Über SignWell

Docsketch ist eine umfassende Dokumentensignierungs-, -genehmigungs- und -verfolgungslösung für Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über SignWell

I like how easy it is to use. Customer service was quick to respond when I had a question.

Some predefined templates to fetch the details from Forms (typeform/involveme) and populate to form in the form of drag and drop element.

Bewertungen zu SignWell

4,9
4,9

SignWell hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 924 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SignWell bereits verwendet?

Francesca
Francesca
Market Researcher in Philippinen
Forschung, Selbstständig

It's a great contract signing tool for independent freelancers like me!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I love how easy it is to upload a contract, make it into a template, and send it to the people who need to read and sign it. Since onboarding clients independently, I've always been on the hunt for nice tools that can help me manage my contracts seamlessly. I'm glad I found SignWell!

It'd be great if the document limit was increased from 3 to maybe 5 or 7 in a month. As I was testing out the free plan, I didn't realize that I used up my document use for the month. Sadly, I was only testing it out for myself to see what the process would look like. Now I have to wait for the time to refresh so I can my 1 template again.

Lauren
Founder and CEO in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Signwell is perfect for my needs!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with SignWell has been highly positive. It effectively fulfills all my requirements for document signing. Despite encountering minor issues such as difficulties in updating signors' email addresses, SignWell's user-friendly interface and efficient template storage significantly streamline my workflow. Its convenience and reliability make it an indispensable tool for managing client agreements. I highly recommend SignWell to anyone seeking a comprehensive solution for document signing.

I love that SignWell allows me to effortlessly store my client agreements as templates. This feature enables me to swiftly prepare and send agreements when onboarding new clients. It streamlines the process and ensures efficiency in managing my client relationships.

One drawback I encountered with SignWell is the inability to easily change the email address of a signor if a document fails to send. Recently, I faced a situation where a client updated their email address without notifying me, causing complications. Instead of seamlessly modifying the email address, I had to set up a new document for them to sign. It would be beneficial if SignWell offered a more straightforward way to update signors' email addresses, enhancing flexibility and reducing unnecessary hassle in such scenarios.

Sophie
Certified Trauma Recovery Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

SignWell Works

Kommentare: Easy, seamless, intuitive, inexpensive, and I would recommend SignWell to a friend.

SignWell is inexpensive and gets the job done. I've never had an issue with it and it's very intuitive to use. It's ideal for online businesses that need clients to sign because everything we do is paperless and SignWell helps facilitate that. It's seamless.

NONE. SignWell works for my small online business and I will keep using it for contract signing.

Kyle
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

My new favorite eSignature platform

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I’m really enjoying having sign well in my workflow process.

I’ve been using SignWell for the past few months and really enjoy the experience over other platforms i’ve used in the past.

I haven’t had any negative experiences thus far and using the service.

Matthew
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Pocket Office has benefitted tremendously from using SignWell

5,0 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: No frills and straight to the point. There was no unnecessary clicks or interactions needed. Everything was laid out simply and efficiently.

It's integration with other tools such as Zapier. I'm able to add document processing automations to my workflow quite simply.

I wish that custom branding became available once I start paying for the plan. It seems weird that after shelling out money, I'd not be able to make it mine; instead I'll have to upgrade to another plan in order to have that.

Arin
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Intuitive and affordable!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very useful and intuitive. I think it’s better value and usability than other digital signature solutions out there that I have used before.

Very similar to other digital signature solutions I have used before. Could create documents with multiple signers and set up templates very easily.

The amount of manual placing of the signing and entry fields is a bit intensive and tedious. I wish there was an auto-sensing way to place text boxes for us vs us placing all of them ourselves (especially when initials are required on every page).

Kurram
Transformation director in UK
Medienproduktion, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Better than the established players

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Really good, 1000% better than adobe. Simplicity and a clear UI with easy to find options is exactly what customers want

Cheaper and much easier to use than othe providers. The platform very intuitive, simple and straightforward. Clear instructions and easy to understand. The product doesnt pretend to be something its not.

Probably the branding and color scheme, its very generic and looks boring and can easily get missed or ignored. I didnt know you existed, i found your product by accident.

Dan
Founder Consultant in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SignWell fan

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I considered a number of solutions and found SignWell to be feature rich, intuitive and extremely cost effective.

