Über Spark Chart

Leistungsstarkes Umfragesoftwaretool für Unternehmensberatungen, damit Kundschaft verborgenes Wissen und Ideen aufdecken, Entscheidungen treffen und Maßnahmen vorantreiben können.

Erfahre mehr über Spark Chart

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Spark Chart bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

James B.
James B.
President in USA

Spark Chart is a multi-faceted marketing tool

Kommentare: I can determine if a potential client or customer is a fit for my business, based on the answers received.
Spar Chart is part of my digital process to qualify new customers or clients.

Spark Chart is an easy tool to learn how to use, but very powerful when it is used to uncover information and share information for your clients or potential clients or customers. It is an excellent tool for surveys and feedback, utilizing it's various templates. I like it because I can create marketing audits for my business.

The only thing I didn't like a about the software is that there were not a lot of templates when I initially starting using it over a year ago. I just created my own templates for my business.

Antwort von Spark Chart

Thanks for your encouraging feedback James. We appreciate you taking the time. Let us know if you have some specific survey template requirements and we will build some and add them to our library.

Kevin M.
Chief Leadership Officer in USA

Tried the Free Tools, Glad I Paid for Spark Chart

Kommentare: Very positive. The end user experience looks great and functions smoothly. The reports save us time on compiling stats and gives us insights. The learning curve isn't real steep but once the customs and design approach are understood it became a simple to use and powerful ally to our survey work.

Spark Chart's flexibility and features handles our diverse needs. We're a business strategy consulting firm so I need to survey clients workforces from time to time. We've also used it to set up a proprietary tool I designed to assess Fluidity within a company across the company, teams, or departments.

The learning curve is not as intuitive at first, but over the last couple of years the development team has managed to both add more feature and simplify the end user experience.

Antwort von Spark Chart

Thanks for your feedback Kevin. We are continuing to work on more features and looking to make them as easy to use as possible.

Owner in Malaysia
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Great for very specific use cases

Kommentare: Smooth, easy and a little boring.

What I love about this survey tool is that they offer a lot of things straight out of the box. Specifically starting a new survey is made so much easier with templates available in the system. The system is also quite easy to use. Although there's a tour option, the tool itself is pretty self explanatory. I can see this work really well when used inside businesses for 360 reviews or leadership surveys as the tool offers you to add e-mail recipients even including e-mail templates.

Although very user friendly , the surveys come across pretty dull. Surveys are already not something people are waiting to fill out so a bit more excitement would be very welcome. I also feel the survey templates could use a bit more explanation (why are certain questions where they are, what's the thinking behind it?) And when I choose any survey tool it has to offer the option to add images instead of words as answers. This encourages people to respond and engage. I have not found this to be available in this spark chart.

Antwort von Spark Chart

Thanks for your feedback. Much appreciated. It's great to get suggestions, particularly when they align with our plans for the future. We have new features in development for some of your suggestions. Thanks again. By the way, I would love to get on a call to discuss.

Dylan F.
Director in Australien

Very powerful survey tool. Fast, responsive service. Innovative approach

Kommentare: We have used Spark Chart for a variety of survey needs from gaining feedback from our customers about the services we have delivered (Spark Chart works like a dream for this) to running organisational climate surveys for our clients (very powerful and easy to set up the way we want). We have received very high response rates and our clients are very satisfied with the quality of the results. Spark chart is very flexible - every aspect of the survey is customisable from the written content seen by respondents to the ways in which they can access surveys (anonymously or named). And it is still easy to use. I have launched simple surveys in just a few minutes and more complex surveys in an hour or two. Spark Chart also generates high-quality, shareable reports that clearly present the data. It is also regularly updated with new innovations and features.

Spark chart is a very flexible survey system. Every aspect of the survey is customisable - from the written content seen by respondents to the ways in which they can access surveys (anonymously or named). And, even with all these features, it is still easy to use. I have launched simple surveys in just a few minutes and more complex surveys in an hour or two. The system does most of the work for you. Spark Chart also generates high-quality, shareable reports that clearly visualise the data. Spark Chart is regularly updated with new innovations and features.

All my experiences have been good and the data reporting is excellent. The one thing I am looking forward to is even more complex reporting features that are in development and will be released soon (so, not really a 'con'!).

Antwort von Spark Chart

Thanks for the great feedback Dylan. We appreciate it.

Director in Singapur
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Great tool with great development trajectory

Kommentare: I am happy with SparkChart, as it helped me transition from paper to online in all my surveys. Would love it to conquer the likes of Menti...but this may not be the purpose of it.

I like the reliability and flexibility of the tool. I can do all my training survey work with it and it does so in a great way. Analysis of results is easy and straightforward. What really keeps me in the tool is the frequent improvement of the service. The people who run it listen to their users and have greatly improved the usability of the software. It's also stable as a rock. I love how I frequently get the message 'this is what is new since your last use' when I log in. Thanks guys for believing in your product and keeping it fresh!

