Über Spiff

Provisionssoftware der nächsten Generation mit Echtzeitdaten und Transparenz für Mitarbeiter*innen und Administrator*innen. Echtzeitdaten, Echtzeitergebnisse.

Erfahre mehr über Spiff

Great that I can look realtime at my commissions. Very intuitive and easy to use.

Sometimes it's hard to get a breakdown on a specific deal.

Bewertungen zu Spiff

Spiff hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 127 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Spiff bereits verwendet?

Lydia
Lydia
RSM in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Really amazing

It's so much better then Xactly, the incumbent. It's clean, easy to use and the team loves it.

Sometimes it's hard to get a breakdown on a specific deal. The granularity of reporting could be better.

Todd
Business Develpment in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Finally, I always know exactly what my commissions will be. Love it!

Kommentare: I've been using Spiff for several months now and I always have it on one of my open browser tabs, so I can see it every day. It helps me push through those days, mid-month when I don't have the motivation to get to work. I've already recommended it to a couple of friends.

An easy dashboard that lets me know what my commission check will look like, in real time. I can see all my one-time and recurring deals whenever I want to. Complete with a breakdown of each deal. The integration with Salesforce means I get accurate numbers.

Ths salesperson view could use a month-over-month graphical view. It's easy for me to export and see this or to move back to past pay periods, so it's not a big deal, but this would make it even easier for me to compare my performance to past months.

Peter
Peter
CRO in USA

A different company under Salesforce

2,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Unfortunate timing for us with the acquisition but it’s fair to say we are the first to experience the shift of Spiff.com under Salesforce. Having done my research on Salesforce M&A strategy they appear to follow a similar pattern of acquiring the #2 option in the market and amplifying sales across their existing customer base. As you can imagine, a rapid influx of sales as they pivot to driving sales through the existing customers of Salesforce which very quickly overwhelmed them and the cracks start to form in implementation and ongoing support. It’ll take them 12-24 months to get on top of things as they churn out their talent and need to rebuild the lost knowledge. This is especially painful because you rely on their success team for items you would expect to be self-managed through an admin portal, thus the lost talent is going to be a major issue. We’ve been pushed to move on to the latest platform of Spiff.com which has been positioned to us as “not really ready” but you can imagine this was a key part of the acquisition strategy and they’ll be moving forward with it prematurely, fixing on the fly and/or rolling back until it’s stable. It’s worth stating the obvious here but this is commission software that, when errors occur, greatly impact the revenue operations team and eventually the general morale of the sales team. You could argue that one month of errors is somewhat acceptable but a second month with the same errors is simply unacceptable and a third month was enough for us to have to take our business elsewhere. And despite Spiff acknowledging these issues, they simply pointed to the 2 year contract with the expectation of us continuing to partner with them. If you need an example of this, just look at SFDC CPQ, previously Steelbrick. An application that has had little to no innovation and has become a bundled offering in the SFDC suite of tools. We have pivoted to Dealhub in this area for that reason. Our move to CaptivateIQ is a breath of fresh air and what required days/weeks of internal discussions at Spiff.com is something we are simply able to manage ourselves. The sales team are happy again and our rev ops team is no longer consumed by a single application. Glad we pulled the plug when we did before we realised churn in our organisation attributable to Spiff.com (sounds extreme but it had become a major issue in our employee surveys). Happy to speak to anyone privately before you make a decision on a commission tool for your business given how in depth our knowledge is in this area. For example, on the surface Spiff.com and CaptivateIQ appear to be very similar but the sync time from SFDC to Spiff.com is ~2 hours so an AE is unable to see wins in real time.

A decent set of folks trying to do the right thing if they had the bandwidth.

Terrible customer support which they admitted was a symptom of the acquisition. Same issues month in and month out impacted the morale of our sales org significantly. Our rev ops team has since implemented CaptivateIQ and the difference in the quality of the product and service is night and day.