User experience on both sender and signer is as smooth as you'll find. Couple that with security and an ability to automate (API / Zapier) and you would expect a fairly expensive product AND you would be wrong. :-)

Only been using a few weeks but I have not identified any material issues yet.

Managing Director in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SignWell is great for our company

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very good experience so far, easy to sign up to and use and does exactly what I needed it to

It's inexpensive, easy to use,simple, and does a great job by doing exactly what it says on the description.

Have to upgrade to the paid version to be able to get a signing link, I would've thought this would come with the free version.

Gerrick
Gerrick
Agenc Owner in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Fitst time user

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like the fact that i can send multiple emails a month and its easy for the customer to use.

I dont have any complaints at the moment. I just have to get use to the interface

Label owner in UK
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Legion Sign well review

Kommentare: I have had a great experience using the platform it has made my work a lot better and easier.

I like how easy SignWell is to use. It has great features and more I'd like to try out for future documents. It's fast and easy to send our documents worldwide and have our contracts signed electronically to allow us to work by saving the planet environmentally as well.

There is nothing I dislike about SignWell I choose to use this platform over others as it was better and easier to use.

Taylor
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for SMBs

Kommentare: Docsketch has been a lifesaver. I cannot always get documents to a client in person. I needed something both easy for me and easy for my clients to complete. Docsketch filled that need. I tried several other services, but, found the combination of features and pricing from Docsketch to be just right.

Docsketch is user friendly and simple. The process of converting PDF documents to forms that can be electronically completed is intuitive and fast. Generally, I love how fast and easy it is to get a document to a client for review and signature. I've also received positive feedback from users who find their signing experience easy and fast.

There are some missing features, such as the ability to organize templates, that would make workflow easier.

Sarah
Founder in USA

Review for SignWell

Kommentare: Very good so far! I just sent out my first contract and no complaints so far.

Free templates! I originally signed up for a free trial with another service, but because SignWell had free contract templates I could use and easily upload to their platform, I switched over.

I didn't think it was super user friendly for me to figure out how to do things myself, I definitely had to rely on instructions provided by SignWell which is totally fine and expected.

Yahya
Company director in UK

Brilliant product. It just works

It was easy to set up and use. My clients have never faced an issue using it

None. Everything works as it should do.

Director in Australien
Internet, Selbstständig

So Much Better than Alternatives, and Well Priced!

The standout feature of SignWell for me is its seamless electronic signature process. It's user-friendly, efficient, and customizable, making document signing a breeze. Plus, the added security gives me peace of mind.

While SignWell has been great overall, if I had to nitpick, I'd say that occasionally, the web app has a few little bugs with modals and so on. But it's a minor inconvenience in an otherwise fantastic tool.

Sue
Medical Records Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

New to this product

Kommentare: Great service from the sales rep, great product and tool for my needs. Great pricing for other products I have trialed.

Great product and not over priced! Does what I need it to do and has great features depending on your plan.

I have not found anything I disliked about it.

Daniel
CEO in Deutschland
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Signwell is the way to go!

Ease of use + options and custamizability to fit perfectly to our case. Fast support

Only in English at the moment. i was told they are working on it.

Pauline
Pauline
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Still working on it - great value!

Kommentare: Overall Docsketch has been great, and we've referred other PM's to Docsketch. It's affordability and ease to switch out users without breaking the bank has been great. I believe in another 3-6 months it'll be closer to perfection, making it a little more user friendly.

The biggest pro of Docksetch is pricing, much much more affordable than other Doc Signing software like Docusign, etc. You don't pay for additional users and it's simply priced (what you pay for is what you get, no add-ons, etc). It's pretty easy to use for the basics, especially since I worked in real estate and I'd signed Property management agreements to clients. I never had clients who had issues or questions, and I like the easy features like auto-remind, etc. Overall we've loved using it and it's a great value.

It's a work in progress, and you can tell. They are always adding new features, but sometimes when you're switching out contacts, or wanting to edit a template you sent out, it's very tedious and difficult to understand. Luckily, their customer support team is pretty awesome and they're always getting back to you immediately and open to product features.

Egor
Egor
CEO in Kanada
Musik, Selbstständig

Make my life and my clients easy!

Kommentare: Great, fast, friendly support via chat or live Zoom session.
They listened to my features requests and so far implemented all I suggested and fixed the bugs I found.

