Über Copyleaks

Plattform zur Erkennung von Plagiaten mit künstlicher Intelligenz und maschinellem Lernen.

Erfahre mehr über Copyleaks

And I sometimes need to track where a client has published work that did for them for analytics purposes. This software was easy to use and only costs 10 bucks a month.

The least is how it's functions when trying to connect with new people within the group its sometimes difficult.

Bewertungen zu Copyleaks

Copyleaks hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 90 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Copyleaks bereits verwendet?

Keith
Keith
Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Out of the Box Detector

Kommentare: Copyleaks is a plagiarism detector that uses sophisticated intelligence to find duplicated content listed in various search engine results.

It's completely interactive with font style and more. I like how the text editor resembles Microsoft Word Document.

No problem with this software. I would like to see a percentage of plagiarism for each word.

Senior Software Engineer in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best plagiarism checkers out there

I've used Copyleaks while writing my master thesis and it has been an excellent experience. Everything from signing up, payments and the actual literature comparison process worked as expected. Having an AI checker in addition to traditional text cross-referencing definitely helped me to feel more confident with the results and in the end my thesis passed all reviews at the university. Copyleaks supports the important and usual file types and does a very good job in parsing PDF files, which, in my opinion, is the most important feature. In my case, I analyzed a PDF generated from LaTeX, and I was happy with the results.

At times, viewing the analysis results was a bit laggy on my quite powerful machine, which might be due to having a quite large document or due to the browser itself. Another thing was that sometimes it seemed slightly finicky with whitespace handling. Sometimes it reported very short fragments of general language as plagiarized. I do, however, prefer a higher false positive rate over possibly missed hits.

Tracy
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Inaccurate Results EVERY TIME

Kommentare: I conducted my own study with random input both human and AI generated and it FAILED EVERY Time. It did not detect the AI and it said human in put was AI.

Nothing. It is a scam and not worth trying the free trial

They lie about the accuracy. Read the details of how they feel justified in claiming 99% accuracy. They should be sued for false advertising.

Christian
Christian
MoneyWiseAlpha.com Founder & Cryptopreneur in Philippinen
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Copyleaks a Great Plagiarism Checker for Professional Writers

Kommentare: Copyleaks along with Grammarly, and the Hemingway app are great tools for any professional writer to use. Copyleaks does an excellent job as a plagiarism checker and is really easy to use. I highly recommend!

I have been a professional writer: a blogger, book author, and freelance writer the last year and have used Copyleaks extensively for checking plagiarism. They do a very thorough check from multiple websites to make sure you pass any plagiarism checks. Copyleaks also has a great online staff that is easy to contact if you have any issues or would like to set up some type of affiliate program.

Well, I wish it had a longer trial period but it's cool that you don't need a subscription because there is a point-based system for use.

Shao
Shao
Technical Director in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good service on plagiarism

This software can provide plagiarism service, with high quality, for multiple languages other than English.

The API response is a bit slow. I understand it costs computer resources for plagiarism operation, but obviously it would be better if we can get several initial result within seconds.

internationale Angelegenheiten, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Copyleaks user review

Copyleaks is really useful when writing essays. It checks if you did anything wrong regarding quotations. It is really easy to use as well.

You need "points" in order to have your essays reviewed. Sometimes it can be frustrating, especially if one is a free user and needs to use referrals to earn more points.

Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The most helpful tool for Plagiarism checking

Kommentare: Everything is good big thanks to copyleaks team for the wonderful job.

Ease of use, More Faster and One click collecting data's.

I think if you can add quick shortcut while selecting texts and directly check the plagiarism will be good.

Ian Mateo
Ian Mateo
Adjunct Professor and Researcher in Mexiko
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best alternative to Ithenticate

Kommentare: I started using it because my organization stopped paying for another similar service. In the beginning, I didn't understand well how the credits where used. However, it works really well in the end. I used it mainly to check essays of students in English and Spanish.

Easy of use, fast and intuitive interface. It is easy to send results to students.

The use of credits depending on the number of words is confusing.

Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

This is a great tool for writers who publish online!

Kommentare: I'd recommend having this tool in your arsenal if you publish any type of written content. This is a cool monitoring tool. I'm glad I found it.

This is a great tool for writers who publish online! It was so easy to use. As a writer, sometimes I need to double-check where my content is online. And I sometimes need to track where a client has published work that did for them for analytics purposes. This software was easy to use and only costs 10 bucks a month!

