Talos Bewertungen

von 360 Resourcing Solutions

Über Talos

Nutzerfreundliches Bewerber-Tracking-System, das die vollständige Kontrolle über deinen Einstellungsprozess ermöglicht. Schnelle Einrichtung mit vollständiger Schulung und Unterstützung in Großbritannien.

Erfahre mehr über Talos

Jessica H.
HR Recruiter
Maschinerie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.5.2019

"A great product supported by passionate and proffessional people! "

Kommentare: I was first introduced to Talos in a previous role (where I was not involved in the purchase decision or installation process). When I changed roles into my current role as HR Recruiter with UniCarriers I was stepping into a new role for the company which previously only ever used recruitment agencies.
I straight away new an ATS system would be beneficial to this role and my first thought was 360. I contacted the rep (my previous account manager) and he was so helpful during the entire process.
Talos has been a pivotal part to the direct hiring strategy and it has enabled us to cut our agency costs by £60,000 in the last 6 months already! I know that the more I use the software the more it will impact on the business in a positive way, especially as it is constantly evolving and new features and improvements are being introduced all the time.

Vorteile: What I like most bout Talos is that I find the software easy to use. The different features are relevant and make the hiring process much simpler and more effective.
I like that you can keep track of all your vacancies, applicants, candidates, talent pool etc. all in one place.
It helps me to provide a efficient service to my hiring managers and a professional and positive candidate journey to all our applicants.

Nachteile: You cannot amend your adverts once they have been posted, you have to ask the 360 team to make the amendment for you.
This is not really a problem because the team at 360 are so quick at responding, however, it could be helpful if this option is available to the administrator of the software also.

• Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Catherine F.
HR Office - Recruitment Specialist
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.7.2019

"New ATS gone down well!"

Kommentare: Reporting, although basic is really useful for providing quick summaries to senior people. The ease of use is great. The training provided was excellent and they definitely went above and beyond. Snags resolved quickly and always get a response. The front end websites they have created are fabulous, really listened to what we wanted.

Vorteile: Ease of use, quicker and more intuitive than the last ATS system we had. The interview booking module is a great time saver.

Nachteile: previous ATS could be bespoked to our needs but Talos is a box, however the box is always being developed and this will move things forward. The Requisition process is great from a governance perspective but i look forward to being able to bespoke it to our requirements which will happen later this year!

• Bewertet am 9.7.2019
Jack W.
Talent Acquisition Partner
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.7.2019

"Very user friendly and great customer service"

Kommentare: It is a great system that helps to track all candidates, and it is very user friendly/easy to use. The customer support is also excellent and the team are always happy to help me make the most of the system, and customize to my preferences where possible.

Vorteile: Visually it looks great, everything is very clear, and you know exactly where to click, very user friendly. I also like having customizable communication templates.

Nachteile: I would like to be able to list jobs that do not expire, that have the same functionality as normal adverts. We have contractor positions that are always open, so it would be good to be able to manage them in the same way as the normal job listings.

• Bewertet am 11.7.2019
HR Assisstant
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.9.2019

"Talos Review "

Kommentare: I think Talos will be very effective with recruiting the correct calibre of candidates for the organisation. I feel the installation has gone well, we have been kept in the loop with updates and received a high standard of support so far.

Vorteile: The Talos system looks user friendly, I like the features it has including the online support chat option, you have the option to report effectively, I like the way you can search and I also like the filter options. I am excited to use this new system in my organisation and I feel confident it what it can bring.

Nachteile: As the system is very new and I haven't started using yet in my day to day job I cant comment yet.

• Bewertet am 25.9.2019
Preeya P.
Restaurants, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.6.2019

"360 - All round fabulous!"

Kommentare: For us at GRIND, we found that when it came to choosing an ATS', we were spoilt to choice. What set 360 above the competitors was the incredible level of customer service paired alongside of the configuration & implementation. There is obviously a 'go above and beyond' attitude displayed by all reps at 360, and have been very appreciative of the team we have worked with.

Vorteile: The software could be used by anyone within the recruitment sector or wider group. It's an all round efficient system which allows you to preserve your Brand - something we value more than anything! We were trained on how to use the system and after one session, all 11 of our managers were able to run the system independently with complete confidence.

Nachteile: The initial configuration took a little while to implement (longer than anticipated) due to movements in both our team and 360's however, it was our first time implementing and ATS and feel that the extended time allowed us to ensure the system was implemented correctly.

