Über Vevox

Mache Meetings und Kurse mit Echtzeitumfragen unverzichtbar. Binde alle ein und finde heraus, was sie denken.

Erfahre mehr über Vevox

It is also very affordable compared to many other solutions on the market, allowing clients budgets to be met easily and for interactivity to be provided on even small scale events.

Getting data out is complicated, not much flexibility. Updates are difficult to implement with my organization's patchy support.

Bewertungen zu Vevox

4,9

Vevox hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 274 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Vevox bereits verwendet?

Noah
Noah
Assistant Professor in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vevox does what you need for a better price

Kommentare: I use Vevox to assess student learning outcomes in University classes.

Vevox is just the right mix of features and value. It isn't the do-everything Poll Everywhere, but it definitely isn't bare-bones, and I find that the pricing makes it a much better value than more expensive options. There are many options for polling question types and I find many of them useful. For my senior level undergraduate classes it helps me quickly assess learning outcomes as well as keep students engaged. The branding features are great and make the product almost look like a white label solution with our university graphics and colors integrated into every poll. Vevox staff are also highly responsive when I have questions or need help with the product, and the development team is clearly still adding features to improve the product. This gives me assurance that the product will be supported for a long time to come, which is important when I invest time into a new software product.

Sometimes the polling sessions for students would disconnect, but I have a feeling this was on the user end as they were often using smartphones. It was easy enough for them to reconnect and join the session.

letztes Jahr

Hi Noah, Thank you for your review! It is great to hear that you find Vevox to be a mix of benefits and value to your institution, that your students are engaged, and that you particularly enjoy the customisation feature within your account. It is also great to hear that you are reassured by developments to our product and I am pleased to share that as of 12th Feb 2023 we have released another update, which you can read all about in our release blog: https://www.vevox.com/blog/vevox-product-update-february-2023 If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. Many thanks, Kristina - Community Engagement Manager

Sophie
Pastor in Australien
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Features for Q&A

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Positive, I’m looking forward to using it more.

I like that a session can remain open for a long time for us to collect questions and decide how to answer them. It means we can keep engagement with a material for a longer time.

We only need the Q&A feature. Perhaps different plan that cater for specific needs, we didn’t need all the other features

Rakib
Software Developer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An interactive tool for take an interactive training session with your audience.

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I am very satisfied with the service, and I would love to recommend it to everybody.

The favorite part of this platform is how I can quickly, conveniently, and effortlessly participate and express my opinion and comment on these meetings. Only a few clicks on my phone or personal laptop, and you are responding to the polls, voting for some of the brilliant ideas, and, if you wish, you can put forward a question anonymously.

The hardest part is one thing, and it is how rough the whole platform looks and feels. There seems to be a lack of modern and user-friendly functionality, as some of our other corporate tools look like; a more comfortable and friendly option would be appreciated.

Charlotte
Internal Communications Manager in UK
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent service

Kommentare: Excellent service. My contact [sensitive content hidden] is excellent and always there to support with any queries I have.

Vevox is easy to use and simple to set up for our needs at events on Teams and in person

I miss the app and liked this tool. It would also be good for polls to be integrated into Powerpoint for use by non administrators.

Monica
Lead Pastor in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using Vevox in Church Service

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: From the moment we approached Vevox to enquire about signing up, their customer service has been NEXT LEVEL--professional, PERSONAL, quick response, very engaging. We had checked into nearly all the other similar platform services and Vevox customer service surpassed them all. The Vevox platform itself is extremely user-friendly for the tech-inexperienced; lots of options and capability; have used/looked at other similar platforms and Vevox has so much to offer at very affordable pricing. It's customization is extremely beneficial. I would highly recommend Vevox for any groups or settings wanting to create crowd engagement in a live setting.

We love the customization & 'live results' features of Vevox; these have been fun & engaging in our Sunday services and have really allowed the congregation to contribute in an active way during the message (ie: through polls, surveys, etc); we often incorporate the survey & poll information into the sermon. The platform is also extremely easy to use for Q&A sessions; people love being able to 'rate' questions in terms of priority, etc. The over-all set-up is so easy; customizable graphics to coordinate with a specific event's theme is another bonus. Also love the ability to save previous polls, surveys, etc, to use again.

Not being able to have 2 surveys or polls running at the same time was a bit problematic but it might be the minimum plan we are signed up for. This was also an easy work-around.

