Über Talos ATS

Nutzerfreundliches Bewerber-Tracking-System, das die vollständige Kontrolle über deinen Einstellungsprozess ermöglicht. Schnelle Einrichtung mit vollständiger Schulung und Unterstützung in Großbritannien.

Erfahre mehr über Talos ATS

Easy to use and cost efficient. Great tool for capturing data.

Was a little difficult to integrate into our HR system initially.

Bewertungen zu Talos ATS

4,9

Talos ATS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 70 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Talos ATS bereits verwendet?

Ronnie
Ronnie
Head of Training & Development in UK
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple, powerful and reliable platform backed up with fantastic ongoing support.

Kommentare: A fantastic team to work with from junior to senior level, account managers to technical developers. Positive can-do approach to any challenges that come up.

Simple & easy to use. Reliable and does what we need it to do.

It's not a completely bespoke set up so there are are some features that are unnecessary for our needs and some minor tweaks that we would make if it was. With that said you're not paying for a completely bespoke system here and the team have made a number of changes and custom development as far as practical for them to ensure the system continues to meet the needs of our business.

Antwort von 360 Resourcing Solutions

Thank you for the lovely review, it's lovely to hear that you've had excellent service from the team and would recommend Talos. We pride ourselves on providing the very best hiring features, whilst still being easy and intuitive to use - so your feedback will be really well received by both our developers and Talos support!

Jessica
HR Recruiter in UK
Maschinerie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A great product supported by passionate and proffessional people!

Kommentare: I was first introduced to Talos in a previous role (where I was not involved in the purchase decision or installation process). When I changed roles into my current role as HR Recruiter with UniCarriers I was stepping into a new role for the company which previously only ever used recruitment agencies.
I straight away new an ATS system would be beneficial to this role and my first thought was 360. I contacted the rep (my previous account manager) and he was so helpful during the entire process.
Talos has been a pivotal part to the direct hiring strategy and it has enabled us to cut our agency costs by £60,000 in the last 6 months already! I know that the more I use the software the more it will impact on the business in a positive way, especially as it is constantly evolving and new features and improvements are being introduced all the time.

What I like most bout Talos is that I find the software easy to use. The different features are relevant and make the hiring process much simpler and more effective. I like that you can keep track of all your vacancies, applicants, candidates, talent pool etc. all in one place. It helps me to provide a efficient service to my hiring managers and a professional and positive candidate journey to all our applicants.

You cannot amend your adverts once they have been posted, you have to ask the 360 team to make the amendment for you. This is not really a problem because the team at 360 are so quick at responding, however, it could be helpful if this option is available to the administrator of the software also.

Kim
HR Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Fantastic system that provides a great service to candidates and to us as the end user.

Makes the candidate experience seamless from our careers page to the ATS (without them knowing). Each step of the candidate journey is trackable as well as all communication. Links well to other advertising sites. Love the link to DocuSign, this helped especially in seasonal recruitment, when sending out mass onboarding documentation.

..................................................

Jack
Talent Acquisition Partner in UK
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly and great customer service

Kommentare: It is a great system that helps to track all candidates, and it is very user friendly/easy to use. The customer support is also excellent and the team are always happy to help me make the most of the system, and customize to my preferences where possible.

Visually it looks great, everything is very clear, and you know exactly where to click, very user friendly. I also like having customizable communication templates.

I would like to be able to list jobs that do not expire, that have the same functionality as normal adverts. We have contractor positions that are always open, so it would be good to be able to manage them in the same way as the normal job listings.

Olivia
Recruitment Lead in UK
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

ATS Overview

Kommentare: I've always had an excellent service and support from them. Anyone who has engaged with the Recruitment Team has found the ATS easy to use, and in comparison to other systems they've used, found it easier.

It is easy to use, but more importantly the support system behind it is excellent. We also selected it as it was a developing system, as we are a team, so we have grown together.

It can be challenging to navigate around, as you have to go back and forward. The fact your roles don't stay "Live" once the advert has closed means you don't get a real time view of what roles are being worked on. As it is developing, it doesn't always have everything we would like to be able to do, but none of these are large enough cons to not work with it.

Stella
Talent Acquisition Partner in UK
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic product and service

Kommentare: The best customer service I have ever received after purchasing a system. Always available to help with anything we have asked.

