Über Prospero

Professionelle Angebotssoftware. Erstelle ansprechende Angebote mit Leichtigkeit. Beeindrucke deine Kunden und gewinne mehr Projekte.

Erfahre mehr über Prospero

Bewertungen zu Prospero

4,9
4,9

Prospero hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 101 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Prospero bereits verwendet?

Kyle
Kyle
SEO Freelancer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Quickest way to create beautiful high-closing proposals

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Fantastic. I've noticed it's increased the speed of generating proposals for clients, and always gives a great professional impression.

It's so easy to use and super quick to create a proposal without having to worry about making it look good. The tool does it all for you. You just plug in your data, add some pre-formatted sections, and boom you're ready to go. The live link is great and impressive to clients rather than sending a PDF.

There was one bug that I had that made a proposal of mine not load, but I reached out to support and they fixed it within the hour.

Absolutely love Prospero!

This is by the easiest, most affordable, nicest looking and reliable proposal software we have ever used!

Every once in a while there is a bug but the Prospero team replies immediately and always fixes the problem.

Bruno
Bruno
Creative Director in Portugal
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good product for the money

Kommentare: It fits the job but I hope they continue evolving.

It sped up my budgeting workflow 100% on every "off the shelve" budget.

The platform is very buggy and has limited templating options. Very slow to work if the budget requires tons of costumization.,

Brian
Graphic Designer in USA

Totally Legit!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: So super easy, it's kinda fun. This actually motivates me as a solopreneur.

The intuitive interface is simple and allows you to work so quickly, that you feel motivated to find a new prospect to send a proposal to!

There's only one issue I found, but it's not a Prospero issue, so much as it is a desire of mine. I'm a designer, so there was one are where I wished I could add a title - but it definitely wasn't an issue that would affect the proposal's effectiveness. In fact, the design of the templates is VERY nice.

Itay
Owner in Israel

Me and My Team Using Prospero Daily and It

Since we started using Prospero, our closing percentages have risen miraculously and our customers are also impressed by the designed contracts they receive. My team have a more orderly follow-up on the contracts and we also know what works better and what less well thanks to Prospero

The system is heavy and slow at times and we need to wait.

ben moshe
Marketing in Israel

i love propero :)

Kommentare: i think everybody need to use this softwer

the desing i like most and the system and the its easy and fast

nothing over all its great very recomend to try

Andy
Director in UK
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Great value

Kommentare: Does what I need it to do at a sensible price.

Simple pricing and keeping features light means you don't get buried trying to set it up.

Would like to be able to put my own branded fonts in which is from google fonts and have a bit more control over the typography in general like letter spacing etc.

Joey
Joey
CEO in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Economical Proposal Generator

Easy to use, proposals look good without much effort. Electronic signatures make it easy to get deals signed. Also, I like that they email you a PDF copy of completed documents.

Sometimes the layout options are limiting or hard to get to display how you want, especially when it comes to photos.

Tom
Tom
Managing Partner in Thailand
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Proposal generation and management and that's it. A good thing.

Kommentare: In addition to the ease of managing proposals, the Prospero help desk is awesome and will get back immediately.

I wanted to have a proposal management system that was without accounting links, and without the option of generating invoices and other stuff. Just straight to the point of making proposals.

Didn't have anything yet to share. Can only say so far so good.

Albino
Tech Director in Albanien
Rundfunkmedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Easy to use - great customer support, easy integrations

Integration capabilities - connection with zapier etc..

Anna
Project Manager in UK
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Very Happy Customer So Far!

Kommentare: Overall I'm very happy with this software and feel it is good value for money compared to others on the market. I would certainly recommend to others.

As I work for a Design Company, we need proposals that are aesthetically fitting with our Brand, Prospero enables us to create documents that are easy to generate but that look good too. The software is super easy to use and I've always had a speedy response from Customer Services when there's been any kind of hiccup.

Tables/spreadsheets are hard to insert which is critical for us on some estimates we create. Costing tables could have more functions added as the current setup is a little restrictive. When exporting the document into a PDF, there are often lots of gaps and spaces that don't appear on the software, and it's very fiddly to correct (and sometimes I'm not able to fix at all).

Jayson
Founder in USA
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Their Promise of Quick Proposals is Real & the Software is Amazing

Kommentare: We are creating proposals for standard and semi-standard services faster, and the service offerings are more consistent. It seems like it's a smooth and professional experience for customers.

The ease of use, ability to duplicate and make minor changes to existing proposals, and their template and content library features are on-par or better than the competition. The proposal system is inexpensive, robust, and feature-rich.

The pricing section could need a few tweaks, but nothing that is a big deal. The system meets our needs.

Sequoia
Online Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, looks great!

This software is affordable and a huge time saver. It's cut down the time I use to spend prepping proposals by at least 60%. Easy to deliver to clients, clients are able to sign electronically and proposals are mobile responsive.

I would love to see native in-app payments. My understanding is that it's on the dev calendar. I'd also like to see integration with a wider variety of accounting apps and maybe a calendar app like Calendly. Also, a bit more flexibility with layout and design would be great, but it offers enough currently to get the job done.

