Über Workzone

Leistungsstark, dennoch einfach zu bedienen und zu übernehmen. Workzone ist die ideale Software für Marketing-, Agentur- und Betriebsteams mit mehr als fünf Nutzern.

Erfahre mehr über Workzone

It is a little difficult to figure out how to retrieve or check out the old projects.

Bewertungen zu Workzone

4,9

Workzone hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 207 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Workzone bereits verwendet?

Ezéchiel
Ezéchiel
Agent in Benin
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Avis workzone

Kommentare: This software is great but the interface is often absolute

Workzone software is an application that I really like. It helps me better manage my professional projects as well as administrative files. I highly recommend it.

it's a good software but I often face two problems: the absolute interface and especially the learning curve

Abby
Marketing Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

BEST project management tool out there!

Kommentare: Overall, the BEST program I've used to manage my projects - it's orderly, chronological, & easy to navigate. I've used other programs before, & they were a MESS. WZ's success is due to their attention to detail, & now their success is my success!

It's design - I love how I can click on my projects by tab and the drop down lists my tasks in chronological order. Then it emails me when something is late, and I can check my "to-do" list every day to see what is due. FANTASTIC!

The only thing I have trouble with is the Request Forms. Those are hard to edit. When I'm trying to add something to the tasks/make sure everything relates to the appropriate item, the pop-up list is very, very small and I have a hard time reading it when I'm trying to organize it.

Michelle
Executive Assistant to CEO in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Could Have Been Better

Kommentare: The experience was OK but we decided to move to another application.

The ability to list the tasks and reuse and upload templates from previous projects.

The form piece of the application wasn't easy to use or create.

Clair
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for a marketing team!

Kommentare: There are no other companies for any software that support their customers as well as Workzone. From transparency and communication to continuously adding features, this is a company that listens to their customers and meets them where they are needed. We love Workzone!

I like that you can schedule out the tasks for a project, or add as needed. I also like the reporting. I also like that we have quarterly check ins with our customer success rep where she keeps us up to date on improvements from the developers, or ways that we can improve our work flow. Lastly, Workzone listens to its customers. Some of our suggestions have actually been implemented. A great PARTNER in our team success.

The only thing we wish could change would be an "out of office" feature. This is something Workzone has been receptive to, though. In fact, we've been included in some Q and A about how it would function. So even though it's not a feature now, their team is still committed to listening to feedback and finding ways to make it work.

Alex
Multimedia Designer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great app with lots of support

Kommentare: Mentioned it above, but their support is really great. You get to know the folks who work there and even though we're not a huge client, we feel totally supported. That really helps with communicating ideas, asking for advice, and making it a useful tool for your company. You're meeting with folks who know their software and not some third-party service reading through a decision chart.

I've toured a number of project management systems and it's surprising how many can't deliver what needs to get done. WorkZone does a great job at being a functional project management system. Our company needs a blend of project mgmt that is effective, yet not so robust its unwieldy, and WZ really fits the bill. It doesn't have some of the flashy features others might, but often those systems are super pricey, or don't work as advertised. WZ has plenty of features we don't utilize, so I don't mean to make it sound basic. But it works great for our team and does what it needs to, and well. Oh, also, they've been super supportive, great customer service, are continually adding new features, and open to feedback.

I guess the biggest con is that there isn't an app (like for an iPad), but that's definitely not a deal-breaker. We tested other systems that offered apps and maybe looked prettier, but weren't functional when we kicked the tires. Another con might be that, at the start, it isn't super intuitive (like most new things), but it didn't take long to get your bearings. Again, once we were up and running, it's been really smooth and useful.

Chelsea
Communications Specialist in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Structure Your Team Needs

Kommentare: We adopted Workzone in order to provide our institution 'clients' with project request forms and also to help our team manage daily priorities. It took some time to convey the benefits and get folks to stay accountable (i.e. actually use the forms and project tracking) but now that everyone is on board we're able to continue working towards improved processes and organization. Overall, I couldn't be more thrilled about this platform because it reduces the need for emails, tracks conversations, streamlines project-creation via templates, keeps file-review painless and makes task-reporting simple enough to hold folks accountable.

The best attributes about Workzone are hands-down the project templates, the list structure/outlining, and the approval request option for files. Templates prevent the need to create projects from scratch every time and the linear task view/list keeps your priorities straight and holds everyone accountable. As a communications specialist, there's a lot of approval required for each draft hence why I'm a fan of the approval request feature. No more drafts getting lost in email or excuses for outstanding items.

