Über Copyleaks

Plattform zur Erkennung von Plagiaten mit künstlicher Intelligenz und maschinellem Lernen.

Erfahre mehr über Copyleaks

The least is how it's functions when trying to connect with new people within the group its sometimes difficult.

Bewertungen zu Copyleaks

Copyleaks hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 89 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Copyleaks bereits verwendet?

Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Out of the Box Detector

Kommentare: Copyleaks is a plagiarism detector that uses sophisticated intelligence to find duplicated content listed in various search engine results.

It's completely interactive with font style and more. I like how the text editor resembles Microsoft Word Document.

No problem with this software. I would like to see a percentage of plagiarism for each word.

Senior Software Engineer in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best plagiarism checkers out there

I've used Copyleaks while writing my master thesis and it has been an excellent experience. Everything from signing up, payments and the actual literature comparison process worked as expected. Having an AI checker in addition to traditional text cross-referencing definitely helped me to feel more confident with the results and in the end my thesis passed all reviews at the university. Copyleaks supports the important and usual file types and does a very good job in parsing PDF files, which, in my opinion, is the most important feature. In my case, I analyzed a PDF generated from LaTeX, and I was happy with the results.

At times, viewing the analysis results was a bit laggy on my quite powerful machine, which might be due to having a quite large document or due to the browser itself. Another thing was that sometimes it seemed slightly finicky with whitespace handling. Sometimes it reported very short fragments of general language as plagiarized. I do, however, prefer a higher false positive rate over possibly missed hits.

Michal
SEO specialist in Tschechien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Copyleaks review

It is simple to use. It includes API. Support is always fast and helpful. We get individual pricing plan for our needs, which is not standard for other software.

There were some issues with wrong duplicity results and insufficient website indexing. It was addressed and dealt with, but it happened a few times.

Shao
Shao
Technical Director in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good service on plagiarism

This software can provide plagiarism service, with high quality, for multiple languages other than English.

The API response is a bit slow. I understand it costs computer resources for plagiarism operation, but obviously it would be better if we can get several initial result within seconds.

internationale Angelegenheiten, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Copyleaks user review

Copyleaks is really useful when writing essays. It checks if you did anything wrong regarding quotations. It is really easy to use as well.

You need "points" in order to have your essays reviewed. Sometimes it can be frustrating, especially if one is a free user and needs to use referrals to earn more points.

Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The most helpful tool for Plagiarism checking

Kommentare: Everything is good big thanks to copyleaks team for the wonderful job.

Ease of use, More Faster and One click collecting data's.

I think if you can add quick shortcut while selecting texts and directly check the plagiarism will be good.

Ian Mateo
Ian Mateo
Adjunct Professor and Researcher in Mexiko
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best alternative to Ithenticate

Kommentare: I started using it because my organization stopped paying for another similar service. In the beginning, I didn't understand well how the credits where used. However, it works really well in the end. I used it mainly to check essays of students in English and Spanish.

Easy of use, fast and intuitive interface. It is easy to send results to students.

The use of credits depending on the number of words is confusing.

Mzubanzi
Student in Südafrika
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

False flagging

Kommentare: Copyleaks is demoralizing because it always gives a high similarity score for peripheral issues not related to the body of the paper.

It responds quickly and is easy to use for similarity checking.

It does not have an exclusion function for Title Page, Table of Contents and Bibliography. Hence it does not only focus on the content of a paper like Turnitin. It gives a false impression that a student has plagiarized.

Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

This is a great tool for writers who publish online!

Kommentare: I'd recommend having this tool in your arsenal if you publish any type of written content. This is a cool monitoring tool. I'm glad I found it.

This is a great tool for writers who publish online! It was so easy to use. As a writer, sometimes I need to double-check where my content is online. And I sometimes need to track where a client has published work that did for them for analytics purposes. This software was easy to use and only costs 10 bucks a month!

Right now, I'm not seeing any drawbacks with this software. That may or may not change as I begin to use it more.

Deb
Deb
CEO | Custom eCommerce, Joomla web development & Digital Marketing Automation (Drip Certified) in Guatemala
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Useful in multiple ways

Kommentare: I use CopyLeaks for 2 type of checks:
- To see if other people online have "borrowed" our original content
- To verify that subcontracted copywriters have produced original content before I accept their projects

Easy to use, inexpensive pricing. Highlights text that is of potential risk for duplicate content.

