Über Talos ATS

Nutzerfreundliches Bewerber-Tracking-System, das die vollständige Kontrolle über deinen Einstellungsprozess ermöglicht. Schnelle Einrichtung mit vollständiger Schulung und Unterstützung in Großbritannien.

Erfahre mehr über Talos ATS

Was a little difficult to integrate into our HR system initially.

Bewertungen zu Talos ATS

4,9

Talos ATS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 93 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Talos ATS bereits verwendet?

Ronnie
Ronnie
Head of Training & Development in UK
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple, powerful and reliable platform backed up with fantastic ongoing support.

Kommentare: A fantastic team to work with from junior to senior level, account managers to technical developers. Positive can-do approach to any challenges that come up.

Simple & easy to use. Reliable and does what we need it to do.

It's not a completely bespoke set up so there are are some features that are unnecessary for our needs and some minor tweaks that we would make if it was. With that said you're not paying for a completely bespoke system here and the team have made a number of changes and custom development as far as practical for them to ensure the system continues to meet the needs of our business.

Antwort von Talos360

Thank you for the lovely review, it's lovely to hear that you've had excellent service from the team and would recommend Talos. We pride ourselves on providing the very best hiring features, whilst still being easy and intuitive to use - so your feedback will be really well received by both our developers and Talos support!

Jessica
HR Recruiter in UK
Maschinerie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A great product supported by passionate and proffessional people!

Kommentare: I was first introduced to Talos in a previous role (where I was not involved in the purchase decision or installation process). When I changed roles into my current role as HR Recruiter with UniCarriers I was stepping into a new role for the company which previously only ever used recruitment agencies.
I straight away new an ATS system would be beneficial to this role and my first thought was 360. I contacted the rep (my previous account manager) and he was so helpful during the entire process.
Talos has been a pivotal part to the direct hiring strategy and it has enabled us to cut our agency costs by £60,000 in the last 6 months already! I know that the more I use the software the more it will impact on the business in a positive way, especially as it is constantly evolving and new features and improvements are being introduced all the time.

What I like most bout Talos is that I find the software easy to use. The different features are relevant and make the hiring process much simpler and more effective. I like that you can keep track of all your vacancies, applicants, candidates, talent pool etc. all in one place. It helps me to provide a efficient service to my hiring managers and a professional and positive candidate journey to all our applicants.

You cannot amend your adverts once they have been posted, you have to ask the 360 team to make the amendment for you. This is not really a problem because the team at 360 are so quick at responding, however, it could be helpful if this option is available to the administrator of the software also.

Jack
Talent Acquisition Partner in UK
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly and great customer service

Kommentare: It is a great system that helps to track all candidates, and it is very user friendly/easy to use. The customer support is also excellent and the team are always happy to help me make the most of the system, and customize to my preferences where possible.

Visually it looks great, everything is very clear, and you know exactly where to click, very user friendly. I also like having customizable communication templates.

I would like to be able to list jobs that do not expire, that have the same functionality as normal adverts. We have contractor positions that are always open, so it would be good to be able to manage them in the same way as the normal job listings.

Christian
Resourcing Partner in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product & service

Quality of care from members of the Talos team. Wonderful help and support guides. Easy to use interface.

Honestly nothing that would impact any recommendation of use. If there is ever any issue, in my experience we are notified about it in due course as well as plans and support on how to resolve.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Christian, Thank you so much for your honest feedback and review. We really appreciate it! As always, if there is anything we can help with, you know where we are – Please reach out. Thank you again. Your Talos360 Team

Alecia
Internal Recruiter in UK
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Talos Your go to for Recruitment on the go!

Kommentare: Talos is a fantastic system to use, it has improved our recruitment within the business ten fold and allowed us to engage with candidates at the touch of a button!

Such a great support team, very speedy & helpful!

DocuSign functionality is very time intensive to get up and running

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Alecia Thank you so much for your honest feedback and review. We really appreciate it! We will pass all feedback on to our BA team for review. As always, if there is anything else that arises, you know where we are – Please reach out. Thank you again. Your Talos360 Team

Helen
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ATS - Talos

Kommentare: Talos is a great ATS and does all the what I need currently. Easy to use and navigate. I would recommend this system to others.

This system is easy to navigate and use on a daily basis. I do high volume recruitment, and this involved multiple posting of adverts daily. The system is very streamlined for this.

