Über Odro

Branchenführende Lösung für Video-Interviews für Personalagenturen. Stelle mehr Talente ein, reduziere den Zeitaufwand für Einstellungen und gewinne mehr Aufträge.

Erfahre mehr über Odro

Ease of use - ease of recording - easy integration.

Ummm sometimes it glitches but i think that may be a problem our end so nothing really.

Bewertungen zu Odro

Odro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 94 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Odro bereits verwendet?

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great addition to our Recruitment processes

Kommentare: Really pleased Great tool, Clients are really impressed We have incorporated already on all our recruitment processess

Easy to use (training didn't take long ) and you can start using straight away Our clients are impressed with the solo interview option we have incorporated in our shortlists. It has been very useful

Nothing I could think off right now. Some candidate weren't very keen in doing the solo interviews

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Business Decision I Have Made Since Starting Digitalent

Kommentare: Amazing experience overall. We now use Odro in every area of our business. We use it for candidate sourcing, business development, winning retainers and exclusivity, interview preparation for both clients and candidates, client and candidate video testimonials that we can then use for marketing and advertising purposes, staff training for new and existing team members who are all based remotely. The support is fantastic and it is great that Odro listen to your feedback and suggestions for improving the system and then take action to improve. It really is the best decision I have made as the leader of the company since the business started.

The ease of use of the system is undeniably good. Using Odro is really at the very heart of our business strategy and has changed everything about the way we do business. It also allows us to pursue of dream of building a team of Recruiters who are 100% distributed and working from any location because it takes away the need to do recruitment the 'old school' way by having the snazzy office, restricting your client base to a local geography and inviting candidates into your office to interview them in person.

As a one or two man band and a startup, it was a big leap of faith and a little bit of a risk to have to sign up to a 12 month contract straight off the bat without ever using it in practice. As a startup still finding it's feet financially, flexibility was paramount in the early days so I could appreciate if small companies like Digitalent would be scared off by the price point and lack of flexible approach to signing up. That said, because we put Odro at the centre of everything we did it quickly proved a profitable decision.

Elizabeth
Director /Co-Founder in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Slightly disappointed

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fab from the start and the support team have been great. I like the idea and when its works well, its fantastic. Perhaps because we cover more rural areas in Sussex where the signal isn't the best, that why we have had issues, although also had signal issues when people in an office at work. If it wasn't such a cost, we may keep it, but we haven't made ROI from the service unfortunately.

When it works, its easy to turn on and use, also, easy to send the link to candidates stating "just click this button".

We have had several issues with signal and buffering, loss of sound when interviewing candidates. I know its been their side more than ours, but its been almost half our videos have had issues. We have explained that we have video interviewing software to our clients and that we can send them a link to the video interview we conduct with our candidates - but not one of our clients has taken this up. :-( They all said it sounds nice, but they prefer the profiles we right based on our interview and recommendations and they want to do f2f interviews themselves. We haven' achieved ROI on our investment in the Odro technology. The video we have created for linkedin and our website was done via our Apple iPhones as our subscription to Odro didn't allow for that functionalists. Also, as we use Mac's and the Mail and Safari apps rather than Chrome, we can't use the software.

Tegan
Consultant in UK
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Won and secured new business after 2 day of using Odro!

Kommentare: My overall experience from Odro could not be more positive. After only 2 days of using the software I had won new business with a company I had been trying to break into for a while unsuccessfully.
Many clients and candidates have given great feedback and it has brought my business forward dramatically.
Furthermore, it is very simple to use. I struggle with technology and always panic a bit when there is something new to learn. This was a totally different experience Amanda's enthusiasm and training, including the Ordro 15 meant that I got to grips with the product quickly and was able to launch straight in.
Many clients and candidates have said that they have never been approached like this before and it's great to be different.

The ease of use is brilliant. I am not good with learning new technologies but this was so intuitive and a joy to use. I didn't have to experience the normal frustrations of getting to grips with a new technology before seeing the fruit.

I would like more detailed analytics eg how long was a video watched for. Also at the end of the working day sometimes the software slows down.

