Über Trunk

Trunk synchronisiert Inventar in Echtzeit über verschiedene Vertriebskanäle wie Shopify, Etsy, Faire, eBay und Amazon.

Erfahre mehr über Trunk

Now, I can sit back and Trunk manages my inventory levels for me, I highly recommend this software if you are selling in multiple channels. It's well integrated with the existing sales channels.

It's difficult to change the sorting method on the site. But, I am currently working with the team to fix the issue.

Bewertungen zu Trunk

4,9
5,0

Trunk hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 124 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Trunk bereits verwendet?

Nicolas
Nicolas
SEO Lead Practice in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Trunk is a great tool if you want to sync your inventory

Kommentare: My overall experience was very good.

Easy to set-up, the inventory syncing features are well conceived. No matter where you update your inventory level, it is going to sync properly across all your different platforms. Very few bugs, the price is good.

It is quite lightweight on feature at this moment, it would be really nice to see Trunk digging into analytics, especially some predictive analytics.

Anna
Company Director in UK
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

SO glad I found Trunk!

Kommentare: Trunk enables me to sell on both Etsy and Shopify. Before I found Trunk, I was having so many problems with a previous app syncing inventory that I very nearly closed my Shopify and stuck to one platform. I remember when I first got in touch with the rep, I almost didn't believe him that Trunk could actually do what I needed from the software but it does it brilliantly. I'm so impressed!

Stock syncing is an absolute necessity for my business and I am delighted to say Trunk handles this with ease. It saves me so much time and stress, I was always worrying that I might over-sell but since using Trunk I have had no problems whatsoever. Support is always fast and friendly. It was very easy to integrate with my stores.

It would be great to have some more filtering and sorting features, but the rep is working on adding them in time which is great!

Owner/Operator/Head Geek in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Trunk - Inventory Management Across Three Stores

Kommentare: Spendy, but it gets the job done

Trunk turned the arduous and annoying process of normalizing inventories across my three storefronts and turned it into a no-brainer. Now, all I do is update my inventories on a single site and it ripples out across the other stores automatically.

Although the monthly pricing is a bit high at the moment for my taste, I've found it works great to turn on Trunk before my busy season around the holidays to make sure I'm not overselling my inventory.

Helen
Farmer in USA
Landwirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good product

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: This software works great for my small business. It’s so worth it to just not have to think about one more tiny thing I have to do every day — adjusting inventory across different selling platforms.

Easy to use and set up, simple interface

It would be nice if there were a mobile app to check up on things or at least if the web app were mobile responsive

Jo-Ann
Owner in UK

Best Inventory Tool for Multi-Channel

Kommentare: I am so happy with Trunk, I can't imagine going to any of the other apps I was using before. It's slighlty more expensive but well-worth it. Excellent excellent product.

No other app has eevr been so easy to set up. With other incentory management tools you have to migrate your products and map SKUs - not Trunk! As soon as you integrate with Shopify, Etsy, Amazon etc it pulls all the SKUs and matches them for you! Duplicate SKUs are easily managed and linking products to others (ie bundles) is super easy. It does it all for you instantly once new products are added on any linked channel.

Lack of reporting and inability to export products to audit.

Nicole
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, Selbstständig

Best Inventory Management System I've Used

Kommentare: I started using Trunk because I wanted to make sure my inventory was syncing between Squarespace and Etsy. Trunk syncs within seconds between each platform and has completely taken the stress out of managing my inventory, allowing me more time to create items to sell. 110% worth it, you wont regret it.

Super user-friendly platform, instant syncing between sources, easy set-up

It doesn't auto populate listings from one source to the next, you have to manually list them in each one.

Mark
Director in UK

Really impressed

I've been using Trunk for a good few weeks now and have been really impressed. I couldn't trust the previous software I was using; it often stopped working and got confused with product variations. So far there have been no such problems with Trunk. It's also reassuring to see stock updates lightning fast when an adjustment has been made. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is open recommendations and seems eager to improve the software even further.

Not really any cons, extra features such as stock value report would be great. However at the price and considering the age of the project it's great.

