Filtern nach:

Über Lumanu

Lumanu makes doing business easy, collaborative and fun.

Erfahre mehr über Lumanu

Senior Account Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent In Both Capability and Simplicity

The Lumanu software helps optimize paid media efforts in a way that maximizes the ROI without requiring the advanced knowledge that users need when working directly in Facebook's Advertising platform.

Occasionally the platform's simplicity can be a negative, as there's sometimes a need for a bit more specificity with paid media needs. Additionally, the platform sometimes fails to populate content when searching (which may or may not be due to Facebook's own issues but that much is unclear).

Amanda C.
Sr. Community Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform!

Kommentare: It's been amazing. Everyone is so helpful on the customer service side of things and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a great resource for payments.

Having access to our favorite influencers' audience is a total game-changer when it comes to whitelisting their content as a paid promotion - for both us as a brand and for the influencer too. Because Lumanu was created with the creator in mind first and the brand second, it's such a fun tool for both sides of the content / ad creation -- and the influencers we work with have loved it too.

The payment part of the platform (which is brand new) is extraordinary, however, there are some features that we wish we had - like being able to pay agencies easily - but I believe this is in the works. Additionally, would love to be able to see the platform from a creator's side of things. Right now we can just see what brands see. But I would love to see what the influencer sees so I know how to explain certain features.

Emily D.
Digital Marketer in USA

Ease of Use + Downloadable Content is Helpful

Kommentare: Overall I am happy.

The best part by far is that influencer content is downloadable. To be able to edit the influencer's content to fit various ad placements is a huge advantage which wouldn't be an option if we were only able to access their posts via the page and then promote.

For my purposes, there aren't really any cons to the software. I am only using it to promote influencer content on behalf of a company I market for. The connections have always worked and I'm able to easily find and download the content. Which is all I need. I am aware all this can be done by having the influencer give the company access to their page though. I am not sure how much they pay to use Lumanu, so that would be the thing I would consider if I was purchasing myself; is the ease of connection and ability to download content worth the price over the slightly more messy option of connecting directly to influencer's pages?

Sarah T.
Team Lead in USA

15 Stars!!!

Kommentare: 1. Ease of use for the clients, influencers, and media buyers
2. 1st party data of influencers has been invaluable for creating audiences and driving strong performance
3. Having a historical creative hub with the ability to download the influencer's content and adjust the asset based on the goal of the campaign

From a media buyers perspective, Lumanu is the BEST and EASIEST way to activate paid influencer efforts on Facebook and Instagram. The setup/onboarding process for the influencers incredibly simple, and the platform allows you to easily boost posts and/or download the influencer's creative assets reassemble for paid efforts. The number 1 greatest thing about Lumanu is having access to run media through the influencer's FB/IG pages and access to their first party data to target and create lookalikes off of. Since starting with Lumanu, we have recommended their services to several partners and each activation has been a success with influencers becoming a core marketing effort for each brand.

The only hiccup we run into sometimes is getting the influencer's pages to show up in the platform but anytime there are "glitches" or "issues" they are usually resolved in a timely manner.

Sinead N.
VP of Influencer Marketing & Paid Social in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Lumanu is critical to our success!

Lumanu has made our influencer marketing offering scale more rapidly and with extreme ease. The time my team saves with ad permissioning has significantly reduced the friction we used to experience. We also now use Lumanu payments which too has helped reduce the pain our accounting team had on a monthly basis by removing the "vendor" setup process, the tax implications, etc. I shudder to think where we would be without Lumanu.

Nothing major - every time Facebook or Instagram does an API update things can sometimes be buggy but that is par for the course. The Lumanu team is really quick to address or update on their end.

Anthony N.
Digital Strategist in Kanada

Great Platform

Kommentare: Really have enjoyed working on the platform and with the team. The team over at Lumanu, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular is extremely helpful and always really quick to help in any way possible.

Setting up the campaigns is quite easy to do. Provides an easy way to really leverage the influencers for marketing.

Need to be able to add more creative for long running campaigns. Facebook uses historical data associated with specific campaigns to improve targeting, so needing to create a new campaign each time can be costly for learning. Small one - after publishing your draft campaign, you neeed to circle back to "start" the campaign. This has lead to my team not turning campaigns full live and delivering a few times.