Rosie
Senior Program Manager in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly platform for events

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

We were looking for a supplier for a one-time use plan for online Q&A and surveys during our upcoming event. [sensitive content hidden] expertly guided us through our options, helping us to pinpoint the ideal plan tailored to our needs. The platform itself is very user-friendly, clear instructions and looks very professional and slick for the audience. I would not hesitate to recommend Vevox and we will certainly use their platforms again for future meetings. Many thanks!

The notification that appears to the public saying try Vevox for free

Irene
Internal Communication Specialist in Schweiz
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Vevox user

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

i think it's a very useful and easy to use tool

I don't have any bad comments about this tool, for now it's been really good for me and my team

sohel
Senior Blended Learning Fellow in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Vevox use for audience interaction

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Excellent tool, it is vital for use in blended learning to engage the audience in the session. Vevox allows me to interact with the learners on a teams session in a completely different way.

Very easy to use and set up and can also integrate easily into my lectures

Does have a bit of learning curve when you first use the system.

MJ
Product Marketing Manager in UK
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love Vevox - great for team-building!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Love the quiz feature on the Microsoft Teams integration. Easy to use, great feedback from participants who love the interactivity of the product.

Perfect product, excited for more features!

Sarah
Head of Marketing in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent audience engagement tool

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Very easy to use, and a brilliant way to engage and involve the audience at our event. Friendly and responsive service.

I haven't used it regularly enough to have experienced any problems.

Charles
AV Operations Manager in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Customer Service

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Vevox is good, the constant engament with us asking what they can do to help improve there service for us is what keeps us with them.

What we liked most about Vevox here at the college is its ease of use. The menu for both the user and admin is very simple and well thought out, allowing for effective use without extensive training.

What we least liked about the software is its lack of socil media use.

Antwort von Vevox

Hi Charles, Thank you for the review and your feedback. It's great that you find the product so easy to use for both the admin and users perspective. If you have any other product feedback in the future, please do send this through to feedback@vevox.com as it's great to continually hear what's important to our users. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. Many thanks, Ben - Customer Success Team

lewis
Events technician in UK
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Vevox Review

Kommentare: Great way to capture audience views and to engage the audience through a bring your own device method.

Very easy to use and navigate through. Very user friendly. Accessing online through the web app and URL is a lot more time convenient than downloading the app. Delegates find it a lot easier to log in online rather than to download the app as this can take some time and by the time the polling starts to run they have not had time to download the app. Vevox a great easy way to capture audience polling opinions and questions for a Q&A session at a large symposium or a meeting. We use Vevox mainly with the PowerPoint plug-in as it works great with the main slides and is easy to transition between the two wittout too much visual change. Q&A with moderation works very well using iPads for the moderation and the questions for the main stage/chair.

Wordclouds through the PPT plug-in should be in real time. Overall a fantastic user friendly product but there are a few things with Vevox that could improve on. Options with more than one line appear centralized on the delegates phone and the rest of the content is left aligned, this looks strange and no way to change. Also it would be great if wordclouds could appear in real-time through the PPT plug-in as our clients tend to use the PPT plug-in but steer from the wordcloud as it does not appear in real time.

Antwort von Vevox

Hi Lewis, Thank you for the review and your feedback. It's brilliant to hear that you find Vevox to be very easy to use and user-friendly. If you have any other product feedback in the future, please do send this through to feedback@vevox.com as it's great to continually hear what's important to our users. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. Many thanks, Ben - Customer Success Team

Teaching Fellow in Technology Enhanced Learning in UK
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best student response systems available

Kommentare: Very positive - especially the support provided by the company when needed and their ongoing relationship with customers such as myself, being responsive to our needs and requests.

Ease of use was our initial key criteria, for both staff and students. Vevox initially had a fairly limited feature set but it included the key polling types and a good Q&A feature, and also had a good PowerPoint add-in which helped our institutional transition from the previous system (Turning Point). Vevox continue to actively engage with their customer base to develop new features, and now has a really good range of question types - while still retaining that ease of use which attracted us in the first place. all other aspects of the system also continue to be developed - for example the admin dashboard is now a thing of beauty, and the web-based Present View is truly excellent.

The PowerPoint add-in is not reliable on our specific institutional classroom computers. Reasons include the software being virtualised, incompatibilities with our lecture capture system, and (often) user error. Its much smoother if you just plug in your laptop with it fully installed and ready to go, but even then it doesn't/can't support the newer question types. I understand a new plug-in is in beta which will hopefully overcome all of these issues.

letztes Jahr

Hi Adam, Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you find Vevox easy to use in particular the web based presenter view, and that you feel that Vevox is one of the best student response systems available. Thank you also for your feedback around the PowerPoint add-in. If you would like any additional support around the use of our updated PowerPoint add-in please feel free to contact our Customer Success Team at hello@vevox.com and they will be happy to support you. If you have any questions, or need any other assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out via our website. Many thanks, Kristina - Community Engagement Manager

Clementina
Neuroinclusion Advisor in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great interactivity and engagement tool for digital learning experiences

Kommentare: Very good, once I got the hang of it, it's been very useful for our work and has made our trainings come alive.