Uri
Founder in Russland
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best multilisting synchronisation

You're the best in deal of synchronisation between my stores on Etsy and Shopify!

Synchronisation between our Shopify store and >150 Etsy's listings

Millie
Etsy shop owner in Deutschland
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Using TRUNK for my Etsy shop

Kommentare: Trunk has simply provided my Etsy business the most significant change to ease the management of my stock. It now allows me to concentrate on developing my Etsy shop with the confidence that I can achieve all my Customer requirements

Simple and straight forward to implement and does exactly what is says it will do

Would be good to link to the cost of stock held, as I cannot find any software package that can do this in an integrated way

Arianna

Game changer

Kommentare: I’ve been searching for a solution like trunk for two years. I used to be stuck in a constant cycle of overselling stock on Etsy. With this software I can now sync variations with duplicate SKUs and keep my inventory up to date in real time. Thank you for this wonderful service!

Duplicate SKU syncing across platforms and listings

Set up was a bit challenging but support was helpful

Adams
CTO in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for medium-sized businesses

Kommentare: Trunk came from a recommendation in my Mastermind group. We had low expectations for this software since it was unknown in the market and didn't know if it could handle businesses of our size. They were kind enough to offer us an extended valuation period

We did not expect setup to be so quick. It handles our 20,000+ SKUs and keeps them in automatic sync b/t Amazon and Shopify. The software seems to be easy to use and our employees like.

Not really have any since this is such a straight forward product

Aleen
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I'm so glad I found Trunk!

Kommentare: See Pro!

A great time and energy saver! It manages my business across several platforms at once. I can manage my inventory in less than half the time because I can manage the inventory for all of my eCommerce sales channels thru one site. It's super easy and the price is great! It is allowing me to expand my business without the dreaded "manual" cross managing of inventory. I even use it to manage my inventory when I am on the road at a trade show.

Not a thing!! Honestly, there is nothing I don't like. Awesome software!

Patrick
Co-Founder in USA

Opened up many opportunities

Kommentare: Trunk made a huge difference for me. I needed a way to offer separate listings while using the same inventory for every listing, without having to manually adjust the quantity on every listing each time I made a sale. For months, I was held back by this limitation. After much Googling and reading forums, I noticed a few people mention Trunk and decided to give it a try, and it has been a game-changer so far.

Easy inventory management between all of my listings and sales channels.

I run a tiny business, and from what I can tell, Trunk is also run by very few people. With the overall functionality, I am greatly impressed by what they have accomplished. As with any product, there is room for improvement. For me, the area that could use an upgrade is the user interface. I'm a sucker for overly user-friendly interfaces, and it would be the cherry on top for this incredibly useful product.

Shafu
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product. Will save you time and money!

I am a small business owner, and my products sell on different websites like Etsy, Tundra, Faire and my personal website. I also use QuickBooks for accounting and inventory. I was not able to keep up with updating inventory on all channels. I luckily found Trunk during a random google search and I signed up. It was a really good decision as it seamlessly updates inventory through all channels. It has saved me time and money to do it manually. Also, anytime there is a hiccup, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is just an email away. He is very helpful. Great customer service.

I have used it for less than 6 months. Till now there have not been any major problems. I would like it to be integrated fully with Tundra wholesale.

Kathy
Director of Sparkle and Fun! in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Trunk Inventory - great for small businesses!

We were having such a hard time tracking our inventory between Etsy and EBay! We used a combination of spreadsheets and handwritten notes! We started having trouble with selling things that were already sold which led to disappointed customers. We were worried about the impact on our store so started searching for a solution. We have been very happy with Trunk Inventory! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team have been very responsive to the questions we had while setting up. I would recommend them to any small business looking to simplify their inventory tracking.

I would like to see some reporting features; integration with QuickBooks; ability to copy inventory across platforms.

Emily
Small Business Owner in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Great Tool For My Business

Kommentare: Trunk has been an amazing new tool for my business! I went from manually editing inventory numbers across five sales platforms after every order to just not worrying about it at all. It was super easy to set up and it takes a lot of stress out of running my business knowing that I won't over sell any products. I also love that you can use it with Square, so that I don't have to worry about taking listings offline while simultaneously selling in person at events. The inventory counts adjust super fast, which I appreciate. Overall, deciding to utilize Trunk has been a great choice. I'm super happy with the entire experience.

