Über CoreAchieve

True SaaS Learning Management Solution for your organization that provides Painless Implementation Centralized Dashboard Easy to use

Erfahre mehr über CoreAchieve

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu CoreAchieve

5,0

CoreAchieve hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du CoreAchieve bereits verwendet?

Holly T.
Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Friendly to all user types

Kommentare: My over all experience has been fantastic. I have actually enjoyed working with them.

Customer service ranked highest for our team. Not only have we received great customer service we have developed a relationship. I feel very comfortable being honest about our organization's needs and my lack of software knowledge of how to go about achieving them. CoreAchieve has been very responsive, supportive, and eager to make their product work as our product. It is critical for our customer relationships to have great a software experience for them as well!

Every now and then I come across a small stumbling block such as line spacing. Something really insignificant like that. Again, one question to customer service and the solution is either explained (because I did not understand) or fixed.