Über AffiliateWP

Affiliate-Marketing-Plug-in für WordPress, mit dem Unternehmen Produkte oder Dienstleistungen bewerben sowie Provisionen verfolgen und bezahlen können.

Erfahre mehr über AffiliateWP

Its an inexpensive CRM but still need customer support.

Some of the configuration options were confusing. The option to have affiliate links as slash-delimited endings to URLs messes up Google Analytics tracking.

Bewertungen zu AffiliateWP

AffiliateWP hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 110 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AffiliateWP bereits verwendet?

Ken
Ken
CTO in USA
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great way to launch an affiliate program for your business

Kommentare: As a WordPress design and development agency this was a natural choice for us. We found it easy to install and integrate a custom affiliate dashboard for our partners. AffiliateWP has a lot of built in integrations for WordPress e-commerce solutions including WooCommerce. As an agency though selling services through a third party CRM (HubSpot) we didn't have an automated integration however the flexibility of the solution allowed us to build our own integration to make sure that inbound leads fed into our CRM are attributed to an AffiliateWP affiliate.

The best part of this solution is that it integrates directly with WordPress making it super easy to install a basic setup.

We'd like to see some more development of the External Referral Links add-on for the product that would allow lead capture forms on a separate site but report back to the site with AffiliateWP installed. The current workflow allows referral traffic to originate from Site B and be linked to Site A and include the necessary tracking from end to end. We'd like to see a way for transactions to occur on Site B and simply report via API back to Site A where AffiliateWP is installed. For example if Site B has a lead capture form on it and it's completed on Site B, keep the user on Site B but credit the affiliate on the AffiliateWP install on Site A.

Antwort von Awesome Motive

Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review. We appreciate all of your feedback, as it is very helpful. If you have any issues, our support is always here for your team.

Maciej
Co-founder & Marketing Director in Kuwait
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An In-Depth Review of AffiliateWP: The Best Affiliate Management System

Kommentare: Overall, AffiliateWP is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a comprehensive, customizable, and easy-to-use affiliate management system. The cost is a bit steep, but the features and usability make it worth it.

AffiliateWP is an incredibly powerful and intuitive Affiliate Management System. It's incredibly straightforward to set up, and the user interface makes it easy to configure the system to fit your needs. The tracking and reporting features are comprehensive and provide detailed insights into affiliate performance. The ability to customize the referral links and email notifications is also a great plus.

One of the downsides of AffiliateWP is the cost. It's one of the more expensive affiliate management platforms out there. Additionally, the customer support could be improved in terms of response time and quality of answers.

Russ
CIO in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AffiliateWP

Kommentare: It has been very good to get started. We have some modifications we want to make and got no response to what was necessary.

Ease of set up and use, features, add-ons

Difficulty in modifying. We want to make some adjustments and got no response to what to do.

Antwort von Awesome Motive

Hi Russ, thanks for taking the time to write a review. We noticed that you submitted a custom development request and from what you've said, you've had no response. While that does not excuse the fact that our 3rd party consultants did not respond, we are currently in the middle of sunsetting our consultants program and now directing all custom inquires to Codeable. Codeable is the most reliable platform of WordPress Experts and they are extremely familiar with AffiliateWP. Besides, the custom development requests, we welcome all questions and are available for assistance.

Victoria
CEO in Argentinien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Become affiliate of success

Kommentare: After analyzing for almost a month different options for having my own affiliate program I decided that AffiliateWP was the best option in the market for people like me that had no idea about this kind of software. It was really reliefing that customer support held my back a number of times.

A really positive thing about this software was its seamless integration with woocommerce

Didn't liked that it wasn't even mentioned that more plugins would be needed in order to have an overall integration that included subdomains.

Antwort von Awesome Motive

Thrilled to hear that you're satisfied so far and that our support team was able to help you out!

