Über GoHire

Leistungsstarke Recruitment-Software, mit der über 2.500 Unternehmen Jobs, Bewerber*innen, Vorstellungsgespräche und Einstellungsprozesse an einem Ort verwalten. Teste sie jetzt kostenlos.

Erfahre mehr über GoHire

How easy it is for us post our job to all job sites. The built in email integration.

High price with partner paid job listings. No integration to local/classified job listings.

Bewertungen zu GoHire

GoHire hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 137 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GoHire bereits verwendet?

Kayle
Kayle
Controller in Kanada
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great hiring software

Kommentare: We have greatly streamlined our hiring process, enabling the firm to go back to previous interviewee's that we liked has greatly reduced the time it requires to hire when new positions open up. Being able to easily and quickly post new positions on various job boards has also reduced the amount of time it actually takes to post a new job.

We have been using GoHire for more than a year and it has greatly improved our process of hiring new employees. Having all of a potential hires information all in one place has been great. Being able to easily find previous interviewee's information and improving our ability to reach out in regards to new positions as they open up has improved the candidates that we eventually hire and reduced our time.

We haven't found any issues in the software that are of any significant issue. We would like to see some more customization of the "Careers" page (ie being able to use our font) but overall its not a significant issue.

Cory
Manager of People Services in USA
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Why Use Anything Else?

Kommentare: Being able to customize my view and see my highly rated candidates at a glance is life changing. And the cost for this service makes using GoHire a no brainer. I couldn't be happier.

GoHire is very intuitive and streamlined. Posting jobs is a breeze and I no longer have to visit several other sites to get the word out. GoHire does it all for me by integrating with job search sites all over the globe. Communication with candidates is quick and easy with the use templated emails and calendar integration.

Honestly, I'm trying to think of something but nothing comes to mind.

Zeki
Zeki
Co-Founder in Türkei
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very slow and no customer support

Kommentare: We are using gohire for more than 2 years on daily basis. It's amazingly slow, almost impossible to operate many times.
Currently we are searching for an alternative solution.

Job boards integration support. Indeed integration. User management.

It's the slowest application I have ever used Customer support never replies

Antwort von GoHire Technologies

Hi Zeki, I am very sorry to read that our product has been slow for you. We have recently released an update which has sped up the product considerably so hope that this will fix the issue that you have had. I'm also sorry to hear that you have not had a response from our customer support team. Our average response time is an industry-leading time of less than 20 minutes and we are always looking to improve our support so we will look into the issues in your experience.

Debbie
HR Officer in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: only just started using but so far so good

the pipelines to move applications across and automated replies

duplicate applications coming through the system

Matthew
Creative Director in UK
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quick, easy and inexpensive

Kommentare: At SMILE, we've not had the best experience with recruitment agencies. We've had a number of employees who have failed to live up to the expectations set out by recruiters and as such have been costly to our business. GoHire allows us to take power back and to recruit in a way that suits us.

Email alerts keep you up to date on any activity. Being able to see all applicants from one dashboard is useful. And keeping all messages in one place helps. Overall, just a great way to streamline your recruitment efforts.

Finding your way around the dashboard can be a little overwhelming at first, but once you've done it a few times you quickly pick it up. Sometimes, I wish I could see the messages between me and applicants in the emails, rather than needing to log into the platform to view them in full.

Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easiest Multi Job Post Platform

Kommentare: We are using GoHire for almost 2 years now. We are very satisfied with the job application process and how easy to evaluate applicants.

A dedicated hiring web page that can be integrated with your domain Team/company page that can be able to share your company culture for interested applicants. Very beautiful UI in the app Email template replies for the applicants

No auto-publish/update jobs ads High price with partner paid job listings No integration to local/classified job listings

Reynaldo
Head of Business Development in USA
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GOHIRE REVIEW from WONO (We recommend)

Finding candidates using GoHire platform really helped our business. They post on multiple job boards and provide us with great candidates. It's also user friendly.

We tend to only use the feature to find candidates and post jobs. Other than that we don't use other features. Based upon our current experience using the platform to post jobs/find candidates, it's working very well and I assume the other features will work very good as well.

Sophie
Project Manager/Recruitment Team Lead in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Responsive Customer Service, Easy to Use product

I love GoHire! As a small startup, this was our first time using an applicant tracking system. GoHire is simple to use and has the majority of the features we were looking for at a reasonable price point. The customer service was also very responsive, and they looked into any bug we reported along the way. Additionally, I love that they take product requests and actually implement them.