Usability is still an issue for me. Some design decisions are just strange. why do I still have to look every time for the way to create a link to give my people? Why do I manually have to generate a link for the survey to hand out? Things have improved, but I still keep looking around for things more than I should.

Antwort von Spark Chart

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it. Please reach out to our support team for some help. It sounds like we may be able to make some things easier for you with a bit of one on one guidance. We are also building a new onboarding process right now. So, your input would be very beneficial. We are available 24 x 7.

Jacob T.
Senior Partner in Dänemark
Forschung, Selbstständig

Excellent Survey Software

Kommentare: I use it to do surveys for my clients. But you can use it in any case where you want to ask a person or more people about their opinion. This software is excellent - and the support is far better that anything I ever have experienced. If there is silence - they are improving the product. Just do it - you wont regret.

The incredible nice layout both when it comes the backend where you "live" and the graphics you are supposed to present to your audience. Super. Close to my reference in nordic design / japaneese design. The easy way to share links - both to join / invitate / and see the results. And up til today - I havent found any important bugs. It actually works. Are you doing surveys in english speaking countries - then you have acces to a library of well thought out templates, wich covers alot of common situations.

There is some kind of a learning curve - as there are with any new tool. It has improved a lot from spring 2019, and I think it is really easy to wrap your head around now. I have other survey tools that I up until today simply dont use because I cant figure out where to start or where to end. They looks fancy but are hard to get to deliver.

Antwort von Spark Chart

Jacob, thanks for your very encouraging and positive feedback. We really appreciate your comments. We have some more new features coming in the next week or so. Thanks again.

President, CEO in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A real sleeper

Kommentare: Very good and easy to navigate I love the new logic features

This software is quickly becoming my go to form tool so many features . Updates and powerful features being added regularly keep them comming!

User interface is not a modern as I would like but ut very easy to navigate. I'm sure they will give it a. Facelift soon

Antwort von Spark Chart

Thanks for your encouraging feedback. We appreciate it.

Survey's with Power

Kommentare: I am very happy with the survey power Spark Chart gives me.
Without these templates I wouldn't know where to find the best in class business surveys, much less how to put them together.

Sparkchart is the best in class survey software for power users. It lets you create very sophisticated surveys. Including Net Promoter Score Surveys Aggregate selected rating scale responses into a single chart Corporate Board Survey SWOT analysis survey and more... In addition they just completed a major UX remodel and the site is getting easier to use by the day.

The old UX was not great. But it is much better now!

Antwort von Spark Chart

Thanks for your feedback and review. we really appreciate your support.

Alex C.
Alex C.
Founder & CEO in USA

Great tool for surveys

Kommentare: Spark Chart is a must tool to have to be able to gather information from your customers, and in our case from our clients' customers. This information is key to be able to develop products and services perfectly aligned to solve their problems and satisfy their real needs.

I like that it is a complete system to create, send, and analyze surveys

Their UX is not as intuitive as we would like it to be, but we've been told they are working on it so we now improvements coming soon

Antwort von Spark Chart

Alex, thanks for your great feedback about Spark Chart providing a complete survey system. We hear you about making the UX easier. We recently released a lot of changes to the UX but we also are working on more, including a new onboardng process. Surveys are inherently complex, which creates challenges, particularly with all the powerful features we have added. But we are committed to making everything as easy as possible. In the meantime, we are continuing to work on new fetaures and also providing 24 x 7 support and advice. Thanks again.

Leonard C.
Leonard C.
Independent Consultant in Kanada
Öffentliche Sicherheit, Selbstständig

Powerful slicing & dicing

SparkChart is the best among the survey platforms I use when I want the ability to slice & dice the survey results - whether for my own analysis or to be purposeful about how I present results to others.

It's not the prettiest of the survey platforms that I use. It's not bad-looking, it's just not eye-catching. However, that's because SparkChart was made from the ground up to be a powerful survey platform first and then give eye-candy second. The very pretty platforms are eye-catching but don't offer the same degree of analytical power after collecting results.

Antwort von Spark Chart

Thanks for your feedback Leonard. We appreciate it.

Kyle M.
Consultant in USA

Simple and Powerful Survey/Market Research Tool @ a Great Price Point

Kommentare: My org relies heavily on the survey/market research tools & after vetting out dozens, the decision to go with Spark Chart was the best decision that we could've made.

Customer service is unbeatable Features that you'd expect are all there Features that you wouldn't expect in such a tool are also available that can take the capabilities to the next level. Then with the pricing as compared to some of the competitors, it's a no brainer.

