Filtern nach:

Über Illumine

All-in-one-Technologieplattform für die Früherziehung für virtuelle Klassen, Schulmanagement und Elternkommunikation

Erfahre mehr über Illumine

Ishita R.
Ishita R.
Product Manager 2 in Indien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

I virtually see my son learn and grow

Kommentare: After whatsapp if there is any other app I use daily, its Illumine. Its like a necessity for me as a parent of a 3 year old.

It has everything I could ask for. I am a working mom and I always felt anxious and guilty for not being there for my boy or not be involved or informed enough. Its like Illumine has crept into a parents mind and collected all the needs and built this app. I can see what activities my toddler son is doing, i get the notifications, I know when he ate, what he ate, when he slept at all times. I immediately get to know if he got hurt or had a quarrel. The UI is pretty good (Sorry for the PM in me speaking). I can drop notes to the teacher. I can very well communicate with the school admin and have all record of conversations. I see the reminders at all times. I see the lovely pictures of my boy with all his friends and it fills my heart with joy.

One tiny thing could be that if a school does not use a specific feature, may be that can be hidden so the parents don't see it. Although my son's school uses almost all features, they don't have the live streaming thing. So may be if that feature can be completely hidden.

Selina L.
Selina L.
Manager in Malaysia
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Using Illumine in pre-school on a daily basis

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Other than upgrading our kindergarten's standards by embracing technology and going paperless, Illumine has effectively smoothed our internal management as well as improved our organisation's system. Parents are also satisfied, if not impressed with the app and how we make use of it. This app will definitely be a bonus and an additional reason for parents to send their kids to our pre-school and child care.

The features available are perfectly catered for the needs of pre-schools as well as parents. It is really user-friendly, be it for the admins, teachers or parents. Even the more elderly teachers that are not familiar with the latest technology can use the application with ease!

There were some minor glitches or crashes in the app, but after notifying the support team, the problems were solved promptly!

Bharath A.
QA Architect in Indien
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Need improvement in the UI navigation

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It was a pleasant experience

The facility to upload pictures and videos

When I want to see a particular day's dairy, all the dairy details will come up.

Avinash S.
Program Director in Singapur
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The ease of use and overall build and design

Kommentare: Overall is is great , good initiative to consolidate all of the schol information at one place. In short this is like an ERP system for schools.

Its a single mode of communication between the parents and the school. As a parent i know what are the assignments , Attendance and other announcements. The important part is the fees details , Pickup and drop details provide more safety to the kids. One feedback that i may have is if we can group the photos of ones kid at one place will be better...now school post 100 of photos and i need to drill down to find out which one are for my son...rest is great abt this app

what i feel missing is if the school cameras can be integrated with this app then this will be one stop shop. My son school provide camera feature to check the live streaming of kids playground and cafeteria

Diptesh R.
Founder Director in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good School Management App

Kommentare: Good

Ease of use and compatibility of two-way communications

Invoice rectifications, payment gateway option

Falak Z.
Class Teacher in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

A teacher's guide

Kommentare: Good

The best feature is that it allows to choose different options while posting pictures for kids. Easy to check updates and backdated information.

No option of selecting multiple parents to message. Have to individually select which is time consuming.

Ruchi S.
Research in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Illumine review

Kommentare: Good

It’s easy to use. One platform with all features.

The lesson tab has some probelm. When we go back to take another printout the lesson tab sets to its default set and shown the result rather then showing what I selected ( like by date or month). It’s not convenient to use to take printout.

Kothai S.
Parent in USA

Review

The feature to look at the class schedule and communicate with the instructor.

Meeting invite link. Often had issues in locating the meeting link to join the class.

Payal U.
TA Partner in USA

Awesome tool to track the progress of your child

Kommentare: SO far so good!!

ease of use, interacting with the teachers on a daily basis is very easy

I would like to see more details about what kind of food is my kid eating, how much did the kid eat, what was the teachers remarks for the day, and oh ... most important, may be add like live streaming that would be very helpful and comforting

Poonam G.
Senior Accountant in USA
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The great virtual classroom software

Kommentare: I liked it . Simply awesome.

User-friendly virtual classroom platform for Students. Very Easy to use.

Need little bit improvement on Photo and Scroll through system.

Juhi A.
Juhi A.
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test in Indien

A good software for childcares

Kommentare: A lot of paper is saved. Also a lot of followups on emails, SMS are saved by using this product. The experience has been great and their support team at times has gone out of their way to help. Overall the experience has been great.

