Über Kartra

Die einfache Art, dein gesamtes Online-Geschäft schnell aufzubauen (ohne Entwickler*innen, Webdesigner*innen oder Systemintegrator*innen einstellen zu müssen).

Erfahre mehr über Kartra

Everything ties together. So much time and money saved.

Extremely buggy, constant issues, slow loading pages, membership interface is terrible ans Extremely restrictive.

Bewertungen zu Kartra

4,0

Kartra hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 161 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Kartra bereits verwendet?

Tracy
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kartra has revolutionized my businesses

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Patricia
Patricia
Director in Mexiko

All in one

Kommentare: I started without knowing anything and confused with so many offers on the market, because you can have an app to automate, another for crm, another to store your videos, another for web pages, here you have it all and without knowing anything, it is very intuitive and the tutorials get you out of problems or doubts.
I liked it a lot especially not having to open several apps and do everything from here, and the price seems very fair. I started paying the basic membership and now I have a higher one because I have had results.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

As the advertisement says, Kartra is a platform that has everything you need, landig page, sales letter templates, blog, webinar, etc. You can manage your leads, do email marketing, capture leads, automate and you only pay for one platform and everything is concentrated there.

The email marketing has areas of opportunity, it is efficient but the data import sometimes takes more time than you would like, the configuration screen is not so practical, although after a while you get used to it and it works very well.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for sharing your experience with Kartra! It's great to hear that you find our all-in-one platform intuitive and effective for managing your business needs. We appreciate your feedback. We truly listen to every customer as we continually make improvements. Your satisfaction is our top priority! Thank you for being a loyal customer.

Benedict
Benedict
Chief Psychologist in Singapur

All-in-One Marketing Solution and more

As I am running boutique consultancy, we are a very lean team. Having Kartra allows us solve areas like Landing pages, Creating lead magnets and freebies to capture new leads, nurture our database regularly, filter according to engagement and interest in our leads, allowing us to run very targeted campaigns to drive conversions. We have also used Kartra to build a new product, through acychronous elearning via membership sites. We also built an employee wellness solution just using Kartra's existing features. We are very happy users of Kartra and advocates of it. The templates and constant improvement to the software inspires confidence that it is not a "dead" product. So well done to the team

The pricing is not the cheapest. When you want to move to Kartra, you will ideally want to eliminate existing subscriptions to solutions such as website builders, email automation, form capture, membership sites, etc etc. All works well, except Calendar feature. I am still subscribed to Calendly because it is stable and works very well for us. We wish the calendar feature in kartra can be reliable and stable, without missed appointments. Having said that, considering all the other software solutions that I can drop because of Kartra, I have gotten my value from it.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your experience with Kartra! We appreciate your positive feedback on its versatility and impact on your boutique consultancy. We understand your concern about pricing and the Calendar feature, and we'll continue working to enhance and improve our offerings. We're thrilled to have you as a happy user and advocate.

Breann
Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kartra has it all, but it is a bit clunky.

Kommentare: Overall, it helped me a ton! I am impressed with the number of features, but I do believe pricing tiers are a bit overzealous. Support was always very helpful. There are a few funnel builders listed in their marketplace I wouldn't recommend, and if you pay through Kartra and need a refund, they may not help you get it back.

I love that it has freaking everything! Calendar, surveys, checkout, emails, pages, websites, and more! Full marketing system for sure! They had great lead tracking/triggers/automations. Behavior-focused scoring was cool! Tracking every point of engagement with leads is great, too. Very detailed as a CRM. Very lead-focused.

It is a bit clunky and old-fashioned looking. I don't know how else to word this, but it could use a brand upgrade for sure. Not that that really matters, I am just highly visual. They were constantly blacklisting people and i had to send frequent requests to remove people from the list. Triggers didn't always perform. For example, I created an email funnel for a quiz and wanted to send different emails for different quiz results, this was nearly impossible to do. It was easy for me to set up and use, but many friends i referred had a hard time understanding the platform.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for sharing your experience with Kartra! We've taken your input seriously and have undergone significant renovations and user experience improvements since your review. We invite you to revisit Kartra again and experience the new look and ease-of-use firsthand.

Andrés J
Andrés J
Director in Kolumbien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

OK software, awful support and you're locked in for life!

