Über We-Connect

Eine Lösung, mit der Unternehmen Leads auf LinkedIn generieren und bearbeiten können.

Erfahre mehr über We-Connect

Integrations with CRMs are missing at the moment.

Bewertungen zu We-Connect

We-Connect hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 68 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du We-Connect bereits verwendet?

Joanne
Joanne
Director in UK
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quick and easy to use frees up time.

Kommentare: High recommended has increased my LinkedIN connections by steady growth to 3500 of good connections.

Quick and easy to set up. Support not that I have needed it much is superb. Runs in the background and frees up time.

Limited by the limitations of connections in LinkedIn in. It didn't link with Recruiter Lite but does link with Sales Navigator which is cheaper and easier to manage.

Antwort von We-Connect

letztes Jahr

Hi Joanne, Thanks for your review. I want to let you know that our product works seamlessly with the Recruiter Lite. Our support team will be glad to assist you if you faced any difficulties. Best,

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We-Connect.io keeps getting better and better!

Kommentare: Overall it does everything I need it too, with the exception of 1 thing. It would be nice, if there was a way to skip a message within a campaign. I've been very happy with this software.

Great software, I have all my clients in one place, easy to organize. I love that I can create 1 campaign and add new lists to it. This is especially great when you have a winning campaign. I love the playboard, it allows me to remove people from the campaign easily and I can see where everyone is within each campaign sequence. I also love the Remove Pending Invitations feature. This is big when it comes to Linkedin as Linkedin does not like a lot of pending invitations.

The recurring billing setup is an issue. If my card gets declined my accounts are immediately de-activated. It would be nice if there was a window. Linkedin gives you a 30 day window to renew Sales Navigator. Other companies, also give you an email notice and a window to pay before they de-activate your accounts. It would raise the quality of their customer service game for sure. The other issue is if something is buggy, I get asked to try the feature again in an Incognito browser. This is super-inconvenient and annoying.

Renée
President in Kanada

GAMe Changer!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: excellent customer service. Product is easy to use

We-connect is a game changer for anyone who wants to directly message LI contacts and grow their connections.

Not applicable. I REALLY DON'T HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS

Christian
CEO in Österreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Do not use We-Connect, it is full of bugs and support is miserable

Kommentare: The product is full of bugs, undocumented glitches, and when you report something to report there is no help or willingness to solve issues in the future. Especially bad was the support experience - rude and unhelpful answers, in particular by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

The features sound good in theory, but when you work with them you will realize many bugs, issues and broken things.

The support is miserable. Average reply time is 1-2 days. And the support is not helpful at all. Even after concise descriptions of a problem and how to reproduce it, WeConnect's approach seems to blame the user for making anything wrong. I'm in the IT industry since 15 years and have used 50+ services before, this is the worst experience I ever had. Do not use it, use other alternatives.

Antwort von We-Connect

This customer initially reported a vague issue of duplicate contact creation in the CRM via Zapier. It was challenging to understand this issue, as we offer ten different event types for Zapier integration. We repeatedly asked the customer to clearly explain what event type and which CRM was the customer using. After a few iterations, we came up with a couple of possible scenarios of why that might be happening. We then offered a few solutions. The customer did not want to try any of the proposed solutions and kept repeating that he is an IT professional with 15 plus years of experience. The customer seemed irate from the beginning, never answered the questions we asked so that we could promptly troubleshoot the issue, did not implement any of the solutions and threatened to publish a bad review while we were still troubleshooting. We have the entire chat transcript evidencing our interest in helping the customer and solving the problem. We use Intercom for chat support,

Laurent
Sales Manager in Frankreich
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent and user friendly tool

Kommentare: Very positive.
Runs well and smootly
Great customer support (except for one person who was not properly trained)

Works reliably and smoothly. We appreciate the customer support and online help whenever needed.

Import in XLS format instead of CSV A bit confusing at first to navigate within the options. A bit trickly to assign the seats at time.

Sahil
Founder in Indien
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We-Connect is a really cheap for the features it provides.

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Pretty good, easy to create campaign, good support, good and fluent UI. Pretty happy so far.

It gives almost all the necessary functionalities that its competitors provide, but at a very generous amount. It also has an excellent customer support.

The campain builders can have more branches so that it gives more versatality onto what happens when a request is not accepted, without having to give a complsary scenario when its accepted.

Murad
Digital Specialist in Australien

Great platform for LinkedIn outreach

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The ease of setup of sequences and ability to endorse, like and follow individuals.

A couple of sequences did not stop once a reply was received. Probably a 1/1000 occurrence, so not a deal breaker by any means.

Nebojsa
Nebojsa
CEO in Ungarn

Almost perfect LinkedIn automation tool

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It's minimalist design thatMinimalist design helps you work more efficiently, so campaigns can be executed quickly and accurately

Statistics could be more detailed and visible

Eduardo
director in UK
Tabak, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

good software

I like using this software and it's simple and effective.

the cost and interface is good and easy to use.