The biggest issue I'm witnessing is the learning curve for folks who aren't process-oriented and/or those who aren't familiar with other project management systems (I've used others like Basecamp and Asana). However, the remedy for this is patience, practice and utilizing Workzone's training sessions/don't be afraid to ask the rep. Every customer service interaction is wonderful and they constantly make updates that make the platform easier and more efficient.

Christine
Marketing Operations Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Project Management tool!

Kommentare: My team uses this for our corporate marketing efforts. We support all internal teams with collateral, graphic design, powerpoint deck creation, landing page and website updates, internal emails, external emails, social media posts, etc. We use Workzone to keep track of all of our deliverables and to show the value we are bringing to our business.

I really like the features and functionality and the customer service for this tool. You can tell that the company really cares, and they help me solve for specific project management organization and reporting issues that my team faces, and taught me some best practices for utilizing this tool to solve for our problems. Great tool if you have multiple team members and multiple projects going on at once. My favorite feature is the calendar, and how you can select which tasks you want to appear on the calendar. Great in helping our team have greater visibility to everything going on each day.

The price is steep for multiple users, we have about 20 users. They do have a tiered pricing structure, but it's still more expensive than our previous tool.

Elin
VP Land Development in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Business MUST for Project and Task Tracking & Planning

Kommentare: Super glad we pushed through and have put Workzone in our daily business operations toolbox. If you need a real time project and task management, or goals planning tool, this is amazing! The team with Workzone is some of the best customer service I've experienced. Truly a partner!

What I like most is the ease of navigating up and down through projects and tasks, and cross project visibility. Both in list form and Gantt schedule views with various optionality for time periods and sub tasks levels. Their customer service is THE BEST. Exceptional for the implementation and ongoing support.

Lacks functionality currently in providing spreadsheet type calculations with formulas on data points. Does not have the "Excel" abilities like some other project management tools.

Tracy
Assoc Director in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent support, excellent system

In addition the basic functions of the system, I am continually impressed with the support the company provides. It was one of the best (if not the best) onboarding process, and the support options available day-to-day are great. The team is fast to respond, and even if they can't solve the exact problem, they always offer an alternate solution to help us accomplish our goals.

We wish there was a function that allowed us to set an "out of office" setting and a backup person so any time an individual is gone, their tasks/notifications automatically are set to a designated individual. We have found workarounds with this, but this is the only feature we really feel is missing.

lisa
recruitment director in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

excellent software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

its really user friendly and very efficient and helps me to keep organised and on top of my business

none this is an excellent product that i would definitely recommend

Michele
Vice President, PMO in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

WrokZone-Project Management One stop shop

Kommentare: Overall experience with WZ has been great and I don't say that lightly. WorkZone has helped transform our PMO and our enterprise. We have been with WZ since 2015. The driver behind us looking for a solution and selecting WZ was primarily driven by the lack of transparency in our organization and the WZ tool provides the visibility we need from a project, resource perspective as well as providing the organization the enterprise picture of all projects in the works, upcoming and ones to be reviewed.

We all know that moving or using different tools brings inherit challenges but with the WorkZone platform, the transition is pretty simple. The platform itself is really user friendly, there are training modules, videos, how to guides and an awesome sales/support team to help your organization through the process. Key benefit take-aways-ease of resource use, easy set-up, PMO 1 stop solution from project requests (project intake process), document management for projects, time tracking of resource tasks and portfolio reporting (must have for my company) and other key reporting reports are already built into the system. The ability to comment and tag people for input has also been extremely value add as all of those comments go into WZ and you can see the history before the project was assigned or kicked off.

There are a couple idiosyncrasies from a project management perspective. None of which are showstoppers and have easy workarounds. PM's seem to be continually challenged using FS (finish to start) for task planning. No critical path-this is actually an upcoming WZ to-do No project to project dependencies-this is actually an upcoming WZ to-do No true milestones (0days duration)-WZ is time based so every tasks needs time allocated. 1min is the workaround we use along with the milestone category.

Kristen
Director of Program Operations in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Helps me keep track of large projects involving many participants!

Kommentare: I have nothing but positive things to say about our experience so far. It meets our needs, and if there is ever a question, a nearly immediate response from Workzone support can be expected. If you decide this is the solution for you, USE the support they provide. They'll help you work through your questions and ensure the ideal implementation plan is put in place for you.

The ability to customize this software to meet the wide variety of needs we have within our program. Projects can be big or small. Reporting options give multiple views of task/project status - as detailed or as broad as you would like them to be. Weekly "To Do" email reminders keep all parties abreast of progress, or lack of progress, on specific tasks.