I wish it was easier to import PDF content for scanning.

Hanah
Freelance Writer in USA

Best Site

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been great. I have no problems and it helps me when I write. I like to always double check and this helps me.

I like this software so much. I am always writing and editing. I am always looking for new software to help me. When I work on ideas for my book or writing ideas. I love how simple this site is. You can type in your information in the dashboard and it searches to see if your words have been used or if there is anything similar to what you wrote. Simple and yet works fast. I also love how it doesn't take long to work this software.

The only thing I like least about this software is how I wish the dashboard screen was different. I just wish it was a bit more updated. The appearance just needs to be updated.

James
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Great Service!!!

Kommentare: The benefit of this software for me is the fact that it keeps my college writing assignments free of plagiarism, ensuring that I have followed all the rules and get the highest grade possible.

I like that this service allows me to check my college assignments for plagiarism before I turn them in so I can make any corrections necessary to avoid this. College instructors take plagiarism very seriously so it is of the utmost importance to me to make sure my college papers are free from any plagiarized work.

There really isn’t any downside to this software or service as far as I can see.

Vipul
Software engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best plagiarism checker

Kommentare: Positive experience overall. Very happy with the product.

Easy to use. Clean interface. Gives accurate results.

Software does not work properly on my phone.

Sung-En
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Hard to cancel

It's great and useful. I can easily find a similar part.

1. It's hard to cancel, even they provided the video, but the webpage in the video is different from mine. I have to send the email several times to figure out how to cancel. 2. Even though I already canceled the subscription, but I still being charged without any notification. So far I still don't know how to stop it, which is horrible.

Simon
Student in Frankreich
Unternehmensberatung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Simon Bonino Review

Kommentare: Helped me thru my studies to learn how to use my sources without copying them, retranslating them and making fair point when making an essay with my trustfull sources

Efficiency and Accuracy in detecting plagiarism, but also find helpful sources

The software might be difficult to use and to understand for someone who never use this kind of technology

Vishwanath
Professor in Indien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Copyleaks Review

Easy to use and User friendly. The software will benifit others

There is nothing I liked the least about the software

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use to have original content

Kommentare: In building and updating content on our websites this is wonderful.

With all of the window covering websites, it is easy to use this to help distinguish our content from the competition.

nothing, it worked really well for our needs.

Hafez
Researcher in Kanada
Computer-Vernetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good service

Kommentare: Cost much but you will get your service

You can get your service very quickly, you need to register first of course

Expensive , you should be ready to pay to get the access the service

Dilini
Dilini
Student in Sri Lanka
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for quality writing

1. Shows the correct sources where the similar words are matched. 2. Gives an overall percentage on similarity properties.

1. Takes little bit time to check large files. 2. Need to provide more credits in free trial

Aarya
Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I believe this is a great and a very handy tool. User friendly!

I like how it web traverses across the internet to check for plagiarism. Very reliable

None! Great job guys. I have all the good things to say.

Kelly
personal in USA

Copyleaks

Kommentare: average - easy to use but inconsistent results

Very easy to use and helpful information citing sources.

Mixed results with same paper. Sometimes missed certain phrases and picked up the next time.

Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Lifesaver

Kommentare: Loved it. I received better grades after using Copyleaks.

It is excellent in reviewing documents for plagiarism.

Takes a long time to review a document and indicate the results.

Priyadarshi
Entrepreneur in Residence in Indien
Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Does what it promises

The best part of Copyleaks is that it helps me check English as well as local language text (Hindi). This is something that not every plagiarism tool does accurately due to difference in text type (Roman or Latin v/s local devnagri script). The results are quite accurate report useful to provide feedback to writers / content producers.

None specifically. The only thing that can be improved is the pricing as it's slightly expensive for the value it provides.

Victoria

Great program

This software is very very easy to use and convenient.

What I do not like about this program is that I have to pay for it

Siam
Siam
Research Assistant in Taiwan
Forschung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review of Copyleaks Plagiarism Checker

I prefer to use Copyleaks Plagiarism Checker mainly because: - The ease of access - The accuracy with which it detects plagiarism - Affordable pricing options

I would not refer to it as something that I liked least about the software but at times it did flag specific words or phrases (such as surface tension, surface dilation) as plagiarized. I believe the accuracy can be improved in the newer versions.