Filtern nach:

Über MonClubSportif

Web- und mobile Managementsoftware für Sportmannschaften. Das Kommunizieren, Verwalten und Koordinieren eines Teams war noch nie einfacher.

Erfahre mehr über MonClubSportif

Yves S.
Yves S.
Consultant in Kanada
Personalwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely great

Kommentare: Great app with reminders to manage your schedule.
Discussions make it easy to get in touch with the coach or other parents.
I contacted someone who would become my girlfriend through the app so amazing dating app as well. Lol

Amazing and easy to use interface. The app makes managing sports with the family so much easier.

The only thing that would be cool would be to be able to sync the app with my clalendar vis an .ics file

Stéphane-marc L.
Main job is on Industrial stuff in Kanada

PERFORMING APP WITH LISTENING DEVELLOPERS

Kommentare: A very positive experience for me. I also tell to a guy who already use them in beginning and have leave how the app have evolved since he stopped using them. And now they use them back since couple months and appreciate them.

Since about the beginning I use this application for the different soccer teams of my three daughters. Through time, I have let them know to other coaches maybe also friends who play Hockey. What is the mos important for me is that the team behind this app. Always listen and react promptly to ours needs and ideas. At this time, all suggest that I and some other users I know have made was included or about to be. Amazing team that work for OURS amazing teams.

Can I have something ? We always send things that are annoying for us and maybe few weeks or months after, they have updated to make corrections.

Thierry F.
programmer in Kanada
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Goog App for local sport club

This app help me to get children sport schedule. The notification function is usefull

Unfortunately there no way to export schedule to my personal agenda like outlook.

Antwort von MonClubSportif

Hi Thierry, Actually, it's possible to synchronize the schedule with your personal agenda. To do so, simply follow these steps: https://monclubsportif.com/kb/comment-mabonner-au-calendrier-de-lequipe-outlook/ Thanks for your review, Charles

Eric G.
Engineer in Kanada
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best bilingual sport's team management tool !

Kommentare: I have used this tool for my daughter's soccer teams for 4-5 years now, as the manager of both teams. I recommended it to many other managers/coaches/parents and my soccer club liked it so much that it purchased a club's licence (all teams use it now).
It's the perfect tool to manage communication with players/parents, presence/absence, sharing documents and medias, etc.

Ease of use Works on all platforms (web-based, Android, IOS) Bilingual (French-English) Affordable

It misses a tool for financial budget (lie other competitors have)

Patrick A.
Civil aviation inspector in Kanada
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Efficient app

Kommentare: This is the third year and I am be using for hockey and baseball always simple

This app is easy to navigate to set is up to manage. Every person's from different computer knowledge will be able to use it in 10 sec.

To much notification app and email. The user should be able to select which one.

Antwort von MonClubSportif

Hi Patrick, Thanks for your review ! It's possible to modify the way you receive the notification. If you go under "Mon Profil", then under "Mes acces". You select the team of your choice and you can choose whether it's email, notification or both. Thanks again :)

Eric S.
Soccer Coach in Kanada
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very good application

Kommentare: I’m using MonClubSportif application to manage my 2 soccer teams every season for 4 years now and I’m very happy to use it every time. Less complicated than Teamsnap that I used before.

Very easy to manage players list and calendar. Notification feature is really great to not miss an event. Mobile integration to native calendar is very useful.

I guess the application is only available in French.

Antwort von Leonard Agence Web

Hi Eric, The application is actually in English too ! You can change the language in your preferences :)

David M.
Store Technology Specialist in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Sport team management made easier

Kommentare: MonClubSportif is really an easy application for team management. After trying others, you always come back to MonClubSportif since it's the easiest one to use for users and administrators.

By simply looking at the application, you have a quick update on next activities for all the teams you're in or you manage.

Sometimes pages are not displayed when we open application. This is a rare issue.

Bartek B.
Team Manager in Kanada
Informationsdienst, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Saving hours every month

This application is a Godsend. We used to update all of our teams parents by hand, now they can just look up the next practice and game. Plus we can share other files and special events. Brings the joy back into managing a hockey team!

Had some glitches with the app a few years ago but all has been resolved now and support has been awesome.

Dany V.
Basketball trainer in Kanada

Basketball season

Kommentare: I think it is a good feature to coaching because it helps with managing. It is those type of apps that other coaches would love to have.

