Über Voxer

Internal communication application that helps businesses create private teams and communicate using audio, video, and text messages.

Erfahre mehr über Voxer

Voxer is an easy to use push to talk communication tool that works like a walkie talkie. You can send audio messages and text messages to your connected friends or employees.

The thing that I don't like about the software is that the software isn't really talked about or used by lot of people.

Bewertungen zu Voxer

Voxer hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 44 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Voxer bereits verwendet?

Lori R.
Lori R.
Founder, CEO in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

The perfect tool when verbal communication is better than email

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I use Voxer with my business accountability partners. We ask each other questions, talk out business ideas, and share feedback. Voxer allows us to leave messages and respond to them on our own time. It is such a convenient tool when you can't express what you mean in writing and you don't have time to schedule a one-on-one call or meeting. I use it nearly every day.

I love that I can leave voice messages and talk out ideas with colleagues. This allows them to respond on their own time. It's the perfect tool when talking something out is easier than emailing it or texting.

Sometimes messages that are listened to still show up as new in my alerts even after shutting down the app.

Life and Business Coach in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool To Use With Coaching Clients And Virtual Assistants

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The best part about using Voxer for my coaching business is not feeling like i'm locked into a conversation which can happen with software like Zoom.

I'm just getting started with Voxer and it has been such a great tool to use with my coaching clients. They can send me voice messages and then I can collect my thoughts to give them the best answer before I respond. The messages are saved so my clients and I can go back and listen or read what was said for easy reference. And, with the paid version, you can take back a message you didn't mean to send.

I don't have anything bad to say about this software. It was a gem to find Voxer and you can choose to use it for free or on a paid level for your business. If you're not sure about jumping into the pro version, go ahead and try the app for free. There really isn't anything to lose.

Lindsay H.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Love it for my coaching sessions!

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I love Voxer for my membership sessions. It's a great way to collaborate without having to coordinate a zoom call. I can easily leave voice messages for my clients and they can do the same for me. This app has really helped me stay organized and on track with my business.

the only "downside" is that the content is only available for 30 days on the free platform, but if you're using it the way I do and communicate that regularly to your clients it shouldn't be an issue.

Voxer is often overlooked but it is a great instant communication tool.

Kommentare: What I love most about Voxer is that I can use it on my mobile devices and online in a web browser. Communicating with groups of people is very convenient

It is sometimes glitchy and doesn't work right. It works over WiFi but is not always reliable the way it should be.

Joyce F.
Co-Director, WNYTR in USA
Hochschulbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Brings a Team Together

Kommentare: Real-time connecting was beneficial for collaboration.

Voxer truly helps a team unite. Through file and photo sharing, teams can collaborate and communicate.

We had some privacy issues that came up where unknown users outside of our group were privately messaging a team member.

Adam F.
CEO in UK

Voxer is the better of the audio comms

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Easy to get on with, some people I already knew were on the platform enjoy it and reached out to me when I onboarded. It's pretty slick and not too taxing. I think the guides are pretty useful and easy to digest. Good work

This is a simple and non-intrusive app which I think the designers have done a great job. Simple to use and intuitive.

I've experienced a conversational breakdown - I cant tag, to 'comeback to' a message - once read it has an attritional value to it.

Virginia D.
owner in USA
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

The Ultimate All in One Software

Kommentare: Communication with team and clients has been a joy with Voxer. It is affordable and allows you to have a membership with or with out a paid subscription.

This software program have become the subsequent first-class issue to a present day modernized Walkie Talkie. What I loved the maximum of the brilliant software program is the walkie talkie feature. Not only are you able to for my part speak to others, the team function of this product makes it easier to communicate with group participants. Sending out data for one person , or as a team venture Voxer has made advertising and communication fun and exciting. Staying up to date with my team is crucial so this software has set us on the right path. Communicating can't get any easier. Whether non-public communication or institution activity this software I would endorse to all. With the walkie talkie it's far like being right there with the individual you are speaking to, real time conversations taken to the ultimate level

This software is the easiest I have come across , I have no dislikes to this product at all!

Samra S.
Independent Sales Director in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Want to share voice and text messages all in one place? This is your solution

Kommentare: It is a time efficient application for communication. You can see when messages have been read or listened to, so you know the status of communication. I appreciate being able to forward content to other users. Overall, it's an amazing communication tool that combines voice and text based messaging.

I can communicate by voice without having to make a live phone call. It's a time saver because critical things can be communicated but without the time taken in conversations.

Until you figure out you have control over some of the settings, you may find some of it to be clunky.

Jonathan G.
Chief Narrative Officer in USA

Quick and Effective Voice Note App

Kommentare: It's a great and FREE tool to send a quick voice message to colleagues. Slack has a very similar tool, but it requires the PRO version. Until that's available in Slack for free, Voxer is the top choice for voice messages.

The high quality audio is great. It also doesn't require a massive internet connection to send a message or listen to a message.

Intrusive notifications by default. Needs to be reigned in when it comes to that. Also has a hiccup where if you try to go back in a voice message during the first playback, the play bar gets stuck.

Teresa T.
Nonprofit Strategist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Useful for quick communication

Kommentare: Overall it's a great way to stay in touch with small teams without needing to use your phone text messages.

Voxer is a great tool for quick voice or text messages. It's also good for 1:1 or group messaging. I like the quick, walkie-talkie style voice option or the text option. The search function is useful. It can be used with the phone app or on a computer.

