Über Illumine

All-in-one-Technologieplattform für die Früherziehung für virtuelle Klassen, Schulmanagement und Elternkommunikation

Erfahre mehr über Illumine

The best feature is that it allows to choose different options while posting pictures for kids. Easy to check updates and backdated information.

Some times I have connection issues, but that's with anything. Other than that I don't really know much else about it to say anything bad.

Bewertungen zu Illumine

Illumine hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 106 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Illumine bereits verwendet?

Ishita
Ishita
Product Manager 2 in Indien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I virtually see my son learn and grow

Kommentare: After whatsapp if there is any other app I use daily, its Illumine. Its like a necessity for me as a parent of a 3 year old.

It has everything I could ask for. I am a working mom and I always felt anxious and guilty for not being there for my boy or not be involved or informed enough. Its like Illumine has crept into a parents mind and collected all the needs and built this app. I can see what activities my toddler son is doing, i get the notifications, I know when he ate, what he ate, when he slept at all times. I immediately get to know if he got hurt or had a quarrel. The UI is pretty good (Sorry for the PM in me speaking). I can drop notes to the teacher. I can very well communicate with the school admin and have all record of conversations. I see the reminders at all times. I see the lovely pictures of my boy with all his friends and it fills my heart with joy.

One tiny thing could be that if a school does not use a specific feature, may be that can be hidden so the parents don't see it. Although my son's school uses almost all features, they don't have the live streaming thing. So may be if that feature can be completely hidden.

Selina
Selina
Manager in Malaysia
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Using Illumine in pre-school on a daily basis

Kommentare: Other than upgrading our kindergarten's standards by embracing technology and going paperless, Illumine has effectively smoothed our internal management as well as improved our organisation's system. Parents are also satisfied, if not impressed with the app and how we make use of it. This app will definitely be a bonus and an additional reason for parents to send their kids to our pre-school and child care.

The features available are perfectly catered for the needs of pre-schools as well as parents. It is really user-friendly, be it for the admins, teachers or parents. Even the more elderly teachers that are not familiar with the latest technology can use the application with ease!

There were some minor glitches or crashes in the app, but after notifying the support team, the problems were solved promptly!

Geraldine
Admin Staff in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A review to be informed and developed better

Kommentare: Good. Because we are still using it until now. Review may help to increase and develop better. but overall, its a user friendly app i may say.

1.On Admin side, filing is made faster and easier. I can say that it helps ease the Admin records for the school. 2.Fees / Invoices is good. it is done fast once made its in the email of parents 3. Child's Profile - usually parent's log their child to school but most of the students we have are under supervisions or guarded by Grandparents and Uncles and Aunts. this doesnt have the content on the information profile. 4. when parent's upload files, these must go directly to the child's profile or file once teacher opened the file for easy tracking. 5. I didn't see any certification format like the invoice made.

1. on messaging, you cannot delete or rephrase the message. and you cannot even copy or paste the same line. its so limited. 2. the attendance dates, when you need to suddenly have to check out the child's attendance . there should be a late in or red mark so when you check the overall attendance you can summarize it fast.

Juhi
Juhi
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test in Indien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A good software for childcares

Kommentare: A lot of paper is saved. Also a lot of followups on emails, SMS are saved by using this product. The experience has been great and their support team at times has gone out of their way to help. Overall the experience has been great.

I like their billing system as I used to lose a lot of paper invoices before. It used to taxation issues at the end of the year. All the receipts are now available in my mail as well as in the app. The live streaming/CCTV feature is great as it lets me see my kid once in a while when I am at work. Also, I can share medical and food notes in the app and I don't have to follow up with the teachers to see if they have completed it or not. Also since I do not use other social media that much I used to miss out event photos previously which I am now able to see in their app.

There is no option to mark a photo as favourite. Since the school shares many photos I hope they give an option to mark a photo or a video as a favourite.

Antwort von Illumine Labs

Thank you for your review. We got your review today and coincidentally we released the favorite feature too!! Once you receive the update you will be able to use this feature

Gaurav
Gaurav
Owner in Indien
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Illumine - easy and intuitive

Kommentare: I use illumine at my children's school to check their daily activities and meal reports . It is quite fast and intuitive . It lets me checkin or checkout my child with the help of simple QR code scan They use it for car pool on an iPad and it helps me track the car movement as well. The school moved from a pen and paper set up which was much slower due to flipping through the clipboard to find your kids and signing for each of them. It lets me add medical and food notes as well. Such a relief when teacher marks such notes completed with a picture. Plus, if it was raining the papers were a mess. The school has the iPads at the reception that still allows for signature with the touch screen.

