Über Melio

Bezahle jeden Anbieter oder jede Rechnung kostenlos. Verwende Banküberweisung oder Karten, auch wenn Anbieter nur Schecks akzeptieren.

Erfahre mehr über Melio

Perfect integration with Quickbooks. Low cost to process payment.

Checks are lost, sent twice, logged as deposited when not.

Bewertungen zu Melio

4,0

Melio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 372 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Melio bereits verwendet?

Ginger
Ginger
Court reporter in USA
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Melio is the best way to pay and get paid!

Kommentare: It’s been extremely easy to use and set up, and is keeping in compliance!

This has been the only site that I have found that allows me to pay my contractors via credit card and float my expenses!

I honestly don’t have any cons to list about Melio. I truly love the service!

letztes Jahr

Hi Ginger, thank you for sharing this review. We're happy to hear you find Melio useful and easy to use. We'll be sure to pass this feedback along to our team. Best, Team Melio

Jamie
Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Melio is the best and works seamlessly with QBO

Kommentare: There were a few kinks at first but most of them have been worked out, the customer service is great. I have enjoyed working with them to fix issues or work out bugs. The ease of the app and ability of the integration with QBO is unprecedented and has seriously saved me hundreds of hours for each client that I handle bookkeeping for. I love how quick and easy it is, and it's all in one platform, incoming, outgoing and history. I love everything about Melio.

The fact that it is free for ACH and has the integration with QBO. It has become my go to for my clients and bill paying and payment processing. I can track all of there A/R and A/P and submit payments or receive payments with a click of a button, makes it so easy and simple. I recommend to my clients and I use it myself almost daily. I love how it gives you options, you pay the fee or your customer does, they make the call on how they want to be paid via check or ACH. It just makes sense.

The fact that the ACH option still takes sometimes 3, 5 or even 7 days to receive does put a strain on cash flow for some clients. The processing of checks also seems to take a really long time, sometimes I will get a bill in and go immediately to setup payment and it states the received date would still be after the due date which makes it frustrating at times. I appreciate the 2 checks a month for free before charging and realize it can't all be free, but it was nice when it was free. I also wish they had more business to person options, not just B2B. This would be super valuable for Non-profits to save on processing fees as well as some MLM businesses.

Antwort von Melio

Hi Jaime, thank you for sharing this review with us and the community! We're glad to hear you find Melio useful and easy to use. Best, Team Melio

Bridgette
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Magnificent Melio

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Melio provides fantastic features such as quick payments including international. There are also no fees for payments. My favorite feature is there are incentives such as earning points simply for making and receiving payments.

I have no complaints at this time. Melio is a great software.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Bridgette, thanks for taking the time to share this review. We're delighted to hear that Melio has been quick, efficient and helpful for your business. We'll be sure to pass this feedback along to the team! Best, Team Melio

Dawn
Notary Public in USA
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Can’t get paid

1,0 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Apparently my experience is awful because I can’t get my money

I am a Notary in the state of Florida. I currently have 2 customers who are attempting to use Melio to pay me. I have tried numerous times and different ways to set up my ACH payments to my bank account. Melio will not recognize my bank. Unfortunately now Signature Mobil Services refuses to pay me any other way and CAC has been trying to pay me thru Melio and is unable.

I still can’t get paid and I’m disgusted with the process there are no phone numbers to call and I get nowhere when I email

vor 3 Tagen

Hi Dawn, thanks for sharing this feedback. We're so sorry this has been your experience. We would like to take a look into your accounts and see why you haven't been able to add your bank account. In order for us to further investigate this issue, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at reviews@melio.com with any questions. We want to make this a better experience for you.

Melissa
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Melio helps me get my vendors paid easily and on-time FOR FREE!

Melio integrates VERY WELL with QBO. I'm able to set up vendor bills/payments with a simple approval workflow quickly and easily. My vendors can choose how they are paid (paper check or direct deposit) and I can choose how to pay them (bank account or credit card). Paying with a bank account is FREE!

