Über CoPilot AI

Erfahre, wie diese Strategie in Kombination mit moderner KI deine Verkaufsaussichten auf ein neues Niveau heben kann.

Erfahre mehr über CoPilot AI

For a decent price I feel like CoPilot does give you many ok leads/prospects.

Found myself spending a lot of hours initially setting up tools and messages from scratch and there is a lag from message recieved via linkedin and when copilot receives it.

Bewertungen zu CoPilot AI

4,9

CoPilot AI hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 107 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CoPilot AI bereits verwendet?

Steven
Steven
Senior Financial Associate in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

CoPilot First Timer- Everything we needed and thensome.

Kommentare: CoPilot is helping us generate more leads and build a broader pipeline where we are able to foster interactions with a whole tool kit of features available on the platform. Our Account Strategist, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], has always gone above and beyond to meet our needs w/ training on the platform and is very responsive to our particular circumstances for our business helping us create a strong lead generation system from scratch, he is very much appreciated!

I love the dashboard, the scheduling of messages, being able to snooze communications w/ prospects and leads.

There are no cons about this software that we find. All is great!

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback! We're delighted to hear that you're loving CoPilot AI's features like the dashboard, scheduling, and snooze options. It's also wonderful to know that CoPilot is helping you generate more leads and build a stronger pipeline. We truly appreciate your kind words about your Account Strategist. We're committed to providing excellent support and are thrilled to hear that they have gone above and beyond to assist you in creating a strong lead generation system. If you ever have more insights or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Shane
Founder & CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Voyageur Group Review

Kommentare: I am very pleased so far.

The automation features. It is great to be able to customize my voice but have the sequencing automated. Love that! I love that once the automated software gets a response, I get to take over and manually communicate with prospects.

sometimes too much of a one-size fits all.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! We're thrilled to hear that you appreciate the automation features in CoPilot AI, particularly the ability to customize your voice while still enjoying automated sequencing. We understand your concern about a one-size-fits-all approach at times, and we're constantly working to offer more personalized solutions. Your feedback is valuable as it helps us improve. We're delighted to have you as part of the CoPilot AI community, and if you ever have more insights or questions in the future, please feel free to reach out.

George
Sales in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nice Concept but fundamentally flawed product

Kommentare: Lead generation

User Interface is well designed. The concept of using a robot to reach out to prospects is interesting

Platform is integrated to LinkedIn which is a fundamental design flaw. Platform is dependent on a good Linkedin integration but, unfortunately the integration is poor. People quickly realize they are speaking to a Robot which is a turn off. Also, the platform lacked sophistication to identify true leads and simply automates a flawed "Brute Force" lead generation process. Garbage in >> Garbage out. The only technical value to the platform is capability to understand natural language. Ok that takes some expertise, but other than that this is NOT a Smart system. It's a waste of time and money. Many complaints about receiving Spam social media messages which is a real turn off.

Adam
President / Sr. Financial Adviser in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great experience for 3+ years

Kommentare: Phenomenal - from the top of the executive management team to the customer service. I've worked with not only [SENSITVE CONTENT] , but one other individual at CoPilot and the service has been wonderful - the people, all a dream to work with. I'm very happy to have taken the call with [SENSITVE CONTENT] years ago.

There's almost too much to mention: - Ability to customize messaging to my liking - Ability to customize when messages are sent, down to the minute - Ability to change focus/niche at any given time - The dashboard/interface is VERY easy to use - Ability to "nurture" past contacts over time, although there have been issues with this feature. - Most of all, the customer service -[SENSITVE CONTENT]has been incredible to work with.

Only one thing - the Nurture campaign has had issues and I lost a LOT of time during the implementation process due to these technological problems. We should've had it up and running no later than January, but problems with the back end of the software development took months to understand. Although everything seems to be running smoothly now (i.e - the problem WAS remedied), I wish we could've been nurturing these prospective clients back in January vs. when it actually started working.

Paul
Paul
Co-founder and CEO in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Maybe not a fit if you're a small business

Kommentare: Beyond the disappointing ending, they were a great upgrade from really basic cheap LinkedIn automations like Duxsoup. They have not evolved with the market saturation from a technical level and sadly did not make up for it on customer success side.

Great support team for bugs and information. Like the canned messages feature as well and general stats.

In the DIY use-case, I didn't see their value relative to competitors who were priced lower. We were charged for a hefty billing cycle for clients we represent even after we well in advance unsubscribed via their dashboard. We were then told that we need to manually email them instead and they didn't budge on sticking to the fineprint. Short-sighted and frugal move which showed the true colours of how they look at agency partner relationships. They did offer a credit for the future but I hold my suppliers to a higher bar.