Simon
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Game changer

Kommentare: Can't recommend Odro enough. It allows me to approach businesses in an innovative, more engaging manner and provides a great platform to demonstrate my personal brand and experience. The video shortlisting is a great feature and has been well received by clients and candidates alike.

Easy to use, great interface, multi-functionality, has been great from both a business development and time efficiency perspective. Brilliant customer service / account management team, literally everyone I have spoken with has been really engaging and very supportive.

I haven't found one yet! If at some point you can find a way to get captures to appear on LinkedIn invitation requests that would be a massive plus point! One other suggestion would be to allow the interviewer to record themselves asking the questions for the candidate on solo interviews, giving the feel of a two way interview rather than the questions just popping up.

Jonathan
Sr. People Associate in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Odro for Training

Kommentare: Overall very positive, other than the screen sharing on one monitor and occasional freezing or lagging I am a big fan.

Ease of use by far! I lead to US onboarding and initial training at Meet so use it quite often and being able to have new users just bookmark the link in other offices from day one understand that is where they go for all meeting is very helpful. I don't have to waste time constantly creating and sending new meeting links.

The screen sharing when you don't have two monitors. It can be a bit annoying and even when I share a tab, I then have to leave the odro tab and can't see who I'm speaking to and what they can see. sometime being a problem because graduates are not sure what they are looking at and wont speak up if something is frozen or if there is an issue.

Becky
Senior Recruitment Consultant in UK
Vorstandsbüro, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bringing recruitment into the 21st Century!

Odro and Capture has a variety of features which I've received incredible feedback from and won clients' and candidates' trust and belief. As a business, it works extremely well as our USP! Thousands of new recruitment companies are created every year so the more we can stand out the better! Candidates find it easier to meet with me and mean I can meet with all of my candidates no matter where they are, we've even done some overseas video meetings!

There has been times where I have had difficulties with the recordings but luckily there is a great technical team on hand. What we do need is the Magic Button on outlook to work for ODRO recordings as well as Captures.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good so far... getting better

Kommentare: Results will vary. Odro will talk to businesses about how they believe you can get the most out of their product; but of course, it depends on your market, country and so many other factors. Taking away the 'opinion' of what Odro can do as a sales tool and to talk about its functionality, I think it's good, but could be great.
If they added tools to edit the video (better than the basic snipping), then this could be used for so much more. I can imagine recruiters using it to release a lot more video content on LinkedIn for instance.

It's easy to use, especially now each consultant has a room assigned to them, rather than having to book them.

Would be great if it had a lot more features. Much better editing, able to overlay subtitles, sound editiing etc.

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Works well and are leading the way

Kommentare: successful and effective once there is an initial buy in

easy to use and the little add on / magic buttons are awesome, making it easier and quicker to send a video!

you can spend lot of time on videos making them just right

Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Odro Review

It allows me an avenue of engagement that is much more different to the one that our competition are using

I find that at times it is not always the easiest software to use and sometimes the quality is questionable

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Odro for international Executive Search

Kommentare: The Customer Support rep initially did not pick up the fact I was in a non supported office for video calling. The senior executives often do not want to video call because they only have time for a phone call and also some candidates offices/backgrounds at home can seem unprofessional to clients. I’m sure Odro works really well for tech recruitment and marketing/design type recruitment where informality is ok. For executive search I wouldn’t recommend it.

The software is easy to use, I found it easy to create video introductions and send these to clients and candidates. The interview platform is good however there’s no functionality for editing.

The video quality for interviews is not good. You never know whether this is Odro or the candidates internet connection. For executive search everything has to be perfect, the solution only works if all candidates video interviews go perfectly otherwise you’re sending some standard CV’s separate to the video shortlist.

Lynsey
Recruitment Consultant in UK
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

odro review

Kommentare: My overall experience has actually been really positive with Odro. It has allowed me to get client visits that i was unable to get before, its allowed candidates to properly sell themselves to clients and in so we have gotten them placed within businesses

I like the fact that it allows candidates a platform to really sell themselves to a client that may of been overlooked previously due to there CV.