I'm finding that my vendor addresses don't carry over from QBO to Melio, so the first time I pay a vendor in Melio I have to type in the vendor address in Melio, even though it's already set up in QBO. It's a minor inconvenience that I'm hopeful Melio will fix. (Their customer support is great!)

Garrett
Garrett
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Worst customer service ever

Kommentare: customer service is the biggest joke in the world!!

The product itself is really nice for book keeping and why I want to keep using but im about to find something different if I cant get some one to email me or call me back.

Customer service!!!!! I think I have emailed or messaged them 5-10 times and have never received a response or call back. Ive asked my friend who is a recruiter to get me a real persons email and phone number and they didnt respond. All I want to do is change my email address because the one on file doesn't work anymore.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Garrett, thank you for sharing your feedback and we're sorry to hear that you faced difficulty in reaching out to our support team. We understand your concern and would be glad to assist you with updating your email address. Since there is limited information here, kindly email us at reviews@melio.com and we'll be more than happy to take care of this for you. Best, Team Melio

Milena
BOOKKEEPER in USA

Love it so far

Kommentare: Great! I am very happy with all features Melio provides and will recommend it to anyone who needs a payment processing system.

I love Melio. It is very easy to use, and really convenient. I am able to provide more services while spending less time per client. Thank you!

I had a problem with a Wire transfer once, I haven't tried it again to know if the issue was fixed. Will update when I use it again.

Antwort von Melio

Hi Milena, thanks for sharing this review with us and the community! We're glad to hear you find Melio useful and easy to use. Best, Team Melio

Fotografie, Selbstständig

Great for small businesses that want to keep track of contractors

Kommentare: I can pay contractors, keep track of their invoices easily, and also keep track of their total annual payments for my tax purposes much easier.

It's made my life easier keeping track of each contractor and how much I've paid them over the year making taxes less of a hassle.

I'd love to see Melio function with Quicken. I'd like more customization for my own branding with creating and how clients see and receive invoices, giving me logos, names, and branding color options.

letztes Jahr

Hi Adam, we are glad to hear Melio has made your life easier and that you find the tool useful. Thank you for sharing this review. Best, Team Melio

Greg
Greg
Founder in USA

Many other better solutions

The user interface is basic, but that's actually a good thing in this case

dispute resolution was atrocious - still unresolved over nearly 6 months

letztes Jahr

Hi Greg, thank you for sharing this feedback. We'd love to turn this experience around for you and will need a bit more info to investigate this further. Please send us your contact details at reviews@melio.com so that one of our team members can assist you. Best, Team Melio

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Melio is the amazing payment solution to get started.

Kommentare: It's overall a great experience with the Melio Payments.

Melio is the great payment solution for the invoicing and billing for any business to get started.

This is the great product with overall nice experience. We are the certified partner with Melio too, and helping other businesses as well to choose the right solution for the payments and billing.

Ochana
Accounting Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love Melio for Large Orders!

In our line of contracting, we purchase houses from the mainland. Melio allows us to pay large amounts of money through ACH. It saves us wire xfer costs.

Waiting for Business to Customer or SoleProp Sub-Contractors payments. Only B2B xfers allowed at this time. We need to pay individual subcontractors and refund clients at certain times and the ACH is the best way to accomplish this. Please enable this function so that we aren't limited to whom we send money to with your product. We also cannot have customers pay us through Melio... sometimes payments of over $100K for building are needed, and we have to send them to the bank to do a wire xfer. Please enable C2B payments.

letztes Jahr

Hi Ochana, thanks for sharing this review. We are happy to hear you are finding Melio useful and we appreciate this feedback. If we offer the option of consumer to business payments in the future, please know we'll be sure to make this known. Best, Team Melio

Kemoi
Project Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Melio is user friendly and get the job done consistently

Kommentare: It saves me time with invoicing. I have been using this tool for years and I enjoy using it.

It's free and it's an essential tool to run my business. I can send invoices and collect payments with ease.

