Über ABAdesk

ABAdesk is an affordable platform offering intuitive data collection, graphing, session notes, and treatment planning.

Erfahre mehr über ABAdesk

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie ABAdesk bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Stacia l. E.
Stacia l. E.

Great Software

I am pleased with the software by ABADesk. I continue to learn and implement different features outlined on the software. I feel valued as a professional and the software is very cost effective for small business owners.

At this time, I do not have any items that I consider a con.

Laura C.
ABA coordinator, Board Certified Behavior Analyst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My review is driven by data

Kommentare: At our company the ABA department has historically not been profitable due to the different authorization and billing methods we use compared to our company's other specialties (OT, PT, speech). ABA Desk is costing us less than half of what Catalyst was costing for better performance, the only thing we gave up when switching was cumulative graphs for programs that measure goal mastery criteria by the number of individual targets mastered.

It is intuitive and easy to use. I LOVE how easy it is to get to any target I need without changing the page I'm on. The customer service has been phenomenal--I daresay ABA Desk is the Chick Fil A of ABA software. The price point is reasonable. It is so easy to add new programs when genius strikes in the moment.

It is challenging that I cannot access an individual session note for printing, as my clients have MANY session notes and when we have documentation audits from insurance we only need one or two dates of service printed out. I wish I could have programs where the number of targets mastered was graphed cumulatively, rather than as % success for each individual target.

Rachael E.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Overall But a Few Kinks

Kommentare: A roller coaster. Lots of good and an overall great concept, just some kinks and unreliability issues that need to be ironed out.

I like how everything you need is right at your fingertips. The clients, the past sessions, and once you start a session I like the interface with all of the programs listed and the ability to hit the question mark to see more given information. It’s aesthetic enough to not be an eyesore, but simple enough to not be confusing. I absolutely LOVE the new updates where now it saves Open Sessions in a separate area so if/when it crashes you’ll likely have a fall back and how it actually ASKS you if you want to clear your data.

It freezes up and deletes data seemingly at random. Even if I follow the solutions of the IT desk and follow their instructions exactly, there are still times when the data just disappears or the web page freezes. Luckily, more recently the Open Sessions has covered this. But more than half the time when I go to access past sessions at the end of the day, the page will freeze up to the point where I can’t log out of it.

Jill A.

Simple data system

Kommentare: This product allows me as the owner to oversee all of my employees and clients at any time.

We have been through many similar products and they were too complicated, while this product is somewhat limited (compared to others) it is exactly what we need.

All it needs is narrative abc data! I also would like to have archived programs better organized.

Rachel O.
BCBA/Owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable Basic Software

Kommentare: Every single time I needed help, the staff was prompt personal and professional. I would love to see the software grow and further develop to hit more complex practice needs. However, I'll take the superior customer service and stress free interface any day of the week.

As a practitioner with ADHD, the interface is soothing to my eyes. It's clean, not busy. The background color is not too bright. The simplicity of the programming and goal tracking set up is synthesized to the point it takes me a fraction of the time it took me to do the same tasks in Central Reach.

I need NEED need the option to graph performance with different practitioners as different lines on the same graph. I would also love to be able to graph rate of mands on the same graph I graph rate of maladaptive behavior. The ability to overlay graphs and have different trend lines is essential for my practice as I put a heavy emphasis on generalization phases and replacement behavior growth.

Nikki P.
Center Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

ABA Desk: A New and Upcoming Data Software

Kommentare: I overall have had a positive experience with ABA desk! I love the functions it provides such as the supervisor questions, ensuring honest service times, the treatment report options, and how user friendly it is!

ABA desk is user friendly and the customer service is phenomenal. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always willing to help!

I am excited for ABA desk to become more established (e.g. their new app coming soon) as well as an increase in functions (e.g. ABC data, removing the delete all button without a warning message, trend lines, averages of data, split data by therapist, notes being the newest at the top and oldest at the bottom).

Darcy C.

Small business owner

Kommentare: Fantastic customer service.

I own a very small ABA practice and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful getting my clients set up and quickly answering any questions I have.

There are some functions that you have to find work arounds but they should be fixed with version 2.0.

Rory S.

ABA desk

Kommentare: The overall experience was great for my job!

I enjoy the ease of use and user friendly interface. The set up on the phone was perfect. The website was fast and interactive mix and easy to communicate with supervisors.

