Über Frontline ERP

Cloud-based ERP that assists K-12 schools with electronic workflow, digital documentation and storage.

Erfahre mehr über Frontline ERP

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Frontline ERP bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Carlos C.
Carlos C.
HR Associate in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Frontline ERP Review

I used Frontline for absence management and recruiting purposes and absolutely love how great it’s customer support is. Issues usually take a few hours to resolve and they are always super friendly and great at explaining issues.

It’s a bit tricky for newcomers. I have been both a user and an admin now and wish there were more videos on how to familiarize yourself with the program.

Kaley B.
Bookkeeper in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Use for getting a subs in school system

4 letztes Jahr

It is very user friendly. Both teachers and staff could easily navigate the use of putting in absences for subs to be notified.

Some staff had trouble navigating assigning subs for their day. It was as added creature that cost more money.

Andrea R.
Director, Classified Personnel in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Potential to be great but needs a lot of enhancements

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Initially, I was optimistic but it is frustrating to not have a "sand box" to play in or try out the different functionality. Without something like this, we are basically using our live data as a sand box of sorts which opens up our human capital management to a myriad of issues. Sales reps will advise the system does X, Y, and Z but when it comes to implementation, it just doesn't make good on their promises. I'm hopeful in the future, it becomes what we need it to be but I am cautiously optimistic.

I like the fact that it has many customizable features in terms of an HRMS system. We started with only the absence management feature and recently expanded to HRMS, Frontline Central, and Recruiting and Hiring because we needed an HRMS solution. It provided us a much needed place to annotate our certificated (teaching) assignments as we did not have that information stored in our payroll system. I like that you only need one login to toggle between each of the solutions.

Frontline is cumbersome and needs to be enhanced to be more user friendly. The system is not optimized for California schools. The routing and workflows are not advanced enough (programmatically speaking) to handle all of the conditions/regulations we work under in CA schools. Further, the recruiting and hiring module does not take into consideration merit school districts (which we are), that are based off of civil service testing for non-teaching positions. As such, our non-teaching side of the house cannot use the recruiting and hiring module because it lacks in capability to address our need to weigh certain factors and maintain a ranked eligibility list based off calculations through the testing process.

Deanna A.
Accountant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Aesop

Works well as a sub finder program and absence monitor.

Not very easy to customize for specific needs.

Kathleen B.
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use with all the features

Frontline is great! So easy to set up your account and use. I like that I can customize information about my day and include notes to the administrator.

I am not quite clear on the algorithm as to who sees my jobs and when. It seems like some of my blocked subs are still able to get in and take the job.

Keri C.
Old AESOP system in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Schedule an absence

Easy to use, allows you to request certain subs, and leave notes for admin/sub.

I wish it gave more options than personal illness, death, family illness, professional, personal. Sometimes these seem vague.

Mollie C.
Educator in USA

Review from an Educator

Kommentare: In general, the program is easy to use, allowing for a single login to access all of the necessary information for human resources. While some of the forms require a learning curve to complete, this is in part based on the organization's decisions when presenting the information to the employees.

I like how many different professional areas are housed within the same program (i.e. professional development, time cards, paid time off, etc.).

Some of the forms or areas to log are not under the most logical tabs within the sidebar, making them difficult to access.

Janie W.

Frontline Use by Teacher

I have used Frontline (formerly AESOP) for the last 7 years in two school districts. The interface is easy to use with the calendar on the homepage. Easy to pick dates for days off. I like that I can leave notes to my administrator or my substitute directly through Frontline.

Dropdown menu for "reasons" on why you need a day off has too many options, but that may be something that my district has set up and not a default for the website.

Sarah S.
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good but could be more user friendly

Kommentare: Overall good quality

Once you figure it out frontline can be simple to use but it can be tricky to learn.

Not as straightforward as other platforms.

Sarah Z.
Art teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Frontline ERP

Kommentare: Overall, I feel confident that I can rely on Frontline ERP software to accurately track my Professional Development points and assist with absences.

In my opinion, Frontline ERP software seems safe and secure. I am most impressed with the sleek look.

Frontline ERP software is a bit tricky to navigate. For example, I had difficulty accessing all of my Professional Development information.

Jamie B.
Special Ed Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Does what it needs to do

This software make it possible to get my job done conveniently most of the time.

When first using the software it is confusing but customer service is helpful and once you get the hang of it it is much easier