Kommentare: I was an early user of Kartra and had great expectations. They have added some nice features through time, but they changed their support policies about 2 years ago, and now I'm stuck with them. They used to be quite friendly, now they response as a typical call center, they are never wrong, and they are never ever loose. Software is OK, but has several design flaws, most which have not been fixed. I love when companies where I am a client win and make profit, as this makes sure they will grow and become better. This is not the case for Kartra, and I'm so deep in now, that looking for another provider is almost impossible. I really miss the Kartra from their first year or so!

The idea behind Kartra is amazing: a one stop for all your marketing and lead generation needs. In this sense, it has many features, so you won't need to be paying many providers, just one, for most of your needs.

Support is just awful! As an early user, I used to love their support, as I'm a proactive user with a tech background, and they were quite open to new ideas and had a very "let's see what's the issue". However, about 2 years ago, this changed. Every time you contact them, it's the typical big tech call center answer "it's not on our end, it has to be an issue on your side". They never take responsibility, and they always win. for example, in the basic plan at $100, they offer 50 GB of "bandwidth" each month. However, every new cycle your bandwidth starts automatically starts at whatever hard drive space you're using. For example, if you have 30 GB of files, at the beginning of the month, the bandwidth meter doesn't reset to 0 GB, but to 30 GB. This makes no sense, and in fact, this is not "bandwidth". I decided to give up on trying to reach support, as they are perfect, they don't admit this issue, and they also tend to give condescending responses.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for sharing your experience with Kartra. We apologize for any frustrations you encountered with our support and service in the past. Since your review, we've made significant improvements, including implementing world-class 24/7 support to assist our customers every step of the way. Additionally, we've addressed issues such as limits, ensuring all users have unlimited bandwidth now. We value your feedback and would love the opportunity to show you the improvements we've made. Please feel free to reach out to our team at any time. We're confident that you'll be delighted with the improvements!

Dana
Dana
Creative Director in USA
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So, So Good But Lacks In The User-Friendly Department

Kommentare: I no longer use Kartra but when I did, the best thing I found was the fact that it was all-in-one. I really liked being able to login to one platform and it was all there, even analytics and in-depth reports based on product, emails, link tracking, etc. It truly was full-service.

There are a lot of things to like about Kartra, specifically the absolute all-in-one platform they have. It goes far beyond just designing a website/landing page or sending an email. They cover all the bases - from websites, landing pages, email marketing/automation with sequences and tagging, funnels, simple e-commerce, digital downloads, membership sites, help desk, scheduling, forms, affiliates and now an agency solution. If you'd like to consolidate the many platforms you use, Kartra can handle 95% of everything you throw at it. Their support group on Facebook is second to none. They truly care about their people and it shows; it's like a family.

Learning the platform was a long, complicated process. They have people lined up that will help "onboard" you and while that's extremely helpful and effective, I think it's always beneficial to know your platform inside and out so you can make necessary changes as needed and not have to depend on the support team, or others. Because of the complexity, there's a time-consuming process you'll have to undertake before you can "go live". I mean, it makes sense due to the fullness and depth of their platform, just be sure to go into it knowing: (1), the trial is not nearly long enough to know if it's a right fit for your business, and (2), it'll take time to setup your workflows and make sense of how everything is integrated, and (3), host your videos elsewhere or you'll get eaten alive in bandwith overcharges. Kartra has what they call Kartraverse, which is like a step-by-step training course on how to use their platform. It's superb and very informative; however, it's still in its infancy and you have to wait until they create the next lesson before you can do in-depth with whatever topic they decide, and that was often frustrating. With that said, however, they also do a lot of webinars that are in-depth and full of insight, but sitting through a webinar to find one answer is a bit defeating when you're in a hurry or just not really sure what exactly you're even looking for. Their documentation leaves a little to be needed, however.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for sharing your detailed experience with Kartra. We're glad to hear that you found its all-in-one functionality beneficial and that our support group on Facebook provided value. We appreciate your feedback on the learning curve and are continuously working to improve user-friendliness and now have more comprehensive training resources. We've made significant strides in enhancing our platform since your time with us, including giving all users unlimited bandwidth. If you ever reconsider using Kartra, we'd love to welcome you back and showcase our ongoing improvements.

Marvin S.
CEO in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Why we selected KARTRA

Kommentare: MY JOURNEY WITH KARTRA HAS BEEN AS A BETA TESTER, AND CUSTOMER, AND THE ONLY THING THAT I FOUND THAT IS MISSING IS YOU!