The only thing I wish GoHire had was an outlook integration. I know this is something they're considering, but it would be great to have this for candidate scheduling.

Ersan
Ersan
CEO in Kanada
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Hiring App

Kommentare: First, onboarding process is effortless and interview scheduling is great we were previously using Upwork for our freelancer needs now we use GoHire to solve this

Gohire automates and ease of our hiring process. We are not aa big company to have an HR however with go hire all is solved, it works like an HR manager for our company.

Actually ther is nothing I can say negative about the product as it works like a charm for us.

Claudio
Claudio
CFO in Italien
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Meeters HR is based on Gohire

Kommentare: With Gohire our hiring job has became easier and faster.
All we have to do is to post and reply to the candidates from a single panel control.

We tried gohire as well as other 3 software for HR management. It really surprised us for its simplicity and the wide feature set

It might be useful to remind unused features through a tutorial because Gohire has more features than what we use

Sheri
HR Coordinator in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software that got our resume submissions organized!

Kommentare: Finally have a system to that doesn't require printed paper and a binder to track resume/portfolio submissions. This has saved time by being able to review, keyword tag, and respond all in one place and has organized all our submissions in one location. Also allows for multiple people to respond using the response template - previously emails were in one person's inbox without a system for sorting. When we have a need it saved so much time being able to quickly sort qualified candidates.

This software is fantastic for the tagging/keyword feature, having candidate resumes and cover letters all in one place and being able to rate candidates easily for sorting. We receive a lot of resumes, and the keyword features have helped us sort responses to review later based on skills needed. It's a great resource to keep all the resume info neatly collected in one place to easily review when needed. Love that responses can also be tracked to make sure all get responded to in timely manner - the response template is great! It's been so helpful to have this in something other than just emails! Easily integrated with our website and was able to implement quickly. Easy interface to work with and very intuitive made this a great solution.

Not fully customizable - we currently don't have any open positions, but the software would not let us change the part that says "Current Jobs at...." and "We have xx Open Jobs" We have a lot of people that submit resumes for future consideration even when there are no open positions. It's a little misleading but we've tried to give enough information in the description and titles to overcome this.

asha
business manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Still new to Gohire

job posting to multiple job sites at one time. options to boost the jobs, candidate rating and interview tracking with a team is centralised Ability to create multiple evaluation templates and share them or request responses is nice. Ability to quickly go over multiple candidates is nice. Ability to reach out to multiple job services is nice.

Cannot upload multiple files for candidates. For example, we typically ask for a presentation and examples of written work. Those, along with resume needs to be uploaded for everyone's review. Cannot upload anything other than PDF files. Cannot upload Word resumes, PPT presentations, etc. Cannot view a composite of all evaluations per candidate. Have to review one at a time with just an averaging of responses as the "final" score. Does not take into account priority. Is there a way to set up job application templates such that requests for Evaluations are pre-populated? For example every candidate of a role will have an associated interview evaluation form and 3x reference checks. Evaluation scores are presented to the evaluator before they input their decision. This can serve to bias their responses.

Co-founder in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect tool for a fast growing tech business!

Kommentare: As a tech company we love experimenting with new online tools to improve our internal workflows. GoHire provided us with a simple solution to organising our team's rapid growth. Beautifully laid out, and packed with features. Love it!

Biggest benefit for us was the collaboration aspect. Before GoHire we relied on emails coming in from different sources, and bouncing them around the office to try keep track. GoHire puts all of this in one place that all the relevant people can access as and when they need to. The layout is clean and logical, and customer support has been responsive on the few occasions we've needed help.

There's a few features that would work nicely for us - automatic messages when transitioning applicants between stages for one. A couple of the more advanced features were originally hard to find but there's actually been a substantial re-design since then and it's MUCH easier now!!

Dominic
Managing Director in UK
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing value for money, with just some minor usability issues

Kommentare: Fairly good / responsive customer support, albeit a little dismissive of some obvious usability quick-wins We've made one good hire, had some reasonable candidates, had many non-matching candidates (in spite of making criteria clear) - but this is poss. more to do with the market rather than GH itself

Easy to learn / use Nice layout, relatively clean Exceptionally convenient and exceptionally cost-effective alternative to recruitment, allowing to post easily to multiple job boards - especially for SMEs like ours who don't want to pay £10k to place a £50k candidate

I need to personally log in to download invoices, or purchase the next tier of user accounts to be able to add a billing-only user. Almost other subscription services allow invoices to be emailed via PDF to a different email address. I don't want it to go to our support mailbox as it'll then get logged as a task for our tech team. I did raise this and was told that it just does it that way, rather than accepting it as a suggestion. Total candidates for each stage against a job includes those Declined - so it's not obvious when you view the 20 (for example) who are shown to have applied, and see only 4 candidates. Various other minor usability issues

Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy and intuitive Hiring software

Kommentare: Hiring people easily

Similar to zip recruiter but can apply to multiple sites instead of just one.

