Über Synder

Verbinde QuickBooks/Xero mit Shopify/Stripe/PayPal/Square. Erhalte Kreditkartenzahlungen online und verwalte sie automatisch in deiner Buchhaltung.

Erfahre mehr über Synder

The software was easy to use once it was connected.

I had trouble with set up. It was not clear how to link multi currency accounts.

Bewertungen zu Synder

4,9

Synder hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 244 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Synder bereits verwendet?

Matthew
Matthew
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Synder keeps winning my heart over again

Kommentare: Not to overstate.. my overall experience with Synder is exceptional. Both with the software and customer support. I consider myself an advanced user, and when I ran into an issue this morning, Lizzie helped me solve the issue quickly over chat.

I can manage multiple client connections under my single login. Once set up, each account runs on auto-pilot. I use Synder to process 300+ transactions currently, all of which I'd have to manually process without the software.

Minor user preferences could be improved, such as having an option for a longer period before being automatically logged out.

Deb
Bookkeeper in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Useful product, great customer service

Kommentare: It's taking a little while to learn, but customer service has been excellent. They're available and helpful by chat, so I've received all the information I've asked about. I've chatted with several people who were helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was patient and worked hard to answer all my questions.

It connects sales from multiple platforms to QBO and has the option to roll back the sync, which gives you the chance to fix errors and resync correctly.

It's somewhat complicated to set up. All products and services must be set up exactly as you want them in POS systems and QBO, so it takes a while to iron out the kinks. Run it in small batches to see how the sync sends information to your P&L.

Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Wondering Synder at its finest

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I really love this software you can have them by buying it on the store. I’m sure you love the security and convenience it has.

I like how it works. I love the convenience and it is very user-friendly. It was also fast I was able to use it always without any bug. It is also very cheap compared to the other application. You can use it on your work or on your business. You can try it now.

There is nothing I don’t like this application. It is very easy to use. Every one of us makes our life easier by this software. I hope you’ll be able to upgrade this from time to time for us to explore any hidden features it has.

Andy
Andy
President in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Automatic billing is predatory with no notice and Synder refusing to refund anything a day after billing.

1,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very negative overall experience based on their predatory subscription model.

Not unbearable to install. There is no phone support for the lower level accounts, only the premium ones.

My account profile has my email address but Synder sent no notification before charging my card $500. A day after I noticed the charges, I reached out but they refused to refund any portion of the yearly charge even though I had no intention of using it at all.

Jamie
National Account Manager in Kanada
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Synder Invoicing

Kommentare: We implemented synder to allow us to invoice multi-currencies and give customers the ability to pay by credit card. This has made our AR operations much more efficient!

The real time sync and integration with quickbooks

We hope to be able to customize our invoice email with our logo

Erika
Virtual Controller in USA
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software

Kommentare: I needed to automatize the entry from Stripe to QBO to avoid the manual entry and bank fee reclassification. Synder take care everything for me and the reconciliation is very easy.

Easy to set up and connect to QBO and support is fantastic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is wonderful and have a lot knowledge about the software and how works. He take care my issue immediately and show me how make the corrections etc.

I like everything. I don't have any that i don't like

Will
Founder in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best product for Quickbooks Online

Kommentare: Overall experience with Synder has been great! I would recommend this product to anyone using Quickbooks Online and selling products with Shopify or other supported platforms.

The software works great, saves me lots of time with completing the sales reconciliations for my clients e-commerce sales deposits (Shopify). The support team is great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped me with a variety of stuck points and has solved my problems very quickly and taught me how to better use the software along the way.

The only suggestion I would make is to have a accountant portal developed similar to how QBO and receipt bank have, so that the client files/transaction data is more clearly separate. That being said I run multiple clients and have had zero issues with it.

Phillip
Founder in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great solution to sync 1000s of Stripe payments in QBO

Kommentare: Fantastic. It does what it says it will do.

Super easy to set up. WOrks the first time. QBO records all required info from the connection.

paying via paypal. But I think they have changed that.

Robert
President in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for reconciliation

Kommentare: While the initial setup was difficult, Vita really took the time to help me figure out a clever ways to sync my refunds the way that I wanted to. Now I am expecting it to be a breeze!

Does what I need it to do with bank reconciliation and auto-categorization

I though it would be a little easier to set up. It took a long time to figure out how to put refunds in a different category than just the same product sales category as the revenue goes into. This is due to our refunds category being set up as an income rather than expense category with a negative balance

Caleb
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Sync App and customer service

Accurate transaction syncs. Great customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was of great help.

The transfer app is a little on the expensive side.

Rodrigo
Marketing Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Support

Synder has a team that can speak to you instantly via the live chat or you can even request a call/Zoom meeting. Accounting can be very time-sensitive and it has been of crucial importance to have the Synder support team available for me when it is really necessary. Shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for his support and patience in helping me deal with a multi-channel issue regarding Amazon FBA, shopify, and many other platforms. We figured it out after several meetings and he was right there to help along the way.

I don't have a lot of cons to share other than the fact that it can be a bit tricky to set up everything perfectly if you have several sales channels. But, the point of this is to stick through it, to set it all up, and then you don't have to worry about accounting headaches down the line.

Business Owner in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

I recommend Synder for Stripe Transactions

Kommentare: I am happy with the service and the application

Once setup it helps transfer Stripe raw transaction data into Quickbooks Desktop software. It saves me a lot of time.