Being unable to post the same advert in multiple locations/post codes at the same time, rather that one by one, when I cant post high numbers of adverts. This is usually down to the job boards they connect too.

Laura
Buchhaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great improvement

Kommentare: Talos have been great to work with and patient with our build. The help team are knowledgeable and quick to assist with bespoke reporting requests and give solutions to issues that we may not have thought of at build stage. We are quicker to react to applications and the flexibility of control we have as a team is excellent.

Talos is user friendly and simple to navigate with some interesting and useful key features. It is a huge improvement of our previous software

We could understand and utilise better the interview booking area of the system as it allows candidates to book the same slot for different roles at the same time

Stella
Talent Acquisition Partner in UK
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic product and service

Kommentare: The best customer service I have ever received after purchasing a system. Always available to help with anything we have asked.

The ease of use Candidate experience is seamless Variety of features to manage candidates

Not being able to edit a job after it is posted

Antwort von Talos360

Thank you for your Review! We are so pleased that you find Talos easy to use and that you have found us to be professional in our communication. Your comment of "the best customer service" you have received after buying a system is fantastic and I will ensure our Talos Support Team hear this.

Adam
Head of School in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great system that has made a difference

Kommentare: Fantastic from the moment I met with the sales team, all the way through implementation and right up to my ongoing use of the system and relationship with the support team. GREAT.

Talos is easy to use and incredibly effective. I love that it takes me less than five minutes to put a job out and that I know that advert will be seen on all the major boards five minutes later. INCREDIBLE.

I don't think there is anything for me to say in terms of cons.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Adam Thank you so much for your honest feedback and review. We really appreciate it! As always, if there is anything we can help with, you know where we are – Please reach out. Thank you again. Your Talos360 Team

Helen
Head of HR in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

TALOS 360 Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: very good overall experience with no negatives

The ease of use The implementation team were very good at explaining and assisting

Nothing to note. System is very easy to use.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Helen Thank you so much for your honest feedback and review. We really appreciate it! As always, if there is anything we can help with, please reach out. Thank you again. Your Talos360 Team

HR Business Partner in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Talos experience from a medium sized UK charity organisation

Kommentare: Absolutely the best customer service I have received from a HR supplier. Have never felt like a "number" and even after 2 years our Account Management team are still providing really valuable insight and advice to make our recruitment experience better.

The applicant management trough each progression stage works really well and receives the most positive feedback from our users / recruiting managers, many of which struggled with our previous ATS. The performance of our adverts is significantly improved via the automatic postings on free resources such as Indeed, LinkedIn and our own website (which is hosted by 360/Talos as part of the ATS set up).

The requisition module needs to be updated to include more flexibility than the current hierarchy set up in the background allows, both in terms of choosing approving managers / levels of approval required and the set up of the fields to make them more customised/integrated with our internal language and needs.

Antwort von Talos360

Thank you so much for your Review! We are so pleased that your hiring managers and HR team find Talos user friendly and that you are feeling the benefit of our enhanced and Gold integrations with Indeed and some of the other free sources. We are especially delighted with your comments about our Customer Service and support, we care about our customers and strive to always find a better way! We will keep you posted with the update to the requisition process and thank you for your feedback that has been added to the user stories to help improve this feature.

HR Business Partner in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Wey Education feedback

Kommentare: Really brilliant. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] our Business Support Manager is excellent with providing support to us and answering any questions. He is very much an extended part of the HR team at Wey Education. He's always happy to arrange calls with us to check in on our requirements.

The software is easy to use for both us as a business but also applicants who apply via 360. It's really beneficial that the adverts get posted to a number of different job boards as well as being integrated to our Wey Education website. It saves us (HR team) time by only needing to post one advert it covers all areas. To view applications is straight forward and to progress candidates on e.g short listed, interviewing, hired etc is self explanatory. It's really beneficial we can communicate to applicants where it is all recorded in one place.

We have found that on the odd occasion some candidates applications aren't pulling through correctly, some are blank or missing information. Not many but we have found this.

Antwort von Talos360

Thank you for your Review! We are delighted that you find Talos easy to navigate and to communicate with your candidates. It's great to hear that the multiposter is working well and that you are getting lots of applicants with the exposure and easy apply helping. I will ensure your lovely feedback is passed on to our Talos Support Team and your Account Manager who is doing a great job!