• Bewertet am 26.6.2019
Ben P.
People Operations Manager
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

"Talos"

Kommentare: Representative at 360 Resourcing have been a great help with the implementation of the software and also any queries which may have come up during usage. Quick responses and friendly assistance. We've also managed to utilise Talos to work directly with our internal HR system to make our processes quicker and easier, which has been a great help.

Vorteile: Talos is probably the easiest and most efficient recruitment software I've used in my HR career. I worked on the implementation team to bring this into the business, as well as rolling it out to our line managers and the biggest thing that people like is the ease of use.

Nachteile: After using the software for just over a year, there isn't really anything I dislike or would change about it at this stage.

Robin G.
HR Advisor
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

" Review of Talos"

Kommentare: Helped to build a talent pool of candidates for the future as well as having all our vacancies and candidates in one location.

Vorteile: Helps to build a talent pool. Advertising package with the Talos system was very beneficial to us. Customer support is very strong.

Nachteile: doesnt highlight when people have applied previously.

Matt L.
In House Recruiter
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.8.2019

"A very useful tool"

Kommentare: Very good system for what we need.

Vorteile: Very user friendly, easy to navigate round and uncomplicated functionality. Has automated the labour intensive parts of the application process and provided a great central location to store candidates for current roles and made them easy to find for future positions.

Nachteile: It is quite basic - which could also be a pro in many cases. We have had to request a number of additional features be added which we would expect to be basic functions e.g. putting an expiry date on adverts going on to our own website. The interview arranging function doesn't sync with outlook calendars so I have found it much quicker and easier to do this outside of the system.

• Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Craig E.
Recruitment Advisor
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2019

"360 ATS Implementation"

Kommentare: The company have been brilliant from the start of this whole process, I would be more than happy to recommend 360 to other companies.

Vorteile: The software has helped formalise the recruitment process and ensure we have complete visibility of all roles that are currently being recruited in the business. The system has also reduced our administration time allowing for more proactive recruitment.

Nachteile: No negatives to report at this point - really happy with the system.

• Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Kelly S.
HR Advisor
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.6.2019

"Great system, helpful staff on hand"

Kommentare: Really good system, easy to use. The dashboard is handy and makes things clear. The stages are good as you can clearly see where each candidate is up to in the process.

Vorteile: Really easy to use the system and clearly set out.
Had the system for just under 1 year now and had a couple of updates improving the system, which is great.

Nachteile: There are no real negatives spring to mind. It sometimes takes a little while for CVs to show up when they have been sent by a candidate, it is not instant.

Jemma S.
HR & Recruitment Coordinator
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.6.2019

"Talos & 360 Resourcing Solutions"

Kommentare: Even with the (reasonable) outlay costs of the Talos software we still managed to make a substantial saving on the recruitment costs to the previous year. It has helped push the 'working with us' part of our brand and therefore reduced the need of expensive recruitment agencies. Talos is a great and efficient piece of software. However it is the 360 Resourcing Solutions team that make it! Their ongoing dedication and support to our company and the constant development of the software to make sure it continues to fit our needs, is faultless!

Vorteile: The Talos software is very user friendly which makes the recruitment process for multiple sites with multiple hiring managers far less time consuming. It has completely streamlined our recruitment process from beginning to end. From the posting of a vacancy to multiple job boards with one upload to the interview booking, offering, hiring process and beyond.

Nachteile: The 'Agency Portal' section of the Talos software is not suitable if you have a reasonable sized PSL & a lot of vacancies to post out to that list. It is over complicated and clunky . As the number of candidate submissions increase the process becomes more time consuming than it should be. However 360 Resourcing Solutions as always, are proactive & supportive - and are working on the redevelopment of this section of the software.

• Bewertet am 17.6.2019
Kathy J.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.5.2019

"Applicant Tracking System (Talos)"

Kommentare: We have rolled this out across the organisation and it is working well for us and a great way of managing the recruitment process.

Vorteile: I really like the way you can manage the application process and keep candidates engaged and connected to us. The interview booking process is extremely quick and allows the candidates to self select their time of interview which allows them more flexibility.

Nachteile: I have had a couple of occasions when there has been problems with the booking process and letters not be delivered to the candidates and also when I have uploaded documents for a candidate they haven't been attached or delivered.

Adrina A.
Group Talent Executive
Gastgewerbe, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.7.2019

"Group Talent Execuitve"

Vorteile: It's easy to use and the support from the internal team is phenomenal.

Nachteile: At the moment, not much- everything is smooth.

• Bewertet am 8.7.2019
Helen R.
HR RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2019

"Review"

Kommentare: Excellent

Vorteile: Easy to navigate around for all information. Setting up reports is really useful.

