Über Honeycommb

A customized social platform for brands, creators, influencers and communities alike to build a space for YOUR People.

Erfahre mehr über Honeycommb

Control over creative assets, customer service and responsiveness to needs, ease of use, mobile/web accessibility.

Missing some needed features at first but quickly bringing them online.

Bewertungen zu Honeycommb

Honeycommb hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 29 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Honeycommb bereits verwendet?

Angela S.
Angela S.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Choice

Kommentare: Fantastic experience! Within days of using it I realized this app was critical to the success of my business.

This was probably the easiest business choice ever. Honeycommb made the process simple and easy. My service was up and running within a week.

The service does have a high price tag when you begin to scale.

Antwort von Honeycommb

Thanks so much, Humble Acres Team!

Nicholas P.
Managing Director in UK
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great service and a very good community platform for course providers

Kommentare: Overall it has been a good experience and has made a dramatic impact to the quality of service we are able to provide to our members. When we first joined Honeycommb we were using an online forum and knew we needed to change, within an hour of finding Honeycommb we were already on a product demonstration and knew this was the right thing for us. We have had no regrets at all.

The speed and ease of getting set up were very impressive. The Honeycommb team has been great to work with (we have been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) and are constantly releasing new improvements and features to make the platform even better.

There are minor features here and there that make it feel this platform isn't yet 100% the finished product, but we were told about certain features not yet being ready before we signed up, so it wasn't a surprise. New features are added that bring the browser version closer to being like the mobile app, but there are some minor things we are still waiting to see being implemented that would tighten up the whole experience.

Tim R.
Partner in USA
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Wish I knew before signing up...

Kommentare: This was a situation of not knowing what you don't know, until it's too late. Had we known the things about HC that we learned once we launched, we'd never have moved forward. Although the service was pretty good, it could never overcome their joke of a backend interface and the inability to make wide-reaching adjustments that applied to current members and new ones.

Clean, modern interface. They do the bulk of the setup.

The backend management is a joke. So difficult to figure out what should be easy things. Some things you can't even do without them. Their feed is confusing and you don't have much control over how people interact with the feed (logic is sorely lacking). It was a steep, steep learning curve, as a result (for Admins and members).

Karagan O.
Karagan O.
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's been amazing - but becoming quickly outdated.

I've absolutely loved my experience with honeycomb. It was extremely fast to get set up with an app for our community, and it has been a success. We've been using it for over a year though, and a lot of the promise features have not shown up. Since we've signed up, a lot of new communities have come to fruition… And seem to have a lot more features and better organization than honeycomb. With that said, they are open to feedback and are working on a lot of things… And still a solid choice with good pricing if you are looking to start a community app

We had a pretty horrible account manager for the first year, and now we go directly through their customer support. With an app at this price, it is helpful to have someone direct to speak to and give suggestions on how to improve the app proactively versus having to reach out to a support team. Additionally, we are waiting patiently for new features to come out and just keep seeing some small features show up that in the grand scheme of things don't really improve the app experience. There is limited ability to customize, integrate and improve the app on the customer ends.

Grace G.
Founder & CEO in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The smoothest experience ever

I usually tackle any new product I venture into using with a lot skepticism. Throughout, I was thinking, where's the catch? But nothing, no catch. They are a team of amazing, super helpful people, they are on top of their game, beyond responsive. When they set my app, it was so quick, with no complications and the feedback and fixes for my approval were so quick. Every penny I pay, I feel good about because the product is great, the service is awesome, the people behind the product and the service are real people who are kind and very supportive. Best decision I've ever made to go with them

There's nothing I don't like about it :)

Jelske V.
Fanmanager in Niederlande
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The base

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our experience with Honeycommb is amazing. Our succesmanager is really invested from the start and that gave us so much trust in what we were developing together. It's really teamwork when you work with Honeycommb!

What I like the most is all the features that Honeycommb has to offer. We've recently used the live feature which worked great. We love the group and group chat features. But overall we are just really happy with the fact that the members can post there own content.

The one thing that we miss in the software are more payment options. We are operating from Europe (The Netherlands) and over here we are not used to using creditcards. We are happy with the options of Apple and google pay. But unfortunately The Netherlands is one of the few country's that isn't supporting google pay. That leaves Apple Pay and creditcard as payment options. We would love to see Ideal or Sepa edited to the possibilities as for we know that we will get more paying users if we have those options.