It can sometimes be glitchy and a little cumbersome. Sometimes it's tedious to scroll back to find unread messages. It's okay for quick photo sharing or small files, but I'd use a different platform to send anything large.

Abbie N.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Business Management

I use Voxer just about every single day. I like that I can add a large amount of people to any chats that we have for the week. Sometimes when I do not have the time to read through everyone's chat, I like that I can send a voice recording to my group and they can reply with one as well. Being able to send pictures through the chat is also great because I can if I am not explaining something clearly I can share photos for my team to review and provide their feedback.

I do not like that if I have my phone attached to the bluetooth on my car, and I am on a phone call or listening to music, podcast ect. that the voxer app will just change everything to make the notification sound. Then I have to get my phone and go back to whatever I was using prior. The only other thing I do not like is when I go through the chat I am in, if I do not need to listen to an audio, it still shows I have a notification. I am the type that needs to have no notifications on their phone.

Ashley S.
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Landwirtschaft, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy communication tool

Kommentare: Great. I love it and recommend to my friends all the time.

It makes life so easy to send to my husband notes or messages. I can see if he's read or listened to it and don't need to interrupt him with a call. I've enlisted a bunch of friends to use it too.

Hmmm not much. It's a pretty convenient tool to use. Sometimes it tells me that I haven't listened when I have or that I have a new Vox and I don't.

Kristen A.
Graphic Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Voxer is the perfect way to connect with clients and teams

Kommentare: Overall Voxer is a great platform. I would love to see the above issue resolved and then I would give it a 10.

I love how I can connect with my clients and team verbally with a touch of a button. I also love that I can still text or send images as well.

I often have to close out the app and start over because I realize halfway through a message that it isn't recording.

Amy M.
Independent Contractor in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Voxer

Kommentare: Different clients have different communication styles and if they are verbal then this is the best tool to use.

I like the walkie-talkie like feature of Voxer. Sometimes a text is not enough and its easier to just say something.

You can't upload easily to Voxer and it only takes certain file types. Sometimes it does not notify me when I have a new message.

Pharmacy Technician in USA
Pharmazeutika, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Day to day communication with the team

Kommentare: I like it overall, keeps the chatting out of texts and can be muted when I am not working

I like the push to talk walkie talkie feature, the ability to answer in text as well and have it all on a separate app in real time

Voxer can feel intrusive when it asks for your devices contacts, especially when you are using it for work

Sales COnsultant in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Voxer Business

Kommentare: I communicate information, inspire and motive and Ask for answers for a quick repsonse.

As a director for MAry Kay, this is a great tool for communicating with my team as a group or individually. I like that I can recall a message if I need to.

Sometimes, I received audio messages from some members of a larger group.

Bobby E.
Delivery driver in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fun walkie talkie app

Kommentare: Overall, this is a great app to communicate within a company with each other.

We use this app as a walkie talkie to communicate with dispatch and other delivery drivers for food delivery. It’s easy to use and allows us to communicate with each other easily.

Sometimes it is glitchy or slow. Sometimes I don’t get notified that I have a voice memo. That usually happens when I gave the app open and my screen locked on my phone.

Sarah K.
Digital Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Voxer: A necessity for small business owner!

Kommentare: Overall this is a great tool that I will continue to use!

I like that it makes it so easy to stay in touch. It's also really helpful to have the voice recording option. I get so tired of texting sometimes and it's not always convenient. Just being able to talk back and forth while not in real time is so helpful!

It was a little hard for me to figure out how to use the walky talky button. I might have just needed an update or something, but it didn't work the first few tries.

Michelle D.
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Helpful and enjoyable

Kommentare: Being accessible to clients!! I enjoy it!!

I love the software because it add a personal touch to my contact w clients. I am able to explain things easier then typing the answers or reply.

Nothing it’s be all positive and enjoyable

Cindy V.
CEO in Kanada
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Voxer is convenient but not the best

Ease of use Handy walkie-talkie service Great for communication

Notifications don't always work, resulting in missed messages Sound doesn't always go through headphones, no matter how many times I adjust the setting

Nikki T.
Customer service rep in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good product for communication

Kommentare: Overall it was good for quick and easy communication.

Helped stay in touch with coworkers on my team.

Sometimes it would glitch and the messages wouldn’t play or disappear.

Ryan S.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Love voxer for communicating with clients

Kommentare: Overall easy to use and convenient. Makes it easy to listen and respond when the time is right.

It allows me to easily record, send messages, and receive messages anytime from clients. Easy of use and convenience is key.

Some clients don’t like installing the app, or having another way to communicate outside of their normal channels.

Matthew F.
Teacher/Coach in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Coaching

Voxer made communicating during athletic events easy and fun. The coaches and players could share messages and communicate more fluently than using email or other messaging products.

I would like to find more uses for Voxer within an educational setting that I could teach my students. Students love to communicate and use technology.

Director of Administration in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Vying for Voxer

Kommentare: We really like what it has to offer for our business/ministry.

This product is exceptional! It is easy to set up. Easy to utilize. Once you work through the settings/notifications, you are good to go.

The product does have its hiccups and it would be nice if the bluetooth connectivity was a little more seamless to fine tune.

Rachel W.
Bookkeeper in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great way to communicate

Kommentare: Overall a great product to use to communicate with our team

One of the features I like the most on this software is being able to speed up voice messages. It saves so much time, especially on longer messages

It is slightly antiquated and I wish you could send bigger video files, but overall a good product to use