KARTRA IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET A PRODUCTIVE COST EFFICIENT SYSTEM THAT OPERATES CONGRUENTLY, TOGETHER WITH EVERY OTHER SECTION OF THE SYSTEM TO MAKE EVERY SECTION 12 "X" YOU ABILITY TO MOVE WITH THE SPEED OF THE MARKET WITHOUT THE WORRY OF 5 OR 6 DIFFERENT SYSTEMS AND ADDITIONAL EXPENSE OF THE OTHER SYSTEMS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT PLAY WELL TOGETHER.

INITIALLY IT WAS A LITTLE DAUNTING AND OVERWHELMING, ONLY BECAUSE TRULY THIS SYSTEM IS TO HARD TO RELIEVE THAT IT COULD POSSIBLY BE THIS EFFICIENT AND EASY, SO AS A METICULOUS BEING I TRIED TO DISCOVER WHAT I MIGHT BE MISSING THAT COULD COST BUSINESS ISSUES. HOWEVER, AFTER EVERY SECTION AND TEST THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SYSTEMS EXCEPT FOR THE HUMAN OPERATORS. USE IT EXACTLY AS IT STATES THAT YOU CAN AND START WITH "GO!"

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for sharing your experience with Kartra! We're thrilled to hear that it has been a game-changer for you. We're continuously working to make the platform even better and appreciate your support as a beta tester and customer. If you have any further feedback or suggestions, we're here to listen!

André
André
Writer in Brasilien

Automations, Great Templates and Features

Kommentare: Kartra is in the game for professionals. Is robust, with massive pro features and constant contact with users developimg new features as we need it and go forward.

Extremely easy to setup your entirely business and starting list and nurture your leads. Great graphics and video trainnings. Support always responsive. The email sequence builder is a plus

The integration in between Kartra and Webinarjam is a crap, this is the only bad point and strange as these two groups are brothers.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for your feedback! We're excited to share that since your review, we've integrated WebinarJam directly into Kartra, making it a seamless core feature. Now, there's no need to add on a separate webinar feature. We hope you enjoy this enhanced experience and continue to find value in Kartra's offerings.

Yassine
Yassine
ceo in Marokko
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The perfect tool to launch an MVP in few hours

Kommentare: I use kartra to quickly launch an MVP for a business idea or a landing page to collect leads, the premade templates make the website creation super easy and fast without compromising the end result. I also use the kartra API to integrate the websites I have hosted on kartra with other services like google sheet and slack.

Kartra has a lot of great premade templates that can be edited by simply dragging and dropping elements to come up with the desired design that I have in mind, it can be used to create funnels also multi-page websites. Kartra integrates with a variety of payment gateways which is a must for eCommerce businesses like mine.

There’s a bit of a learning curve at the beginning but thankfully I was able to find a lot of video tutorials about it online and I quickly got used to it.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're thrilled to hear that Kartra has been instrumental in quickly launching your MVP and streamlining your website creation process. It's great to know that our premade templates and integrations have been beneficial for your eCommerce business. We appreciate your feedback and are here to support you every step of the way!

Danielle
Danielle
Director Of Operations in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kartra is fast becoming BETTER than all the other all in one's

Literally has everything in one system. Overall fairly easy to use, no weird rules to remember like other systems. Things JUST WORK! I know several small business owners who work solo using it and managing it without having to hire a big team.

I feel that the reports could be a little better. I also dislike having to add the Facebook pixel to every single landing page I create.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for your review! We've made significant improvements since your last review, including the introduction of our new Real-Time Funnel Analytics feature. We'd love for you to come back and give Kartra another try. We're confident you'll be impressed with the enhancements we've made!

Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Karta is overwhelming and complicated for freelancers

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It was recommended by a friend and I like that everything can be done in Kartra

It was overwhelming and is much to complicated for freelancers

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We recognize the importance of streamlining the learning process and are dedicated to assisting you in simplifying your experience. Join us for live workshops, interactive Q&A sessions, and an array of learning resources tailored to support freelancers like yourself every step of the way. Our goal is to ensure your journey with Kartra is as seamless as possible!

Ba
CEO in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The #1 software for email marketing and automation I've used.

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Kartra has been overwhelming positive. They have great customer service, quick to respond to questions, an awesome library of help articles with walk-thru videos and the system is constantly improving to offer more features and solutions for a growing business.

The features of Kartra are ever growing and they provide a host of customizable templates and pages to use to create everything from a website, to a sales funnel to lead capture and generation.