Abigail
Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Prospero pays for itself in terms of the time I save

I love how much time it saves me when I am writing proposals. I can just pull in sections from previous proposals. It reduced the amount of time I spend writing each month by about 40%. It also gives my business a more professional look, which helps me land more clients.

The lack of control over the design of the proposal itself. As a designer, it drives me insane that I can't adjust the spacing between sections. Some of the words end up wrapping in an unusual way on the final product and sometimes I have to go back and add a space here or there to balance it out.

ori
owner & CEO in Israel

Prospero - some great software

i like everything about Prospero - from the excellent UX to the overall functionality.

i didn't find anything that i didn't like.

Neha
Proprietor in Australien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I really like using this simple and powerful proposal software

Kommentare: I really like the interface and you can quickly setup and edit the proposal.
Good for giving quick quotes to clients!

I love how easy it is to setup the proposal. They really have good content for different proposals. Lot of customizing options for fonts, layouts, colors. It's very easy to share across the proposal on whatsapp, email etc

Should include inbuilt chat integration Full screen layout option missing

Julie
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Beautiful proposals and contracts

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with Prospero. They have been incredibly receptive to feedback and are looking to make a quality platform for their users. I would absolutely recommend Prospero.

I love how easy it is to create beautiful proposals and contracts that can be tailor-made for individual clients. This is a perfect option for freelancers who are looking for an efficient and cost-effective way to create professional-looking project proposals. I've already recommended the software to several small business owners, and have received very positive feedback from my own clients about how great their proposals look.

There are a couple of options that I'd like the proposals to include so that it was easier for my clients to choose their preferred project specifications. I sent my feedback to the Prospero team and they were very responsive to my request.

Bill
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Prospero for the little guy

Kommentare: We needed something more than static pdf proposals to gain an edge on our competitors. We tried several competitors that had nice features. The learning curve, flexibility and price point made Prospero the best choice for us!

Intuative with a small learning curve. First proposal took 20 minutes mainly to learn and setup. Each proposal thereafter less than 5 mins. My sales staff loves Prospero.

I would like to see more ease of use features added

Co Founder in USA

Proposals finally made easy

Kommentare: Seeing my close rate, and monitoring where proposals stand as well as how many time the client opens it up is fantastic.

I have tried I bet 9 other proposal software solutions before I used Prospero and this literally made my life easier. Easy to set up and maintain. Nice tracking features as well.

Not a lot missing right now. Some additional functionality in the future would be nice.

Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product, saves time and helps me close better deals

Kommentare: My proposals on Prospero are so easy to read, clear, and look great. I save a lot of time thanks to templates and a pre arranged structure that helps me get a clearer message to my client, and close better deals. It saves me a lot of time, and simplify's a complicated assignment.

The templates, the structure, tracking the proposal links, easy to use.

There's nothing that I don't like about it.

Gianmarco
UI & Web Designer in Italien
Design, Selbstständig

Super-awesome app: It really speed-up the process of sending proposals

The most amazing thing is how fast you can create proposals and the second most amazing thing is that they give you a lot of references to take inspiration from for the filling up of the proposals. Very useful for me especially on the Terms & Conditions part for example. A really good feature is also the possibility to check when the proposal has been opened and how may times it has been viewed.

It is in english at the moment and I am not sure if there are other languages, but not Italian. Anyway it is completely customizable, so that I can send proposals with not a single word written in english, and this is totally fine for me.

Bianca
Graphic Designer in Deutschland
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Very handy platform and great support

Kommentare: As told before, I found very practical and intuitive. And the support team was pretty good and fast, attending one feedback I gave and fixing it. :)

I liked the fact that is pretty well constructed, saving me a lot of time to layout a document and easy to customize.

At the moment I don't have any observations concerning that.

Arit
Web Developer in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple Proposal Software that renders beautifully on all screen sizes

Kommentare: Prospero helped me upgrade the level of service I offer my clients. It's brought greater transparency to my proposal process, and increased my clients' confidence in me and my company.

- How mobile-responsive it is; my clients can view their proposals on any device - Several templates to help you craft your proposal professionally - Granular customization of font, color, background, etc; makes customization easy

- Too few payment integration options; limits your options for allowing clients to make payments from the proposal

Linda
Web Designer in Niederlande
Design, Selbstständig

Approval rate on proposals doubled

Kommentare: Great

Quick to setup and to finish. I love the fact that you can personalize it with images and videos

The multiple price package feature doesn't calculate the prices automatically. And after you self-calculated all the prices and saved them, you might lose all data if you entered command+z one too many times. Happened to me once.

Rachael
Rachael
Director in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Quick, easy and effective proposals that stand out.

Kommentare: I get more proposal approvals in a faster timeframe than when I created proposals manually using pdf and waiting for clients to manually signing, scanning and sending them back to me.

It's so easy to use, love the templates to give me ideas for laying out and wording my proposals. Clients love being able to sign and approve the proposals online.

I'm happy with the features of this product. An undo button would be nice.