Illumine helps make the connection between home and the preschool setting stronger. It allows teachers and parents to communicate important information to each other. It allows for photos to be shared with the families, so that they can see the learning taking place in the classroom. It allows me to keep track of the development that my child is going through, in a very structured, easy to understand format. I like this software a lot

I really do not have any cons for Illumine. My experience has been very positive and I like the product and their user interface . I am being 100% honest when i say that I have never had to contact customer support so I can not speak to that, but I do know that the implementation of the solution was pretty simple .

Kanderp
Kanderp
Talent Acquisition Director in Indien
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

All-inclusive Child Care Center Management Software

Kommentare: So far I love everything about Illumine! They are quick to sort out any issues if we rarely have them. Time and again they surprise us with new features.

There are more things than I can list about why I like Illumine as a parent. I love being able to check in on my kid any time during the day with there Live streaming feature. My kid's school uploads pictures in afternoon and I eagerly wait for it during my lunch time. It helps them feel a part of my kid's day at daycare . Apart from parent communication, I like how bills are always available in my email and also sending food and medicine notes to the class teachers.! Recently they created a video of my kid's journey in the school and all the family members were absolutely delighted with the video.

The cons that have come up are very few and mostly relate to the internet services which automatically gets sorted.

Nabanita
Founder Principal in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very happy with the ease of implementing and working of the app

User-friendly - ease of implementation; dynamism of the app- it is ever evolving

Frequent updation of the software and no intimation of the same

Chetan
Director, customer experience in Indien
Unterhaltung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

All around platform for kids

Kommentare: It has been good. One of the very few do-it-all sort of apps. It can have some optimization but overall feature packed and did not encounter any major issues or bugs. I love the fact that this app is a 360⁰ app for my kids. Right from fees to activities to media/images/videos of my child doing activities, CCTV feature and so on.

I loved how the user journey of the app is so well thought of. I appreciate that i can onboard my child, pay fees, look at announcement, activities and a live CCTV camera option to keep an eye on my child throughout the time he is at school.

I do not understand why each screen has a "loading" prompt. I feel some of the actions that can be cached onto the app for a short duration should solve this problem

Roopa
sr.Trest Engineer in USA

Using for KinderGarden

Kommentare: Its a good experience can be little more improved ,Good job team :)

Update,Activities,Consult tab for raising concerns,leaves & teachers notes ,Calendar events to check for upcoming events/announcements. Photos to keep checking my kids photos they keep posing in parents absence it will add an excitement as a parent

Till creche has to get implement or use of many features like fee payments,live streaming and so on . This will add a wonderful experience hassle free tasks

Antwort von Illumine Labs

Thank you for taking your time out and reviewing us ma'am. We support payments, live streaming and bus tracking, etc. But your school hasn't enabled these features on our app. We will reach out to your school to share this feedback and also request you to do the same :)

Naga Ravi Prasad
Software Engineer in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Illumine is overall good product but it needs some improvements

Kommentare: Overall, with the age of app, it is performing good. But still needs some improvements.

1. We can closely watch kids activities on timely basis. 2. We can watch photos of events and activities in school 3. We can update our photos at home and download school photos 4. Communicate with teachers and care takers about his deeds and chores

1. It is not possible to download all the photos at once 2. We need live monitoring feature by linking webcams with illumine app 3. Customer care needs to be very prompt in answering queries

Avinash
Program Director in Singapur
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The ease of use and overall build and design

Kommentare: Overall is is great , good initiative to consolidate all of the schol information at one place. In short this is like an ERP system for schools.

Its a single mode of communication between the parents and the school. As a parent i know what are the assignments , Attendance and other announcements. The important part is the fees details , Pickup and drop details provide more safety to the kids. One feedback that i may have is if we can group the photos of ones kid at one place will be better...now school post 100 of photos and i need to drill down to find out which one are for my son...rest is great abt this app

what i feel missing is if the school cameras can be integrated with this app then this will be one stop shop. My son school provide camera feature to check the live streaming of kids playground and cafeteria

Anshu
BDM in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Simplifies virtual school management

school calendary/diary; ability to share assignments and their responses.

doesn't show the history of comments on assignments; should enable feature to have 1:1 chat with teachers to clarify doubts.

