Filtern nach:

Über Copyleaks

Plattform zur Erkennung von Plagiaten mit künstlicher Intelligenz und maschinellem Lernen.

Erfahre mehr über Copyleaks

Ian mateo S.
Ian mateo S.
Adjunct Professor and Researcher in Mexiko
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best alternative to Ithenticate

Kommentare: I started using it because my organization stopped paying for another similar service. In the beginning, I didn't understand well how the credits where used. However, it works really well in the end. I used it mainly to check essays of students in English and Spanish.

Easy of use, fast and intuitive interface. It is easy to send results to students.

The use of credits depending on the number of words is confusing.

David S.
Senior Software Engineer in Deutschland

One of the best plagiarism checkers out there

I've used Copyleaks while writing my master thesis and it has been an excellent experience. Everything from signing up, payments and the actual literature comparison process worked as expected. Having an AI checker in addition to traditional text cross-referencing definitely helped me to feel more confident with the results and in the end my thesis passed all reviews at the university. Copyleaks supports the important and usual file types and does a very good job in parsing PDF files, which, in my opinion, is the most important feature. In my case, I analyzed a PDF generated from LaTeX, and I was happy with the results.

At times, viewing the analysis results was a bit laggy on my quite powerful machine, which might be due to having a quite large document or due to the browser itself. Another thing was that sometimes it seemed slightly finicky with whitespace handling. Sometimes it reported very short fragments of general language as plagiarized. I do, however, prefer a higher false positive rate over possibly missed hits.

Michal K.
SEO specialist in Tschechien

Copyleaks review

It is simple to use. It includes API. Support is always fast and helpful. We get individual pricing plan for our needs, which is not standard for other software.

There were some issues with wrong duplicity results and insufficient website indexing. It was addressed and dealt with, but it happened a few times.

Joe W.
Consultant in UK
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, Selbstständig

The best plagiarism checker available

Kommentare: I commission articles from writers on a regular basis. This means that I cannot be too careful with the authenticity of work that I receive. I use Copyleaks to check for plagiarism and have found it very effective, low cost to implement, and easy to use.

Using artificial intelligence, I am able to detect plagiarism quickly and effectively with no hassle. I like that the software can check all types of document types (including PDF), flags up content already published online, and that I can scan multiple documents side by side to ensure that any writing submitted to me is not plagiarised.

The only issue I have experienced when using Copyleaks is that the use of credits depending on the number of words being checked. This makes it difficult to understand how much checking each document will cost.

Shao C.
Shao C.
Technical Director in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A good service on plagiarism

This software can provide plagiarism service, with high quality, for multiple languages other than English.

The API response is a bit slow. I understand it costs computer resources for plagiarism operation, but obviously it would be better if we can get several initial result within seconds.

Electrical Engineer in Saudi-Arabien
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The most helpful tool for Plagiarism checking

Kommentare: Everything is good big thanks to copyleaks team for the wonderful job.

Ease of use, More Faster and One click collecting data's.

I think if you can add quick shortcut while selecting texts and directly check the plagiarism will be good.

Content Marketing Writer & Strategist in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

This is a great tool for writers who publish online!

Kommentare: I'd recommend having this tool in your arsenal if you publish any type of written content. This is a cool monitoring tool. I'm glad I found it.

This is a great tool for writers who publish online! It was so easy to use. As a writer, sometimes I need to double-check where my content is online. And I sometimes need to track where a client has published work that did for them for analytics purposes. This software was easy to use and only costs 10 bucks a month!

Right now, I'm not seeing any drawbacks with this software. That may or may not change as I begin to use it more.

Research fellow in UK
Biotechnologie, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

PhD thesis

Kommentare: Academic writing

High performance ,accurate results, and fast

Great functionality ,the results are amazing

Sung-en C.
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Hard to cancel

It's great and useful. I can easily find a similar part.

1. It's hard to cancel, even they provided the video, but the webpage in the video is different from mine. I have to send the email several times to figure out how to cancel. 2. Even though I already canceled the subscription, but I still being charged without any notification. So far I still don't know how to stop it, which is horrible.

Deb C.
Deb C.
CEO | Custom eCommerce, Joomla web development & Digital Marketing Automation (Drip Certified) in Guatemala
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Useful in multiple ways

Kommentare: I use CopyLeaks for 2 type of checks:
- To see if other people online have "borrowed" our original content
- To verify that subcontracted copywriters have produced original content before I accept their projects

Easy to use, inexpensive pricing. Highlights text that is of potential risk for duplicate content.

I wish it was easier to import PDF content for scanning.

Samuel M.
Audio Engineer in USA
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easiest Plagiarism Checker Online

Kommentare: I work in Audio Engineering and Music Production so this checker helps to streamline our new applicant workflow.

I love how easy this software is to use. While the interface is simplistic, you can sit back and trust the software to thoroughly do its job every time.

There wasn’t much that I didn’t like about the software, the part I disliked was that it took a while to check my papers, granted they are almost 10 pages long. But did the wait make me hesitate about the software? No way. 10 minutes is nothing compared to the information it gives back to you.

Joseph B.
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great time saving product! Plag checks very quickly.

Kommentare: This is way faster than the setup I had before. I used to have to turn papers in to the school English tutor, who does reviews for the whole school. They are usually swamped around the end of a session with everybody trying to have their final papers checked. It could take days or weeks to get it back, making it difficult to meet deadlines. With Copyleaks I can submit a work and have a complete and accurate review for plag in minutes.

