Über Netty

The all in one real estate solution (available in French only).

Erfahre mehr über Netty

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Netty

5,0

Netty hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 6 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Netty bereits verwendet?

Lauren S.
Director - real estate Agent in Frankreich

Perfect service

Kommentare: Netty has always succed in searching and offering the newest technologies available on the market (virtual visits, shared listings etc.) to its realtor users. It’s also the best deal I have found after one month of searching and trying the different softwares on the market.

It’s very intuitive and has absolutely all the options I would expect, and even so much more, I’m always discovering useful tools.

I haven’t found anything that couldn’t be solved or improved, the team always found a solution for us.

Antwort von Netty.fr

Thanks a lot Lauren for choosing our software and for your great review. Satisfying our customers and ensuring the ongoing innovation of our services : that's essential for us !

Remus L.
Real Estate Agent in Hongkong
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Simple and Effective to use !

Kommentare: Overall, If you need simple, lightweight and clean UI just try Netty. It worth every pennies.

I had tried HubSpot, Salesforce, Nimble ... etc. They were making the features too complicated and the UI is not that user-friendly. However, until I found Netty. It changed my point of view at CRM. Netty doesn't provide gorgeous features but simplicity. As a realtor and a husband with 2 kids I don't want to spend to much time to figure out how to use the software. Moreover, it also lightweight and fast due to the clean UI. Highly recommend for those who need simple and effective CRM or any contract management, Netty definitely worth a try and it gives free trial too.

I have used Netty around 2yrs+ not found any con at this moment at all. It's still user-friendly.

Jean P.
Real Estate Agent in Frankreich

Netty is great !

The UI is very easy to get used to, very user-friendly and makes daily tasks effortless.

Sometimes the software bugs but very rarely.

Alexandre S.
Director in Frankreich
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Best turnkey solution for french Realtors

Kommentare: Best turnkey solution for french Realtors, it includes a website + online software to run it.
Support team is always very reactive. Would totally recommend.

The software is intuitive, very easy to use.

More options can be added but the dev team is implementing new options quite often.

Antwort von Netty.fr

Thank you for your review Alexandre and, most importantly, thanks for your confidence ! As you said, we try to implementing new options as often as possible. At this time, our dev team is working on new patterns for our clients website. We'll let you know ! ;)

Cyril V.
CEO in Frankreich
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A real partner for your business !!

Kommentare: Each member opf the team, whatever software global competences and age, is able to use the software every day

Very easy to use the software and design my website. A strong partner for my Google Ads campaign. Availability of the teams

Graphics feedback given by the software

Antwort von Netty.fr

Thank you for this nice feedback Mr. Van Haaren. We are pleased to count Facil immo among our clients.

Reziga M.
Agent Immobilier in Frankreich

Service intelligent

Kommentare: L'ajout de photos sur l'annonce est compliquer et ne fonctionne pas toujours.

Rapide et très fonctionnel, Netty, me permet d'être efficace que se soit sur mon portable via l'application ou sur site internet. Complet.

L'agenda se synchronise facilement tout comme le suivi client.