Synder

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Michael M.
Owner/ProAdvisor
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Importing/Posting Stripe activity into QBO for my client.

Vorteile: The ease of setup. The fact you can import past transactions to save hours of time.

Nachteile: I have not found anyting yet - just started using.

Excellent software

Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Erika N.
Virtual Controller
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I needed to automatize the entry from Stripe to QBO to avoid the manual entry and bank fee reclassification. Synder take care everything for me and the reconciliation is very easy.

Vorteile: Easy to set up and connect to QBO and support is fantastic. Stan is wonderful and have a lot knowledge about the software and how works. He take care my issue immediately and show me how make the corrections etc.

Nachteile: I like everything. I don't have any that i don't like

Intuit should be grateful this company exists

Bewertet am 12.2.2020
Enid N.
Treasurer, Board of Trustees
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Compared to the desktop version, Quickbooks online is a hot mess. It is probably fabulous for a tiny business or individual entrepreneur. But our online educational non-profit is obviously far too complicated for their programmers. Our transactions are through PayPal, Square, and Stripe. With the online version of Quickbooks - you cannot get a good import from these major providers unless you purchase Synder. At least the programmers at Synder know how to get it done and get it done right. Every question I have asked has been immediately answered with the right information that I needed. The program itself works like a charm.

Vorteile: As I told [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the last time I asked for his help importing PayPal and Stripe - This service is the only reason I'm not on tranquilizers while trying to work with Quickbooks online. The Synder app is logical, well thought out and works - in other words, everything that Quickbooks online is not.

Nachteile: At the moment I'm so grateful it exists I cannot think of a con.

review

Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Jadon L.
president
Philanthropie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: bookkeeping and accounting. much neede tool to expedite our needs

Vorteile: The tool is very easy to use. I was up and running within minutes

Nachteile: nothing. I had a very successful time integrating the app into our normal bookkeeping records

Great solution to sync 1000s of Stripe payments in QBO

Bewertet am 13.5.2019
Phillip N.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fantastic. It does what it says it will do.

Vorteile: Super easy to set up. WOrks the first time. QBO records all required info from the connection.

Nachteile: paying via paypal. But I think they have changed that.

Quickbooks intergration

Bewertet am 20.4.2019
Donna C.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very easy to setup and use and support was patient with my questions even though I didn't really need them as the answers were easy to find. I love the ability to either syn automatically or turn that off and select only the items I want, and that it was easy to setup both Stripe and PayPal with the same APP. We are a Canadian company using QB online in multicurrency and it was very easy to select to proper accounts for everything to map to correctly The pricing is reasonable

Nachteile: So far there is nothing negative to say

Great Sync App and customer service

Bewertet am 29.1.2020
Caleb S.
Restaurants, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Accurate transaction syncs. Great customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was of great help.

Nachteile: The transfer app is a little on the expensive side.

Does the job superbly in the background

Bewertet am 2.5.2019
Alan W.
Sole Trader
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Brings payments into Quickbooks on Line from my PayPal account with no worries. Initially I had a bit of a problem because some settings were wrong but the team at Business Payments quickly discovered the problem and advised me.

Vorteile: I just set it up and it works, i dont have to think about it.

Nachteile: The is nothing to dislike i just does the job!

OUTSTANDING SUPPORT

Bewertet am 13.2.2020
Catherine C.
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The Chat Support offered here is OUTSTANDING. Stan took a long time to walk me through setting multicurrency accounts, answered ALL my questions with patience and then answered some more questions. Every time I have chatted with him, I am super happy. This is a rare thing today. OLGA is equally Super! Thank you!

Vorteile: This software logical and makes sense to the accounting user. It is forgiving in allowing rollbacks of syncs, just in case you screw up.

Nachteile: So far no cons with the product. I will have to use it longer to look for cons.

Only app to use for Square transaction import into QBO

Bewertet am 4.2.2020
Jamie S.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: By far the best app to use when transfering square transactions into QBO. It imports sales, sales tax, tips, customers profiles, ect for you!! The customer service is par none as well. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to help me instantly with my questions today and guided me to a solution.

Nachteile: The only thing I've found that I disliked about the app is the ability to transfer cash payments into another account other then the general account that it pulls all transactions into.

Excellent Tool

Bewertet am 11.5.2019
Jadelyne T.
Bookkeeper
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Absolutely love the ease of use. I had my clients Stripe transactions into QuickBooks Online within minutes.

Vorteile: I never even knew a such thing existed. I initially went back and forth between QuickBooks and my clients Stripe account. Once Business Payments was referred to me by a fellow bookkeeper I immediately downloaded it, and I will definitely keep using it for myself and other clients.

Nachteile: When I initially downloaded this product for my client, I needed to sync a few months of transactions--exceeding the 50 transaction sync limit. The organization is so small that going forward the 50 transaction limit will suffice, however, just for my initial setup I would have liked to be given a little more. Perhaps a first time user bonus?

Bulletproof Sync Between Stripe & QBO

Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Business Payments is basically set and forget. We've been using it for more than a year and we haven't had to touch it at all. All of our Stripe transactions are automatically imported into QBO just a few minutes after they happen.

Nachteile: We don't have any dislikes. It does exactly what it's supposed to do.

Fantastic customer support

Bewertet am 25.4.2019
Emma E.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The automation between QuickBooks and payment gateways. The support is absolutely fantastic. I had such in depth and immediate help from the rep who made me feel that I was important enough to answer promptly and spend time on. I have been so frustrated in setting up my new QuickBooks account, and their online chat was painful and clearly the operator was talking to someone else. With Cloud Business, I had immediate and individual help, which really worked for me and helped to get my book keeping operational where QBO had no real interest. Thank you so much. The support alone is why I have now chosen to use Business Payments going forward.