Susan
Director of Recruiting in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

The Essential Targeted Lead Generation Tool

Kommentare: I have to say so far, so good. My lead generation is set up automatically to save time, and if I have questions or things I like to improve, I can always send a request. I also have a designated rep that I can work with, which is a bonus. I don't have to call the 800 number and talk to a different person every time I call.

Copilot is an easy and good prospecting tool to use, and it's user-friendly because I can select the criteria of candidates I want to reach out to. I can check the message center to communicate regularly. I can automate so that I can save time.

Initially, I was confused with the LinkedIn message vs. Copilot message, and the copilot message coming to my mailbox later than the original message already in the copilot message center, so sometimes when I read my email, I saw messages I already responded to or saw, so I avoid this by controlling when I want to log on to the copilot message center now

Aj
Executive Assistant to CEO in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Key Relationship building in a niche business

Kommentare: Overall is experience is positive. I enjoy the automation of it and being able to track specific connections.

I like the user friendly interface. I was able to figure out the platform pretty quickly and easily. The onboarding process was seamless and our account Manager, Ollie, was really helpful and extremely informed on the process.

Sometimes the LinkedIn links don't work.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your experience with CoPilot AI! We're delighted to hear that you found our platform user-friendly and had a seamless onboarding process with the help of your account manager. We appreciate your feedback regarding the LinkedIn links, and we'll work diligently to address any issues. It's great to know that you're enjoying the automation and tracking capabilities. If you ever have more insights or questions, please feel free to reach out. Your input is valuable to us!

Derek
Head of Sales in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

[sensitive content hidden] is the man!

Outside of a system that generates leads almost effortlessly, [sensitive content hidden] has been great to work with while offering exceptional advice. Also, during the sales process, [sensitive content hidden] did not push but did a good job explaining why CoPilot made sense.

My least favorite is the cost, but still, I have no complaints.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your valuable feedback! We're thrilled to hear that CoPilot AI has made lead generation almost effortless for you and that our team has been a positive and helpful part of your experience. We understand that cost considerations are important, and we appreciate your understanding. If you ever have further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support your success!

Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Co-pilot , "Unlocking the power of Linkedin"

Kommentare: One of my top new prospects is a disabled MD. I should close on 350K of new business and a new LTC policy, from this one client. Co-pilot is helping me get to the higher quality prospects in a very professional manner.

I have always wanted to use Linkedin as a prospecting tool but found the task daunting and very time consuming. Co-pilot has helped me target 24 new high quality prospects in just two months. I have also experienced over 225 new connections since March, barely two months. My prospecting reach has exploded! Co-pilot not only sends out 50 prospecting leads/day but also provides responses for you to use to overcome objections using social media.

Needed more help in responding more quickly to the "interested" leads.

Antwort von CoPilot AI

Thanks for the amazing review, Eric. We love that you're seeing some great results from the platform. Talk to your CSR to learn more about our Concierge service if you're finding you're getting TOO MANY leads :)

Tom
Tom

Easy and Effective tool

Great & easy tool to use. The implementation process was seamless thanks to the support of the implementation consultant [sensitive content hidden]. He's a great listener and helps you achieve the best results for your business.

I can't mention any cons. I really like the tool.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your fantastic feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find CoPilot AI a great and easy-to-use tool. It's wonderful to know that your implementation process was seamless with the help of [our team, and that you have no complaints about the tool. If you ever need further assistance or have questions in the future, please feel free to reach out. We're here to ensure your continued success with CoPilot AI!

Financial Planner/Financial Advisor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Solid program for a critical part of my business

Kommentare: I've made a significant number of clients in the past year utilizing CoPilot, generating an impressive amount of revenue.

Compared to other similar products in the marketplace, I find this to be the best value. The stat tracking, ease of use, customer service are all outstanding.

I would like if it could utilize InMail, and if it automatically categorized folks into more than yes/no/maybe for interest level. I feel like the use of "AI" may be a very liberal use of the term, but again the value is tremendous.

Gregg
Recruiter in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to expand your network and get in front of recruits

Kommentare: Positive experience-

My ability to utilize my support person to get started and to continuously update and improve my searches. i was able to recruit several candidates

My connections were through navigator so remembering to always communicate through coPilot and not my linked in profile.

