WorkWave Route Manager Erfahrungen

Über WorkWave Route Manager

Reduziere die Betriebskosten, spare Kilometer ein und verbessere den Kundenservice mit der webbasierten Routenplanungssoftware von WorkWave.

Erfahre mehr über WorkWave Route Manager

I like how easily I can upload CVS files with all the routing data into the software.

Bewertungen zu WorkWave Route Manager

4,0
3,9

WorkWave Route Manager hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 68 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du WorkWave Route Manager bereits verwendet?

Carmen
Treasurer in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great routing tool

Kommentare: Overall, very pleased with WorkWave

GPS tracking and the ability for our customers to acknowledge delivery using the app.

We had to play around with the features to find out what works best for us. Also, we have to input a lot of information but that is to be expected I suppose

William
Logistics Dispatcher in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Love routing with Workwave!

Kommentare: Ever since utilizing WorkWave route manager as our routing software it has increased our efficiency dramatically. We were able to densify our routes with the comfort of knowing we will meet customer needs as well as stay compliant with shift duration restrictions we put on each vehicle. We were able to successfully launch up to 100+ new stores with minor complications logistically.

- Being able to put in customer receiving windows is absolutely stunning. This helps us ensure we meet every customer before they close and can provide accurate ETA's when running behind since the software calculates ETA's based on real time location via the GPS. - Building simulations- this is where I work out routing logistics to figure out what days can accommodate new customer launches to the sales team - The driver application is easy to use for our drivers and having the ability to get photos or BOL's/ issues/ setback and signatures is super helpful. We give user access to sales team to monitor the BOL's so we can bill accordingly. - Importing and exporting are effortless. We can build spreadsheet with all the data of our routes which we enjoy very much. - Ability to put shift duration restrictions on how much time a unit can be utilized for

- The reports are tricky to get the hang of and look bleak. We end up having to do a bit of extra work on our side to ensure the report data is correct and that we're retrieving what we need correctly. - We don't have the ability to track temperature from the dashboard. WorkWave offers a 3rd party service for temperature tracking but it wasn't a fit for us - That the breadcrumb limit is 3 hours. Extending this to upwards of 12 hours can be extremely useful to have full insight into the duration of a route.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi William, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that Route Manager has been able to elevate your customers' and employees' experience. It is amazing that you were able to successfully launch up to 100+ new stores with minor complications logistically. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Bowery Farming!

COO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Disappointing software

Kommentare: Frustrating and disappointing with no improvements in sight.

The only thing I think works well is the notification. It will send a notification whenever a setting is violated.

Everything. There is no dashboard so there's no way to get an overall view of the driving behavior. The vehicle trackers don't let you save identification information like vehicle VIN number, license plate, drivers name. There is only one description field so if a driver switches vehicles and someone forgets to update the name on it it's nearly impossible to tie the device back to the vehicle. The default breadcrumb color is white and the map it's imposed against is mostly white so you can't see the breadcrumb on the map. You can't setup scheduled emails to push driver behavior reports to you on a regular basis and since there's also no dashboard you're constantly having to pull reports and make sense of the Excel data it exports. Reports are limited to a certain number of days data you can pull. The features and user experience is NOT intuitive. The only reason I've continued to use this product is because we have the device wired directly into our vehicles and cost to uninstall them and install a different brand just isn't worth it. This feels like a piece of software designed in the 90's and forgotten about by Workwave.

Steven
Senior Program Manager in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

This product is best in class!

Workwave is a very flexible product and easy to use. The integration with our work order management system was very easy and we were able to improve our field technician productivity by 25%.

The inability to color code the order pins that are displayed on the map has been brought up by several different internal user groups.

Antwort von WorkWave

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are so glad you are finding success with our solutions.

Eliezer
Dispatch Supervisor in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best yet

I love how you are able to integrate both the tracking and the orders and POD all in one software.

I am still trying to figure out how to put together the maintenance plans.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Eliezer! Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Route Manager had everything you were looking for, and that you are finding your tasks seamless with our integrations. We look forward to continuing to drive Decor Builders Hardware forward with our routing solutions!

Yannick
CEO in Mauritius
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great last mile delivery tool

Kommentare: I definitely recommend

Routing is great. It was easily integrated with our Magento 2 store.

GPS does not work for our country. I don't have the maintenance plan program for our fleet

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Yannick! Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you are finding success using Route Manager! We look forward to continuing our relationship with Price Guru!

JT
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Route Management Made Easy

Kommentare: The on-boarding team and support have been great and helped us get ramped up fast.

We use WorkWave daily to map our routes and have been able to train all our team members and drivers in the tool. The tool saves us time and money by easily optimizing our routes.