Martin
CEO in Deutschland
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The programm name is true!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We like it! The structure and the menue of the programm is very comfortable and easy to use!

It is an easy to use program and does what it´s name says. Helpcenter is nice and quick.

We are located in Germany, so it will be easier to have an german support.

Andrew
Andrew
Quality Systems Consultant in Südafrika
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bit time consuming for me to get set up and working but with a bit of patience, it works very nicely

Kommentare: I tried most your serious competitors on a trial who came up sometimes well short or promising or just not so good at all and for various reasons and apart from the difficulty of getting it going initially, it worked fine, doing everything it said it would do and at a good price. There were/are a few bugs here and there but nothing major and it's improving all the time. Recommended.

Just sending targeted messages to first level connections has worked very well for me; raising awareness of us and our various offerings and brining a few hundred people and organisations into webinars with us.

It was quite difficult to get set up and a lot of this was down to the automatic robot responses which meant that there was a lot of repetition and chasing up to get set up support but once I did get a real person, he was very good technically but sadly not so good in terms of his communications or manners i.e., very kurt, often zero explanations or time leads etc., for how long it will take and occasionally easy to interpret tone of content of messaging as rude but then this has already been pointed out previously by other reviewers.

Paulina
Tax Reduction Adviser in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for busy professionals who want to increase connections on LinkedIn and market on LinkedIn

Kommentare: I am able to send connection request automatically, therefore saving time (at least an hour a day), and download connections automatically, INCLUDING email addresses, saving more time, at least 20-30 minutes or so for every 60 connections.

My company does a lot of LinkedIn advertising - we use both daily paid ads, and connect with our target leads to grow our pipeline. We recently hired a new employee with zero LinkedIn presence and wanted her to improve her LinkedIn presence without it seriously cutting into her workday. We-Connect is a perfect solution for that, as it sends automated connection requests via the cloud, to a list you create using Sales Navigator. You can somewhat personalize the requests with first names and other data. What I like about the program: I know using automated connection / communication tools is frowned upon by LinkedIn and is actually against terms of service. We-Connect promises to be the safest option out there as it uses the cloud to send messages, and randomizes connection request times. So far so good! In addition, I like the fact that I can set up various messaging cadences and messaging limits, remove connections from my list, and MOST IMPORTANTLY - automatically download email addresses, which LinkedIn does not let you do automatically. Just the time saved from this one feature is worth the higher price tag.

There is a bit of a learning curve with this software in the beginning, and perhaps it's not super intuitive, but it's not too hard to figure out and there are various tutorials / support that you can get in touch with if you require assistance. Overall - program does what it's supposed to, nothing in particular to dislike.

Nixon
Sales Development Specialist in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Sending more Automated LinkedIn Connection Requests Per Week Safely

We-Connect is perfect for sending automated connection requests via the cloud, using a list you create in Sales Navigator. You can customize requests with first names and other placeholders. What I like most about this tool is we're getting a lot of conversion/booked calls because this is capable to sending ( in its safest way) more invite connection per week, plus we can create a campaign for Open Profile accounts that can send 50 messages per day.

There are some areas that need to be improved, some minor bugs that need to be escalated to their engineering team. Hopefully they can learn from all the reported bugs and make this tool even better.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Awesome tool, awesome support

Kommentare: It's very clean and easy to use, and everything is great, the best I have seen among the competitors in this particular niche.

We-Connect has proven to be an invaluable tool during our sales outreach process, significantly enhancing my productivity. It empowers me to complete tasks more efficiently, eliminating the drudgery and allowing me to focus on more strategic objectives. One standout feature is the potential to streamline Lead Generation Manager teams into a single SDR role, optimizing We-Connect's operations and handling incoming messaging seamlessly.What sets We-Connect apart is its commitment to constant improvement, regularly introducing cutting-edge features to elevate functionality. Unlike the impersonal bots we've become accustomed to, the We-Connect team consists of real people who are always ready to provide assistance and promptly resolve any issues. Their dedication to user support is truly commendable.

It would greatly enhance user experience if We-Connect included a feature that allows for the automatic grouping of contacts by company. This feature would prevent the need to contact every manager in the company individually when there's a positive response. In many cases, a single positive reply is sufficient to catch up with the entire company. However, this is a minor concern, and perhaps it's more about adapting my approach to automation than a critical drawback of the tool. 😄

Randal
Managing Director in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Product !

Kommentare: It's been fantastic. I hadn't heard of We-Connect until I did extensive research and came across a review site highlighting We-Connect and that's when I gave it a shot. I've gotten great lead results from the LI campaigns I've run thus far. The simple platform is what I was looking for but although it's a simple platform, it's robust and packs a lot in its platform.

