Filtern nach:

4.9/5
    4.8/5
    4.9/5

Über Prospero

Professional proposal software. Create beautiful proposals with ease. Impress your clients and win more projects.

Erfahre mehr über Prospero

Marina B.
  • Bewertet am 28.1.2020

"Great Product... make sure you bookmark the site though. "

Kommentare: Project proposals used to annoy me. It used to be the one aspect of a new project I dreaded. Now I don't even worry about it. Prospero makes it quick and seamless.

Vorteile: I love this software! It is so easy to use, quick and to the point. I never have to worry about my client having issues viewing the proposal and responding to it. The software also gets regular upgrades that make tracking how my clients interact with my proposals a breeze!

Nachteile: Finding this site on Google is next to impossible. I can almost never find it when I want to show it to someone. I've bookmarked it now, but it really has no presence in search engines! Additionally, any communication you get from the software doesn't link you back to their site (Inconvenience), forcing you to google them (see above) or remember their URL.

Andrew N.
Freelancer
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2020

"Its super easy to use"

Kommentare: I use this Prospero to do all of my quotes in.

Vorteile: I love this software, it's simple to use and does the job I need it to. It makes your quotations look professional and knowing the info is so easy to access from the cloud when I need it really helps.

Nachteile: Can't fault it really. But if I could have one thing it would be that I could have a generic quote that would automatically replace the client's name throughout. At present, you can clone an old quote but then you have to go through the whole document and replace the references to the client you cloned the quote from.

• Bewertet am 5.2.2020
David N.

"Favorite tool!"

Kommentare: Prospero has made generating and sending proposals actually a pleasant and enjoyable experience!

Vorteile: I used other proposal tools that claim to make things easier and more efficient, and it would still take me over an hour sometimes to generate proposals, and they were way too complicated and long. Prospero has brought generation time down to less than 15 minutes most of the time, and the proposals are super sleek, effective, and to the point. And all for a fraction of the price of leading competition!

Nachteile: There are some updates that I would like to see like pricing flexibility and asset library management, but overall there have been a ton of recent updates that have made improvements to an already stellar product.

Humberto P.
  • Bewertet am 20.1.2020

"Easy to use"

Kommentare: I find it very useful, and my clients perceive it as a more cutting edge company, and it's easy to use.

Vorteile: I like the time saving, I can take a budget, duplicate it and just change subjet and price.

Nachteile: Sometime I'd like to put different items but just one price because I use to offer corporate identity and web design as a package.

• Bewertet am 20.1.2020
Paul M.

"Efficient and Customizable"

Vorteile: Building templates for our proposals makes it incredibly easy to smoothly transition from sales pitch to proposal and invoicing without loosing valuable time in the process. When our clients want to buy, we want to get the ball right back into their court immediately by having a proposal in their hands minutes after we conclude the sales pitch. Prospero allows us to do that efficiently.

Nachteile: Currently, it only integrates invoices using accounting software, whereas we use Stripe for our payment processing, so there is an added step in our process because of this lack of integration.

Abigail L.
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2020

"Prospero pays for itself in terms of the time I save"

Vorteile: I love how much time it saves me when I am writing proposals. I can just pull in sections from previous proposals. It reduced the amount of time I spend writing each month by about 40%. It also gives my business a more professional look, which helps me land more clients.

Nachteile: The lack of control over the design of the proposal itself. As a designer, it drives me insane that I can't adjust the spacing between sections. Some of the words end up wrapping in an unusual way on the final product and sometimes I have to go back and add a space here or there to balance it out.

Brittani M.
  • Bewertet am 22.1.2020

"I needed a program to help get contracts signed."

Vorteile: I love that I can send proposals/contracts to clients and have them sign it on the spot. Also, it lets me know when it's been seen and signed by the client.

Nachteile: When it's exported as a pdf I don't know where some of the cut of points are and would like to edit the spacing between sections more.

Shevy S.

"Really great wensite"

Kommentare: As mentioned before its really great and does all the work for me. It's so great having my terms written out for me in a few clicks. It's also really helpful having it professionally written so I don't waste time trying to come up with the best term to say it.

Vorteile: It's really easy to use and does all the work for me. I've told everyone about it. I'm on a few different design and creative groups and people are constantly asking about how to write their design proposal or contracts or what to put in the terms. I luckily just have to click a few buttons and I'm done. Some months I use it once sometimes more (it's only a part-time gig for me) but it's worth it every time.

Nachteile: Everything is great, I guess I would just ask for even more options of customization on the layout.

Chris B.
Co Founder
  • Bewertet am 3.3.2020

"Proposals finally made easy"

Kommentare: Seeing my close rate, and monitoring where proposals stand as well as how many time the client opens it up is fantastic.