The variety of questions and polling options, Q&A and survey means you just need one tool for all your engagement needs during online training delivery. Guaranteed anonymity for the respondents is a key factor as it encourages open discussions in the Q&A function. High degree of customisation is also really useful. And finally and most importantly, great customer service, meaning that when an important feature is missing, it can be easily fed back and taken into account for future versions.

Some of the formatting functions (e.g. for the survey) have limitations. We've also had issues with the word cloud not displaying some of the words or the inability to customise colours for it. Due to the responsiveness of the team, I trust that the next version(s) will address most of the limitations.

letztes Jahr

Hi Clementina, It is great to hear that you've found using Vevox increases interactivity and engagement in digital learning environments, and that the variety of polling options meets your needs. It is also fantastic to hear that you have been well supported by our Customer Success Team. Thank you also for your feedback around some of our formatting functions. We do recommend that you use easily visually accessible colours when customising your fonts so that all entries into poll types, such as word clouds, are displayed. It is great to hear that you have informed your Customer Success representative of your feedback also as this will have already been passed on to our development team. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. Many thanks, Kristina - Community Engagement Manager

Trainer in UK
Pharmazeutika, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Vevox - a great tool to make training and meetings more engaging

Kommentare: I really like Vevox and have received some many positive comments from users that it has made a massive difference in their enjoyment and understanding of the training sessions being delivered. The UI is simple to understand, and it is quick and simple to log in. I have found the tool to work effectively with all users even when on a global call. I would fully recommend Vevox if you are trying to improve your meeting / training engagement.
I also really enjoy that polling allows you to gage understanding of a topic in real-time, if something scores low, I know I need to repeat the learnings for people.

Vevox has made online training webinars much more enjoyable and more interactive, especially at a time when face to face training is not possible. People are more engaged and learning more as a result, meaning that landing messages is much more efficient. People are also able to ask question anonymously, meaning they are far more engaged and willing to ask any questions without fear of feeling stupid, this has also massively increased engagement & understanding.

There are sometimes occasional freezes with the system that can be embarrassing if leading a training session with a large number of people. however this could be my laptop rather than the Vevox software itself

Antwort von Vevox

Hi Chris, Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that using Vevox has made your training webinars more enjoyable and that your audience is more engaged. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. We look forward to hearing how you get on in your future sessions. Many thanks, Kristina - Customer Success Team

Jo
UK Inclusion & Diversity in UK
Pharmazeutika, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Perfect for garnering opinion and discussion in lockdown's virtual meetings.

Colleagues found it easy to download on a separate device to their laptop; whilst as meeting organiser I found the 'single-sign-on' (due to pharma company purchase of licence) easy on my laptop for 'creation' of the meeting and getting the poll questions ready etc. Even uploaded the meeting promotional slide pic to the 'front' so people instantly 'saw' they were in the right meeting. Poll creation is easy with a load of classic poll answers to 'import' so I used these. It was good to have visibility of percentage logged on and answering- when got to 95% happy to close and push the results into a neat table. They could all see this - so worked well. Our employees are always very vociferous and questions started coming in throughout the meeting. Good to see duplicate ideas kept to a minimum by the 'like' vote functionality. Plus my ability to 'hive them off' to an archive once they'd been dealt with - keeping the amount of text to read (when it's on a mobile)down to a minimum. I haven't used the wordcloud or more importantly the survey function yet - but will be excited to try that next, judging by the success of the polls and questions aspect.

With the questions being less able to be duplicated or kept to a minimum by the 'like' vote functionality, it was a little irritating that the 'most liked' ones didn't 'rise to the top' so to speak

Antwort von Vevox

Hi Jo, Thank you for the review. It's great to hear that both yourself and your colleagues have found Vevox easy to use and that you are looking forward to trying out some of our other features. If you need any assistance with optimizing the functionality of your present view or have any other questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via hello@vevox.com or through our website. We look forward to hearing how you get on in your future sessions. Many thanks, Kristina - Customer Success Team

Business owner in UK
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Learn itr today, use it tomorrow

Kommentare: I run an audience response company, where I frequently take keypads to conferences and events. Taking several keypads abroad can be logistically challenging so when the audience can bring their own devices and use Vevox, it makes life much easier.
Vevox is a great tool for collecting questions and comments at an event. You have the option of sending questions anonymously which in my experience makes people more honest.