Jessica
Manager of Operations in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Everything we needed

Kommentare: It's very straightforward and easy to track everything from a management side. I'm very thankful for that. You can just set it up and forget about it. There are a ton of really cool features that our affiliates don't seem to be using, but the features they do use I feel like work great and for the price provide a great value.

We love that we can allow our affiliates to use their own links and coupon codes without paying extra. This software has a ton of great features, tracking, customization options and is fairly intuitive and easy to integrate with our website and existing software.

It's not the most glamourous of an interface, but I think those that are more versed in coding and developing could customize it to look beautiful.

Antwort von Awesome Motive

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this detailed review Jessica!

Abid
Abid
Manager Operations in Pakistan
Bankwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Create Amazing Affiliate Program on WordPress Website

Kommentare: My experience with AffiliateWP is really great, because now more people visit my website and they can see my services and products. I really like the features because now more traffic coming to my website. The number of real customers are increasing and I am definitely enjoying this great platform.

If you want a perfect and amazing affiliate marketing solutions then AffiliateWP is best for your requirements. You will find so professional affiliate marketing tools that will definitely increase and grow your business. You will able to make more money if you use this Affiliate program. Increase your ranking through this platform, boost your traffic and earn incredible income.

The features of this platform are outstanding including referral tracking and advanced affiliate techniques. Even dashboard is also very nice and awesome. According to my experience and point of view, this platform is great, that don’t have any cons or issues.

Antwort von Awesome Motive

Hi Abid, thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. Glad to hear that AffiliateWP is working well for you and your growing site!

Jeremiah
Jeremiah
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product with excellent customer service.

Kommentare: I absolutely love AffiliateWP. It was a great tool while I used it, and support was always very quick to help with any issues. I ended up shutting down or selling the businesses that were using it (I had 3 sites using AffiliateWP), and had a billing issue. Their support fixed the issue (which was my fault) and refunded me in minutes, no hassle at all. When a company is willing to take care of you AFTER you're done paying them, that's when you know they really do care. Hopefully I'll have a use-case for it again in the future, because I'll 100% use AffiliateWP over any of the alternatives.

Overall easy to use. I love that you literally have full control over it (via extensions, and WP hooks and filters). The low annual fee to use it makes it a much more competitive option for small businesses.

It can feel like a lot of setup at the beginning, but I suppose that's the case with any comparable software. Because it's a WP plugin it can sometimes be complicated to change things that seem like they should be simple settings (usually because they're overridden by WP core or other WP plugins). It's a rare issue, but it does happen sometimes.

Antwort von Awesome Motive

Wow, Jeremiah! Thanks for the amazing review. We'll welcome you back anytime!

Abdullah
WordPress Developer in Indien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AffiliateWP is a Perfect Plugin for WordPress

Kommentare: Integration With our Important Plugins, such as WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads!
Installation is done and all things set perfectly without doing much!

AffiliateWP is easy to configure and track the commissions quickly and easily, simply install and configure and you are done! No more hicups

Creatives sections and user dashboard default design, it would be quite tricky to customize to match our activated theme.

Nate
Nate
CEO in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great & Simple Affiliate Software

I utilize this as a Wordpress plugin for a consumer goods product. Simple to set up and onboard affiliates, and allows them to log in individually to get stats, creative, and tracking links.

Sometimes I find it does not log an affiliate referral correctly based on an affiliate coupons code. It’s simple enough to add retroactively, however.

Antwort von Awesome Motive

Hi Nate, thanks for writing a review. We appreciate your feedback. Feel free to reach out to our support team if you ever have any issues!

santosh
Seo Manger in Indien
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is the best tools for affiliate marketer

Kommentare: The Eriperice of use in my website is very good.

All the affiliate tools, and all the features I loved since I use them.

I would prefer this if it is a little bit more affordable.

Sonya
Design, Selbstständig

Great affiliate software option for wordpress

Kommentare: I've never had any issues with the functionality of the software, though. It's updated regularly and has worked well for my clients.

It's very easy to manage affiliates and it integrates well with Gravity forms and WooCommerce. Paypal payout options are easy, too.