Giovanni V.
Giovanni V.
Chief Creative in Niederlande
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A community builder who thinks with you

Kommentare: I've selected Honeycommb from a dozen competitors and they are by far the best. Their customer support is fantastic and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped me from the beginning with every single step of the road. It has been such a pleasure working with them and I am always wowed by the amount of cool features they have. Setup was easy and painless, and now it's on us to build the biggest community for innovators in the world ;)

Looks and feels super professional and different. It is really what it claims to be, a white label fully functional social network.

The backend needs extra support to look a bit better, it's slightly underwhelming for the admin because the front end for the user looks amazing. I mean, it doesn't really matter because your user will never see it, but I wish it looked a bit nicer.

Sara B.
Owner/Community Director in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Such a great company!

Kommentare: We love having a dedicated app for our community to be able to connect. There’s so much more we’re looking forward to implementing through our Honeycommb app, and I’m glad we have the Honeycommb team to help.

We love the ability to connect without ads or the noise of politics and other issues that arise often with social media. We also love the customer support. The people at Honeycommb are fast with replies and are very helpful navigating any issues.

The price is steep for our new organization but we know the value so we have invested no problem.

Brandon S.
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing platform.

Kommentare: I came from a competing product which I was satisfied with on another project but after using Honeycommb I am glad I made the switch. The most important and key thing I need to mention is that the customer service is outstanding. From sales call to launching your product you have help every step of the way. Even on off hours and weekends I still received relatively fast responses and they truly cared about my project.

The best part about Honeycommb was the overall ease of use. Anybody is able to jump on and easily figure things out without being intimidated.

There were a few items I “wish” we had but nothing was critical to the operation or goal of our program.

Kritza P.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: I enjoy it and will continue to use it.

I enjoy that I use it without an issue. Shows.me the best deals.

Too many notifications. But this can be easily fixed.

Robert A.
Founder in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great community app!

Kommentare: Love the folks at Honeycommb. Great support and resources.

Easy to use, terrific support. Great user experience.

No cons, it’s great. We have had a very positive experience.

Ashton T.
Global Client Success Manager in USA

Amazing App Platform

Kommentare: Honeycommb gave our app much more depth, speed and support. Couldn't have done it without Honeycommb!

Their ability to scale and cover an end to end solution for a variety of architectures. They have fantastic audience insights and their customer service is also incredible!

The UX is great, but sometimes requires a bit of a learning curve.

Antwort von Honeycommb

It's been a pleasure to work with you, Ashton!

Chris M.
Member, Board of Directors in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for holistic communication within a large community

Kommentare: I highly recommend Honeycommb without reservation. The whole experience has been extremely professional on every level and the app/technology feels very exclusive and cutting edge.

The inter-connectivity and the ability to reach members on a number of different platforms (chat, post, direct message, etc...). Also, the ability to set up different groups and sub-groups within the community of users.

Some older users struggled with certain aspects of the technology.

Antwort von Honeycommb

Appreciate your feedback, Chris!

Alexis W.
Admin in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love the Savings

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Free, easy and great way to save money without the hassle!

I love how easy this addon is to attach to your Google chrome. Super easy to find new savings for yourself.

Sometimes it doesn't find coupons even if there are some available. I've noticed this a few times but oh well.

Chad G.
Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Its a Scam.

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Feels like a scam. No free trial. No refunds. Pay us. Then we will turn it on. And it won't refund, even when it doesn't work. Can't make this up. Never had such a horrible experience with an American software company before.

I paid on Thursday. Logged into the backend. Its clunky. Poorly developed and extremely limited. Used the link from the backend to open the front end in Safari. About 20 lines of code ran, then the screen went blank. I refreshed. Nothing. Waited a few minutes thinking maybe they just need to activate it. 20 lines of code then blank again. Perplexed, I switch to Chrome. Same thing. 20 lines of code, then blank. I live in Hawaii, so I thought maybe they went home and I would try again on Friday. Same thing all day Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday. 20 lines of code, then a blank screen. On Sunday I requested a refund. Nothing. Canceled our meeting for Monday. Still no refund. Emailed on Tuesday. Wednesday I got a reply they would not charge me again. I responded requesting a refund since the stupid front end never worked. They emailed back and told me it was working fine on their end. I tried again and magically it worked for me too now. Still would not give a refund. Feature set is limited. Customer support is awful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is something special. Don't waste your time.