Vevox is very simple to use because it's interface is very intuitive and clearly laid out. It's easy to use for both presenters and audience. Once you are connected to the internet, Vevox doesn't use up much bandwidth. As a result I have never experienced any lagging or delays with connection. You can use Vevox to ask an audience a range of questions, most commonly used are multiple choice and open ended questions. You also have the option to run Vevox via your PowerPoint presentations. Your polling/ question slides will then match the slides in the rest of your presentation.

A couple of additions would be welcome such as the option to add an event agenda. However, Vevox functions are continually being updated.

Antwort von Vevox

Hi Adam, Thank you for the review and your feedback. It's great to hear that you find Vevox to be very simple to use and intuitive for live polling and Q&A. If you have any product feedback in the future, please do send this through to feedback@vevox.com as it's great to continually hear what's important to our users. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. Many thanks, Ben - Customer Success Team

Kay
Training Co-Ordinator in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Vevox Feedback

Kommentare: Vevox has certainly helped us in what we do and when we have contacted the Support Team they have been great. Generally recommend them to others but with the caveat it can be a little erratic.

Vevox helps us create some active content in online courses that can be sometimes a little dry. It helps assess delegate participation and understanding. It also allows Trainers to see if someone is not quite fully understanding an aspect of the course but without any embarrassment from the attending delegates as it is all anonymous.

It can still be somewhat "erratic" and doesn't always decide to play ball. The trainers who use it are now used to ad-libbing when Vevox doesn't play ball but it wold be good if we could rely on it 100%.

letztes Jahr

Hi Kay, Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that using Vevox has helped you assess participation and understanding in your training sessions, and it helps your trainers to identify areas to offer further support. Thank you also for your feedback. I highly recommend you getting in touch with your Vevox Customer Success Representative for further support and they will be able to help you directly. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. Many thanks, Kristina - Community Engagement Manager

Napamon
Internal Communication Manager in Singapur
Essen & Trinken, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent employee engagement tool

Kommentare: Vevox is great for both physical and virtual activities as it is very easy to use and there are many useful features that can help make a meeting more engaging.

Vevox is very easy to use for both the organizer and participants, and the design of the platform is very user-friendly, so even our less tech-savvy colleagues can easily navigate the platform. We've successfully used Vevox in our meetings over the past few years and have heard great things about it from our participants.

In certain areas, such as quizzing, other platforms may be more top-of-mind (Kahoot, for instance) as the quiz feature of Vevox may be a bit plain (ie. no winners, no competitive feeling).

letztes Jahr

Hi Napamon, Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that everyone in your organisation finds Vevox easy to use, and that you've had positive feedback from your participants also. Thank you also for your feedback around quizzing, I am pleased to let you know that it is possible to run engaging and competitive quizzes with Vevox and a live leaderboard is one of our most popular quizzing features, I've attached a link to a useful page on our helpsite, and a link to our features page on our website which you may find useful for setting up leaderboards and taking your quizzing to the next level. Showing a leaderboard to participants: https://help.vevox.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010553937-Show-a-leaderboard-to-participants Vevox quizzing feature page: https://www.vevox.com/features/quiz If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. Many thanks, Kristina - Community Engagement Manager

Silvia
Programme Manager in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended!

Kommentare: Overall great. One of the best customer service experiences I have ever had. They are always available and making a serious effort to improve.

User friendly, tidy, great for sharing information

The lack of customisable notifications when people respond to surveys or polls. Certain limitations in setting up the questions

letztes Jahr

Hi Silvia, Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you find Vevox user friendly, and great for sharing information. Thank you also for your feedback around customisable notifications, it is possible to set correct answer explanations to polling questions, and we have released a product update this week (12th Feb 2023) which now enables users on Pro, Enterprise and Institution plans to post individual replies to Q&A messages. I have attached a couple of useful links which you might find of interest Correct answer explanations: https://help.vevox.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001132797-Set-the-correct-answers-for-my-polls Q&A replies: https://www.vevox.com/blog/vevox-product-update-february-2023 If you need any further assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. Many thanks, Kristina - Community Engagement Manager

Oliver
Virtual Events Operator in UK
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Useful tool for events

We enjoy using Vevox as it allows us to collate questions during live event Q&As easily. Being able to access it on any web browser without an app download is a big plus, and removes barriers for when we use it with clients.

