Filtern nach:

Über Spiff

Provisionssoftware der nächsten Generation mit Echtzeitdaten und Transparenz für Mitarbeiter*innen und Administrator*innen. Echtzeitdaten, Echtzeitergebnisse.

Erfahre mehr über Spiff

Lydia W.
Lydia W.
RSM in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Really amazing

It's so much better then Xactly, the incumbent. It's clean, easy to use and the team loves it.

Sometimes it's hard to get a breakdown on a specific deal. The granularity of reporting could be better.

Todd J.
Business Develpment in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Finally, I always know exactly what my commissions will be. Love it!

Kommentare: I've been using Spiff for several months now and I always have it on one of my open browser tabs, so I can see it every day. It helps me push through those days, mid-month when I don't have the motivation to get to work. I've already recommended it to a couple of friends.

An easy dashboard that lets me know what my commission check will look like, in real time. I can see all my one-time and recurring deals whenever I want to. Complete with a breakdown of each deal. The integration with Salesforce means I get accurate numbers.

Ths salesperson view could use a month-over-month graphical view. It's easy for me to export and see this or to move back to past pay periods, so it's not a big deal, but this would make it even easier for me to compare my performance to past months.

Software Engineer Intern in Indien

Nice Enterprise Relationship Software

Kommentare: I am happy with this software.

This software is quite funky and makes use of innovation. I like the concept and the design of Spiff. It's very convenient to use. We can create our own flexible rules and helps in team management.

I am happy with the design and no faults detected.

Spencer K.
Spencer K.
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Finally I can see accurate commissions!

Kommentare: It is amazing and creates a very helpful gap between the Sales and Finance team.

I love how I can always be up to date on my commissions without having to do the math myself. I still keep track of my commission myself to double check but Spiff has been great.

I used to not like that there wasn't an app for Android...but there is now and I love it. Thank you guys.

Billy R.
VP of Sales in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for Sales Teams!

Kommentare: Spiff has taken the manual process and errors out of calculating commissions with excel. It helps my team immensely.

As the VP of sales, we love Spiff! It provides my team real-time information and income data that helps motivate and drive my team to perform better and do more.

I wish onboarding was quicker. It would also be nice if we could customize it a little more.

Frederick A.
Frederick A.
Enterprise Sales in USA

Been looking for this for 6 years

Kommentare: It's been fantastic overall. The support is good, the product is easy, it's aesthetically pleasing, and it solves the biggest thing occupying a sales guy's mind: what am I getting paid?

Massive time savings and puts my mind at ease. If there are disputes between what I think I am owed and what the company thinks, it's visible at all times and I can raise attention to it. Now it's nobody's fault but mine if I don't get paid what I think I should

nothing, yet. An ability to refresh the sync between Salesforce a little more often might be nice

Joshua B.
Joshua B.
Sales Development Representative in USA

Clear Commission Software for Sales Reps

I love how Spiff lays out the specific commission amount for each pay period, so there's no confusion about what you'll earn for a month's commission check.

I wish the commission breakdown was a little more detailed for each sale, so we know exactly why we're getting paid a certain amount on a deal.

Francisco A.
Francisco A.
Channel Support & Projects Manager in Irland

Great way to stay on top of your commissions almost in real time.

Kommentare: Knowing where exactly I stand commission wise in an always up to date fashion is invaluable and Spiff helps achieving it with ease and clarity.

Knowing where I stand all the time from a commission standpoint is a great advantage, taking away surprises and allowing me to anticipate problems as well as identify errors or mistakes. Easy overall view of the values with drilldown on details and the possibility to report problems.

Lack of filtering by date, for instance, all earnings this quarter, last quarter, this year... The ability to export the information would be helpful as well.

Matt D.
Matt D.
Account Executive in USA

Spiff has helped me know that I am getting paid correctly

Kommentare: It has been very easy to use so far and the team has been very good at getting us set up and answering questions that we have.

It is easy to use and really helps me keep an eye on commissions and know if I am getting paid what I should be.

