Filtern nach:

Über PodiumIO

The 1st All-in-1 Business Software dedicated to selling Home Services both online & offline with integrated SMART technologies.

Erfahre mehr über PodiumIO

Fadi F.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.9.2019

"Why I use PodiumIO"

Kommentare: This software really pays for itself, if you can get one recurring customer for one cleaning a month, the software has already paid itself off. That's just the ability to book online, not even considering the time it saves with administration tasks. I highly recommend it.

Vorteile: I wish I could give PodiumIO more than 5 stars! I use this product every day to run my cleaning business. It’s truly an end-to-end solution for home service businesses: I got a professional website live and hosted in a couple of days. It’s complete with personalized pricing & booking pages with an integrated calendar, so my customers can now schedule in real-time. Also, I can now process call-ins in seconds, quickly dispatch my employees, and process payments. Besides the fact that it helps me manage nearly every facet of my business, their customer service is the best I’ve ever worked with! Franc helped me set everything up so I could start and grow my cleaning business with ease. He obviously has a lot of experience understanding home services and our particular needs. It’s by far the most customizable software on the market, the booking profiles, online payments, customer profiles, notes, the ability to process call-in customers, create employee profiles and priority dispatching, it all continues to impress me! I’m a few months in and my business has already grown to 8 employees and there’s absolutely no way I could have gotten this far without the platform! Now I get to use this platform to its fullest ability using features like employee schedule management, auto-dispatching, and expanding my services and services areas. It’s really exciting!

Nachteile: When I use it on my phone I find the calendar to be a bit tight. Though I know they’re working to make it easier to use.

• Bewertet am 28.9.2019
Natalia R.
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.9.2019

"Best Value Software"

Kommentare: Amazing experience so far! The team keeps launching new features that continue to impress me, my cleaners, and my customers. I’m really looking forward to seeing what will happen next! If you’re in the home service industry you should definitely connect with them! "

Vorteile: Versatility and Full Service! PodiumIO has completely harmonized my cleaning business and given me a structure to build around. I built my lovely website (which they host), their customizable booking pages are the best I’ve seen, and I use the calendar/software every day! Essentially my customers can find me online, book and pay online, and then get scheduled (even auto dispatched) right inside PodiumIO. Or, when I have call-in or on-premise customers I can build their custom orders instantly! It's truly all-in-one! I’ve gotten to the point of a well-oiled machine. I’ve customized the SMART calendar to create color-coordinated teams and then I can dispatch and organize extremely effectively. Every Sunday I do the majority of any unscheduled dispatching for the next week, send notifications to my employees, and that’s already a ton of time saved. Plus booking profiles, customer profiles, zip code filtering, customer reminders, fantastic tech support, and much more make this software well worth the money. Really Impressed!

Nachteile: The U.I can be tricky at first, but once you learn it it's quite intuitive.

• Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Cheryl K.
Tierarzt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2019

"Choosing the right fit"

Kommentare: Informative, patient, and invested. Franc and his team have all assisted in making my experience with podiumio a successful one.

Vorteile: The ability to be flexible to my industry / needs

Nachteile: Not having 100% of the features I use to operate
My business.

• Bewertet am 5.10.2019
David W.
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.3.2020

"Great software "

Kommentare: My experiane within the last 3 months has been great. the front end website and booking system works well and the back end is really easy to use.

Vorteile: The software is easy to set up and easy for the team to use.

Nachteile: Not having an app to support the software isn't ideal.

• Bewertet am 13.3.2020
Zibusiso T.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.9.2019

"Amazing service "

Kommentare: Fantastic software that has helped me take my business to the next level! They live up to their motto of being High Tech & High Touch. They always get on the phone with me when I need them to."

Vorteile: PodiumIO is fantastic! It's so good I decided to take my time to write this review! They’ve completely harmonized my family's massage business. The websites are easy to set up and PodiumIO does all the work for you. The booking pages are highly customizable and perfect for my massage therapy business. Customers can now book us directly via our social sites, they choose their massage, time, extras, and then pay online. PodiumIO’s customer service is great too, they helped me set it up in no time!

Nachteile: Can’t think of anything I don't like really.

von PodiumIO an 17.9.2019

Zibusiso, thanks for the positive feedback and for 2 years of loyal trust in PodiumIO and our team. Franc

• Bewertet am 15.9.2019
Ovington K.
Cleaning
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Recommendation"

Kommentare: "Pros:
Wow, what a great idea, team, and product! It’s not often these days you come across a software with such great support behind it. The team there has guided me every step of the way in growing my empire. They’re obviously professionals who know what they’re doing and have actually been in the home service space. Thanks to them, their booking pages, software, and support I save a ton of time and stress. I know everyone is where they should be when they should be. Cleaners, customers, payments, you name it PodiumIO already did it. I started with my own website and then eventually moved it to one of their website designs. So much better for online shoppers
Cons:
I would have said no color-coding in the calendar but they recently implemented that, so I’m not sure.
Overall:
Great product, great team, really happy with my experience working with them! "

Vorteile: is a good software in terms of booking, dispache and calculations of hours i think this software is highly effective

Nachteile: i love everything about this software. and surely i will recommend it to more people. so in essence i did like everything.

• Quelle des Nutzers
  • Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Darbie L.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"PodiumIO"

Kommentare: Overall: PodiumIO is way better than alternative marketplace options which don’t allow you to control your business and take percentages out of your margins. With PodiumIO I know my company is mine! I would highly recommend this software to anyone running a home service business. "

Vorteile: Today, I run a cleaning company in 3 cities across the US and Canada (San Fransisco, Edmonton, & Calgary). PodiumIO was the tool my business needed to expand. Their all-in-1 software has given my business a simple and sophisticated tool to keep everything consistent, convenient, and fast. My cleaners always know where and when to be, and what to do. My customers always know how to book and when they’re scheduled. Potential customers have an easy way to find me online and book their appointment! Meanwhile, I know and control everything! I simply wouldn't be able to run my business without this software!

Nachteile: For now, Can’t think of any. Thanks a lot.

Misael A.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.9.2019

"What a great team!"

Kommentare: A total lifesaver! All the features are highly customizable so you can make everything work for you and your style of business. A really fantastic product and team!

Vorteile: PodiumIO is a must-have for any home service business! The software has completely revolutionized my business, customers can now find me online, create their own personal package, and then book a cleaning! This saves me so much time! Plus of course, the automatic reminders, scheduling, dispatching, etc keeps everything in order and keeps my customers happy. I highly recommend to anyone who’s looking for software for their business!

Nachteile: I don't have any cons for this company...

• Bewertet am 24.9.2019
Pota K.
Professor
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.9.2019

"Best online storefront on the market!"

Vorteile: I’m really pleased with PodiumIO! First of all, the team was great! They worked with me every step of the way and made sure I was happy with the final product. As a tutor and businesswoman, I can really appreciate their hands-on approach and how easy their platform is to use. Secondly, the product is amazing! It’s completely streamlined my tutoring business and has given me the online storefront to help me and my team grow!

Nachteile: Nothing I can think of. It took me about a day to figure everything out, but I’m sure someone more tech-savvy could figure it out in no time! Overall: I couldn’t be happier! It’s great to have my whole business at my fingertips! I highly recommend!

• Bewertet am 4.9.2019
Derek B.
Bau, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 26.7.2019

"Locksmith review"

Vorteile: The dispatcher portion of the software has a great positive roll in our company.

Nachteile: We are still learning the product and don’t have any real cons.

• Bewertet am 26.7.2019