Sometimes the wording between each 'column' can be confusing to our events clients that use it for the first time. However this is usually overcome after a demonstration and further explanation. When sharing links for the Q&A feature are shared, it isn't possible to change which column is being shown, so new links need to be generated.

Shafik
Senior Global Marketing Director in UK
Pharmazeutika, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

the definitive tool to maximise engagement within companies

Kommentare: Excellent, and personally I contacted the Vevox team via the web, and within less than 30 mins a personal email follow up to help me with my problem came, awesome customer support guys, really well done.

Brilliantly easy tool to setup and run polls, drive interaction and engagement, and gauge the tone and sentiment of your audience when running large internal meetings. During Covid times when people can't come together in person, it's every more important to stay connected. At GSK, this is really helping us do this. Functions like PPT integration, polls, Q&A are all brilliant, plus live output visually e.g. the word cloud function is brilliant. For the future, fund more templates to change the look and feel of infographics coming out of meetings.

Nothing really... just keep inventing and upgrading it's functionality. Integrating it with PPT is great, but I found out about this randomly... so maybe ensuring your global clients are aware of its functionality and capability would grow engagement. If we were as familiar with this as we are with say powerpoint, connection across our company would no doubt improve.

Antwort von Vevox

Hi Shafik, Thank you for your review. It is fantastic to hear that you have found Vevox easy to set up and run, and that using Vevox has helped drive interaction and engagement in your internal meetings. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. We look forward to hearing how you get on in your future sessions. Many thanks, Kristina - Customer Success Team

Ronald
Professor, School of Cinema in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Advantages of Vevox

Kommentare: Very positive. It was enjoyed by the class and myself.

I liked the utility of the app, particularly that it could be deployed from a cell phone. At USC we discourage the use of laptop computers in large classes, making use of alternate polling tools on platforms such as Zoom, Blackboard and Canvas contradictory to our policy. I also liked the various forms of data collection and presentation, allowing the instructor to frame inquiries in different formats. Again, all helping to strengthen engagement

Can't say that I had a bad experience with the app. On the occasion when I did have a technical issue with log on the Support response was prompt and successful in resolving the problem.

Antwort von Vevox

Hi Ronald, Thank you for your review. It is fantastic to hear that using Vevox has strengthened engagement in your classes and that you like the overall utility of the app. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. Many thanks, Kristina - Community Engagement Manager

Catherine
Senior Communications Manager in UK
Pharmazeutika, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and great for a remote workforce

Kommentare: I love Vevox - it does the job well. I really value the mobile accessibility as I need to engage a global remote workforce and being able to access on a mobile makes that easy.

It's easy to use and customise - you can get started without any real knowledge. Once you know more there's lots of useful features to discover.

I'm not a big fan of the recent update - I've found it less intuitive in some areas and my colleagues have commented the same thing. Adding more competition and quiz features would have been useful over the past year.

Antwort von Vevox

Hi Catherine, Thank you for your review. It is fantastic to hear that you have found Vevox easy to use and customize to your branding requirements. Thank you also for your feedback, we have recently updated Vevox again to further improve it's usability and provide more engaging features. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. We look forward to hearing how you get on in your future sessions. Many thanks, Kristina - Customer Success Team

Sarah
Admin in UK

My thoughts on Vevox

Excellent for meetings with over 300 plus attendees and always work well. It is very useful that named individuals can be presenters. With large meetings it is great to be able to have control on who can speak. It is straightforward to set up meetings and add links to send to attendees - very clear and easy to do. Attendees seem to have no problem using Vevox.

Not good for recurring meetings. I have monthly meetings using Vevox and when I set up the calendar invitation have to do every action 12 times which is time consuming and inefficient. Also cannot use a distribution list which is tedious when adding presenters. Would be useful if there was a way of archiving past Vevox meetings or putting them in a folder in order to tidy up the dashboard. The more Vevox meetings I have the more show up on the dashboard and it is very cluttered.

Antwort von Vevox

Hi Sarah, Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that using Vevox helps enable engagement in your large meetings, and that you find it easy to set up your meetings. Thank you also for your feedback on recurring meetings and archiving old sessions. For your recurring meetings, duplicating previous sessions will help reduce the set up time. Here is a helpful article to support you with this: https://help.vevox.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007542378-Duplicating-a-session I have also passed on your other feedback on distribution lists and improving our dashboard organisation as suggestions to the Vevox feedback team for future product developments. We would like to offer you additional support to help you make the most of your Vevox account. Please email us at customersuccess@vevox.com if you would like to access this. Many thanks, Kristina - Customer Success Team