Über Workzone

Leistungsstark, dennoch einfach zu bedienen und zu übernehmen. Workzone ist die ideale Software für Marketing-, Agentur- und Betriebsteams mit mehr als fünf Nutzern.

Erfahre mehr über Workzone

It is a little difficult to figure out how to retrieve or check out the old projects.

Bewertungen zu Workzone

4,9

Workzone hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 205 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Workzone bereits verwendet?

Ezéchiel
Ezéchiel
Agent in Benin
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Avis workzone

Kommentare: This software is great but the interface is often absolute

Workzone software is an application that I really like. It helps me better manage my professional projects as well as administrative files. I highly recommend it.

it's a good software but I often face two problems: the absolute interface and especially the learning curve

Clair
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for a marketing team!

Kommentare: There are no other companies for any software that support their customers as well as Workzone. From transparency and communication to continuously adding features, this is a company that listens to their customers and meets them where they are needed. We love Workzone!

I like that you can schedule out the tasks for a project, or add as needed. I also like the reporting. I also like that we have quarterly check ins with our customer success rep where she keeps us up to date on improvements from the developers, or ways that we can improve our work flow. Lastly, Workzone listens to its customers. Some of our suggestions have actually been implemented. A great PARTNER in our team success.

The only thing we wish could change would be an "out of office" feature. This is something Workzone has been receptive to, though. In fact, we've been included in some Q and A about how it would function. So even though it's not a feature now, their team is still committed to listening to feedback and finding ways to make it work.

Michelle
Executive Assistant to CEO in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Could Have Been Better

Kommentare: The experience was OK but we decided to move to another application.

The ability to list the tasks and reuse and upload templates from previous projects.

The form piece of the application wasn't easy to use or create.

Alex
Multimedia Designer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great app with lots of support

Kommentare: Mentioned it above, but their support is really great. You get to know the folks who work there and even though we're not a huge client, we feel totally supported. That really helps with communicating ideas, asking for advice, and making it a useful tool for your company. You're meeting with folks who know their software and not some third-party service reading through a decision chart.

I've toured a number of project management systems and it's surprising how many can't deliver what needs to get done. WorkZone does a great job at being a functional project management system. Our company needs a blend of project mgmt that is effective, yet not so robust its unwieldy, and WZ really fits the bill. It doesn't have some of the flashy features others might, but often those systems are super pricey, or don't work as advertised. WZ has plenty of features we don't utilize, so I don't mean to make it sound basic. But it works great for our team and does what it needs to, and well. Oh, also, they've been super supportive, great customer service, are continually adding new features, and open to feedback.

I guess the biggest con is that there isn't an app (like for an iPad), but that's definitely not a deal-breaker. We tested other systems that offered apps and maybe looked prettier, but weren't functional when we kicked the tires. Another con might be that, at the start, it isn't super intuitive (like most new things), but it didn't take long to get your bearings. Again, once we were up and running, it's been really smooth and useful.

Chelsea
Communications Specialist in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Structure Your Team Needs

Kommentare: We adopted Workzone in order to provide our institution 'clients' with project request forms and also to help our team manage daily priorities. It took some time to convey the benefits and get folks to stay accountable (i.e. actually use the forms and project tracking) but now that everyone is on board we're able to continue working towards improved processes and organization. Overall, I couldn't be more thrilled about this platform because it reduces the need for emails, tracks conversations, streamlines project-creation via templates, keeps file-review painless and makes task-reporting simple enough to hold folks accountable.

The best attributes about Workzone are hands-down the project templates, the list structure/outlining, and the approval request option for files. Templates prevent the need to create projects from scratch every time and the linear task view/list keeps your priorities straight and holds everyone accountable. As a communications specialist, there's a lot of approval required for each draft hence why I'm a fan of the approval request feature. No more drafts getting lost in email or excuses for outstanding items.

The biggest issue I'm witnessing is the learning curve for folks who aren't process-oriented and/or those who aren't familiar with other project management systems (I've used others like Basecamp and Asana). However, the remedy for this is patience, practice and utilizing Workzone's training sessions/don't be afraid to ask the rep. Every customer service interaction is wonderful and they constantly make updates that make the platform easier and more efficient.

