Filtern nach:

Über BrokerKit

Growth, made simple. The fast, intuitive recruiting and retention platform designed for leading real estate brokers and teams.

Erfahre mehr über BrokerKit

Bryan L.
Bryan L.
Director in USA

Brokerkit is great!

Kommentare: Everyone has been great to work with! I highly recommend it.

The texting platform is one of the best out there. We have gain 17 new appointments in two weeks.

It would be great to be able to embed videos in emails or texts.

vor 9 Monaten

Bryan, thank you for your kind words. Brokerkit reached out to Bryan directly to provide details on how to embed videos in emails and to let him know we are currently working to set up a feature to enable videos to be sent in text messages.

Chris T.
Executive Assistant in USA
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for recruiting and retention management!

Kommentare: I think it will be a big help to our managers for streamlining their recruiting and retention tasks by having everyone in the same program. Again, we are fairly new to the program, so may not be aware of all of the features. Our in-house training was real good, so you must have done a great job training her. ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of our corp. office) Customer service is AMAZING!!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] knows his product and is friendly and easy to understand when he explains something. Everyone I've spoken with there has been great.

Like that the agent lists could be imported from Excel. Like that you can move a recruit to a team member once affiliated, and all of the notes move with them. Like the reminders. There's actually more features that look great, I just haven't had a chance to play with them yet. Like the reports.

Sometimes I have to search around to find a title or task. For instance, once a recruit has been hired, there's no button to click to move them to retention. Would be easier if there was a direct transfer option from recruiting to retention. (Forgive me if there is, and I just haven't found it!) The term "backlog" was a bit confusing at first. Might make more sense to label it something else. I think of backlogged as a status indicating that I am behind on the tasks. I don't think "unassigned" will work because that's used elsewhere. "Taskless" LOL! We're not sure about the texting feature because the program uses their own phone numbers rather than the managers' cell #s. Our managers also like using video for recruiting, but are not able to.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words! Brokerkit has the functionality to easily add profiles to retention. Due to current regulations companies are not allowed to send text messages from a user's personal number on behalf of that user. We reached out to Chris directly to explain all of this.

Alicia A.
TL in USA

Highly Recommend!

Kommentare: Allows me to stay on track/follow up. The staff is very helpful and supportive.

Ease of use. Customer service. I don’t care for software that takes too long to learn to use.

Difficulty attaching large files. Does not integrate with broker metrics.

Jan M.
Assistant Team Leader in USA

We love BrokerKit

Kommentare: I have found BK to be a wonderful product. I have always gotten top notch service from support. They are great about helping me integrate the latest data from BrokerMetrics when I have asked for help

BrokerKit is a great product. I love the smart campaigns!v It is so easy to set up an automated system to contact people in my pipeline. I also love the integration with my Google calendar. I can set an appointment with someone through the system and it shows up on my calendar :-)

I wish there was an app for my phone. When recruits text back sometimes it can be hard for me to tell who they are on my phone. I have my phone to delete texts after 30 days and so I lose their name in the text after that.

vor 9 Monaten

We have existing functionality for mobile usage and identifying contacts sending messages, and the Brokerkit customer success team reached out to Jan to update her on how to use these features.

Sharon V.
Director of first impression in USA

Brokerkit

Kommentare: I really enjoy this system very much. It's so easy to do many things with this system.

I love that it is so easy to add in recruits and that I can add them so quickly to the retention page. I really like that I can have multiple people working in the system with their clients and we don't get mixed up on who belongs to whom cause we can add an owner to each entry.

that you can't search a person by the phone number

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words! Brokerkit has the functionality to search by phone numbers. We reached out to Sharon directly to explain how to accomplish this.

Director of Marketing in USA

Love Using BrokerKit

Kommentare: I love using BrokerKit - it makes my life so much easier when it comes to recruiting and also retaining agents. I really love their text option - so I can send reminders out and see who has opened them. I also like to see who has clicked through and opened my recruiting emails. Also, their training is great.

I love both the recruiting features, as well as retention. They were also super hands on with training our admins.

