Über Talos ATS

Nutzerfreundliches Bewerber-Tracking-System, das die vollständige Kontrolle über deinen Einstellungsprozess ermöglicht. Schnelle Einrichtung mit vollständiger Schulung und Unterstützung in Großbritannien.

Erfahre mehr über Talos ATS

Was a little difficult to integrate into our HR system initially.

Bewertungen zu Talos ATS

4,9

Talos ATS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 93 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Talos ATS bereits verwendet?

Ronnie
Ronnie
Head of Training & Development in UK
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple, powerful and reliable platform backed up with fantastic ongoing support.

Kommentare: A fantastic team to work with from junior to senior level, account managers to technical developers. Positive can-do approach to any challenges that come up.

Simple & easy to use. Reliable and does what we need it to do.

It's not a completely bespoke set up so there are are some features that are unnecessary for our needs and some minor tweaks that we would make if it was. With that said you're not paying for a completely bespoke system here and the team have made a number of changes and custom development as far as practical for them to ensure the system continues to meet the needs of our business.

Antwort von Talos360

Thank you for the lovely review, it's lovely to hear that you've had excellent service from the team and would recommend Talos. We pride ourselves on providing the very best hiring features, whilst still being easy and intuitive to use - so your feedback will be really well received by both our developers and Talos support!

Jessica
HR Recruiter in UK
Maschinerie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A great product supported by passionate and proffessional people!

Kommentare: I was first introduced to Talos in a previous role (where I was not involved in the purchase decision or installation process). When I changed roles into my current role as HR Recruiter with UniCarriers I was stepping into a new role for the company which previously only ever used recruitment agencies.
I straight away new an ATS system would be beneficial to this role and my first thought was 360. I contacted the rep (my previous account manager) and he was so helpful during the entire process.
Talos has been a pivotal part to the direct hiring strategy and it has enabled us to cut our agency costs by £60,000 in the last 6 months already! I know that the more I use the software the more it will impact on the business in a positive way, especially as it is constantly evolving and new features and improvements are being introduced all the time.

What I like most bout Talos is that I find the software easy to use. The different features are relevant and make the hiring process much simpler and more effective. I like that you can keep track of all your vacancies, applicants, candidates, talent pool etc. all in one place. It helps me to provide a efficient service to my hiring managers and a professional and positive candidate journey to all our applicants.

You cannot amend your adverts once they have been posted, you have to ask the 360 team to make the amendment for you. This is not really a problem because the team at 360 are so quick at responding, however, it could be helpful if this option is available to the administrator of the software also.

Jack
Talent Acquisition Partner in UK
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly and great customer service

Kommentare: It is a great system that helps to track all candidates, and it is very user friendly/easy to use. The customer support is also excellent and the team are always happy to help me make the most of the system, and customize to my preferences where possible.

Visually it looks great, everything is very clear, and you know exactly where to click, very user friendly. I also like having customizable communication templates.

I would like to be able to list jobs that do not expire, that have the same functionality as normal adverts. We have contractor positions that are always open, so it would be good to be able to manage them in the same way as the normal job listings.

Alecia
Internal Recruiter in UK
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Talos Your go to for Recruitment on the go!

Kommentare: Talos is a fantastic system to use, it has improved our recruitment within the business ten fold and allowed us to engage with candidates at the touch of a button!

Such a great support team, very speedy & helpful!

DocuSign functionality is very time intensive to get up and running

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Alecia Thank you so much for your honest feedback and review. We really appreciate it! We will pass all feedback on to our BA team for review. As always, if there is anything else that arises, you know where we are – Please reach out. Thank you again. Your Talos360 Team

Helen
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ATS - Talos

Kommentare: Talos is a great ATS and does all the what I need currently. Easy to use and navigate. I would recommend this system to others.

This system is easy to navigate and use on a daily basis. I do high volume recruitment, and this involved multiple posting of adverts daily. The system is very streamlined for this.

Being unable to post the same advert in multiple locations/post codes at the same time, rather that one by one, when I cant post high numbers of adverts. This is usually down to the job boards they connect too.

Christian
Resourcing Partner in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product & service

Quality of care from members of the Talos team. Wonderful help and support guides. Easy to use interface.

Honestly nothing that would impact any recommendation of use. If there is ever any issue, in my experience we are notified about it in due course as well as plans and support on how to resolve.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Christian, Thank you so much for your honest feedback and review. We really appreciate it! As always, if there is anything we can help with, you know where we are – Please reach out. Thank you again. Your Talos360 Team

Laura
Buchhaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great improvement

Kommentare: Talos have been great to work with and patient with our build. The help team are knowledgeable and quick to assist with bespoke reporting requests and give solutions to issues that we may not have thought of at build stage. We are quicker to react to applications and the flexibility of control we have as a team is excellent.

Talos is user friendly and simple to navigate with some interesting and useful key features. It is a huge improvement of our previous software

We could understand and utilise better the interview booking area of the system as it allows candidates to book the same slot for different roles at the same time

Stella
Talent Acquisition Partner in UK
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic product and service

Kommentare: The best customer service I have ever received after purchasing a system. Always available to help with anything we have asked.

