Über Melio

Bezahle jeden Anbieter oder jede Rechnung kostenlos. Verwende Banküberweisung oder Karten, auch wenn Anbieter nur Schecks akzeptieren.

Erfahre mehr über Melio

Perfect integration with Quickbooks. Low cost to process payment.

Checks are lost, sent twice, logged as deposited when not.

Bewertungen zu Melio

3,6
3,8

Melio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 136 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Melio bereits verwendet?

Tru
Tru
Founder in USA
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

Still haven’t dived in too deep but I like it

Kommentare: It’s a thought to. Put to the side for when I create. My budget

It’s availability and the expertise by which it was made

The price is too high for me right now.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Tru, thank you for taking the time to post this review. Just to verify, Melio is free to use. You will only be charged a 2.9% fee if you pay via credit card. We hope you choose to use Melio! Best, Team Melio

Beverly
Accountant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good unless you need a critical payment to be processed immediately

Kommentare: Up until the failed same-day payments, it had been a pretty good way for us to send out payments without having to get checks signed. I am very disappointed with the same day payment issues though.

It's free and can be used by the owner from his cell phone.

We had two critical payments that had to go out same day. We paid $30 to have them expedited and they both failed. Customer service could not tell me why and the issue was never resolved.

Jim
Owner/General Manager in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Non Responsive Support

1,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We reported a very serious fraudulent activity over a week ago, since this time I have been trying to get someone associated with Melio to contact us in order to share additional information concerning this case. Trying to reach someone within the Melio organization is a joke, I am extremely frustrated by the lack response when it comes to urgent matters. For this reason only, I would NEVER recommend anyone to use Melio. It is fine until a situation arises then you are absolutely 100% on your own. A simple call or a follow-up email from a live person versus automated responses would go a long way.

The product is easy to use, however customer support is NON-EXISTENT. There is NO WAY to reach an actual person, either via phone or "Live Chat". So far my experience with Meilo 's customer support has been absolutely horrible.

Customer Service/Support Team is unreachable & non responsive

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Jim, We appreciate you voicing your concerns and would love the chance to turn this experience around for you. We're currently investigating further to see if your case has been resolved or if you need further assistance. To make sure we have all the correct info, please send an email to support@melio.com with the subject line "Capterra review". Kindly include your account name, contact details and a brief explantation of the issue you've been experiencing. We will ensure your case is placed on high priority and responded to by a member of our support team within the next 1-2 business days. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Team Melio

Kate
CFO in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Melio Feedback

Kommentare: I am happy with the product, especially since it is free for the functionality I am using it for. I would be willing to pay a small fee (at least the cost of a stamp) to have live checks be processed and mailed on the same day that the payment is processed.

I love that I can pay all invoices without printing and mailing checks. It is also great that the program completely integrates with QuickBooks so the bills show up automatically in Melio, and with a few clicks I can pay all of the bills.

It takes over a week for a live check to be delivered to a vendor, which is a long time.

Antwort von Melio

Hi Kate, thank you for taking the time to post such an excellent review. We are glad Melio has been able to save you time and busywork. We are currently working on a fast check feature and it should be available soon, so stay tuned. All the best, Team Melio

sandy
accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Melio is a great option for sending and receiving payments

Kommentare: I have been extremely happy with the ability to have payments come directly into my bank account from the customer, and the fees are fair.

This product integrates very well with Quickbooks Online, and is fairly easy to use once it is set-up. Customer Service is great

Set-up takes a little bit of computer saavy, but customer service is very helpful. It takes a little bit longer than I would like to get the funds in my bank account after a customer has made the payment when they pay from their bank account.

Founder & CEO in Indien

Melio is the amazing payment solution to get started.

Kommentare: It's overall a great experience with the Melio Payments.

Melio is the great payment solution for the invoicing and billing for any business to get started.

This is the great product with overall nice experience. We are the certified partner with Melio too, and helping other businesses as well to choose the right solution for the payments and billing.

Founder in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A simple ach solution

Kommentare: It’s a really positive experience. I use it and recommend it.