Kyle
Machine Design Engineer in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, still in need of some improvement, service team is excellent

Kommentare: Overall it has been a very positive experience. The software does nearly everything we need it to do and does it pretty well. The customer service is great.

I like the ability to link tasks and create in-depth project templates. I like the reporting capabilities for resource management and hours tracking. I like the functionality of commenting and emailing through workzone all associated with a task and/or project.

The resource management reporting is in need of some crucial updates. The main issue currently is that it only removes hours that are marked complete. This is not helpful and can create major scheduling and resource management issues when a large task is 90% complete, but the reporting shows it as 0% complete. The other major inconvenience is not being able to batch select tasks without having to check each tasks' check box. When you're deleting or moving or editing hundreds of tasks it is incredibly cumbersome. If you could select the top one hold shift and select the bottom one it would be a major time saver.

Elin
VP Land Development in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Business MUST for Project and Task Tracking & Planning

Kommentare: Super glad we pushed through and have put Workzone in our daily business operations toolbox. If you need a real time project and task management, or goals planning tool, this is amazing! The team with Workzone is some of the best customer service I've experienced. Truly a partner!

What I like most is the ease of navigating up and down through projects and tasks, and cross project visibility. Both in list form and Gantt schedule views with various optionality for time periods and sub tasks levels. Their customer service is THE BEST. Exceptional for the implementation and ongoing support.

Lacks functionality currently in providing spreadsheet type calculations with formulas on data points. Does not have the "Excel" abilities like some other project management tools.

Tracy
Assoc Director in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent support, excellent system

In addition the basic functions of the system, I am continually impressed with the support the company provides. It was one of the best (if not the best) onboarding process, and the support options available day-to-day are great. The team is fast to respond, and even if they can't solve the exact problem, they always offer an alternate solution to help us accomplish our goals.

We wish there was a function that allowed us to set an "out of office" setting and a backup person so any time an individual is gone, their tasks/notifications automatically are set to a designated individual. We have found workarounds with this, but this is the only feature we really feel is missing.

Debbie
Program Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

New User, Love it

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Great functionality and a wide variety of customization! Extremely helpful in task and project management.

It could be a little prettier, but I hear they are updating this. I'd rather it work well than look pretty (unlike a lot of other options out there that look pretty but don't function well), but pretty is nice sometimes.

Kevin
Graphic Designer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Workzone works

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Intuitive design, great customer service.

That it alerts my boss when I'm behind on a project, but that's probably a good thing.

Michele
Vice President, PMO in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

WrokZone-Project Management One stop shop

Kommentare: Overall experience with WZ has been great and I don't say that lightly. WorkZone has helped transform our PMO and our enterprise. We have been with WZ since 2015. The driver behind us looking for a solution and selecting WZ was primarily driven by the lack of transparency in our organization and the WZ tool provides the visibility we need from a project, resource perspective as well as providing the organization the enterprise picture of all projects in the works, upcoming and ones to be reviewed.

We all know that moving or using different tools brings inherit challenges but with the WorkZone platform, the transition is pretty simple. The platform itself is really user friendly, there are training modules, videos, how to guides and an awesome sales/support team to help your organization through the process. Key benefit take-aways-ease of resource use, easy set-up, PMO 1 stop solution from project requests (project intake process), document management for projects, time tracking of resource tasks and portfolio reporting (must have for my company) and other key reporting reports are already built into the system. The ability to comment and tag people for input has also been extremely value add as all of those comments go into WZ and you can see the history before the project was assigned or kicked off.

There are a couple idiosyncrasies from a project management perspective. None of which are showstoppers and have easy workarounds. PM's seem to be continually challenged using FS (finish to start) for task planning. No critical path-this is actually an upcoming WZ to-do No project to project dependencies-this is actually an upcoming WZ to-do No true milestones (0days duration)-WZ is time based so every tasks needs time allocated. 1min is the workaround we use along with the milestone category.

Kristen
Director of Program Operations in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Helps me keep track of large projects involving many participants!