The ease of use Candidate experience is seamless Variety of features to manage candidates

Not being able to edit a job after it is posted

Antwort von Talos360

Thank you for your Review! We are so pleased that you find Talos easy to use and that you have found us to be professional in our communication. Your comment of "the best customer service" you have received after buying a system is fantastic and I will ensure our Talos Support Team hear this.

Allie
Group HR Business Partner in UK
Hausmeisterservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A very good recruitment site

Kommentare: We've had an increased period of churn and growth in the business recently and out of the multiple roles we have advertised, I can count on 1 hand the amount we haven't filled. It really helps us reach those critical sites to get our vacancies seen.

Really easy to use - best bit is that the training for managers is quick and easy and there is no need to do it again. Feedback is always that it's brilliant and very self-explanatory. I also like that you can't do anything wrong by clicking somewhere, because you have to click twice. Highly recommend to anyone thinking about investing - saves so much time.

It would definitely be a lot better if it was integrated with MS Teams. We currently have to manually send Teams links via outlook, which can be quite painful. Managers also forget it isn't automatic and haven't sent them before!Single sign on would be good as well.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Allie, Thank you so much for your honest feedback and review. We really appreciate it! Our developers are currently working on an MS Teams integration and we plan to have this live in the coming months. Single sign on is definitely something we can offer, we will reach out to advise on how you can implement this on your system. As always, if there is anything further we can help with, please reach out. Thank you again. Your Talos360 Team

Sally
Group HR Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Applicant tracking made easy

I find Talos easy to use, reporting stats are effective in our decision making, creating posts and setting up a new job board are easy.

Some job boards do not allow you to repost a vacancy to the original reference number.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Sally Thank you so much for your honest feedback and review. We really appreciate it! We will pass all feedback on to our BA team for review. As always, if there is anything else that arises, you know where we are – Please reach out. Thank you again. Your Talos360 Team

Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Talos Review

Kommentare: I think Talos will be very effective with recruiting the correct calibre of candidates for the organisation. I feel the installation has gone well, we have been kept in the loop with updates and received a high standard of support so far.

The Talos system looks user friendly, I like the features it has including the online support chat option, you have the option to report effectively, I like the way you can search and I also like the filter options. I am excited to use this new system in my organisation and I feel confident it what it can bring.

As the system is very new and I haven't started using yet in my day to day job I cant comment yet.

Kate
HR Business Partner in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Wey Education feedback

Kommentare: Really brilliant. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] our Business Support Manager is excellent with providing support to us and answering any questions. He is very much an extended part of the HR team at Wey Education. He's always happy to arrange calls with us to check in on our requirements.

The software is easy to use for both us as a business but also applicants who apply via 360. It's really beneficial that the adverts get posted to a number of different job boards as well as being integrated to our Wey Education website. It saves us (HR team) time by only needing to post one advert it covers all areas. To view applications is straight forward and to progress candidates on e.g short listed, interviewing, hired etc is self explanatory. It's really beneficial we can communicate to applicants where it is all recorded in one place.

We have found that on the odd occasion some candidates applications aren't pulling through correctly, some are blank or missing information. Not many but we have found this.

Antwort von Talos360

Thank you for your Review! We are delighted that you find Talos easy to navigate and to communicate with your candidates. It's great to hear that the multiposter is working well and that you are getting lots of applicants with the exposure and easy apply helping. I will ensure your lovely feedback is passed on to our Talos Support Team and your Account Manager who is doing a great job!

Matt
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner & Projects in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Travelopia Talos Review

Kommentare: The people are at the heart of this product and provide excellent service.

The people at Talos are the shining stars for me. When issues arise, the team are always looking for work arounds or new ways of doing things that enable us to elevate our internal processes and now these are used on a global scale across Travelopia.

When hiring managers don't have access to buckets, they can still see the numbers in unassessed for example. This is making our lives very difficult when pushing hiring managers to make decisions about their hires. This combined with our problem of really high volumes of candidates, and then not having the ability to keyword search, it's adding a lot of complexity and time to the process.

daniel
Assistant Head of people in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, and works

Easy to use across multiple sites with many users and locked templates

Nothing, we have added multiple products over the last year, including trust ID DocuSign, DBS, microsite and Talos engage

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Daniel, Thank you so much for your feedback and review. We really appreciate it! Its also great to hear you have added so many other products over the past year, we look forward to continuing working with you. We will pass all feedback on to our BA team for review. As always, if there is anything else that arises, you know where we are – Please reach out. Thank you again. Your Talos360 Team

Mark
Recruiter in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for our Recruitment Team

Kommentare: The experience is excellent - we are still tweaking things a few months in as our Account Manager wants to ensure we are getting the most out of the platform. We have been happy with it's interrogation with other recruitment boards and its overall ease of use.

This software brought down our candidates days in the process - this is because of how easy it is for a candidate to apply and also the ease of use from an admin side. The Talos team are very supportive and will try to ensure you are utilising the software to its maximum abilities.

