Über Illumine

All-in-one-Technologieplattform für die Früherziehung für virtuelle Klassen, Schulmanagement und Elternkommunikation

Erfahre mehr über Illumine

The best feature is that it allows to choose different options while posting pictures for kids. Easy to check updates and backdated information.

Some times I have connection issues, but that's with anything. Other than that I don't really know much else about it to say anything bad.

Bewertungen zu Illumine

Illumine hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 101 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Illumine bereits verwendet?

Ishita
Ishita
Product Manager 2 in Indien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

I virtually see my son learn and grow

Kommentare: After whatsapp if there is any other app I use daily, its Illumine. Its like a necessity for me as a parent of a 3 year old.

It has everything I could ask for. I am a working mom and I always felt anxious and guilty for not being there for my boy or not be involved or informed enough. Its like Illumine has crept into a parents mind and collected all the needs and built this app. I can see what activities my toddler son is doing, i get the notifications, I know when he ate, what he ate, when he slept at all times. I immediately get to know if he got hurt or had a quarrel. The UI is pretty good (Sorry for the PM in me speaking). I can drop notes to the teacher. I can very well communicate with the school admin and have all record of conversations. I see the reminders at all times. I see the lovely pictures of my boy with all his friends and it fills my heart with joy.

One tiny thing could be that if a school does not use a specific feature, may be that can be hidden so the parents don't see it. Although my son's school uses almost all features, they don't have the live streaming thing. So may be if that feature can be completely hidden.

Selina
Selina
Manager in Malaysia
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Using Illumine in pre-school on a daily basis

Kommentare: Other than upgrading our kindergarten's standards by embracing technology and going paperless, Illumine has effectively smoothed our internal management as well as improved our organisation's system. Parents are also satisfied, if not impressed with the app and how we make use of it. This app will definitely be a bonus and an additional reason for parents to send their kids to our pre-school and child care.

The features available are perfectly catered for the needs of pre-schools as well as parents. It is really user-friendly, be it for the admins, teachers or parents. Even the more elderly teachers that are not familiar with the latest technology can use the application with ease!

There were some minor glitches or crashes in the app, but after notifying the support team, the problems were solved promptly!

Chetan
Director, customer experience in Indien
Unterhaltung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

All around platform for kids

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been good. One of the very few do-it-all sort of apps. It can have some optimization but overall feature packed and did not encounter any major issues or bugs. I love the fact that this app is a 360⁰ app for my kids. Right from fees to activities to media/images/videos of my child doing activities, CCTV feature and so on.

I loved how the user journey of the app is so well thought of. I appreciate that i can onboard my child, pay fees, look at announcement, activities and a live CCTV camera option to keep an eye on my child throughout the time he is at school.

I do not understand why each screen has a "loading" prompt. I feel some of the actions that can be cached onto the app for a short duration should solve this problem

Erem
Principal in Kanada

Our experience this far

2,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's been a fair experience could be improved as seems like app has great potential

It's helpful to parents and teachers to see day to day of child

Not consistent. Things change on the back end without our knowledge

Sheetal
Preschool teacher in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Parents of children are extremely happy n satisfied with the school using illumine for their kids da

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

It is very user-friendly. The support team is quite efficient

Uploading of a long video is a problem at times

Gergana
Kinder garden in Bulgarien

Gergana Stancheva

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: In the kinder garden of my childs

Easy useing and shareing, is good to find all needed information.

No, everiting is nice and easy to use. I coudn't espect more.

Whitney
School secretary in Südafrika

Great product

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Illumine is very easy to set up and easy to use. It has all the features that make running a school so much more efficient. The service provided is excellent!

Illumine is very easy to use and the service is excellent.

We are happy with everything. There is nothing we do not like at the moment.

Debojit
Director in Indien
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product.

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Very user friendly. Exhaustive features. Enhances the goodwill of the organisation. Helps parents and educators in tracking the development of the child

Camera access can be improved. Writing notes and reminders sometimes becomes difficult.

Janani
Data and Technology in Indien
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Good tracker for daycare/schools

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Great easy to use app for schools/daycares

Love how we can communicate with daycare/schools in a streamlined manner via the app. My daughter's daycare uses this app to provide updates on their daily activities/food/play etc which is very useful for us parents.

Is a bit slow in response at times. Payments not active

Lakshmi
Director in Indien

Very happy we chose Illumine for Earthlings

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Illumine helps us stay connected with parents effortlessly, it helps the team work seamlessly on a single platform

Customer support & customisation options

iOS can be unstable & updates take a bit longer than we’d like

Jason
CEO in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Life saver for online learning platform business

Kommentare: We are solving the problems mentioned above, re: excessive overhead / time spent doing what should be built-for already on the backend in running an online education platform.