I like their billing system as I used to lose a lot of paper invoices before. It used to taxation issues at the end of the year. All the receipts are now available in my mail as well as in the app. The live streaming/CCTV feature is great as it lets me see my kid once in a while when I am at work. Also, I can share medical and food notes in the app and I don't have to follow up with the teachers to see if they have completed it or not. Also since I do not use other social media that much I used to miss out event photos previously which I am now able to see in their app.

There is no option to mark a photo as favourite. Since the school shares many photos I hope they give an option to mark a photo or a video as a favourite.

Antwort von Illumine Labs

Thank you for your review. We got your review today and coincidentally we released the favorite feature too!! Once you receive the update you will be able to use this feature

Gaurav P.
Gaurav P.
Owner in Indien
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Illumine - easy and intuitive

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I use illumine at my children's school to check their daily activities and meal reports . It is quite fast and intuitive . It lets me checkin or checkout my child with the help of simple QR code scan They use it for car pool on an iPad and it helps me track the car movement as well. The school moved from a pen and paper set up which was much slower due to flipping through the clipboard to find your kids and signing for each of them. It lets me add medical and food notes as well. Such a relief when teacher marks such notes completed with a picture. Plus, if it was raining the papers were a mess. The school has the iPads at the reception that still allows for signature with the touch screen.

Illumine helps make the connection between home and the preschool setting stronger. It allows teachers and parents to communicate important information to each other. It allows for photos to be shared with the families, so that they can see the learning taking place in the classroom. It allows me to keep track of the development that my child is going through, in a very structured, easy to understand format. I like this software a lot

I really do not have any cons for Illumine. My experience has been very positive and I like the product and their user interface . I am being 100% honest when i say that I have never had to contact customer support so I can not speak to that, but I do know that the implementation of the solution was pretty simple .

Jeni B.
Jeni B.
Creative Manager in Philippinen

Very useful especially during the pandemic!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: If you're looking for a child care management platform for your school, I would absolutely recommend Illumine because it's very user-friendly, very straightforward, all you'll need for your school is all in one place. As a parent, I wouldn't have to switch from one software to another and read endless emails from teachers just for school updates. All the information I need about my child's performance is accessible at my disposal, without checking different things from different platforms.

My kid's school used this, and the whole experience to communicate with her teachers and receiving daily reports about my child would not have been much more straightforward. During the pandemic, extra updates such as online learning and activity sharing with learners are handy, and she felt connected to her teachers even though she is away from school. They have various tools, such as notifications, assessments, fee collection, Lead CRM, etc., all in one place. Still, I hope her school would use all the functionalities as I know it would be so much more helpful for teachers and students.

As of now, the experience is pretty pleasant, and if there are any problems, the team will be quick to resolve it for us.

Kanderp G.
Kanderp G.
Talent Acquisition Director in Indien
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

All-inclusive Child Care Center Management Software

Kommentare: So far I love everything about Illumine! They are quick to sort out any issues if we rarely have them. Time and again they surprise us with new features.

There are more things than I can list about why I like Illumine as a parent. I love being able to check in on my kid any time during the day with there Live streaming feature. My kid's school uploads pictures in afternoon and I eagerly wait for it during my lunch time. It helps them feel a part of my kid's day at daycare . Apart from parent communication, I like how bills are always available in my email and also sending food and medicine notes to the class teachers.! Recently they created a video of my kid's journey in the school and all the family members were absolutely delighted with the video.

The cons that have come up are very few and mostly relate to the internet services which automatically gets sorted.

Amruta S.
Amruta S.
Corporate Administrator in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Over all experience is too good.
Full illumine team is very good and great at their work. Knowledgeable and always ready to help and solve our query.

Its a very user friendly app. It was very easy to start using it. The app has features that are easy to use and due to the app the daily operations and updates have become very fast and tip of the finger. The adding of schedule and events is the best feature i like. We have also started using CRM which becomes very easy for us to track the new enquiry.