In relying on PayPal, you can't really do mass payouts anymore as PayPal has disabled the feature that would allow you to do so. So if you have a lot of affiliates, doing payouts is more time consuming. Additionally, if you want your UI for your affiliates to be a little more attractive/friendly to use, you probably want to consider some custom css and perhaps a custom page template for how their affiliate account info is displayed.

Antwort von Awesome Motive

Hi Sonya, thanks for the review. We appreciate your feedback! What do you think of the idea of a single-action affiliate payout method? We actually have this service available if you're interested.

Jonathan
Software Consultant in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid affiliate/referral software for Wordpress sites

Kommentare: Overall the software has worked well and we've been happy with it as an affordable solution to providing our customers with an affiliate option.

We like how the product integrates directly into the Wordpress administration panel so we don't need to keep track of separate systems. It was easy to setup. The documentation available with AffiliateWP provides clear instructions and examples. They do not take any commission on sales or referrals. It ingrates nicely with their other software, such as WP Simple Pay.

I'm not a fan of paying annual license fees, however this can be avoided with the purchase of an Ultimate license. You'll likely need to buy the Professional license at minimum if you are creating a serious referral program.

Antwort von Awesome Motive

So pleased to hear AffiliateWP is working well for you Marc!

President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best thing I ever included in my online marketing

Kommentare: Affiliate sales is the current selling strategy. We used to have "sales people". But now, there are "influencers". AffiliateWP makes it possible to be in the current marketing trend.

It is super easy to implement and you can have a very complete affiliate program in mere minutes.

I'm stumped by this question... because there's nothing to not like.

Antwort von Awesome Motive

Hi Michael, thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and we're glad that we can be a solid solution for your!

Zane
Operations Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Affiliate WP is the best!

Kommentare: Great I haven't had any problems.

I love how you can use more than just a link to track an affiliate order, I use the promo codes to tracks orders more than links. Its great!

With it had more platforms for other e-commerce platforms.

Antwort von Awesome Motive

Hi Zane, thanks for the review. We appreciate the feedback!

Scott
CEO in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

WooCommerce Affiliates for Life!

The pro version has lifetime commissions and other premium add-ons that are super valuable. There's more add-ons than any other affiliate software we've seen for WooCommerce.

We have a multisite wordpress install on one of our projects, and it's kind of tricky to set up so it works across the network. Although we do have challenges with other wordpress plugins in the environment. On our primary WooCommerce site that's not a multisite network, it's amazing! And simple to setup.

Antwort von Awesome Motive

Hi Scott, thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback. Feel free to reach out to support if you ever need help!

Vilijam
Owner in Niederlande
Kapitalmärkte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love this plugin

Kommentare: great, support is amazing and fast

I have tested many affiliate plugins but nothing works so accurate as AffiliateWP

the design is quite basic which is not a problem thos

Antwort von Awesome Motive

Hi Vilijam, Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Glad to hear that AffiliateWP is meeting your needs. We've released a few features recently. Feel free to check them out. Thank you again!

Nikolay
Founder in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It is a good plugin but needs improvements for sure!

Easy to understand and flexible to adapt which is a great advantage.

We have had many issues. Even though the support tried to help us these issues continue.

Antwort von Awesome Motive

Sorry to hear that you've continued to have issues Nikolay. I hope you'll continue trying to work with our support team to resolve them. We're committed to helping you succeed!

Paul
Graphic Design in Australien
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

ALl in one affilliate software

Kommentare: Have realised actual affiliate revenue using the software.

Once set up, integrates easily with WooCommerce to set up affiliate programs on a per affiliate level. We use it for afilliates to sell Learndash courses via WooCommerce and tracks their payments well once lin ked to paypal. Payment is made within AffiliateWP via a click to pay and can then be used to track who has and hasn't been paid.

A bit of a learning curve, but once you know it, it's all fine.

Antwort von Awesome Motive

Hi Paul, thank you for the review. We appreciate your feedback!

