Über SignWell

Docsketch ist eine umfassende Dokumentensignierungs-, -genehmigungs- und -verfolgungslösung für Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über SignWell

I love that we can use this software to make our signatures digitally. It saves us time and money using this software.

Bewertungen zu SignWell

4,9
4,9

SignWell hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 721 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SignWell bereits verwendet?

Gabe
Gabe
Founder in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Much better than DocuSign

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Extremely inexpensive, and it does everything DocuSign can do for my purposes. No comparison in terms of value and experience.

I haven't found anything I dislike about SignWell yet.

Label owner in UK
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Legion Sign well review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have had a great experience using the platform it has made my work a lot better and easier.

I like how easy SignWell is to use. It has great features and more I'd like to try out for future documents. It's fast and easy to send our documents worldwide and have our contracts signed electronically to allow us to work by saving the planet environmentally as well.

There is nothing I dislike about SignWell I choose to use this platform over others as it was better and easier to use.

Suman
Owner in Indien
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

overall good

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Ease of using, signing and loging in account

Did not look like authentic like Docusign

Scott
Senior Licensed Life Insurance Advisor in Kanada
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If You Need Your Docs Signed, Make Sure You SignWell!

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have been very impressed so far with SignWell. I was using DocuSign before because that's what everyone else was using in my field. Aside from it being ridiculously expensive, many features were only available to the top-end users. As a small business owner, I am not in a position to expense that much for e-signing software.

I think one of the best things I like about SignWell (of many) is the customer service provided, and not just by any old representative but from the [sensitive content hidden] of the company. I had a few questions regarding functionality when I was getting started that were critical to my decision making on using the product and was surprised to receive an email from [sensitive content hidden] of SignWell giving me all the info I needed, including screenshots and recommendations. And the time it took for a reply was really impressive. In the times of fully automated bot email responses, it is refreshing to be able to communicate with a real person to get the help you need. Now as for the actual product, SignWell is super easy to use. If you have ever used any of the other super-expensive document-signing software, this will be a walk in the park for you. Lots of important features are available and there are help tips for every selection you can make to help you understand how everything works. I feel confident knowing that I have a quality product that helps my clients see that I am making a professional appearance.

When I find something I don't like about it, I will definitely let you know.

Anthony
sales in USA
Automotive, Selbstständig

Best Signing Software

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: ive used it for a couple years for sales documents and its the best one and favorite ive used

easy to use, fast, reliable and great price

i don't dislike anything about the software

Vincent
Transformation Coach and Consultant in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Great electronic signature service

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: SignWell has been a great service, quick to start, easy to use, I created an account, uploaded a contract, created 'signature' fields and sent it off for signature within minutes. I definitely appreciate the service, it's easy to use interface and 'free' level account.

SignWell is quick and easy to setup, especially with a simple signature requirement. I appreciated the 'free' version, which allowed me to try it out and get started without any risk and allowed ongoing free use providing a few signatures / month free. The price for the paid level is fair and much appreciated - As a small solo company, I don't need the advanced enterprise level services of other providers, nor do I need the high prices for relatively easy contract review and signature.

So far, I've been very happy with SignWell and have no reason to complain or change services.

Josh
CEO in UK
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Docusign, but better and at the perfect price point

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very good. Finally an e sign company with a great product that doesn’t come with needless limitations that drip feed features or usage quotas for exorbitant tiered fees. It’s as good as all its competitors and simple to use. I highly recommend and will be recommending to other business owners like myself.

How easy it was to set up and build templates. Even better was how easy my signees found it to complete.

Nothing bad to say about it at all. I was surprised.

Yahya
Company director in UK
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Brilliant product. It just works

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It was easy to set up and use. My clients have never faced an issue using it

None. Everything works as it should do.

Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Excellent Product

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I went from lo-fi to hi-fi since I had to stoop to printing documents, hand signing them, and then scanning and emailing. Such a waste of time and paper. SignWell streamlined the entire process for me.

This has made signing official documents so much easier and less stressful. SignWell saves time and wasting paper.

So far, I haven’t seen anything negative when using the product.

Shane
Shane
CEO High Performance Sales Coach in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Easy to use esign solution for my one-man shop

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: SignWell is an easy to use, and powerful solution to meet the demands of esign.

The ease of setting up was key. Also, they had a plan that fit my needs.

There's not anything that I didn't like about the solution. I'm not an advanced user with complex needs, so I just need it to work and not take a lot of my time setting up.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

All Around Win!

+ Easy eSignatures process/simple interface makes it a breeze to send something for esignature + Template system is pretty easy to use for repeat documents + Great Support - they take time to make you personalized video answers when you have a problem and even roll out bug fixes and small enhancements within like DAYS of reporting. Totally unheard of for any SaaS vendor. + Flexible Templates system including template links you can share/email to someone for self service doc generation and signing + Robust zapier integration including ability to send docs from a template and also be notified automatically in another system when a document is signed, who signed it, etc.

The only thing I can think of is when you are signing, sometimes the original document can appear a bit small and I wish there were a zoom + / - option for signers in case it's too small for them to see. But this depends on the formatting of the document you upload.

Benjamin
COO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent alternative to Docusign that won't break the bank

Kommentare: Very positive experience; fabulous alterantive to Docusign for my team.

Strong feature set and robust platform. Excellent template feature which saves me a great deal of time, and a solid import functionality. Did I mention the price? :D Another great feature is the signing reminders - this has been a godsend particularly for clients that I don't want to *personally* hassle.