Can what I like most also be what I like the least? There are so many features and ways to use the system that it might be overwhelming getting started. Take the time and ask for help if you need it. Even if you don't think you need it, talk it through with someone from the Workzone team. It's worth it to get off on the right foot with your planned use and they will have great suggestions for you.

Ren
Graphic Designer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Everything I need to manage design projects

Kommentare: Overall, I've had a very good user experience with Workzone over the years. As mentioned, my favorite attribute is their customer service and their willingness to listen and improve their product based on user input. It almost feels like they've customized the product just for me. Also, we literally speak to them face to face through status and update calls or trouble shooting specific issues. No bots or automated calls here.

With all the great tools that Workzone provides to help me manage multiple projects across different team members, the best thing I like about it is their customer support. They really care that you have success with their product and will work with you to maximize your experience as a user. They always ask for input on how to improve their product and they listen and actually do it!

This is not necessarily a negative but there are so many tools available that it can be overwhelming sometimes. This also depends on your role and contribution to the shared project. As a designer, I only use the tools that are useful to me but it's nice to know that others can use other features that can help them manage their specific tasks.

Daniel
Strategic Partnerships Manager in Australien

Workzone: The Professional Project Management Tool

Kommentare: Personally, I would definitely recommend Workzone if the price is not a problem, as it has many useful features and unlimited support and training.

Workzone is a powerful project management tool that has many professional features like client management, collaboration tools, time tracking and resource planning. Workzone hits the sweet spot between simple and too complex project management tools as it provides just enough features for professionals to use easily, without being overly difficult to use. It is also very versatile and is able to mesh with many different types of businesses or teams. This is definitely a great plus for businesses who wish to deploy Workzone across different departments. Another really useful feature I’ve found is task dependencies. This is where you link two tasks together and if one cannot be started without completing the other. Finally, the support is truly incredible as you can contact the Workzone support team every weekday during working hours through email or phone. Furthermore, there is an extensive knowledge base on the Workzone website where you can learn through FAQ’s, webinars and videos.

The biggest downside with Workzone is the hefty price tag of about $24-43 each user but this is somewhat justified because of the reliable support you receive and the unlimited training available for users. There is also a bit of a learning curve to Workzone but this is to be expected with project management tools but due to their many learning resources, Workzone is actually better than most.

Amy
Director of philanthropy in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Workzone makes project management a snap.

Kommentare: Project management is just one of the many facets of my job. After researching several software packages, Workzone met all of our needs for assigning and tracking marketing and design projects and well as task management for our events team. We use Workzone every day and would be lost without it.

- Ease of use is key. The training we provide for new team members takes about 1/2 hour. -The cost of Workzone (for us, a nonprofit organization) was a pro. We have all the facets of the product we need and the cost is very reasonable (especially compared to other products we tested). - Customer service deserves an "A" if not an "A+". -Because project management is just a facet of our job, WorkZone appealed to us because it had just the right amount of features, without being overwhelming.

- I wish there were more templates set up for the type of projects we use (design and copy). Now that we've used WorkZone for several years, they may have these, but we've built out own. - You can easily get carried away with email notifications, especially if you oversee many projects/ staff. (This is customizable and probably has more to do with how we choose to use WorkZone.)

Sharon
Marketing Project Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic customer service

Kommentare: The professionals at Workzone were always available to assist with one-on-one instruction, team instruction, prompt answers, troubleshooting, and solutions. By making the process and system easy to understand through a customized training video, we experienced a smooth launch to our campus community with a high adoption rate and positive feedback. This proved to be highly beneficial. Despite launching only a few weeks prior to the Covid-19 pandemic, we were able to work remotely without missing a beat and easily onboard new users.

A project management system and a standard process for intaking design projects did not exist in our work environment prior to implementing Workzone. Workzone provided the structure we needed while being user-friendly. The dependencies and automated notifications allow for an efficient workflow and ensure projects are kept on track. The customer service is outstanding!

Our team found the markup functionality to be cumbersome when there are numerous comments/edits as it's difficult to easily tie the comment to the markup on the proof. Fortunately, the folks at Workzone are open to suggestions and are working to improve upon this. The approval status can be confusing when there are multiple rounds because it retains the previous response and approval comment. From the perspective of the admin and contributors, navigation isn't always direct—you're not always taken to the correct project or folder, requiring more clicks to get to the correct place.

Abhinav
Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Work Management Tool

Kommentare: Workzone is an amazing tool, I love all its services and work on it on a daily basis especially its integration to other software such as Slack and Evernote provide a great level of Inclusion.