Megan
Group HR Administrator in UK
Baumaterial, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Smooth, Simple & Super Service :)

Kommentare: Talos has made our whole recruitment process a lot smoother, not just for our HR team but for our Hiring Managers and Candidates. The 306/Talos team provide outstanding support and are always so quick to respond to any queries or flags. Using the system has increased collaboration across recruiting departments & the posting feature has saved us a great deal of time and money.

The system is so so simple to use and had massively drove down our admin time. The workflows keep everyone involved fully up to date on where we are at with each candidate & bespoke auto emails keeps candidates engaged throughout. The interview booking tool is such a brilliant feature and has saved us so much time - giving candidates the option to select their own dates/time from pre-determined availability takes the fuss out of arranging interviews!

Not so much cons, but ideas that I think would improve the system are: Whilst the interview booking tool is excellent, I think there could be a simpler way of adding interviews to the system, that have been arranged in another way (I.e. over the phone). As we are a large business and have a lot of hiring managers and different people involved in different roles, it would be great if we could add/remove users ourselves.

Olivia
Recruitment Lead in UK
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

ATS Overview

Kommentare: I've always had an excellent service and support from them. Anyone who has engaged with the Recruitment Team has found the ATS easy to use, and in comparison to other systems they've used, found it easier.

It is easy to use, but more importantly the support system behind it is excellent. We also selected it as it was a developing system, as we are a team, so we have grown together.

It can be challenging to navigate around, as you have to go back and forward. The fact your roles don't stay "Live" once the advert has closed means you don't get a real time view of what roles are being worked on. As it is developing, it doesn't always have everything we would like to be able to do, but none of these are large enough cons to not work with it.

Preeya
Restaurants, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

360 - All round fabulous!

Kommentare: For us at GRIND, we found that when it came to choosing an ATS', we were spoilt to choice. What set 360 above the competitors was the incredible level of customer service paired alongside of the configuration & implementation. There is obviously a 'go above and beyond' attitude displayed by all reps at 360, and have been very appreciative of the team we have worked with.

The software could be used by anyone within the recruitment sector or wider group. It's an all round efficient system which allows you to preserve your Brand - something we value more than anything! We were trained on how to use the system and after one session, all 11 of our managers were able to run the system independently with complete confidence.

The initial configuration took a little while to implement (longer than anticipated) due to movements in both our team and 360's however, it was our first time implementing and ATS and feel that the extended time allowed us to ensure the system was implemented correctly.

Kim
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing!

Kommentare: Fantastic system that provides a great service to candidates and to us as the end user.

Makes the candidate experience seamless from our careers page to the ATS (without them knowing). Each step of the candidate journey is trackable as well as all communication. Links well to other advertising sites. Love the link to DocuSign, this helped especially in seasonal recruitment, when sending out mass onboarding documentation.

..................................................

Alison
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have definitely streamlined our recruitment process and rejecting candidates is very easy which is great for the brand. It is also easy to move candidates along and invite to interview etc. We dont use the Offer section as we send bespoke emails. I would like to say that the service and support we have received from Jordan has been outstanding 10/10. He is a superstar and so engaging and helpful

It is a relatively straightforward ATS and when used frequently can be navigated fairly easily

The Video link can cause technical issues and always feel that there needs to be a Plan B, i.e. Teams and it would be great if this could be linked to Outlook / Teams invitations. Interviewer cant put on backgrounds. We do appreciate that there is more functionality than we currently use. This is our fault. I also appreciate that there are How To Videos but a straightforward paper How To Guide, i..e PDF would be more helpful as you have to watch the video and then take notes! In the end, the video seems too time consuming and you don't watch it and this isn't great. A manual would also be good for first time users!

Antwort von Talos360

Hi Alison, Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you are finding Talos ATS easy to use and that it has assisted you in streamlining your recruitment process. We will continue to support you to ensure you are able to fully utilise Talos ATS and I am pleased that you now have downloaded a copy of the user guide from our help section. Thank you for your suggestions for improving the Video Interviewing feature. One of our support Heroes will be in touch to discuss this feature and how we can enhance your experience.