Kommentare: I have nothing but positive things to say about our experience so far. It meets our needs, and if there is ever a question, a nearly immediate response from Workzone support can be expected. If you decide this is the solution for you, USE the support they provide. They'll help you work through your questions and ensure the ideal implementation plan is put in place for you.

The ability to customize this software to meet the wide variety of needs we have within our program. Projects can be big or small. Reporting options give multiple views of task/project status - as detailed or as broad as you would like them to be. Weekly "To Do" email reminders keep all parties abreast of progress, or lack of progress, on specific tasks.

Can what I like most also be what I like the least? There are so many features and ways to use the system that it might be overwhelming getting started. Take the time and ask for help if you need it. Even if you don't think you need it, talk it through with someone from the Workzone team. It's worth it to get off on the right foot with your planned use and they will have great suggestions for you.

Jennifer
Editor in USA
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use with Amazing Customer Service

Kommentare: I work in publishing and have used several project management tools. This is the first that I feel like is able to handle our needs in addition to other department's needs throughout the company well. Other products have worked well for software development but were not useful for content development. The integration and tools for other types of project are there if we need them, but we can use this product without feeling like we are using something designed for a different purpose or a different workflow.

Workzone is robust in features without being difficult to use. New users are able to get up to speed quickly. Specialization and the specific needs of your industry or even particular company situation are easily available, and customer service and training offered are always accessible, helpful, and flexible to our needs.

I really am having trouble finding something I don't like. Threading of comments is a recent addition, which is working well. If comments were separated by version for markups, that would be better for us.

Amy
Director of philanthropy in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Workzone makes project management a snap.

Kommentare: Project management is just one of the many facets of my job. After researching several software packages, Workzone met all of our needs for assigning and tracking marketing and design projects and well as task management for our events team. We use Workzone every day and would be lost without it.

- Ease of use is key. The training we provide for new team members takes about 1/2 hour. -The cost of Workzone (for us, a nonprofit organization) was a pro. We have all the facets of the product we need and the cost is very reasonable (especially compared to other products we tested). - Customer service deserves an "A" if not an "A+". -Because project management is just a facet of our job, WorkZone appealed to us because it had just the right amount of features, without being overwhelming.

- I wish there were more templates set up for the type of projects we use (design and copy). Now that we've used WorkZone for several years, they may have these, but we've built out own. - You can easily get carried away with email notifications, especially if you oversee many projects/ staff. (This is customizable and probably has more to do with how we choose to use WorkZone.)

Rachel
HDH Sales Manager in USA
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for any Project Manager

Kommentare: We manage several hundred construction projects from bidding, to design to shipping. These projects can run for years and Workzone has helped us stay organized. We have all the information about he job at our fingertip. Reminders helps us stay on top of projects before due dates. The ease of the platform allows everyone (designers, sellers and yard operators ) the ability to stay on task by sharing and pass the baton when their part is done. This has helped us reduce errors, ensure deadlines are met and spend less time looking for information.

We have been using this software for about three years now and cannot imagine life without it. Best thing about the software is the ease of use. For a software that's so robust, it's quite intuitive. The team have been able to figure out how to navigate around with minimal training. We also like that we can store files with the tasks and can set reminders. Although we haven't had to use them a whole lot, customer service has been very responsive.

Getting reports is not idea, but this may be more what we need. Reporting functionality if fine and I can usually extract the information I need and manipulate it to get what I want.

Abhinav
Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Work Management Tool

Kommentare: Workzone is an amazing tool, I love all its services and work on it on a daily basis especially its integration to other software such as Slack and Evernote provide a great level of Inclusion.

Workzone has a lot of tools for Workspace Productivity, I love its Project Tracking tool where we can not just see all the Project Tickets on a Single Page but also track the amount of time spent on each work. It provides tools such as Gantt Chart and offers both Micro as well as Macro Management software as a Service.

Workzone has a lot of Functionalities that are unexplored, because of its User Interface it's a bit complicated to understand what all things are possible.

Beverly
Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Reduced the overwhelming

Kommentare: I now see mostly everything that comes in and goes out of my team which is huge. I have been wanting project management software for years and finally got everyone on board. Its a great tool that shows how much work my team does so now people believe we are overwhelmed and I can use that to leverage.