The processing time on paid invoices. I can't mark invoices as paid within Melio

letztes Jahr

Hi Kemoi, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Melio. We're glad to hear that our user-friendly platform has been an essential tool for running your business and that you find it easy to send invoices and collect payments. We appreciate your feedback. Best, Team Melio

Kyle
NA in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great system

Kommentare: It has been great, my only cons are relatively minor issues, and the system is very useful for my business.

Melio is a great payment processor, I have a much better experience with them than with their only real competition, Plastiq. While Plastiq has IRS-esque customer service, Melio really go out of their way to ensure a positive user experience. Melio is also faster at processing ACH payments, which is a huge plus.

It would be really helpful if Melio offered wire transfers, and aggregate payments (ie, charge 10k to card 1 and 10k to card 2 so as to issue a single payment of 20k). Also, sometimes compliance reviews cause payment delays. They could perhaps offer a cut off before which compliance reviews will not cause delays if the review is passed, that would make the system have more reliable timing.

Antwort von Melio

Hi Kyle, thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are delighted to hear you find Melio useful and that our customer support team has been able to assist you. We appreciate your detailed feedback and will take it into account as we continue to improve our product and service. We do have some good news on this front already: Partial payment options that will allow you to use multiple payment methods for a single bill and create installments are currently in development, and we hope to roll them out soon. Wire transfers are also in the works, so stay tuned. All the best, Team Melio

Paul
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

When it works, it's great

Kommentare: Even though it is (mostly) free of charge to use, I have lost confidence that payments will be made as scheduled. The need to keep monitoring Melio and our bank accounts means that I am now investigating other options, even if I have to pay for them.

I wanted a way of paying my vendors by ACH. I wanted to be the one that solicited their bank details - not have the payment company dis-intermediate me. There were some bonus features: if a vendor doesn't want to be paid by ACH, I can still use Melio to pay them by check; They claimed to support international payments; I can set up multiple companies of mine on one account and have the staff of each company only access the relevant one. It's tough to argue with free.

There are some vendors that need paying every month, but the amount changes from month to month: Melio's recurring payments only works if the amount is constant, so you have to set up a payment from scratch each time. However the biggest issue is with payments that do not go through even after receiving notification that they are scheduled.....on several occasions, I have had to bring 'stuck' payments to Melio's attention. Operations typically blames it on Compliance and says they can't do anything.

Antwort von Melio

Hi Paul, thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review and share your feedback. We are happy to hear that Melio's ability to send payments to vendors by both ACH and paper check has been of use to you. We appreciate the feedback regarding the ability to have recurring payments be of different amounts, and would be happy to pass that along to our product team. Regarding payments that are declined by Compliance or fail to deliver to the vendor for various reasons, Melio users are sent an email notifying them of the payment failure as well as the reasoning. In order to resolve, the user must reach out to our Support team directly. If the failure reason is due to Compliance, our Support team will provide the Compliance team's contact information or escalate the issue to them. We hope this clears things up for any future issues you may run into. Thanks again for your honest feedback! All the best, Team Melio

Marilyn
CFO in USA

GameChanger for my Firm & Clients

Kommentare: Love Melio, I switched from bill.com and which I had changed sooner

I love that Melio’s interface is very user friendly, syncs with QBO, I can complete payments to any vendor or contractor with the click of a button, it’s inexpensive, payments are received timely, there are multiple payment options.

The ACH feature could be quicker is my only suggestion for improvement

letztes Jahr

Hi Marilyn, thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful review. We are glad to know you're finding Melio easy to use and helpful for you business. Thank you for the payment ETA feedback, we'll be sure to pass it along. Best, Team Melio

Abdessalam
PhD student. teacher. in Algerien
Tiefbau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Melio will make your life easier

Kommentare: Melio ensures that your payments are sent quickly and securely to your Vendors. Furthermore, Melio guarantees on-time payments every time, giving you the confidence that your payments will be received on time. Additionally, Melio offers a range of payment options, from bank transfers to mobile wallets, which makes it easier for you to make payments on the go.