The only thing that I would change about this software, would be to send detailed reporting, or for it to pull real time data on agents vs. having to re-upload this data every so often.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words! Brokerkit has the functionality to access activity reports and individual pipeline reporting! You're able to pull real time data from your MLS, and use that to easily update your Brokerkit leads and team. We love to receive such great feedback from our customers about our product AND our Success team!

Paige M.
Team Leader in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simplified my recruiting pipeline communication

Kommentare: We have effortlessly been able to connect (with great conversion) with recruits in our market. Also, customer service has been incredibly helpful anytime an issue has come up. It's an awesome solution for our organization.

One cool feature was that it came with pre-loaded campaigns. We were able to tweak and customize our Smart Campaigns. Also, the entire platform is incredible user friendly for all of our team.

There isn't integration with BrokerMetrics which means that agent production numbers need to be updated periodically in order to have accurate information. I don't necessarily expect Broker Kit to have this, but it was added time and effort.

vor 9 Monaten

Paige, thank you so much for your kind words! Brokerkit reached out to Paige directly to let her know we are working on MLS integration for a future release.

April S.
Director of Agent Growth and Development in USA

New User

Kommentare: We have set up several campaigns to use whether recruiting or retention. We love how user friendly the software is. We also like how organized it keeps our communications. How easily we can create tasks, campaigns and how much time the software saves us in doing them. Overall we are very pleased with the system! It's perfect for our group!

I love the campaign feature. It takes only a few minutes to set up but saves me a lot of time in the long run. I love being able to email and text right out of the system. I am able to keep communication in one spot and am able to make personal notes or set up tasks whether I am doing a recruiting or retention functions. In general, the system is very user friendly.

Hardest part was organizing and uploading our database..and it wasn't that difficult.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, April! Campaigns are one of the best features to keep in touch with your team and leads that you're recruiting. We do our absolute best to ensure that data imports and organization are as seamless as possible!

Alex A.
Market Director in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best recruiting platform so far!

Kommentare: I like the text/email campaigns and the ease of use for them. The Data is off, not sure if that's because the parameters that were given or the choice of MLS data?

The layout is well thought out, you can see all your daily, weekly stuff to do at a glance.

That I don't have access to check an agent's production if they're not in my leads through BrokerKit. I guess our company set it up this way?? I have to use Brokermetrics to check an agents #'s and then to input a new lead in to BrokerKit.

vor 7 Monaten

Alex, thank you for your kind words! Brokerkit does have the ability to store production values for agents added to the database, our support team reached out to Alex directly to explain how to do this.

Hector O.
Broker Associate, Market Leader in USA

Outstanding Customer Service

Kommentare: The month of January has been dedicated to retention of my own agents. February I will transition to include the selection (recruiting) side of it.

I reached out to for support on a Friday evening and first thing Monday morning I received an email with an acknowledgment that you would be looking into my request. It wasn’t more than a couple of hours and your research team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] found the solution and took care of it right there and then. Software is so intuitive, easy to navigate and extremely user friendly.

It’s not a Con: I’m just new to BrokerKit and have not explored the campaigns yet.

Sharon M.
Special Projects Coordinator in USA

My Every Day Management Tool

Kommentare: I am in Brokerkit nearly everyday to manage on-boarding for the new agents as well as manage the recruiting efforts by assisting some of the manager's that need assistance for owning and followup.

What is like the most about Brokerkit is the daily email reminders of the Retention and Recruiting Agendas. We have grown 230 agents in an instant from acquisition and it was really easy to get them in the system and to start them with on-boarding. I also like the ease of locating, editing and adding agent profile information.

I would like to see more control of sending campaigns with specific times so that the campaign can state "good morning" or "good evening" in the body of the email.

Ashley J.
ATL in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Finally a CRM for team leaders

Kommentare: Fantastic! Nailing my recruiting goals

I know who to call every day. BK builds a pipeline for me and helps me follow up with leads consistently.

Id like more conversion rate information. I’d like the ability to combine duplicate entry’s. I’d like the ability to clean up a roster of agents by taking out the entire roster and replacing it with a current one in 1 action

Steve K.
Managing Broker in USA

Easy fo Use

Kommentare: I like, both the e-mail piece and texting piece.