Nathan
Founder in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

There is a reason AffiliateWP is the industry standard

Kommentare: Fluid, easy, and exciting.

The ability to communicate and execute strategies with affiliates is second to none. It's amazing what this software can do and how hands-off it is. It allows me to focus on what is important by automating much of the tedious work that comes with managing affiliates.

I wish the affiliate coupon options were less hidden. The option is buried under in the Woocommerce coupon section and I wish there was another option in the admin affiliate portal or more documentation on where to find it.

Antwort von Awesome Motive

Hi Nathan, thanks for the review. We appreciate the feedback!

Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy Plugin for my Wordpress Site

Kommentare: Everything has been great. I really think this is a seamless integration with my website.

The implementation of this plugin was seamless. I LOVE how easy it is to change payout percentages per person or item/category and how it allows all the affiliates to login themselves to see their status and reports.

I wish I could get more notification reminders about when I need to login to check who needs what payouts.

Antwort von Awesome Motive

Thank you for your review, your feedback is appreciated!

Evyn
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Need LINKS to work with codes

Kommentare: Meh.

Made codes for what they were needed for

I got your product bc of the LINKS you touted but what the hell do they matter if the affiliate can’t use them to get people using it without having to use a code? Pointless to have a URL if they ALSO have to use a code after that. Should be simple follow though. Always deletes my set up backend emails and have to start all over again and again and again.

Antwort von Awesome Motive

Thanks for the review Evyn! Sounds like something might not be working correctly. Our support team would love to help you if you're able to reach out. Thanks!

Vuk
Freelancer in Serbien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Nice software, easy to use, but eats away the site speed

Kommentare: It's an affiliate software that gets the job done. However, unless you've got a lightning fast server, and a system administrator that can leverage its strain on your resources, I always recommend my clients to get an external solution instead.
It integrates very simply and out of the box. Works fantastically, but that adverse effect on the sitespeed is just not worth it.

It's built into the WP code as it should be. It's really coded well, simple and everything is done by the book.

Its installation adds a lot to the website speed. It is definitely something to be addressed. There are just way too many database calls that it makes, and the spike in PHP server load is quite high after you add it.

Antwort von Awesome Motive

Hey Vuk, thanks for taking the time to give us a review. We're working hard on trimming it up and making it faster. Thank you for your feedback.

Tiffany
Marketing Director in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

useful features, great tracking

Kommentare: Overall, Affiliate WP has a lot of useful features to keep up with user information and affiliate tracking.

Our team is constantly growing so this gives us a platform to keep track of everyone's progress quickly and effectively.

We are currently trying to get coupons to link to AffiliateWP through a different plugin, if there were a field on the back end that could make that easier- that would be my only critique.

Antwort von Awesome Motive

Hi Tiffany, thanks for the review. We appreciate all of your feedback!

Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

What i think of AffiliateWP

Kommentare: AffiliateWP brings me extra traffic and profits. With AffiliateWP you can authomate the registration of your affiliates, give them their own customised dashboard and pay them a percentage of your profits for referring customers to you

AffiliateWP comes with tonnes of cool affiliate tracking features. You could track real time reporting, have unlimited affiliates, export data and so much more. It integrates seamlessly with wordpress and helps you boost traffic and profits.

Its quite expensive. The pricing might be worth it but would be a big barrier for small businesses. Apart from the pricing, i think every other thing is okay

Antwort von Awesome Motive

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to write a review! We've added quite a few features this year including an Affiliate Portal and QR codes. If you ever need help shoot an email to our support team.

Director in UK

No problems with Affiliate WP

Kommentare: As good as it gets without hand coding our own software.

Easy to set up and easy for affiliates to engage with. Provides all of the necessary function for administrators and affiliate marketers.

A little but clunky at times. This could also be our hosting set up so I am not going to blame the software.

Antwort von Awesome Motive

Hi Michael, thanks for writing a review. We appreciate your feedback! Let us know if you ever need any help.