Workzone has a lot of tools for Workspace Productivity, I love its Project Tracking tool where we can not just see all the Project Tickets on a Single Page but also track the amount of time spent on each work. It provides tools such as Gantt Chart and offers both Micro as well as Macro Management software as a Service.

Workzone has a lot of Functionalities that are unexplored, because of its User Interface it's a bit complicated to understand what all things are possible.

Beverly
Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Reduced the overwhelming

Kommentare: I now see mostly everything that comes in and goes out of my team which is huge. I have been wanting project management software for years and finally got everyone on board. Its a great tool that shows how much work my team does so now people believe we are overwhelmed and I can use that to leverage.

This is mostly an easy product to figure out and very intuitive. I have to train people to use all the time and most get it quickly. This product has given me much better visibility over my teams projects and an easy way to review and comment as well as send out materials for review.

Sometimes when I search for a project it doesn't come up even though there so takes a bit sometimes to find things - as we have so many open projects. I also have to change project names regularly as people submit using the same names which system doesn't allow once make into a project. But it's easy to change once I make it a project.

Alex
Marketing Technology Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Workzone 5 Stars

Kommentare: We use the Workzone to manage and develop marketing email campaigns. Other departments use the tool to manage interdepartmental tasks and requests.

Easy to set up and start using. We like to use project request forms to initiate work requests and templates for building emails, SMS and mobile push campaigns.

Project request form builder has some limitations.

Kevin
Print Production Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

How did we ever live without Work Zone?

Kommentare: Our company loves how each one of us can easily log on and instantly see job status, tracking all our activity, interacting and communicating regarding each different job. WZ saves us so much time by having everything in one place. We now can't imagine how we got by without WZ in previous years.

Work Zone enables our company to organize, track status and communicate between one and other for each and every job. Everything is right in one spot easily accessed. Job details and conversations are added, documented and stored for current active jobs and can be referred to after job completion. WZ is a real time saver and valuable tool. Our VP of Marketing runs her weekly Marketing meeting based on our WZ job listings.

None really that I can think of at the moment.

Jennifer
VP in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Strong mid-level tool for growing companies

Kommentare: We used WorkZone for six years before growing to the point of needing a more complex system. If circumstances were different, I would happily use WorkZone again.

Great customer support -- live and recorded webinars, access to personal help, good documentation -- and solid functionality. This is a great value project management tool for companies who want more than a spreadsheet but don't want to pay for all the bells and whistles. Solid reporting and visibility for project managers and leaders. Easy to use once you understand the system logic.

A relatively high learning curve compared to its competitors. Did not have a mobile app at the time. Lacks some of the customization options of more expensive options.

Connie
Project Manager in USA
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Many Quality Features to Workzone

There are so many features that work well for this organization. Overall, the ability to store information in one place and make it available to everyong is very beneficial. We don't use a lot of the features that are available but are aware of them and may add to what we already use in the future. The abilty to build templates, copy tasks, send email alerts, and versioning are just a few of the positive benefits. And although not part of the software per se Customer Support is unparalleled. They are available almost instantly, extremely knowledgable, and patient!!!

Sometimes it's not as intuitive as I think it could be.

Kathryn
Creative Traffic Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Workzone is a great organizing tool

Kommentare: This software goes beyond tracking the overall project and goes into the day to day tasks that are crucial to our team to keep everyone up to date to what needs to be done to complete the project.

This software helps keep tasks and projects organized and on time. We have a lot of projects that we work on for many different departments in our company. This software helps us keep them in line and on deadline.

I don't have a con for this product but I can't hit submit until I write here.

Vincent
Training Specialist in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Workzone From A User Point of View

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been positive. I can't really think of a negative, from my point of view. I'm a training specialist, and I develop and deliver training for the clients our project managers support.

We use Workzone for managing multiple projects. It is an easy way to interact with clients and co-workers and keep all of the pertinent information in a single, accessible location.

I really can't think of anything other than the fact that the expand and collapse feature on tasks seems to have changed to collapse only. I liked the ability to expand everything in a particular client's project in the past.

Lisa
Director of Media and Communication in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Changed the way we work!

Kommentare: I have been extremely pleased with Workzone, and I regularly recommend this software to our sister institutions.

The overall view of all our College's projects is not only a lifesaver in terms of organization, but the software also allowed our department to establish College-wide processes that let our "customers" know what to expect in terms of time, budget, and production.

Occasionally, some of the more granular features have hiccups, but I've always found the Workzone team to be responsive in providing alternatives and fixing issues.