The ease of use Candidate experience is seamless Variety of features to manage candidates

Not being able to edit a job after it is posted

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your Review! We are so pleased that you find Talos easy to use and that you have found us to be professional in our communication. Your comment of "the best customer service" you have received after buying a system is fantastic and I will ensure our Talos Support Team hear this.

HR Assisstant in UK
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Talos Review

Kommentare: I think Talos will be very effective with recruiting the correct calibre of candidates for the organisation. I feel the installation has gone well, we have been kept in the loop with updates and received a high standard of support so far.

The Talos system looks user friendly, I like the features it has including the online support chat option, you have the option to report effectively, I like the way you can search and I also like the filter options. I am excited to use this new system in my organisation and I feel confident it what it can bring.

As the system is very new and I haven't started using yet in my day to day job I cant comment yet.

Neil
Business Engagement Lead in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Software, Service & Support

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Our recruitment and onboarding journey has become easier, and we've saved approx 20 hours a week on admin tasks. The software is an excellent addition to our toolset.

Easy to use, comprehensive and efficient software backed by excellent customer service.

I wish I could delete stuff rather than having to keep inaccurate documents stored.

Sally
HR Recruitment Administrator in UK
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Response review

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Easy to view, review, add notes and shortlist candidates.

The least feature I like is interview slot booking.

Holly
People & Culture Co-ordinator in UK
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great ATS system

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy to use and navigate ATS system which our hiring managers enjoy using to recruit for their vacancies.

I cannot think of any cons for Talos, only positives

HR Business Partner in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Talos experience from a medium sized UK charity organisation

Kommentare: Absolutely the best customer service I have received from a HR supplier. Have never felt like a "number" and even after 2 years our Account Management team are still providing really valuable insight and advice to make our recruitment experience better.

The applicant management trough each progression stage works really well and receives the most positive feedback from our users / recruiting managers, many of which struggled with our previous ATS. The performance of our adverts is significantly improved via the automatic postings on free resources such as Indeed, LinkedIn and our own website (which is hosted by 360/Talos as part of the ATS set up).

The requisition module needs to be updated to include more flexibility than the current hierarchy set up in the background allows, both in terms of choosing approving managers / levels of approval required and the set up of the fields to make them more customised/integrated with our internal language and needs.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for your Review! We are so pleased that your hiring managers and HR team find Talos user friendly and that you are feeling the benefit of our enhanced and Gold integrations with Indeed and some of the other free sources. We are especially delighted with your comments about our Customer Service and support, we care about our customers and strive to always find a better way! We will keep you posted with the update to the requisition process and thank you for your feedback that has been added to the user stories to help improve this feature.

Jemma
HR & Recruitment Coordinator in UK
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Talos & 360 Resourcing Solutions

Kommentare: Even with the (reasonable) outlay costs of the Talos software we still managed to make a substantial saving on the recruitment costs to the previous year. It has helped push the 'working with us' part of our brand and therefore reduced the need of expensive recruitment agencies. Talos is a great and efficient piece of software. However it is the 360 Resourcing Solutions team that make it! Their ongoing dedication and support to our company and the constant development of the software to make sure it continues to fit our needs, is faultless!

The Talos software is very user friendly which makes the recruitment process for multiple sites with multiple hiring managers far less time consuming. It has completely streamlined our recruitment process from beginning to end. From the posting of a vacancy to multiple job boards with one upload to the interview booking, offering, hiring process and beyond.

The 'Agency Portal' section of the Talos software is not suitable if you have a reasonable sized PSL & a lot of vacancies to post out to that list. It is over complicated and clunky . As the number of candidate submissions increase the process becomes more time consuming than it should be. However 360 Resourcing Solutions as always, are proactive & supportive - and are working on the redevelopment of this section of the software.

Helen
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

ATS - Talos

Kommentare: Talos is a great ATS and does all the what I need currently. Easy to use and navigate. I would recommend this system to others.

This system is easy to navigate and use on a daily basis. I do high volume recruitment, and this involved multiple posting of adverts daily. The system is very streamlined for this.

Being unable to post the same advert in multiple locations/post codes at the same time, rather that one by one, when I cant post high numbers of adverts. This is usually down to the job boards they connect too.