Customization options (confirmed they're in queue w/ development). Some small areas are a little restricted on what can be changed but sounds like those options are in the pipe line.

Antwort von Spark Chart

Thanks for the feedback Kyle. We are continuing to work hard on many new features.

Gilberto V.
International Research Cconsultant in Dominikanische Republik
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great professional App for Online Polling Proyects

Kommentare: My company provides Professional Public Opinion and political Surveys through polls of all types: face to face residence polls, call center polls and Facebook Polls. Lately with all the bots an d trolls attacking and answering many times Facebook polls, I was forced to eliminate them. Now with Spark Chart, besides the IP address, i have the GPS registering feature for every reply which allows me to audit the participants and protects me from people and machines voting many times. Before I would use the PRO Facebook Polls App with no fraud protection from trolls like Spark Chart offers.

Ease of Use, Flexibility, One on One 24/7 Customer Service, Double voting GPS checking, price.

The only issue I had was the lack of some features that are now already in the new developments timetable and others have already been implemented.

Antwort von Spark Chart

Thanks for your feedback Gilberto. Much appreciated.

Thet htut O.
Thet htut O.
Educator in Myanmar
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive Survey Toolset

Kommentare: Simply, it is a wonderful app to use to create surveys. The app itself is geared towards business and educational surveys. I cannot use it for simple cases. Sometimes, I need more attractive and clean surveys. Then SparkChart is not a good option.

The app is clearly the comprehensive powerhouse to create surveys. I can create many kinds of surveys and it serves its purposes well. I can invite participants and review on them after the survey. The most thing I like about this software is it has complete analysis and ready made feature-rich templates.

The app is hard to navigate around. I had to play some time around to get used to it. The survey templates are feature rich but not very attractive yet. Sparkchart needs better UI and easy navigation.

Antwort von Spark Chart

Thanks for your review Thet. When you have time we would love to discuss your feedback in our Help Center. It sounds like there are features you may not have seen in your Spark Chart account. I am sure we can help to make sure your surveys are really attractive. We can also discuss your specific feature needs and get your ideas for any improvements.

Alan R.
Deputy Principal in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Spark Chart Success

Kommentare: Surveying our staff/students and community has never been so easy. This is providing us with documented evidence of requested information that is guiding important school decisions. The ability to create a user friendly survey is capturing a wider audience. Very happy with Spark Chart!

Ease of use - myself and other staff members with limited IT knowledge have used this software to create staff surveys to guide our schools Professional Learning Plan and many other areas. Functionality - Plenty state of the art features which allow you to create a user friendly survey and then at the click of a button, it will graph your results. Play Tour - Provides you with a quick overview of the program in a easy to understand process.

With such a plethora of options, knowing the best one to use to suit my targeted audience is my only dilemma.

Antwort von Spark Chart

Thanks for the review and great feedback Alan. We appreciate you taking the time. If you need help with anything then let us know.We are available 24 x 7.

Ivan C.
Director of Business Development in USA
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Spark Chart packs a lot of power at a reasonable price

Kommentare: We signed up for a good deal and have emailed the team a few times about issues and questions. We also get a reliable response and from tech support. The listen and release new features often and that's important in the SAAS world. Continuing to innovate is imperative.

The ability to schedule and automate review requests.

There's some features and terminology that are not clear when interpreting the results on an individual and group basis. They've been making improvements.

Antwort von Spark Chart

Thanks for your review and feedback Ivan. We are continuing to work hard on new features. Feel free to contact us directly with specific features or requirements you need.

Sanjay S.
President in Guam
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Surveys done easy

Kommentare: This helped my organization sort out its priorities on the needs of the customers.

Spark Chart has tons of templates to begin your survey campaign. It is easy to send out surveys through emails. If your first round of emails do not get a response, you can send out a premade reminder email. Everything has been thought out for you.

The visuals on the site are minimal since this is designed to get data. My young office staff complain about the simplicity of the website; however, I love how I can get straight to the data. It has a simple layout, which is good for me.

Antwort von Spark Chart

Thanks for your review Sanjay. Ask your team to get in touch via our help center. It sounds like they may not have seen the powerful filtering and graphical charting options when creating and sharing reports. We can show them how to easily access the features.

Ian H.
Designer in Malaysia

The Only Survey Tool I Use

Kommentare: I use this survey tool since year 2017 and love it very much. I already recommend it to few of my friends who are event organizer and they like it too.

I love the tool because it is very easy to use, and they have many ready-to-use templates library. This save me a lot of time to build a complete new survey project. Their support team is very helpful as well.

I hope they will develop mobile app for both iOS and Android in near future.

Antwort von Spark Chart

Ian, thanks for your feedback about the ease of use, the survey templates and our support. We hear your request about a mobile application for managing surveys. Spark Chart is responsive on mobile but we will certainly be looking at a mobile app in the future. In the meantime we are continuing to work on new features with a new release coming very soon. Much appreciated.