I just wish I had been using it longer because I am still learning how to use it.

Christian E.
Christian E.
Regional Sales Manager in USA

Sleek and Powerful

Kommentare: 10/10. A great experience with a company that has a lot of potential.

The User interface was very clean and understandable. No training necessary. Replaced a very difficult process at our org.

Would love to see some functionality around being able to pick and choose which pay periods I am looking at.

Sydnee M.
Commissions Analyst in USA

Easy to Use and Saves Me Time

Kommentare: So great. I love the customer experience. They make sure I'm always having a good experience in their platform. If I'm not, they make sure they fix it so I am. The platform itself is so easy to use. I didn't even need a training because the user interface is easy to figure out.

I love Spiff because it's easy to use. Instead of using spreadsheets and uploading our deals from Salesforce, Spiff let's us do this automatically. My commission's process has now been cut down by days. The people there are an absolute delight to work with. They're always willing to help and are quick to respond any time we have a question. It did take a while to set up, but

While they do have many capabilities, they are still growing in functionality. The platform has a lot of easy to use functions for me to calculate our commissions, but they're still working out other functions that we request. That being said, they always take our feedback and constantly keep us updated on that feedback.

Tucker J.
Enterprise Account Executive in USA

As a rep I love it!

Kommentare: I've saved a solid 2 hours at the end of every month where I would reconcile Salesforce with my own excel file of all my deals closed. Admittedly I still keep my own excel file to make sure a deal didn't slip in SFDC, but the process of reconciling it is so much easier. In the few months, I've been using it my sales opp team hasn't made any mistakes on my comp. It's given me time back in my day so I can sell more. Also, this isn't quantitative but I feel it was a huge value, that is, it felt like a HUGE step forward to make our sales org feel more legit. I was one of the first 4 sales reps at my company (55 employees 4.5 years ago) and I've seen all the good and the bad of our growth(now 500 and growing). Personally, I feel like implementing Spiff was better than implementing many of the big-name sales org solutions. I think I was so happy about this because I care about my commissions and now I feel like my company cares too. I feel more valued. I'm also very happy that I can now budget my income better because it's easy to see what's coming. Gone are the days of calculating IARR and IMRR less churn to figure out what my check would be.

It's reliability and how easy it is to use. I no longer second guess my comp calculations.

Because it saved me time at the end of the month I'm no longer staying late and looking like the last guy in the office at the end of the month. JK. But really, I don't have any negative feedback at this point.

Ric T.
Sr. Sales Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The visualization is unique!

Kommentare: I have created a culture of trust with Spiff! I'm grateful our team implemented it here at Lucid, now it is so simple to line up goals to current state and work together with your leaders to achieve your financial goals! - My reps know exactly what to work on in order to reach the next level!! - No more excel spreadsheets!!

Spiff makes it easy for sales leaders to set goals and line up those goals with what each rep wants to achieve. I care about my reps and they care about reaching their potential, Spiff has added a visual reason for me to line up my goals with theirs and create belief in what they're doing. I love everything about it, but the conversation that have come from showing my reps where they are in their earnings, have bee unique!

Nothing now. - Honestly I have enjoyed the entire experience.

Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Spiff

Kommentare: Its been great. Much easier to see your commissions than tracking them in a spreadsheet

I love that i can see my commissions and how it is broken down. It is a very user friendly platform.

I wish it updated in real time when deals were added. Also it always defaults to the first month i started using it. I wish it would default to the current month so i didn't have to change it every time

Antwort von Spiff

Thank you so much for your great review and feedback! We are really glad that Spiff has been able to add value and hopefully improve the way you see commissions. If you are open to it, please feel free to reach out to support@spiff.com and we would love to get more information around your feedback and see if there is anything we can do today to make that a better experience for you. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review! Tanner, Co-Founder

Mariami B.
BDR in UK

Great tool to track your commission on the go!

