eCLAS

Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Julie E.
Sr Program Coordinator
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When we set up the software eMedley worked to customize all my forms. This was super and they did all they could to make exactly what we thought we needed. Over time they need to be updated or changed. These changes can be pricey since they are labor intensive. As for overall usage, I like it very much. I am able to view each form and make sure it was completed properly as an administrator and I can approve items if they are not being done by the clinician or the clinician is having to much trouble to help them remotely. I highly recommend that feature verses just going in an "emulate" that clinician. Time saving to provide the administrator full access to the forms. I really like the Basic Reports that were created for me. I use them on a daily basis to review my interns completion status and the interns can see these as well.

Vorteile: We went from a paper format that would need to be mailed or faxed to the university to a program the interns can submit their time logs, adjustments, cases, x-rays remotely. In addition, the clinicians will approve/deny and/or assess the items listed above verifying the completion for the department.

Nachteile: Unfortunately, we have interns with Apple/Mac products and they have difficulty using the program on those devices. The scroll feature and reports have problems for them. When they use a laptop or desktop it all works, but not for the Ipads. That creates a struggle for training as the interns will give up if it is too difficult and put it off until the last minute. Waiting causes inaccurate information for each month. (Although, make it know some interns would not fill it out on time even if it worked smoothly:))

CBU and eClas

Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Heather O.
Director of Clinical Education
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great, personable company

Vorteile: I like that we can customize if needed. I like that they are always trying to improve. The IT support team is really quick, very nice and dependable. they always look at the cost and if they can use the changes elsewhere, they drop the cost down. There are a lot of really great features, that I am still learning about even after several years.

Nachteile: I like 24 hours on phone support. This company doesn't work that way. But its still a good platform.
the platform doesn't always work well on handheld devices. I also don't like that all issues come to me. I would like a couple administrators to be able to seek help if Im not around. If i am on vacation, there is no way for my colleagues to get help. I would like to upload our documents and make changes to the evals personally instead of submitting it to IT for them to do it.