The session notes were a little all over the place, and the way you collect data wasn’t always easy, making you add more trials than necessary. The formatting was awful on the computer.

Elias F.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

One of the Premier Data Capture Services out there!

Kommentare: Fantastic support, aid and minimal technical errors that occur on my end.

Ease of use and the automated treatment plan function.

More customizing freedom when it comes to developing goals within the program would be great. Its already awesome though!

Brandi D.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Business owner, BCBA

Kommentare: I use this daily and love the program.

I love that data collection is so easy and I can pull it up at any time. I am able to access the graphed information and plan new goals much easier.

I could not copy and paste existing goals into the system, but once the origional goals are in...you are good to go when revising.

Kinga W.
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very simple but does everything a BCBA needs without glitches!

Kommentare: Very positive, I wish I switched a long time ago after years of using different software and dealing with constant frustration due to glitches

1. ABA desk is extremely simple (It is basically a one page data sheet on a screen) - it is easy to switch from a different data collection system, or even from paper and pencil. After playing around for a couple of hours anyone will be able to set up programs with any type of measurement (rate, duration, percent, interval etc.) 2. Works well on ANY device - computer, tablet, phone. If your tablet is our of battery, you can just pull out your phone and continue your session, no problem. It works well even if internet connection is not great, as long as you are connected at the beginning of session and when you want to submit/end the session. 3. Price- ABA desk costs a FRACTION of the price of the competition and works better 4. As a BCBA you can review your data, add phaseline changes etc. immediately in the browser. Compared to the competition, I love that I can selectively collect data on certain responses e.g. there is no opportunity to emit the response during home session I simply do not turn on data collection for that response, and ABA Desk doesn't generate 0 like my previous software did. So, clinically it provides everything you need to measure and analyze client's progress. 5. You are able to create a library/curriculum and share programs between your clients or clients within your organization which saves time.

Right now, the only thing that is missing for me is being able to select which SOAP notes/session notes to download (per insurance requirement) There is a way to work around it - I can download all and delete the pages I don't need, but it would be nice to be able to have an option to select date range or specific sessions. Most insurance companies now require documentation pretty frequently.

Eric Z.
Director of Training in USA

Smart choice for ABA Data

Kommentare: Our company has had a lot of success with ABADesk.

ABADesk is simple and easy to use. Instructional programs can be completely individualized but also can be generated from a bank of company-based programs. New users can be onboarded quickly. It provides data quickly, easily and without the physical storage needs of paper data.

There are currently a few limitations as to the type of data that can be gathered to design more complex instructional programs.

Stacey T.
RBT in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ABA Desk

Kommentare: I don't mind it.

What I like most about the software is that it can be manipulated and the team behind it works to ensure its personalized to suit our company's needs.

When entering programs I am unable to go back and add data that may have not been entered correctly. Once submitted there is no going back and changing percentages only notes.

Christian C.

Overall review of ABA desk from a User

Kommentare: It is an awesome and easy program to use.

The ease of implementation of new tracking behaviors and the organized structure when recording data. Back up data in the case of a shutdown or accidental close is there meaning I don't have to start from scratch. Great ease of use and super easy to use with all data inputs being on one page.

Occasionally, the back-ups will duplicate meaning every time I log on I will see a log for a day I have already submitted meaning I have to go through a new prompt screening asking to resume existing session or create new, I used to delete but this has grown tiresome. Also, occasionally, if I type somethings a certain time frame of data will be 'reset' resulting in loss of all data (frequency) and some, if not all, word loss, this may not be the fault of ABA desk but rather internet connection but then it is also not saved so I have to retype everything, though this is not very frequent so that's good.

Samantha P.
Samantha P.
CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ABA Desk for a small/medium company

Kommentare: ABA desk allows us to use online data collection systems and still manage to salary all of our direct care staff (this wouldn’t be possible with a system that costs as much as the others) which gives us much more flexibility and ability to serve our clients!

ABA desk is super affordable which is huge when you’re working on a tight fixed budget of health insurance reimbursement! The team is responsive to needs and fixes when they’re needed and it’s a pretty intuitive system.

We’d love some more flexibility in the ability to collect different types of data and some more control over pulling data for the company as a whole and/or site specific.