Molly
Talent Manager in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive software

The customer service and continuous support from Talos is brilliant. If you want to make any changes to progression stages, application forms, scorecards then you can quickly ask via live chat. The software is continuously developing and they listen to feedback from clients. I like how customisable all the progression stages are and that you can continue to make changes to the platform

The integration was difficult and took a while to get set up

Antwort von Talos360

Thank you for your Review! We are pleased to hear that you find our Customer Service and Support great, and that you are enjoying many of the features including the scorecards and progression stages. Please keep your ideas coming as we are continuously developing new features.

Sarah
Talent Attraction Manager in UK
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Talos & 360 Talent Partnership

Kommentare: We began the transition across to Talos in September last year. You have the full support of the tech team, Project Management team and your own Account Manager. They are on hand to support you through each step of the build, design, implementation and roll out. Great bunch of characters too!

Talos is easy to integrate, and the build was flexible as the team allowed us to customise the system around our processes, but also when suggesting features that didn't exist, these were designed and implemented. In theory, no ATS system has everything on your wish list - but you're onto a winner with Talos as the team are open to new ideas to improve the product.

It would be good to get an app built for the system, so you can access candidates on the go - really key for operational hiring managers!

Antwort von Talos360

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are delighted that you have found us easy to work with and to integrate into your organisation. I will ensure your feedback is shared with our teams especially your kind words about us all being great characters! Please keep your great ideas coming as we love to keep adding new features to Talos!

Tan
HR Officer in UK
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Using Talos for recuitment

Kommentare: We have managed to recruit for weekly paid (production operative) level fairly easily. We have always had a good response to the job posts

It is very easy to use and straight forward.

there are a lot of other aspects of the software that it is able to do that we were not aware of from the start

Annie
People Business Partner in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

DEBRA Review

The system is very user friendly and it is easy to navigate

When a role has been posted, we are unable to edit the post, we have to archive and readvertise which costs credits.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Annie, Thank you so much for your honest feedback and review. We really appreciate it! We will pass all feedback on to our BA team for review. As always, if there is anything else that arises, you know where we are – Please reach out. Thank you again. Your Talos360 Team

Hayley
Head of HR in UK
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Recommend

Kommentare: I cannot praise the implementation team enough - the implementation support, best practice guidance and friendly client management ensured we implemented the system seamlessly. Always on the end of the phone if you had a query, and were highly invested ensuing you were set up to use the system to its best ability.

Has helped support a more targeted sourcing strategy, whilst simplifying and streamlining our recruitment administration process. In addition we are able to ensure we are complying with our GDPR responsibilities.

Unable to tweak an advert once posted - can do this via the support team

Antwort von Talos360

Thank you for your Review! It's lovely to hear that you find Talos easy to use and that it has supported your strategy for more targeted sourcing along with streamlining your recruitment process. We are also pleased that Talos helps you to remain GDPR compliant. I will ensure to pass your lovely comments to our Talos Support Team who project managed the configuration and implementation of Talos, they will be delighted.

Mesha
HR Advisor in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Action Housing & Support

Kommentare: Overall, we have had a very positive experience with Talos. The automation has allowed us to focus on other tasks, the reporting aspect has enabled us to justify its value and further explains aspects of the recruitment process to the wider management team; and if there are any aspects of the system that causes confusion, there are simple and helpful how-to- guides on the website or as an alternative, the live support option answers any queries within a few short minutes. I would very much recommend Talos to those who are wanting to delve into the world of ATS'- I wish we would purchased Talos sooner!

Talos streamlined our recruitment process with ease, allowing the relevant hiring managers to see all applications in one place and allowed decision making to become smoother, faster and more compliant.

'Reject and Talent Pool'- should be a separate option for Talent Pool; its not always necessary to reject them first.

Billy
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Talos has helped us better manage ours candidate journey

Kommentare: Overall we have seen improvements across our recruitment process. Easy to use/web-based with some useful features.

Talos has helped us better manage the candidate journey with ease of use and some useful features including Video screening and Video interviewing.

Having more admin capability to add users, manage email templates and job templates to avoid the wait on Talos support to complete.

Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great ATS system

Kommentare: Great!
Support team is very engaging and I’d highly recommend working alongside them.

Great for bulk recruitment Simple all set up so takes minutes to post a job Linked to your job credits Puts all accepted job interviews and cvs into your diary Front end-user experience is good and easy to apply

No back system (yet) so simple changes to your set up emails / adding new users can’t be done however this is in test mode and is coming soon. The set up of the system isn’t always the easiest however as it’s bespoke to you it’s worth the wait.