Spencer
Spencer
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Finally I can see accurate commissions!

Kommentare: It is amazing and creates a very helpful gap between the Sales and Finance team.

I love how I can always be up to date on my commissions without having to do the math myself. I still keep track of my commission myself to double check but Spiff has been great.

I used to not like that there wasn't an app for Android...but there is now and I love it. Thank you guys.

Billy
VP of Sales in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for Sales Teams!

Kommentare: Spiff has taken the manual process and errors out of calculating commissions with excel. It helps my team immensely.

As the VP of sales, we love Spiff! It provides my team real-time information and income data that helps motivate and drive my team to perform better and do more.

I wish onboarding was quicker. It would also be nice if we could customize it a little more.

Frederick
Frederick
Enterprise Sales in USA

Been looking for this for 6 years

Kommentare: It's been fantastic overall. The support is good, the product is easy, it's aesthetically pleasing, and it solves the biggest thing occupying a sales guy's mind: what am I getting paid?

Massive time savings and puts my mind at ease. If there are disputes between what I think I am owed and what the company thinks, it's visible at all times and I can raise attention to it. Now it's nobody's fault but mine if I don't get paid what I think I should

nothing, yet. An ability to refresh the sync between Salesforce a little more often might be nice

Daniel
Sales Development Representative in USA

Using Spiff at Weave

Kommentare: Spiff has made tracking my numbers for my commissions a lot easier I always know exactly where I'm at relative to the month instead of waiting until the end of the month to see where i stand with incentives, commissions and bonuses

I like that it gives me a very clean initial user interface with options for viewing all kinds of advanced metrics for when i really want to dive in and breakdown my numbers.

Mostly Navigation, sometimes it's hard to find where the information that I am looking for is located.

Joshua
Joshua
Sales Development Representative in USA

Clear Commission Software for Sales Reps

I love how Spiff lays out the specific commission amount for each pay period, so there's no confusion about what you'll earn for a month's commission check.

I wish the commission breakdown was a little more detailed for each sale, so we know exactly why we're getting paid a certain amount on a deal.

Matt
Matt
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Spiff has helped me know that I am getting paid correctly

Kommentare: It has been very easy to use so far and the team has been very good at getting us set up and answering questions that we have.

It is easy to use and really helps me keep an eye on commissions and know if I am getting paid what I should be.

I just wish I had been using it longer because I am still learning how to use it.

Christian
Christian
Regional Sales Manager in USA

Sleek and Powerful

Kommentare: 10/10. A great experience with a company that has a lot of potential.

The User interface was very clean and understandable. No training necessary. Replaced a very difficult process at our org.

Would love to see some functionality around being able to pick and choose which pay periods I am looking at.

Mariami
BDR in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to track your commission on the go!

Kommentare: The main solutions I see with Spiff are the following: - Saving me time to have quick access and visibility without having to go to my CRM system.
- Solving the problem of not knowing how much commission I have made the previous month.
- Gives me motivation to perform better so I can increase my numbers.
- Helps me double check any human error and track my performance overall.

I love that I can easily log on to Spiff to track my commission whenever I want to since my role is highly KPI driven and compensates for different stages in a sales cycle. It helps me to doublecheck my numbers/targets and compare on my CRM system so nothing gets missed by human error. It also helps me to budget for the coming month because of the visibility of how much commission I have made in real time. Very glad we introduced it to our sales team and that I can track it on the go!

Sometimes it kicks me out of the app when I press more details under a specific commission. But other than that, its user-friendly, very quick and self-intuitive!

Jaxson
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Spiff is awesome

That it is automatically updated and shows my commissions throughout the month with ease. It's easy to check where I am at and make sure everything is accurate.

So far it's been amazing. I love it, we weren't using anything before but Spiff is great.

Camden
Lead Response Representative in USA

SPiff works!

Kommentare: n\a

It's easy to see the necessary data. I don't dive in and use it for more than where I am with my numbers and can reconcile any mistakes I have on my own end.