Dave
L&D Manager in UK
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Webuyanycar.com

Kommentare: Great system and great service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have bene great, and they always action anything we need very quickly.

It is really easy to use, unlike other systems I have looked at that overcomplicate it where it is not needed. Also the SMS & video interview features are great and keep getting better with every update.

Some of the limitations within the system, but every time we come up with an idea that would work for us, Talos are usually already looking to develop the system to update it. They have made so mnay updates following our suggestions I lose count.

Antwort von 360 Resourcing Solutions

Thank you so much for your review! Really pleased you're enjoying using the SMS and video interview features. Lovely feedback and I'll pass it on to our development team.

Kate
HR Business Partner in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Wey Education feedback

Kommentare: Really brilliant. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] our Business Support Manager is excellent with providing support to us and answering any questions. He is very much an extended part of the HR team at Wey Education. He's always happy to arrange calls with us to check in on our requirements.

The software is easy to use for both us as a business but also applicants who apply via 360. It's really beneficial that the adverts get posted to a number of different job boards as well as being integrated to our Wey Education website. It saves us (HR team) time by only needing to post one advert it covers all areas. To view applications is straight forward and to progress candidates on e.g short listed, interviewing, hired etc is self explanatory. It's really beneficial we can communicate to applicants where it is all recorded in one place.

We have found that on the odd occasion some candidates applications aren't pulling through correctly, some are blank or missing information. Not many but we have found this.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your Review! We are delighted that you find Talos easy to navigate and to communicate with your candidates. It's great to hear that the multiposter is working well and that you are getting lots of applicants with the exposure and easy apply helping. I will ensure your lovely feedback is passed on to our Talos Support Team and your Account Manager who is doing a great job!

Kathy
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Talos Review - Applicant Tracking System

Kommentare: A very positive experience and I couldn't imagine life without our ATR.

The software is very user friendly and has the capacity for multi-users across an organisation. The application process is easier to manage and you can contact multiply candidates, arrange interviews on line, candidates can self select their interview times. The customer service from the team at 360 Resourcing is second to none, their advice and support is invaluable.

The interviewing module does not have a waiting room, but I believe the tech team are currently reviewing this.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased that you find Talos easy to use especially the interview booking module. We are also happy to hear your kind words about the Customer Service, we do pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional customer experience.

Zoe
HR Advisor in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive design and excellent customer service

The platform itself is not fussy and it is quite easy to see what you need to do intuitively although there is also a comprehensive suite of training material provided. The customer service teams are fantastic, we did an incredibly quick set up and switch over and so have had to go back and forth a number of times to customise to our portal and nothing has been too much trouble and it has always been completed quickly and with a smile

Its a shame that credits are allocated to different job types as this can be annoying if you run out on one and still have some on the other. That being said the team have always been quick to help resolve this and transfer credits across, so generally no real issues.

Megan
Group HR Administrator in UK
Baumaterial, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Smooth, Simple & Super Service :)

Kommentare: Talos has made our whole recruitment process a lot smoother, not just for our HR team but for our Hiring Managers and Candidates. The 306/Talos team provide outstanding support and are always so quick to respond to any queries or flags. Using the system has increased collaboration across recruiting departments & the posting feature has saved us a great deal of time and money.

The system is so so simple to use and had massively drove down our admin time. The workflows keep everyone involved fully up to date on where we are at with each candidate & bespoke auto emails keeps candidates engaged throughout. The interview booking tool is such a brilliant feature and has saved us so much time - giving candidates the option to select their own dates/time from pre-determined availability takes the fuss out of arranging interviews!

Not so much cons, but ideas that I think would improve the system are: Whilst the interview booking tool is excellent, I think there could be a simpler way of adding interviews to the system, that have been arranged in another way (I.e. over the phone). As we are a large business and have a lot of hiring managers and different people involved in different roles, it would be great if we could add/remove users ourselves.

Catherine
HR Office - Recruitment Specialist in UK
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

New ATS gone down well!

Kommentare: Reporting, although basic is really useful for providing quick summaries to senior people. The ease of use is great. The training provided was excellent and they definitely went above and beyond. Snags resolved quickly and always get a response. The front end websites they have created are fabulous, really listened to what we wanted.

