Über Faithlife Sites

Build a welcoming church website that's easy to maintain. Engage your community with our free website builder.

Erfahre mehr über Faithlife Sites

It has automatic tools to make the church website running for itself from the background work. The support is really outstanding.

Bewertungen zu Faithlife Sites

Faithlife Sites hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 69 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Faithlife Sites bereits verwendet?

Julie W.
Julie W.
Church Administrator in USA

Faithlife Saves Us Money & Time

Kommentare: The digital bulletins and newsletters make life so much easier! I am able to create a little bit at a time as information comes in, and publish the completed version when I am ready! Also, there is a scheduling feature, so that you can have, say, your bulletin "go live" at a certain date/time!

We use the bulletins and newsletter features the most. These help us communicate with our congregation without using paper in order to reduce "touch contact" relating to the coronavirus issues. I plan to continue to use Faithlife after the pandemic is over! They offer a complete system, if you want to purchase it.

The price for the full-featured version seems steep. Although it includes multiple features, it would be nice if one could build and add as one goes along a little better. Our church is small, and the pandemic has really helped take our numbers down, along with our giving.

Antwort von Faithlife Corporation

Hi Julie, We're humbled your church is enjoying Faithlife Sites during this difficult time. Our goal is to make church communication as streamlined as possible, and we're glad you are able to use our products to help keep your congregation safe during COVID-19.

Raymundo G.
Worship Coordinator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and great aesthetics

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Faithlife’s customer support is like no other I’ve experienced. They love their products and work hard to partner with church ministries to achieve their goals. I highly recommend this product or any of their products for that matter.

It was so easy to switch from Wordpress to this product. Our administrator loves how easy it is to use. It is almost impossible to “ruin” your site with this product. The themes all look very pleasing and relevant, and Faithlife has great customer support.

Because it’s “fool proof” it also has many limitation on color combinations and fonts etc... this can be a pro (as it is in our case). It allows for consistency between all the pages

Dominic A.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Needs Serious Improvement

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I was excited to implement Faithlife Sites for our church but it has proved frustrating for our media team. I do hope they make serious improvements or we’ll have to move back to Church Plant Media.

I love Logos and Faithlife. However, Faithlife sites does not hold up to the brands name and reputation. I trust it will catch up in quality and functionality.

The software is much too limited in its design features.

Chris S.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Solid website for the price with easy-to-use basic features.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have used Faithlife Sites at two churches and will continue to use them in the future.

The price point is spot on. The usability of the website is easy to teach and operate on a daily basis. One of the major bonuses for Faithlife sites is access to the broader network of Logos and Faithlife.

Without paying for Proclaim, the website design suite is limited. There are workarounds but limitations can be frustrating. However, Faithlife sites are great at the price point.

Luke M.

Great Product!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall we have been very satisfied with the product and look forward to new features as they roll out.

The ability to easily see what design changes will look like is great. The ability to have a very basic interface that looks like something that is 100% custom is great too.

There are relatively few options to customize the design and look of the site. If many churches start using this, then many website will look very similar.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the feedback, Luke. We're continuing to work on product improvements and plan to launch some new customizing options in the new year! Glad you're enjoying the interface.

Rob L.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Great part of a complete digital platform

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I've greatly appreciated having Faithlife Sites as part of Faithlife Equip - that's where the real benefit comes in. We can now integrate everything - sermon audios, online giving, etc.

For a solo pastor, the ability to have so much of our digital tools on a single platform (Faithlife Equip) that interact seamlessly with one another has been wonderful. Sermons recorded on Faithlife Proclaim are automatically added to our Faithlife Site; an event added to the calendar on our Faithlife group site automatically gets added to our Faithlife Site, etc. It's a big time saver. And for someone who has very limited experience websites, setting up our Faithlife Site was fairly simple to do.

I suspect that the very reason the website is easy to set up also makes it limited. Though this may have more to do with my ignorance, I had some trouble customizing the appearance of the website as much as I wanted to.