Isabelle C.
Registered Behavior Technician in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Such an easy software to use

Kommentare: The overall experience I’ve had with ABAdesk is positive.

I use this software daily for work in aba, its ease of use is amazing and the quality of service is great too. The software saves data locally, so I always have a reliable source to keep my data in. Compared to other softwares, it is very smooth and non-glitchy. I’m glad the organization I work with uses this software over others.

I have nothing negative to say about the software, anytime I’ve had an issue such as entering the date and time for data capture I have reached out to customer support and they have been quick to resolve the issue.

Jen F.
Clinic Owner in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great produce and even better customer service

Kommentare: Our overall experience with ABADesk has been amazing. The founders have really taken all factors into consideration when creating an easy to use produce that encompasses everything that is needed.

ABA desk is easy to use and definitely takes the “on the ground” needs into consideration. You can tell it was developed by a clinician for clinicians and techs in our field. The customer service is fantastic. Questions are answered really quickly and ongoing support and tutorials are just a click away.

I wish their was billing services attached to it.

Rachel R.

ABADesk: Easy utilization and affordable

Kommentare: It eliminates tons of paperwork and storage of raw data. For a small ABA agency, it works really well for collecting data, reviewing data, and making treatment changes

The data collection in real time is good, it is easy for my therapists to use effectively.

I don’t like that there isn’t an automatic prompt fade feature, because I have to go onto every program daily and update the prompt levels

Justine G.

ABA Desk - Value and Ease of Use

Kommentare: Has made data collection faster and easier so more time is spent on teaching, has allowed supervisors to review progress from any location and work more conveniently on client data collection, is exciting for staff to use.

How easy it is to learn as an admin and to teach staff, comes pre-set with enough functionality to meet our immediate needs, customer service.

Some missing features - see previous notes. Would like a bit more customization options - mostly attaching supervisor notes to sessions ran by BI.

Devon B.
Center Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

review 6/10/2021

Kommentare: overall experience has been good

allows for variety of measurement options, drop downs are user friendly, programs explanations are visible to staff running session.

multiple steps necessary to ensure session info isn't lost if staff log out or time out on device, not a clear place for updates or supplemental documents

Brandi G.
QASP in Amerikanische Jungferninseln
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Aba services

Kommentare: It has been great bit i would like to see a few changes made

I love this software but there would be a few changes i would love like being able to edit trials names after data has been collected and more trials being able to be added for discontinuous measurements

The inability to edit trials i would like to see a change in this area

Bryanna B.
RBT in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

From the RBT perspective

It makes data collection very easy. I like that whenever I have a question their support team does get back to me quickly. There are some parts that aren’t my favorite but we make it work at my company and I haven’t had many problems. Great for simple programs

There isn’t a lot of room to create more complex programs. Also the prompt levels are limited. I wish there was a way to see all the questions to your supervisor in one place (I haven’t found it if there is).

Latocia R.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Love the portal! However, improvements can make it even more amazing...

Kommentare: I love it.

I love that it is easy to navigate and manure through. Inputting programs, therapist and parents (I put them in as therapist) is a breeze.

If it were an app it would probably be better for the therapist when running lessons. Unfortunately the system for them supplies a lot of glitches. For example, lessons not allowing them to save sessions, sometimes not being able to start a session after lunch and/or returning from lunch. Clicking in and out of the system to track behaviors is not an easy task when the system times out. Administer wise, having to reset lessons could be better. Treatment plan page doesn't allow me to generate reports for clients with large files/data. Phase change line on the graph is not readable. A parent portal would be beneficial as well. Having a parental session for their goals and skill acquisition targets would also be helpful.

Antwort von Mingo Solutions

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Latocia, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I noticed that a few issues you mentioned can be easily remedied with a brief training session. If you're open to this, please book a demo on the website and I'll work with your team to fill in any gaps.

Brandi C.
Lead Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ABA Desk Administrative Utilization

Data collection accuracy, template building features, ease of navigation

I did not like that session notes could not be entered out of consecutive order. For example, if a session note was not entered on June 1, it could not be entered on June 8 if other sessions had been entered since then. To get around this obstacle, you have to create a missing session note using a false date, submit it, then open it back up to edit it to the correct date.

Anna W.
Lead ABA therapist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great way to take data

This is user friendly and a great way to keep track of data.

Have a monthly average of all the programs.