This is mostly an easy product to figure out and very intuitive. I have to train people to use all the time and most get it quickly. This product has given me much better visibility over my teams projects and an easy way to review and comment as well as send out materials for review.

Sometimes when I search for a project it doesn't come up even though there so takes a bit sometimes to find things - as we have so many open projects. I also have to change project names regularly as people submit using the same names which system doesn't allow once make into a project. But it's easy to change once I make it a project.

Alex
Marketing Technology Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Workzone 5 Stars

Kommentare: We use the Workzone to manage and develop marketing email campaigns. Other departments use the tool to manage interdepartmental tasks and requests.

Easy to set up and start using. We like to use project request forms to initiate work requests and templates for building emails, SMS and mobile push campaigns.

Project request form builder has some limitations.

Gail
Graphic Designer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for project management and reviewing/routing projects

Kommentare: It's great for project management tool and useful for reviewing or routing projects that needs to be approved by different reviewers.

It's great for collaboration and our review and routing process. It also shows different versions, so we can go back and track a project at different stages. I like that I can send it to multiple reviewers and get their feedback or approval easily, all in one spot. It has a lot of features/options/settings available, which is great, but we don't even use all of the features/options/settings that are available. Overall, it's been really easy for me to use.

Sometimes I have issues with the calendar/dates feature, but it's not a big issue. I just have to adjust dates a lot because it's not as intuitive as I would have thought. It has a lot of features/options/settings, which might be overwhelming if you don't know exactly what you need it for.

Jennifer
VP in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Strong mid-level tool for growing companies

Kommentare: We used WorkZone for six years before growing to the point of needing a more complex system. If circumstances were different, I would happily use WorkZone again.

Great customer support -- live and recorded webinars, access to personal help, good documentation -- and solid functionality. This is a great value project management tool for companies who want more than a spreadsheet but don't want to pay for all the bells and whistles. Solid reporting and visibility for project managers and leaders. Easy to use once you understand the system logic.

A relatively high learning curve compared to its competitors. Did not have a mobile app at the time. Lacks some of the customization options of more expensive options.

Brandy
Placement Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Crucial for everyday use

Kommentare: WorkZone helps keep my head on my shoulders, I dont know what I would do without it. Its great for keeping organized, gives me a full list of all my to-do's for the week and can easily check something complete once. It's also a great place for communicating with team members, sharing documents, adding edits to the documents, and much more. It is an all-in-one type software.

organized, great for teams who all work on different tasks, easily notify other teammates, share documents and suggest edits/mockups on the documents, see you to-do list for the whole week (or whatever date range you want)

I dont like that anyone on the team can accidentally mark your task complete. It might be nice if only the people assigned to the task could mark a task complete.

Marcia
Manager, Graphic Design in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, simple interface

Kommentare: Excellent customer service. Can always get someone on the phone and they check in every once in awhile to talk about issues or wishlist items.

Not a big learning curve to start utilizing the software. Like that the company is easy to work with, responsive to customers, and that they are always trying to improve the product.

Could use some improvements on expenses and calendar, but hopefully those are coming.

Vincent
Training Specialist in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Workzone From A User Point of View

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been positive. I can't really think of a negative, from my point of view. I'm a training specialist, and I develop and deliver training for the clients our project managers support.

We use Workzone for managing multiple projects. It is an easy way to interact with clients and co-workers and keep all of the pertinent information in a single, accessible location.

I really can't think of anything other than the fact that the expand and collapse feature on tasks seems to have changed to collapse only. I liked the ability to expand everything in a particular client's project in the past.

Lisa
Director of Media and Communication in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Changed the way we work!

Kommentare: I have been extremely pleased with Workzone, and I regularly recommend this software to our sister institutions.

The overall view of all our College's projects is not only a lifesaver in terms of organization, but the software also allowed our department to establish College-wide processes that let our "customers" know what to expect in terms of time, budget, and production.

Occasionally, some of the more granular features have hiccups, but I've always found the Workzone team to be responsive in providing alternatives and fixing issues.

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly tool and improves my productivity

My productivity is maintained while I can stay on top of things thanks to the user-friendly features.

The only thing I have against this is that I can't open tasks in new tabs.