Filtern nach:

Über Test Invite

Videoüberwachte Online-Prüfungssoftware für Personalvermittler und Ausbilder: Führe sichere Bewertungen im Vollbildmodus mit gesichertem Browser durch.

Erfahre mehr über Test Invite

Ahmet T.
Ahmet T.
Reporting Manager in Türkei
Versicherung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Ease of Use for Online Recruitment

Kommentare: First of all, it is the most user-friendly software we have ever used in recruitment processes although it has such advanced and detailed features. We started using the system to create our own skill tests for recruitment and store them on a secure digital platform. The opportunity of using a wide variety of question types, managing questions in a multi-dimensional question bank, and enabling online proctoring solutions provides us to conduct remote and secure recruitment processes. Our need for personality inventories emerged and we purchased them from Test Invite. I can say that the system is cost-effective in both processes and we have always received a high level of customer support.

We can give different roles to each employee in software usage. We determined user roles to our employees' suchlike test operator, question editor, etc. Each of our employees has a different responsibility and does not have access to other jobs. In this way, we saved time a lot in the department with role-sharing. Also, Test Invite has a great customer support service. They are clarifying all situations and obligations into exam invitation emails to each candidate and help us quickly for all problems.

Sometimes, there have candidates who are using Internet Explorer in the candidate pool. Unfortunately, Test Invite does not support Internet Explorer. The system supports the use of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, or Microsoft Edge browsers.

Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Consultant in Deutschland
Umweltdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Service & SaaS Features for Online Exams / Certifications

Kommentare: I was on a tight timeline and had to have a product that I could understand quickly and implement quickly - plus have all the additional feature I needed -- TestInvite completely delivered on this ... and at an excellent cost / benefit ratio.

It had all the functional and online proctoring security/safety features I was looking for, was user-friendly to set up, allowed for evaluation of competencies by categories, different levels of exams (basic, advanced) and great reporting. Excellent Customer Service: Even though the tool was user friendly, one still has questions and these were answered no matter what time of day, with access to human (not just online) support and communication. It was truly the best Customer Service / Sales support I have ever encountered in my professional/digital life. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

One had to press three buttons to get the desired list of data and this was initially a bit confusing - the reports were good but I would have liked more customization as to what can be shown or not to the test-taker without showing all Questions & Answers.

Tasnia S.
Training Manager in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect product for any training provider!

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I found TestInvite right as the pandemic hit when we started to virtualize our training programs. The onboarding process was very easy and Mustafa and Ege were always available to answer questions and provide assistance. Customer service is top notch, I always hear back about any inquiries in less than 24 hours. I would recommend TestInvite to any training provider who frequently administer tests and examinations.

The ease of use! Takes a little practice to get used to but after that it's very easy. I like how we can monitor people's progress as they complete the test. The ability to stop tests midway is also useful because sometimes people's internet drop out.

Sometimes the test links don't reach the participants, and there is no way to diagnose the problem. What we have to do is create another ticket and resend or use another email. Also I wish there was a way to save the "per page" view of the tickets/results/testbank questions. I think the default is 5 per page, and I need to re-select 50 per page and so on.

Marketing Manager in Südkorea
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A great software!

It is my best friend in classes! I use it to prepare simple tests or exams for my students. I can easily check the results and my students can easily access the platform!

I didn't have any troubles with that software. Totally in love!

Joseph T.
Solution Specialist Director in USA

Incredible Value

Kommentare: From the initial demo, to creation, deployment, and now follow-up questions, their team has been extremely knowledgeable and supportive. The exam software allowed us to build, test, & distribute a very professional exam to a global audience with a relatively seamless process. This product is great and very affordable considering the other options available.

Test Invite has an incredibly robust feature set for what you pay. We were able to deploy our technical certification exam in just a couple of months. Everything is up and running, users are getting certified, and overall things are working great!

Initially the interface can be a little bit to use, but once you know your way around it's much quicker. Plus, their support staff is extremely responsive and helpful. One downside is that it does require you to manually create a "ticket" for each user you allow to take the exam. So far, I have not seen the ability to have users take the exam completely "unattended".

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Talview

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Test Invite: TestInvite contained all the features we were looking for at a very affordable price point.

vor 11 Monaten

Thanks Joseph, we are glad to see that you are very happy with our solution.

Nejat T.
Nejat T.
Managing Director in Türkei
Biotechnologie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Advanced Technology and Affordable Pricing

Kommentare: I have to conduct a test from the past cases, or I need to use some questions in my previous tests. Many software can not allow storing questions. I had to re-write them manually when I need to use the same questions. Thanks to the chance to save questions at the question bank, I solved this problem with Test Invite. When you need to make minor changes to a question or re-use the question is easy. This process has not caused a time waste with Test Invite.

We have used lots of online test software so far, but we couldn't get efficient results from any of them. Testinvite is both very advanced and more aware of everything we might need. It made our work much easier while using it. In the past, preparing a test template was meant to waste of time. I realized that the problem is about just using the right software. In just a few hours, we can prepare custom tests from simple to complex right now.

