Über CoPilot AI

Erfahre, wie diese Strategie in Kombination mit moderner KI deine Verkaufsaussichten auf ein neues Niveau heben kann.

Erfahre mehr über CoPilot AI

Ease of use once I received some excellent advise from my Co-Pilot contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT.

Found myself spending a lot of hours initially setting up tools and messages from scratch and there is a lag from message recieved via linkedin and when copilot receives it.

Bewertungen zu CoPilot AI

4,9

CoPilot AI hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 108 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CoPilot AI bereits verwendet?

Steven
Steven
Senior Financial Associate in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

CoPilot First Timer- Everything we needed and thensome.

Kommentare: CoPilot is helping us generate more leads and build a broader pipeline where we are able to foster interactions with a whole tool kit of features available on the platform. Our Account Strategist, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], has always gone above and beyond to meet our needs w/ training on the platform and is very responsive to our particular circumstances for our business helping us create a strong lead generation system from scratch, he is very much appreciated!

I love the dashboard, the scheduling of messages, being able to snooze communications w/ prospects and leads.

There are no cons about this software that we find. All is great!

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback! We're delighted to hear that you're loving CoPilot AI's features like the dashboard, scheduling, and snooze options. It's also wonderful to know that CoPilot is helping you generate more leads and build a stronger pipeline. We truly appreciate your kind words about your Account Strategist. We're committed to providing excellent support and are thrilled to hear that they have gone above and beyond to assist you in creating a strong lead generation system. If you ever have more insights or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Shane
Founder & CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Voyageur Group Review

Kommentare: I am very pleased so far.

The automation features. It is great to be able to customize my voice but have the sequencing automated. Love that! I love that once the automated software gets a response, I get to take over and manually communicate with prospects.

sometimes too much of a one-size fits all.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! We're thrilled to hear that you appreciate the automation features in CoPilot AI, particularly the ability to customize your voice while still enjoying automated sequencing. We understand your concern about a one-size-fits-all approach at times, and we're constantly working to offer more personalized solutions. Your feedback is valuable as it helps us improve. We're delighted to have you as part of the CoPilot AI community, and if you ever have more insights or questions in the future, please feel free to reach out.

John M.
Retirement Plan Specialist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CoPilot AI Does Not Work Well

Kommentare: Unfortunately, it was an extremely poor experience. Very slow responses, often entirely non-responsive, no professional engagement by our account manager specific to how to create a successful campaign. The only responses were to change the auto-generated question set (which of course we always exactly per CoPilot's guidance), yet there were zero lead opportunities created.

There were results on the campaign that could be easily viewed.

After 6 months and a lot of work into customizing the target audience, creating email templates, and refining these exactly in line with CoPilot's specific recommendations, we had absolutely zero results.

Adam
President / Sr. Financial Adviser in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great experience for 3+ years

Kommentare: Phenomenal - from the top of the executive management team to the customer service. I've worked with not only [SENSITVE CONTENT] , but one other individual at CoPilot and the service has been wonderful - the people, all a dream to work with. I'm very happy to have taken the call with [SENSITVE CONTENT] years ago.

There's almost too much to mention: - Ability to customize messaging to my liking - Ability to customize when messages are sent, down to the minute - Ability to change focus/niche at any given time - The dashboard/interface is VERY easy to use - Ability to "nurture" past contacts over time, although there have been issues with this feature. - Most of all, the customer service -[SENSITVE CONTENT]has been incredible to work with.

Only one thing - the Nurture campaign has had issues and I lost a LOT of time during the implementation process due to these technological problems. We should've had it up and running no later than January, but problems with the back end of the software development took months to understand. Although everything seems to be running smoothly now (i.e - the problem WAS remedied), I wish we could've been nurturing these prospective clients back in January vs. when it actually started working.

Paul
Paul
Co-founder and CEO in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Maybe not a fit if you're a small business

Kommentare: Beyond the disappointing ending, they were a great upgrade from really basic cheap LinkedIn automations like Duxsoup. They have not evolved with the market saturation from a technical level and sadly did not make up for it on customer success side.

Great support team for bugs and information. Like the canned messages feature as well and general stats.

In the DIY use-case, I didn't see their value relative to competitors who were priced lower. We were charged for a hefty billing cycle for clients we represent even after we well in advance unsubscribed via their dashboard. We were then told that we need to manually email them instead and they didn't budge on sticking to the fineprint. Short-sighted and frugal move which showed the true colours of how they look at agency partner relationships. They did offer a credit for the future but I hold my suppliers to a higher bar.

Susan
Director of Recruiting in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

The Essential Targeted Lead Generation Tool

Kommentare: I have to say so far, so good. My lead generation is set up automatically to save time, and if I have questions or things I like to improve, I can always send a request. I also have a designated rep that I can work with, which is a bonus. I don't have to call the 800 number and talk to a different person every time I call.