1 year ago, before we implemented Illumine, I as the CEO and my former Head of Marketing had to handle tons of customer support tickets ourselves; and then, we had to hire 2 then a 3rd Support rep at $3000/month nearly in the Philippines. Just for something we knew was resulting from customers struggling to get into their Zoom class each day. Customers left because they were tired of the technical difficulties and annoyance of having to ask Support for things daily. Illumine was an all-in-one automated, streamlined, simplified answer to all that.

The fact that it does NOT replace the need for Google Sheets, Stripe, and my CRM completely. I think if it enabled us to fully market, sell, manage classrooms / customer relations, and handle billing all in-house, that could be very valuable. But you can't necessarily expect too much from any 1 SaaS tool either...

Juhi
Juhi
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test in Indien

A good software for childcares

Kommentare: A lot of paper is saved. Also a lot of followups on emails, SMS are saved by using this product. The experience has been great and their support team at times has gone out of their way to help. Overall the experience has been great.

I like their billing system as I used to lose a lot of paper invoices before. It used to taxation issues at the end of the year. All the receipts are now available in my mail as well as in the app. The live streaming/CCTV feature is great as it lets me see my kid once in a while when I am at work. Also, I can share medical and food notes in the app and I don't have to follow up with the teachers to see if they have completed it or not. Also since I do not use other social media that much I used to miss out event photos previously which I am now able to see in their app.

There is no option to mark a photo as favourite. Since the school shares many photos I hope they give an option to mark a photo or a video as a favourite.

Antwort von Illumine Labs

Thank you for your review. We got your review today and coincidentally we released the favorite feature too!! Once you receive the update you will be able to use this feature

Gaurav
Gaurav
Owner in Indien
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Illumine - easy and intuitive

Kommentare: I use illumine at my children's school to check their daily activities and meal reports . It is quite fast and intuitive . It lets me checkin or checkout my child with the help of simple QR code scan They use it for car pool on an iPad and it helps me track the car movement as well. The school moved from a pen and paper set up which was much slower due to flipping through the clipboard to find your kids and signing for each of them. It lets me add medical and food notes as well. Such a relief when teacher marks such notes completed with a picture. Plus, if it was raining the papers were a mess. The school has the iPads at the reception that still allows for signature with the touch screen.

Illumine helps make the connection between home and the preschool setting stronger. It allows teachers and parents to communicate important information to each other. It allows for photos to be shared with the families, so that they can see the learning taking place in the classroom. It allows me to keep track of the development that my child is going through, in a very structured, easy to understand format. I like this software a lot

I really do not have any cons for Illumine. My experience has been very positive and I like the product and their user interface . I am being 100% honest when i say that I have never had to contact customer support so I can not speak to that, but I do know that the implementation of the solution was pretty simple .

Jeni
Jeni
Creative Manager in Philippinen

Very useful especially during the pandemic!

Kommentare: If you're looking for a child care management platform for your school, I would absolutely recommend Illumine because it's very user-friendly, very straightforward, all you'll need for your school is all in one place. As a parent, I wouldn't have to switch from one software to another and read endless emails from teachers just for school updates. All the information I need about my child's performance is accessible at my disposal, without checking different things from different platforms.

My kid's school used this, and the whole experience to communicate with her teachers and receiving daily reports about my child would not have been much more straightforward. During the pandemic, extra updates such as online learning and activity sharing with learners are handy, and she felt connected to her teachers even though she is away from school. They have various tools, such as notifications, assessments, fee collection, Lead CRM, etc., all in one place. Still, I hope her school would use all the functionalities as I know it would be so much more helpful for teachers and students.

As of now, the experience is pretty pleasant, and if there are any problems, the team will be quick to resolve it for us.

Kanderp
Kanderp
Talent Acquisition Director in Indien
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

All-inclusive Child Care Center Management Software

Kommentare: So far I love everything about Illumine! They are quick to sort out any issues if we rarely have them. Time and again they surprise us with new features.

There are more things than I can list about why I like Illumine as a parent. I love being able to check in on my kid any time during the day with there Live streaming feature. My kid's school uploads pictures in afternoon and I eagerly wait for it during my lunch time. It helps them feel a part of my kid's day at daycare . Apart from parent communication, I like how bills are always available in my email and also sending food and medicine notes to the class teachers.! Recently they created a video of my kid's journey in the school and all the family members were absolutely delighted with the video.