All features in the software can be used with credits. You can create your tests by purchasing credits at the beginning or whenever you need them. There have many different credit package options that are affordable. I think it is a technology that deserves its price. Sometimes credits that allow trying the software could not be enough for an end-to-end free trial. The customer support service helped us with this problem and gave extra credits but much more credits at the beginning would be more useful.

Dr. juan m. M.
LMS Developer and Administrator in Puerto Rico
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Test Invite

Kommentare: Desde un inicio, el proceso ha sido bien personalizado. La atención al cliente siempre ha sido directamente con el mismo representante desde un inicio. Lo que es bueno, porque conoce tu proyecto y necesidades. Las recomendaciones solicitadas se toman en consideración. Luego de hacer un análisis bastante completo y comparativo con otros sistemas, esta plataforma cumplió con todos los criterios que nuestra institución estaba requiriendo. La experiencia de los participantes ha sido excelente y al igual que sus comentarios.

Provee una estructura de gestión de las pruebas bastante completa. La creación y categorización del banco de preguntas permite el desarrollo de exámenes desde formato básico hasta complejos. Las opciones para la configuración de disponibilidad de ofrecimiento permite tener control de fecha, horario y accesos configurados para garantizar la identidad del participante. Además, las opciones de seguridad y monitoreo de las pruebas son superiores, esta opción fue el criterio determinante para la toma de decisión en el momento de escoger que plataforma utilizar para ofrecer los exámenes en línea de la institución.

En un principio entender la configuración de las pruebas y los parámetros de seguridad. Algo que todavía hace falta mejorar es el proceso para imprimir los resultados y exámenes tomados por los participantes.

Manufacturing Engineering Leader in Türkei
Automotive, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Extremely useful for both amateurs and professionals

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Entering information is extremely easy and practical when you want to create a new test. This means significant time savings for the person who prepared the test. It is really important to be fast, especially when there are tests that need to be constantly revised and improved. On the other hand, you may need to quickly create personalized individual tests in instant situations. You can do this very easily with this software. Thanks to the automatic timing, you do not need to keep in mind the tests that should be applied at a certain time. The software can do all this work for you.

My favorite part of the software is that it offers a very useful interface. With this aspect, it makes it possible to create highly detailed tests for corporate companies and provides easy use for amateurs. You can use the software to take advantage of simple or more advanced features according to your needs. The tests you can create with the software are at a level that can be used for many different sectors. You can also prepare tests for groups or create tests on a per person basis. I think I liked this customizable feature of the software the most. You can also provide integration between many different devices.

This is a system that works with credit. When I was member fort he first time, I received some credit as a gift of the free system. But I couldn't test the whole system, it would be nice if it was a bit more with this credit :)

Can Y.
Can Y.
Team Leader in Türkei

Great Online Exam Solution

Kommentare: In the past, we had to invite the candidates to the office several times in recruitment, and the process took weeks. Thanks to this program, we have gained serious time in the recruitment process with these remote exams.

During the recruitment process, we conduct online exams especially in English knowledge measurement. Also we can easily determine the level of candidates with technical tests that we have prepared.

There was nothing I couldn’t do. It is enough program for our needs.

Nima S.
IT administrator in Kanada
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

affordable, efficient, customizable and secure

exemplary customer service. Frequent updates, affordable, user-friendly, vast options and customization, security

There is always room for progress especially in proctoring browser resource usage and some tiny updates regarding questions visual design.

Managing Partner in Türkei

Useful Online Assessment Software

Kommentare: Our biggest aim was to digitalize our recruitment process.
First of all interviewing or conducting offline tests for 200+ potential candidates for our new vacant position of "Junior Developer" would have been a time wasting operation. So we firstly created 3 section test within Test Invite and sent this test over 200 candidates. According to first round results, we have finalized our first shortlist and invited around 40 candidates for another online test (step 2) in our office.
The system helped us on reaching our goals and we have closed our position with 3 new recruits.

We used Test Invite software for our recruitment process. This software enabled us to monitor distant candidates while they are taking online exams and we could prevent possible cheating within a secured environment. The system worked properly and satisfied our recruitment process needs in a very adequate way. In addition to that, we used our own tests and uploaded questions into the software "question bank" section. The team helped us on the process but for later stages we have managed all these question entries on our own and I want to mention that user panels are easy-to-use.

The rich text editor doesn't have auto-correct option, that's why we have made several spelling mistakes on questions and answers. This is not a vital problem but a good-to-have feature, I guess.

Antwort von Test Invite

Thank you very much, we are glad to hear that we add value to your business. Best regards.

Helder M.
Helder M.
Technology in Brasilien

User Experience

Kommentare: I had a great experience with the tech candidates, the feedback from the candidates using the platform was very good

Being able to watch in real time, having various types of questions. In addition to multiple choice questions, open questions can be created.

The video quality was very poor, but I don't know if it was my device or the software, too high purchase value, could reduce the plans offered to serve small businesses.