Ease of use, quicker and more intuitive than the last ATS system we had. The interview booking module is a great time saver.

previous ATS could be bespoked to our needs but Talos is a box, however the box is always being developed and this will move things forward. The Requisition process is great from a governance perspective but i look forward to being able to bespoke it to our requirements which will happen later this year!

Yasmin
Global Head of HR in UK
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Talos Review

Kommentare: Overall Talos is a great help for simplifying my recruitment process by having everything connected to one place, saving me time as i don't have to worry about posting a role in multiple locations this is all done within the system itself.

This software is simple to use, with the function to allow managers access to specific roles is great along with the ease of applicant tracking throughout the recruitment process and the ratings system.

The only area i wish there would be improvements is in the filtering of the applicants, for example being about to filter the location an applicant is based in to make it easier to reject those unsuitable

Antwort von 360 Resourcing Solutions

Thanks for your lovely review! Really pleased you're finding our integrated multi-poster saves you time. Thanks so much for your feedback, I'll make sure that it gets passed onto our development team as we're continually adding features to Talos.

Audrey
Head of Recruitment in UK
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Talos

Kommentare: Excellent service to the business and candidates

Ease of use - user friendly for new employees and candidates

Nothing - installed within 2 companies i worked in

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your Review! We are so pleased that you find Talos easy to use and that you receive great support from your Account Manager.

alex
Global Head of Talent in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great ATS solution

Kommentare: We have taken a solution off the peg and really made a heap of changes and customisations to it that now make it imperative to the success of our talent acquisition function. There is still more we can do with it but it has really turned around our ability to recruit effectively. In addition, the Talos team are knowledgeable, available, helpful, patient and a pleasure to work with.

The fact that it can now work across multiple time zones makes it really effective. I can arrange , from my base in the UK, an interview with a candidate in Toronto and a hiring manager is Seattle and it will manage the time zones correctly and diarise appropriately.

the fact that Live roles means advertised roles, not open roles.

Mark
Recruiter in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for our Recruitment Team

Kommentare: The experience is excellent - we are still tweaking things a few months in as our Account Manager wants to ensure we are getting the most out of the platform. We have been happy with it's interrogation with other recruitment boards and its overall ease of use.

This software brought down our candidates days in the process - this is because of how easy it is for a candidate to apply and also the ease of use from an admin side. The Talos team are very supportive and will try to ensure you are utilising the software to its maximum abilities.

The only downside was our onboarding was a bit slower than we would have hoped. We did ask for a lot to be done in a short amount of time and this was a factor but the team at Talos worked diligently to get everything done and we are very happy now. As I said it was just a small snag but the guys thoroughly made up for it and we are happy with the performance.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your Review! We are delighted to hear that your time to hire/candidate in process has been reduced already by using Talos and that your candidates are having a good experience when applying. Thank you for your feedback for the Talos Support team too, I will ensure they are aware of your kind words.

Vickie
Vickie
L&D Manager in UK
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simple and user friendly

Kommentare: Overall, we are very happy with Talos ATS - the support function is the best I've ever seen with a provider - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the Team are fantastic. Our Account Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], has gone from strength to strength and really pulled out all the stops to make us even happier.

For us, the system is very clean and crisp. We use what we need to use and any issues we have had with layout or how the system was set up, it's easily changed/amended. You can tailor the system to your business needs - which is key!

The only thing we can really say that we don't like, is the Talos Feedback bubble that pops up in awkward places and that's us being really picky!

Preeya
Restaurants, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

360 - All round fabulous!

Kommentare: For us at GRIND, we found that when it came to choosing an ATS', we were spoilt to choice. What set 360 above the competitors was the incredible level of customer service paired alongside of the configuration & implementation. There is obviously a 'go above and beyond' attitude displayed by all reps at 360, and have been very appreciative of the team we have worked with.

The software could be used by anyone within the recruitment sector or wider group. It's an all round efficient system which allows you to preserve your Brand - something we value more than anything! We were trained on how to use the system and after one session, all 11 of our managers were able to run the system independently with complete confidence.

The initial configuration took a little while to implement (longer than anticipated) due to movements in both our team and 360's however, it was our first time implementing and ATS and feel that the extended time allowed us to ensure the system was implemented correctly.