The ease of sending out payments to vendors that you work with on a regular basis, as well as being able to track how much you have paid them over the course of the year for tax season simplification, is a great asset for any business. Additionally, integrating automated payments into the process can save time and make the overall experience even smoother. Furthermore, utilizing an expansive range of payment options, from mobile wallets to traditional bank account transfers, can open up new ways to pay vendors quickly and effectively.

there are very few downsides to using Melio. The system is designed to run seamlessly and any occasional issues that arise, such as old invoices being listed in the queue that have already been paid, are quickly resolved. Overall, Melio has been a reliable and efficient way to manage payments and invoices.

letztes Jahr

Hi Abdessalam, thank you for sharing this review with us and the community. We are glad to know Melio has been such a great resource and we'll be sure to pass along the feedback given. Best, Team Melio

Toni
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

No Longer An Asset to My Clients or Practice

Kommentare: Terrible!!

There is absolutely nothing I like about Melio anymore. This payment service is not ideal. Most of my clients do not use it. And for the one's who do, I am working to remove them from the platform.

Melio declines all expedited payments no matter the amount. Payments that they used to allow to be expedited that have not changed in dollar amounts or vendors, or payment accounts, are all of a sudden being declined consistently causing issues for my clients and causing my payments to be late. Again I am working to remove the remaining few from this platform and encouraging them to use other AP platforms that come with bill pay or simply use their banks. So far I've removed 13 clients and I now need to remove 4 more and I can be done with the nightmare.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Toni, thanks for sharing this feedback. We're so sorry this has been your experience. We would like to take a look into your client's accounts and see why these payments have been declined. However, we understand if you've already stopped using Melio. Should you decide to use Melio again down the line, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at reviews@melio.com with any questions or feedback. We want to make this a better experience for you. Best, Team Melio

Brandon
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

FAILED PAYMENTS NO RESPONSE from SUPPORT TEAM/NOT RECEIVING FUNDS BACK

This is an easy feature included with our accounting software. It's a great feature unless you actually need support which is where it becomes a nightmare.

Since the [SENSITIVE CONTENT], we have been promised a return of funds for failed payments to a vendor. As of the [SENSITIVE CONTENT], no funds have been received. In addition, I emailed 6 (SIX) executives twice imploring their assistance and no one has yet to respond. We have filed a complaint with the BBB as well since they have technically withheld funds since November. I would highly recommend to stay away from this service until they can improve their customer support team and process.

Antwort von Melio

Hi Brandon, we are sorry to hear about your experience. We would be happy to look into resolving these issues for you ASAP. Please provide your first and last name, as well as the email address associated with your account to support@melio.com. A team member will respond and look into resolving your issue ASAP. Best, Team Melio

Brad
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I use with QBO, but it's better on it's own.

Kommentare: I would pay a monthly fee for telephone support.

I use Melio payments primarily to pay 1099 Independent Contractors through Quickbooks Online. It took me a while to figure out I could go outside QBO directly to Melio and set up direct deposits in seconds rather than hours in QBO. Literally, that much difference!Melio is free unless you send an expedited payment, so it's a great deal - and better than bill.com which I also use...

Melio used to have outstanding phone support (still grateful to [sensitive content hidden] for al her help), but about a year ago, cut all that outl. Now you have to either go through email or chat and hope for the best. It's scary to trust you bank accounts to a company that doesn't even have a phone number.

letztes Jahr

Hi Brad, thank you for sharing this review! We're happy to hear you find Melio useful and easy to use. If you need any further assistance, Our support team can always be reached via live chat Monday - Friday 9AM-8PM EST. Best, Team Melio

George
George
Portfolio Management in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Kommentare: It has been great overall: saves me a lot of time, great price point, and customer service has reached out to me numerous times to tell me about new functions and to check in.

The ease of use is incredible. I simply drop one of my invoices into the software and generate a check within seconds. So much easier than writing checks by hand. Melio has saved me hours in productivity.

I would like more integration into Quickbooks. Also, sometimes when you drop a new vendor's invoice, the software doesn't read it correctly.

Antwort von Melio

Hi George, thank you so much for this wonderful review and for your important feedback. We are so happy to hear Melio is making your life easier and saving you valuable working hours - it's what we're here for! We will pass your input along to the relevant teams and continue to work to make our service even better. All the best, Team Melio

Noah
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Saves me hours every week, for free!