Antwort von Test Invite

Hello Helder, thank you for the constructive feedbacks. That really helps! Below are a few comments about your review: Video Quality: We keep the video quality at the bare minimum because it is the end user (person who takes exam) who upload them during the exam in the background. Because Test Invite has customers from all over the world, we consider all kind of internet connections. But still, the quality is good enough to ensure that the user can be proctored. Pricing: Actually we have a very different pricing model that try to go well with any kind of customers. The prices depend on the type and the country of your organization. We offer lower rates for countries having lower GDP per capita. Similarly, schools, hospitals and startups get better rates than large enterprises. Even though our approach will not solve the global inequality problem, we do our part. -- It is great to see that you did all of those things by yourself, without getting any help from our team! Thanks

Alp A.
Sales Manager in Türkei
Groߟhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Streamline the hiring process with automatically served exams

Kommentare: I liked the software very much. We saved a lot of time.

This software allows us to create an assessment that constitutes of multiple exams. Our hiring process starts with an English Level Test. People who succeed are allowed to take the next test: Cognitive ability test. People who also succeed on that are allowed to participate into the video interview. Before using Test Invite, we had to manage all these processes. We needed to check the candidates, what exams did they complete, which exam should they be invited next and so on. But Test Invite streamlines this process. I only setup the exams and the continuation criteria. That is it! Wonderful job.

I was looking for some ready-to-use personality tests but their marketplace only has English Level Tests and Cognitive abilitiy tests

Antwort von Test Invite

Dear Alp, thank you very much for your kind review. I hope that you find the best talents that you are looking for thanks to the online assessment process you've built on Test Invite.

Boaz C.
General Manager in Israel

Easy to use test platform, rich with ideas you didn't even think of, and a GREAT VALUE for money

Kommentare: Exciting, looking forward to keep using it

Ease of use, Price per test, customer support, attentiveness to client requests

Some things that are still missing, but I'm sure will be added to the system in the near future - like the ability to see an entire test easily in its "design mode" (not preview)

Antwort von Test Invite

Mr. Boaz, thank you very much for your nice review, it was a pleasure to read. Test Invite is developing fast thanks to the wonderful feedback we are getting from our customers like you.

Carmen G.
Encargada de Sistemas in Mexiko
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excelente plataforma.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Excelente servicio desde el principio, me resolvieron todas mis dudas, me dieron toda la información necesaria.

Me gusta que se maneja por créditos, solo se paga lo que se necesita, los créditos tienen vigencia de 3 años, es muy fácil de usar y de implementar, los exámenes se pueden configurar de acuerdo a las necesidades, nosotros lo usamos para aplicar un examen de conocimientos electorales, y obtuvimos muy buena participación.

Me gustaría poder editar algunas opciones a varias preguntas a la vez.

letztes Jahr

Thank you very much for your nice review Carmen!

Berna M.
Manager in Niederlande
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Testinvite is very good feature to use for online testing

Kommentare: Very good product with very quick helpdesk if there are questions how use it. Good guidance

Very easy to create own tests with own question bank

I cannot give a dislike about this software

Beri B.
Software Engineering Manager in USA

Just works

Exam editor-question bank integration is really good. We added custom algorithm questions to the question bank and use it in our interviews with randomized fashion. We also use the video interview tool for a better candidate experience.

No big cons so far. Would be nice if it supports 2fac authentication in future.

Diogo S.
HR Manager in Portugal
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for testing candidates

Kommentare: Testing candidates for recruitment

Easy to use Customizable Reasonably priced With multiple features

The design is not very pretty (UI) Some bugs and some functionalities require contacting support

Co-founder in Türkei
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

QuizCV review

We are using QuizCV for applying tests while hiring new people. The tool provides a user friendly interface both for candidates and HR people. QuizCV increased our right-candidate matching rates.

.............................................

Antwort von Test Invite

Thank you very much for the review. QuizCV has been re-branded as Test Invite but it will take some time for our existing customers to get used to the new brand name :)

İpek Y.
owner in Türkei
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Owner of humanrate

Kommentare: We are HR solution platform and we use Test Invite for recruitment process

Easy to use, fleaxibility, several tests

Data colebration and compare tool . English test

Antwort von Test Invite

Thank you Ms. Ipek for your kind review. I hope we will make the hiring process of your clients even better.

Omer A.
Omer A.
General Manager in Türkei
Druck, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Functional tool

Kommentare: Made our exam process faster and cost efficient.

Has all the functionality we need for our english proficiency test process. Tool is reliable and has an easy to use experience for test takers.

Admin interface could be better designed.

Sales Specialist in Türkei

directly serves the purpose. excellent

Kommentare: Describe your overall experience with Test Invite

fulfills exactly what it promises. very flexible structure.

Interface and Functionality as none. the first use of the management panel is difficult, but the company supports it very well.

Yahya G.
CEO in Niederlande
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A solution I can rely on

Kommentare: We would like to create transparent, reliable, standard ways to apply reassessment which accelerate our hiring process. This solution helps us a lot day by day.

It is intuitive, reliable, and secure. I like that it comes with question bank capabilities. This saves time and also allows to create standard, transparent test processes.

Nothing that I disliked. Perhaps a future for upcoming releases, I think enriching current capabilities with AI would help us.

Antwort von Test Invite

Thank you for your nice review Mr. Yahya.