Miguel
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Copilot expirence

Kommentare: Pleased overall with the technology it has allowed me to meet with prospective clients in markets I otherwise would not have or had trouble getting into. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been a tremendous help in constantly updating and reviewing what works and what dosent and is critical in why I enjoy and find value in this tech and great to have an automated part of your business that is beneficial overall in attaining new clients

automated features and templates make it easy to use after initial set up time and trial and error and get to talk with a rep to guide use of technology and offer help and ideas to improve use of tools

the initial setup time and lagg. Found myself spending a lot of hours initially setting up tools and messages from scratch and there is a lag from message recieved via linkedin and when copilot receives it

Christopher
RIA in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Essential tool

Kommentare: Excellent. But I'd be lost without the Zoom meetings with Dimitrii. That's largely on me.

The thoughtful design, and customer service is unmatched. Dimitrii is awesome.

The messaging gets confusing for me, between CoPilot and LinkedIn

Mai
Marketing in USA

Good tool for LinkedIn prospecting

Easy to set up, great customer support.

I wish there's a way to link multiple LinkedIn accounts in the same organization so that we can avoid reaching out to the same people.

Gary
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use. Has made a big difference. We've made on sell as a result and found lots of cross-referral partners. Customer service is excellent! If you can get Dmitrii you'll be set for life....he is awesome!

The number of contacts was a little overwhelming at first but once Dmitrii helped me find the right 'pace' it was great!

Marc
portfolio manager in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

co-pilot.

Kommentare: excellent. great product - solid team.

Easy to use. effective. works well for people who are busy and need something working for them in the background.

co-pilot online portal could be a little more user friendly and have less of a lag between what happens in linkedin premium and when it shows up in co-pilot.

Corey
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Co-pilot

Kommentare: Co-pilot has been extremely helpful in generating a steady stream of prospects

The product is easy to use and easy to follow. It is extremely helpful in generating leads and staying on track with prospective clients.

Sometimes we receive messages on LinkedIn but no co-pilot so there can be a glitch.

Harry
Senior Vice President in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CoPilot helps build networks on LinkedIn

Kommentare: CoPilot is delivering a consistent flow of high quality Linkedin connections. The process and software is easy to work with. The people have been helpful, professional and available.
In my business - network building is my challenge and Copilot has given me a critical step - in one important area of my sales solicitation process

the consistent flow of new connections and the level of executive or entrepreneur I am reaching.

In my business timing is always the tipping point, so while I have connected with almost 500 people only a handful have the potential to be actual customers

Antwort von CoPilot AI

Thanks for the kind review Harry! In regards to timing, it's always tough as each business is different. Keep your eyes and ears open and I'm sure you'll land a couple new customers!

Bernd
Financial Planner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Fantastic!

Kommentare: Excellent. Addison has been great help; very responsive and knowledgeable.

Ease of use, the dashboard gives a great overview.

It sometimes takes long to load the list when filtering. I don't seem to be able to download the notes when I download the contacts into Excel

Claudia
SVP in USA
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great tool for busy BD professionals

Kommentare: Great client advisor as [SENSITIVE CONTENT] really helped make each step a success.

The automation makes prospecting a breeze, to increase activities and to filter out none-interested leads. It fully utilizes the filtered sales navigator leads and then them into actionable contacts.

I wish there is an easy plug to convert data and activities and messages into my own CRM.

Vicki
Prinicpal in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Lead Generation Tool

Kommentare: My personal support person Niamh does a great job

Makes it easy to generate leads on LinkedIn

I wish I could send out more invitations, but there are now limits set on Linkedin

Senior Partner in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exceeded my expectations!

Kommentare: The main reason why I'm sticking with this tool is that it delivers leads and the people working at CoPilot are the most professional Service Providers I have ever worked with. It is faultless!

It works like you would hope it to work which makes it easy to use and leverage. There are lots of additional features which maximizes your ROI.

Everything and especially the support service is world class. I mean better than any other online service I have experienced to date. Professional, productive and polite! No complaints whatsoever.

Ceo in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Great customer service for a challenging product

Kommentare: I definitely plan to continue using them, mainly because of the super helpful customer support and product team. I’ve given them lots of feedback about features I need, like a basic CRM and A/B testing campaigns, and they’ve taken it to heart.

They provide a white glove concierge service to help guide you in setting up and optimizing your campaign. As someone who doesn’t know sales or marketing, it was hugely valuable to have someone holding my hand the entire way. After a few months, I landed a big client that paid for my subscription for years.

The UI is clunky and doesn’t really capture what I’m trying to accomplish, I.e. generating leads and converting them to sales.

Bella
Social Media Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Bella's Review

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is THE BEST!!! I recommend CoPilot a lot but I am always sure to tell people they need to have [SENSITIVE CONTENT] on their account because she is so responsive, nice, and easy to talk to!

It's doubled my business this year, I couldn't be happier. I wish we could send out more invitations per day though to get even more leads.

The only thing is wanting to send out more messages to people but I still continue to have success with what I have now