MonClupSportif helped me manage parents and kids throughout the season. What i like the most about this application is that it sends notification to every member of my team before a practice, a game or a tournament. It helps me save time and energy and focus on my coaching job.

Last season, i had already shared the season schedule to the parents through an excel document. At the parent meeting, one of the parents suggested to have a team membership with MonClubSportif, which i agreed. I had to recopy all the schedule and it took a lot of my time. It would had been better if MonClubSportif could process Excel or word documents in order to enter data in the app system.

Antwort von MonClubSportif

Hi Dany, It is possible to import the team's game schedule. To do so, just follow the steps in this article ! https://monclubsportif.com/kb/en/import-games-events-computer/

Martine P.
Conseillère au suivi budgétaire in Kanada
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Facile à consulter

Kommentare: J’ai vraiment apprécié mon expérience avec Mon club Sportif. C’est vraiment un essentiel pour tout équipe sportive.

Tout se trouve au même endroit. L’horaire s’y trouve mais aussi les coordonnées des membres de l’équipe.

Le seul point faible est que si le joueur se trouve dans 2 équipes différentes qui utilisent mon club sportif, il sera impossible de mettre 2 photos pour le joueur.

Simon-pierre B.
Representative in Kanada
Chemikalien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Just the best sports team management app

Good looking UI very user friendly Very complete yet simple to understand and to get around FAST! No lag! Excellent customer support

Virtually nothing. It's pretty much perfect to me. Seriously. It's a very solid app.

Patrick G.
Coach in Kanada
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect app

Kommentare: Best app for managing a team.

I love the way that it makes it so easy to manage my team. The one-day-before reminder is very useful. Nobody can

It could be more esthetic. That's about it

Etienne D.
Coach in Kanada
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Making the worst part of coaching a team not so bad anymore

Kommentare: Representative here and who’s not took the fun out of coaching for me. I got reenergized!

You make parents accountable for their presence. As a coach you right away who will be there and not, find backup players if needed and make your without having to chase after people for presence or absence notification.

I just wish it would transfwr directly to my calendar

Antwort von MonClubSportif

Hi Etienne, Thanks for your review, it's appreciated :) Just so you know, you can link your schedule to your calendar. You can find here how: https://monclubsportif.com/kb/?s=abonner+au+calendrier Thanks again !

Sandra G.
Hockey team manager in Kanada
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Apps for sports team management to the rescue!

Kommentare: The software and associated mobile app allowed to consolidate in ONE PLACE practice schedules, leagues matches, tournaments schedules, players and coaches attendances, enabling instant notifications to be sent to either specific persons or the entire team. It simplified the life of all the players families and team support staffs. Just made life simpler!

The software is very user friendly and intuitive to use. It requires very little instructions. It is affordable by small organizations on a limited budget since the subscription covers the use and download of the app by all the invited sport team members.

Canceling subscription and stopping payments is not easy. I have had my monthly payment charged for several months after my request to unsubscribe. I have had no customer service support replying to help fix the billing issues.

Antwort von MonClubSportif

Hi Sandra, Thanks for the review :) I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with your subscription. From what I can see in our system, our customer service answered to your questions, but if we missed something, I'll be pleased to correct the situation. If you could give me a little more information, I will make sure that everything is alright :) Thanks, Charles

Yves R.
Treasurer in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Huge time saver, we couldn't work without it now

Kommentare: We schedule all our team/games/events with MCS.

Allow to communicate to all team members at ounce. Can quickly broadcast last minute changes. Ability to hit several contact information for the same user at once (text message, private message, guardian and team players in one click. Ease of use. Excellent and responsibe CSR.

Works better with the apps vs the software for non-mobile device Does not have a statistical analysis, may be important to some users, but there no need for us.

Louis-charles W.
INSURANCE BROKER in Kanada
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

GREAT FOR MINOR HOCKEY CLUBS

Kommentare: WHETHER FOR MY ADULT HOCKEY CLUB OR FOR A BASEBALL CLUB WHICH I AM LOOKING FOR, IT ALWAYS REMAINS TO KNOW WHETHER MY PLAYERS SHALL PRESENT THEM OR PRACTICE. FINISH TELEPHONE CHAIN AND EMAIL FOLLOW-UP. THEY MAY ALSO LEFT MESSAGES TO PREVENT THEIR RETATRD OR PROBLEM SITUATIONS SO THAT ANOTHER PERSON CAN ACCOMODATE THEM.