The initial learning curve takes a little time because the tool is so feature rich.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi JT, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that our tool saves you time and money by easily optimizing your routes, and that you had a great experience with our onboarding and support team. They are the backbone of WorkWave! We look forward to continuing our relationship with Pasture Provisions.

Cesar
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great But Expensive CRM and Scheduling Application

Kommentare: Great experience with work wave maintains resources that help manager a small to medium size service business.

streamlines a host of processes from route optimization, managing receivables, automating billing and sync with quickbooks

expensive for user license and being tied into their processor is very costly.

Nathan
Logistics Control Supervisor in Kanada
Umweltdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for our operation

Kommentare: It has been a great improvement to our daily operation.

Having the ability to track and add to my daily routes real time is an asset to our operation. Also being able to track where my fleet is at all times is convenient.

Would be great to have text notifications included with basic service and not an add on service.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Nathan, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy you were able to improve your daily operations with Route Manager! We look forward to continuing our relationship with AGAT Laboratories.

Dillon
Compliance logistics manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Apex Companies LLC

Kommentare: Enjoy working with WorkWave and developing the use of it and seeing how it can help our processes further

Covers all of the basis and needs for our process. Customer relations is really big for us as well. The WW team I work with is very responsive to my needs and ideas.

The biggest draw back is as updates come out there is always a new glitch/issue to fix

letzten Monat

Thank you for your feedback of Route Manager. We've noted all of your comments and are thrilled to be your partner.

Dana
Asst Fleet Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Workwave Route Manager

Kommentare: Overall, we are pleased with Work wave. We are changing our scheduling structure and discussed looking for another program but all agree this one fits the best of any we have seen thus far for our unique needs.

We have shopped other products but this product seems to be the only one that fits our specific needs in the roofing industry. I like the aesthetically pleasing appearance, ease of use, and the fit for our industry.

I am noticing some time indiscrepancies in some areas (ex from our Seb branch to the Keys or our Ala branch to Panama City) the stated drive time is off by 45 minutes or so. When going from one chrome page to another and then coming back to my Workwave it will freeze for about a minute before we can proceed. Those are fairly small issues compared to the positives.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Dana, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that you find our interface aesthetically pleasing and easy to use! Our UI/UX designer is amazing. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Gulf Coast Supply!

Adam
Operations manager in UK
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Polycorr Limited

Kommentare: My customer contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is excellent. the webinars are good, the site info is brilliant. The training videos could be used for us to download for internal training though? will become expensive the more vehicles i have on the road.

It is easy to use, read and the functionality is good. wide range of different uses.

it would be good to have better reporting on useage, costings, per vehicle for KPIs - a dashboard for the daily jobs on. this could be on a TV screen showing the routes and ETAs so people don't have to log in. its a display function. it could flick between the routes The training videos could be used for us to download for internal training though?

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Adam, Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you find Route Manager easy to use and enjoy our webinars and training videos. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Polycorr Limited!

Don
Transportation in Kanada
Lagerung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

WorkWave Route Manager

Kommentare: It has been very good. If there are issues I can message and the replies are in good time frame.

The ease of transferring pertinent information for the delivery drivers to make their day easier.

Being able to find the proper location to change (permanent or temporarily) information for the runs I'm working on.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Don, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that Route Manager helps to make your delivery driver's days easier and more productive. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Bio-Ag Consultants & Distributors!

Christine
Operations Specialist in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

WorkWave upgrade

Customer service is usually quick and easy. I understand the mandatory upgrade has nothing to do with the customer service aspect, so I will give high marks for the personal service.

WorkWave made a decision to do a mandatory upgrade as of 7/31/19. The old, working well, system was disabled. The new system is very unstable and loses information. In addition, it has doubled the time it takes to do my routing. The look and functionality is defiantly a step down.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Christine Thanks for your feedback. We are glad you have found success with our customer service team, but are sorry to hear about your experience with the look and functionality of the updated system. We are taking your feedback into consideration, and appreciate the valuable insight.

Derek
Transportation Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Refreshingly simple

Kommentare: Every time I've been held up I've been able to get assistance from a knowledgeable support system. Admittedly I never took the time I should have initially to review the training docs provided on the website. Once I looked at those, they proved a lot of information to help get familiar with the software quickly.

The responsiveness of route optimization is a pleasant surprise compared to other routing software I've used. It can handle a huge workload of orders and the available customization options for order attributes and the display interface help to streamline the user experience.

One major caveat is the inability to move orders between territories. A copy/paste feature function for notifications between territories would also be helpful (similar to the reasons for orders not completed that were recently added).

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Derek! Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Route Manager helps you to manage your workload more efficiently and that you find value in our support materials. We look forward to continuing to drive Stika Salmon Shares forward with our routing solutions!

jay
valet manager in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not very happy at all

Usability is good, routing is easy to learn .

