Very good file sharing for MSP's

Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Jason M.
System Administrator

Kommentare: Overall I am totally happy with our experience with Anchor. It didn't take very long to get up to speed with how to roll this out to our customers. Within a couple of months we moved all of our customers over to this product. And we are always very happy with our support any time we need more help.

Vorteile: From a technical standpoint this is a very solid product. We don't ever worry about this being down or something happening. Day in and day out it's there for all of our customers. They are working hard at improving this all the time as well.

Nachteile: My least favorite is UI. From a view standpoint it has lots of room for improvement. It's definitely geared more towards being IT managed. Users who are trying to manage will sometimes complain about that sort of thing.

Decent File Sharing Service but Behind Competitors in Features and Technology

Bewertet am 9.6.2019
Eli P.
Centralized Services Manager

Kommentare: Overall, the product works, but if feels like it needs an overhaul to stay up to date with competitors.

Vorteile: Anchor allows my company to share files with co-workers and customers relatively efficiently. The desktop app syncs files locally to roaming laptops.

Nachteile: Anchor is behind competing products when it comes to features, user interface and ease of use. The site and program functionality feels like it is years behind the leading file sharing products. Most necessary tasks can be completed, but it's more difficult and less visually appealing than other products.

Podcaster’s Dream Host Site

Bewertet am 27.11.2019
Jacob A.
Minister to Young Adults
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Anchor makes the uploading and distribution process of making a podcast extremely easy. Will continue to use for a long time!

Vorteile: The website is easy to use, easy to navigate, easy to understand each step of creating the podcast. I really like how Anchor posts to all the main podcast platforms for you!

Nachteile: Haven’t found a single thing that I dislike about Anchor. I am always able to do exactly what I need to do!