At $99/m for the Starter plan, the software can be a little pricy for a new company, but worth it if you can defer the cost from other products to have a all-in-one solution.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that Kartra has become your go-to software for email marketing and automation. We're continuously working to improve our platform and provide the best experience for our users. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we're delighted that you find our customer service and support helpful. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help you succeed!

Bobby
Online Entrepreneur & Lawyer in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best All-In-One Online Platform Out There

Kommentare: Kartra is the backbone of my online business. As an old school guy, I've still got my basic website on WordPress, but everything else is built on Kartra. It's where I collect leads, nurture those leads, sell them my products, and deliver my memberships and courses to my customers. I lucked into Kartra during their Beta launch because someone mentioned it right after I'd done a digital audit. I replaced loads of other software with Kartra (and it is saving me $500 or more each month with the systems I could eliminate). There's no perfect software solution, but Kartra is the closest I've found.

My favorite part is that this truly is an all-in-one marketing platform. Honestly, I was skeptical when I first signed up because I've used "all-in-one" systems before and most were below average in lots of different functions. Kartra is different. I have yet to find a function within Kartra that I would rate at anything less than well-above average compared to other software (including single-use software options). The page templates and page builder are exceptional and easy to use. The email component is fantastic for broadcasts and sequences. The help desk is intuitive and fantastic. And the developers clearly thought about things from a user's perspective... in the little things. They have GDPR functionality that is simple to use and powerful (as a lawyer who helps online entrepreneurs deal with the "legal stuff," that's a huge plus in my book). And they have BUILT in automatic emails to help you recapture customers' who have failed payments. Everywhere I turn within the software, they've done it right. And they've thought of things that most entrepreneurs wouldn't even have thought of so it's a system that will do the work for you!

The only real con was that it took a bit of getting used to when it came to building overall funnels. Figuring out which pieced to create first (the landing page, the product, the confirmation page, the email sequences) took a while for me. But that was only really an issue because I was used to another system. Once I got the hang of starting at the end, it was easy peasy. The only other con doesn't exist anymore... Early on, the support was a bit backlogged. I raised it with the Kartra team, and they have gotten things squared away. For months now, anytime I have an issue, there is a live support person available to chat within a matter of minutes.

Croix
owner in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for small and simple businesses but ...

Kommentare: Great platform as compared to others especially for small businesses. Kartra is great for the starter businesses and people needing an all-in-one platform. But it is not robust enough for big players to stay exclusively within the platform and will need to integrate with other apps and platforms. But this is typical for high traffic businesses. Still love Kartra after 2 years and hope they get their quirks sorted out and add a real customer service live chat support. That said, now we only use it as a website/landing page builder and for our membership site. For our business and funnel work properly and be more cost effective, we also integrate a different CRM, customer support app, video hosting and payment platform. I've talked to some big player friends with lots of traffic who are also Kartra users and they confirm the same. Love it, but there are glitches and it is expensive for high traffic and sales. We will stay with Kartra for the foreseeable future. We almost switched but nobody has a perfect solution for a high traffic online business. After seeking better options, I found that Kartra is still the best if you don't want to hire a tech team. We can do everything ourselves. Kartra, please add a live tech support system. At least during business hours.

I love the all-in-one concept. The idea is brilliant and the features are great and the integration is awesome for a basic user and small business. You can do most everything you need right within the platform. Funnels, sales, beautiful websites, incredible landing pages, memberships sites, shopping cart and fully integrate a complete website and sales from start to finish with lots of great analytics. Its the best all-in-one solution out there right now. Its an important part of our business but it is not robust enough for online businesses with lots fo traffic and sales.

Glitches and cost prohibitive for big businesses. COST: We drive too much traffic and sales to use the all-in-one concept for us. So we use other platforms to host our videos, CRM, customer support, and payments. We use Kartra for websites, landing pages and memberships. Using this multi platform approach we save money and have a more stable online business and funnel. PROBLEMS: We have had glitches in customer emails being black list after purchase and so they don't receive the welcome email and login to the membership. And we have random password issues for the membership. This means we have had to create redundancies and a robust customer support system to minimize refunds and complaints. CUSTOMER SUPPORT: While better recently, it still is horrible often taking a day to respond to ask questions and then an additional day to reply with an answer that is often not helpful. Most I trouble shoot myself now. Or I use a work around and that is why we integrate with other platforms. Support tickets only for a digital tech platform like Kartra is frustrating, costing us money when there are issues. USABILITY: Overall very good. I wish they would fix the step-by-step procedure and allow jumping to the section you need. There are definitely areas to make more user friendly. It is similar to thrive themes, so my learning curve was small. But if you are new to this style, it will take a while to get fluent. But it is easy to use overall. I like that a lot.

