Über GoHire

Leistungsstarke Recruitment-Software, mit der über 2.500 Unternehmen Jobs, Bewerber*innen, Vorstellungsgespräche und Einstellungsprozesse an einem Ort verwalten. Teste sie jetzt kostenlos.

Erfahre mehr über GoHire

How easy it is for us post our job to all job sites. The built in email integration.

High price with partner paid job listings. No integration to local/classified job listings.

Bewertungen zu GoHire

GoHire hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 146 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GoHire bereits verwendet?

Kayle
Kayle
Controller in Kanada
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great hiring software

Kommentare: We have greatly streamlined our hiring process, enabling the firm to go back to previous interviewee's that we liked has greatly reduced the time it requires to hire when new positions open up. Being able to easily and quickly post new positions on various job boards has also reduced the amount of time it actually takes to post a new job.

We have been using GoHire for more than a year and it has greatly improved our process of hiring new employees. Having all of a potential hires information all in one place has been great. Being able to easily find previous interviewee's information and improving our ability to reach out in regards to new positions as they open up has improved the candidates that we eventually hire and reduced our time.

We haven't found any issues in the software that are of any significant issue. We would like to see some more customization of the "Careers" page (ie being able to use our font) but overall its not a significant issue.

Allan
Founder and CEO in Mexiko
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best ATS to start your recruiting activities or your own agency.

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: So far we’ve had a great experience with GoHire, but unfortunately, we still need to use many many external tools to manage our entire recruiting process. I wish it evolved a bit faster than it is. I’ve used it for a couple months now, and there hasn’t been any new features whatsoever.

It’s easy to use, easy to setup, and quite simple understand.

Because it’s so simple, there are some advanced features I wish it had that aren’t simply there… Also, support is only in EMEA (not NAM or LATAM) so time overlap is limited.

Zeki
Zeki
Co-Founder in Türkei
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very slow and no customer support

Kommentare: We are using gohire for more than 2 years on daily basis. It's amazingly slow, almost impossible to operate many times.
Currently we are searching for an alternative solution.

Job boards integration support. Indeed integration. User management.

It's the slowest application I have ever used Customer support never replies

Antwort von GoHire Technologies

Hi Zeki, I am very sorry to read that our product has been slow for you. We have recently released an update which has sped up the product considerably so hope that this will fix the issue that you have had. I'm also sorry to hear that you have not had a response from our customer support team. Our average response time is an industry-leading time of less than 20 minutes and we are always looking to improve our support so we will look into the issues in your experience.

Aisha
HR Manager in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Friendly ATS Product

Kommentare: I am happy for the time being in the use of GoHire. Even my Line Managers are happy using it.

Quick customer service and very user friendly ATS platform

Not Applicable. So far so good for me at the moment.

Ersan
Ersan
CEO in Kanada
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Hiring App

Kommentare: First, onboarding process is effortless and interview scheduling is great we were previously using Upwork for our freelancer needs now we use GoHire to solve this

Gohire automates and ease of our hiring process. We are not aa big company to have an HR however with go hire all is solved, it works like an HR manager for our company.

Actually ther is nothing I can say negative about the product as it works like a charm for us.

Claudio
Claudio
CFO in Italien
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Meeters HR is based on Gohire

Kommentare: With Gohire our hiring job has became easier and faster.
All we have to do is to post and reply to the candidates from a single panel control.

We tried gohire as well as other 3 software for HR management. It really surprised us for its simplicity and the wide feature set

It might be useful to remind unused features through a tutorial because Gohire has more features than what we use

Paige
Buisness administrator in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

100% recommendation

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great experience and I would recommend to any business looking for a professional and fast way to hire great people.

Easy to Create new listings and connect with Candidates. The website design is great to use and functions great!

The only con is Occasionally I have been experiencing slight glitches with the system not updating fast enough.

Jamie
Recruitment Manager in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

review by UCS

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Star system to rank candndates/cvs that come through

Unable to sort jobs by newest first by default

Abhishek
Director of Operations in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

AS Review for GoHire

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Ease of candidate tracking and maintaining the different stages of application.

So far so good, so I would recommend to keep adding other features.

Claire
Human Resources in UK
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Doing ok could be better

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Its ok but i need to see better if I am going to stay

I like the system and the auto poster, dashboard is very good

It is taken a long time to get any candidates and very few are coming through

Sebastian
HR in Spanien
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product!

It's easy to use, the support team are always there for you :) They're always updating features and adding new ones, only thing that could improve is bugs.

Bugs within the software sometimes are a bit annoying, also the way the hashtags are selected and show are a bit dysfunctional.

Brian
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Compacts all your hiring into one, easy-to-use interface.

Kommentare: Before finding GoHire, I would be posting the same job opening on multiple sites myself and then have to deal with going to the different sites to review and respond to applicants. It was tiresome and honestly confusing to try to remember which candidate applied where. GoHire gave me one spot to keep track of all my applicants, no matter what website they applied from.

I create one job opening on GoHire and it sends that job to many different hiring sites to expand my reach and all the responses to my job opening go straight to GoHire where I can review their applications, communicate directly with them, sort applicants, make notes, and rate each candidate.

Every issue I had was fixed quickly in their software upgrades. For example, I wanted to be able to create email templates to send to candidates, such as an "Applicant Declined" message. At first, GoHire did not have email templates, but within the first few months of using the software, they added that feature.

Tracy
Student Success in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good for a small business

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been very positive and the support has been good. We will continue to use this software and look forward to updates to add more features.