If this integrated directly with Salesforce where we could pull a report, that would be awesome!

ignacio
Regional Sales Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Spiff | Lucidchart | Review

Kommentare: This is a great way to keep track of how I am doing and how much money I am making and what I need to do to make more.

Easy to track, constant visual of my deals/comm.

I wish I was able to filter the deals closed by month.

Lead Response Representative in USA

Spiff Review

I like how easy it is to use and how it pulls the relevant data from SF.

Sometimes pulls the wrong information/ doesn't always equal the correct commission.

Joe
Account Development Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Way to Track Commission!

It is easy to see where my commission is at.

Nothing so far, I have really enjoyed using Spiff.

Jacob
AE in USA

Love it so far

Kommentare: It was been great so far! I hate claw backs... but having what offices cancelled and knowing how that affects my check right in front of me makes it really nice.

-It is such a simply idea but it has been needed for so long -Not only to I get to see how much I will be paid on my next check, but I get to see why -It is very easy to see claw backs and which accounts cancelled

-it is taking me some time for me to learn how to navigate around the site

Tanner
RSM in USA

Spiff is great

Kommentare: We use it to keep track of commissions and to make sure I get paid for everything I should get paid on.

It is very easy to login and have all of my commissions already calculated. No more doing all the math on my end to make sure things are correct.

The only thing I could complain about is that everything is linked to Salesforce so if something in Salesforce is not right then it will reflect in Spiff the same way.

Alan
ADM Manager in USA

Simple and Easy

Kommentare: Before Spiff I tracked commissions manually on a spreadsheet to verify correct pay out. Spiff keeps track of all of that for me now!

How easy it is to use! There's not a bunch of crazy dashboards or extra features, just exactly what I need to see for me and my team.

I think the only con I have right now with the software is the way the information is displayed, it seems clunky and could use some polish.

Micah
Senior Account Executive in USA

Quick Response

The software is very intuitive, but what like even better that this was I had lost my password and normally with any other software company it would take a couple of days to get this reset up, but the SPIFF team was so quick to get back to me so that I could go about my business!

Everything is good! I don't have anything negative to say about SPIFF!

Luke
Senior Account Executive in USA

Transparency

Kommentare: Tracking my commissions and see how I'm tracking on a monthly basis.

I love being able to track my commissions more than immediately before checks go out. It lets me request changes before it's too late.

I wish the "Commission Period" option were easier to navigate. For example, it could simply say "July 2019" instead of "2019-07-01 TO 2019-07-31"

Vincent

Great Way of Keeping Track of Your Commissions

I really like how it breaks down every aspect of your commissions. What you're getting paid on, why, etc.

Nothing up to this point. It does show some weird quirks when it comes to really old clawbacks, which I think is more of an internal rule creating issue rather than integration.

Bryan
Enterprise Director of Sales in USA
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Spiff has been a great addition!

Kommentare: I've loved using Spiff. It's been great to have insight into my commissions throughout the pay period.

Easy to use Accurate commission constantly updated Historical trends and ability to calculate accelerators

On-boarding was a bit hard and commissions were inaccurate at the beginning

Mike
SDR Team Lead in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what it says it is!

Kommentare: The staff came and met with us all personally walked us through a tour, and answered any and all questions we had. Great service!

Spiff is really user friendly! The interface is very clean, simple and easy to use.

I think it would be great if they had a mobile app.

Cassandra
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Answers all the questions you need answered

Kommentare: Spiff has been really easy to start using. We were not using any software before to track our commissions, so it required a lot of time to try and figure out what you were actually supposed to get paid and compare it. If there were any differences it was hard to pinpoint. Having spiff has taken a lot of worry out of not being sure if commissions is correct.

Ease of use is nice that is seems pretty self explanatory for finding the information that you need.

I'm not sure if our company hasn't started using it for its full functionality. There are still some areas I find myself having to ask my manager about that spiff doesn't address.