It took awhile to setup the app. However, I had great customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She helped me quite a bit to get things working.

Lori
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service / Support

Kommentare: Overall I am happy with this service

I hate any kind of technical software issues and when I have trouble, or questions, I LOVE your customer support. Tonight, I was able to use a chat with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he answered all my questions quickly and efficiently and solved my problem right away. I appreciate you hiring wonderful people like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to help me thru things like tonight's issue which are so frustrating for me.

Sometimes I get emails or corespondence that is not intuitive to me. I wish things were worded more "idiot proof" so that a layman can understand it. I make jewelry .... I am not an IT person.

Michele
operations manager in USA
Musik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Synder review

This app syncs all of our Stripe payments into QBO in nearly real-time. Would recommend for that efficiency and accuracy alone.

The subscription price is high if you don't have a lot of transactions. Also, recently there's a fraud prevention charge added to every Stripe transaction, so if you have 100 syncs a month, that covers only 50 transactions, whereas before the fraud prevention charge was added, that would cover 100 transactions.

Arryn
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helps me a ton

Kommentare: Really good customer support (recently [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was a big help) and very happy with the software. My only gripe is the price. I don't use nearly the amount of syncs I pay for, so I wish there was a lesser-tier option.

It's generally easy to use and works just like it's supposed to.

None that I can think of. Fits my needs exactly.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bulletproof Sync Between Stripe & QBO

Business Payments is basically set and forget. We've been using it for more than a year and we haven't had to touch it at all. All of our Stripe transactions are automatically imported into QBO just a few minutes after they happen.

We don't have any dislikes. It does exactly what it's supposed to do.

Emma
Director in UK
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic customer support

The automation between QuickBooks and payment gateways. The support is absolutely fantastic. I had such in depth and immediate help from the rep who made me feel that I was important enough to answer promptly and spend time on. I have been so frustrated in setting up my new QuickBooks account, and their online chat was painful and clearly the operator was talking to someone else. With Cloud Business, I had immediate and individual help, which really worked for me and helped to get my book keeping operational where QBO had no real interest. Thank you so much. The support alone is why I have now chosen to use Business Payments going forward.

The price of course but it's not a real complaint!

Jadelyne
Bookkeeper in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Excellent Tool

Kommentare: Absolutely love the ease of use. I had my clients Stripe transactions into QuickBooks Online within minutes.

I never even knew a such thing existed. I initially went back and forth between QuickBooks and my clients Stripe account. Once Business Payments was referred to me by a fellow bookkeeper I immediately downloaded it, and I will definitely keep using it for myself and other clients.

When I initially downloaded this product for my client, I needed to sync a few months of transactions--exceeding the 50 transaction sync limit. The organization is so small that going forward the 50 transaction limit will suffice, however, just for my initial setup I would have liked to be given a little more. Perhaps a first time user bonus?

Catherine
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

OUTSTANDING SUPPORT

Kommentare: The Chat Support offered here is OUTSTANDING. Stan took a long time to walk me through setting multicurrency accounts, answered ALL my questions with patience and then answered some more questions. Every time I have chatted with him, I am super happy. This is a rare thing today. OLGA is equally Super! Thank you!

This software logical and makes sense to the accounting user. It is forgiving in allowing rollbacks of syncs, just in case you screw up.

So far no cons with the product. I will have to use it longer to look for cons.

Bill
Tech/Admin Lead in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

New user here

New user here. Can't comment on anything yet except implementation assistance, which was outstanding. Anna asked all the right questions to find out what we needed, then walked me through every step of the process to configure Synder AND configure QBO (!!!) to integrate the two products in exactly the way I hoped things would work. I think this is so important to a successful implementation and, honestly, not something many companies get right. Synder did.

New user - don't have enough experience to comment.

Isabelle
CEO in Frankreich
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

save time and money

very easy to integrate, this app saves you time and works seamlessly. great customer support.

sometimes a bit confusing with the different european VAT rates.

Broc
CTO in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Check out the Synder app for syncing transactions with Quickbooks!

Kommentare: I had a great experience. I was very pleased.

I had a great experience in researching the functionalities of the Synder App for my Stripe and Paypal transactions. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was extremely knowledgable and answered all of my questions. If you are unsure about getting this app, be sure to chat in and speak to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He will assist and guide you and address any concerns you may have.

I did not experience any negative effects of using this software.

Becky
Office Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and easy to connect with QBOnline

Kommentare: I used to have to create journal entries and add fees separate from the transaction and note everything correctly. This does it seamlessly and interfaces with QBOnline easily.

Helps me to simplify the reconciliation process on QBOnline by streamlining transactions from different payment options.

So far, the only thing that has confused me is the website is b-payments.com, but the customer support comes from cloudbusinessltd.com, so it can misdirect a new user. Otherwise, once it is set up, there are no hang-ups.

Meagan
Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Accountant at the Beach

Kommentare: Good.

It allows Stripe to feed through and properly reflect fees.

It is a little complicated to get started.

Sheri
Office Manager in USA
Import und Export, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Synder Support

Kommentare: Excellent! We are new to Synder but so far it has been a seemless transition. I had to make a change to our process today and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was on chat to walk me through it every step of the way and didn't jump out until my change was completed successfully.

Customer Support is excellent! Walked us through the setup of the product and had us going in an hour

Not always intuitive where to find the item you need to update