The ease of use is what I like best about melio. It took no time to setup the account, connect it to my bank and get going. It’s allows you to pay vendors and collect their Banking info in one place. That’s my favorite part.

My least favorite part is that it doesn’t appear to create 1099 from the platform though it’s listed in the features. If you can, it’s really tough to find so simplifying that would be helpful.

Paul
CEO in USA

When it works, it's great

Kommentare: Even though it is (mostly) free of charge to use, I have lost confidence that payments will be made as scheduled. The need to keep monitoring Melio and our bank accounts means that I am now investigating other options, even if I have to pay for them.

I wanted a way of paying my vendors by ACH. I wanted to be the one that solicited their bank details - not have the payment company dis-intermediate me. There were some bonus features: if a vendor doesn't want to be paid by ACH, I can still use Melio to pay them by check; They claimed to support international payments; I can set up multiple companies of mine on one account and have the staff of each company only access the relevant one. It's tough to argue with free.

There are some vendors that need paying every month, but the amount changes from month to month: Melio's recurring payments only works if the amount is constant, so you have to set up a payment from scratch each time. However the biggest issue is with payments that do not go through even after receiving notification that they are scheduled.....on several occasions, I have had to bring 'stuck' payments to Melio's attention. Operations typically blames it on Compliance and says they can't do anything.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Paul, thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review and share your feedback. We are happy to hear that Melio's ability to send payments to vendors by both ACH and paper check has been of use to you. We appreciate the feedback regarding the ability to have recurring payments be of different amounts, and would be happy to pass that along to our product team. Regarding payments that are declined by Compliance or fail to deliver to the vendor for various reasons, Melio users are sent an email notifying them of the payment failure as well as the reasoning. In order to resolve, the user must reach out to our Support team directly. If the failure reason is due to Compliance, our Support team will provide the Compliance team's contact information or escalate the issue to them. We hope this clears things up for any future issues you may run into. Thanks again for your honest feedback! All the best, Team Melio

Oscar
Manager in USA
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great savings for business invoicing.

Kommentare: There's no phone support. However, I submitted a request for assistance and was amazed how fast I received a response via email. I believe it was within an hour.

First and foremost, its free. Easy to use. Quickly search for historical data.

No drag and dropping multiple invoices. No lumping of invoices for same vendor. This then creates multiple transactions through the payment method. Not a huge deal breaker. Just a time waster and causes vendors to gripe about fees on their end.

Hannah
Hannah
Consultant in Israel
Quelle: GetApp

Good software until there's a problem - then no support

The actual payment methods are easy to use and intuitive.

I've been dealing with a problem in our account and no one from their team will respond to my emails asking for help. I like the platform and would like to keep using it, but if I can't get this resolved or speak to a person to feel like my account matters to them, I will be ending my account.

vor 8 Stunden

Hi Hannah, thanks for sharing your review. We would love the chance to turn this experience around for you and are currently investigating further to see if your case has been resolved or if you need further assistance. To make sure we have all the correct info, kindly send an email to support@melio.com with the subject line "Capterra review", including your account name, full contact details and a brief explantation of the issue you experienced. Please also include a ticket number (if you have one). We'll ensure your case is responded to by a member of our support team within 1-2 business days. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Team Melio

Melissa
President in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Melio helps me get my vendors paid easily and on-time FOR FREE!

Melio integrates VERY WELL with QBO. I'm able to set up vendor bills/payments with a simple approval workflow quickly and easily. My vendors can choose how they are paid (paper check or direct deposit) and I can choose how to pay them (bank account or credit card). Paying with a bank account is FREE!

I'm finding that my vendor addresses don't carry over from QBO to Melio, so the first time I pay a vendor in Melio I have to type in the vendor address in Melio, even though it's already set up in QBO. It's a minor inconvenience that I'm hopeful Melio will fix. (Their customer support is great!)

Kyle
NA in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great system

Kommentare: It has been great, my only cons are relatively minor issues, and the system is very useful for my business.