Vorteile: I have tried I bet 9 other proposal software solutions before I used Prospero and this literally made my life easier. Easy to set up and maintain. Nice tracking features as well.

Nachteile: Not a lot missing right now. Some additional functionality in the future would be nice.

UX Designer
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2020

"Great product, saves time and helps me close better deals"

Kommentare: My proposals on Prospero are so easy to read, clear, and look great. I save a lot of time thanks to templates and a pre arranged structure that helps me get a clearer message to my client, and close better deals. It saves me a lot of time, and simplify's a complicated assignment.

Vorteile: The templates, the structure, tracking the proposal links, easy to use.

Nachteile: There's nothing that I don't like about it.

Morgana L.
  • Bewertet am 3.7.2019

"Rocky start at first but ... "

Kommentare: Experience started out great. Set up a proposal fast without issue. My client got it fast and responded fast, no issues. However I got a message saying that my Paypal billing had not gone through. I found out later that I had used the wrong card with the wrong security code and it got denied. So we fixed that, but we still could not rebill the plan. Contacted customer support, they were very fast to respond (AWESOME, Ive had issues in the past were it took 4 - 5 days for other companies customer support to respond, so this was great!) We started going back and forth on email, but then moved our conversation to their chat window (seamlessly done) We got to the bottom of the issue and it was fixed. We spent about 20 minutes on the issue, but did everything they could. The customer support rep was friendly, very helpful, and easy to work with. Also loved that you could use emojis and gifs to interact! Which made it a little more entertaining. It was midnight their time, and they still responded so quickly, so it tells me they respond 24/7, which again is awesome. Cant say enough about their customer support. Great job!

Vorteile: Easy to use, everything is almost done for you. Customizable. Easy for clients to get the proposal, review it, sign it, and return it. You get notifications when the client opens the email, and when they approve or decline it. You can then go back in and edit or change the proposal to what they want. They keep a running list of your proposals.

Nachteile: I had issues with the billing, most of it was my fault, I had to spend some time with their customer support to get the issue figured out and they got us back on track. I'll go into more details below.

• Bewertet am 3.7.2019
Brand Identity Designer
  • Bewertet am 21.5.2019

" Prospero by Prospero Review"

Kommentare: There are many other functions I love about Prospero but overall I love 1. presents so professionally 2. ease of navigation 3. tailoring is easy done 4. saves me time which means I have MORE time to focus on getting to the creative grind!! I don't use Prospero for every project as some are smaller once off gigs so I utilise Prospero for those larger more detailed projects that I REALLY want to work on & I very much believe that it is contributing to my landing of client projects !!

Vorteile: I LOVE Prospero , ever since using this proposal based site I have been able to showcase my "quotes" in a more detailed, professional & streamlined format. The ease of use is incredible & prior to using Prospero I was writing up all my own individually which was extremely time consuming , yes I know , im so old school! But ever since Prospero came into my life I have been able to save time , the importing function allows me to grab sections from previously created proposals & pop into new proposals - of course every project is different but you do have those particular components that are relevant so this function is amazing! I love how you can download in PDF format to print off I can keep one hard copy for myself & present the other to my client when attending a meeting, so they not only have the online version they also have hard copy for their own files too! The pricing system gives you choice, you can detail the information about each service & if you're shit at math it does the calculations for you :)

Nachteile: There is nothing negative to state. When I did encounter a small issues with text over lapping , I got in touch with the team via email & they responded very quickly! I sent them a couple of screenshots, they communicated back & forth for a couple of emails & they got the issue sorted! Real people, no robots & extremely efficient ! 10/10

• Bewertet am 21.5.2019
Sequoia B.
Online Marketing
  • Bewertet am 21.8.2019

"Easy to use, looks great!"

Vorteile: This software is affordable and a huge time saver. It's cut down the time I use to spend prepping proposals by at least 60%. Easy to deliver to clients, clients are able to sign electronically and proposals are mobile responsive.

Nachteile: I would love to see native in-app payments. My understanding is that it's on the dev calendar. I'd also like to see integration with a wider variety of accounting apps and maybe a calendar app like Calendly. Also, a bit more flexibility with layout and design would be great, but it offers enough currently to get the job done.

• Bewertet am 21.8.2019
Aonnoy S.
UX/UI Designer
  • Bewertet am 13.7.2019

"A Proposal that always succeeds! "

Vorteile: Apart from how professional the whole proposal looks and easy to set up, it really comes down to its responsive design. As clients most often are too busy to view large proposals from a desktop/laptop and reading it along with accepting the terms of the proposal from a phone makes everyones life a lot simpler! This sets me apart from all the other prospects applying for the job, and I can't thank prospero enough!