Sam S.
Lead Pastor in USA

Integrated Solution

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have enjoyed working with it. We have taken the approach of the simplicity of integration and have chosen to work within the parameters of the templates provided. Overall that has been a great time saver.

We have appreciated the ability to link material from the other Faithlife products directly on the site pages. The simplicity of the WYSIWYG design has been helpful for having others helping with content.

Initially, there were some features that were not working correctly on our template but those were quickly addressed when brought to the attention of the development team.

Lee S.
Rector in UK

Faithlife Sites

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Faithlife sites has helped us integrate our media in a way that enhances our profile. Our gospel ministry is supported online and provides a great way for those outside our current membership to connect with us and see what is available through our outreach programmes.

Faithlife Sites has offered a user friendly, website platform that has lifted our profile and made our church more visible in the local community. Updating and amending content is a breeze and enables us to keep content current and relevant.

I cannot think of any thing to add here!

Anthony C.

Faithlife Sites

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I feel that Faithlife sites are a good option for our ministry.

The feature that I liked most about Faithlife Sites was the ease of setting it up. I also liked being able to integrate giving onto the site.

The feature that I liked least about the product was that it lacked a "giving" button on each menu page. It was also a little confusing to me initially, trying to distinguish between the different menu options available, such as Faithlife groups. I would also like to be able to store videos of messages that can be directly accessed by viewers within the browser.

Mark A.
Mark A.
Senior Minister in Australien

Faithlife Websites

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I find the Faithlife websites well designed and integrate well with Faithlife products such as logos bible software.

The Faithlife network of websites are well integrated and easy to use. Only one login is required to access all the sites. Website navigation is clear and easy to follow. Customisation to reflect the character of individual churches is permissible and attractive to users.

Users outside the USA might find that some website offerings are not applicable to their region. This particularly relates to giving options and live streaming, where local solutions are probably easier to use and without the problem of loss of value due to currency exchange rates.

Michael C.
Lay Elder & Local Church Technology Guru in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent and Cost Effective Church Website Solution for Those Without Big Custom Needs

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: For most churches looking to build or improve a website, this is an excellent choice that is tailored to your needs. It has much need features (sermon posting integration), ease-of-use, and is at a steal of a price compared to the competition. While my own experience hasn't been perfect, my difficulties have never made me seriously want to switch since the overall experience is much easier and of better value to other options. If you are a church looking for an easy but quality website platform on a reasonable budget, it would be hard to do better!

One of the best features about Faithlife Sites is its price. Its bundle of services include a website, domain, sermon posting, and mobile app integration which could cost well over a hundred dollars a month when purchased separately, as I learned when researching for a replacement for our church website. It is also designed with churches in mind. It's templates, easy sermon posting integration, announcement widgets, and other features are just what most churches need. Many other popular website services only offer these features, especially media storage and integration, in limited form or as add-ons. Faithlife sites is also easy to use and a time-saver. It was not difficult to set up and has auto-update features that tie into the Faithlife social media platform, your church calendar, and Faithlife sermons.

My biggest complaint with Faithlife sites is its limited customization. The templates are limited and the layout of the sites is a little restricted. It would be nice to have more "drag-and-drop" functionality in the editor. Also I find the text formatting I add in the editor doesn't always show on the actual website. Customer support is always kind, but they can't always solve your problems right away. A last caution would be for churches with a big budget who want a more customized and flexible solution, this will probably not be for you.

Dale L.
Minister in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for checking in. As always, very helpful.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been amazing. Best success manager ever. Without her support and good-natured way of being so helpful I would have cut our losses and gone back to Breeze. She does a great job, you should consider giving her a raise.
Right now where we are in the process I'm hopeful. My plea is for you to be as quick and responsive to the needs we have. An example is a newsletter. Flexibility to enhance the look would be helpful. Until then we won't be using it.