Melio is a great payment processor, I have a much better experience with them than with their only real competition, Plastiq. While Plastiq has IRS-esque customer service, Melio really go out of their way to ensure a positive user experience. Melio is also faster at processing ACH payments, which is a huge plus.

It would be really helpful if Melio offered wire transfers, and aggregate payments (ie, charge 10k to card 1 and 10k to card 2 so as to issue a single payment of 20k). Also, sometimes compliance reviews cause payment delays. They could perhaps offer a cut off before which compliance reviews will not cause delays if the review is passed, that would make the system have more reliable timing.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Kyle, thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are delighted to hear you find Melio useful and that our customer support team has been able to assist you. We appreciate your detailed feedback and will take it into account as we continue to improve our product and service. We do have some good news on this front already: Partial payment options that will allow you to use multiple payment methods for a single bill and create installments are currently in development, and we hope to roll them out soon. Wire transfers are also in the works, so stay tuned. All the best, Team Melio

Danie
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Melio is fantastic for bill pay, OK for receivables

Melio is super easy to set up and use. The integration is fast and simple, and works reliably. Being able to enter bills in QBO and have them in Melio, and if appropriate set up payments too so all the client has to do is approve them has been game changing for payables management and cash flow forecasting, especially for our distributed, international clients.

Melio is missing a few features. It really needs to require a W9 for certain vendors before it allows payment. It's also frustrating that it can't take pre-payments/retainers. We have clients that really need that, and other clients whose customers payments fail too often because they misunderstood that question and answered incorrectly. Overall, the A/P side is much stronger than the A/R side.

Ryan Rey
Accountant in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Payment Solution that works

Kommentare: Melio has an excellent customer support and resolves any issues quickly.

We choose this product since it seamlessly integrates with our accounting software. It also allows us to send paper checks without the hassle of printing and mailing them.

There is nothing really to dislike about the software with how our company is using it right now. I do hope for a much better interface and a more informative dashboard in the future.

letztes Jahr

Hi Ryan, thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are delighted to hear you find Melio useful and that our customer support team has been able to assist you. We appreciate your detailed feedback and will take it into account as we continue to improve our product and service. All the best, Team Melio

Herbert
Computer-Hardware, Selbstständig

Painless payments for painful payees

Kommentare: Excellent

I was able to set up payments to the very few vendors that absolutely demand being paid via ACH rather than needing to consolidate my business transactions through a software suite to make it worthwhile. It is also incredibly affordable or free for the transactions, and there has not been problems.

There was a feature that was pretty adept at picking up an invoice PDF and setting it up as a pending bill, but the accuracy has gone down. Nothing to cry about though as I have always triple checked things!

Antwort von Melio

Hi Herbert, thank you for the fantastic review. We are delighted to hear Melio has been able to take some of the pain out of making business payments - it's what we're here for. We would also like to thank you for your feedback which we will pass along to the team. All the best, Team Melio

Jonathan
Founder and Senior Accountant in USA

Why use Melio with QuickBooks

Kommentare: Excelleent

The built-in integration with QBO and QuickBooks Desktop allow easy flow from invoice entry to payment. The ability to schedule to send either ACH or Check within QuickBooks is critical to our workflow. If we don't have the ACH info the ability to request it securely from the vendor is great

No batch payment, the ability to pay more than one bill with a single payment would be a great addition. Also showing how credits are applied to a bill would be extremely helpful. We send a "bill & applied payments" to our vendors so they will know. Just an extra step that we would like to eliminate

Jason
President in USA
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Cut to the Chase Solution

Kommentare: Customer service is second to none. You really get the sense that the people speaking to you care about the product and care about how you are using it. I've had several people reach out to me just to make sure everything was okay and that we were getting the most out of the product. The interface needs a little work to make it easier to use, feels a bit clunky at times, that and the other things listed above are some issues that need to be incorporated in but other than that we love using Melio for our needs.