Sales process. They took my money but the site never worked.

Cassandra O.
CEO/CFO in USA
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Honeycommb is the future!

Kommentare: The team is very responsive, and thus far, I have not had an issue that has not been addressed.

Honeycommb's interface is customizable and seamless. Their platform has certainly increased the engagement of my app audience. Further, the team is very responsive to questions and ideas and is always working for its users. I can firmly say that I am happy with their platform.

I haven't found a reason not to like anything.

Antwort von Honeycommb

Thanks for your feedback, Cassandra! We appreciate your partnership!

Account Executive in USA

Great Feature That Needs the Cloud

Kommentare: Extremely happy, the only complaint is a very small one. This is great for customer rewards, helps client retention, and helps build a culture as a company.

I love the promotion/sales based driven aspects to the software. The marketing data is extremely organized and allows for efficient analysis. Very easy interface.

It doesn't feel like there's any future plans with this company in growing, and really wish they had more than just "data based solutions". If they moved to the cloud, that'd help our company a lot.

Chief Product Officer in USA

Honeycommb Review

Kommentare: We have used Honeycommb to connect influencers with our target audience, employee engagement, and to build communities or people who share similar interests.

Meaningful engagement with other community members. Invisible but effective moderation. Build deeper relationships with employees, influencers, and partners.

Inability to automatically bring import audience from other networks.

Lea B.
Clerk in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Honeycommb

5 letztes Jahr

There are a couple of functions that I really like about Honeycommb. To start off, I like that Honeycommb can be used on different devices and apps. I also like that it allows me to work on different platforms at once. I also like the look and feel of the software, including being given the ability to control every element I design.

The thing I liked the least about this software is the price. After the free version, the price goes up drastically.

Elise R.
Creative Director in Kanada

When You're Learning, You Need the Right Tools!

Kommentare: The customer service has been great. Whenever we have questions or need help we're treated with a sense of urgency, which is ideal. Our customer service contact at Honeycommb is friendly and receptive to passing our suggestion on to the rest of their team.

The Honeycommb team got us up and running quickly. Having our own white-label app is pretty fancy and Honeycommb helped make achieving our goal of hosting an independent community dedicated to creative entrepreneurs a reality.

Still things to learn... We're new to operating our own dedicated community so there would be a big learning curve with any software. Considering all the research we did the Pony Friday team is confident we chose the right platform to launch with. And they keep fixing things so we're comfortable with the direction it's all heading.

Elena I.
Administrator in Australien
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

LittleMonsters.com

The intregueing content, community culture & values.

In-Platform administration features still yet to come.

Thank you, Elena!

Dianne S.
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Outstanding

Kommentare: Working with Honeycommb on my app has been a great experience. Very happy I found them!!! Looking forward to all the new things to come from them.

The speed at which Honeycommb helped me get my app up and running. Customer Service is A+++. Couldn't be happier.

No cons as of yet!!! Going great!!! Wouldn't change a thing.

Tim R.
CTO in UK

Fantastic platform for creating social networks

Kommentare: Honeycommb have been excellent to work with. It's a great product and their on-boarding process is very quick and easy

The easy way to create a fully branded social network. Easy to maintain the content and users

There's a couple of small improvements to allow posting one message to multiple groups

Antwort von Honeycommb

Thanks very much, Tim! It's a continued pleasure working with you!

Justin A.
Founder in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Loving the app and the team

Kommentare: Our sales person [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was amazing. He was very helpful, informative, and knowledge.

We just signed up for this app, but we are loving it. It flows every well. It is easy to use. It has a lot of great options.

We have not found any yet. We have only be live for about a week. So far so good.

Antwort von Honeycommb

It's been a pleasure working with you, Justin! Thanks for your feedback!

Sergio D.
Sergio D.
CEO in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

How Honeycommb is changing the world.

Kommentare: Amazing - like I said the team is so involved that it becomes more than just another tool.

The software itself is amazing however it is the genuineness of the team behind it that is my absolute favorite attribute.

A bit confusing on the backend, but once you navigate it with some help, it makes sense.