Best part so far is with church admin., communicating with staff, and making changes in one place that update other platforms such as the website, or from Logos to Proclaim. Great time saver

Getting the congregation on board and using it. The easy and use of other types of platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, the things they are used to. Adding "one more thing" to this has been a challenge and when there is any difficulty in signing up, giving, slow load times, finding pages, or just how to navigate and use it, they get discouraged fast. We have and are pushing hard to get people there and using, but it has been hard.

Bill S.
Solo Pastor in USA

Easy to Set Up & Use with Advanced Features

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Excellent! We're using the free capabilities & have found them to be more than adequate for our needs: sharing a statement of our beliefs, sharing weekly messages, & maintaining a calendar. While there are other areas we could explore (video

I liked best how easy it was to migrate our existing web site over to Faithlife Sites & to edit & to add/subtract new pages as desired. I also like how easy it is to maintain each week, & how I'm able to allow our Office Admin to maintain the calendar without compromising my own login credentials. That capability is near peerless. I also very much like the wide range of widgets that can be added to

I find it a little clunky to use the sermon integration, with its embedded assumption that I'm familiar with how to get my sermon manuscripts included. I did NOT find that process to be intuitively obvious. However, that said, it's powerful. So long as I update each week's manuscript with the status set to Published, it's automatically included by the sermon widget, which I've set to always show the last 3 sermons. I'm told by congregation members, who aren't very familiar with computers, that they don't find it very easy to actually READ one of those sermons, however, due to the many "clicks" before actually being allowed to do so. The only thing I really dislike is the requirement to use Proclaim in order to upload a video. Our tiny congregation hasn't yet been able to cost justify Proclaim (though I'd like to).

Dan C.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Well worth the money

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am pleased with how well Faithlife Sites functions but appreciate their tech department even more. A simple call gives me a real human being to help me with any problem.

Faithlife Sites makes it easy to set up your first web site and to change themes whenever you desire with their templates. The layout templates cover all styles from classic to contemporary. Faithlife Sites is powerful enough to allow large ministries to add multiple pages or simple enough for the small ministry to share their information with the world in a professional looking way.

I am not very techy so it seemed overwhelming at first, but the tech department walked me through my lack of knowledge and helped me get our site set up properly.

Braden A.
Associate Pastor in USA

Great Web-Hosting for Churches

4 letztes Jahr

I really like how easy the site is to set up and how user friendly the customization is. I also really like how it integrates with other Faithlife products.

I know the websites are set up to be very user friendly, which is a good thing, but sometimes I wish there was more room for customization where you could drag things around the screen or customize the way something looks on your site more than you can now.

Jeremy F.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We switched to Faithlife Sites and never looked back!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It was very easy to setup and the Faithlife team took on the task of making the switch and handling the domain and technical details. Their team, for the first time in my 30 years of IT experience, made the switch without a single failure.

The software is integrated into Faithlife, making it easy to perform user management, content protection and content updates. I like that it automatically links to calendars and sermons so that visitors can visit our site and then be redirected to Faithlife for additional features.

The only challenge we found are the extension of features in the drag and drop framework. But, we have found ways to work around these. I would like to see Faithlife offer more templates.

Michael H.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Faithlife Sites, a GREAT Starter CMS to get up and going in a flash!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Enjoy it. Easy to use. Can be set up in a few minutes.

It's so easy to use, especially if you use other Faithlife products. For example, if you use Proclaim for presentations, once you've built your announcements, you can push them to the site as a newsletter. And if you record your sermons with Proclaim, the will AUTOMATICALLY post to your website. Lots of neat thinsg like that. And at the best price on the market.

The platform is rather basic, with not a lot of customization or flexibility. What you see is what you get, and not a lot more. Still a good value for the money, though.

Lonnie S.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Great way to stay in touch

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Faithlife Sites started out, for me, as a way to stay connected to my congregation, some of whom were snowbirds, and would be gone for four months during the winter. It’s now grown to include people outside the church.
I’ve since used it as a tool to lead into my Sunday morning message, and for those in my church, keeping them connected on a daily basis.