Melio is a great product we recently had the opportunity to discover. I was very impressed at how easy it integrated to our accounting in Quickbooks. This is the main reason I found it so vital in our operation. Before we started using Melio there never really was a great solution for paying people by different means. We had some vendors who wanted printed checks and still others who preferred an electronic payment. Melio makes it easy for your company to pay people safely and quickly.

I have to say I really like the software so far but there are a couple of items I would really like to see and these items almost stopped me from deciding to use the product. First, the paper checks really need an overhaul to look more professional and branded from a specific company. I've had freelancers who wonder if the check is legitimate because it doesn't have our logo or they can't see that it's coming from us. Paper checks definitely need some work...also, the ability to run a simple payroll out of Melio wold be helpful so that you can eliminate printing checks in your office completely. It would be nice to be able to simply pay employees through Melio as well as freelancers. I know that there are work arounds, but we need a dedicated way to pay employees added.

Antwort von Melio

Hi Jason, thank you for posting such an amazing review. We are very happy to hear you find Melio's various payment options useful and that our service is able to save you time and hassle. Also, thank you for your valuable insights into our product - we will pass them along to the relevant teams. All the best, Team Melio

Jamie

Best bill pay ever!!!

Kommentare: I have used Melio since day 1 and hope they never discontinue it. The ease of use and the integration with QuickBooks is like no other app out there. I pray they keep it free, because it is the best out there.

Melio makes it so easy to pay bills and receive payments!!! I use it daily for my business and recommend it to all of my clients.

Partial payment options which I beleive they are working on perfecting. But mostly it is all very user friendly.

Adam
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Melio for Wine Retailers

Kommentare: See above.

-ability to use credit cards to pay distributors via ACH -ability to earn triple points on Chase INK Preferred card since Melio is categorized as "shipping" for Chase. Don't mess around with this! -syncing to Quickbooks invoices -itemized credit card transactions with distributor name; easier for bookkeeper -wonderful and responsive account rep - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Smart -simple interface

THINGS TO ADD: -importing vendor credits from Quickbooks to Melio -ability to partially pay an invoice -ability to sort invoices by date, vendor, due date, amount, etc. -need to clearly display which store/account I'm logged in under; I have two stores and I have to click my name in the bottom left to see which store I'm logged in under ISSUES/IMPROVEMENTS: -better communication with accounts receivable departments at vendors; a lot of companies have Melio and have no idea what it is, don't trust payment, don't tell sales reps, etc. -improve the speed of emailing of payees after payments are made; there is a lot of confusion if/when a payment is made -Code for bonus categories for AmEx and Barclays business cards -Create an Android app -Find a way for credit card payments to hit vendors' accounts at open of business next-day -offer promotions to be more competitive with Plastiq. Currently, Plastiq offers tens of thousands of dollars every month with 1% fees. They also only charge 2.5%... -Find a way to make COD payments easier or more trusted with alcohol vendors

Sue
Owner/ Founder in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Invoice

Kommentare: Outside of the invoice problem, I can't find fault.

I like the ease of use. I also like that it offers what PayPal doesn't...I can allow my clients/customers to pay using their credit/debit card without having to create a account. Thats what I'm looking for, at an affordable price...melio got it

in order to complete a transaction the client/customer will have to add a invoice....ummmm...thats NOT going to work. I will loose money like that. Tried sending a message...NOONE is there to respond. Time to move on to a competitor

letztes Jahr

Hi Sue, thank you for taking the time to post this review and provide us with valuable input that will help us make Melio even better. All the best, Team Melio

George
George
Portfolio Management in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Kommentare: It has been great overall: saves me a lot of time, great price point, and customer service has reached out to me numerous times to tell me about new functions and to check in.

The ease of use is incredible. I simply drop one of my invoices into the software and generate a check within seconds. So much easier than writing checks by hand. Melio has saved me hours in productivity.

I would like more integration into Quickbooks. Also, sometimes when you drop a new vendor's invoice, the software doesn't read it correctly.