The cons that have come up are very few and mostly relate to the internet services which automatically gets sorted.

Amruta
Amruta
Corporate Administrator in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Over all experience is too good.
Full illumine team is very good and great at their work. Knowledgeable and always ready to help and solve our query.

Its a very user friendly app. It was very easy to start using it. The app has features that are easy to use and due to the app the daily operations and updates have become very fast and tip of the finger. The adding of schedule and events is the best feature i like. We have also started using CRM which becomes very easy for us to track the new enquiry.

Few features i have to add for all the centres by selecting different centres. It should have been like we add things and it has an option of having it for all centres. For example when we add events. We have to add for all the three centres . It should at a click "add this event for all centres" You click on "YES"

Roopa
sr.Trest Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Using for KinderGarden

Kommentare: Its a good experience can be little more improved ,Good job team :)

Update,Activities,Consult tab for raising concerns,leaves & teachers notes ,Calendar events to check for upcoming events/announcements. Photos to keep checking my kids photos they keep posing in parents absence it will add an excitement as a parent

Till creche has to get implement or use of many features like fee payments,live streaming and so on . This will add a wonderful experience hassle free tasks

Antwort von Illumine Labs

Thank you for taking your time out and reviewing us ma'am. We support payments, live streaming and bus tracking, etc. But your school hasn't enabled these features on our app. We will reach out to your school to share this feedback and also request you to do the same :)

Tasneem
Tasneem
Tasneem in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Childcare Management App

User friendly , Consist of all features which preschool would want to make their daily operations easier.

The application contains all features which I was looking for for my preschool.

Tirth Raj
Tirth Raj
Cofounder in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Illumine works for my school

We have replaces our school diary with illumine. It is easy to use, saves a lot of time for our teachers and the onboarding is very simple. The best thing about Illumine is their after-sales service and we have received solutions for all the queries/bugs almost immediately.

The CCTV live streaming and the bus tracking service needs a few enhancements.

Naga Ravi Prasad
Software Engineer in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Illumine is overall good product but it needs some improvements

Kommentare: Overall, with the age of app, it is performing good. But still needs some improvements.

1. We can closely watch kids activities on timely basis. 2. We can watch photos of events and activities in school 3. We can update our photos at home and download school photos 4. Communicate with teachers and care takers about his deeds and chores

1. It is not possible to download all the photos at once 2. We need live monitoring feature by linking webcams with illumine app 3. Customer care needs to be very prompt in answering queries

Engineering Lead in Indien

Real-time notifications are a godsend!

Kommentare: Peace of mind Illumine is a Godsend! There are so many features to love and I don't know where to start! Firstly, you can create and send invoices to parents and manage all the billing transactions as well.

I can update the parents on their little one’s mealtimes, naps, diaper changes, and bathroom visits. The end of the day reports can make parents anxious because they are unable to communicate with the daycare center through the day, but illumine allows us to constantly keep them notified. We can send the reports to parents and receive their signatures without any hassle.

None for now, there are no negatives as of now present in this app

Avinash
Program Director in Singapur
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The ease of use and overall build and design

Kommentare: Overall is is great , good initiative to consolidate all of the schol information at one place. In short this is like an ERP system for schools.

Its a single mode of communication between the parents and the school. As a parent i know what are the assignments , Attendance and other announcements. The important part is the fees details , Pickup and drop details provide more safety to the kids. One feedback that i may have is if we can group the photos of ones kid at one place will be better...now school post 100 of photos and i need to drill down to find out which one are for my son...rest is great abt this app

what i feel missing is if the school cameras can be integrated with this app then this will be one stop shop. My son school provide camera feature to check the live streaming of kids playground and cafeteria

Diptesh
Founder Director in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good School Management App

Kommentare: Good

Ease of use and compatibility of two-way communications

Invoice rectifications, payment gateway option

Falak
Class Teacher in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

A teacher's guide

Kommentare: Good

No option of selecting multiple parents to message. Have to individually select which is time consuming.

Fahad
Fahad
tech lead in Indien

value for money and relief for parents

Kommentare: Made my life easier as Parent”
Overall: As a parent of a twin illumine has made me a less anxious parent. In the early days, I used their live streaming feature the most. But slowly I transitioned and started relying a lot on daily updates. I like the fact that the school is also proactive in sending the nap and food updates

Previously the school provided an app each for bus tracking, live streaming, and communication. Now they do everything through illumine. It has made my life as a parent much easier .

I wish I don’t have to scroll through 100 pictures to find a picture of my child. As I understand technology I know it is difficult to build face recognition but they can at least give an option to mark pictures and updates as favorite for future filtering.