Nachteile: When there are system issues the Dev team / 360 are unresponsive to sorting anything out, other than saying the problem cannot be replicated by them.

• Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Kate G.
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Great ATS system "

Kommentare: Great!
Support team is very engaging and I’d highly recommend working alongside them.

Vorteile: Great for bulk recruitment
Simple all set up so takes minutes to post a job
Linked to your job credits
Puts all accepted job interviews and cvs into your diary
Front end-user experience is good and easy to apply

Nachteile: No back system (yet) so simple changes to your set up emails / adding new users can’t be done however this is in test mode and is coming soon. The set up of the system isn’t always the easiest however as it’s bespoke to you it’s worth the wait.

Mike N.
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.6.2019

"ATS review"

Kommentare: Experience has been pretty good from the start. No pushy sales tactics. We had a long tenure process but CSR was always on hand to answer questions and provide additional information.
Build stage was a little moe challenging, but again we have pretty complicated needs (3 brands in one ATS).
Aftercare from CSRs has been great, always available to make little tweaks as we get use to the system.

Vorteile: Very easy to use
Efficient
Simple workflow
Great support team
Easy to edit/tailor

Nachteile: Not 100% bespoke, so there are a few areas where you must accept the limitations of the system. Not an issue if your recruitment process is simple/standard format. Ours covers 3 very different brand with a huge variety of job roles and therefore many different styles of selection stages.

• Bewertet am 21.6.2019
Alex J.
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.8.2019

"Talos Review"

Kommentare: Very good candidate and user experience . Streamlined the recruitment process

Vorteile: Ease of use for candidates and recruiting managers

Nachteile: Would like a dashboard that clicks through to the detail

• Bewertet am 21.8.2019
Stephanie C.
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.7.2019

"Great Product"

Vorteile: Ease of use and number of functions. Everyone is very helpful too.

Nachteile: May be not as "hospitality friendly" as some other softwares.

• Bewertet am 3.7.2019
Helena R.
Training and Recruitment Coordinator
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.6.2019

"Great system!"

Kommentare: Great experience overall. Like built in GDPR function so no worries about data issues.

Vorteile: Ease of use - able to progress applications through different stages so easy to keep track of where applications are up to.

Nachteile: Difficult to edit templates - would like a feature where this could be done more easily.

• Bewertet am 24.6.2019
Sinead H.
Group HR Coordinator
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Fantastic System!"

Vorteile: The reporting aspect of the talos system is so simple to use and very effective.. it does all the work for us! But the most useful aspect of the software has to be the ease of assigning interview slots to candidates and to managers interviewing. We can clearly see who has accepted and times available to book.

Nachteile: I cannot fault the system, the time it has saved us from manually sending interview invites and other admin tasks has helped our department massively. The team at 360 who helped set up our system and our account managers could not have done any more to support us!

Rachel M.
Head of Employee Support
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.9.2019

"Excellent Customer Service and Support"

Kommentare: The team who have supported us with the build and the support have been amazing. Their responses are always timely, very supportive, professional and always willing to help.

Vorteile: The software is user friendly, looking forward to starting to use the system properly now our process has been built into it, and to start using the reports.

Nachteile: Can't say there is anything that we do not like least.

• Bewertet am 23.9.2019
Becky E.
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.5.2019

"Ive used a few but this is the best!"

Kommentare: I have started with a business that used to outsource all of its recruitment. It made absolute sense to invest the money in a system that would save us money and allow us to be in charge of our own destiny. In the first month of using Talos we saved over £15,000

Vorteile: Easy to use
Great support
Fab Customer Service
Superb Value for Money
Quick and efficient set up

Nachteile: I haven't identified any cons as yet and I don't think I will. This is far better than the other, more commonly known systems!

• Bewertet am 16.5.2019
Latarra H.
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.5.2019

"Great ATS system which is easy to use"

Vorteile: This software is user friendly and allows you to carry out your day-to-day recruitment and candidate management at the click of a button. The interview planner module has allowed me to manage my diary at ease.

Nachteile: The software would be even better if you were able to make adaptations to email templates and add new users yourself

Kim F.
UK HR Manager
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.7.2019

"Talos Review"

Vorteile: Easy to use and cost efficient. Great tool for capturing data.

Nachteile: There are no problems with the software.

• Bewertet am 4.7.2019
Romie B.
Recrutiment Consultant
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.5.2019

"Usay Compare ATS"

Vorteile: how quick and easy I can move applications through the recruitment process

Nachteile: nothing, its great for everyday use and it easy to use

• Bewertet am 20.5.2019