Filtern nach:

Über Node App

Connecting brands and influencers through a marketplace that facilitates bartering.

Erfahre mehr über Node App

Student in Indien
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful in influencer marketing

Kommentare: Node App is a very helpful tool for all marketers or even brands that are looking to expand their reach on social media with the help of influencers. As a social media intern, it gave me good power over choosing influencers, creating targeted content and analyzing the growth of our social media handles.

Node App is very helpful to launch campaigns for products and social media pages to build and grow a brand. Tracking progress and influencer's reach becomes easy. It has a simple interface which is easy to navigate, create a node and churn out content as well. It really helps in influencer outreach programmes, making it quite easy to find influencers who'd stick with the brand and help us promote it. Node App comes with a price, but it is easily paid back with the publicity you receive upon marketing.

I'd like better control over influencer communication and reaching out. Otherwise, Node App has been quite satisfactory overall.

Peter G.
Social Media Coordinator in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Node saves me time, AND money.

What I love most about Node is the simplicity of the software. It's easy to navigate and it's seamless to set up a new Node, it also makes it much easier to track a campaign and the content being produced all in one place. The reason I decided to purchase Node was because of the amount of time and money it would be saving me, and my clients, and this has certainly proved to be the case. Since using Node I've been able to launch multiple successful campaigns (each within minutes) and grow a strong community of supportive influencers, who genuinely love partnering with our brand. That being said, the spend my clients have on influencer marketing has significantly increased because of Node's ability to leverage local influencers for one monthly fee. It's a necessary tool for any marketer in the food industry!

Would like to see stricter enforcement of campaign/content requests (mainly stories).

Nezariel S.
Communications and Social Media Coordinator in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Node Review

Ability to easily connect with local influencers to help us promote our business

Inability to personally select or communication with influencers

Tiffany R.
Digital Marketer in Kanada

Great for bringing products to market

Kommentare: App has great functionality and the account managers are great

We can pick and choose which products / menu items to showcase!

I don’t like the fact that I have to create Nodes using my cell phone. They are creating a web app which will be released soon.

Valentina O.
Graphic Designer in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool for busy social media managers

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love it :) !

Node was presented to us not too long ago as a tool that we could use to increase our views/followers. I'm the social media manager at the company and to be honest it has worked really good! Now I don't have to use so much of my time on making content. I just post a Node and instagrammers create it for me. It's also a really good way to keep good relationships with people on the media.

Actually there's not much I dislike about Node. They have a good and direct customer service and the web works fine for me. Maybe as a designer point of view I'd say organize some of the tabs in a better way, like 'MyNodes' I'd make it a bit more clear or like Trello boards.

Ali B.
Operations manager in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Exposure

5 letztes Jahr

It allows business in the restaurant industry to reach out to influencers one on easy platform. Helping boost social media status/exposure and resulting in more sales.

It’s all good. Easy to use & very accessible.

Kirsty F.
Senior Operations Manager - F&B in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Node App

Kommentare: Great experience with the app. When we get new menu items or cocktails or specials we put it out on the Node App and the influencers have helped us market these items very quick and easy.

I love that the software is so user friendly. The Node App team is always there when you have any questions or concerns. Great content for our social media has come from the Node App.

All has been great! No issues with the software.

Aly K.
Managing Director in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A fantastic solution to solve all your Influencer Marketing

Kommentare: 10/10

NODE is a one stop for effective influencer marketing. The support of the NODE team is fantastic and the influencers on the platform are overall very easy to work with, genuine and creative.

Hard to edit information once submitted.

James M.
CEO in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome marketing platform

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great support and company. Awesome Vision.

Gets great exposure to influencers. Amazing Return on investment.

The user interface is still a work in progress and a little hard to use.

Quyen L.
Owner in Kanada
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great app!

5 letztes Jahr

Node has allowed us to connect with influencers easily and advertise our restaurant to a larger audience. When we have any issues or questions regarding the app, their team responds quickly.

No cons to the app. Overall, it’s easy to navigate.

Roger Y.
owner in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Convenient way to connect with influencers

5 letztes Jahr

A smart way to connect with influencers and manage the interactions.

It could use some more advanced features to track influencer posts more easily, but nothing that really detracts

Jamil B.
CEO/Founder in Kanada
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Node App - Making influencer marketing a breeze

- Easy to set up - Very easy to get content and get influencers in the door - Good customer support

- Can't message the influencers directly

Tommy N.
Director in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great App

5 letztes Jahr

Node's simple to use platform is a great way to reach new audiences. They have a diverse following to reach different target markets. Great app, great people, great start.

Node needs a bigger following of influencers.