Right now, I'm not seeing any drawbacks with this software. That may or may not change as I begin to use it more.

Biotechnologie, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

PhD thesis

Kommentare: Academic writing

High performance ,accurate results, and fast

Great functionality ,the results are amazing

Mzubanzi
Student in Südafrika
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

False flagging

Kommentare: Copyleaks is demoralizing because it always gives a high similarity score for peripheral issues not related to the body of the paper.

It responds quickly and is easy to use for similarity checking.

It does not have an exclusion function for Title Page, Table of Contents and Bibliography. Hence it does not only focus on the content of a paper like Turnitin. It gives a false impression that a student has plagiarized.

Freddy
Student in UK
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

Review

Ease of use and how good the results were

In my opinion I think it is quite costly especially for students like me

Antwort von Copyleaks

Hello Freddy, Thank you for leaving a review about Copyleaks on Capterra! We are so happy that you are enjoying using our product. We would love to feature your review on our main website, copyleaks.com. However, we would need a slightly more elaborate write-up (a paragraph or so). If you think you could spare some time and would be willing to write that, please let us know, and we'll send you some information about the details of how it could be written. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Team, Copyleaks

Vipul
Software engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best plagiarism checker

Kommentare: Positive experience overall. Very happy with the product.

Easy to use. Clean interface. Gives accurate results.

Software does not work properly on my phone.

Teacher in UK
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Copyleaks review - History Teacher

Great plagiarism checker, all sources are shown clearly which makes it perfect for checking History A-Level coursework!

The AI detector is awful, I entered some work that a student did 5 years ago (without AI) and it came up with a 65% AI score. I am sadly going back to turnitin.

Antwort von Copyleaks

letztes Jahr

Appreciate the feedback. If possible, are you able to share what you checked for AI content so we can explore further on our end? Also, here's a resource indicating its limitations: https://copyleaks.com/ai-content-detector/faqs

Deb
Deb
CEO | Custom eCommerce, Joomla web development & Digital Marketing Automation (Drip Certified) in Guatemala
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Useful in multiple ways

Kommentare: I use CopyLeaks for 2 type of checks:
- To see if other people online have "borrowed" our original content
- To verify that subcontracted copywriters have produced original content before I accept their projects

Easy to use, inexpensive pricing. Highlights text that is of potential risk for duplicate content.

I wish it was easier to import PDF content for scanning.

Courtney
RCIS student in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Great program!

Great for checking plagiarism Very effective

Sometimes highlights direct quotes Sometimes takes a while to finish uploading

stacy
RN in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product!

Easy to use and worked perfectly! I went back to school after twenty years of nursing and this was extremely helpful! Even for projects at my workplace!

Alot of competition, many that claim to be free or work better.

Dominika
Dominika
Marketing Intern in Polen
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super helpful

Kommentare: Really helpful tool especially for university essays.

The software helped me check my thesis for accidental plagiarism before I submitted it for final review by my university.

That you need to pay, however that’s not avoidable.

Wei-Chien
Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good Product

I thought that's good for making sure our codes did not be stolen by someone else.

It took too long to search. I guess you could make some ML into the product to store the similar searching results in your database.

Caleb
Auditor in UK
Buchhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good value for money

Software is very easy to use for someone who isn’t the most tech savvy as myself, very friendly UI.

Not sure if it was just my situation, but initial installation took quite long

Aarya
Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I believe this is a great and a very handy tool. User friendly!

I like how it web traverses across the internet to check for plagiarism. Very reliable

None! Great job guys. I have all the good things to say.

Rodrigo Antonio
Professor in Mexiko
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An ok free option

Kommentare: I have checked some of the essays that my students done and i have decided if they were able to be sent to an external evaluation. The sofware is easy tu use, and the paid version compares all the sources of the plagium, what is a great tool and results in a great customer experience

It displays you the percentage of plagiarism than a text have and shows you the comparison between the evaluated document and the "original" one

It doesn't show you at least some of the documents or pages where the plagium was done in the free version

Raymel
Raymel
Training Manager in Dominikanische Republik
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

It's worth giving it a try

Simple to use Quick results Highlights for items that needed citations

Overall cost, I was not expecting the payment format required for this.

Victoria
Student in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Great program

This software is very very easy to use and convenient.

What I do not like about this program is that I have to pay for it

Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Copyleaks does what it mean

Speed to generate report and accuracy of items founds.

More deep searching for plagiarism on internet