Katie H.
Social & Community Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing Service For Your Company!

We have loved linking our influencers through Lumanu as a middle -ground for paid ad purposing on Social Media. It has been a super simple process on from the admin end and also from the content creator perspective. We also love their customer service team as they are extremely knowledgable and willing to help with anything needed from our end.

The only thing we have found a bit difficult is being able to respond to ad comments on the creator posts to ensure that potential customer voices are being heard and acknowledged.

Nycole H.
Group Vice President in USA

Easy to use!

Lumanu has been an incredible business tool for MWWPR’s Influencer and Social Media Marketing Practice. The process is incredibly simple; from getting our influencers authenticated and set up for boosting to the actual process of boosting their content through SmartBoost. If ever things aren’t easy or we have quick questions, we have our assigned customer rep who is always quick to respond and go above and beyond to help us to ensure we are successful. As an agency that boosts all of our influencer campaigns to ensure maximum reach and efficacy, we value having Lumanu as our tool for the process.

Does not cover all platforms. Would love to see TikTok and other platforms get integrated in.

Associate Account Manager in USA

Great for execution teams!

It's extremely easy to onboard influencers to the program. Once the link is sent, the influencers are able to do all onboarding by themselves. If there is an issue, it is easy to contact the support team and have them troubleshoot what is going on.

When an influencer is half onboarded, it is difficult to troubleshoot as a user versus reaching out to the support team. I'm not entirely sure which stamp means what sometimes.

Founder and CEO of ScopeLeads in Mexiko
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Boost your ROAS with Lumanu

Definitely will increase the ROAS of the campaigns using whitelabeling.

Very confusing to explain to the creator, they get nervous that we essentially can run any creative through their account.

Tamara L.
Head of Digital Marketing in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Whitelisting Tool

I really love the ease of getting new influencers added on the program. Our team at Village Marketing helps set the users up, but from what we have been told it is a seamless process. We only run into issues where an influecer does not have an active Facebook account so I wish there was some way to do it with Instagram. Either way, we have been utilizing Lumanu for a while and have enjoyed the platform.

I wish there was a better way to control how many times a person sees an influencer ad through Lumanu specifically. Using Facebook directly for this has proven a bit challenging so it would be great if there was a way to set a user view cap directly through Lumanu that would really help. We have received feedback that people feel like they are being inundated with our Lumanu ads so having an added layer of security for this.

Erin S.
Account Executive in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Love Lumanu!

Kommentare: I have used Lumanu for over two years on the agency side. I would strongly recommend it to other companies. Their customer service is part of the reason I love using this platform so much!

The customer service is the best! I wish other platforms had as great customer service. Overall, the platform is reliable and keeps up with Instagram updates.

I wish there was a way for the user to troubleshoot the problem for when their accounts are not connected, instead of having to contact someone at Lumanu to figure out.

Kristina J.
Senior Director in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for paid social ads!

Lumanu is a super user-friendly platform if you are running Facebook/Instagram paid ads. It offers more flexibility than the traditional ads platform and aggregates all metrics in one place. The customer service is wonderful, always super prompt and help to troubleshoot any issues a customer may be having.

There isn't much to complain about - every once in a while it can be a bit glitchy but never for very long. I'm also hoping that there will be an opportunity to put paid support behind some of the other social media features (Reels/IGTV etc) but know the platforms are always evolving!

Taylor K.
paid marketing manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great product that automates a lot of the dirty work that comes with paid influencer marketing

The ease of use for our influencer marketing partners is the best thing. Gaining deeper whitelist access to their social profiles enables our team to scale performance of influencer marketing with paid dollars. The customer support team is also a big plus in my book as we do hundreds of these campaigns per year.

Our influencer partners often times struggle to perform some of the prerequisite items they need to complete in order to whitelist in lumanu. It would be great if the platform provided better guidance (handholding) on things like linking FB + IG pages together, converting to a business/creator account, etc.

Arielle B.
Accounts Executive in USA

Amaizng customer support

Kommentare: It is much better than boosting through Facebook ads manager. The ability to edit copy has proven invaluable to us and the optimization gets us better results.