Kommentare: So easy to use, good service, fast, and free!

It's like the best bank bill pay ever! Easy to set up recurring payments and see delivery times.

Wishlist - if it integrated fully with Wave Invoicing, that would be cool, and that would provide an entirely free connected workflow.

Marlin
ISO Auditor - Trustee in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Complance team and Account Manager non-resposive

Kommentare: We need to be able to hold someone and Melio accountable when they make a mistake, when a transaction is blocked we have no way to track down the individual who blocked the transaction, determine why and resolve the issue. the lack of transparence, and responsiveness is forcing me to seek alternative platforns even though I have been happy with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], my account rep. He seem to have no authority, or visibility into other departments.

The workflow and interface are idea. If the the staff supporting the product were at the level of the software this would be a wining offering

The compliance team blocked two payments for maintance on properites the trust manages. We provided FEIN, notarised trust documents, 2021 form 1041 tax returns, copies on invoices from vendors for service on the showerhead and HVAC and all I have heard is silence. My trustee and attorney are furious and my accountant is dissapointed and researching alternatives. The property manager and I have repeatedly called the support number as well as making use if the on-line support group.I have reentered the reciepts as my melio account rep sugggested but when I go to schedule payment it goes to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] blocked so I assume this account is flagges/banned. We are not violating any term of service and are engaged in management of 2 owned properties inherited from my family into a irrevocable Form 11041 spendthrift trust with its own bank account, FEIN, attorney, accountant and trustee and board

Antwort von Melio

Hello Marlin, thanks for reaching out. Upon taking a look into your case, we can confirm our Compliance team notified you as of today, March 22nd that your account could not be approved as they were unable to verify your account under our criteria. Best, Team Melio

Andrew
Broker in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Easy to Use, Tougher to Resolve Issues

It's a very simple and straightforward way to automate payments (and recurring payments) to vendors, with good payment tracking capability.

If something goes wrong with a payment, good luck sorting it out. Once a had a payment bounce back from the recipient, even though I had paid them several times without issue before. Melio customer service gave me multiple different answers as to why that might be. After allegedly "fixing" it, they had me resubmit the payment, only to have it bounce back again - only this time the money got hung up in Melio's system and I had to file a special request to get it back, which took about a week. I just ended up paying the vendor manually myself.Currently I am going back and forth with Melio over a different issue, an inexplicable claim that my tax ID number is associated with two separate accounts. They only divulge information about this in pieces, so it has been left to me to figure out what is going on. Now they want me to email them my SSN so they can confirm -- I don't think so! Of course, in the meantime, I keep getting automated emails from Melio saying "there is still a problem that you haven't resolved." Long story short, when the program works it works great, but what a s**tshow when it doesn't.

letztes Jahr

Hi Andrew, thank you for sharing this feedback. We'd love to turn this experience around for you and will need a bit more info to investigate this further. Please send us your contact details at reviews@melio.com so that one of our team members can assist you. Best, Team Melio

calvin
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Save you a full time employee

Kommentare: Very positive, I love the billing

The billing is where melio shine, there is no match

It don’t work that well with accounting software for big client

Antwort von Melio

Hi Calvin, thanks for sharing this review with us and the community! We're glad to hear you find Melio useful and easy to use. Best, Team Melio

Lisa
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Melio software is super streamlined and easy to use

As the president of Utah Bookkeepers, I use Melio for my clients accounts payable. I love that it's free for my clients to use and the learning curve is also extremely easy. It makes the accounts payable process super streamlined and smooth. Integration with QuickBooks Online was a breeze.

The only cons I can think of is that I would prefer not to have as many email notifications, but I can probably fix that in the communication settings, I just haven't looked yet.

letztes Jahr

Hi Lisa, thanks for sharing this review! We're glad to hear that Melio has made the accounts payable process smooth, hassle-free and streamlined for you. Regarding the email notifications, you can adjust the notifications in your account Settings > Email Notifications and toggling the notifications off. Best, Team Melio