Kevin
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kartra will change your life!

Kommentare: Early on in my business growth, I switched from using a variety of Internet tools to Infusionsoft, because I thought it would allow me to integrate all my online tools into one platform. But with that service, I still ended up duct-tapeing together 3 additional tools, and I had to manage my lists in two different places, continually trying to sync up all the members and their corresponding tags. The tools were either inadequate (not mobile responsive, bad looking pages, membership site not integrated well, etc) or if I wanted a different functionality it required a plugin with an additional fee attached, and that company has dozens, if not hundreds of these plugins available. It was quite disappointing. When executive spoke at a conference about how he “ran out of duct-tape” and decided to create his own platform specifically for Internet Marketers, I put myself on the waiting list to beta test it as soon as it was released. I currently have two Kartra accounts, and my life is soooo much better now. Finally, everything I need actually is in one place. Additionally, there are some awesome features included, such as video hosting with analytics, that were not available at all with other companies. No more need for a separate Amazon S3 video hosting account and hoping I can integrate Google analytics to provide some useful video stats. If you are an Internet marketer selling information products, Kartra will change your life! Thanks!

Everything you need actually is in one place this time.

After having used dozens of software tools for my Internet businesses, I can't think of any cons to Kartra.

Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Packed with features but Kartra isn't for everyone

Kommentare: I have been working with Kartra for more than 18 months on nearly daily basis. It was a learning curve in the beginning but after a week or two I had a good grip of what was possible to create.
I still believe Kartra is a great system IF you make use for all the goodies that are built in. If you are interested in learning how Kartra can make your business prosper, it will be well worth the money and the effort. But do not think that Kartra is like a magic lamp. You can not just pay for it, rub it for a while and expect that it will make you a fortune. You have to invest in yourself or hire someone to do it for you.
I recommend you to try and see for yourself what you think and how it could work for you and your business. I wish you the best of luck.

All-in-one system with website (?), funnels, automations and email marketing

After more than 18 months with Kartra I still haven't come to turn with Kartras Page Builder. For me it's a very slow process to create the look and feel I would like to achive. I have been working with many other page builders and might be spoiled (?) with the possibility to make the page content almost pixel perfect. I love (LOVE!!!) the possibility to make automations, build email sequences, track leads and their behavior on sites but if the way to create content to show the leads there is no need to have super great automations in the background.

Pablo
Founder in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

The best thing that happened to small businesses

Kommentare: Overall, I love Kartra. The thing that I love the most is that I can literally run my whole business from it. I don't need to use any other program. I love the fact that it even has great royalty free pictures that I can use for my pages. I highly recommend it and think it's better than Infusionsoft or Clickfunnels (yea I said it!).

I love the fact that it literally does everything from lead capture, payment processing, pre-written emails, campaigns. I love it all. It's been the biggest contributor to my business's success. Without it, running a business by myself would be really difficult.

I would love if on the sales pages there were prompts of what to write instead of filler copy. Those prompts are currently in some of the squeeze pages but I would love to see them on the sales pages. Also, it would be great if it had a photo editing feature within the software. Something similar to a photoshop.

Rob
CFO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

survey

Kommentare: I like Kartra and glad that I made the switch, it has saved us money but I sacrificed customer service.

The all in one concept, once I played around and got familiar with the platform it is very easy to use.

The lack of integration with other products, no quiz, the extra charge for bandwidth, the lack of customer service. It takes way too long to hear back.

Richard
Director in UK

Answer to my dreams

Kommentare: I had to wait five years for Kartra. I have been through Infusionsoft, Wordpress + plugins, New Kajabi, Teachable. None did everything. With Kartra I have built an integrated family of three websites in my first year. I have been able to dispense with all the other software/platforms, including add-ons like Zapier and Quaderno.

It does everything that I need; where it has not been complete, features have been added. Integrated with WebinarJam.