Kommentare: The main solutions I see with Spiff are the following: - Saving me time to have quick access and visibility without having to go to my CRM system.
- Solving the problem of not knowing how much commission I have made the previous month.
- Gives me motivation to perform better so I can increase my numbers.
- Helps me double check any human error and track my performance overall.

I love that I can easily log on to Spiff to track my commission whenever I want to since my role is highly KPI driven and compensates for different stages in a sales cycle. It helps me to doublecheck my numbers/targets and compare on my CRM system so nothing gets missed by human error. It also helps me to budget for the coming month because of the visibility of how much commission I have made in real time. Very glad we introduced it to our sales team and that I can track it on the go!

Sometimes it kicks me out of the app when I press more details under a specific commission. But other than that, its user-friendly, very quick and self-intuitive!

David G.
SDR in USA

Finally... I know what my commission check will look like

It’s really easy to use. User friendly interface.

I don’t have anything I don’t like so far.

Daniel C.
Sales Development Representative in USA

Using Spiff at Weave

Kommentare: Spiff has made tracking my numbers for my commissions a lot easier I always know exactly where I'm at relative to the month instead of waiting until the end of the month to see where i stand with incentives, commissions and bonuses

I like that it gives me a very clean initial user interface with options for viewing all kinds of advanced metrics for when i really want to dive in and breakdown my numbers.

Mostly Navigation, sometimes it's hard to find where the information that I am looking for is located.

Michelle K.
Director of Finance in USA

Excellent Product-Easy to use!

Kommentare: We love using this product and you will too!

This product is very friendly to use, has easy navigation, and is time saving which is a huge benefit. This software has made calculating commissions hassle free, it has helped reduce commissions errors and has the versatility to deal with all the complexity of our commission tiers. It is hands down amazing.

I have not had any issues that come to mind.

Chantz C.
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Every company needs Spiff!!

Kommentare: Love it. I would recommend Spiff to any company who is looking to grow and motivate their sales team!

What I love most about Spiff is how user friendly it is. The convenience that it gives me as a sales rep to know exactly where my commissions are at for the month. Huge motivational tool for any rep.

Man that is tough... I have only have used Spiff for 3 months and have not had 1 issue.

Regional Sales Manager in USA

Spiff Saves The Day

Kommentare: Every sales team should use this software!

I used to have to wait until a few days before pay day to understand what my commission checks would be, now with Spiff I can see it in real time and watch that number grow daily.

The quotas tab and timeline functionality needs work. Doesn't add much value or is not present.

Steele R.

Spiff works great

Kommentare: I have truly enjoyed Spiff so far.

Being able to see what my commission looks like at all times so that I can prepare for the month and see what else I need to sell. Before we had spiff I had no idea what my clawbacks were and no idea what I was going to get paid.

The mobile website could work a little better.

James R.
Sr Regional Sales Manager in USA

Visibility into Sales Comp

Kommentare: I don't have to wait until the end of the month to see what I'm making in commissions.

I like that Spiff provides me with commission information in real-time as deals close.

I would like to see more robust year-to-date information to compare attainment. I understand that this is on the roadmap.

Zac B.
Sales in USA

Spiff

Easy to track in real-time my commissions, and the breakdown for every deal.

As of now, I don't think I can complain.

Brandt G.
Financial Analyst in USA

Customization is key

Kommentare: The whole Spiff team, especially the reps, has been amazing to work with. They've built an amazing product that's evolved significantly over the last six months since we started working with them to meet our needs.

Spiff's team has been great about building features that are crucial to our success in managing multiple compensation plans. They've taken our existing commissions structure and modeled it in a way that's robust enough to handle our needs, but easy enough to navigate and update as needed.

Implementation cycle was a bit lengthy, but the end result was a software that works better than our excel model and is consistently accurate.

Seth B.
Partner Account Executive in USA

Spiff review

Love the integration with Salesforce to see my commissions in real-time.

It’s nice to see updated commissions just wish our salesforce integration resync’d with Spiff every few hours. I do understand that is possible, we just haven’t made the change on our end yet.