Few features i have to add for all the centres by selecting different centres. It should have been like we add things and it has an option of having it for all centres. For example when we add events. We have to add for all the three centres . It should at a click "add this event for all centres" You click on "YES"

Roopa M.
sr.Trest Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Using for KinderGarden

Kommentare: Its a good experience can be little more improved ,Good job team :)

Update,Activities,Consult tab for raising concerns,leaves & teachers notes ,Calendar events to check for upcoming events/announcements. Photos to keep checking my kids photos they keep posing in parents absence it will add an excitement as a parent

Till creche has to get implement or use of many features like fee payments,live streaming and so on . This will add a wonderful experience hassle free tasks

Antwort von Illumine Labs

Thank you for taking your time out and reviewing us ma'am. We support payments, live streaming and bus tracking, etc. But your school hasn't enabled these features on our app. We will reach out to your school to share this feedback and also request you to do the same :)

Tasneem S.
Tasneem S.
Tasneem in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Childcare Management App

User friendly , Consist of all features which preschool would want to make their daily operations easier.

The application contains all features which I was looking for for my preschool.

Tirth raj B.
Tirth raj B.
Cofounder in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Illumine works for my school

We have replaces our school diary with illumine. It is easy to use, saves a lot of time for our teachers and the onboarding is very simple. The best thing about Illumine is their after-sales service and we have received solutions for all the queries/bugs almost immediately.

The CCTV live streaming and the bus tracking service needs a few enhancements.

Naga ravi prasad V.
Software Engineer in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Illumine is overall good product but it needs some improvements

Kommentare: Overall, with the age of app, it is performing good. But still needs some improvements.

1. We can closely watch kids activities on timely basis. 2. We can watch photos of events and activities in school 3. We can update our photos at home and download school photos 4. Communicate with teachers and care takers about his deeds and chores

1. It is not possible to download all the photos at once 2. We need live monitoring feature by linking webcams with illumine app 3. Customer care needs to be very prompt in answering queries

Engineering Lead in Indien

Real-time notifications are a godsend!

Kommentare: Peace of mind Illumine is a Godsend! There are so many features to love and I don't know where to start! Firstly, you can create and send invoices to parents and manage all the billing transactions as well.

I can update the parents on their little one’s mealtimes, naps, diaper changes, and bathroom visits. The end of the day reports can make parents anxious because they are unable to communicate with the daycare center through the day, but illumine allows us to constantly keep them notified. We can send the reports to parents and receive their signatures without any hassle.

None for now, there are no negatives as of now present in this app

Fahad T.
Fahad T.
tech lead in Indien

value for money and relief for parents

Kommentare: Made my life easier as Parent”
Overall: As a parent of a twin illumine has made me a less anxious parent. In the early days, I used their live streaming feature the most. But slowly I transitioned and started relying a lot on daily updates. I like the fact that the school is also proactive in sending the nap and food updates

Previously the school provided an app each for bus tracking, live streaming, and communication. Now they do everything through illumine. It has made my life as a parent much easier .

I wish I don’t have to scroll through 100 pictures to find a picture of my child. As I understand technology I know it is difficult to build face recognition but they can at least give an option to mark pictures and updates as favorite for future filtering.

Puja D.
Director in Indien

Great Customer Service and Ease of Usage

Kommentare: Illumine team is very proactive in solving our issues at all hours. The app is very easy to use and has many features that will make life simple for both customers and school management

About the software - lots of features, easy to use.

Sometimes there are issues with timely updates but they are taken up by team immediately

Antwort von Illumine Labs

Thanks, a lot for such a positive review. We really enjoy working with your team.

Ankur P.
Engineering manager in an IT firm in Indien
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great product but can improve on live interactivity

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Wonderful so far and expecting a long journey together

Great product, user friendly and has got the features easy for non IT population to easily use

It can possibly do something more on the live interaction feature adding; at the moment as I know it’s all about posting content but no live interactions are there

Saurabh G.
Sr. Program Manager in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

User friendly application, has got basics covered

4 letztes Jahr

Ease of Use. Quite intuitive. All the basic features - submitting homework, attendance etc. are covered.

Integration with calendar (Outlook, Google Calendar) missing. Notifications for meetings would be a big plus I shall be able to categorize meetings (Regular class vs PTM vs Virtual visits)

Rashvirr H.
Mentor Teacher in Indien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Illumine app

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience with Illumine has been excellent as per the reasons given in the Pros section like ease of use and all necessary features in one package

I have loved the Illumine app ever since I started using it as it is very user friendly. My work has become so much simpler and less time consuming as it has all the necessary features in one package like student attendance, sharing documents, lessons and assignments, sharing photographs and videos, posting announcements and reminders and scheduling meetings.

No concerns as such except that sometimes I have to download the picture and open with software like Paint to convert to JPEG.