The only downside was our onboarding was a bit slower than we would have hoped. We did ask for a lot to be done in a short amount of time and this was a factor but the team at Talos worked diligently to get everything done and we are very happy now. As I said it was just a small snag but the guys thoroughly made up for it and we are happy with the performance.

Antwort von Talos360

Thank you for your Review! We are delighted to hear that your time to hire/candidate in process has been reduced already by using Talos and that your candidates are having a good experience when applying. Thank you for your feedback for the Talos Support team too, I will ensure they are aware of your kind words.

Kim
HR Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing!

Kommentare: Fantastic system that provides a great service to candidates and to us as the end user.

Makes the candidate experience seamless from our careers page to the ATS (without them knowing). Each step of the candidate journey is trackable as well as all communication. Links well to other advertising sites. Love the link to DocuSign, this helped especially in seasonal recruitment, when sending out mass onboarding documentation.

..................................................

Mark
Talent Acquisition Manager in UK
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ATS for Talent Acquisition Manager

Kommentare: Brilliant support form Account Manager, Tech support and Development

Ease of progression through a processCustomer serviceInterchangeable functionality

Minimal reportsCant word search through talent pool

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Mark, Thank you so much for your honest feedback and review. We really appreciate it! We will pass all feedback on to our BA team for review. As always, if there is anything else that arises, you know where we are – Please reach out. Thank you again. Your Talos360 Team

Danielle
Lead Resourcing Advisor in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Choose Talos!!

360 has made recruitment easy and effective. The team have always been incredibly helpful and quick with their responses, can make good recommendations, come up with solutions and provide in depth training. The system can be built to suit all sorts of needs and the reporting is excellent. The search by candidate tool is very helpful and the email templates make posting/notifying an applicant so quick.

Only thing i can think of is the lack of being able to have an email notification for when a data capture is completed.

Antwort von Talos360

Thank you so much for the lovely review and I really like your review title!! Really pleased you're enjoying using the reporting features and the email templates. I'll pass your comments on to our development team as they'll be delighted.

Emma
Group HR Manager in UK
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Watergate Bay/Another Place The Lake

Kommentare: Good experience. Support team are very helpful/quick to respond

User friendly- lots of features available to make recruitment easier.

some times it takes a while to find what you are looking for.

Antwort von Talos360

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad that Talos is making recruitment easier for you & that you are enjoying great customer service! I will ensure your feedback is shared with our teams.

iona
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Talos!

Kommentare: Excellent overall!

I love the simplicity of this system but best of all the implementation was seamless and the ongoing support is second to none.

Was a little difficult to integrate into our HR system initially.

Antwort von Talos360

Thank you for your review! I am glad that you found the implementation seamless and that you are enjoying the simplicity of Talos and the excellent Customer Service. I will ensure your feedback is shared with our fabulous Account Management and Talos teams.

Emily
HR Advisor in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great System

Kommentare: Incorporating this system with our recruitment process has streamlined the process and made it much easier to post vacancies track the applications and communicate with candidates. Our account director, provides great support and always responds promptly to any queries.

The system is great for keeping all applications stored in one place, for set time frames, ensuring that our recruitment process remains GDPR compliant.

We advertise on a couple of job boards that can't be posted to via the system, however we can manually add any applications received directly and therefore still manage to store the applications in the system.

Antwort von Talos360

Thank you for your review! We are pleased that you like the simplicity of all of your candidates in one place and the security Talos brings by being GDPR compliant. I will ask your AM to show you a possible alternative to manually uploading candidates to Talos.

Neil
Business Engagement Lead in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Software, Service & Support

Kommentare: Our recruitment and onboarding journey has become easier, and we've saved approx 20 hours a week on admin tasks. The software is an excellent addition to our toolset.

Easy to use, comprehensive and efficient software backed by excellent customer service.

I wish I could delete stuff rather than having to keep inaccurate documents stored.

Kelly
HR Advisor in UK
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great system, helpful staff on hand

Kommentare: Really good system, easy to use. The dashboard is handy and makes things clear. The stages are good as you can clearly see where each candidate is up to in the process.

Really easy to use the system and clearly set out. Had the system for just under 1 year now and had a couple of updates improving the system, which is great.

There are no real negatives spring to mind. It sometimes takes a little while for CVs to show up when they have been sent by a candidate, it is not instant.

Claire
HR Officer in UK
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent system

Kommentare: No complaints. Great contact from Account Manager, very responsive and helpful.

User friendly, easy to use, minimal issues, great account support

Not being able to edit a job once it has been posted

James
Junior Talent Acquisition Partner in UK
Pharmazeutika, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Talos Review - JS - Perspectum

Kommentare: It has been great for the month so far

The process of moving candidates through the experience so the whole team knows where things are at if someone is on holiday

The video interview set up, integration with teams will be huge

vor 11 Monaten

Hi James, Thank you so much for your honest feedback and review. We really appreciate it! We will pass all feedback on to our BA team for review. As always, if there is anything else that arises, you know where we are – Please reach out. Thank you again. Your Talos360 Team