Copilot is an easy and good prospecting tool to use, and it's user-friendly because I can select the criteria of candidates I want to reach out to. I can check the message center to communicate regularly. I can automate so that I can save time.

Initially, I was confused with the LinkedIn message vs. Copilot message, and the copilot message coming to my mailbox later than the original message already in the copilot message center, so sometimes when I read my email, I saw messages I already responded to or saw, so I avoid this by controlling when I want to log on to the copilot message center now

Deborah
Sales Agent in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Introduction to CoPilot

Kommentare: When I first started Co-pilot, I saw some results, however, I thought of quitting it. I am so glad that I did not. It is so critical for my business and this is where I get my leads from. I love the support that I get from Co-pilot and tweak what is not working for me and I am able to connect with the clients that I am trying to attract. I was referred to Co-pilot through a cold call that I received and he explained to me how he found my name. I am so thankful for this software. It has been my best marketing tool so far! I love it!!

I love the software because it finds potential clients for me. It narrows down the exact client base that I am searching for. I love the support that I get in helping me set up the software and manage it.

I love the software and feel that I do not use it to the fullest capacity; however the portion that I do use is extremely critical to me.

Stephanie
Founder & CEO in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great value & resource for business owners wanting to expand their client base

Kommentare: Working with CoPilot AI has been an exceptional experience from the start. Their customer support team is best-in-class, offering direct and personalized attention every step of the way. I absolutely love working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. The team understands marketing trends and consumer behaviors and uses these insights to support you with the best possible strategy and approach for your business. The software is easy to navigate and use, the automations seamless which all means I don't have to spend more than a few minutes per day checking in and communicating with potential new clients. Sometimes I have more than I know what to do with! I couldn't recommend CoPilot AI enough to business owners interested in growing their professional network and client base with ease.

I love how seamless CoPilot integrates with LinkedIn. It's connected us to some of our best partnerships, clients, and new hires and has grown our network tenfold.

Nothing that I can think of at the moment.

Financial Advisor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Co-pilot , "Unlocking the power of Linkedin"

Kommentare: One of my top new prospects is a disabled MD. I should close on 350K of new business and a new LTC policy, from this one client. Co-pilot is helping me get to the higher quality prospects in a very professional manner.

I have always wanted to use Linkedin as a prospecting tool but found the task daunting and very time consuming. Co-pilot has helped me target 24 new high quality prospects in just two months. I have also experienced over 225 new connections since March, barely two months. My prospecting reach has exploded! Co-pilot not only sends out 50 prospecting leads/day but also provides responses for you to use to overcome objections using social media.

Needed more help in responding more quickly to the "interested" leads.

Antwort von CoPilot AI

Thanks for the amazing review, Eric. We love that you're seeing some great results from the platform. Talk to your CSR to learn more about our Concierge service if you're finding you're getting TOO MANY leads :)

Tom
Tom
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Effective tool

Great & easy tool to use. The implementation process was seamless thanks to the support of the implementation consultant [sensitive content hidden]. He's a great listener and helps you achieve the best results for your business.

I can't mention any cons. I really like the tool.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for your fantastic feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find CoPilot AI a great and easy-to-use tool. It's wonderful to know that your implementation process was seamless with the help of [our team, and that you have no complaints about the tool. If you ever need further assistance or have questions in the future, please feel free to reach out. We're here to ensure your continued success with CoPilot AI!

Financial Planner/Financial Advisor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Solid program for a critical part of my business

Kommentare: I've made a significant number of clients in the past year utilizing CoPilot, generating an impressive amount of revenue.

Compared to other similar products in the marketplace, I find this to be the best value. The stat tracking, ease of use, customer service are all outstanding.

I would like if it could utilize InMail, and if it automatically categorized folks into more than yes/no/maybe for interest level. I feel like the use of "AI" may be a very liberal use of the term, but again the value is tremendous.

Gregg
Recruiter in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to expand your network and get in front of recruits

Kommentare: Positive experience-

My ability to utilize my support person to get started and to continuously update and improve my searches. i was able to recruit several candidates

My connections were through navigator so remembering to always communicate through coPilot and not my linked in profile.

DANIEL
Financial Rep in USA

Feedback

Kommentare: Had a great experience, have been able to push out events, reconnect with old connections & meet some new people, clients, COI's etc. Overall I have gotten 3 new clients in a few months, multiple referrals, multiple great people showing up to my events & much more.

Simplicity & automation - was able to start on copilot & instantly saw wins from it.

Tough to sweep lists & make sure it is not going to specific people, especially in the nurture campaign.

Shawn
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Our number one prospecting tool & lead capture

I like the personal outreach abilities of the messages. They do an excellent job starting conversations.