It's accuracy, ease of use, and suggestions for correction. I used to have to submit articles online to the school English tutor for review, which took days or weeks to return.

That it pointed out my mistakes. Hahahaha I often copy/paste information from research articles directly into my papers for easy access to refer to them while writing. Many a time I have used direct quotes without citing or forgot to delete the information from my work when done.

Sheza H.
Content Writer in Pakistan

Make Your Content FREE of Plagiarism through Copyleaks

I like this software as it is quite easy to use. It helps me to detect any kind of plagiarism or similar words present in the document. It just takes a few minutes for checking a long text. As I am a writer, I found this site quite helpful for me. I can check mine as well as other people content within no time.

I am a bit uncomfortable with the prices. I only use its free version, but I would love to use its paid version if the prices were pocket-friendly. Otherwise, this software is great to use.

Christian S.
Christian S.
MoneyWiseAlpha.com Founder & Cryptopreneur in Philippinen
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Copyleaks a Great Plagiarism Checker for Professional Writers

Kommentare: Copyleaks along with Grammarly, and the Hemingway app are great tools for any professional writer to use. Copyleaks does an excellent job as a plagiarism checker and is really easy to use. I highly recommend!

I have been a professional writer: a blogger, book author, and freelance writer the last year and have used Copyleaks extensively for checking plagiarism. They do a very thorough check from multiple websites to make sure you pass any plagiarism checks. Copyleaks also has a great online staff that is easy to contact if you have any issues or would like to set up some type of affiliate program.

Well, I wish it had a longer trial period but it's cool that you don't need a subscription because there is a point-based system for use.

Nadia H.
Assistant professor in Jordanien
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best software

Kommentare: It's been a year since I joined this software group but I'm so excited to be part of the team because it's really educative and would like to recommend each and every one to be part. This software group works so well in terms of protecting files. I hope you to continue this great service. Before this software, I did sometimes lose some of my file by since I joined this site its has been my very source of trust.

I like this software most because of it quality and protective features

The least is how it's functions when trying to connect with new people within the group its sometimes difficult

Nileshkumar P.
CEO in USA

Copyleaks great software

Plagiarism checker is accurate , error free

They do not have capabilities the references in APA, MLA or chicago format.

Alexandria D.
Biotechnologie, Selbstständig

Great help!

Kommentare: Copyleaks is a game changer for any student or business. You no longer need to worry about the originality of your paper. This site is different in that I feel Copyleaks is actually pulling in as many sources as it can to compare your paper against. I feel secure in knowing my paper has been double checked with Copyleaks.

This software is really simple to use and the results are really fast. It's also nice that you can enter different types of files and there is a mobile app. This software is super helpful for students who want to make sure their papers are original as can be.

The pricing is a little steep for college students that want to check maybe 1 or 2 papers a month. A student price would be helpful.

Administration and Language Assistant in Spanien
internationale Angelegenheiten, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Copyleaks user review

Copyleaks is really useful when writing essays. It checks if you did anything wrong regarding quotations. It is really easy to use as well.

You need "points" in order to have your essays reviewed. Sometimes it can be frustrating, especially if one is a free user and needs to use referrals to earn more points.

Emmanuel D.
Student in Belgien
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, Selbstständig

I strongly recommend this program

- Easy to use - 10 free credits every months - Reliable

I don't see any real disadvantage about this software

Nik W.
Adjunct Professor in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Makes My Grading Faster—Can’t Recommend Enough

Kommentare: Copyleaks has been crucial for allowing me to grade not only with blatant plagiarism in mind, but also, with revision in mind! I use Copyleaks to check for both plagiarism and the amount of change my students makes from one iteration of a paper to the next. Both have been invaluable to me as an educator in the writing field! Without this service, my grading would take considerably longer, so I am grateful to Copyleaks for having the tools I need.

The side-by-side document reviewing panes.

The upload functionality for putting the data into the system.

Sarah J.
CEO in USA
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Copy NOT!

Kommentare: I would say it's been good - I mean, I like knowing my work is polished and that those I'm considering publishing aren't copycats.

The best way to check if someone has lied to you about their writing - right here, and right now. Copyleaks is amazing for a plagiarism tool!

Nothing bad to say, other than it really sucks that people had to create an app for this purpose, but its great to have it now.

Seth P.
Asst professor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Copy leaks review

Kommentare: Checking for students plagiarism from the internet or each other

The ability to drop and drag papers to compare the papers with online articles

I could not compare students papers against each other for plagiarism

Hanah S.
Freelance Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Best Site

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been great. I have no problems and it helps me when I write. I like to always double check and this helps me.

I like this software so much. I am always writing and editing. I am always looking for new software to help me. When I work on ideas for my book or writing ideas. I love how simple this site is. You can type in your information in the dashboard and it searches to see if your words have been used or if there is anything similar to what you wrote. Simple and yet works fast. I also love how it doesn't take long to work this software.

The only thing I like least about this software is how I wish the dashboard screen was different. I just wish it was a bit more updated. The appearance just needs to be updated.

Fabiola G.
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Most Useful

Kommentare: Love it.

I love the usefulness of this software and how much it helps with my job as a teacher’s assistant.

Maybe how it can get a little complicated to use sometimes.

Muhammad M.
Android Developer in Pakistan

An Honest Review

This a really good and easy-to-use product. It really helped me a lot during documentations especially my Final Year Thesis of BS (Computer Science).

They should improve the quality of the spinner. Once I paraphrased a sentence and it changes the word "single" with "bachelor". So, I think there is room for improvement in this regard.