Troy O.
General Manager in Australien
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

High quality survey, great value!

Kommentare: The Club initiated an annual member survey in 2017 and now extend this to a number of levels across all operations. We have found the team at Spark Chart to be extremely professional and responsive to any queries or suggestions.

The reporting flexibility is exceptional and provides for valuable survey results which can be used on multiple levels.

Took a little time to get used to the terminology, but once accustomed the software is very easy to use and customise.

Antwort von Spark Chart

Thanks for your review and feedback Troy. We really appreciate you taking the time to lave your positive comments.

Russell P.
Dean in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Spark Chart is Worth Your Time and Attention

Kommentare: We use SparkChart in higher ed applications at a community college (ask about education discounts) and it fits the bill nicely.

Great alternative survey creation/tracking software option.

This is solid software that keeps improving, but one small complaint: it uses British spelling in the UI and templates. Of course, if that's the worst thing you can say, that's not bad!

Antwort von Spark Chart

Thanks for your feedback and review Russell. Sorry about the British spelling of some words. We are Australian and struggle with the s versus z decision. It is something we continue to debate.

Shawn B.
Principal Consultant in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An asset in Consultancy and Social Services

Kommentare: Sparkchart has great flexibility to be used in health and social services industries. The support provided by the Sparkchart team in survey development and reporting was excellent and has helped me use the full range of the capabilities of the software.

The personalised control over all aspects of Sparkchart is invaluable. You can customise and brand the surveys, messaging, reporting and analysis across all aspects of the software. The ease of use by participants on mobile and other devices is a great plus for better response rates. The live updating of completed surveys and presentation options saves a great deal of time and effort . The final product looks professional and easily lends itself to reporting to clients again saving time and money.

There's nothing yet that has been a problem.

Antwort von Spark Chart

Thanks for the great feedback Shawn.

Peter C.
Peter C.
Founder & Managing Director in Australien

Very versatile and useful

Kommentare: I've been very happy with Spark Chart, and recommend it to others regularly now.

The options that are available to the user. It's incredibly flexible and versatile.

I had a major problem with the way the functions were named. The creators of the software continued the theme of sparks and rockets etc throughout the platform and it became really confusing. However, they listened to user feedback and completely overhauled this. The software is so much easier to use now, and simpler to understand.

Antwort von Spark Chart

Thanks for your review and feedback Peter. We are working hard on new features as well as a new onboarding process. So, there is a lot more planned.

Tim M.
Operations Leader in Australien
Landwirtschaft, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good value, great outcome!

Kommentare: We are now easily able to get the honest opinions from our customers on where our business is strong and where we can make improvements for a small fraction of the cost of the original survey process we used! Now we can send out a modern answer controlled survey at the click of a button.

Amazingly simple to set up surveys and then repeat them. Analysis of the results was clear and easy to understand.

Initially some of the terminology was confusing, but the designers have well and truly changed this so it is now easy to understand

Antwort von Spark Chart

Thanks for the review. Much appreciated. We are continuing to work on new features.

Marius G.
Growth Hacker in Rumänien
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic survey tool

Kommentare: Once you get over the Tour guide, you will be ready to set up your surveys in minutes. I use it to survey customers regarding their satisfaction and to collect feedback, although Sparkchart can be used for many different types of surveys (e.g. Net Promoter Score, feedback from employees, etc.)

I mostly enjoy and it to collect the customer satisfaction and feedback. I also love their integrations with Slack and Zapier.

The UX was not great and user-friendly, although it has changed greatly. There still is room for improvement in their design.

Antwort von Spark Chart

Thanks for your feedback and review Marius. We appreciate it.

Revenue Operations in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

spark chart, what you've been waiting for in survey solutions

Kommentare: Surveys!

Great modern interface. They're in a growth period and are listening to users and responding.

It doesn't connect to my marketing automation platforms.

Antwort von Spark Chart

Thanks for your review and feedback. Re your marketing platforms, have you tried our Zapier integration? Zapier connects Spark Chart with1400+ applications. Send us a message and we can look at your specific integration needs.

Dost D.
Dost D.
President in Türkei
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very good survey software on its way to be great.

Kommentare: As an executive coach and organizational consultant, I design many surveys to gather critical information and feedback about my client and/or the change initiative I am facilitating. I find it very flexible and versatile and easy to use!

Intuitive design, flexibility, excellent customer support, continuously developing features, great roadmap and fulfillment of the roadmap as promised.

There are still some important features I am waiting on the roadmap, like the 360 survey capability.

Antwort von Spark Chart

Thanks for your feedback Dost. We appreciate your support and patience as we continue to work on new features.