I wish the platform allowed us to search contacts better at times. There are times that we click to search for a contact and it does not pull up. But we can later find it. It seems that the instant search gives up too soon especially if the date range is too broad.

Ramez
Financial Consultant in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

CoPilot

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been extremely helpful and responsive with any problems that arose.

I really like the automation of CoPilot. It helped me reach a large number of leads and cut down on hours of manual work.

One small thing is the snooze feature. If there is an alert on the date a lead was snoozed or if it re-appears in the card view of the inbox that would be helpful.

Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

CoPilot AI Product Review

Kommentare: Finding new clients is much easier and efficient than attending in person events or sending emails myself. I really like the product. The data transfer between Navigator and AI could be faster. Overall I think it's a great platform. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been a huge help. Very friendly and quick to respond. I enjoy working with him.

The ease with which I can develop CEO contacts and schedule initial Zoom meetings/phone calls.

I think iPhone and Android app would be helpful. I also think the functionality can be made easier to use and more intuitive. For example - setting up types of tasks. This is more difficult than it needs to be. The classification by type - i.e. follow-up, meeting scheduled, etc. is critical to managing prospects.

Leslie
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Easy and simple

Kommentare: We have had a fabulous experience on linking with new potential clients whereas we would have never ever done so otherwise.

It is consistent with the help of my advisor to keep the leads and new contacts coming in and reconnecting with past contacts.

The outbox feature is slow and you can not delete if you send 2 times.

Corey
Financial Advisor in USA

Co-pilot

Kommentare: Co-pilot has been extremely helpful in generating a steady stream of prospects

The product is easy to use and easy to follow. It is extremely helpful in generating leads and staying on track with prospective clients.

Sometimes we receive messages on LinkedIn but no co-pilot so there can be a glitch.

Harry
Senior Vice President in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CoPilot helps build networks on LinkedIn

Kommentare: CoPilot is delivering a consistent flow of high quality Linkedin connections. The process and software is easy to work with. The people have been helpful, professional and available.
In my business - network building is my challenge and Copilot has given me a critical step - in one important area of my sales solicitation process

the consistent flow of new connections and the level of executive or entrepreneur I am reaching.

In my business timing is always the tipping point, so while I have connected with almost 500 people only a handful have the potential to be actual customers

Antwort von CoPilot AI

Thanks for the kind review Harry! In regards to timing, it's always tough as each business is different. Keep your eyes and ears open and I'm sure you'll land a couple new customers!

Bernd
Financial Planner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Fantastic!

Kommentare: Excellent. Addison has been great help; very responsive and knowledgeable.

Ease of use, the dashboard gives a great overview.

It sometimes takes long to load the list when filtering. I don't seem to be able to download the notes when I download the contacts into Excel

Jason
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A must use for Small Business

Kommentare: A must use for small business, and if you can get [SENSITIVE CONTENT] on your account that would be even better!

The product itself is so easy to use its amazing. It makes marketing easy for those small businesses like mine that does not have a marketing department. As good as the product is, the support is better. My contact person [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is so on top of her game. She helps me in areas that I have no idea about and allows me to make decisions on things I know will impact my business.

None. Its so easy to use and can be used however you choose to.

Vicki
Prinicpal in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Lead Generation Tool

Kommentare: My personal support person Niamh does a great job

Makes it easy to generate leads on LinkedIn

I wish I could send out more invitations, but there are now limits set on Linkedin

Senior Partner in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exceeded my expectations!

Kommentare: The main reason why I'm sticking with this tool is that it delivers leads and the people working at CoPilot are the most professional Service Providers I have ever worked with. It is faultless!

It works like you would hope it to work which makes it easy to use and leverage. There are lots of additional features which maximizes your ROI.

Everything and especially the support service is world class. I mean better than any other online service I have experienced to date. Professional, productive and polite! No complaints whatsoever.

Ceo in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Great customer service for a challenging product

Kommentare: I definitely plan to continue using them, mainly because of the super helpful customer support and product team. I’ve given them lots of feedback about features I need, like a basic CRM and A/B testing campaigns, and they’ve taken it to heart.

They provide a white glove concierge service to help guide you in setting up and optimizing your campaign. As someone who doesn’t know sales or marketing, it was hugely valuable to have someone holding my hand the entire way. After a few months, I landed a big client that paid for my subscription for years.

The UI is clunky and doesn’t really capture what I’m trying to accomplish, I.e. generating leads and converting them to sales.

Bella
Social Media Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Bella's Review

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is THE BEST!!! I recommend CoPilot a lot but I am always sure to tell people they need to have [SENSITIVE CONTENT] on their account because she is so responsive, nice, and easy to talk to!

It's doubled my business this year, I couldn't be happier. I wish we could send out more invitations per day though to get even more leads.

The only thing is wanting to send out more messages to people but I still continue to have success with what I have now