the presentation to a still image or to my browser without waiting times for users.
All the tests and surveys of satisfaction of my clients have given the highest score to the tool

Easy to configure and manage You can customize the brand in the room It has a system of tabs in the room that allows you to change font quickly The chat has automatic translator It has multiple ways of creating the room You can record the room in different ways Create evergreen webinars

The registration tracking system is not yet complete Other tools allow segmenting those registered according to whether or not they entered the room, or if they reached the end of the event. Here this is not integrated in the same tool. This makes it difficult to track conversions and remarketing

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review! We appreciate your backing & support. Happy Webinaring!

Katherine
Senior Marketing Manager in Philippinen
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good choice, great product.

Stability is one of the most crucial qualities I look for in a webinar platform, and I have found Live webinar to be a really solid and helpful service. In addition, I appreciate that my leads are not required to download any software or applications, which could cause problems when I want to send my message. Furthermore, the ability to create "evergreen" webinars and embed them directly into my website excites me because it keeps my brand visible to my clients.

There are no serious issues; instead, I would add a second camera to display photos on the presentation screen and continuously monitor the microphone sound.

RJ
Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

So Far My Go-To

1. The simplicity and ease of use compared to other screen sharing platforms. I am not a frequent or power user -- with some other platforms I feel i have to re-learn their interface each time. 2. Competitive prices and free option for users who are only using it on occasion, for which a high monthly fee is not an option. 3. No download. 4. No time limit

Something in the initial webinar/meeting set-up confuses me -- I seem to be both user and attendee and can't figure that out. Still works.

Antwort von RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, RJ! We appreciate your backing & support! Stay tuned to new and amazing features coming in the near future.

Kk
CEO in Südafrika
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Practical and Affordable

Kommentare: I love that we can host webinars to get leads at such an affordable cost. LiveWebinar gets the job done at a low cost and with no hassles.

Has all the premium features I need to host online meetings and webinars, is simple to use and I can integrate with my favourite CRM.

The screen view control can be a lot more seamless and accurate. Some meetings I recorded didn't seem to switch the view as I recall during the recording of the meeting\interviews.

letztes Jahr

Hi! Thanks for your review!

Nelson
Nelson
CEO in Portugal

A great Webinar Software

Kommentare: I use LiveWebinar in all of my live training with small and big audiences.
I also use it for online meetings with my Clients.

LiveWebinar is an excellent alternative to webinar software like Zoom or Teams as it gives you the necessary flexibility to customize your webinar or meeting in several ways. The different tools available in a webinar are impressive compared with other webinar software. I love the possibility to have breakout rooms and the flexibility to change the webinar or meeting in real-time. If you are looking for a stable webinar platform, LiveWebinar is a must-have.

LiveWebinar should update their UX to a more modern interface and colors. In today's world, integration is essential, and LiveWebinar still doesn't provide an easy way to connect through Webhooks.