We are able to reach out and touch all our over 300 agents with one email or text.

Sometimes it takes too long to show up on the receiving end.

Stephen J.
Team Leader in USA

Couldn't Be Happier

Kommentare: Overall- VERY satisfied!

I LOVED how easy and simple it was to send automated, mass campaigns that I could still customize to a specific audience. WIth BrokerKit, I was able to target specific groups effectively and efficiently.

The ONLY thing I didn't like is the delay from the time I set up a campaign to the time it goes out.

Rick M.
Managing Broker/Owner in USA

BrokerKit Hits the Mark for Brokerage Recruiting CRM

Kommentare: This is our primary CRM for real estate agent recruiting. We use it everyday. We have tripled the number of agents that have joined our firm in the last year and BrokerKit is one tool that has helped with our great growth

We like the ease of use and useful drip campaigns.

Would like more robust mass texting options.

Joe F.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Finally a recruiting software solution!

Kommentare: Fabulous

Campaigns are great as well as reminders and scheduling!

I would like some custom updates for adding nice notes on holidays. I would also like to know if a broker switched companies recently.

Chaz B.
Growth Director in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

This platform is Efficient, Easy and helps predict growth in an amazing way... thanks Brokerkit

Kommentare: ORGANIZATION

All of it. Created by a Mega Team Leader Recruiter, the follow up systems are amazing.

Need More Smart Campaigns, all else is great!

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks so much for the review and for working with us Chaz!

Barry A.
Broker-Owner in USA

Great Product Support

Kommentare: I am very pleased with BrokerKit and am impressed with what is possible to do with it.

BrokerKit allows me to not only create custom marketing campaigns for recruiting, it also gives me a great way to retain agents and mass message them!

Sometimes I have difficulty following the instructions, particularly about importing, merging and updating data.

Mark S.
General Manager in USA

BrokerKit Keeps You Focused

Having used other recruiting software, the thing I like the most is the simplicity of use. Instead of trying to do everything, which becomes a tangled ball of yarn, this platform keeps you focused on the highest value activities for recruiting and agent retention.

Inability to mass text to recruiting leads.

Curt K.
Office Manager / Agent in USA
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive and powerful

Kommentare: Customer support and overall experience is exceptional

The user interface is beautiful and intuitive which makes using it very easy. And that's key, given that CRM's only work if they're used.

There's not a lot bad to say. They've worked out the kinks and it's ready to use and enjoy

Robert B.
Recruiter in USA

Daily Prospecting

Kommentare: This program provides us a simple and effective way to seek candidates with accurate information.

Page organization and ease of use make this simple to use daily.

Perhaps adding customization or themes and colors.

Morgan H.
VP Sales in USA
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Oour internal rollout needed improvement but Brokerkit did a greatjob

Kommentare: Excellent

Ease of use and navigation around the product

None so far

Michele S.
Contract Admin in USA

TeamPete Review

Kommentare: We are able to recruit more agents and keep track of current agents.

It is user friendly. And the support that we receive is amazing.

Integration was easy. I have not found any cons yet.

vor 9 Monaten

Michele, thank you so much for your kind words!

Wendy M.
Recruiting Manager in USA
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Recruiting Manager

Kommentare: Very happy working with Brokerkit. I could not be as successful without it.

Ease of use, ability to send out emails, texts, and have all the data easily accessible.

Would be nice if it would recognize a name is listed twice and had the ability to merge the 2 into 1.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words! Brokerkit has the functionality to search for and merge duplicates based on names and other criteria. We reached out to Wendy directly to explain how to accomplish this.

Mike T.
Real Estate Recruiter in USA

Get BrokerKit!

Kommentare: BrokerKit makes recruiting/retaining easy!

new dialer feature is amazing, allows you to type notes while on the phone with potential agent

Wish the feature of agents referring other agents was easier for agents to use/send referrals to admin IE via app

vor 9 Monaten

We have existing functionality for enabling agent referrals, and the Brokerkit customer success team reached out to Mike to update him on how to use this feature.