Affordability was a big consideration but more than that I wanted a user-friendly, simple, robust LinkedIn campaign software to generate leads. Cloud-based, smart sequencing for drip campaigns, imports data and lists, and the list goes on. We-Connect does so much. Excellent customer support.

None to think of other than phone support would be nice but chat works great and they're very responsive and helpful.

Geni
CEO in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This software is the bomb.com

Kommentare: My overall experience from the past 6 months has been awesome. We-connect saves me time and money!

I like that is user friendly, clear and it gives you all the metrics needed to run successful and profitable campaigns.

The features. You can't run more than 1 campaign at a time and that lowers your outreach numbers.

paul
Director in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic product and awesome support

Kommentare: Linkedin growth has been amazing, was sceptical at first and did a lot of research looking at other products before deciding on We-Connect. If you want a tool that is very safe to help you grow your LinkedIn network as well as lead generation then I highly recommend We-Connect.

The software is very easy to use, and fantastic for LinkedIn lead generation, prospecting, growing connections etc. The system is also able to bypass LinkedIns weekly invitation limit of 1oo connection requests. The support is great and very responsive to questions via chat

I honestly can`t think of any cons to We-Connect, it`s really that good.

Excellent LinkedIn Software

We-Connect is an exceptional LinkedIn software that maximizes productivity and provides excellent account safety at a very reasonable price.

The only downside to We-Connect is the slow response time of their customer support. It can take a while to get a response from them, which can be frustrating at times. However, the overall value and benefits of the software far outweigh this minor inconvenience.

Paul
Business Coach in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Its a no brainer

Kommentare: Amazing and a saver of 2k a month over lead gen agent fees, you see results and completely affordable. This software is the business person marketing noise tool

This is easy to navigate and set up. Simple and effective interaction with my thousands of LinkedIn connections

It can be a little slow and clunky on times, even landing the home page from google takes time

Vivian
Digital Channels Lead in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy of Use

Kommentare: I have been using We connect for more than a year now, and am not thinking of changing it. It really does its job.

Easy to use, ease implementation. I really like the ability to import the contacts from LinkedIn and then to manage them in the platform itself.

Analytics is still very basic. But I know they are working on improvements.

Larry
President in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We Connect Is A Wonderful platform

Kommentare: It has been wonderful. They answer support questions very quickly and are always adding new features to We-Connect. I have been with them since the beginning and now have over 8,300 connections, it works!!

The ease of bringing LinkedIn contacts into We Connect. It is all done with very little work on your part

I guess, if I had to choose one. It would be the Captcha problem with LinkedIn.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Absolute Best LinkedIn Software Out There!

It's cloud-based which makes it difficult for LinkedIn to track. This account also goes above and beyond in terms of their intelligent responses. Some professionals will have designations or titles at the end of their last name. We-Connect is able to detect that and send automated messages without the designations to seem more authentic. I also had a new account and We-Connect stopped sending connection requests well before the maximum was reached to ensure account safety. The price is also by far the best on the market when compared to other cloud-based LinkedIn solutions.

None. Hit the sign-up button the second you see it.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quality software - tremendously valuable. Lots of potential.

Kommentare: Customer service has been rock solid, very helpful.

The user interface/experience allowed for a short learning curve. Customer service was on top of it. The features & functionality was rock solid, this was the first tool I came across for what I wanted to do and I was blown away.

For agencies, there are still many areas for which it could be improved upon. The biggest headache for me has been LinkedIn Security Verification for one of my clients (although that might be attributed to what LinkedIn demands so it may be out of WeConnect's control). When that happens my whole dashboard freezes. Imagine when I have 30/40 clients on board and if every day one client's security verification prevents me from getting visibility for any/all other of my clients, that would be a nightmare and is the sole reason for why I'm also exploring other alternatives.

Sharin
Owner in Südafrika

Positive experiences with We-Connect

Kommentare: The experience has been a great because of the Help Desk's availability on technical problems.
The company has saved many hours in time, which equals money, with the automation connecting to clients and continued interaction with campaigns we have started to run.
Being able to access clients profiles and communication chain makes follow up easier.

Setting up and activating a campaign are quick and easy once you have completed the first one. The specific searches from Sales Navigator integrate easily into a campaign process. Additional features have been added that have improved some of the tedious actions previously required to comply with LinkedIn criteria.

I find on occasions that replies have been missed but this could be my abilities with technology. I would find tutorials in a video / YouTube format on features useful as a basic training. The Help Line is fantastic but as I learn via them I am realising that I am not utilising the features that are there efficiently

Max
Max
CEO in Italien
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We-Connect from the view of a seasoned user

Kommentare: Excellent. I couldn't operate without it.

The simplicity of use. I'm not a techie but can navigate my way around with the help of the support team.

Just that sometimes I work weekends - We-Connect technical support doesn't.