Integrate with more sites even though there are a lot already

Simon
CEO in UK
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great intro software for small companies

Kommentare: Overall, this is a great system, that I enjoy using. Like all systems, there are annoyances and areas for improvement but I am confident that the system makes my job easier and allows us to continue our growth plans. The support team are responsive, however the tech team behind the scenes are slow in implementing resolutions and improvements to the system.

It is simple, it send out adverts to job boards simply and easily and the simplicity of the system sells itself.

There are areas for improvement - the system needs the ability for auto comms sending when applicant pipeline stage is changed, the ability to send SMS would also be beneficial. Also, if it could link to a live calendar to schedule interviews (like Calendly), rather than have to set aside chunks of time that may not be used, that would be great.

Juan
Operations Manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Quality Candidates at a glance.

Kommentare: The format and questioner truly give you an educated snap shot of the individual your reading about. This has made it very easy to see what position they are applying for and their qualifications at a glance.

Easy to use and very business driven. Easy to use and informative.

At times you have to go back to prior page for information that should be provided.

Evan
Evan
Director in Australien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for in-house recruiting

Kommentare: This makes our decision to expand the team easier. It is one less thing that we have to do and one less thing that we have to worry about.

If we are doing something right, we will need to expand our teams at some point. One of the biggest costs in bringing someone new into the team is the search and onboarding. So if I am able to control the search process and not have to pay the finding fee, count me in.

Sometimes you get irrelevant CVs, but that could also be the market and less about the software.

Rebecca
Director of HR & Employee Engagement in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It is an easy application to navigate and utilize for recruitment and job posting.

Not being able to talk to live customer support when needed or a challenge comes up.

Jerome
co-founder in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

gohire is great - better than vervoe

everything is intuitive and makes sense. functionality is great.

it does exactly what I want so I'm really happy with it.

Pamela Jes
Human Resources Manager in Deutschland
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reliable for Recruitment

Kommentare: I had a convenient time using this application as it really healped me to increase the number of candidates.

It is reliable for it is integrated with several job portals.

At the moment, I haven't any problem that my customer support haven't solved. But I would suggest to have a panel were I could email the candidate without leaving the window of the other candidate so I could compare if I sent the right email to the specific person.

Rosilda
President in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great and Affordable tool!

I enjoy the ease of writing a job post and with just the click of a button it gets posted across multiple platforms. The applications shortly start coming in after a fast approval. The value for money is there with the large amount of applicants the I receive each month.

I don't find anything difficult to use or negative with this product for my needs

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

posting job offers and following up with candidates has never been easier

Kommentare: every employee that we have right now applied through gohire and whenever we have a new job offering we use them because we are extremely satisfied with the service that they’re providing.

gohire allows us to post our job offers and receive candidatures easily, it also has a great system that allows us to follow up with potential candidates and set up interviews which has been really helpful for our Business.

they should add integration with other platforms to make it even easier for candidates to apply for the job offers that they are interested in.

Valerie
CEO in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Go to GoHire Right Now

Kommentare: Being able to go through 100's of unqualified resumes quickly and determine best candidates efficiently.

GoHire takes the messiness out of online hiring with all the tools you need to complete the complex hiring process in one location

I have not found any issues with Gohire and I am picky about software doing what it is supposed to do

Anzhelika (Lika)
Anzhelika (Lika)
CEO in Norwegen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for simplifying the recruitment process for small companies without HR

I like that it is possible to automate a range of tasks that would otherwise have taken me 10 minutes here, 10 minutes there, and as a result, would have drained all my energy. For a small startup, GoHire is a great alternative to hiring a full-time HR manager. GoHire allows cross-posting of job ads on all major job boards, what saves tremendous amounts of time.

UX could have been more intuitive. It is definitely not bad, but I have seen some solutions that are more lovable. Lack of customization of Career pages - would be nice to have more design freedom.