Nachteile: The price of course but it's not a real complaint!

Timesaver

Bewertet am 26.6.2019
Angel M.
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have pulled three months of Paypal and Stripe transactions data into Quickbooks. The app is easy to set up, and It’s doing a great job importing our Paypal and Stripe transactions automatically into Quickbooks online. Also, their customer support is excellent - the agents are knowledgable and patient.They responded quickly and were very helpful when I had some issues and questions.

Vorteile: Easy to set up. Saves hours of manual work. Excellent customer support.

Nachteile: I can't think of any cons apart from that if you roll back any syncs the account balance will not be restored. I had to roll back 3 months of transactions due to an issue with VAT and then pull the data again and it cost me about 1000 syncs.

Seamless!

Bewertet am 18.4.2019
Richard H.
Owner - Pet Services
Tierarzt, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Chuffed to bits - and I highly recommend this product.

Vorteile: Automation. Automation is the name of the game. And with this integration into QuickBooks, what used to be cross-referencing between online banking on the left side of the monitor, with spreadsheets on the right side, with 10 open tabs for Amazon purchases, eBay purchases etc, etc, etc... ...All of this is done in a few clicks. Literally a few clicks. I'm a one-man-band (not literally), so saving time and stress with this type of payments system makes my life a heck of a lot easier.

Nachteile: I haven't come across any bumps/issues/whatever yet.

Saving transaction time

Bewertet am 4.6.2019
Alan M.
Treasurer
Automotive, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am able to sync my Paypal payments directly into Quickbooks Online. Really helpful.

Vorteile: Automated and accurate in use. The APP is a real bonus in helping to save time.

Nachteile: Not a lot, can be a little complicated to get going.

Needed to sync QBO and Stripe

Nicole O.
Founder/President
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I chose to use business payments because it offered a simple way to record my stripe payments in QBO. I accept payment through docusign and did not want to manually enter each payment, especially during my busy season. Business Payments offers great value and is easy to use.

Nachteile: I have not been able to figure out how to get the software to link to existing clients, so I do have some duplicate customers. Does not kill my productivity, so I am ok with it. will review when things slow down, as I am sure there is a solution.

Time saver

Bewertet am 9.6.2019
R M.
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Saves time by importing transactions into Quickbooks automatically.

Vorteile: Imports sales receipts, fees and payouts from Stripe into Quickbooks online so I don't have to manually enter them.

Nachteile: Doesn't get the customer address correct but most of that info is not correct in Stripe, so not the fault of this program

Simple and easy to connect with QBOnline

Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Becky G.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used to have to create journal entries and add fees separate from the transaction and note everything correctly. This does it seamlessly and interfaces with QBOnline easily.

Vorteile: Helps me to simplify the reconciliation process on QBOnline by streamlining transactions from different payment options.

Nachteile: So far, the only thing that has confused me is the website is b-payments.com, but the customer support comes from cloudbusinessltd.com, so it can misdirect a new user. Otherwise, once it is set up, there are no hang-ups.

Does what it says, easy to use

Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It works, so that gives me what I need!

Vorteile: Does what it says. It is easy to use and edit the settings.

Nachteile: Nothing. Wish all syncs were free, but not everything can be free.

best integration

ceo
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Its very good love the software.

Vorteile: the simplicity to view my sales. The transactions are simless and everything seems to be working good.

Nachteile: the price is little expensive. Dont see why i have to pay for a integration but i understand company should get payed through values.

Accountant at the Beach

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Meagan H.

Kommentare: Good.

Vorteile: It allows Stripe to feed through and properly reflect fees.

Nachteile: It is a little complicated to get started.

Lifesaver app for busy monthly subscriptions

Bewertet am 26.4.2019

Vorteile: This app helped us streamline our accounts payable 10x by managing the flow of transactions from Stripe and Paypal. My bookkeepers are happy and we literally shaved a couple days off of accounting work. It syncs all transactions into QBO and closes open invoices, records payouts, etc. It even can manage a rollback if an issue occurs.

Nachteile: It applies payment to the last open invoice which makes sense - but the customer ID process is a bit tricky. If for example we are using a different customer email in QBO from Stripe - it creates a duplicate customer and invoice to record the payment. Leaving the original invoice unpaid - and a bit of a clean up job. On the other hand - this helped us better organize our client details and in the process we cleaned up our accounts.

Business Payments Review

Engineer
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Well, I believe that the main tip is to try to sync just 1 txn, for a vivid picture. After that, I can turn it into the autosync mode and gets my transactions into the QBO company.

Vorteile: That application is a great automatic tool for my current money flow. It's simple to use because of an intuitive interface.

Nachteile: Despite the fairly large number of settings, the automatic default settings on initial setup are working correctly, after the sync my accounts stay balanced.

SImplify The Process

Bewertet am 12.5.2019
Trenton R.
CEO / CFO
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This App has made the integrating of Payal Transactions with Quickbooks simply saving time and eliminating problems.

Vorteile: This APP simplifies acccounting and integration of PayPal with Quickbooks saving time, and eliminating the complexity of accounting for the novice. It is easy to set Up and thus track Profits & Loss & Taxes . Nice Tool.

Nachteile: Price: This App Could Be More affordable at the higer tiers to attract Statup Ventures