I've experienced a very odd sign-in bug that prevents me from signing in "the first time" I make an attempt, then accepts my sign-in the second time. I've asked other users, and the community at large, and it looks like this is just me, because no one else has this issue. I'm assuming it may be some odd caching conflict? No clue. I've contacted Docsketch support and they are working with me to learn more and figure out what's going on, so it's good to see that even a small isolated issue can get their attention. That all said, this only adds about 5 seconds to my day, and doesn't impede the use of the software at all.

Avriel
C-Founder in UK
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Affordable

Kommentare: I really like it! It's much easier and cheaper than the other one we were using, and I like that it feels very official while still being clean and uncluttered.

I like how easy it is to use. It doesn't feel cluttered, it just does what I need to do without any fuss. And it's cheaper than the alternatives, which is really nice.

Nothing so far, I like SignWell a lot better than what we were using before. I need to figure out how to integrate it with the other products we are using.

Sweety
Manager in Indien
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super Amazing Digital Signing Tool

Kommentare: We're quite happy since day one as the onboarding process is pretty simple and they provide excellent Support (thanks SENSITIVE INFORMATION HIDDEN). They're constantly coming up with regular updates and new features.

Our Clients love seamlessly easy signing process. The RTIwala Services is catering to B2B as well as B2C Clients and for each one of them signing the legal documents and affidavits are super simple. And, fabulous feature is it auto fetches the existing client details based on the email, it saves our time and efforts.

Nothing as such but there should be more advanced features like REST APIs, more customization and native fonts for signing as many Indians would love to use the Hindi language. Some predefined templates to fetch the details from Forms (typeform/involveme) and populate to form in the form of drag and drop element.

Dardan
Senior Commercial Partnerships Manager in UK
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best esignature platfomr

Kommentare: Fantastic experience. Would definitely recommend.

Very easy and quick to use. The signature application is seamless and makes documents look very clean and organised. Better than Docusign.

Only thing is if after I've signed a document, sometimes I might realise a typo or a mistake on the document and I have to go through the whole process of uploading a new document, which is no fault other than my own. But if there's the possibility to have an editing feature for the document to change the text, that would take it to the next level.

Martin
Director in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent e-signing product and well priced

Kommentare: 10/10. The product does everything that I need.

Price, easy to use, very simple to get started

It is all easy - I have not had any problems.

Egor
Egor
CEO in Kanada
Musik, Selbstständig

Make my life and my clients easy!

Kommentare: Great, fast, friendly support via chat or live Zoom session.
They listened to my features requests and so far implemented all I suggested and fixed the bugs I found.

All done electronically No need for fax and printer Quick signing process by either typing your name and uploading your signsaute image Whitelabel! Signed documents sent to all the partied instantly Create your templates Created templates link to send to multiple clients, team members or place on a website Create teams, team members, accounts, and quick account switcher without a need to log out. Greate, friendly and fast support!

It's a bit of a learning curve but the support is always there to quickly help you even may use a screen share via live Zoom session to help you set up, recommend the best settings specific to you and get you going ASAP!

Seth
Partner in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Docusign alternative

It’s a great tool for sending documents to clients. We have found pricing to be great and provides all the functionality we need.

We like everything about Signwell. We’ve found it to meet our needs.

Caroline
Book Editor in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Great alternative to pricier options

Kommentare: Everything's been very smooth.

I was looking for a good document signing app and this fit the bill perfectly without the pricey monthly charge. I am an independent consultant and don't have big budgets for technology, and the features here suit my needs just fine.

Nothing so far! I am satisfied with the features I've found so far.

Demetria
Business Broker in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ease of Use for a good price

Kommentare: I am satisfied with the service overall. Being in the financial industry it makes things easier to get documents signed that are time sensitive.

I love the fact that it is cost effective and easy to use. Overall , the ease of use helps when training new staff and associates.

I would like to see more options for pricing for teams that are building.

Spike
CEO in UK
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A very affordable piece of signing software, cheapest I've found!

Kommentare: Generally really well. The price is such a big selling point, so much cheaper than anything I've found. Never had any issues with it.

The price, the first tier is more than enough for a very small business that needs to send out the odd NDA and sub-contractor agreement without breaking the bank. Super easy to use as well, not over complicated with features.

It almost looks too basic, but that doesn't bother me.

Emma
Business Owner in UK
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use, great support and fairly prices

Kommentare: Great, simple to use, easy to setup, quick response replies.

Ease of use, Value for money, Simple to explain to admin staff, secure, quick customer service responses.

Not enough FAQ for all queries, I had to google a few. Also, it isnt very clear the role of documents vs templates when trying to setup without having contacts

Joven
Data Analyst in Philippinen
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My experience

Kommentare: The signature can be easily seen and the documents can be signed in an amazing way

You're sign is so clear and easy to save data and send it to whoever needs it

Nothing everything is amazing nothing to say wrong or unimpressive about this product.

Samuel
Onwer in USA

Best E-signature Out There

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It is the most simple and easy to use -signing tool on the market. I have to constantly chase people for signatures in my line of work. Signwell makes it all so much easier.

I will let you know if I ever discover one in your service.

Sylvia

Very easy to use!

Kommentare: Overall it's been great.

This software was very easy to learn and use. I loved the different signature options, as well as the option to share files.

I haven't used it long enough to see any. So good so far.