Ease of use. The automation of keeping track of inventory and not having to do it manually saves so much time.

I do not find that I need anything more out of it at this time. It functions exactly as needed.

Bethann
Founder in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes life so much easier for us

We are very pleased with Trunk. Before using it we had to constantly track and manually synchronize our inventory between our multiple selling channels. Trunk has made is painless. It is almost literally a “set it and forget” service.

We have nothing negative to say sent Trunk!

Jack
Director in UK

Easy to use Stock Management software

Kommentare: Excellent. Very responsive, and straight forward.

Excellent, easy to use stock management system which runs seamlessly in the background.

A dashboard to show all out of stock/backorder products could be useful.

James
Co-Owner in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Trunk is such a time saver!

Kommentare: As we pivoted our bar business to be an online ordering and curbside pickup business during the COVID-19 closures, Trunk enabled us to be more creative with our product mixes and packing without breaking all of our inventory and having to constantly count items.

Trunk enabled us to focus on everything other than counting inventory and keeping it in sync. Its very easy to understand and allows us to link complex kits & bundles to ensure proper inventory depletion.

For initial bulk importing and linking of all of our SKU's I had to work with Trunk to get that done, its not something built into the software (yet anyways).

Mike

Trunk

I first tried Trunk in January 2020 and to be honest it did not meet my needs at the time. Fast forward to June 2021 and I can say this: Trunk is the best multi-channel inventory management software you will find in the sub $500 per month price range. Period. Not only does [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team provide top notch support, whenever you need it, the software just works. I sell on Ebay, Amazon, Etsy, and Bonanza and you will never over sell due to Trunk. I tested it by adding and removing items, as fast as I changed inventory levels, Trunk was able to keep up. Very impressive. If you are looking for software to manage your inventory across multiple channels you owe to yourself to try Trunk - You will be impressed.

Lisa L
Owner & Artisan in Kanada

Trunk for Inventory

Kommentare: Excellent customer service and help when needed.

Very easy to install and get running. Add your sku’s and you are good to go.

I had to wait a long time to add Amazon.

Raymond
consultant in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, Selbstständig

I recommend Trunk to all my clients

Kommentare: Overall experience: My business helps businesses that sell online integrate software solutions. It's not too often you see a new solution that comes onto the market. I first began recommending Trunk to one of my clients who needed to sync their inventory. They were extremely happy with it and now I find myself consistently recommending it to others who need to solve this problem because I know it will. Thank you guys for the excellent product!

It's straight forward, easy to support and recommend, gets better every week. Great customer service

nothing so far, very happy with the company's progress

Tim
Videographer in USA
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Saves me so much time

Kommentare: Trunk solved my inventory problems and made it feel like we were doing everything right for the first time. We have a huge warehouse of clothing and skate goods that are constantly being sold on a daily basis. Changing these numbers and managing different seller platforms was making it extremely stressful, but now I'm living stress-free with Trunk and we all now have way more free time :)

Cloud-based! Nice interface and extremely simple.

Can't think of any cons.. but so many selling platforms are popping up, and just hope that Trunk can accommodate that!

Bailey

Trunk is a must!

Kommentare: I LOVE Trunk! I have been looking for a system that will sync all my inventory so I don't oversell and this has been the perfect solution!

I like that it syncs the inventory on all the different platforms I use so that I don't oversell and I can get my product out as fast as possible!

The only thing I would change about the software is that its a little pricey, especially for someone who is just starting up and doesn't have much income.

James
Founder in USA
Restaurants, Selbstständig

Shillelagh Brewing Company

Trunk is an excellent inventory solution for our small and growing brewery. Setting up inventory was very simple and everything synced on its own. The user interface is very clean and easy to use. Our multiple sales channels are now linked and are working seamlessly together. We have been very impressed with Trunk's friendly customer service. Shillelagh Brewing Company definitely recommends Trunk!

I have not had any negative experience with this software.