The customer support team is amazing. Very helpful and kind when answering questions and troubleshooting. The optimization works great and the detailed output is very useful.

Sometimes social accounts get disconnected or we loose advertiser permission without warning or any indication how to fix it.

Lainey B.
Head of Paid Media in USA

Great customer service

This software eliminates the tedious task of gaining access to social pages/handles of influencers you are working with. Without Lumanu, most of my day would be spent walking people through the process of sharing access to their pages/handles. Now it only takes a few minutes to get them set up in Lumanu and I'm able to spend the rest of my time optimizing campaigns and helping my clients get top notch results!

The software tends to be very glitchy. I need to constantly refresh the page for things to load properly.

Matt L.
Account Associate in USA

Easy and Effective

Lumanu is an A+ solution for running ads through influencers. Inviting an influencer to sign up is as easy as sending a link, and building campaigns on the platform are quick and everything is laid out clearly. I know that once I set everything up, I won't have to worry about it, and the analytics will be easy to digest.

Having the toggle to turn an ad on and off on the overview page as well as having the "pause" button on the upper right hand corner was confusing at first. I thought an ad was running because I had it toggled "on" but it wasn't actively running at the top of the page. Otherwise, it's been easy to digest.

Lucia C.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager in UK
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for whitelisting influencer content

Since partnering with Lumanu, we’ve seen strong results from the get go. It’s amazing that we are able to connect with our audience in a new and authentic way while also improving the ROI of our influencer campaigns.

Overall pleased with platform and no additional feedback.

Adriana W.
Influencer Marketing Associate in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Lumanu has allowed us to streamline and scale our Influencer Marketing capabilities!

Lumanu makes it easy for our team to scale Advertising Access with our partners! Before Lumanu, this process was time-consuming, confusing for ourselves and the influencers, and didn't allow us to efficiently scale. We were heavily focused on completing one partnership at a time. Now, we've been able to incorporate advertising access into almost every deal, and our partners really love how easy it is to confirm the collaboration too! It's a win-win.

One of the biggest improvements I'd like to see within Lumanu is the ability to see only the content from influencers that has been boosted by our team. It is a little confusing within the app to understand what content we have rights to, but also what content we've already boosted without needing to open the FB UI.

Katie C.
Brand + Partnerships Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Primally Pure x Lumanu

Kommentare: The team is super pleasant to work with and the connection process is a breeze! Would be great to add some additional features such as influencer discovery and more filters with the content.

The ease of having influencers connect to the platform!

The absence of influencer discovery as well as the inability to filter content (hard to sift through!)

Jessica M.
Head of Growth in USA
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Strong product with great integrationss

Lumanu makes it incredibly easy to scale influencer creative in paid social by making getting creative from creators seamless. Great integrations with platforms like Grin that will definitely allow for scale.

Making the process even more seamless for the creator will be key.

Lily S.
Senior Manager in USA

Makes on-boarding influencers simple and easy!

Kommentare: We use influencer assets for whitelisting, so Lumanu makes it especially easy to on-board freelancers and many different accounts even with a limited knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager

Lumanu is simple to learn/master and easily integrated into our paid media process.

The only feature missing is one that sorts authenticated accounts by campaign - would be great to be able to filter or organize accounts by project or categorize them so different members of the team can easily search/sort.

PR, Influencer & Brand Partnerships Manager in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Overall Good Experience

I love the support their team gives you, they are responsive and quick to provide tips and help make the process easier.

It's hard to find influencer content, you have to know exactly when they posted it, doesn't always pull through hashtags

Lindsey A.
PR & influencer Marketing Coordinator in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great experience with Lumanu

Kommentare: Really great and easy!

I have enjoyed the ease of payment and sign up

Not being able to see what posts were boosted

Sydney C.
Account Executive in USA

Great and Easy to Use for Simple Boosting

Kommentare: Lumanu has made it much easier for us to boost influencer content than previously using Facebook Business Manager only.

This software makes it very easy to boost influencer content quickly! Much easier than trying to coordinate with partners to get them set up in Facebook Business Manager.

It seems to be glitchy sometimes, but not enough that it would steer me away. I wish that there was an option to save custom audiences within the platform so that I could use them again for similar campaigns that I'm running.