ALWAYS CAN KNOW WHO COMES TO THE MATCH, KNOW THE SCHEDULE, EXCHANGE WITH THE PARENTS AND SHARE DOCUMENTS.

THE SITE HAS A LOT OF EVOLVING SEVERAL YEARS AND ALWAYS MORE FRIENDLY, THE MOBILE APPLICATIONS IS DEVELOPING BUT CAN NOT SEE A LIVE GAME THAT WOULD BE FILMED BY UNPARENT.

Nicolas P.
Minor Hockey Coach in USA
Sport, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The essential app for managing a sport club

Kommentare: MonClubSportif is an essential tool to manage a (hockey, baseball) amateur club. The schedule is easy to handle and keeps all parents up to date for the next games or practices. We even use it for off-ice activities. I cannot recommend it enough

The schedule is easy to handle and keeps all parents up to date for the next games or practices. We even use it for off-ice activities. It sends an immediate email notification to parents who want to stay informed and plan their weekends ahead.

Stats are still in beta mode, but will be a great addition.

Francois M.
Director in Kanada

The Best !

User friendly. Every member of my team loved it.

Nothing, I don't have anything to complaint about. !!!

Sebastien D.
Sustaining engineering in USA

MonClubSportif is quite good

Kommentare: I started to use it as an administrator last year, after a few bumps, it made it easier to manage the soccer team. I am still going to use it for the next season and will submit any beneficial improvement I would like to have.

Mobile features are easy to use. The calendar to track matches is easy to fill. Getting attendance at a glance is useful

At least one thing could be improved, setting reminders of events with timed delays embedded into the event instead of relying on each person's settings.

Claudine B.
General manager in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Efficient and very easy to use

Kommentare: Its more than 3 years i use this software. I really like to use. Efficience and helpful. Very good customer service too.

Im a help coach and is very easy to create team and join the parents of all the hockey players

Nothing, i like it

Sebastien V.
Team Manager in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Probably the best app for sports team management

Web presence management is intuitive(Alerts via SMS and Email), contact information is fully complete, including picture and both parents. Recently they added a module for statistics (actually is beta, but works great for me)

The ability to communicate with all members of the group

Antwort von MonClubSportif

Hi Sebastien, It is possible to communicate with all members of your group if you go under "Discussions" and you create a discussion by choosing the "entire team" option :)

Le tallec X.
engineer in Frankreich
Umweltdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

great Apps

Kommentare: We know how many players are coming, and therefore we are able to prepare programms base on the Numbers of attenees.

The easy way to inform the team player our availability for training and/or games. It's also great to keep in touch with players all the time.

I like the app so it's ifficult to find issues to describe. the annoying part is sometime the facts that we ahave to sign up again because we are no longer logged on. But that's not so bad!!

Zoubir B.
mechanics in Kanada
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

MonClubSportif

Kommentare: very practical, should be used for all sports activities.

The flow down of information is immediate; the coach send a message and it is all spread out to the team. I can Plan my work since I do have all activities planned in the application. it is vey light application, installed on my IPhone; just one click and I get updated. thanks

Not much to say, all the options I needed are there. scheduled activities, the whole team.

Director in Kanada
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

best app for parents of kids playing hockey

Kommentare: The application allows you to manage the family schedule so as not to conflict with my work schedule

Finally an application allowing me to see the sports schedule of all my children

I would like to be able to synchronize the Monclubsportif schedule in my personal calendar

Antwort von MonClubSportif

Hi, It is actually possible to synchronize the schedule with your personal calendar. To do so, follow the steps in those articles :) https://monclubsportif.com/kb/en/?s=calendar

Edith P.
Teatcher and coach in Kanada

Easy and simple To use

Kommentare: I really love this app. very complete, affordable, finished the stress!

easy to use application. very complete because allows to see the schedule and the schedule easily.

unable to synchronize the schedule with an android

Antwort von MonClubSportif

Hi Edith, Thanks for the review :) Just so you know, it's possible to synchronize the schedule with an android. Here is how: https://monclubsportif.com/kb/comment-mabonner-au-calendrier-de-lequipe-android/ Thanks again !