GoHire has allowed us to consolidate the tasks of hiring into one place and has given us a good portal to use for candidates. We hire regularly so we needed a way to track all applicants, have multiple staff review credentials and communicate with each applicant efficiently and in a timely manner. GoHire has allowed us to do all of this with relative ease. They also continue to add features which are helpful. The templates were a big addition!

Because we have an interviewing process that involves multiple stages, we would like to have a better way to transition from one staff member to the next. Right now, we just leave notes , change their status and then go outside the system to email the next staff member that the client is ready for their part. If there was a trigger or way to pass along the candidate to the next person, that would be a big help. We would love to see this added.

Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

Kommentare: GoHire has been a pleasure to work with. We signed up early and they have continued to enhance the product. When we have questions they respond within 24 hours.

GoHire has been a game changer for us. Instead of multiple costly subscriptions to third party listing sites with independent dashboards we now have one dashboard with all of our applicants. We can store notes, manually add people and share with the team.

It does now allow for a full application so we had to keep the old fashion for job experience and previous employers. It's not possible to hide specific fields when sharing with team members, such as salary requirements.

Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Frequent GoHire User Review

Kommentare: Overall it was a great tool for candidate review, management, and hiring.

The applicant management was easy to use, especially the various pipelines you can create. I also enjoyed the ease of editing and reposting the job posts.

It was unclear how to email all candidates and/or if that was even an option. That would have been very helpful for us.

Jeff
President in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to manage your recruiting, hiring process

Kommentare: Smooth sailing. No training need as the tool is extremely intuitive. Managing our projects and candidates has been a breeze.

Extremely intuitive, user-friendly. The ability to automatically post to job boards, communicate with candidates, set up teams, create a jobs landing page, all show that GoHire has a strong understanding of the challenges facing recruiting teams.

You can't customize the heading of each job description or career page to reflect that we are a recruiting firm, not a direct employer.

Simon
CEO in UK
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great intro software for small companies

Kommentare: Overall, this is a great system, that I enjoy using. Like all systems, there are annoyances and areas for improvement but I am confident that the system makes my job easier and allows us to continue our growth plans. The support team are responsive, however the tech team behind the scenes are slow in implementing resolutions and improvements to the system.

It is simple, it send out adverts to job boards simply and easily and the simplicity of the system sells itself.

There are areas for improvement - the system needs the ability for auto comms sending when applicant pipeline stage is changed, the ability to send SMS would also be beneficial. Also, if it could link to a live calendar to schedule interviews (like Calendly), rather than have to set aside chunks of time that may not be used, that would be great.

Francisco
Software Engineer in Portugal
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple recruiting

The organization of candidates, and simplicity of use. Also, having the recruitment centralized is very good, when the whole team participates on it.

The only disadvantage is having to reply to to emails inside the app and not via email.

Katharine
Director in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Go hire fantastic way to use web based recruitment system

Kommentare: We are multi site and multi hiring managers. We have set up different team groups for using the system this works really well for managing across different job roles and sites .

You don’t really need any training on the product or tho i did have some. It’s very easy to navigate and work your way thru. It really is so simple and you can push your jobs out with the click of a mouse.

There was a little issue with job templates initially when I started using the product but they quickly fixed this and kept In touch with me.

Evan
Evan
Director in Australien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for in-house recruiting

Kommentare: This makes our decision to expand the team easier. It is one less thing that we have to do and one less thing that we have to worry about.

If we are doing something right, we will need to expand our teams at some point. One of the biggest costs in bringing someone new into the team is the search and onboarding. So if I am able to control the search process and not have to pay the finding fee, count me in.

Sometimes you get irrelevant CVs, but that could also be the market and less about the software.

Best Deal for the Money

Kommentare: Overall I'm pleased with the software and looking forward to enhancements.

The software has the foundational tools compared to more expensive platforms.

Not sure the coverage of postings reach the right candidates.

Jude
Jude
Jude Chiy in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Recruiting Software

Kommentare: We do high-volume recruiting so GoHire has been amazing and has made keeping organized extremely simple.

It's a great piece of recruiting software that has really simplified and made our volume recruiting much simpler. The best feature is being able to post jobs to multiple websites right from GoHire. The reporting dashboard is also very helpful. I love the career pages.

No complaints since they recently added email templates and email subject lines. That has made the software even better

Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

When something went wrong, don't expect anyone to fix it

Kommentare: Custom URL not working. Contacted Customer service (Philippine based contractor), who seems to have difficult reaching out to any actual employee in the UK. Waiting for days with exactly the same canned answer. I'm pretty sure the chaps in the UK are down in the pub, and nobody really talks to these contractors.

Fairly priced, and job posting function is great

Custom URL not working, and nobody bothers to fix it. Company hides behind a Philippine based contract-out customer service, which isn't helpful at all.

Antwort von GoHire Technologies

Hi, we work very closely with all staff and do not sub-contract our support, however, we will ensure that we interrogate why such a negative experience occurred to ensure this doesn't happen for other customers.

Stanislav
CEO in Ukraine
Animation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great service to manage a job board

Kommentare: In general it's a great product that cost not so much and help us a lot.

I like how easy to install and setup GoHire, I've implemented it in our system without any help from support and it works very well.

Will be great to have a little bit more features

Jason
Operations and Compliance Manager in UK
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A must foundation for any start up recruitment or onboarding team!

Gohire uses a very simplistic platform. The workflow is easy to edit and customise and candidate review is easy to manage.

There is no ability to apply multiple statuses at once. For example, group marking canditates as seen and then moving across the work flow requires them to be de-selected and then reselected to to perform the next task.