I don't like the idea of this product not functioning when it is open with other tabs in google chrome. I have found a significant drop in performance when i have multiple tabs open and the suggestion from tech support was to open workwave in an incognito tab as opposed to a regular chrome tab . By using it like that forces me to use a different monitor. I have a 3 screen display and making one exclusively for work wave is problematic . When i asked the tech support agent about this and will this issue be corrected in the future , his reply was no . Based on that response i have gone to my ownership and suggested we shop for a better ,more suitable, alternative.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Jay, We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes. Being able to meet our customers' needs is one of our top priorities and we are sorry that our solution did not satisfy your expectations. We will be reviewing this issue with our team.

Daril
Installation Manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Workwave Rating

Kommentare: Workwave has been extremely helpful for me, my old routing software use to take me 2hrs plus to complete my routing process. Using workwave takes me somewhere around 30mins to complete and the routing is more actuate

Pros for workwave,is that it's very user friendly and it helps me put mu drivers in a successful position routing wise.

From my experience using workware, there's no cons

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Daril, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that you find WorkWave Route Manager to be user friendly and that the software has cut your time down from 2 hours to 30 minutes with more accurate routing. We look forward to continuing our relationship with CSC Serviceworks!

Lynn
Supervisor in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review WWRM

Kommentare: I have had great technical support every time I have reached out for help. Now, with their question analyst it is easy to get an answer even faster. The answers are usually simple and direct to the point. It is a quick way to research and find a solution on my own.

Mapping, Endpoints easy to add, 2 ways to review maps, spreadsheet feature easy to email out.

Importing spreadsheet with multiple sheets, open and closing to redo is annoying, time consuming when in a hurry.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Lynn, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that you find Route Manager easy to use and find our technical support to be helpful. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Landis+Gyr!

IT in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Delivery Routing and Tracking At It's Best

Kommentare: Awesome! It's exactly what we need. It could use a little more on the GPS reporting side

The most important features have been planned and implemented very well. And, when we had a driver leave, we found we did not need to replace them. It took a whole truck off the road for us.

GPS reporting is a little weak, but you can get data exports that show the data in raw form.

Mindaugas
Director in Irland
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

software to go for

Kommentare: i was looking for long time for such powerful software. yes it takes time to master it but even as the beginner you can shine. watch tutorials and everything will be ok

control of probably every aspect of day to day transport/delivery business

not sure is there anything that i dont like.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with WorkWave Route Manager. We are so happy you are finding success with our products.

Lucas
Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Very poor customer service and faulty product

Kommentare: The experience has been horrible, we've been given misinformation and our account rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] could care less about us or anyone else as a customer, we definitely regret referring customers to Work Wave now

The ease of migration from Service CEO to this product

The product is complicated to use, search features are limited, and many lists don't even return basic results.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Lucas - Thanks for the review, and we are sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with Route Manager. Our customer experience is always our top priority, and will be passing this feedback along to our product team.

Matthew
Store Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great delivery software

Kommentare: I love Workwave. WorkWave has made not the drivers time more valuable but mine as well.

The ease in which you can schedule deliveries. The ability to consolidate deliveries for multiple stores for one driver. Saves the company money.

The only thing I wish WorkWave could do is to blackout dates or times for scheduled maintenance on the truck or if the truck is needed for something other than customer deliveries.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for sharing this positive feedback, Matthew! We are so happy you are finding success with our products. -WorkWave

Bart
Hausmeisterservice, Selbstständig

Single user for home inspections

Kommentare: The most helpful and cost saving is that WW saves me 8 + hours each and every week I use it

1. It saves e 8 to 10 hours every week. 2. the roughing is very easy and allows me to make changes when i need 3. down load direct to my GPS phone

1. It would be if I could call and get quick help on the things i for got and new that I need a little hand holding.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Bart, Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that Route Manager saves you over 8 hours each week. That is incredible! We look forward to continuing our relationship with Starr Inspections!

Jeff
sales in USA
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Stuff

Kommentare: At this moment, we are just getting up and using WWRM. Everything is just basic planning and execution, but later we expect to get more out of this.

The overall experience using WWRM has been great. It's been easy to get up to speed using and informing others how to use it.

There isn't anything that jumps out as something not liked.

Christopher
Director of Operations in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Plenty of features, easy to use, very flexible

Kommentare: Easy to use, works well.

It's got everything you need on the app and the website to make sure your routes are planned and any changes are easily made making reroutes simple.

Price. Competitors had similar features, albeit more difficult to use in some cases. Ultimately for what we needed, the price was the determining factor by around 25% per vehicle.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Christopher! Thank you for this great review of WorkWave Route Manager. We are so happy that you are finding success with the software and that it is helping you plan, change, and optimize routes with ease.