Frontman Bewertungen

von Makerobos Innovation Labs

Filtern nach:

Über Frontman

Enterprise chatbot for businesses that helps to engage with leads.

Erfahre mehr über Frontman

• Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 28.3.2019

"Awesome! Easy to use AI enabled Bot making Software"

Kommentare: Right now I am trying to make users dependent on the bot.So,they get quick and precise information of the website. And also want Bot to help me in increasing the converstions. I think in both the aspects (engagement and converstions)I am more than satisfied with the results.

Vorteile: I really liked the interface. It is simple yet intuitive. It is not like other software which use technical jagron and number of steps to make even a simple thing. Anyone can make a bot with this within few minutes.And the best part is, you don't need to have any coding knowledge to do that. And if I talk about features,'you name it they have it'...Right from putting images,carousels,videos, audio, multiple choice questions, a quick section of the option,auto-suggest, OTP verification. , etc. etc(The list is quite long) Above everything, the pricing is really enticing. You can even try it for free with basic features.
And if you face any problem, Makerobos team is quick to assist you. They are a very polite bunch of guys.
Overall I felt they have made something that can enable anyone to make their own powerful bot.
Just give it a try :)

Nachteile: So far I did not find any. I will write them here if I encounter any.

Charu K.
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 28.3.2019

"Functional chatbot for marketing needs"

Kommentare: Marketing actions leading to chatbot getting us more conversions online.

Vorteile: Ease of use and customize your own chatbot as per business need.

Nachteile: Experience was great. Nothing as such I didnt like using it.