When changing the colour of text I have to overwrite the existing rgb code. It is difficult to hold the code. For buttons there is a proper drop down menu. I would like to be able to change the colours in the login menu. I would like the login icon in the portal banner to be larger - or to be able to design the banner myself. I would like to be able to sort images into folders. I have many and have to keep scrolling down. Similar images can be confused. I believe that if we could have folder delimiters (/) in URLs this would improve SEO.

Guy
Entrepreneur in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's the "Full Monty" of Software Tools

Kommentare: It's helped me streamline my "Rock the Tech" Coaching business into something that is manageable and contained on one platform... Kartra allows me to run a 6, 7, and 8 Figure business by myself, and appear as if I'm a Fortune 5 Company... I have been running with "bubble gum and bailing wire" for the last few years, and NOW I'm ONLY using Kartra as my "Main" go to software for my business -

It really does Everything, that's WHY I said it's the "Full Monty" of Software Tools...I was spending well over $1K per Month on Dedicated Server Hosting, a Dedicated Email Server, WordPress Membership Websites, GetResponse, SendGrid SMTP Service, and the list goes on and on... I'm saving over $800 Per Month by moving to Karta AND I'm not concerned about Hackers breaking into my WordPress Memberships or Members NOT getting their login credentials... Kartra is TOP Shelf!

I would be GREAT to have a Done-for-You Membership Campaign...I really can't think of anything else that I would want... Agency would be fantastic for my customers too, and I know this is in the works...Can we speed the deployment UP?

Sean
Chief Story Teller in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Speaking from the Stage is different then Speaking from a Landing page!

Kommentare: I think it's awesome.

The trainings and the tips and tricks, all the content and the Facebook group all have helped me learn what I can do and what I need to do to build my business. I can now explain clearly what I want to a freelance if I choose to get some additional help..

Still lots to learn.. mostly plug and play... when I want to 'advance'.. .take a bit more learning for me.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Highly Recommend This All In One Marketing Solution

I love that it's all in one and I've saved so much money cancelling all the different subscriptions that I have. It's so fast to set up a whole funnel and their system works well (emails get delivered, etc.). I also love their high converting templates for landing pages.

If you are used to something like Thinkific or Teachable then the CRM section will disappoint you. It's very basic. It can be overwhelming to learn how to use it but once you do, it's so powerful.

Amanda
Owner in Kanada
E-Learning, Selbstständig

I Almost Gave Up Building My Online Business ... Until I Found Kartra

Kommentare: Honestly just forever grateful to them for giving me something that actually works and doesn't make me want to pull all my hair out!

I absolutely love that it's an all-in-one online business platform that has almost everything you need to run your online business from building webpages, to processing payments, to hosting your products and membership sites, to managing affiliates, a helpdesk, quiz and survey features and so much more. Everything talks to each other and you no longer need to duct tape all the different parts of your business together.

It is a little slow but they are gotten better and better over the years that I've been using it and it's actually quite good now.

Octavia
CEO in Mexiko
E-Learning, Selbstständig

One-stop tool for almost everything

the sequence-builder for automation is clear and easy to use. I love the web page templates and the page builder is pretty fast and easy to learn. email delivery seems pretty good. Kartra keeps up with all my creative ideas for my business, it's my entrepreneurial wings!

too many clicks, especially in product setup. can't navigate to a specific part of product to edit, have to go thru all the pages. the screen re-building everytime you move something on the sequence builder. better usability would be so wonderful. a shopping cart would come in handy to make more functional funnels. I'm using ClickFunnels for that, and fulfillment via Kartra

Marco
Founder in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Powerful All-in-One Tool

Kommentare: I have been a Kartra user for around 2 years now. Even though I am in the middle of switching to another product, it has helped me a lot. I mainly used their landing page builder, emails and course functionality. All in all absolutely recommended.

- Includes literally anything you need - email, landing page builder, calendars, course hosting, video hosting, automations, flows, checkouts and more - amazing value for the money

- Building landing pages is sometimes tedious and loading times in the backend are relatively slow - Navigating the tool is sometimes a bit complicated (you have to navigate through all the steps rather than just jumping straight to where you want to go)

Felipe
Felipe
Field Services Engineer in USA
Pharmazeutika, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kartra has EVERYTHING.

Kommentare: AMAZING. They even just upgraded their data storage limits to unlimited for Silver and above.

We started using Kartra for our non profit website, monthly membership subscription, hosting courses, and every other thing we have needed. We have been able to cut out a TON of other paid software.

They still haven't implemented quizzes for their courses, but it's coming. That's really the only thing so far we haven't liked.