Nachteile: I have been using prospero for a while now! And I haven't come across any faults with this platform. Its perfect the way it is.

• Bewertet am 13.7.2019
Lisa R.
consultant
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2020

"Makes Proposal Look Great"

Vorteile: The finished product, but would like to have more options for graphic content and to be able to include logos as watermarks

Nachteile: Sometimes clunky and hard to navigate - not always easy to use

• Bewertet am 26.2.2020
Arit A.
Web Developer
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.3.2019

"Simple Proposal Software that renders beautifully on all screen sizes"

Kommentare: Prospero helped me upgrade the level of service I offer my clients. It's brought greater transparency to my proposal process, and increased my clients' confidence in me and my company.

Vorteile: - How mobile-responsive it is; my clients can view their proposals on any device
- Several templates to help you craft your proposal professionally
- Granular customization of font, color, background, etc; makes customization easy

Nachteile: - Too few payment integration options; limits your options for allowing clients to make payments from the proposal

• Bewertet am 30.3.2019
Abigail T.
  • Bewertet am 30.1.2020

"Great sfotware"

Kommentare: I used to spend days on proposals and it was such a waste of time as I think most prospective clients really want something short and sweet. This works perfectly for that.

Vorteile: It's so easy to use, has helped me pare down my proposals and make them look great. Prospero seem to add more functionality regularly and I hope they keep doing that. Simple, easy, saves me so much time!

Nachteile: There could be more integrations (e.g. send to Basecamp or Quickbooks when won).

• Bewertet am 30.1.2020
Alfred H.
filmmaker
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

"easy life"

Kommentare: I'm new here and yet need more time to get know the system, butI sure I'll gona stay here for a long time

Vorteile: the most thing that I liked is that I can save to library.
it is Well arranged and the auto save saved my day
oohh and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the suport guy well he is very helpful and professional

Nachteile: wen I want to change text coler or any, just moving the mouse out the color box it close immediately

Tyler P.
Business Owner
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 27.1.2020

"Digital Marketing Business Owner Review"

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and is totally worth the price.

Nachteile: You can't enter a page break - the formatting issue is the only negative.

• Bewertet am 27.1.2020
Filip R.
Designer
  • Bewertet am 4.3.2020

"Saves lots of time and generates cash"

Kommentare: I'm satisfied with Prospero and I've already recommended it to few friends who started using it and they're pleased as well!

Vorteile: Prospero's user interface and auto-suggest help me create proposals extremely fast for my web design and development business. The ability to download each proposal as a pdf or send it as a responsive web page is also amazing.

Nachteile: There's always room for improvement, I think to allow the users to have full control and access of each proposal no matter if it is archived or not would be a cool feature.

Zach S.
Designer

"Prospero is rad"

Kommentare: Awesome. Game changer for getting proposals made fast and that are on brand.

Vorteile: I'm a fan of the ability to sign with the push of a button. This makes it easy for clients to sign on to a project.

Nachteile: The integrations for sending invoices are limited. For example, It'd be great if QuickBooks Self employed was an option.

Cath E.
Learning Experience Designer
E-Learning, Selbstständig

"Underrated"

Kommentare: Brilliant. I get comments all the time on how great my proposals looks.

Vorteile: Prospero is so easy to use. I love that I can knock out a new proposal for a client in minutes and have them sign with ease.

Nachteile: I would like to see more features, but they are slowly rolling updates out.

Daniel B.
Product Designer, CEO
  • Bewertet am 21.1.2020

"How prospero changed the way I send proposals"

Kommentare: I do like the product a lot. It helps to send proposals faster while still having a decent look. The proposal tracking is fantastic. The Prospero team sends marketing and proposal tips and tricks, which helped me quite a lot to have a better acceptance rate.

Vorteile: It helps to track proposals easier. Clients do like the way the "sign" the proposals. Somehow they take it more seriously.

Nachteile: Clients can't separately choose between pricing options. They can only accept the full proposal with multiple options.

Tali H.
Product designer
  • Bewertet am 3.3.2020

"At least we have a proper tool for designing and managing pricing poposals"

Kommentare: I like Prospero, it helps me manage and keep track of my proposals, which actually helps me get more deals signed, thus easily earning back my investment.

Vorteile: The ability easily to save and load different sections of the proposal. also the status update of every proposal.

Nachteile: when the wizard asks me about the project not all the content appears in the final proposal, such as client email and the company's name.

Damian V.
Marketing Consultant
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 1.11.2019

"Helps me create (and track) streamlined, professional proposals quickly and easily"

Vorteile: Reusing templated proposals, saves me time and energy
Being able to see when, and how often, a client views the proposal
The ability to sign and approve the proposal

Nachteile: I have nothing negative to say about Prospero