Ankit
AD in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

School management made easy

School diary; Assignment management, submission and Tracking

Ease of use is poor. Comments history and management is lacking. Chat with Teachers should be included.

Rashvirr
Mentor Teacher in Indien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Illumine app

Kommentare: My overall experience with Illumine has been excellent as per the reasons given in the Pros section like ease of use and all necessary features in one package

I have loved the Illumine app ever since I started using it as it is very user friendly. My work has become so much simpler and less time consuming as it has all the necessary features in one package like student attendance, sharing documents, lessons and assignments, sharing photographs and videos, posting announcements and reminders and scheduling meetings.

No concerns as such except that sometimes I have to download the picture and open with software like Paint to convert to JPEG.

Erem
Principal in Kanada

Our experience this far

Kommentare: It's been a fair experience could be improved as seems like app has great potential

It's helpful to parents and teachers to see day to day of child

Not consistent. Things change on the back end without our knowledge

Megha
Sr Instructional Designer in Indien
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review

Not a very user friendly interface...cannot see pending taks in one click in the mobile app. Should be able to send email from the app. More filtering/search options required.

Ok so far.

Logan
Lawyer in Tansania
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Great for Schools

My child’s teachers use this app to keep us up to date about what he is eating and learning in class. It then allows us to follow up on the lessons from home.

I wish there was an option to respond to the posts or comment on the photos.

Antwort von Illumine Labs

Thank you for taking your time out and reviewing us Mr Logan. We have an option to enable comments for photos but it is activated based on the school's discretion. We will reach out to your school with the feedback and hope they allow us to enable this feature. Also in the next release we are introducing the concept of marking your photos as 'favorite' for easy filtering )

Charlene
Principal in Südafrika
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Illumine feedback

Its a great way to communicate with parents.

Cant really give an honest answer as I havent explored all the features myself

Marieta
Marieta
Office manager in Bulgarien

Easy to use app

Kommentare: We are very happy with the support team for every time fast reply.

It is very easy to use from parents and teachers. Easy to upload many photos and videos, fast connection with the parents - messages, observations, reminders, etc. Thankful for improvements that they do designed for us.

bugs occurs sometimes especially with notification correlation.

Rohit
QA in Indien
Informationsdienst, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

As a User

Notifications , activity creation and payment

response should be quick as current and downloads as well

Shelly
Principal in Malaysia

Illumine review

Kommentare: As we are moving into paperless administration, features available in the Apps have enable us to move towards our aim. We are also at the same time able to keep our parents update on their child's learning status.

It is a user friendly apps with many different features that are suitable for my kindergarten.

Certain updates had caused confusion for the user. And we were not informed about the changes after the update.

Rawan
Lead Teacher in Saudi-Arabien

Teacher review

Kommentare: Showing the parents what are their children doing at school everyday and what time they took a nap or ate was lovely the parents loved it so much

It’s easy to use and has so many features , loved that the feature of adding videos and pictures T the same post was added

Sometimes it takes so long to download the pictures and the videos for a post then they won’t show to the parents only the comment

Sudevan
Project Manager in Malaysia
Tiefbau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use

Can track all activities and documentation related to my child and his kindergarten

Certain functionality needs to improve. My wife and I are both users of the app. However we have to chat separately with the teachers. A group chat feature will be convenient so we don't have to repeat ourselves or send duplicate enquiries to the school.

Payal
TA Partner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Awesome tool to track the progress of your child

Kommentare: SO far so good!!

ease of use, interacting with the teachers on a daily basis is very easy

I would like to see more details about what kind of food is my kid eating, how much did the kid eat, what was the teachers remarks for the day, and oh ... most important, may be add like live streaming that would be very helpful and comforting

Subha
Sr. Engineer in Indien

Trusted

Everyday I am leaving my child in daycare. I have installed illumine app through daycare. Its very useful for me monitoring the my child activities like food, diaper change, potty, play and Nap. I can manage balance work and personal life Thanks lot illumine app

I liked all features in illumine app. so no con