Rose for Square

Rose for Square Bewertungen

von Consignor Connect

Has met all of my needs and so much more!!!

Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Derek W.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Prior to Rose for Square, we did all of our account management via excel spreadsheets and balances were figured at the end of the month by hand. We have been using Square to process all of our credit cards and an old register to process our sales. We love Square and did not want to leave it, but there was nothing that seem geared toward consignment that integrated with Square. Rose has solved those problems and we are able to now use Square for all sales, which gives us a better picture of our business. We also no longer have to maintain our account balances at the end of each month manually. This has saved us many hours if not a couple days of work that we can now dedicate to growing the business.
The support that we have gotten for the software from our executive has been phenomenal and I could not ask for a more engaged and eager person to work with to improve the product. He is very open to suggestions and has many future improvements that are being added all the time.
If you are looking for a program to meet the needs of your consignment business, then I would highly recommend this system!!

Vorteile: I love the integration with Square, and the ability to process non inventoried items sold via Square.

Nachteile: This software has met all of our needs and has not disappointed.

Rose works great for my little shop!

Bewertet am 7.2.2020
Laurel D.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Time’s Tin Cup Vintage is a multi-channel business offering consignment, wholesale gift items, online sales through our Etsy shop and rented vendor space. Consignor Connect finally has created a system that integrates with Square POS that allows me to keep track (with very little effort) of all my tracking, reporting and payout needs. LOVE IT!

Vorteile: Integration with Square's POS. Easy reporting for paying out consignors.

Nachteile: While they don't have Etsy integration yet, I am confident in their ability to add it as they have always been very responsive to my needs and feature requests.

My review of Rose consignment software for Square

Bewertet am 24.9.2019
Sabrina W.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Where do I begin? Let me start with their OUTSTANDING customer support. They are fast at responding, patient as they walk you thru solutions ( teach you as they do) and truly know their product features. Probably the most outstanding service I have received from any vendor. As for the software itself- OUTSTANDING! I feel like I could not run my shop without this software (and their support). It provides me with all the necessary features I need to make the shop run smoothly, informed and convenient. My consignors love it because it gives them access to their account 24/7.. and it saves me from having to answer phone calls about account info. It is right there for each client. I truly cant speak highly enough about Rose by Consignor Connect.

Nachteile: Its outstanding software well on its way!

Rose for Square was excellent

Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Ben W.
Treasurer
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am the treasurer of a small ski and snowboard club in Smithers BC. every year we host a ski swap, together with other clubs. In past years, looking after the financial side has been very difficult time consuming. This year, after our move to Square, I decided to look for a program that would work seamlessly and I found it in Rose. The ski swap was a fantastic success, thanks to Rose. It took me about a week to learn the software on my own, then i night to train others how to use it as well. We had 4 take in stations on the night when people dropped things off and 6 cash registers on the day of the swap. We were able to track all sales in Square and Rose and the payouts at the end of the swap were simple (not fast because we had a lot to do) and straightforward. All money was accounted for correctly and we had huge accolades from both buyers and sellers. We will be using Rose moving forward as long as I am the treasurer. The product is easy to use and the customer service is beyond excellent.

Vorteile: functionality, ease and customer service.

Nachteile: I liked everything. At this point i can't think of anything i would change.