Antwort von Melio

Hi George, thank you so much for this wonderful review and for your important feedback. We are so happy to hear Melio is making your life easier and saving you valuable working hours - it's what we're here for! We will pass your input along to the relevant teams and continue to work to make our service even better. All the best, Team Melio

Noah
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Saves me hours every week, for free!

Kommentare: So easy to use, good service, fast, and free!

It's like the best bank bill pay ever! Easy to set up recurring payments and see delivery times.

Wishlist - if it integrated fully with Wave Invoicing, that would be cool, and that would provide an entirely free connected workflow.

Zane
Chief Financial Officer in USA
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A God Among Men

Kommentare: We use Melio to send all our ACH transfers. You can quickly upload and create bills and schedule payments for whenever they are due. when you send transfers via your business debit card, they arrive to your vendors NEXT DAY! It's super easy and actually fun to use. They also have the ability to pay your vendors via credit card, so they charge your card and deliver the funds to your vendor's bank account for a small fee. It really helps us keep up with cash flow, plus the 2% back from the credit card makes the fee almost non existent. And with the direct connection to Quickbooks Online, its super easy to sync all your vendors, bills and payments, making Melio a perfect bill management application. We'd recommend it to everyone.

- Free to use - Free to send bank transfers - Low cost to send bank transfers by charging a credit card - Perfect bill management application - Gorgeous and responsive UI - Syncs directly with Quickbooks - Quick and responsive support staff

No ability to pay international vendors via credit card transactions, but no one does that so not really a loss.

Barb
Bookkeeper in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Good System - Needs some tweaks

Kommentare: I have onboarded 2 clients. The first one went well. The second one did not. We had to verify the bank account the deposits did not come through. I kept getting different answers from customer service. Sometimes saying they had gone out, and sometimes saying they had not gone out yet. Back and forth. I think it took about 10 days for them to finally send them out. I still don't know why.

Very inexpensive way to send ACH payments. ACH is free. Paying with a CC is not, but that's not surprising. Ability to sync bills/payments to/from Quickbooks Online.

All payments/bills have to be paid one at a time even if it's the same vendor. Need a way to pay more than one at once to be more efficient. No good reports to see what payments have been sent out.

Antwort von Melio

Hi Barb, thank you for posting this review and providing us with valuable feedback. We will pass your input along to the relevant teams. We are sorry to hear about the issue you had but are glad it was finally resolved. Happy to hear you find Melio helpful and cost-effective. All the best, Team Melio

Jeff
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Idea, poor implementation, horrific customer service

Kommentare: Really poor customer service, no one is able to help or give advice, and it's a total waste of my time.

It was easy to set up an account and has a pleasing aesthetic. I was really excited to find it. It's easy to set up vendors and create an invoice (took just a tiny bit of trial and error, but it's very self explanatory).

It took 6 weeks and numerous emails and chat messages to get them to send a test payment to verify my company bank account. Finally someone who said they were a specialist or a manager said that they had put in a manual override to get my test payments sent. That should have been a warning sign. Then I tried to send my first payment to my vendor, and when I did it said the payment failed and I needed to contact compliance, with no additional information. I've gotten a dribble of requests asking for IRS letters and articles of organization. I've sent them in, but I have had no response as to why I was rejected, why they didn't ask for that information up front if it was going to be needed (it was very foreseeable), and there's no way to get a hold of anyone else. So, I've been waiting for 8+ weeks total and still don't have a functioning product, I don't have any idea what is wrong, and there's no way to contact anyone. The on-site chat rep tells me that they're not authorized to answer my questions and that I need to email the compliance team, but the compliance team is totally unresponsive.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Jeff, thanks for reaching out. Melio requires an EIN or SSN to approve your account for use. Sometimes, our Compliance team requires further information to verify a business and approve the account. As our Support team does not have access to Compliance decisions, Compliance must indeed be contacted directly. We can confirm our Compliance team has been in touch with you via email regarding your account, and requested further information to possibly overturn their decision and review your account as of today, January 27th. Please note, our teams are available Monday-Friday 9am-6pm EST. Best Regards, Team Melio