At the beginning I didn't feel like odro had been explained very well to us and we were very much left to our own devices but since our account has been taken over by [Sensitive content hidden] who is always on hand to help

Paula
Consultant - Validation Medtech and Pharma in Deutschland
Medizinische Geräte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A little improvement to become the best video tool

Kommentare: overall really good and the only feedback i get is really positive

the opportunity and the idea behind it - easy to use

sometimes it is not working with other programs for example bullhorn - so if i send out an email over bullhorn it only shows the link and no picture of the video. This is a problem because then it looks like a virus for some people and they won't click on it.

Meghan
Head of Permanent Placements in Südafrika
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great time saver

Kommentare: -I think its really great and the customer and tech support is really great

- it saves time for everyone involved - It's great to make F2F contact with the candidates

-the connection is not always stable -It would be really nice if we could merge video's that have perhaps dropped in the middle of the call

Zach
NetSuite Resource Consultant in UK

Odro - Amazing App

The ease of use, customer support and 'fun' ethos that the company have makes using its features enjoyable as well as productive! Almost 100% replies to capture messages sent out is very useful for recruiters!

It is not compatible to be used in Citrix.

Tom
Senior Consultant in UK

Odro FourthLine User

Kommentare: I like the product but the contact we had (although I think she has left) was constantly on at everyone to use it which was really annoying to the team. It was brought in as an option, not to be contacted every week demanding we increase usage.

Navigation of site Great tool Offers clients an option

Nothing really the product works really well

Dean
Consultant in UK
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Dean Review

Kommentare: Exceptional - I have had many successful interviews, made placements and much more

It is very easy to use and able to use it for multiple use with clients and candidates

Should have an odro app - That would be dope :)

We love Odro

Kommentare: Love it! Makes us memorable and helps us get out there more!

Gives us a USP against our competitors, and a personal touch when approaching others!

Very occasionally freezes, but other than that no issues!

Mia
Candidate Consultant in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Changing the game in recruiting

The software is convenient and easy to use. It helps engage candidates as well as make the recruiting process less convoluted.

Nothing so far, I'm enjoying using Odro

Andrew
Account Manager in UK

A Handy, Concise, Forward Thinking Tool

Kommentare: Time is the biggest killer in recruitment so instead of chasing around after peoples availability to make a client site to interview, Odro offers an instant and trusted solution to speed up a process that can be time consuming. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

It's super easy to use, saves me, my customers and my candidates time which has proven to be very popular. The quality is good and to have the ability to record and send conversations/ interviews is a great feature.

Sometime it can freeze but I guess that will be down to the end users connection.

Fabio
Recruitment consultant in UK
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very good approach way

Very good way to approach candidates and get their attention

The software should be able to used in more languages

Matthew
Recruitment Manager in UK

A great product

Kommentare: I've really enjoyed using it and feel it's made a big difference to our business.

It gives an alternative way to get in touch and in front of clients and candidates, offering a far more personal service. The shortlisting and video interviewing are absolutely brilliant and have genuinely changed the game for our clients.

It doesn't always work seemlessly and unless really pushed by a business, can be a struggle to get everyone on board.

Personalwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Brief overview

Kommentare: Great overall, only been using is for a couple months. But overall it's been good.
Using it for live video interviews, solos interviews as like a pre-screen.

It's quick and easy, no login details required for the candidates side of things. Can use it anywhere on your phone.

Some people have struggled getting connected to it, and sometimes there's audio problems. But that would all depend on the user using it.

Kara
Senior Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Unique way to communicate

Kommentare: It's a creative approach, but only for the right kind of people

Not a lot of other companies are doing this, and it's a very personal touch, will get people's attention IF they watch it

Haven't ever gotten a response from it, had one person tell me that it went to their spam folder

Emah
Recruitment Consultant in Neuseeland
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Good, I don't have a lot of use for it but when I have used it I've liked it.

I liked that for candidates that were interviewing didn't have to download any software, just follow a link.

My inability to make the most of it due to hardware limitations on my end.