I’m not a techie, so I love the ease of use of Faithlife Sites. I have a daily devotional I send out. It started with only five or six people in my church, but has grown to quite a few more people both in my church, and several others who have joined. I also like the way I can link some of the tools from Logos to Faithlife Sites, such as the clip art.

There’s nothing I don’t like. Faithlife has made this an easy to use product.

John R.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

New website for old church

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: To have an online presence, this host performed well and the navigation to update content was easy. Very pleased.

I like the layout and the simplicity of the website in that you do not have to know coding, layering, etc. The templates provided were perfect for quick updates and presentation

The templates are limited and should cycle out to include new layouts. Also, once the church had all the info added to one template, if you switch a template, the info was erased and replaced with generic information; in other words some items on the page(s) were removed and others items were retained, very frustrating.

Beverly V.
Administrative assistant in USA

Very easy to set up

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very happy with our faithlife sites experience so far.

I am still learning the program, but so far it has been very easy to manuever, set up, and edit. It's connection with other faithlife programs and apps and the ability to flow information between simply by editing any one of them is awesome.

It does have a learning curve as does any new program.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the review, Beverly. We hope all of our support articles will continue to help you through the learning curve. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support center if you ever need help.

Preston B.

Just do it...

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: If you’re thinking about going with Faithlife Proclaim and Sites, just do it. You won’t be sorry. Their customer service is excellent. They truly offer an amazing opportunity for church plants to get started and we’re excited about expanding our use of Faithlife products for signage boards and confidence monitors.

We did quite a bit of research on what software to use for our projection software for our new church plant. Proclaim and its integration with Faithlife Sites was a no-brainer. I still can’t believe how integrated it all is. It makes announcements, service recordings, and website management so seamless. This is breakthrough!

There are a few glitches that I’m sure will be worked out on the Proclaim iPad remote app side, but no complaints on the website. The one minor recommendation would be to allow a bit more flexibility and customization. It feels a bit locked down, but understand there’s a balance to being user friendly and giving all the bells and whistles.

Paulo C.
Pastor in Jordanien
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Definitely worthy!!!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's been a blessing to partner with them to serve. I wish I had these resources early in my ministry.

The mobility of having your resources everywhere you go and the variety of materials available.

Some titles and authors that I wish would be there, but still aren't. Though they are not many.

letztes Jahr

Pastor Paulo, thank you for the review!

Kevin S.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great, Easy Soluton for the Busy and the Non-Technical

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We just had a difficult time keeping our church website updated. It was so much work and we would just run out of time as a small church. Faithlife Sites helped us to automate and update much more easily.

We changed our church web hosting twice in as many years. The previous plans we had were good, but the learning curve for each were just so large for our extremely-busy, wear-many-hats small church staff. Changing to Faithlife Sites literally rolled several functions into an easy-to-learn, easy-to-administrate site. EASY is the word I would use, and the quality is excellent when compared to its simplicity.

Probably the only "con" is not a con in reality. Faithlife Sites connects with so many other Faithlife offerings and features that one can get a bit overwhelmed knowing you are not using everything you can. However, it is great to know that more features are available when you are ready to use them (newsletters, etc.).

Pat D.
Lead Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use platform that integrates with other Faithlife products.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Although the platform does not permit us to create a more "cutting edge" website, the finished product is adequate and the integration with other Faithlife platforms is a big time saver.

Overall the platform is intuitive and easy to use. And it integrates with other Faithlife platforms and that reduces the amount of time we spend each week with tasks such as posting sermons or calendar events.

The platform is missing some of the functionality and ability to customize that is present in other website builders. There are no parallax pages and only a limited number of fonts and color themes that cannot be customized to match our church logo or color schemes.

Nick B.
Trustee in USA

Excellent for churches

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The site has been a blessing for our church as it has allowed is to reach out far beyond our normal area. We have had views of our sermons from points all across the globe which is amazing for a church with a sunday attendance of around 30

Our church uses faithlife to maintain our church website. It is wonderful to be able to use this site to view our past sermons, upcoming events, post information for our members and allow them to tithe straight from the site.

Not really any problems that we have encountered.