All done electronically No need for fax and printer Quick signing process by either typing your name and uploading your signsaute image Whitelabel! Signed documents sent to all the partied instantly Create your templates Created templates link to send to multiple clients, team members or place on a website Create teams, team members, accounts, and quick account switcher without a need to log out. Greate, friendly and fast support!

It's a bit of a learning curve but the support is always there to quickly help you even may use a screen share via live Zoom session to help you set up, recommend the best settings specific to you and get you going ASAP!

Trevor
CEO/Owner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

For small/medium sized businesses who need e-signatures done affordably, this is a no brainer

Kommentare: As a tech professional, it's always a challenge to get clients to sign off on contracts/amendments of services that are rendered. Most of my clients don't want to download a new app or figure out a new way to agree to anything outside of what their used to, and i've used a few of the bigger competitors which would confuse them on what they needed to do without initiation from me on the first run. But this tool? Incredibly easy to use and hand off to my clients who need a simple sign off - i'm able to remove branding to further my own credibility, but even the default branding doesn't distract you from the bigger picture. I used to use another up and coming tool but the functionality was too stiff and buggy for me. Once i started using this baby, I haven't had any pushback from my clients. All in all, this is a great purchase and I honestly would refer everyone to try out at least the free option, while it's still available.

Ease of use. Straightforward software as well as contract templates within their library to start me off on a myriad of industries that I may work with. The free plan is very generous for what you get and if you start with a paid plan, there's the option of removing the branding to showcase only your own. Nice touch.

Limited integrations. This isn't like the big boy software Hellosign or DocuSign, but you can tell that there's promise. API and Zapier connections are coming soon from what I understand and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very open for feedback; something that you rarely see in bigger, established tools.

Jim
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Happily replaced RightSignature

Kommentare: The company responds quickly to questions and suggestions.

I'd grown tired of RightSignature's clunky interface for positioning fields in forms, which required way too much valuable time (especially because I'm a neat freak), so was looking for a more user-friendly option, which I found in Docsketch. Fields that readily snap into place, and other little touches that you don't realize you want until you're making multiple forms per month, have proven to be a big time saver. I find the UI overall to be a simpler, more modern and comfortable place to spend time generally. Most important of all, sending and signing always works as promised!

The one shortcoming I find is the inability to establish templates, and then post or send links out to those templates for people to fill out as needed (i.e. completing it with their name, email, and other info) versus having to identify a client by name and email beforehand so that they may complete it. Customer service says this is in the works, fortunately!

Malek
ProAdvisor in USA

Simple and to the point

Kommentare: SignWell helped us get signatures quickly by utilizing the template section to send docs for signatures. No user complaints vs other platforms where our clients call us to get clarification on the signature sections.

Simplicity. Everything you need in an easy interface. The template sections is really great for repeat docs signatures.

I don't have anything that I dislike. I tried different platforms and found signwell to be the best.

Kaushal
Cofounder in Singapur
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Gets the job done

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Simple, easy to use. Could get the documents executed super fast across stakeholders. They receive the email quick, can execute signing quick. Some cool features where I could enter data in relevant placeholders at the time of document creation (Eg. I'm a signatory, but name field is a placeholder, so I can go ahead and fill the name out, even if the name was not pre-filled in the document originally). Core functions work really well.

The smart field identifier didn't work particularly well yet as it identified irrelevant lines in the document (eg tables). But I didn't need this feature. I'm still figuring my way around Signwell - for example, it would be great if I could bulk create fields (eg initials at the bottom of every page for every signatory). I couldn't get that going yet so created those manually.

Kilian
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Docsketch

Ease of use and setting up signatures. I like signing rules too.

Still in infancy stage. I'm in the real estate industry so I'd like a zapier integration/mls integration.

Jenna
Education Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Non-profit Programming

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: So far good. Still very new and seeing how easy it is so far for clients to fill out our financial aid form.

I liked that we could take legal documents which couldn't be converted to digital surveys and needed to be filled out in person to now be accessible to families and clients online AND there is now downloading or printing necessary. They can just submit the PDF filled straight to us.

I wish that check box questions could somehow be require to choose one before submitting. Right now you can make a particular check box required but we need just the question to be required and they can pick any check box. We have issues with clients skipping important questions by accident but we don't want to require a particular answer is that makes sense.